Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of engineering and support assistance for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Citrus Heights area by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of APs are Linux-based units intended as value-priced Wi-Fi APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified Wi-Fi infrastructure experts can provide remote or onsite integration and troubleshooting support to help your organization to plan, configure, update, tune, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point environments of any scale or topology. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless access points system design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) planning and integration experts can provide affordable online support to assist companies to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, readiness assessment, system design, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN connections and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide occasional consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent's design services for zero-downtime IT systems provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who can help you build a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís consulting experts can assist you to configure a network infrastructure with features such as redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness experts to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller businesses to map out, monitor, optimize and debug their connectivity appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, client computers and other networked devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are kept current, copies and manages the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are detected. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require important updates, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Read about the entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical company data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide range of consulting services to assist you to plan, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a BDR solution built on Barracuda technology. For additional information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of consulting services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, manage, and troubleshoot environments that include workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration support.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) family is discontinued, this software bundle remains popular. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to assess the potential advantages of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent offers comprehensive consulting, technical support, and software development services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- The majority of small business multi-site communications infrastructures feature no recovery ability to handle Internet line outages. Progentís multi-site communications professionals can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and implement high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and transparent fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice networking.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.