Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in Berkeley by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security consultants can assist you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services such as running extensive security audits, recovery from virus and worm attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, installing automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent's economical extended hours remote technical support program provides clients 24x7 availability of remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered beyond regular work hours include resolving issues with Microsoft-based server products, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk Call Center services offer substantial budgetary and productivity benefits in comparison to a Help Desk staffed by an internal technical support team. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically less than $18/user/month. For information about the benefits of Progent's Outsourced Help Desk Call Center services, see Progent's outsourced IT Call Desk advantages.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses array-based storage clustering along with continual replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites located as far as 185 miles apart from each other. Progent can provide the skills of a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to design, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with procedures such as assigning disk pools, determining aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a configuration replication network, and testing your disaster recovery solution to show compliance with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their reach, reduce their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and get to market quickly.
- Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and experienced database application developers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and data security consultants to help your business to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or SQL Server 2019 upgrade assistance to help you move to a more modern version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background deploying products from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to design, install, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure engineers able to help companies of all sizes to create and maintain a network that provides the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages intended to enable small companies to get an objective security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer administers an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to determine potential weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional runs a network scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to uncover your exposure to internal assaults. Both security inventory packages are set up and executed from a secured external site.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can deliver low-cost remote and onsite services to assist your organization to maintain your existing environment or upgrade to a more modern version of Exchange by providing Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 upgrade consulting or Microsoft 365 Exchange integration services.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features an updated design that enhances cloud integration, works with the most popular handheld devices, allows single sign-on with Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and hands-on experience to resolve the many technical and business challenges associated with managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to design and perform a smooth upgrade to the latest edition of Dynamics GP that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can assist your company to create state-of-the-art Excel-based applications or provide 1-on-1 training in the powerful capabilities of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's experts can also help you to create and maintain a secure, robust IT architecture to support your Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint experts can show you ways use Excel Services to extend the capabilities of Microsoft Office Excel by integrating interactive spreadsheets into business intelligence dashboards and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals can show you how to share data between Excel and other platforms by providing expertise like Microsoft Dynamics GP customization and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software integration.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web site hosting and web software programming. The new releases provide enhanced protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while delivering major improvements in remote management. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist your company to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection service that utilizes next generation behavior analysis technology from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices as well as physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely evade legacy signature-based AV products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud resources and provides a single platform to automate the entire threat lifecycle including protection, detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top features include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of affordable outsourced network management services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.