Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Berkeley vicinity are focused on customers who require quick and economical help for network reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services allow businesses to respond to sudden increases in demand for network support personnel without incurring the expense and hassle associated with vetting and recruiting experienced technical help and without adding to your full-time head count. To learn about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, refer to Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications like Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security engineers can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional support services such as performing complete security audits, cleanup after work attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, deploying automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent has delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly two decades and Progent has delivered integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent can provide top-tier expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can help you to plan, test, and implement a cost-effective upgrade from a a legacy release to the newest release of Dynamics GP. Learn about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO provide small and medium-sized organizations an affordable end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly price, ProSight DPS ECHO automates your backup activities and allows rapid recovery of vital files, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted due to hardware failures, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can deliver world-class support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your business-critical information. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of all sizes to maintain, enhance and debug your current SCVMM environment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to benefit from new assurance capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more current releases of SCVMM such as System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software vendors. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco networking engineering services, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, Oracle DBA and development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer support, and Juniper firewall configuration.
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can help large enterprises to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support like Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams consulting, Skype for Business Server maintenance, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2019 application development and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist you to administer and troubleshoot legacy Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to evaluate the potential business value of moving to Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 10 upgrade engineers and Windows 11 deployment experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient migration to Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Progent's experts can assist small and medium-size companies to set up and debug teleconferencing applications to enable their remote workforce to collaborate safely and effectively with fellow workers and clients. To learn about how Progent can assist organizations to install and manage teleconferencing solutions for an at-home workforce, refer to video conferencing expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's Duo MFA service plans incorporate Cisco's Duo technology to protect against compromised passwords by using two-factor authentication. Duo supports single-tap identity verification with iOS, Google Android, and other personal devices. Using 2FA, whenever you log into a protected application and give your password you are requested to confirm who you are via a unit that only you possess and that uses a different network channel. A broad range of devices can be utilized as this second form of ID validation such as an iPhone or Android or watch, a hardware/software token, a landline phone, etc. You can designate several validation devices. For details about ProSight Duo identity authentication services, see ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication services.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Negotiating an optimum settlement is a complex exercise that requires a mix of real-word experience, technical knowledge and business acumen. It also requires working closely with the cyber-extortion target's IT team and the insurance carrier, if any. Because the top priority of the ransomware victim is fast recovery, it is vital to deploy response teams that operate efficiently, concurrently, and with intimate collaboration. Progent offers the scope of technical skills and the deep bench of personnel to complement your network staff and recover your network quickly and affordably. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation expertise.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.