Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Concord are concentrated on clients who need immediate and economical help with system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can assist your organization to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the risks and benefits of moving to 64-bit processing, design an economical upgrade process that minimizes business interruptions, and deliver responsive online help to assist your organization to configure 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can assist you to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consultants have more than 15 years of background deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the core platforms that make up System Center and can assist your organization to design, deploy, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center ecosystem to maximize the availability and performance of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist you to move to the latest edition of System Center from an older release or from another IT management platform to deliver the benefits of enterprise-class provisioning, management automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and critical application performance monitoring.
- Progent can deliver a broad range of affordable support services to assist your company to install, configure, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting support, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants can provide Cisco Aironet wireless access point consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to triple the performance for your wireless network while expanding the signal coverage.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to create and maintain database applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best practices to build efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can help you to create Microsoft SQL Server applications by providing a wide selection of professional support services such as functional specs, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be running an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering virtually all Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently publishes upgrades to IOS to correct problems, shore up security weaknesses, or improve functionality. However, updating IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco device and your system environment. For example, there could be limited internal RAM that could cause a new software release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a broad selection of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco control software like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your Cisco software, propose sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy software images/, activate and test your Cisco software, optimize performance, resolve issues, and teach your IT staff how to utilize any important new features.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts offer Cisco UC560 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that enables small businesses to transition from the older physical in-house datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that combines local and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the possible productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Essentials and implementing a hybrid local/cloud design for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management support to help you design and execute a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure integration support.)
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV ERP offers several innovations including tailored Role Centers, enhanced analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts offer programming, integration and debugging support to enable you to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV to other systems and programs. Also, Progent can assist your organization to design and analyze databases so you can improve your understanding of your operations, attract more customers, refine your sales campaigns, and build productive alliances.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service based on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to assess your organization's ability either to block or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to collect information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow industry best practices to build an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.