Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Berkeley are focused on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who are awarded this top-level classification only as a result of intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve the most complex issues surrounding network architecture, implementation, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or obtaining software updates to resolve problems. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to get instant assistance for complex network problems that are affecting worker productivity but are outside the expertise of your usual IT service resources.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services intended to enable small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge technology deployed by some of the world's leading corporations. The ProSight series of network monitoring and management services addresses all key aspects of modern networking such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to plan, implement and troubleshoot the network infrastructure required for remote workers. Areas of infrastructure where Progent's consultants can provide support include secure and efficient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms, router setup, Wi-Fi network design and implementation, and robust Internet access. To learn about Progent's infrastructure expertise for a remote workforce, visit network infrastructure consulting services for telecommuters.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent include configuring domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing BGP peering arrangements, routing tables, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; troubleshooting VPN tunnel issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and fault tolerance strategy.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration experts can assist organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and migration services for Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project management, compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and administration, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for network management staff and users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for any of the security capabilities covered within the GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security incidents.
- The overwhelming majority of organization interoffice communications infrastructures feature no fault tolerance from Internet line failures. Progentís interoffice communications professionals can help small companies achieve non-stop Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connectivity and automatic fail-over offer economical 24x7 interoffice networking.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or on-premises expertise to assist companies to move smoothly to an advanced unified communications ecosystem that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help your business in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 including designing high availability (HA) infrastructure for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, building and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Progent is experienced in the design, configuration, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software vendors. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco networking engineering, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX planning and deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and application development support, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall and VPN router configuration.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.