Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Citrus Heights area are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile users so they can utilize Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's certified network security consultants can assist your IT team to adopt and enforce security policies that protect important project data without interfering with the productive exchange of legitimate information.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a range of technical services to assist organizations of any size to maintain, manage, and repair networks that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration support.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable way for small and medium-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their IT system. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network devices adhere to best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide instant benefits like a cleaner and more secure Active Directory environment. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with information security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT resources, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can provide remote or onsite help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to help you to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience assisting companies of any size to create advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones setup, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth consulting expertise in specialized application areas, enabling you to tailor fast, inexpensive and comprehensive IT solutions that fit the specific requirements of your operation. Progent's application developers can help you to benefit from Microsoft's major business packages by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was established by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and support information system control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist your company to create and execute a risk management strategy that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- The Help Desk service delivery structure adopted by Progent offers small businesses a dependable alternative to dependence on independent consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering teams, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to appropriate experts for solving the most intractable problems, service consistency and reliability, quick follow through overseen by veteran service managers, a choice of convenient mechanisms for initiating support jobs, and excellent process transparency enabled by trouble ticket updates and available via a web portal.
- Progent offers Enterprise Resource Planning support services through business software professionals who can support for a broad assortment of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics products, applications from other vendors, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for vital categories of business software including accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for HR, sales, retail, and distribution.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices installed on multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned wireless consultants who can assist your organization to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and help you to plan, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a WiFi wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, providing your business a WLAN that delivers the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and roaming capability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical online service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features physical inspection, spectrum and security audits of your current wireless network, evaluation of your site's layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points such as Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed document describing the new WLAN.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work needed for network administrators to install software programs so they are standardized across a corporate user base, provide the power to control access to critical information, and allow quick deployment of new or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS simplifies desktop connectivity, improves performance, strengthens security, unifies management, and provides an almost transparent client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure pilot and production environments, improve your network infrastructure to accommodate virtual clients effectively, evaluate and resolve security problems, and train your network managers to follow best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.