Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small organizations in Berkeley by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure monitoring and management tools and is intended to provide a centralized solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of any size with any aspect of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from legacy releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud resources with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential business benefits of new technologies such as Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization experts offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or onsite support to help organizations of any size to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers advanced support for all the technologies that make up building a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office 365 apps, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help create efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business from advanced malware attacks or Progent can plan, deploy, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users sharing network resources spread across a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning and updating, simplifies compliance settings management, inventories network assets, protects against company data leakage, provides health reporting, enables secure end-user self service, and delivers a single control mechanism for managing mixed-operating system ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help you with any facet of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to create custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the basic functionality of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP experts provide remote and onsite support services to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, install, manage, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to set up and manage Meraki-based wireless networks for environments that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure additional Cisco technology including switches, ASR routers and firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that delivers identical access, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and availability for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, NTP, and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; troubleshooting VPN tunnel and routing problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and business recovery strategy.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service based on a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is intended to assess your organization's preparedness either to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information concerning your existing AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to create an efficient security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business needs. For more information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies more than 25 years of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage complicated supply chains and streamline critical business processes in order to bring products to market fast and meet customer schedules dependably. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or on-premises services that spans from as-needed guidance to solution design and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Office 365 integration, training, and DBA services. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.