Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the city of Citrus Heights by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent has extensive experience both offering System Center Operations Manager support services and using this powerful proactive monitoring software.
Progent can provide small businesses two popular outsourcing service options built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Package and
24x7 Network Monitoring Solution.
To download a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: Network Monitoring Packages.
- Progent offers live online webinar training seminars. Virtual interactive classes provide a flexible and economical solution for training your IT personnel to operate a wide assortment of important software products such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite education for clients major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent offers ERP and MRP support through business software professionals who can support for a broad selection of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, applications from other vendors, and legacy applications. Progent offers support for key categories of business applications such as financials, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for HR, sales, retail, and product distribution.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to design, configure and troubleshoot the network infrastructure for remote workers. Areas of network infrastructure for which Progent's consultants offer guidance include safe and efficient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms, router integration, Wi-Fi network design and implementation, and robust Internet access. To learn about Progent's infrastructure consulting services for teleworkers, go to network infrastructure support services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the initial SharePoint product was released more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical know-how to assist businesses of any size to plan and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint 2013 apps that add significant business benefit to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; decide whether an on-premises, online or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your organization; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide full project management support or can assist in individual jobs associated with your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost way for small and mid-size organizations to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Powered by some of the top remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your core infrastructure devices conform to industry best practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant ROI such as a cleaner and more secure Active Directory environment. Both options also offer the ongoing advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include simpler management, improved compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT resources, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, intended for local implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently combine local and cloud resources. Other enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical remote and onsite expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting services.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, simple to administer and use, ready to support your critical applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite support available from Progent span a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of online Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business needs. Support services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises help from a certified CCIE consultant to assist your business to design, implement, manage and repair converged communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds assisting companies of any size to create collaboration solutions by providing services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones setup, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the hardware making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and manage a disaster recovery system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller businesses to map out, monitor, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware like routers, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, client computers and other devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network diagrams are always current, captures and manages the configuration of almost all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when issues are discovered. By automating complex management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like network mapping, expanding your network, finding devices that need critical updates, or isolating performance problems. Read about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced managed services for small organizations
- Progent is experienced in the design, installation, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a pool of top hardware and software vendors. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco networking expertise, help with Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and development support, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall and VPN router configuration.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.