Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's computer consulting for small organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity are focused on customers who need immediate and economical assistance for network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can help your business to design, deploy, manage, and support a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery system by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support experts can assist you to manage and support an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to install network security protection solutions and deliver cleanup services for teleworkers. For information about Progent's cybersecurity defense solutions for an at-home workforce, see endpoint security defense solutions for telecommuters.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that incorporates the technology of leading data security vendors to deliver web-based management and comprehensive security for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway device to provide complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway device provides a further level of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the local gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Learn about the complete ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small organizations
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size businesses automatic backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for critical workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to resolve challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management support to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE integration experts can help your business to design, deploy, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable online or on-premises support to help you to move efficiently to a modern communications environment that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications like Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers and database administrators offer affordable online database administration or software development support and can assist businesses of any size to integrate and support MySQL in a reliable network environment that provides advanced speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, SharePoint Server 2010 developers and SharePoint 2007 consultants can help you evaluate the business justification for implementing the current release of SharePoint Server, advise you on the appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your application, offer configuration and integration services, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to work with SharePoint, develop a comprehensive security plan that encompasses portal technology, and provide maintenance and Help Desk Call Center support.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the complete logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help your organization to plan, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, clean-up of evaluation application configuration objects in production Active Directory environment, and repair of failed installations of Active Directory and AD-enabled software. Progent is also skilled in working with ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment techniques that address key areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT management structure, selection and design of group policy objects, as well as protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service implementations on functionality and performance. Progent can help businesses to plan and implement configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consulting have years of background delivering online and on-premises assistance for organizations of any size who need to integrate Android phones into their IT networks so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve network issues that span numerous vendors and that entail a mix of legacy and current technology. Progent provides cost-effective online expertise to assist you with any stage of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to help you to handle especially challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you complete strategic network projects on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can provide expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Progent's expertise for network support companies enables you to take advantage of Progent's consulting experts under your own brand as a transparent extension of your network services organization. To find out about Progent's consulting support for IT support providers, see Progent's support services for IT support firms.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.