Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small organizations in the city of Citrus Heights are focused on clients who need fast and economical help for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management products and is intended to provide a centralized mechanism for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of designing, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you upgrade efficiently from legacy versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for creating and deploying virtual machines and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the strategic advantages of the latest capabilities such as Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization professionals can provide advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading data security vendors to provide centralized management and world-class protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and keeps most threats from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance provides a further layer of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the on-premises gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The local gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Learn about the entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small organizations
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, flat-rate managed services intended to allow small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions deployed by some of the industry's leading enterprises. The ProSight suite of IT management outsourcing services covers all critical areas of information technology such as email content filtering, security and compliance, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) family is discontinued, this software bundle is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to evaluate the potential benefits of moving from a locally hosted environment powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application development services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, set up, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing services like Microsoft Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business migration consulting and Lync Server 2013 management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities across the U.S.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voicemail platform that promotes teamwork by offering a variety of options for accessing voice messages within a framework that is simple to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to make sure your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver maximum competitive advantage.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to develop customized Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the basic functionality of proven Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development, and development background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Great Plains.
- Progent's business application software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce system that is protected, dependable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain systems to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop custom web software based on industry standard development utilities or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For database-driven web applications, Progent offers the services of SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can help your company to maintain your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to plan, configure, optimize, administer and debug firewall solutions built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all support work to make sure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support reporting makes it less disruptive for customers to transfer to a new service organization or assume increased service duties in house. Good support documentation also provides IT managers the visibility needed to evaluate support services and produce better informed network expense projections.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts offer cost-effective remote support for all editions of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers advanced help for application programming, database migration, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored webinar classes for Office Access application development and DBA services.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.