Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in Concord are focused on clients who require fast and economical help with system dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a wide range of affordable remote support services to help you to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Word environment or assist you to move to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between different versions of Word, interfacing Office Word with different Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Office Word training sessions tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to enable small companies to receive an objective security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer administers an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewall to determine possible weaknesses in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert executes a system scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to evaluate vulnerabilities to internal assaults. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a protected external location.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to plan, install, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI solution. Progent can also assist you to prep your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to build and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small and medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery system built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can assist you to upgrade from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can provide occasional guidance to help you through challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management support to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your network running at peak levels by checking the state of critical computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alert is sent automatically to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so any looming problems can be addressed before they can impact productivity. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to help you to plan, implement, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive backgrounds assisting companies of any size to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones setup, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of APs are Linux-powered devices intended as value-priced wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless infrastructure consultants can provide remote or onsite configuration and debugging services to assist your organization to plan, implement, update, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any size or architecture. For more information about Progent's support for current and older Cisco Small Business series of wireless access points, see Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to create customized Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the basic functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most widely used customization environment in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to design, configure, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, scalable, easy to manage and operate, able to support your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- The failover clustering technology built into the most recent versions of Windows Server is radically redesigned to streamline the deployment, setup, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer improved levels of system dependability, security, efficiency, and flexibility. New or improved features include automated cluster Validation, revamped configuration and deployment, improved cluster management, new cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened security and quorum structure, minimization of failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can help your company evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, plan and execute an installation, train your network support personnel to administer your cluster environment, provide continuing consulting and support services, and produce and test a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can show you how you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.