Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide range of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Berkeley vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
- Progent uses a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the most challenging technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier technical team members, Progent can rapidly and affordably resolve issues that would stymie most IT service companies. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and troubleshooting jobs every year provides Progent a unique view about what approaches work and which do not in solving IT problems.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running throughout multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of veteran Wi-Fi consultants who can assist you to determine the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and assist you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Unified CM applications that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsourcing packages include system evaluation to make sure that your environment meets professional levels of security and online access, 24x7 server monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Helpdesk support services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help guard your information network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote support services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system experts and service specialists.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following leading practices.
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for business continuity planning, validation, and education to help you to respond to possible catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your most critical IT functions, eliminate data loss, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and network administration group to perform business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, identify human and physical assets required to operate your business, determine key IT services and define allowable recovery times, select colocation sites, configure safe offsite access capability for key workers, implement notification systems and define duties for personnel, document a complete recovery plan, and train key people to execute your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting to assist you to design, deploy, and fix any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you create or support a highly available, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent also offers remote or onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented environment that optimizes the strategic value of your information network.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a new design that enhances cloud integration, works with the most popular handheld devices, permits single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to resolve the critical technical and business challenges associated with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to perform an efficient migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent has lengthy experience offering Operations Manager support services and using this powerful proactive monitoring software.
Progent can provide small companies two economical outsourcing service plans built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Server Monitoring Plan.
To download a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: System Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to evaluate the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and web application programming. The new releases provide improved protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while delivering significant enhancements in remote administration. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist you to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- If your network incorporates Cisco routers, you may be running an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the network OS used in almost all Cisco router and current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides upgrades to IOS in order to fix problems, plug security weaknesses, or improve features. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco device and your network environment. For example, there could be limited local Flash storage that might cause a new software version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a wide array of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS or any Cisco control software such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform audits of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, configure and verify your update, optimize performance, resolve problems, and teach your network support staff how to get the benefits of all significant new features.