Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small businesses in the Citrus Heights neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to plan, set up and troubleshoot the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce. Areas of infrastructure where Progent's experts can deliver assistance include secure and efficient VPN tunnel connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router configuration, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, and reliable Internet access. For details about Progent's network infrastructure support services for a remote workforce, see infrastructure consulting expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants offer comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft products that integrate closely with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to help your company to enhance your environment to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate safely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security experts can assist you to adopt and police security workflows that protect important business data without interfering with the efficient exchange of legitimate data.
- Progent offers Enterprise Resource Planning support through business software professionals who can help with for a wide variety of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, applications from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for vital categories of business applications such as financials, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales, retail, and distribution.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of access points are Linux-powered units intended as entry-level Wi-Fi APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network infrastructure consultants offer remote or onsite configuration and troubleshooting support to assist your organization to plan, configure, update, tune, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP environments of any scale or topology. For details about Progent's consulting services for both current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless APs, see Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Virtualization techniques enable businesses to optimize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and improve application uptime and security. run several virtual servers on one physical computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtualization are hardware consolidation, low-cost platforms for programs that require outdated operating systems, and affordable isolation of application development or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting services, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can configure virtual servers to maximize speed, reliability and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering costs; suggest and verify disaster recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in case of a major failure; and provide ongoing support, repair, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves throughput and offers redundancy by working around failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad range of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content dispatching products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT team but who still need information networks with world-class reliability, protection, and performance.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network monitoring and management tools and is intended to provide a unified mechanism for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can help organizations of any size with any aspect of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade smoothly from older releases of VMM, design processes for building and installing virtual machines and hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest technologies such as Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, tune, administer, and troubleshoot computer networks that incorporate a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's expertise for teleworkers, see at-home workforce support.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.