Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology consulting services for small businesses in the city of Concord are focused on customers who require fast and affordable help for system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Cisco's Small Business family of wireless access points are Linux-powered units engineered as entry-level wireless APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network consultants can provide remote or onsite configuration and troubleshooting support to assist you to plan, implement, upgrade, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point deployments of any size or architecture. For details about Progent's consulting services for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Even though the Small Business Server product line is discontinued, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can help your business to evaluate the potential advantages of moving from an on-premises environment powered by SBS 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of environments, Progent can provide full-service consulting, technical support, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced software developers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and security professionals to help you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises installations of SharePoint, offers integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine on-premises and cloud resources. Additional improvements include fast deployment with the MinRole feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and debugging support for organizations of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- In conducting IT projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined steps in order to meet budget constraints, scheduling, and technical objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of field proven industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, design steps, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services provided and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can assist your business to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to design and implement a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer online or on-premises support ranging from as-needed design assessment or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on time and on budget. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective online consulting to help you to design, configure, and fix any facet of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you build or support a highly available, secure and scalable infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent also offers online or on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your information network.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and test a repeatable runbook for recovering applications and services quickly following a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to design, implement and troubleshoot the infrastructure required for remote workers. Aspects of infrastructure for which Progent's experts offer guidance include safe and convenient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms, router configuration, Wi-Fi network design and implementation, and robust Internet connections. For information about Progent's infrastructure support services for at-home workers, refer to network infrastructure consulting services for telecommuters.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer online or on-premises expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, maintain, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth expertise for the technologies that make up building an end-to-end Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.