Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Citrus Heights neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to create and support database applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a client's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist you to create SQL Server solutions by offering a wide selection of professional services including functional specs, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to deploy centralized remote endpoint management systems for maintaining devices operated by offsite workers. For details about ways Progent can assist your company to manage the endpoints of your at-home workers, refer to expertise for managing the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid remote or on-premises contact with consulting experts in solution planning and integration, application development, SQL Server management, and network security. For more information, refer to SQL Server 2019 migration expertise.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to create a next-generation cybersecurity environment that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based resources and guards any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration services.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants can provide world-class remote and onsite support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small businesses and campus networks to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually improving switch solutions to achieve the speed, scale, resilience, virtualization, security and ease of management demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support for Meraki switches, visit Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- The Help Desk support model adopted by Progent gives small businesses an effective option to replace dependence on independent consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support groups, optional 24x7 availability of emergency help, escalation capability to appropriate experts for solving even the most intractable issues, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow through enforced by veteran support managers, a variety of convenient techniques for initiating support tasks, and excellent progress transparency made possible by ticket tracking and accessible through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience planning, implementing, optimizing and repairing SCOM solutions and offer companies of any size advanced online or on-premises consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability required to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for tracking network fabric as well as both Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or on-premises technical support to help you to remediate critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist you to migrate cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent offers interactive online webinar training seminars. Virtual interactive webinars offer a convenient and affordable solution for training your IT personnel to use a broad array of key software products such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for clients major cities across the United States.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.