Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the city of Concord by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver economical multi-layer security for physical and virtual servers, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced heuristics for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device control, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent managed from a single console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's unique requirements and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data protection standards. Progent will assist you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that call for immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also assist you to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- The updated version of MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes several innovations such as tailored Role Centers, improved management information and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts can provide custom programming, configuration and troubleshooting services to help your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and programs. In addition, Progent can assist you to design and analyze databases so you can improve your knowledge of your operations, acquire additional clients, expand your marketing campaigns, and form successful partnerships.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the best quality of remote network support possible for both urgent as well as non-critical problems. For urgent issues that affect multiple users, vital personnel, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center can respond in less than an hour. For standard problems, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be generated quickly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every corrected problem to confirm you are comfortable with the results and ready to close out the ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management expert who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide strategic direction to help your company to deploy appropriate IT products to enhance business operations so they match better with your business goals. Your company can develop and install a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital services Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, planning IT budgets, developing and tracking models for Return on Investment, reengineering business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, defining security and compliance policies, cash flow management, automating data center management, software revision tracking, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates major improvements in critical areas such as performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that operates seamlessly with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide cost-effective online and on-premises consulting services that include planning, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and software development services to help businesses of all sizes to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to perform an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Premier cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the core competencies and international standards of skill that information security professionals are expected to master. CISM provides executive management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM credential possess the background and knowledge to deliver effective security administration and consulting consulting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to install security protection solutions and deliver response services needed to support at-home workers. To learn about Progent's cybersecurity defense solutions for teleworkers, go to network security protection solutions for telecommuters.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote consulting to assist you to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term tasks to help you through specific technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a resilient, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent also offers remote or on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented environment that optimizes the business value of your information system.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can produce audit reports to verify complete service restoration, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the entire logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist you to plan, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a crossover platform between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer affordable online and on-premises expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud resources into a seamless information management system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server and SharePoint Online services.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.