Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Citrus Heights neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune consulting to centralize and simplify the management of your desktops and web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing IT requirements.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, clock, and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; fixing VPN tunnel problems; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and fault tolerance planning.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features initially developed for and refined on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This significantly enhances the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical applications, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and execute a smooth migration plan, educate your IT administration and support staff, and provide as-needed consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent's Amazon AWS planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to assist companies to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable low-latency storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, system design and review, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security gateways that fit your network security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain outdated WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall integration expertise.
- Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective support services to assist your business to deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Windows 8.1 support, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, previously known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to create a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM apps that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for survivability.
- Although the Small Business Server family is no longer available, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your organization to assess the possible benefits of transitioning from a locally hosted environment powered by Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by implementing a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Whether your servers and applications reside on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen engineers can help your company to install and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper technologies, and repair infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology environments.
- Progent offers ERP consulting services through application experts who can help with for a broad variety of business software including Microsoft Dynamics applications, packages from other vendors, and legacy software. Progent offers help for vital areas of business applications including financials, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail environments, and product distribution.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.