Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of engineering and support help for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small organizations in the Concord vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail solution that accelerates productive collaboration by providing a variety of options for retrieving calls and messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and manage. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite offices with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your voice messaging solution delivers maximum competitive advantage.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security strategy and choose the right technologies from multiple suppliers to support your security goals while sticking within your budget limits.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience designing, implementing, enhancing and fixing Microsoft SCOM environments and offer organizations of any size expert remote or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist you to design a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and availability required to watch over your datacenter efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and customize SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for tracking network fabric and Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to fix critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to assist you to migrate cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management tools and is intended to provide a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can help organizations of any size with any aspect of designing, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from legacy releases of VMM, develop processes for creating and installing virtual machines and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest technologies such as Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization professionals offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide remote and on premises expertise to help your organization with any aspect of BI reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing applications to planning and deploying an advanced BI solution. Progent's BI experts can help you to maintain your existing reporting system, assist you to upgrade databases and applications from a legacy reporting platform to a current one, and provide as-needed remote training to meet your individual needs. Progentís management reporting consultants can provide expertise in the leading business analytics reporting tools such as the SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup/restore system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from older releases of Data Protection Manager or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional support for resolving especially stubborn problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can help you to design and implement a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- SharePoint Server 2016, intended for on-premises deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that seamlessly unify on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include fast provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for businesses of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with any of the security services covered within GIAC certification such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide an end-to-end solution that handles all facets of online Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Intended for small businesses with few dedicated supprt technicians for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular desktop support rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve challenging issues. To learn more, visit Progentís online desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.