Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support help for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the city of Berkeley by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent's design services for zero-downtime networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who can help you build a robust network that incorporates key technologies and procedures for mission critical applications. Progentís information technology experts can help your company to implement a system infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness experts to help you design, validate, and document a recovery process founded on best practices.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth consulting expertise in specific software areas, allowing you to create fast, inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that address the individual needs of your operation. Progent's application developers can help you to benefit from Microsoft's important business packages by providing a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- Progent offers a family of low-cost, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge technology deployed by many of the industry's top corporations. The ProSight portfolio of network management outsourcing services addresses all key facets of information technology such as email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, network infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle expert for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist your business to develop efficient mechanisms for key Oracle DBA activities including database tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information security, or mentor your in-house staff how to follow industry best practices for simplifying various administration procedures. Progent can in addition provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, tune, troubleshoot, or port Oracle applications that can vary from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers experience using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can assist you to optimize existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert support for products from other major VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a detailed security strategy and choose the right technologies from multiple vendors to support your security objectives while sticking within your budget limits.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you could be running an outdated release of IOS, the network OS powering almost all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently offers updates to IOS to correct problems, plug security gaps, or add features. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your network environment. As an example, there could be limitations of local Flash storage that could cause a new OS version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a wide array of services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco control software such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, configure and verify your new software, optimize throughput, troubleshoot problems, and teach your IT managers how to get the benefits of all important new capabilities.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for key workloads by offering centralized, cross-platform monitoring of IT resources deployed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting team can provide advanced online and onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, integrate, tune, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to move to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to include resources based in public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can help you design, configure, and manage firewall environments that rely on Check Point Software Next Generation security gateways and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support older Check Point firewalls or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point firewall integration consulting.
- Progent can deliver a wide array of affordable support services to help your business to deploy, configure, repair, and administer desktop PCs and laptops powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration support, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting support, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.