Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in Concord by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost way for small and medium-size organizations to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their network. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms available, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your core infrastructure devices adhere to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide instant ROI such as a cleaner and more secure Active Directory environment. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include easier network management, better compliance with information security requirements, higher utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. For details about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can help businesses of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can help implement efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small office from advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, deploy, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that support onsite, online, and mobile users accessing network resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build in-house sites for functions such as HR or employee orientation, establish a successful web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-grade, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and experienced web developers. Web site design consulting available from Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web software development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access developers can help your business to design, deploy, and maintain data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and maintain a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications environment including wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can assist organizations of any size to adhere to best practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts, networking, storage systems, and libraries; design, integrate, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can assist you to migrate from a legacy version of SCVMM or from another management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and troubleshoot your current SCVMM ecosystem to make sure you realize the highest possible return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to design and implement a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of stronger assurance capabilities, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, creating efficient system upgrade methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, designing or verifying business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for new technologies. For Progent customers without sufficient in-house resources to assemble proper test systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital costs and technical risk while keeping vital network projects on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 experts can show you how to rationalize the economic justification for deploying the current release of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your circumstances, provide setup and deployment services, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and custom application programs to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that encompasses portal solutions, and deliver troubleshooting and Call Center support.
- In conducting information technology projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined steps in order to meet budgets, scheduling, and engineering goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project requirements, design steps, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly guided deployment. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to assist in future system management.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a 802.11a/b/g/n (WiFi) wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, capacity, QoS, security, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed on-premises service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features physical walkthroughs, RF and security audits of your existing wireless network, analysis of your site's layout, testing for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for client-requested Wireless Access Points such as Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report describing a new WLAN.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have some mailboxes hosted on your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any facet of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on schedule and within budget. For details about Progent's online consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior information technology experts with decades of background as IT project managers for application development, information systems implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide advanced management expertise to help enterprise clients to adhere to leading practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer affordable remote consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced help for application development, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom online classes for Office Access development and DBA services.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with any of the security disciplines covered under GIAC accreditation such as evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting incidents.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, fixed-price services intended to allow small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same advanced IT solutions deployed by many of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services addresses all critical facets of modern networking including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.