Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's IT support for small businesses in Citrus Heights are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms available, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your core infrastructure devices adhere to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits like a more manageable and safer Active Directory implementation. Both options also offer the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with data security requirements, higher utilization of IT resources, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and less downtime. To learn more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting line-of-business applications, creating cost-effective system upgrade procedures, assessing and tuning performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery strategies, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for new technologies. For Progent customers without sufficient internal resources to configure effective test environments, the lab cuts capital outlay and technical risk while keeping critical IT projects on schedule.
- Progent's Duo MFA managed services incorporate Cisco's Duo cloud technology to protect against password theft by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports single-tap identity verification with Apple iOS, Android, and other out-of-band devices. Using 2FA, whenever you log into a secured application and give your password you are requested to confirm your identity on a unit that only you possess and that is accessed using a separate network channel. A broad range of devices can be used as this added means of ID validation including an iPhone or Android or wearable, a hardware/software token, a landline phone, etc. You can register several validation devices. For details about ProSight Duo identity validation services, go to ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication services.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast online or onsite access to experts in system planning and deployment, application programming, database administration, and network security. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 migration expertise.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax Access Point experts offer economical online and onsite support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 and 6E wireless access points (WAPs). For more information about Progent's support for Cisco's Catalyst 9100 Line of Wireless Access Points, refer to Cisco Catalyst 9100 Wi-Fi 6 and 6E 802.11ax access points system design, deployment, and debugging consulting.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can expand their reach, reduce their cost of sales, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and onsite support to help you to maintain your existing system or upgrade to a current release of Exchange by delivering Microsoft Exchange 2019 migration expertise or Microsoft 365 Exchange planning and deployment services.
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to help you to respond to possible disasters, minimize downtime for your vital IT operations, eliminate lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and IT administration group to perform business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, specify human and physical assets needed to run your business, prioritize key IT functions and define acceptable recovery times, qualify colocation sites, configure safe remote access capability for crucial workers, plan emergency notification mechanisms and assign duties for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train key people to carry the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent can provide the support of a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect to assist your company to design a smooth migration to Microsoft 365 customized for your IT environment. Prior to presenting this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will conduct a set of investigative exercises that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and custom scripts for reviewing your AD, messaging, and Mobile Device Management setup. Key information that cannot be discovered with these techniques will be found via discussions with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud migration consulting.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.