Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Concord neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration and Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the management of your desktops and web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device management platform or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your changing business requirements.
- Progent's Amazon AWS planning and integration consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting to help businesses to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you create all-cloud or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent can provide occasional expertise or Progent can provide project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Situated in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides companies of any size rapid on-premises and online help from network consulting experts based throughout the U.S and Canada. Progent can provide advanced network integration consulting, network monitoring, protection against and recovery from cyberattacks such as ransomware, and emergency troubleshooting to cut expenses and maximze availability.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of network consulting services to help companies of all sizes to support, administer, and troubleshoot environments that include desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration help and Windows 11 upgrade help.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online consulting support to help businesses of any size to integrate their information networks with leading public clouds including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help your it team to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that combine local resources as well as public cloud services. To assist you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a variety of public cloud migration support services that include Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange, Azure hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
- Progent is a dealer and consulting firm for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product line, a subscription-based, cloud-first cyberthreat management platform that includes AI software and expert services to provide cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other malware. Learn more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity sales and consulting expertise.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their market, lower their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for real-time conversation and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can help you to plan an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and install, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud or mixed implementation of Microsoft Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint Online, and your PBX.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.