Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology support services for small organizations in Concord are focused on clients who need quick and economical assistance for system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your company to design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-based Windows Server on Azure with on-site Windows Server 2019. To learn more, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consultants.
- Progent offers enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following best practices.
- Progent utilizes a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the toughest network problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively resolve networking problems that would stymie ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration projects annually gives Progent a unique understanding about which approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving IT issues.
- Progent is a dealer and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product line, a subscription-based, cloud-centric cyberthreat management platform that includes machine learning technology and expert services to deliver cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other cyberattacks. Find out more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity sales and integration support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can assist your business to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network architecture including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand design assessment or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is successfully completed on time and within budget. In addition, Progent's SQL Server 2019 integration consultants can assist you to upgrade efficiently from Microsoft SQL Server 2017 to a newer version of SQL Server. For more information, visit SQL Server 2017 migration consulting.
- Microsoft Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for real-time conversation and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams consultants can help your organization to design an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and install, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud or mixed deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your PBX.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and database administrators offer cost-effective remote database administration or software programming support and can assist organizations of any size to configure and support MySQL within a robust IT environment that provides high levels of performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting companies port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over 25 years of background helping manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to simplify complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of key processes in order to get products to market fast and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide remote or onsite services that spans from occasional guidance to end-to-end solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Expertise.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.