Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Berkeley area are concentrated on customers who need quick and economical assistance with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can assist your business to design, deploy, administer, and support a virtual Windows application delivery system by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support experts can help you to manage and support an off-site datacenter that features high availability, advanced protection, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you with additional virtualization products from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 calls for an information technology consultant with practical experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building cohesive and comprehensive business technology solutions. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server experts, with an average of over ten years of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to assess the business value of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering top performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist you to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect all your IT assets at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prep your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can assist businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project supervision, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and administration, infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for network management staff and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail system that promotes collaboration by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within an environment that is simple to implement and administer. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco ISR routers, offers affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consultants offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to ensure that your CUE deployment continues to deliver the highest possible business advantage.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help you to build and support applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective way. Progent for can help you to build SQL Server solutions by providing a wide selection of consulting support services including requirements analysis, database modeling, normalization, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to configure collaboration software such as SharePoint and Teams to allow their at-home workforce to benefit from productive teamwork with colleagues and clients. To learn about how Progent's consultants can assist businesses to install and manage collaboration platforms for at-home workers, go to collaboration applications support services for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.