Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad assortment of engineering and technical support help for information networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Berkeley vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote assistance to assist you to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot any facet of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past occasional technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you complete business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you build or maintain a resilient, protected and efficient infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online and on-premises training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your IT system.
- SharePoint 2019 offers much of the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional platform between the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud components into a seamless information management system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server planning and deployment support.
- Progent's backup experts offer support for a broad array of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux servers and desktops plus laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading data protection products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers support for Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable end-to-end service for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration consultants can provide affordable online support to assist companies of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can show you how to deploy all-cloud or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers as-needed consulting or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specific application areas, allowing you to create fast, inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that fit the individual needs of your company. Progent's software developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's important business applications by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) deployment.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that uses the technology of leading information security vendors to deliver web-based management and world-class protection for your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway appliance to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound attacks and saves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway appliance adds a further layer of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the on-premises security gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays inside your corporate firewall. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the best quality of remote computer support services offered anywhere for emergency and standard problems. For emergency issues that affect multiple users, vital personnel, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center can respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will respond within two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you on every corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the resolution and willing to close out the ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and provides redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services address a broad array of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including Cisco Content Engine. Fault tolerant load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can help companies of any size to integrate Office desktop and Office 365 applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive solution that offers quick return on investment and enables improved business results. Progent can help your company to integrate Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with additional key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility issues with various versions of Office desktop and can provide customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 training to individual users or groups.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance workload continuity and data protection. run several virtual machines on a single physical processor. Common usage scenarios for virtualization are resource consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that require outdated operating systems, and economical isolation of software development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual servers to maximize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and validate business recovery plans that reduce downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing support, repair, and consulting services as virtualization technology evolves.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.