Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's network consulting for small companies in the Berkeley vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating products from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to design, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that protects your current investment and maximizes the business value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers able to assist businesses of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a communications network that provides the speed, dependability, security, and expandability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with other Microsoft apps by offering consulting services that include Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration services, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade services, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI business reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and debugging.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can help you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to enable your business to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations maintain environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into building an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's Experts Team provides consulting in Microsoft financial and ERP platforms, enabling you to craft inexpensive and complete network solutions that fit the unique needs of your operation. Progent's applications consultants offer a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) ERP consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL accounting software migration and support,
and Microsoft Commerce/RMS configuration.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and provides redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing services address a wide assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Virtualization techniques enable businesses to optimize utilization, streamline network management, and enhance application uptime and security. operate several virtual servers on a single actual computer. Common applications for virtualization are hardware consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that only run on older OS software, and affordable quarantining of software development or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can configure virtual machines to maximize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting expenses; suggest and validate disaster recovery plans that reduce downtown in the event of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing maintenance, repair, and engineering assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra fees that increase service. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when a Progent expert is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may have to pay for our engineerís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to assist. Progent can in addition offer onsite technical support to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a service request. Progent's remote support team has provided help to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system built specifically for the legal profession. Progent can provide the services of NetDocuments specialists who can provide expert guidance to assist your organization to plan, deploy, manage, tune, or debug a document management system solution powered by NetDocuments. To find out about Progent's consulting services for NetDocs, see NetDocs DMS consulting services.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your IT system operating efficiently by tracking the state of vital assets that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is sent automatically to your designated IT staff and your Progent engineering consultant so that any potential issues can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt productivity. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite expertise to assist companies of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup/restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to migrate from older releases of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or full project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can help you to design and implement a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.