Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services available to small companies in the Berkeley neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can assist your organization to update your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to calculate the costs and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit processing, design an economical upgrade process that minimizes operational interruptions, and offer responsive remote support to aid you to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent has delivered online technical consulting service to companies in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have shown their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people have said about the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older version of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and upgrade services for Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include ROI estimates, project coordination, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management, telecommuter access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, network infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management staff and users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's servers in an environment that gives the maximum level of dependability and scalability and is in addition simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based upon mature virtualization technologies that allow small and midsize companies with multi- platform environments to economize significantly on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and network management while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to evaluate the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast online or on-premises contact with consulting experts in solution design and deployment, software development, database administration, and cybersecurity. To find out more, see SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote assistance to help your business to design, configure, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you complete business-critical initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you create or maintain a resilient, protected and efficient infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your information network.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include network assessment to ensure that your environment meets professional levels of security and online connectivity, 24 x 7 network monitoring based on Operations Manager to identify problems before they impact your business, optional Helpdesk support services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help protect your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft-certified system engineers and service specialists.
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced technology officer can provide long-term direction to assist your company to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business processes so they align better with your business objectives. Your company can create and implement a well thought out information technology strategy without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key tasks Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, rationalizing IT budgets, building and tracking models for TCO and ROI, optimizing business processes, negotiating with vendors, establishing security and compliance policies, monitoring service level agreements, automating network administration, patch control, network asset documentation management, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent provides live online training for popular client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Online instruction offers all the benefits of conventional in-person seminars, such as immediate communication between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many new high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to assist you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following best practices.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.