Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size companies in the Citrus Heights vicinity are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in a solution that gives the highest degree of availability and expandability and is in addition easy to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are based on proven virtualization technologies that enable small businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and network administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, formerly branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified CM applications that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco SRST systems for high availability.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high level of automation independent of the physical components making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to verify complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the entire logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist you to plan, deploy, test and manage a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing engineer with expertise integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to plan, configure, expand, or maintain a telepresence environment that protects your investment and maximizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure consultants who can help businesses of all sizes to build and maintain a network that delivers the speed, reliability, security, and expandability you need to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Aironet Wi-Fi AP consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to triple the performance for your Wi-Fi network while increasing the coverage area.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a globally recognized qualification that represents expertise in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential requires that candidates pass an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Certified network security audit consultant trained to help businesses in the fields of information systems audit process, IT enforcement, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of data resources, and business continuity planning.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small organizations a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, remote, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also supports low-cost backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as little as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, granular recovery capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and for vCenter for managing larger environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live virtual machines without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a broad range of services to assist you to plan, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup. For more information, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Some of the popular online Cisco router support services available from Progent are setting up domain name, DHCP, routing maps, NTP, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; validating failover; fixing VPN problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and redundancy strategy.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide comprehensive remote and onsite support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft platforms that work closely with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help your company to enhance your environment to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can use Project Server to work together safely and productively. Progent's security engineers can help you to adopt and enforce security policies that safeguard sensitive business information without disrupting the productive sharing of legitimate information.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to help businesses of any size to design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of designing, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent can also help you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management professional who can act as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology officer can provide long-term direction to assist your company to integrate sensible technology to improve business operations so they match better with your business objectives. Your company can create and install a well thought out IT plan without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include growth strategies, rationalizing technology budgets, developing models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing business processes, negotiating with vendors, establishing security policies, monitoring service level agreements, streamlining network management, patch control, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery planning.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.