Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's computer consulting for small businesses in the Berkeley area are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance with network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote consistent performance and dependable
uptime for critical workloads by providing centralized, cross-platform monitoring of IT resources deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting group offers world-class remote and onsite support to assist
businesses of all sizes to design, implement, optimize, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to migrate to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 environment to include resources hosted on public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), originally known as CallManager, acts as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express provide a modern IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE support, designing Cisco UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped architecture that enhances cloud integration, supports popular handheld devices, permits one-time sign-on with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad knowledge and experience to resolve the many technical and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently following leading practices.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service offers complete hosting of a small organization's production servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built on proven virtualization architectures that enable small businesses with multi- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the costs of capital equipment, system support, and network management while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched degree of vendor independence. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies more than a quarter century of background helping manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes to get products to market fast and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers remote or on-premises consulting that spans from occasional advice to solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, training, and database administration. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can help businesses of any size with any aspect of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity systems that guard a small office from modern malware attacks or Progent can design, deploy, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile clients accessing IT resources distributed over multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- The overwhelming majority of small office multi-office communications networks lack recovery ability to handle Internet line outages. Progentís inter-office connectivity engineers can help small companies create non-stop Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement high-availability Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small organizations who can't justify the burden of supporting a large IT organization but who still require information systems with world-class dependability, security, and responsiveness.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that you set up and optimize numerous components of your wireless infrastructure such as APs, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration consultants offer online and onsite assistance to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing integration services that can range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts offer remote and on-premises consulting services for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to design a local, cloud or hybrid deployment; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office; set up HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party communication systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security experts can assist you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry requirements. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid solution that integrates self-hosted Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.