Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad range of consulting and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Concord area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help businesses of any size to follow leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; design, integrate, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class reporting. Progent can help you to upgrade from a legacy edition of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and repair your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you get maximum return on investment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist your organization to design and implement an efficient upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger assurance capabilities, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements.
- Progent's data backup experts offer consulting support for a wide array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading data protection products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to validate an IT professional's skills to plan, deploy, and maintain information system control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to develop and carry out a risk management strategy that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service built around a phone discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to assess your organization's preparedness to block or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information about your existing antivirus tools and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply industry best practices to build an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your company's needs. For details, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- The Help Desk service model used by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small companies an affordable option to replace dependence on freelance service individuals by offering broad expertise shared by multiple engineering teams, optional 24x7 availability of emergency assistance, escalation capability to top-level specialists for handling even the most difficult problems, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow-up enforced by veteran support managers, a variety of convenient ways for initiating support jobs, plus excellent process transparency made possible by ticket tracking and accessible via a web-based portal.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade Internet Data Centers in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting team can enhance your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that meets the particular requirements of your business such as geographic location, size, connectivity, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with hardware located at colo hosting facilities and in need of timely in-person service at the co-location site plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent provides a variety of co-location center consulting services such as system architecture evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and communications networking, design and deployment of non-stop systems, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server clustering systems.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will show you how to implement a fault-tolerant network that incorporates key technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís information technology professionals can help your company to implement a system architecture with features such as fault tolerant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, cloud backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen consultants can help you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and repair infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology systems.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite network gurus who are awarded this top-level certification only through intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated problems surrounding network design, setup, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by phone so you can get immediate assistance for tough network problems that are affecting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local IT support providers.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.