Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small companies in the Citrus Heights vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to set up their offsite employees with secure and reliable access to cloud services. For details about ways Progent can help companies to set up resilient Cloud access for their remote workers, visit cloud expertise for remote workers.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management expert who can serve as a temporary or part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide strategic direction to help your company to integrate sensible technology to enhance business processes so they align better with your corporate objectives. Your company can develop and implement a well conceived IT strategy without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key tasks Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, planning technology budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO and ROI, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, establishing security and compliance policies, business impact analysis, streamlining data center management, software revision control, network asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi LAN customized for your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that has the reception, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off ability your business needs. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed remotely and make use of cutting-edge RF simulation and analysis tools to design an efficient wireless LAN. Progentís on-premises survey includes onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, testing for radio frequency interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-specified Wi-Fi APs. Placement and configuration services for Wi-Fi APs include Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless APs support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system planning, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive service desk solution that handles all aspects of online desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, assigning responsibility, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for small businesses with few dedicated service technicians for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal desktop support rates. Progent can also provide fast on-demand escalation to subject matter experts to handle challenging problems. To learn more, visit Progentís remote desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in key areas such as speed, availability, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that works seamlessly across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver efficient online and onsite services including system design, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, and software development expertise to help businesses of any size to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is currently using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to carry out an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent offers Manufacturing Resource Planning consulting services through application experts who can assist with for a broad variety of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics products, packages from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent can provide support for key areas of business software including accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales and marketing, retail, and product distribution.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides complete hosting of a small company's production servers in an environment that delivers the maximum level of dependability and scalability and is in addition easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are based upon mature virtualization architectures that enable small companies with mixed- platform IT systems to economize dramatically on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and network administration while benefiting from enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person support to assist businesses of all sizes to design, implement, administer, and repair a backup-and-restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's SCDPM 2012 consultants can assist you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional support for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen engineers can help you to configure and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to the latest Juniper products, and repair infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist businesses of any size to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist your company to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many new high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.