Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and support assistance for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Concord by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, track, reconfigure and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, WAN Watch ensures that network diagrams are kept updated, copies and manages the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when problems are discovered. By automating complex management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as network mapping, expanding your network, finding devices that need important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly branded CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM apps such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent has provided remote IT consulting assistance to organizations in each state in the country. Many of these clients have shown their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they have said concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises help from a certified CCIE consultant to help your business to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience helping organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration solutions by providing expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides cost- effective service options that will give your network the reliability, protection, and functionality your business requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, combining the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the latest network management software, and comprehensive service packages, will keep your critical network applications and servers up and running.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts offer remote and on-premises expertise for organizations of any size to evaluate the costs/benefits of migrating to Skype for Business from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan an on-premises, cloud or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office or Office 365; configure HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication systems like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that meets regulatory requirements.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for IT support that can range from router troubleshooting to full-service application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help companies to cut costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- There are hundreds of world-class data center colocation Sites in the and larger cities throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation center consulting team can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you select a colo site that meets the specific requirements of your company such as geographic proximity, space, communications, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center IT services are designed for businesses with hardware located at collocation hosting sites and in need of timely on-premises help at the collocation site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of collocation center support services including system architecture evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and installation of high availability configurations, defining and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server and storage clustering systems.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls deliver a major performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer centralized management of modern security capabilities such as application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can assist you to design and execute a smooth migration to Cisco Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally manage IT environments that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls, see Cisco Firepower Series firewalls consulting services.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include system evaluation to make sure that your network meets industry levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your business, optional Contact Center Services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help safequard your information network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís onsite support services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system experts and technicians.
- Progent provides live online instruction for an array of productivity applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher collaboration, Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual education offers the benefits of traditional in-person sessions, such as immediate interaction between students and teachers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the hassle of trying to accommodate the schedules of trainers and students.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small businesses to transition from the older stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking model that combines on-premises and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible business benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based design for your network ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management to help you design and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure cloud integration support.)
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.