Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Concord vicinity are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help with network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist businesses of any size to design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of designing, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative high-availability and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages intended to allow small companies to get an independent security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a comprehensive test of your network from outside your firewall to determine possible weaknesses in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer executes a system scan from an authorized computer inside your firewall to assess your exposure to internal attacks. The two security inventory packages are set up and run from a protected external location.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-disruptive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly restore the entire logical network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to assist your organization to design, deploy, test and maintain a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and install a WiFi LAN adapted to your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that delivers the reception, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off capability your company requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be performed remotely and make use of cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis software to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís onsite wireless survey features physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security assessment of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, measuring for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points. Location and integration services for Wi-Fi APs include Aironet wireless AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs consulting, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 access points solution planning, Meraki Wi-Fi AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution based onMicrosoft's cloud-tested failover clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and administering large fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite support, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to companies in and in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent can also deliver advanced online IT consulting, server monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting in order to lower expenses and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization experts can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and support a virtualized Windows application delivery solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to optimize your infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can assist your organization to administer and support an off-site datacenter that features high uptime, enhanced protection, and fast disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- The majority of small office multi-office communications networks have no recovery ability to deal with Internet connection outages. Progentís multi-office communications professionals can help small organizations achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by zero-downtime EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connectivity and transparent fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice networking.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.