Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's experts can deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small organizations in the city of Berkeley by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages designed to enable small companies to get an impartial security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers an extensive test of your network from beyond your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible risks in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional runs a network scan from a secure computer inside your firewall to determine your exposure to internal attacks. The two security inventory services are set up and run from a secured external site.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can help your company to design and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to help you to simplify the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations maintain networks that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, administer, and repair a backup-and-restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier releases of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional help for fixing especially challenging issues, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can assist you to plan and implement a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help your organization to design a DR system built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested failover clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing massive non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using commodity hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, formerly known as CallManager, or with Unified CM Express to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for high availability.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote consulting services to assist businesses of all sizes to integrate their IT infrastructure with leading public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help your it team to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid network models that utilize physical IT assets along with public clouds. To help you to incorporate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a variety of public cloud integration support services such as Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size organizations automatic backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for critical platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, deploy, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security staff can assist you to protect your Mac network through professional support services which include running complete security assessments, cleanup after hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, installing advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security strategy tailored for your organization and network system.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.