Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's computer consulting for small organizations in the city of Citrus Heights are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent offers the support of an accredited video conferencing consultant with expertise deploying technology from the major telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist you to plan, install, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing solution that preserves your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers who can assist companies of any size to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to support your telepresence environment.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key features initially developed for and proven on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up test environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and execute a smooth upgrade strategy, train your IT administration and support personnel, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business value.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost online and onsite help to carry out your migration to Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, generate extensive documentation of your new email environment, educate your IT team and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and engineering support.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC520 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging system that promotes teamwork by providing a variety of options for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and administer. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage your voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE solution delivers significant competitive advantage.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online support services to assist businesses of any size to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can help your it team to design and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid network models that utilize on-premises resources as well as public clouds. To help you to incorporate public cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration services that include Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and integration consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, track, enhance and debug their networking hardware such as switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are kept current, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when issues are discovered. By automating tedious management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require critical software patches, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to integrate SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by offering consulting services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade services, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and debugging.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall that can guard networks from outside and internal threats. Both of these products provide in-depth inspection of Internet protocols to detect threats that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server's technology while delivering a variety of enhanced features. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the product are now typically taken over by purpose-built physical appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides advanced Forefront TMG 2010 support services and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you maintain and debug your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current security solution by providing system design, integration, tuning, training and debugging.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to integrate, manage, and update SonicWall firewall products including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall firewalls into an end-to-end network protection solution and build security into your corporate processes. To learn more, refer to SonicWall-certified firewall consulting services.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a modern cybersecurity ecosystem that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based assets and protects any user at any location with any device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration services.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.