Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable assistance with system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your information system.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote consistent performance and maximum
availability for critical applications by providing centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure deployed throughout local systems and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting team can provide world-class online and onsite expertise to help
businesses of all sizes to plan, integrate, tune, enhance and repair SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to move to SCOM 2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or combine a variety of monitoring tools into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent can provide businesses with an information management expert who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology officer can offer strategic direction to help you to deploy appropriate technology to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your business goals. Your company can create and implement a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, building models for TCO, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with suppliers, establishing security policies, business impact analysis, streamlining data center administration, patch management, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size organizations a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Headline features include industry-leading Augmented Inline Deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as short as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, item-level recovery capability for specific files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server CSV and VMware vCenter for managing larger deployments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up online VMs with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of services to assist you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the best level of online IT support possible for emergency as well as non-critical problems. For emergency problems that affect multiple users, crucial people, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center can respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in less than two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you on every resolved problem to verify you are satisfied with the results and willing to close the trouble ticket. Find out more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering expert remote IT support and has delivered IT support to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote IT support for local governments saves travel costs and resolves issues faster than onsite service calls.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced expertise in implementing and operating all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide variety of affordable online support services based on leading practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the benefits of this powerful platform. Consulting support available from Progent include solution planning, installation and migration, setting up safe file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized online training classes.
- Progent's Android phone integration expertise have extensive background providing online and on-premises assistance for organizations of all sizes who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that mobile clients can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of skills to solve technical issues that span numerous manufacturers and that entail a combination of legacy and current information technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote consulting to assist you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing and maintaining your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver as-needed technical support to help you to resolve particularly stubborn IT issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you complete strategic IT projects on time and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and offers expertise with all major operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or one-on-one training to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Cisco's Small Business series of access points are Linux-powered devices engineered as entry-level Wi-Fi APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network infrastructure experts offer online or onsite configuration and debugging services to help you to plan, implement, update, tune, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any size or architecture. For details about Progent's consulting services for current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi access points consulting services.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless access point consultants provide remote and on-premises support to help organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can help you to set up and support Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure other Cisco technology including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides the same connectivity, performance, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their mobility or device. (Refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, update, find and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be alerted about impending expirations of SSLs or warranties. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can save as much as 50% of time thrown away searching for vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for storing and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you require the instant you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level OS that enables small businesses to transition from the older physical in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid computing model that includes local and cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective online consulting and technical support services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business benefits of moving to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid local/cloud-based design for your network environment. Progent can provide comprehensive project management to help you design and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure integration support.)
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.