Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small businesses in Citrus Heights by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer economical remote consulting services for all editions of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced help for application programming, database migration, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online training for Office Access programming and database management.
- Progent's Experts Team offers consulting in Microsoft accounting and ERP/MRP software, allowing you to craft inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that fit the individual needs of your company. Progent's applications consultants offer a variety of services including
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce deployment.
- Progent can provide easy, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. CCIEs are recognized networking experts who earn this top-level classification only through thorough testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle the most complicated issues associated with network design, configuration, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and developing workarounds or obtaining patches to correct problems. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by phone so that you can receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are affecting business productivity but are beyond the scope of your usual network service resources.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite support to assist companies of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed support for resolving especially stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can offer businesses of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that allows the speedy development of advanced business programs. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your information system. Progent can also help your company to perform an efficient migration from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates more than a quarter century of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to get products to market quickly and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent can provide online or on-premises services that can range from as-needed advice to solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, business analysis, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system built for law practices. Progent can provide the services of NetDocuments specialists who can deliver high-level advice to assist you to plan, deploy, administer, tune, or troubleshoot a DMS environment based on NetDocs. For details about Progent's consulting services for NetDocuments, see NetDocuments DMS expert support.
- In completing information technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budgets, project timeframes, and technical objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology uses proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, architecture steps, pilot testing, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed description of technical services provided and to help in future system maintenance.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help your business in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning high availability (HA) system topology for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining mass storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web. Progent can also provide Exchange 2019 upgrade help and Office 365 Exchange Online integration to assist you to move to a more current version of Exchange Server.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services allow businesses to respond to the need for network professionals without incurring the expense and delays that come with identifying and recruiting experienced technical help and without adding to your full-time head count. For details about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, see Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- Progent's consultants can assist small and mid-size companies to implement and debug teleconferencing platforms to enable their remote workforce to collaborate securely and effectively with fellow workers and customers. To learn about how Progent's experts can assist businesses to integrate and maintain conferencing solutions for teleworkers, visit teleconferencing consulting services for at-home workers.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.