Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Berkeley by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and verify a consistent workflow for recovering applications and services quickly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also allows non-disruptive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to confirm full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help you to plan, deploy, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services enable you to respond to sudden increases in demand for network support personnel without dealing with the expense and delays that come with identifying and recruiting experienced technical workers and without adding to your full-time workforce. For information about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, refer to Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a broad selection of economical online consulting services to help you to manage your current Microsoft Word environment or help you to upgrade to a newer version of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between different versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with other Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and add-ons,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- The failover server cluster technology incorporated into the latest releases of Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include automated cluster verification, easier setup and installation, improved cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, better security and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, more disk and memory capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology consultants can help you assess the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, train your IT personnel to administer your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that align with your network security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to set up VoIP solutions to give their teleworkers the benefit of transparent access to the company phone infrastructure. For information about how Progent can assist your at-home workforce to deploy and troubleshoot VoIP solutions, see VoIP support services for telecommuters.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises expertise to help businesses of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide advanced expertise for the products, technologies and services that make up creating an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's economical extended hours remote technical support program offers companies 24x7 access to remote support from Progent's TRC. Support services available beyond normal work hours include fixing issues with Microsoft-based servers, Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with MS Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.