Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's network support services for small organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and affordable help with system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide advanced support in deploying and using all on-premises and cloud-based versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable online consulting services based on industry best practices to help organizations of any size to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services available from Progent include system planning, installation and migration, setting up secure collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote support to assist organizations of all sizes to connect their information networks with popular public clouds including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can help your it team to design and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid architectures that seamlessly combine physical resources as well as public clouds. To help you to incorporate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a range of cloud integration support services that include Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and debugging.
- Progent's ransomware forensics services involve discovering and documenting the ransomware attack's progress throughout the network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can capture the system state after a ransomware assault and carry out a detailed forensics analysis without slowing down activity related to business resumption and data recovery. You can utilize Progent's post-attack ransomware forensics analysis to counter subsequent ransomware attacks, validate the cleanup of lost data, and comply with insurance and governmental mandates.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a crossover platform between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and onsite expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud-based resources into a seamless intranet solution. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online support.
- Progent can provide the services of a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect to help you to design an efficient move to Microsoft 365 tailored to your environment. Prior to proposing this migration plan, Progent's cloud expert will carry out a series of information gathering tasks that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and custom scripts for reviewing your Active Directory, messaging, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) arrangement. Critical information that cannot be found with these techniques will be found via discussions with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud integration consulting.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery system by offering Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your infrastructure for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support experts can assist you to administer and support a remote datacenter that features high uptime, advanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you manage and support additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's design services for high availability networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will show you how to create a robust network that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís information technology professionals can assist you to configure a network infrastructure with features such as failover Internet connections, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-location networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning experts to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a range of technical services to assist companies of any size to maintain, manage, and troubleshoot environments that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration support and Windows 11 upgrade assistance.
- The failover server cluster technology built into the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to simplify the deployment, configuration, and administration of clusters and to provide greater levels of network availability, security, efficiency, and flexibility. New or improved features include automated cluster Validation, easier setup and deployment, unified cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, hardened protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, greater storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster consultants can help you evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, train your IT staff to manage your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and technical help services, and produce and test a business continuity procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent provides a family of low-cost, fixed-price managed services intended to enable small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same best-of-breed IT solutions used by many of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services covers all key aspects of modern networking including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.