Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Citrus Heights vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management professional who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran IT executive can offer long-term direction to assist your company to integrate appropriate IT products to enhance business processes so they align better with your business goals. Your company can create and install a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Critical services Progent's temporary CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, developing models for TCO and ROI, optimizing business processes, negotiating with suppliers, establishing security policies, cash flow management, streamlining data center management, patch management, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
- Progent can help you utilize Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting software.
- Progent offers the support of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating products from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to plan, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that preserves your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information system. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure engineers who can help businesses of any size to create and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of any size to design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist you to benefit from the many new disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include evaluation, piloting, deploying and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by providing services such as complicated Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, MS SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and development. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, and Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with planning and can also provide on-premises assistance in deployment at sites in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can assist large organizations to troubleshoot chronic connectivity problems impacting the stability or performance of multi-vendor networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security engineers can perform an independent and comprehensive network security evaluations to help enterprises meet regulatory security standards.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) built for the legal profession. Progent offers the services of NetDocuments specialists who can provide expert guidance to assist you to design, configure, administer, optimize, or troubleshoot a DMS solution powered by NetDocs. To learn about Progent's consulting services for NetDocuments, go to NetDocuments DMS consulting support.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of all sizes to follow leading practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and libraries; plan, implement, and manage private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive reporting. Progent can help your business to upgrade from a legacy release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management system, and Progent can show you how you to optimize and repair your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you realize maximum return on investment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can benefit from stronger security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent's economical extended hours online technical support program offers clients 24x7 availability of online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Services offered beyond regular work hours include fixing issues with Windows servers, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office applications, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can assist your business to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help you to plan and implement a cost-effective migration of your databases and applications to any deployment model including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or onsite support services ranging from on-demand architecture assessment or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration consulting expertise.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.