Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small companies in the Citrus Heights neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical help with system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was established by ISACA to validate an IT professional's ability to plan, deploy, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail platform that promotes collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for retrieving calls and messages within a framework that is simple to implement and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voicemail from your Exchange inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, IVR, and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to ensure that your CUE solution continues to deliver significant business advantage.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have over 15 years of experience designing, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting SCOM environments and can provide companies of any size advanced remote or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability needed to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a hybrid solution. Progent can also help you to install and set up System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to fix serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help your organization to upgrade smoothly from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent can deliver a broad array of affordable consulting and support services to help you company to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Progent can help you utilize Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with all of the network security services addressed within GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer advanced online and onsite support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft products that work closely with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration, SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to help your company to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to define and enforce security workflows that safeguard important business data without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized data.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, install, maintain, update or debug your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can assist you to organize your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can assist you implement and manage a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- The most recent edition of MS Dynamics NAV includes several new features such as Personalized Role Centers, enhanced business intelligence and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts offer software development, integration and troubleshooting support to enable you to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and programs. Also, Progent can assist your organization to design and utilize databases so you can improve your understanding of your business, acquire more customers, refine your sales campaigns, and build productive alliances.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall that can protect systems from external and internal threats. Both products provide deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover threats that frequently eluded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's technology while providing a number of enhanced features. Forefront TMG 2010 has been retired by Microsoft, and the security features offered by the product are now commonly taken over by dedicated physical devices from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides online Forefront TMG 2010 support and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a modern security solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, training and debugging.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and web software development. The latest versions provide improved protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant enhancements in automated management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's IIS consultants can assist you to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.