Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support help for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services available to small organizations in Berkeley by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Internet Information Services, Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and web application programming. The latest releases offer improved security, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote management. Many popular extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's IIS experts can assist you to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist you to develop efficient solutions for key Oracle DBA activities such as database tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database protection, or train your IT staff to follow industry leading practices for simplifying major management procedures. Progent can in addition provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to build, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to optimize existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have extensive experience designing, implementing, optimizing and tuning SCOM environments and can provide companies of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist you to manage your current SCOM deployment and remediate critical problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing and service organizations to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes to get products to market fast and adhere to customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of background with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent can provide remote or on-premises consulting that can range from occasional advice to end-to-end solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, data conversion, Microsoft 365 integration, training, and DBA services. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Expertise.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security experts can assist your company to protect your Mac network system through expert services which include running extensive security audits, cleanup after work attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, installing automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a comprehensive security plan tailored for your organization and network system.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to design, install, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to administer and use, able to handle your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite support offered by Progent cover a selection of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Cisco's Small Business family of wireless access points are Linux-based devices engineered as value-priced wireless solutions for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network infrastructure consultants can provide remote or onsite configuration and troubleshooting support to assist your organization to plan, implement, update, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP environments of any size or architecture. To learn more about Progent's support for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless APs, see Cisco Small Business wireless APs planning and support.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO from Progent provide small and mid-sized organizations an affordable end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly price, ProSight DPS ECHO automates your backup activities and enables rapid recovery of vital data, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or damaged due to hardware breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can assist you to restore your business-critical data. Learn about the entire ProSight family of affordable outsourced network management services for small organizations.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a globally recognized achievement that indicates expertise in network security audit and control. Certified by ANSI, the CISA credential has candidates undergo an extensive test given by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, information technology enforcement, network assets and architecture lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of information resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Load balancing your servers improves throughput and provides fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing services cover a broad assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including Cisco Content Engine. Some of the high-availability load balancing solutions for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing (NLB) mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Software Load Balancer of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway; Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS; and F5 3-DNS.