Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Berkeley are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networks offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will help you create a fault-tolerant network that includes essential technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís information technology experts can assist you to configure a network architecture with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, network load balancing, non-stop data centers, cloud backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning consultants to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery process founded on best practices.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to set up IP voice technology to provide their at-home employees the benefit of transparent access to the company phone network. For information about ways Progent can assist your at-home workers to deploy and troubleshoot VoIP technology, see VoIP consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform integration experts offer cost-effective online and on-premises support to assist businesses to migrate all or part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save time and equipment costs and allow the use of Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance.
- Progent's data protection experts can assist your company to create, deploy and troubleshoot a backup/restore plan based on MSP360 software. MSP360 offers file or image backup/recovery for VMs and physical computers, supports all popular public clouds, and allows you to create a data protection solution with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a granular Recovery Point Objective. With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent can provide end-to-end monitoring and remote management of your backup system to prevent data loss caused by user mistakes, system errors, ill-intentioned users, and external attacks such as ransomware. To read more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup services.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to assist organizations of all sizes to support, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration help and Windows 11 upgrade help.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can help businesses of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can help create cost-effective security systems that guard a small office against modern malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile users accessing network resources spread across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's consultants can assist small and mid-size organizations to implement and debug teleconferencing technology to allow their telecommuters to interact safely and efficiently with colleagues and clients. For details about how Progent's experts can assist organizations to install and maintain conferencing platforms for at-home workers, see teleconferencing expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can help large enterprises to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support such as Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Teams expertise, Microsoft Skype for Business management, plus SQL Server 2019 application development and SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in major cities across the United States.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly rate, ProSight DPS ECHO automates and monitors your backup activities and enables rapid restoration of vital files, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of component failures, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can provide advanced support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can help you to restore your critical information. Learn about the complete ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations.