Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Berkeley area are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help businesses of any size to plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many new high-availability and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older change management platform or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts can provide cost-effective remote and on-premises consulting to help companies to migrate all or part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce management hassle and hardware expense and allow the use of Google's state-of-the-art machine learning tools. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services intended to enable small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same advanced technology deployed by some of the industry's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight series of outsourced network management services covers all key aspects of information technology including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still require information systems with enterprise-class reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size companies to plan, implement, optimize, administer, and troubleshoot IT networks that support remote workers. For details about Progent's support services for teleworkers, refer to remote workers solutions.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can utilize the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer comprehensive remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, and PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist your company to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's network security experts can assist your IT team to define and police security policies that protect sensitive project information without disrupting the efficient sharing of authorized data.
- Progent has published a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for IT consulting that can range from router troubleshooting to full-service project management. The report also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help companies to save money, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to implement security protection solutions and provide cleanup expertise required for offsite workers. To learn about Progent's cybersecurity protection consulting services for remote workers, refer to security protection services for remote workers.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other extra fees that drive up support costs. For remote support during regular working hours, you only get charged for the time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged only for the time when a Progent team member is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be billed for our consultant's travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is usually near to help. Progent can also provide onsite technical support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a support call. Progent's remote technical support group has provided help to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to evaluate the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast online or onsite contact with consulting experts in system planning and deployment, application development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, visit SQL Server 2019 migration expertise.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to plan, deploy, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prep your source data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to implement and manage an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.