Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology consulting for small organizations in the Concord neighborhood are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance for system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to assist businesses of any size to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective consulting and support services to help your company to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 planning assistance, Windows 8.1 consulting, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with other Microsoft products by providing services that include Windows Server 2019 upgrade expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 migration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory planning and debugging.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment across multiple sites, streamlines compliance settings management, inventories network assets, protects against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and offers a single control mechanism for managing multi-OS ecosystems running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Azure cloud integration specialists can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of planning, implementing, operating and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can help you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help your business to simplify the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help you manage environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote consulting support to help organizations of all sizes to connect their networks with popular public clouds including Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can assist you to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid topologies that combine local IT assets as well as public clouds. To help you to integrate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent offers a range of cloud integration support services that include Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Azure hybrid cloud design and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consulting experts have more than 15 years of experience planning, deploying, enhancing and fixing SCOM environments and can provide companies of any size expert online or on-premises consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that provides the performance and availability needed to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and set up SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network infrastructure and Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to help you to fix critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist you to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer broad backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, configure, manage and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to administer and operate, ready to support your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises Consulting services provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software developer. Progent can assist you to create efficient mechanisms for key Oracle database administration tasks including performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information protection, or mentor your in-house staff how to use industry leading practices for simplifying major management procedures. Progent can also provide the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist you to build, tune, enhance, or port Oracle applications that can vary from forms to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to optimize current SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer advanced online and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that range from small businesses and campus networks to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's continually evolving switching technology to realize the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management needed by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. To find out about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent can assist your organization in any phase of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; designing high availability architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); building DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help you to create and maintain applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to create scalable, manageable SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a client's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can help you to create SQL Server applications by offering a wide selection of professional services such as specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security, and fault tolerance.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.