Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's IT consulting services for small businesses in the city of Citrus Heights are concentrated on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments through advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; unified management of multi-OS environments that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer world-class online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist you to design and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity experts to help your organization to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Support services available from Progent's engineers include evaluation of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a new ISP and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's Experts Team offers guidance in Microsoft accounting and ERP/MRP platforms, enabling you to create inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that fit the unique requirements of your operation. Progent's application development consultants can deliver a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce configuration.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to design, implement, verify and maintain backup/restore systems required for telecommuters. To find out about Progent's backup/restore expertise for teleworkers, refer to data protection expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent is a dealer and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity product line, a subscription-based, cloud-centric cyberthreat management solution that includes machine learning technology and advanced services to provide comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) for protecting against ransomware and other malware. Learn more about Progent's SentinelOne product sales and integration support.
- Progent's ransomware forensics analysis services are aimed at determining and documenting the ransomware assault's storyline across the compromised network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can capture the evidence of a ransomware attack and perform a detailed forensics investigation without disrupting activity associated with operational continuity and data restoration. You can utilize Progent's ransomware forensics documentation to counter subsequent ransomware attacks, assist in the restoration of lost data, and comply with insurance carrier and regulatory requirements.
- Virtualization technologies allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, streamline network operations, and enhance application uptime and security. run multiple virtual servers on a single physical processor. Common usage scenarios for virtualization are resource consolidation, low-cost hosts for applications that require older OS software, and affordable isolation of software programming or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Microsoft Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization planning and deployment, Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize performance, dependability and manageability while at the same time lowering costs; suggest and test disaster recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the initial product was released. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 experts can assist you to maintain your existing SharePoint environment or migrate a newer on-premises release of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-centric or hybrid configuration. For more information on migrating, refer to SharePoint Server 2019 migration services.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security companies to provide centralized management and world-class protection for your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Email Guard managed service integrates cloud-based filtering with a local gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and keeps most threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your vulnerability to external threats and saves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance provides a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to configure, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security solution and design security into your business operations. For more information, see SonicWall firewall integration consultants.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.