Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Concord are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance for network reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of access points are Linux-based devices intended as value-priced wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified Wi-Fi network infrastructure consultants can provide remote or onsite integration and debugging services to assist you to plan, configure, upgrade, optimize, manage and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any scale or topology. To learn more about Progent's support for both current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of WiFi APs, refer to Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting.
- Altaro VM Backup from Hornetsecurity offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud architectures and also enables low-cost backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers a broad range of online or onsite services to help you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a modern backup and disaster recovery system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent delivers a fully managed backup/recovery service powered by on Altaro VM Backup software. To read more, go to Altaro VM Backup consulting.
- Progent's ransomware forensics investigation services involve discovering and describing the ransomware attack's progress throughout the network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can save the evidence of a ransomware assault and perform a detailed forensics analysis without slowing down the processes related to business resumption and data restoration. You can utilize Progent's forensics analysis to combat subsequent ransomware assaults, validate the recovery of lost data, and comply with insurance carrier and governmental requirements.
- Progent's CISSP-premier cybersecurity experts can help organizations of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can help create efficient cybersecurity systems that protect a small business from modern threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that support onsite, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent's consultants can help small and medium-size businesses to implement and debug conferencing technology to enable their at-home workforce to interact safely and efficiently with fellow workers and customers. For details about how Progent's experts can help companies to integrate and manage teleconferencing technology for remote workers, refer to teleconferencing consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning experts can assist businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and upgrade services for Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include ROI analysis, project management, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud solutions, mobile device management, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for IT support staff and users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integrators can provide remote and onsite consulting services for companies of any size to evaluate the benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to design a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office or Microsoft 365; configure HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with other communication systems like Cisco UC. Progent's certified network security experts can help you to create and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory standards. Progent can also advise you how to build a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be using an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in almost all Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often publishes upgrades to IOS to correct problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or add functionality. Unfortunately, upgrading IOS or other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system environment. As an example, there may be limitations of internal Flash storage that could cause a new OS release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad variety of support services related to updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco software platform like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run version audits of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, activate and test your update, optimize performance, troubleshoot problems, and teach your network support staff how to utilize all significant new capabilities.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated products to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide support for Juniper's flagship network control software to help you to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist you maintain networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a custom-designed physical storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar features but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical business data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide array of consulting support services to help you to plan, integrate, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can help your organization to build and maintain database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to work with a customer's management to deliver projects in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a wide range of professional support services such as functional specs, data tier architecture, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security, and business continuity.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.