Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of consulting and support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Berkeley by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can assist you with every aspect of Azure cloud migration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance optimization, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can assist you to set up and debug firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so that your clients can safely connect to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist your organization to set up a hybrid ecosystem that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure services.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the security capabilities covered within the GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, event management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting security incidents.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced remote IT consulting and has delivered IT support to organizations in every state. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for network consulting that can range from desktop troubleshooting to full-service project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing services can help companies to save money, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with other Microsoft products by providing consulting services such as Windows Server 2019 upgrade services, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI business reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online integration consulting, and Active Directory design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consultants have over a decade of background deploying, supporting and fixing the key components included with System Center and can assist you to design, install, maintain, and fix your Microsoft System Center ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to transition to the current edition of System Center from an earlier one or from another datacenter management platform to provide the benefits of best-in-class provisioning, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can help your company to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to estimate the likely business benefits of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration experts can assist your IT organization to plan and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade to Windows 10.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your network operating efficiently by checking the health of vital computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management staff and your Progent engineering consultant so all potential problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Read about the entire ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can deliver low-cost online and on-premises help to implement your upgrade to Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new messaging environment, train your IT staff and users to get them up to speed quickly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing management services and technical support.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises access to a certified CCIE consultant to help your business to plan, deploy, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience assisting companies of any size to build collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.