Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Berkeley area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits transparent testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can rapidly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist your organization to design, configure, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the expense of maintaining a large IT organization but who still need information systems with enterprise-class dependability, security, and responsiveness.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers comprehensive hosting of a small company's production servers in a solution that gives the maximum level of dependability and expandability and is in addition simple to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based upon proven virtualization technologies that allow small and midsize companies with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, system support, and network management while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- The vast majority of organization multi-office communications infrastructures feature no fault tolerance from Internet circuit outages. Progentís interoffice communications engineers can help small companies achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connectivity and transparent fail-over can provide affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide advanced support in implementing and managing all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable remote consulting services based on leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this powerful project management solution. Services offered by Progent include solution planning, installation and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants offer Cisco Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting and Cisco wireless controller integration so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi network while expanding the area covered.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped design that enhances cloud integration, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical IT and business challenges associated with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful platform.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade specialists can help you to update your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to calculate the risks and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, plan an economical upgrade strategy that minimizes business disruptions, and offer responsive online help to assist your organization to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior analysis tools to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against new malware attacks such as ransomware and email phishing, which easily evade legacy signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud-based resources and offers a unified platform to manage the entire malware attack progression including filtering, detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows VSS and automatic network-wide immunization against new threats. Learn about the entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert support for solutions from other major VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security plan and choose the right products from multiple suppliers to support your security goals while staying within your spending restraints.
- If you are creating Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an inexpensive way to maintain an information technology network that features high availability, security and high performance.