Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small organizations in the city of Citrus Heights by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent offers a family of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology used by many of the world's top corporations. Progent's ProSight suite of IT management outsourcing services addresses all critical areas of information technology such as email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, cloud-based backup/recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- There are several hundred enterprise-class colocation centers in the and larger cities across the U.S., and Progent's colocation center support group can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that addresses the particular needs of your organization such as geographic location, space, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are intended for companies with hardware housed at collocation hosting sites and requiring on-demand on-premises assistance at the co-location facility as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of co-location center consulting services such as system architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and installation of zero-downtime configurations, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and creating high-availability server clustering configurations.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the latest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly branded CallManager, or with Unified CM Express to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified CM apps such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for survivability.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery solution built around DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from an older release of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to help you through challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management services to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting and Cisco wireless controller consulting so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the performance for your Wi-Fi LAN while extending the coverage.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, removal of legacy software configuration objects in production AD environment, and restoration of failed installations of AD and AD-enabled software. Progent is also experienced in using advanced AD utilities like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address key issues such as Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT administration model, selection and design of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service configurations on capability and speed. Progent can help businesses to plan and install configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and provides fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services cover a wide array of high-availability load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content delivery technology including Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, clock, and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting BGP peering arrangements, routing maps, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and business recovery planning.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include evaluation, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments based on Microsoft products by offering services including complicated Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA support and programming. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent can provide System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 migration consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can assist with project planning and also offers on-premises support in deployment at sites in major cities across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can assist large businesses to resolve intractable network issues impacting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security engineers can provide an objective and comprehensive network security evaluations to help enterprises comply with mandated security requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business experts can provide online and onsite expertise for companies of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Skype for Business from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan an on-premises, cloud or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office; set up high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with other communication systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business deployment that meets government and industry standards.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.