Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small companies in Concord are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides cost- effective support packages that will give your network system the reliability, compliance, and functionality your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, combining the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT consultants, the latest network management applications, and economical service programs, can keep your mission-critical computer network software and servers up and running.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can help you to enhance your servers and workstations affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to calculate the costs and advantages of migrating to 64-bit processing, design a cost-effective migration strategy that reduces operational disruptions, and offer responsive online help to assist you to install 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can assist your company to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist organizations of all sizes to plan and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises support, IT management outsourcing and IT consulting services to organizations in California and in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent can also deliver advanced online network consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support in order to cut expenses and minimize downtime for companies anywhere in the U.S..
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for critical workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of IT resources deployed throughout local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting team can provide advanced remote and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to design, integrate, tune, enhance and repair Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to move to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you extend your SCOM 2016 scope to include resources based in public clouds by
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help your company to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also help you to evaluate the potential business value of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Windows 10.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have over 15 years of experience designing, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager environments and can provide companies of any size expert remote or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to design a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the performance and availability needed to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also assist you to install and tune SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast online or on-premises technical support to assist you to fix serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help your organization to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, retrieve and safeguard information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time spent looking for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you require when you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, clean-up of evaluation application configuration objects in on-line AD systems, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of AD and AD-dependent software. Progent is also experienced in working with advanced Active Directory utilities like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address important issues including AD naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT administration model, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and monitoring specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service configurations on capability and performance. Progent can help companies to design and implement configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting have years of background providing online and onsite support for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their IT networks so that mobile clients can be productive while on the go. Progent offers the range of know-how to solve technical issues that involve multiple vendors and that entail a mix of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent offers budget-friendly online expertise to help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your BYOD solution. Progent can deliver as-needed support to assist you to resolve especially challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete major IT projects on time and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers expertise with operating systems, applications, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or individual classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.