Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small organizations in the Citrus Heights neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent offers remote or onsite help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to assist you to plan, install, administer and repair converged communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have extensive backgrounds helping companies of all sizes to build collaboration solutions by providing expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones setup, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of Unified Communications applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by providing expert services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 migration consulting and Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory design and troubleshooting.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to provide their at-home workforce with secure and efficient access to public cloud resources. For information about ways Progent's consultants can assist you to set up robust Cloud access for their at-home workers, go to cloud expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote consulting support to assist companies of any size to integrate their networks with popular public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help you to design and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that utilize local resources along with public cloud services. To help you to incorporate cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration support services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and debugging.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for testing line-of-business applications, developing efficient system upgrade methodologies, evaluating and optimizing performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery strategies, mitigating compatibility issues, and building training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate internal resources to configure effective pilot systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital costs and technical risk while keeping vital IT projects on schedule.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business integration experts can provide online and on-premises expertise for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of migrating to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to plan an on-premises, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office or Office 365; set up high-availability solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with other communication platforms such as Cisco UC. Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets regulatory standards. Progent can also help you create a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants offer economical remote support for all releases of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced assistance for Access application programming, database conversion, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom online classes for Office Access application development and database administration.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help your business to develop effective solutions for critical Oracle database administration tasks such as performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and database protection, or mentor your IT personnel to use industry leading practices for simplifying major administration tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to build, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle applications that can vary from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers skill with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to optimize current SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size organizations to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your essential network assets conform to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide instant ROI like a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with data security standards, higher utilization of IT assets, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and higher availability. For more information about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration consultants offer cost-effective online and onsite support to help businesses of any size to move all or part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and equipment expense and enable the use of Google's cutting edge machine learning technology. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can help you integrate, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified cybersecurity experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security plan and design protection into your business processes. To learn more, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that fit your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, visit WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing and service companies to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes in order to bring products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that can range from as-needed advice to solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.