Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the city of Citrus Heights are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Support services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a different carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE configuration consultants can help your business to plan, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based SIP trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or on-premises support to assist businesses to migrate smoothly to a modern communications environment that offers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide access to senior information technology professionals with years of background as technology project managers for program development, information technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers offer world-class management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that major projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can help your business to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery system by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your network for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can assist you to manage and support a remote datacenter that features high availability, advanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent can also assist you with additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system (DMS) built for law practices. Progent can provide access to NetDocs consultants who can deliver expert guidance to assist you to plan, configure, administer, optimize, or troubleshoot a DMS environment based on NetDocuments. To learn about Progent's expert support for NetDocuments, see NetDocuments DMS support services.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced support for the technologies that make up building an end-to-end Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can help you to enhance your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the risks and benefits of migrating to 64-bit processing, plan a cost-effective upgrade process that minimizes operational disruptions, and provide responsive remote help to assist your organization to install 64-bit software and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help your company to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of background designing, deploying, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of any size expert online or on-premises consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help your company to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability required to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and tune SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to assist you to migrate efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's eCommerce application software experts can assist your company to set up an e-commerce environment that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also enable you to create a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect specialized web applications using standard programming tools or tailor popular programs so that they address your individual business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access database application developers.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.