Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Citrus Heights area are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts offer advanced online and onsite support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to help your company to optimize your environment to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so they can use Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's security experts can help you to plan and police security policies that protect important business information without interfering with the productive exchange of legitimate data.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost online and on-premises help to implement your migration to Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, generate thorough documentation of your new email environment, educate your network support team and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative services and technical support.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with any of the network security services covered under GIAC accreditation including evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, event handling, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting incidents.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core capabilities and global standards of performance that information security managers are required to master. CISM provides executive management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM credential possess the experience and knowledge to provide efficient cybersecurity management and consulting consulting.
- Progent's business software experts can assist you to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web software using powerful programming utilities or tailor popular applications so that they address your individual business needs. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Progent's easy per-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other additional charges that drive up support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you pay only for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to fix your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay only for the time when Progent's expert is actually on premises solving your issues. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might have to pay for our engineerís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to help. Progent can in addition provide onsite support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a service call. Progent's remote support group has provided assistance to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an old release of Cisco IOS, the control software powering almost every Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently provides updates to IOS to fix bugs, plug security vulnerabilities, or add features. Unfortunately, updating IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there could be limited local RAM that might cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can provide a wide selection of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco software platform like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your router software, propose sensible updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and verify your Cisco software, tune throughput, troubleshoot problems, and train your network support staff how to take advantage of any important new features.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization consultants can assist your business to design, deploy, manage, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management solution by offering XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you enhance your network for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support experts can assist your organization to manage and support a remote datacenter that offers high availability, enhanced security, and rapid recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your network running at peak levels by checking the state of critical assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is transmitted immediately to your specified IT personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that any potential issues can be resolved before they can disrupt productivity. Learn about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts offer economical remote consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert assistance for Access application development, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Access application development and DBA services.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.