Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size businesses in Berkeley are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable help with network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- In conducting network technology projects for large customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet steps in order to meet budgets, tight schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, design steps, pilot evaluation, design tuning, and expertly managed production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a detailed record of technical services provided and to help in ongoing system management.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously branded CallManager, is the center of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provide an advanced IP-PBX solution by integrating with applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can help with any facet of CUCM support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the toughest technical issues that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of hundreds of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively resolve networking problems that would stymie ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and integration jobs annually provides Progent a well-grounded understanding about what approaches work and which ones do not in resolving network issues.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 apps such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that provides quick return on investment and enables better business results. Progent can help your company to interface Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with additional core Microsoft platforms including SharePoint, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to fix compatibility issues between different releases of Microsoft Office and offers live online Office and Office 365 training to individual users and teams.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the security services covered under GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting events.
- Progent can provide companies with an information management expert who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This veteran IT officer can offer long-term direction to help you to integrate appropriate IT products to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your corporate goals. Your business can create and implement a well thought out information technology plan without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, creating and tracking models for Total Cost of Ownership, reengineering business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, establishing security policies, cash flow management, streamlining data center administration, patch control, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery planning.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can guard systems from outside and inside attacks. Both of these platforms perform deep examination of Internet protocols to detect attacks that frequently eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's architecture while delivering a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security features offered by the product are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware devices from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent offers advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support services and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you maintain and debug your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a more current security solution by providing planning, configuration, optimization, training and debugging.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost online and onsite support to carry out your migration to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce extensive documentation of your new email environment, educate your IT staff and users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer continuing management services and engineering support.
- Progent has delivered online network consulting service to companies in each state in the U.S. Many of these clients have shown their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what people have said about the quality of Progent's network support services.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning consulting services through business software experts who can support for a wide selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, software from other vendors, and legacy applications. Progent can provide help for key categories of business applications such as financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales, retail, and product distribution.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.