Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in the Concord neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable help for system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide businesses of any size advanced MS SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis platform that facilitates the rapid creation of advanced business programs that can give your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity of your information network. Progent can also assist your company to perform an efficient move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different RDBMS products.
- If your network incorporates Cisco routers, you could be using an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the control software powering almost all Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently publishes upgrades to IOS in order to fix bugs, shore up security weaknesses, or add features. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your network infrastructure. As an example, there could be limitations of internal Flash storage that could cause a new software version to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can provide a broad variety of services related to upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can run audits of your Cisco software, propose sensible updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, activate and verify your update, optimize performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your IT managers how to take advantage of any significant new functions.
- Progent can provide your organization affordable online access to MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server consultants to architect a fault-tolerant email solution that provides protected email connectivity throughout your small business. For mobile workers with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry administration expertise.
- The new Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more performance than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help you to maintain your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, configure, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's data backup experts offer support for a wide array of products and services that provide solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and workstations plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable and fully managed service for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that enables small organizations to make the move from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid computing paradigm that includes both local and virtualized cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your computing environment. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support so you can design and execute a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Online applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange and Azure integration support.)
- Progent can deliver a broad array of cost-effective consulting and support services to help you business to install, integrate, repair, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 planning consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 7 maintenance, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work required for IT managers to deploy software programs so they are consistent throughout a corporate user base, provide the power to control rights to critical data, and allow quick installation of additional or upgraded desktops. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop access, enhances responsiveness, tightens security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly transparent user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure pilot and production environments, improve your system architecture to accommodate virtualized clients efficiently, evaluate and resolve security problems, and train your network managers to utilize best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help you with any phase of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional support to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is carried out on time and on budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Among the common online Cisco router support services available from Progent include setting up hostname, DHCP, routing tables, clock, and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; resolving VPN issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and redundancy planning.
- Progent offers a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services intended to enable small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology deployed by many of the industry's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight portfolio of network monitoring and management services addresses all critical facets of modern networking such as email protection, security and compliance, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web software development. The new releases provide improved protection, dependability, expandability, and debugging while delivering significant enhancements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's IIS consultants can assist you to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed across multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can help your organization to determine the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and assist you to design, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.