Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in Berkeley by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or onsite expertise to help businesses to move smoothly to an advanced unified communications environment that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business and Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that allows businesses of all sizes to create a centrally managed and protected communications ecosystem that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with instant messaging, real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN calling across a wide range of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 experts can help your company to manage your legacy Lync deployment or design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to a more current system by providing Microsoft Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also advise you how to build a hybrid cloud solution that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small and mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware protection for critical workloads such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by DPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older version of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite support and can provide as-needed guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to configure unified endpoint management and monitoring tools for maintaining endpoints operated by telecommuters. To find out about how Progent can assist you to manage the endpoints of your at-home workforce, go to consulting expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your telecommuters.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA to verify a consultant's skills to plan, implement, and maintain IS controls to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist you to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk appetite, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service offers small and mid-sized companies the advantages of the identical anti-ransomware tools used by many of the world's largest enterprises such as Walmart, Visa, and Salesforce. By providing real-time malware filtering, identification, containment, repair and analysis in one integrated platform, Progent's Active Security Monitoring lowers TCO, streamlines administration, and expedites resumption of operations. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) built into in Progent's Active Security Monitoring was listed by Gartner Group as the industry's "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of remote network support services possible for both emergency as well as non-critical issues. For emergency problems that affect multiple workers, crucial individuals, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center will engage in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in less than two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you on each corrected issue to confirm you are satisfied with the resolution and ready to close the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective online and on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to migrate all or part of their critical IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save time and equipment costs and allow access to Google's cutting edge machine learning tools. Progent can help you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Progent's ransomware forensics investigation services involve determining and documenting the ransomware assault's storyline throughout the compromised network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can preserve the system state after a ransomware assault and carry out a comprehensive forensics analysis without interfering with activity related to operational continuity and data restoration. You can utilize Progent's post-attack ransomware forensics report to block subsequent ransomware attacks, validate the cleanup of lost data, and comply with insurance carrier and governmental mandates.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist your business to design, implement, manage and repair converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience assisting companies of any size to create collaboration ecosystems by providing services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones setup, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.