Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical help with system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have over a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the core platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can help you to design, configure, manage, and fix your Microsoft System Center solution to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to assist you to move to the latest edition of System Center from an older one or from another IT management platform to deliver the advantages of best-in-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus datacenter and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and web application programming. The latest versions offer improved protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while incorporating major improvements in automated administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can assist you to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI applications.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN environments efficiently based on leading practices.
- Progent offers interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual interactive classes offer a convenient and affordable solution for educating your IT personnel to operate a broad assortment of important software products including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also offers customized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for customers major cities across the U.S.
- Progent offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to centralize and streamline the administration of your PCs and Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from an older change management solution or assist you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing business requirements.
- The latest versions of ransomware not only scramble vital on-line information but also infiltrate many available system restores and backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware cleanup consultants can help your business to rebuild a network damaged by a crypto-ransomware attack like Ryuk, Dharma, NotPetya, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and system recovery expertise.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert help for products from other major VPN manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a comprehensive security strategy and select appropriate products from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consulting experts have over a decade of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and fixing SCOM environments and offer companies of any size expert online or on-premises consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to design a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience needed to watch over your datacenter efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to import and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on best practices for tracking network fabric as well as both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast remote or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to fix critical issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth support in implementing and operating all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad variety of cost-effective remote consulting services following industry best practices to assist organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this leading platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include system planning, installation and migration, setting up safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized webinar training.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.