Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Citrus Heights area are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent utilizes a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the most difficult network problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and affordably solve networking problems that would stymie ordinary computer support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting tasks every year gives Progent a unique view concerning what approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving IT issues.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can help you to evaluate the business value of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and migration strategies, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT management, team, create an enterprise-wide security plan, automate network management, help with application development, and build and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a custom-designed hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data produced locally, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting support services to help you to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda Backup. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent offers interactive online webinar education classes. Virtual online classes provide a convenient and low-cost solution for teaching your IT workers to use a broad array of important applications including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite training for customers larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's staff of network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support such as Microsoft Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server planning and deployment consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest organizations to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for any of the network security disciplines addressed within GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network vulnerability, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting software.
- Progent offers ERP and MRP support services through business software professionals who can support for a wide range of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, software from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent offers support for vital areas of business software such as accounting, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales and marketing, retail environments, and product distribution.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite support to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that make up creating an end-to-end Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts offer advanced remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that integrate closely with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist your company to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile users so they can utilize Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's certified security engineers can assist you to define and police security workflows that protect sensitive business data without interfering with the productive sharing of legitimate information.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the major telepresence providers including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to plan, configure, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that preserves your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure engineers able to help companies of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, dependability, protection, and scalability required to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.