Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Citrus Heights area are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall that can guard systems from outside and internal attacks. Both platforms perform in-depth inspection of network protocols to uncover threats that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while delivering a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the product are now commonly handled by dedicated physical appliances from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG support services and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to migrate smoothly to a modern firewall platform by providing system design, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the network security capabilities covered within GIAC accreditation such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances installed on multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely configured and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can help you to assess the value of UniFi products for your environment and assist you to plan, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to set up their home-based employees with safe and transparent access to cloud resources. For information about ways Progent can help you to configure robust Cloud connnections for their remote workers, visit cloud integration expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the highest quality of online computer support available for both urgent as well as non-critical problems. For emergency issues that impact many workers, crucial people, or a mission-critical application, the TRC will respond in one hour or less. For non-critical problems, the TRC is committed to address your issue within two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you on each resolved issue to make sure you are comfortable with the results and willing to close out the ticket. Learn more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service offers comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in a solution that gives the highest level of availability and expandability and is also easy to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built upon mature virtualization techniques that enable small companies with mixed- platform environments to save dramatically on the expense of capital investments, infrastructure support, and network administration while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unmatched degree of vendor independence. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover release that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical online and onsite consulting, application development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can help you plan and execute a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud-based resources into a cohesive information management solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment consulting.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can work with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote consistent performance and maximum
availability for critical applications by providing unified, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources deployed across local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, optimize, update and repair SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can help your company to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or combine a variety of monitoring systems into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers major enhancements in speed, capacity, security and compliance, uptime, mobile computing support, and integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases simultaneously for data warehousing, Hadoop integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and on-premises expertise to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management products and is intended to offer a centralized mechanism for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, help you upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of Virtual Machine Manager, develop workflows for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, implement high-availability compute and storage clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential advantages of new technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete service desk solution that handles all aspects of online desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, assigning responsibility, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Intended for small companies with few if any in-house service technicians for end users, Progent's Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial savings from Progent's regular desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide fast as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to handle complex problems. For details, refer to Progentís remote Call Center services for small businesses.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for network support that can range from router configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can help companies to save money, improve productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.