Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the Berkeley neighborhood are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to set up VoIP platforms to give their teleworkers the benefit of transparent extensions of the corporate phone system. To learn about how Progent's experts can assist your remote workers to configure and debug VoIP technology, see VoIP expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of remote IT support and urgent repair services to local governments and school districts throughout the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in providing advanced remote IT consulting and has delivered network support to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online computer support for local governments saves travel costs and resolves problems faster than onsite support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid remote or on-premises access to experts in solution design and integration, application development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, see SQL Server 2019 migration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Exchange hosting services provide a world-class data center with backed-up power and cooling systems, 24x7 staffed security and IT support center, and fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service providers. Hosted Exchange servers are set up as virtual machines for fault tolerance, easy scalability, and fast restoration. Services include complete incorporation with your network, access to handheld communication products, continual monitoring of efficiency and security, spam protection, security update and revision management, Call Center support, daily data backup, and comprehensive email management services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost remote and onsite help to carry out your migration to Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, generate thorough documentation of your new messaging environment, train your network support team and users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and provide continuing administrative consulting and technical support.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that fit your security needs and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, visit WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a major performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and include unified management of modern cybersecurity features like application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can help you to design and execute a smooth upgrade to Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally manage IT ecosystems that span branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, refer to Firepower firewalls integration experts.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of consulting services to assist organizations of any size to maintain, administer, and troubleshoot environments that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance.