Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the city of Citrus Heights are focused on customers who require quick and affordable assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to design, implement, verify and troubleshoot data protection systems required for at-home workers. To find out about Progent's backup/recovery expertise for at-home workers, go to data protection expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of economical online support services to help you to manage your current Microsoft Word environment or help you to move to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between various releases of Office Word, interfacing Word with different Office applications such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone integration, and remote Microsoft Office Word training sessions tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's backup experts offer help for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops plus laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major data protection products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure and debug the infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce. Aspects of infrastructure for which Progent's experts can deliver assistance include safe and efficient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software, router setup, wireless LAN design and deployment, and reliable Internet connections. To learn about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for remote workers, refer to network infrastructure guidance for an at-home workforce.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a major performance improvement over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and include unified management and automation of advanced cybersecurity features like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's security services to build and centrally manage network ecosystems that include branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower family of NGFWs Firewalls, see Cisco Firepower Series firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide expert remote and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's rapidly evolving switching technology to achieve the performance, scale, availability, virtualization, data protection and ease of management needed by your business. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help your organization to plan and deploy a DR solution built around Microsoft's cloud-tested failover clustering technologies including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and administering large non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using low-cost hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers the services of senior information technology professionals with decades of experience as technology project managers for application development, information technology deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to ensure that strategic projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.