Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size companies in the city of Citrus Heights are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide consulting support for a wide range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major backup products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide access to veteran IT professionals with years of background as technology project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer world-class management expertise to assist enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises help to carry out your migration to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new messaging environment, train your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer continuing administrative consulting and engineering support.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service built around a brief phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is designed to assess your company's ability to stop or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to gather information concerning your existing AV defense and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to create an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your business requirements. For details, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that enables businesses of any size to create a manageable and secure communications environment that permits a BYOD computing style with IM, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN calling across a broad range of desktop and mobile clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist your company to support your current Lync deployment or design and carry out a cost-effective migration to a more current solution by offering Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also help you create a hybrid cloud solution that combines on-premises Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide remote and on premises expertise to help you with any facet of business intelligence reporting ranging from debugging or enhancing applications to planning and implementing a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's BI consultants can assist you to support your current reporting environment, assist you to upgrade reports and databases from an outdated reporting platform to a modern solution, and provide custom online mentoring to meet your specific needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer experience in the leading business analytics reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have more than a decade of background designing, implementing, optimizing and troubleshooting Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide organizations of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to plan an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability needed to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver responsive remote or onsite technical support to help you to fix serious issues uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to upgrade efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller consultants can assist you to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage Wi-Fi LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and debug your existing Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or implement an efficient upgrade to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent offers support for physical and software-only Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to decide which version makes sense for your Wi-Fi solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller support, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and medium-size organizations automatic backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware backup for critical platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/restore system built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to migrate from an older release of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies of any size to integrate Office desktop and Office 365 apps including Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive solution that provides quick return on investment and enables better business outcomes. Progent can assist your company to interface Office or Office 365 applications with each other and with other key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to fix compatibility problems between different releases of Microsoft Office and offers live online Office and Office 365 training to individual users and teams.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services enable businesses to meet the need for network professionals without dealing with the expense and hassle associated with identifying and recruiting reliable technical help and without increasing your full-time head count. To learn about Progent's short-term staff augmentation services, go to Progent's temporary staff augmentation services.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.