Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in Berkeley are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide range of online services to assist you to plan, develop, test, install, manage, and debug applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to upgrade your legacy Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility issues between different releases of Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to organizations looking for a fast solution to a specific problem associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical applications built on Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be custom tailored to meet the special requirements of individual users or teams.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to create a modern cybersecurity solution that extends across your data center and cloud-based resources and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Services available from Progent include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and configuring additional ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer in-depth support in implementing and managing all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide range of affordable online support services following best practices to assist organizations of any size to get all the advantages of this leading project management solution. Support services available from Progent include system design, installation and upgrades, setting up secure collaboration among local and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized online training classes.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help you to configure your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect all your IT resources at the network edge, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business integrators offer online and on-premises expertise for organizations of any size to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan an on-premises, cloud or hybrid topology; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office; set up HA mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party communication systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified information security consultants can help you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets government and industry requirements.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of leading information security vendors to deliver centralized control and world-class protection for all your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to external threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device provides a deeper level of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the local gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Learn about the entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- Progent provides a family of low-cost, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions deployed by some of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight series of network monitoring and management services covers all key facets of information technology including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point experts offer online and onsite support services to help organizations of any size to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure additional Cisco products including switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that provides identical connectivity, performance, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their location or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent can help your organization in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; planning high availability infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing; setting up DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with O365; and setting up Outlook clients. For more information, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing maps, logging, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregation, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing NAT configurations, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and disaster recovery strategy.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint 2013 developers, SharePoint 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 support professionals can show you how to evaluate the business justification for implementing the current release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, consult with you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer configuration and deployment expertise, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to work with SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security plan that incorporates portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Helpdesk services.