Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small organizations in the Berkeley area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer expert online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually evolving switching technology to realize the speed, scale, availability, virtualization, security and ease of management demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and support. For details about Progent's support for Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants can provide Cisco Aironet wireless AP configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to get three times the speed for your Wi-Fi network while expanding the coverage area.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants offer economical remote support for all releases of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced assistance for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers tailored webinar classes for Access programming and database management.
- Progent has lengthy experience delivering Microsoft Operations Manager support services and utilizing this advanced proactive monitoring software.
Progent offers small and mid-sized organizations two economical outsourcing service options built on-top of Microsoft Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Solution and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Solution.
To view a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: System Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly enabled. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange consulting such as systems integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, system tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help organizations of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include Return on Investment estimates, project management, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile device management, teleworker access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and users, and ongoing technical help.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of online network support and urgent repair services to local governments and school districts throughout the United States. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering advanced remote IT support and has delivered IT support to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote IT support for local governments saves travel costs and resolves issues more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, capacity, data security, high-availability, mobile computing support, plus built-in business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ databases in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over local and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer remote and onsite support to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, administer or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security consultants can assist you to protect your Mac network through professional support services such as performing comprehensive security audits, cleanup after hacker assaults, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile access, installing advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security strategy tailored for your organization and network system.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.