Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small businesses in the Citrus Heights neighborhood are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable help with network reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology expert with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and building cohesive and comprehensive business technology solutions. The professional experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2008 experts, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid network model that integrates local resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent has provided online IT support help to businesses in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to see what people say about the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a wide selection of affordable remote support services to help your organization to manage your current Microsoft Office Word solution or help you to migrate to a newer version of Office Word. Services available from Progent's experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between various releases of Word, interfacing Word with different Microsoft Office apps like Office Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone integration, and online Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid networks that combine Office 365 and on-premises installations of Exchange. This allows you to have some mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your organization with any facet of designing, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed support to help you resolve stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting support for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, go to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises support, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in and in larger cities across the United States. Progent can also provide advanced online network consulting, server monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to cut expenses and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- Lync 2013, now called Skype for Business, allows businesses of all sizes to create a centrally managed and secure communications environment that permits the modern BYOD computing style with IM, real-time presence, web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a broad range of desktop and handheld devices. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist your company to assess the advantages of Lync 2013, create an in-house, cloud-resident (via Lync Online) or mixed model suitable for your current and long-term plans, deploy Lync Server 2013 in a way that expedites your ROI, and deliver live online and on-premises training to your IT staff and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in critical pieces of a Lync 2013 deployment including Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange Server, and Progent can assist your organization to integrate Lync 2013 with key Office and Office 365 applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business experts can also assist your organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration to Skype for Business.
- Progent can provide your small business affordable online access to MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server support professionals to architect a fault-tolerant email system that provides protected email connectivity throughout your business. For mobile workers with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and support your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated devices to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's premiere network control software to help your business to streamline the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as experienced software developers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity specialists, and data security professionals to assist you to manage SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test systems and migration strategies, optimize your network for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, train your IT support, team, create an enterprise-wide security plan, automate network management, assist with creating applications, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent's Cisco Wi-Fi controller consultants can help your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage wireless networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to administer and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi environment or carry out a smooth upgrade to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller technology. Progent can provide support for hardware-based and software-only Wi-Fi controllers and can help you to determine which type makes sense for your Wi-Fi environment. For Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 wireless controller expertise, Cisco 5520 wireless controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.