Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's computer consulting for small businesses in Citrus Heights are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable help for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of IT security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for all of the network security services addressed within GIAC certification such as evaluating network vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online assistance to assist your business to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a resilient, protected and efficient network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online and onsite training to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented environment that optimizes the business value of your information system.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of remote network support and urgent repair services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is one of the industry’s pioneers in providing expert remote IT consulting and has provided IT support to clients in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote network consulting for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves issues faster than onsite support.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer advanced online and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small businesses and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's rapidly evolving switch technology to realize the throughput, expandability, uptime, virtualization support, security and manageability demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch support. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's ransomware forensics analysis services involve discovering and describing the ransomware attack's progress across the compromised network from beginning to end. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can preserve the evidence of a ransomware attack and perform a comprehensive forensics analysis without impeding activity required for operational resumption and data restoration. You can use Progent's forensics documentation to counter subsequent ransomware assaults, validate the cleanup of lost data, and comply with insurance and regulatory requirements.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that requires a combination of real-word experience, IT knowledge and business acumen. It also requires working closely with the victim's IT staff and the insurance carrier, if there is one. Because the top goal of the ransomware victim is operational continuity, it is vital to deploy response groups that operate effectively, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent has the scope of IT knowledge and the deep bench of experts to supplement your IT support team and restore your network environment rapidly and affordably. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can assist your business to assess the business advantages of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to plan and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any deployment architecture including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer remote or on-premises support ranging from as-needed design assessment or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on schedule and within budget. In addition, Progent's SQL Server 2019 integration experts can assist you to migrate efficiently from SQL Server 2017 to a newer version of SQL Server. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Duo authentication services utilize Cisco's Duo technology to defend against compromised passwords by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports one-tap identity verification on iOS, Google Android, and other out-of-band devices. With Duo 2FA, when you sign into a protected application and enter your password you are asked to verify who you are via a unit that only you possess and that is accessed using a separate network channel. A broad range of out-of-band devices can be utilized as this added form of ID validation including a smartphone or wearable, a hardware token, a landline telephone, etc. You can register several verification devices. For more information about ProSight Duo identity authentication services, see ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services for access security.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to provision their offsite workforce with secure and seamless integration with cloud resources. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist you to configure robust Cloud access for their remote workers, visit cloud integration consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent offers online instruction for a range of productivity applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA development, Publisher collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, Windows 10 configuration, and Windows 11 upgrading. Live online instruction provides the advantages of conventional classroom sessions, including immediate communication between students and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.