Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's IT support services for small companies in the Berkeley neighborhood are focused on clients who need fast and affordable assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid reputation loss and keep compliant with industry privacy standards and government mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Read about the complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to assist organizations of any size to maintain, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that include desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration help and Windows 11 deployment help.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to create a modern security environment that spans your data center and cloud-based assets and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted network architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-prem Windows Server 2019. To learn more, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consultants.
- Progent's consulting for network service businesses allows you to use Progent's consulting experts under your own service brand as a seamless extension of your IT consulting staff. To find out about Progent's consulting services for network service providers, visit Progent's consulting support for network service businesses.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in an environment that gives the maximum level of availability and expandability and is also simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are based on proven virtualization techniques that allow small businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the expense of capital investments, system support, and network administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- If you are developing Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an information technology network that features high uptime, protection and performance.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the best level of online computer support available for both urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent issues that affect multiple users, crucial people, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center will engage in less than an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you regarding every corrected problem to verify you are satisfied with the outcome and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for key platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can help you to design, implement, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed guidance to help you through challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management services to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent can provide the support of a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect to assist your company to plan an efficient migration to Microsoft 365 customized for your environment. Prior to proposing this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will conduct a series of investigative exercises that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and custom scripts for viewing your Active Directory, messaging, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) arrangement. Key information that cannot be discovered with these methods will be determined via interviews with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud integration consulting.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design consultants can help you to design, implement, enhance, manage and troubleshoot a Wi-Fi network adapted to your facilities. Progent offers online or onsite expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for on-premises RF signal measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for troubleshooting RF issues, Ekahau Insights for monitoring the health of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to collect Wi-Fi communication packets with the Ekahau Sidekick appliance to assist experts to identify and repair tough Wi-Fi issues.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and education to help you to respond to potential disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical IT operations, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and IT support group to perform risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, specify the assets required to operate your organization, prioritize key network services and define allowable recovery times, select hot backup sites, set up secure remote access capability for crucial workers, implement emergency notification systems and assign duties for staff, write a complete recovery plan, and train key people to execute your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.