Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and support help for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small organizations in the city of Citrus Heights by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and larger cities across the United States, and Progent's Internet data center support team can improve your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you select a remote data center facility that meets the individual needs of your business including geographic location, space, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for companies with hardware housed at colo hosting sites and requiring on-demand on-site service at the colo facility plus remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a selection of collocation center support services including network topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and support, tech support for server and communications networking, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server and storage cluster configurations.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the cost of maintaining a large IT organization but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, security, and performance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and SharePoint Server 2007 experts can show you how to rationalize the business justification for deploying the current release of SharePoint Portal Server, consult with you on the appropriate edition of SharePoint for your application, provide setup and integration expertise, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to work with SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security plan that includes portal solutions, and deliver troubleshooting and Helpdesk services.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built physical appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar features but which uses your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a broad range of consulting services to help you to plan, configure, manage and repair a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For details, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can assist organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any older release of Windows. Remote and on-premises assessment and migration support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project supervision, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter access, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, network optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, custom training for IT support personnel and users, and ongoing technical help.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can rapidly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help your organization to design, deploy, test and manage a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can help you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to help you to streamline the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include systems architecture definition, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting IT environments based on Microsoft products by offering services such as complicated Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, MS SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA consulting and development. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent can provide System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, and Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with architecture and can also provide on-premises help in deployment at locations in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can assist large organizations to fix intractable connectivity issues impacting the stability or performance of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified security experts can perform an independent and complete network security assessments to help large businesses validate their compliance with mandated security standards.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration experts can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting to assist companies to move all or part of their critical IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce time and hardware costs and enable the use of Google's cutting edge machine learning tools. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security.
- If you need to revamp your company web site, build internal sites for functions like as human resources or worker training, establish a compelling web presence for a start-up company, or build enterprise-level, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and experienced web developers. Web site custom software development services available from Progent's Applications Experts Group include web design and development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database experts, and Office Access application developers can assist your business to design, deploy, and support database-powered sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications environment featuring wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services such as Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration support and Microsoft Lync Server management, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.