Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in the Berkeley neighborhood are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable help for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, cleanup of legacy software configuration objects in on-line AD environment, and fixing of failed setups of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also skilled in working with advanced AD tools like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment techniques that address key areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT management structure, utilization and design of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist businesses to plan and implement configurations of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- The failover cluster feature set incorporated into the latest releases of Windows Server is dramatically redesigned to simplify the installation, configuration, and management of server clusters and to provide improved levels of network availability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster verification, easier setup and deployment, improved cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, better protection and quorum structure, fewer failure points, more storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can assist you assess the business benefits of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, train your network support staff to manage your failover clusters, deliver continuing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- The current ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more value than Cisco's earlier firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist your company to maintain your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, integrate, optimize, administer and debug firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide consulting support for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops plus laptops and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable and fully managed service for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to create customized Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the basic functionality of popular Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the individualized requirements of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming, and development background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent are setting up hostname, DHCP, routing tables, NTP, and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; resolving VPN problems; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and fault tolerance planning.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging solution that facilitates teamwork by offering flexible set of alternatives for retrieving calls and messages within an environment that is simple to implement and maintain. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voicemail messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and greeting services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with up to 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to ensure that your CUE deployment delivers the highest possible business value.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a broad range of online support services to assist you to design, program, pilot test, deploy, administer, and debug applications based on any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to migrate your legacy Excel applications to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between different versions of Office Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to clients looking for a quick solution to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for upgrading or developing line-of-business application software based on Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individual users or teams.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote assistance to assist your business to plan, configure, and fix any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you create or maintain a resilient, secure and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online and onsite training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented environment that optimizes the strategic value of your information system.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.