Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and affordable assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and medium-size organizations to design, implement, optimize, administer, and debug computer networks that support remote workers. For details about Progent's consulting services for telecommuters, visit telecommuters expertise.
- Progent has delivered online IT support assistance to organizations in every state in the country. Many of these customers have shown their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what they say about the quality of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support such as Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 consulting, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams integration, Skype for Business support, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the best level of remote computer support available for both emergency as well as non-critical issues. For urgent issues that affect multiple users, key people, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond within an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you on each corrected problem to verify you are satisfied with the results and willing to close out the ticket. Learn more details concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Features of Progent's IT support packages include network evaluation to ensure that your environment complies with professional levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 network monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your organization, optional Help Desk Call Center Services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help protect your network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and service specialists.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by melding advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software companies. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network infrastructure engineering, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, Oracle database administration and development services, Citrix desktop virtualization consulting, and Juniper firewall configuration.
- Progent's CISSP-premier cybersecurity experts can assist businesses of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can create cost-effective security solutions that guard a small office against advanced threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile clients sharing IT resources spread over multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help organizations of any size to maintain, manage, and repair environments that incorporate workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration support.
- Progent can help you setup Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote top performance and dependable
uptime for key workloads by offering unified, cross-platform tracking of IT infrastructure installed across on-premises systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting team can provide advanced online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can help you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management solution. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 scope to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Premier network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the core capabilities and global standards of skill that information security professionals are expected to learn. CISM gives executive management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification have the experience and knowledge to deliver effective cybersecurity management and support services.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire family of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently based on best practices.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all service activity to ensure customers do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support organization. Progent sends email accounts of services immediately after completion of each support interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network support reporting makes it easier for clients to transfer to a new support organization or assume more service duties internally. Good service reporting also give management the visibility required to determine the value of maintenance services and produce more realistic network budgets.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.