Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's information technology support services for small companies in the city of Citrus Heights are focused on clients who require fast and affordable assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a certified CCIE engineer to assist your business to plan, implement, manage and troubleshoot converged communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds helping companies of any size to build collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services that include Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following industry best practices.
- Progent can help you to design and implement a smooth move from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid solution that uses Azure AD DS and AD Connect to unify identity and access services across on-premises and cloud assets. Progent's experts can also help you to manage and troubleshoot legacy deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 Active Directory. For more information, refer to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and implementation consultants.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying products from the major telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence solution that preserves your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the expertise of network infrastructure consultants who can help businesses of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, dependability, protection, and scalability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of top information security companies to deliver web-based management and comprehensive protection for your email traffic. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway appliance to offer advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of threats from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance adds a deeper level of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that stays inside your corporate firewall. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can help you to build and support database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to leading practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a client's IT staff to deliver projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server applications by providing a wide selection of professional support services including functional specs, database modeling, ETL development, T-SQL programming, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement a smooth upgrade to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent can provide the services of a Cloud Solutions Architect to assist your company to plan an efficient move to Microsoft 365 customized for your IT environment. Prior to presenting this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a series of information gathering tasks that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and custom scripts for reviewing your AD, messaging, and Mobile Device Management arrangement. Key information that cannot be discovered with these techniques will be determined via discussions with your IT team. Find out more information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud migration consulting.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of technical services to assist companies of any size to support, manage, and repair networks that include workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration assistance and Windows 11 deployment support.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integration experts offer cost-effective remote and on-premises support to help companies of any size to migrate any part of their core network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save management hassle and hardware expense and enable access to Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to develop customized Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the individualized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server development and DBA services, and programming background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to help businesses of any size to design and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid model. Progent can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to benefit from the many new high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters. In addition, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts can help you to design and carry out a smooth migration from Windows Server 2016 to a newer release of Windows Server.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.