Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size businesses in Berkeley are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable help with network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include design, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting networks built around Microsoft technologies by providing services such as complicated Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and network management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can assist with design and can also provide onsite assistance in deployment at locations in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting experts can help enterprises to fix chronic connectivity problems affecting the reliability or performance of multi-vendor networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security consultants can perform an independent and comprehensive security assessments to help large businesses validate their compliance with regulatory security requirements.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted at your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, refer to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants offer advanced remote and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that work closely with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services offered by Progent include Project Server planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch office, at-home, and mobile workers so they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's network security experts can help your IT team to plan and police security workflows that protect important business data without interfering with the efficient sharing of legitimate data.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a revamped design that improves cloud readiness, supports popular smart phones and tablets, allows single login with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously named CallManager, operates as the heart of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. CUCM and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) offer a borderless IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging apps like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager setup and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers and database administrators can provide affordable online database administration or software programming support and can assist organizations of all sizes to integrate and manage MySQL within a dependable IT environment that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Microsoft ISA Server and its replacement Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall able to protect systems from outside and inside attacks. The two products perform deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover attacks that routinely evaded legacy firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the platform are now usually taken over by dedicated hardware appliances from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent offers online Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate smoothly to a modern security solution by providing system design, integration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security staff can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services which include running comprehensive security assessments, recovery from virus attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, deploying automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your organization and network environment.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert help for solutions from other major VPN vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can help you create a detailed security plan and select appropriate products from a variety of suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your spending restraints.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business needs. Services provided by Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a new carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and configuring additional ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.