Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Citrus Heights neighborhood are focused on clients who need fast and economical help with system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running across multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can help you to determine the value of UniFi products for your business and assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises support to assist organizations to move any portion of their core IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce management hassle and equipment costs and allow access to Google's cutting edge machine learning tools. Progent can help your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, centralizes compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, provides network health reporting, allows safe self service, and delivers a common point of control for administering multi-operating system ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud experts can help your organization with any aspect of designing, implementing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) built specifically for legal workflows. Progent offers access to NetDocuments specialists who can provide expert guidance to help you to design, configure, manage, optimize, or troubleshoot a DMS solution powered by NetDocs. To learn about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocuments, refer to NetDocuments DMS consulting services.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging system that facilitates productive collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for retrieving calls and messages within an environment that is simple to implement and administer. Cisco Unity Connection lets you read and manage your voice messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise satellite locations with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to ensure that your voice messaging deployment delivers maximum business advantage.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists offer Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Cisco's Small Business family of APs are Linux-based units engineered as entry-level wireless APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network infrastructure consultants can provide remote or onsite configuration and troubleshooting support to help your organization to design, implement, update, tune, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless access point deployments of any size or architecture. To find out more about Progent's support for both current and older Cisco Small Business family of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi access points planning and support.
- Progent has delivered remote technical consulting help to businesses in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to see what they have said concerning the quality of Progent's network support services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to implement endpoint device security protection solutions and provide cleanup expertise for teleworkers. For details about Progent's endpoint device security protection expertise for teleworkers, visit endpoint security defense solutions for teleworkers.
- Progent's backup consultants offer support for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent supports all major data protection platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.