Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the Berkeley neighborhood are focused on customers who require quick and affordable assistance for network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent offers advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and education to help you to prepare for possible disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical IT functions, eliminate lost information, and meet examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and IT administration staff to provide risk evaluation, identify interdependencies, identify the assets required to operate your business, prioritize business-critical IT functions and specify acceptable restoration times, select hot backup sites, set up safe offsite connectivity for crucial employees, plan emergency notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for staff, write a complete recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to carry your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consulting services have extensive background providing online and on-premises support for businesses of all sizes who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that users can work together while on the go. Progent offers the breadth of know-how to solve technical problems that span multiple vendors and that entail a mix of older and up-to-date technology. Progent offers cost-effective online expertise to assist you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver occasional support to help you to handle particularly stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you finish major network initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or one-on-one training to help you manage and use Android phones efficiently.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting such as systems integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS training.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service based on a brief phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to help evaluate your company's ability either to block or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information about your current AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply best practices to create an efficient security and backup environment that meets your business requirements. For more information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent can provide online or onsite access to a certified CCIE consultant to help you to plan, install, administer and repair converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting organizations of any size to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar functionality but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data produced on-premises, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a wide range of consulting support services to assist your business to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for critical applications by offering unified, cross-platform tracking of IT resources deployed throughout local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting group offers advanced online and onsite support to help organizations of any size to plan, integrate, tune, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or combine a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Premier network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core capabilities and global standards of performance that IT security professionals are expected to master. CISM provides executive management the confidence that those who have qualified for their CISM certification possess the experience and knowledge to provide efficient security administration and consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have more than 15 years of background planning, implementing, enhancing and repairing Microsoft SCOM solutions and offer companies of all sizes expert online or on-premises consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability needed to watch over your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network fabric and Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive remote or onsite troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.