Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Citrus Heights vicinity are focused on clients who need quick and economical help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning at scale, simplifies security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, protects against corporate data leakage, provides health reporting, allows safe self service, and delivers a common point of control for managing mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any aspect of designing, installing, operating and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a new architecture that improves cloud readiness, supports popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time login with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and hands-on experience to resolve the many technical and business challenges associated with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to perform a smooth migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
- Progent can provide high-level online consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to assist you to respond to potential catastrophes, reduce downtime for your most critical IT operations, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your management and IT support staff to perform risk analysis, define interdependencies, specify the assets required to operate your organization, determine crucial network services and define allowable recovery times, qualify colocation centers, set up safe remote access capability for key employees, implement notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for staff, write a complete recovery plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced software programmers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and security consultants to help your business to support SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants offer remote and onsite support services to help organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, maintain, expand or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to set up and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for sites that can range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure additional Cisco technology such as switches, ASR routers and firewalls to create a cohesive network infrastructure that provides the same access, responsiveness, security, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless clients regardless of their mobility or device. (See Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent's Power BI experts can help you to plan, deploy, manage, update or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also assist you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can help you build and manage a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- Progent can provide your business affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 consultants to create a fault-tolerant email solution that provides secure email connectivity throughout your company. For road warriors with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can assist businesses of any size to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 apps such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless productivity solution that provides quick ROI and enables better business outcomes. Progent can assist you to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 applications with each other and with additional core Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to resolve compatibility issues with different releases of Microsoft Office and offers customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals and groups.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.