Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small businesses in the Berkeley vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent can provide the support of CISM Premier security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the basic competencies and international standards of skill that information security professionals are required to learn. It gives executive management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM credential possess the experience and capability to provide efficient security administration and support services.
- The Contact Center service model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small companies an effective alternative to reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad expertise shared by all support teams, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to top-level experts for handling even the most complex problems, support consistency and reliability, quick follow through overseen by seasoned support managers, a selection of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting service jobs, plus excellent progress transparency enabled by ticket updates and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help your business to create effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks such as performance tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database protection, or mentor your in-house personnel how to follow industry best practices for simplifying major administration procedures. Progent can in addition provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help you to design, test, enhance, or port Oracle programs that can vary from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent has experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to tune existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing tables, T1, and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregation, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; resolving VPN issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and fault tolerance strategy.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant enhancements to the functionality of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful innovations as well as a redesigned structure. These enhancements favorably impact key areas including manageability, availability, security, cost of ownership, collaboration, scalability, performance, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can deliver online or on-premises expertise to help you manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP specialists can provide Cisco UC540 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and carry out an efficient migration to a modern VoIP solution.
- Progent uses a team approach to problem escalation, making it possible to fix even the toughest network issues that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively solve networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT service companies. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and integration projects every year provides Progent a unique view about which techniques work and which do not in solving IT issues.
- Progent can provide high-level remote expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help your company to prepare for possible disasters, minimize service disruption for your essential IT operations, eliminate lost information, and comply with regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your management and network support staff to perform risk and business impact analysis, identify interdependencies, identify the resources required to run your business, prioritize crucial network services and define acceptable restoration times, qualify colocation sites, configure secure remote access capability for key employees, implement emergency notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, write a complete recovery plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to carry your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade Internet Data Centers in the and major metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation center expert consultants can improve your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a colocation site that meets the individual requirements of your organization including geographic location, space, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with equipment located at collocation hosting sites and requiring timely on-site service at the colocation facility plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent offers a selection of colo center support services including system topology analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications networking, development and deployment of non-stop configurations, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server and storage clustering configurations.
- In performing network technology projects for large clients, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budget constraints, tight project schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, design proposals, project pilots, design adjustment, and expert production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed description of technical services provided and to help in ongoing system management.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for IT consulting that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to advanced application development. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist clients to reduce expenses, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.