Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small organizations in the Citrus Heights area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your network for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can help you to manage and maintain an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, advanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service centered on a brief discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to help assess your company's ability to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply industry best practices to build a cost-effective AV and backup environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent can provide your business affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 migration support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 experts and Exchange Server 2007 support professionals to architect a dependable email system that provides protected email access throughout your small business. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth support in specialized software areas, enabling you to customize fast, inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that address the specific requirements of your operation. Progent's software developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's major business packages by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) deployment.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security gateways that align with your security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain outdated WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, refer to WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist you to create and support applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and knows how to team with a customer's management to deliver projects in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help you to create SQL Server solutions by providing a wide array of professional services such as requirements analysis, database modeling, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high level of automation independent of the physical components making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to verify complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist you to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR system powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was published more than a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT knowledge to assist organizations of any size to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint Server 2013 apps that add substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; decide if an in-house, online or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers comprehensive project management outsourcing or can help in specific jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning support through business application experts who can help with for a broad selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics products, applications from other vendors, and legacy software. Progent offers support for key areas of business software including accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for HR, sales, retail environments, and product distribution.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help you to create efficient solutions for key Oracle database administration activities including performance tuning, backup and restore strategies, and database security, or mentor your IT personnel how to use industry leading practices for streamlining various management procedures. Progent can also provide the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle programs that can vary from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent has experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to tune existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.