Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Citrus Heights neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance for network reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to create and carry out a risk management plan based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide help for a wide range of products and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading backup platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- The latest generation of Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help you to maintain your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, deploy, tune, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant improvements in speed, scale, data security, high-availability, BOYD support, plus built-in analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files simultaneously for data warehousing, Jason integration, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and onsite expertise to help businesses of any size to plan, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small businesses
- The sophistication and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology consultant with real-world experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying efficient end-to-end business information networks. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server experts, with an average of over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to evaluate the advantages of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- The CISA accreditation is a globally recognized achievement that indicates mastery in information system security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA credential requires that consultants pass a comprehensive test given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional able to help companies in the fields of information systems audit services, information technology enforcement, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology support, protection of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help your business to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot unified communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience assisting companies of any size to create collaboration ecosystems by delivering services such as Unified Communications Manager and CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service built around a brief phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to help assess your company's preparedness either to block or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information about your existing AV defense and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to build an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business needs. For additional information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen consultants can assist your company to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen products to more current Juniper technologies, and repair network infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-technology systems.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which uses your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical company data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide range of consulting support services to assist you to plan, integrate, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery system built on Barracuda Backup. For more information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help you to create and support database applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver projects in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can assist you to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a broad selection of consulting services such as requirements analysis, data tier architecture, data migration, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security, and fault tolerance.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.