Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and repairing SCOM environments and can provide companies of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help you to design a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability required to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also help you to import and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs according to leading practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to fix serious problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist you to migrate smoothly from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to mid-size organizations automatic backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft environment. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly named CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent offers a selection of affordable, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions used by many of the industry's leading corporations. The ProSight portfolio of outsourced network management services addresses all key facets of information technology such as email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that enables small businesses to transition from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the new hybrid networking model that combines local and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective online consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost advantages of moving to Essentials and implementing a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support so you can design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting help, technical support, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can assist you to develop efficient solutions for critical Oracle DBA tasks including performance tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database security, or mentor your in-house personnel how to use industry leading practices for simplifying major administration tasks. Progent can in addition provide the support of a PL/SQL programmer to help you to design, tune, enhance, or port Oracle programs that can vary from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can assist you to tune existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, find and protect data related to your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or serial numbers and be alerted about impending expirations of SSL certificates or warranties. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can save up to 50% of time wasted searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for holding and sharing all documents related to managing your network infrastructure like recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre planning improvements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you need the instant you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over 25 years of background assisting manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes in order to get products to market quickly and meet customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers online or onsite consulting that can range from occasional advice to comprehensive solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and security consultants to help you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Android phone integration consultants have years of background providing remote and on-premises support for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that users can work together from anywhere. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve technical problems that span numerous manufacturers and that represent a combination of older and up-to-date information technology. Progent provides budget-friendly online expertise to help you with any aspect of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can provide occasional support to assist you to handle especially challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you complete major IT initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide support for operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one training to help you manage and use Android phones to maximize their business value.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who can help you build a robust network that includes essential technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting experts can help your company to implement a system infrastructure with features that include failover Internet access, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness consultants to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery process based on best practices.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.