Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the city of Concord are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable help with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security gateways that fit your network security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized organizations to map, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their networking hardware like switches, firewalls, and access points plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that network diagrams are kept current, copies and manages the configuration information of almost all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when issues are detected. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks like making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating devices that need critical software patches, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of any size to design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, previously named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM applications like Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning across multiple sites, centralizes compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against company data leakage, performs network health monitoring, enables safe self service, and delivers a common point of control for administering mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any aspect of designing, installing, using and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an old release of IOS, the operating system powering almost every Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often provides upgrades to IOS to correct problems, plug security weaknesses, or improve functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your system infrastructure. As an example, there may be limitations of local RAM that might cause a new software version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants offer a broad selection of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco software platform like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can run version audits of your router software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, configure and verify your Cisco software, tune performance, resolve problems, and teach your IT staff how to take advantage of all important new features.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants offer world-class remote and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus LANs to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's rapidly improving switching solutions to realize the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support. For details about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support. For information about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, see Meraki switches integration.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, intended for local installations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine local and cloud resources. Additional improvements include rapid deployment with the MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized client interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration consultants can assist you with every phase of Microsoft Azure integration including requirements definition, readiness evaluation, system architecture, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized management, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your clients can securely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines physical datacenters with Azure resources.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology support services onsite support, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in and in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent can also deliver high-level remote network consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to cut costs and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include evaluation, piloting, setting up and repairing networks based on Microsoft technologies by providing services including complex Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SQL Server software programming, and Oracle database administration support and application development. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 migrations, Progent can assist with design and can also provide on-premises help in deployment at sites in major cities across the United States. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support experts can help large organizations to resolve intractable connectivity problems affecting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security consultants can perform an independent and complete security assessments to help enterprises meet regulatory security standards.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE configuration experts can help you to plan, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or onsite expertise to help companies to move efficiently to a productive communications environment that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business Server and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.