Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's experts can deliver a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Berkeley neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Cisco's Small Business series of access points are Linux-powered units engineered as value-priced wireless APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network infrastructure consultants can provide remote or on-premises configuration and debugging support to assist your organization to plan, implement, upgrade, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless access point environments of any size or topology. For details about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of WiFi access points, see Cisco Small Business wireless access points configuration and troubleshooting.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their market, lower their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Unified CM apps that include Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco SRST systems for high availability.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced support in implementing and operating all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad variety of cost-effective remote consulting services following industry best practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the advantages of this leading project management solution. Services offered by Progent include solution design, installation and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized online training classes.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system designed for legal workflows. Progent offers access to NetDocs specialists who can deliver expert advice to help your organization to design, configure, manage, optimize, or debug a DMS solution based on NetDocuments. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocuments, see NetDocuments DMS consulting support.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a globally recognized achievement that indicates mastery in information system security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation has consultants undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional trained to assist companies in the areas of information systems audit process, IT governance, systems and infrastructure ROI, IT support, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity planning.
- Progent offers online classes for popular productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher co-editing, Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual instruction offers all the benefits of conventional in-person sessions, such as immediate communication between students and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to accommodate the schedules of teachers and students.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can offer organizations of any size expert MS SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis package that opens the door to the speedy creation of enterprise-level business programs that offer your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to carry out a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of SQL Server or from other database products.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to configure efficient remote endpoint management solutions for administering endpoints used by at-home workers. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist your company to manage the endpoints of your telecommuters, visit consulting expertise for managing the endpoints of your telecommuters.