Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and support help for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Support services available to small businesses in the city of Citrus Heights by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in a solution that delivers the maximum level of availability and scalability and is also simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built upon proven virtualization platforms that enable small and midsize businesses with multi- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the expense of capital investments, infrastructure support, and IT management while achieving world-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to deploy VoIP platforms to give their at-home workers the advantage of transparent extensions of the corporate phone system. For details about ways Progent's experts can help your teleworkers to integrate and debug IP voice technology, go to VoIP consulting services for telecommuters.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller companies who can't afford the high cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, security, and performance.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size companies overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support services for offsite employees. For details about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk services for an at-home workforce, visit Help Desk support services for teleworkers.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the network security services covered within GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with other Microsoft apps by providing consulting services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration services, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. CCIEs are elite network experts who earn this top-level classification only through strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated issues associated with network planning, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progent’s CCIE professionals work intimately with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and devising fixes or acquiring software updates to correct problems. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by phone so you can receive instant assistance for complex network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local IT service resources.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help your business to create effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks including performance tuning, backup/recovery processes, and information protection, or train your in-house personnel to use industry best practices for simplifying major management tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to help your company to build, test, enhance, or port Oracle-based programs that can range from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent has skill using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to tune existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Windows 11 experts can provide an array of services for Windows 11 including cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management, at-home workforce connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning, and Call Center support. Progent can also assist you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, see Microsoft Windows 11 solution design and migration expertise.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services allow businesses to meet the need for network professionals without dealing with the expense and delays that come with vetting and hiring experienced technical help and without increasing your permanent workforce. To learn about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to plan and implement a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-prem Windows Server 2019. For more information, see Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.