Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small organizations in the city of Citrus Heights are focused on clients who need fast and economical help for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment and updating, streamlines compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs network health reporting, enables secure self service, and offers a single point of control for administering multi-OS networks running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can assist businesses of any size with any facet of designing, installing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide remote and onsite support services to assist businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can help your business to configure and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate additional Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides the same access, performance, security, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users regardless of their location or computing device. (See Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore system powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous release of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management support to make sure you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get charged for the time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your issue, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when a Progent team member is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be charged for our engineerís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically near to assist. Progent can also offer onsite service to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a support call. Progent's online support group has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth support in specialized application areas, enabling you to tailor fast, cost effective and comprehensive network solutions that fit the specific requirements of your company. Progent's software developers can assist you to benefit from Microsoft's important business applications by offering a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange. This allows you to have specific mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional support to help you through stubborn technical problems and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is completed on time and on budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to develop customized Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the core elements of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the individualized requirements of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can assist your company to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and supply chain systems to reduce the cost and increase the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design custom web software based on industry standard programming tools or tailor popular software products so that they accommodate your individual business needs. For database-intensive applications, Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized network gurus who earn this prestigious classification only after intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complex issues surrounding network planning, configuration, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or obtaining patches to correct problems. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by phone so you can receive instant assistance for tough network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your usual network support resources.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT support and urgent repair services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has provided network solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and solves problems faster than onsite support.
- Progent's MySQL software developers, database architects, and DBAs offer cost-effective online database administration or software programming services and can assist businesses of any size to integrate and support MySQL in a dependable IT environment that offers high levels of speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting companies port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.