Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the Concord vicinity are focused on customers who need immediate and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who are awarded this prestigious classification only as a result of strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve the most complicated problems surrounding network design, deployment, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS platform and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to get immediate assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting business efficiency but are beyond the scope of your usual network support providers.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular business hours, you only pay for the actual time spent working on your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually onsite working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you might be charged for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available engineer is usually near to help. Progent can also provide on-premises technical support to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of answering a service call. Progent's online support group has provided help to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- In performing information technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, tight schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of proven industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, architecture steps, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services provided and to assist in future system management.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed on multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can help you to assess the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your environment and assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to assess the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or on-premises contact with consulting experts in system design and deployment, software development, database administration, and network security. To learn more, visit SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- Progent's consulting services for IT support providers enables you to use Progent's consulting engineers under your own brand as a seamless extension of your IT consulting team. For details about Progent's consulting services for network service providers, refer to Progent's support services for IT support companies.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's production servers in a solution that gives the highest degree of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are based upon mature virtualization architectures that allow small businesses with multi- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and IT administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote top performance and dependable availability for key workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of physical and virtual resources deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and cloud environments. Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide advanced online and onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, optimize, enhance and repair Operations Manager 2016 deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to move to Operations Manager 2016 from older versions or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or combine a variety of monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you how to expand your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by delivering Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's consultants can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more recent releases such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and database administrators offer affordable online database administration or software development services and can assist organizations of any size to integrate and manage MySQL in a robust IT infrastructure that provides high levels of speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.