Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small organizations in the Berkeley area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer expert online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually evolving switching technology to realize the speed, scale, availability, virtualization, security and ease of management demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and support. For details about Progent's support for Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and fixing the key components included with Microsoft System Center and can help you to plan, install, manage, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 solution to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to assist your organization to move to the current version of System Center from an older release or from a third-party IT management platform to provide the benefits of enterprise-class provisioning, management automation, security, plus datacenter and critical application performance monitoring.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and medium-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid recovery of vital data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted due to hardware failures, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver world-class support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can assist you to recover your business-critical data. Find out about the complete ProSight line of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent offers online or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist you to plan, implement, manage and troubleshoot converged communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones setup, and wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business integrators can provide remote and on-premises consulting services for companies of all sizes to assess the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to design an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid topology; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office; set up HA mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with other collaboration platforms like Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security experts can assist you to create and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with government and industry requirements.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can help organizations of any size to adhere to best practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, networking, storage, and libraries; design, deploy, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive monitoring. Progent can help your company to migrate from an older release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from another virtualization management system, and Progent can assist you to enhance and repair your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you get the highest possible business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can benefit from new assurance features, more affordable VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 consultants can assist you to rationalize the economic justification for deploying the current release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, consult with you on the appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint for your application, offer configuration and deployment services, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and deliver troubleshooting and Help Desk services.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced online consulting to assist businesses of any size to integrate their networks with popular public clouds including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist your it team to plan and administer hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid network models that utilize local IT assets as well as cloud services. To help you to incorporate cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and debugging.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs can provide cost-effective online database administration or application development support and can assist businesses of any size to configure and maintain MySQL within a reliable network environment that offers advanced performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience helping businesses migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.