Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's network support for small and mid-size businesses in the Berkeley neighborhood are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's business application software consultants can help you to install an e-commerce environment that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and inventory systems to reduce the cost and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create specialized web applications based on powerful development utilities or tailor popular software products so that they address your specific business needs. For data-driven web applications, Progent offers the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access and 365 Access application programmers.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 requires an information technology consultant with practical experience and broad knowledge in designing and building efficient end-to-end business information solutions. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 2008 R2 consultants, averaging over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-based technology, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts and Windows Server 2022 consultants can assist you to evaluate the advantages of migrating to a current version of Windows Server. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you to design and deploy a cohesive hybrid cloud environment for Windows Server.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning and updating, streamlines security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, performs network health monitoring, enables secure self service, and delivers a single point of control for managing mixed-operating system networks running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can help your organization with any aspect of designing, installing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security experts can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert support services which include performing comprehensive security assessments, recovery from hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, installing advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a detailed security plan tailored for your organization and network system.
- Software update management includes installing software or firmware updates to operating systems and applications, physical and virtual servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances such as switches and wireless APs, and IoT devices such as alarms and health monitors. Timely and correctly managed updating maximizes cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, availability, and capability. Sporadic software update management can result in security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, slow or erratic responsiveness, unnecessary offline stretches, or loss of key functions. Progent's managed services for software and firmware patch management offer organizations of all sizes a flexible and affordable alternative for assessing, testing, scheduling, implementing, and documenting updates to your ever-evolving information system. To find out more, see Progent's software update management service plans.
- Stealth intrusion checking is an important part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progent's security experts can perform extensive intrusion checks without the awareness of your company's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event log analysis are correctly set up and actively monitored. Progent can implement continuous autonomous PEN testing to define your internal/external attack surface and to detect ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, improper configurations, stolen credentials, overlooked patches, and ill-advised product defaults can be chained together by threat actors into the multi-front attacks typical of modern strains of ransomware. Learn more about Progent's Stealth Penetration Assessment Services.
- Progent's experts can help small and medium-size organizations to implement and troubleshoot conferencing applications to allow their at-home workers to communicate safely and effectively with colleagues and customers. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can assist companies to integrate and maintain video conferencing applications for a remote workforce, go to teleconferencing support services for teleworkers.
- Progent's consulting support for IT support businesses enables you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a seamless extension of your network services organization. To learn about Progent's consulting support for network service companies, refer to Progent's consulting for network support firms.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen engineers can help you to configure and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-technology environments.
- Progent's Experts Team offers mentoring in Microsoft accounting and ERP/MRP platforms, enabling you to customize inexpensive and comprehensive network solutions that address the specific needs of your business. Progent's application developers can deliver a variety of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software help,
and Microsoft Commerce deployment.
- The Contact Center support delivery model used by Progent gives small and midsize companies a dependable option to replace reliance on independent consultants by offering broad expertise shared by all support teams, optional 24x7 access to urgent assistance, fast escalation to world-class specialists for solving the most intractable issues, service consistency and reliability, quick follow through overseen by seasoned IT service managers, a choice of easy-to-use ways for requesting service jobs, and a high level of process transparency made possible by ticket tracking and accessible through a web portal.
- Progent can help your business to plan and implement a smooth migration from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to centralize identity and access management for both onsite and cloud apps and services. Progent's experts can also assist your business to maintain and debug outdated implementations of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 Active Directory. To find out more, see Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design and deployment consultants.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.