Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of consulting and support help for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Concord area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 incorporates significant improvements to the functionality of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful innovations plus a revamped architecture. These enhancements affect key areas such as manageability, high availability (HA), compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, extensibility, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can deliver remote or onsite expertise to help you manage, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent offers remote or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist your business to design, install, manage and troubleshoot converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive backgrounds assisting organizations of any size to build collaboration solutions by delivering services that include Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent uses a team approach to problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most challenging network problems that can crop up occasionally. By taking advantage of 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively resolve issues that would stymie ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and troubleshooting projects every year gives Progent a well-grounded understanding on what approaches work and which ones do not in solving network problems.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to install endpoint security protection systems and provide cleanup services needed to support a remote workforce. To learn about Progent's endpoint device security protection expertise for telecommuters, visit network security protection services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and training in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer help in a range of macOS and OS X desktop applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific projects such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production lab.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, simple to administer and operate, ready to support your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises support available from Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying technology from the leading telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to design, configure, expand, or maintain a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure consultants who can help businesses of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the speed, reliability, protection, and expandability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot information networks that incorporate telecommuters. To learn about Progent's support services for telecommuters, visit at-home workforce support.
- If you includes Cisco appliances, you may be running an old release of Cisco IOS, the network OS used in almost every Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often offers upgrades to IOS to fix bugs, plug security weaknesses, or improve features. Unfortunately, upgrading IOS and other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your system infrastructure. For example, there could be limited internal RAM that might cause a new OS release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants offer a wide selection of services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco control software such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform audits of your Cisco software, propose sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, configure and verify your new software, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and teach your network support staff how to utilize all significant new capabilities.
- The most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes several innovations such as Personalized Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software consultants offer custom programming, configuration and debugging support to help you to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can improve your understanding of your business, attract more clients, refine your sales campaigns, and form successful alliances.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.