Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Berkeley are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size organizations to design, install, optimize, manage, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for at-home workers, see at-home employees support.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test environments and migration plans, optimize your infrastructure for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT support, team, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT management, help with creating applications, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- The most recent release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes powerful innovations such as specialized Role Centers, improved analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts offer custom programming, integration and troubleshooting support to enable your company to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV to other systems and programs. In addition, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can improve your knowledge of your operations, attract more clients, expand your marketing campaigns, and build productive partnerships.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites located as far as 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to design, configure, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical requirements and budget. Progent can make sure you follow best practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your DR system to verify adherence with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can help your company to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network control software to help your business to streamline the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help you manage environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consultants have over 15 years of background configuring, maintaining and fixing the key platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can help you to design, configure, manage, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration consulting to help you to transition to the current version of System Center from a previous release or from another IT management solution to deliver the advantages of enterprise-class provisioning, management automation, security, plus infrastructure and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth support in implementing and using all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of affordable remote support services following industry best practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Consulting support offered by Progent include system design, installation and upgrades, setting up secure file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized online training.
- Features of Progent's IT outsource packages include system assessment to make sure that your network meets industry standards of security and online connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk support services from Progent's technical staff, security audit to help guard your network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and technicians.