Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for information environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Berkeley area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to integrate SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by providing services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration consulting, Windows Server 2019 migration services, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and debugging.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably following industry best practices.
- Exchange Server 2013 includes major improvements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful innovations plus a redesigned architecture. These enhancements affect vital areas including ease of administration, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, collaboration, expandability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can provide online or onsite support to help you manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 planning and deployment help, and Exchange Online integration to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's Windows 10 migration experts can help organizations of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Windows. Remote and onsite evaluation and upgrade services for Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include ROI analysis, project management, compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated deployment and management, infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for IT support staff and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- Progent's economical extended hours online technical support program offers clients 24x7 access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services available outside normal business hours include resolving issues with Windows servers, Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with MS Office applications, system backup and recovery, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the basic functionality of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the individualized needs of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server development and DBA services, and programming background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants offer a broad range of affordable remote support services to help you to manage your current Microsoft Word solution or help you to upgrade to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between various versions of Word, integrating Office Word with other Microsoft Office applications like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and online Office Word training classes tailored for individuals or groups.
- Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for real-time communications and collaboration. Progent's Teams consultants can assist your organization to plan a migration to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and configure, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or hybrid implementation of Microsoft Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint Online, and your phone system.
- Progent offers the support of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating products from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist you to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that protects your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure consultants able to help companies of any size to build and maintain a network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and expandability you need to support your telepresence environment.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can assist businesses of any size to maintain, optimize and debug your current SCVMM 2012 environment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to plan and implement a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger security features, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can assist you to migrate to more modern versions of SCVMM including System Center 2019 VMM and System Center 2022 VMM.