Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad range of consulting and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Concord area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant enhancements in key areas including speed, availability, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates transparently across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide efficient online and onsite services including planning, deployment, management, remediation, and software development expertise to enable organizations of all sizes to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is currently using SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to perform an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating products from the major telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to design, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the business value of your information system. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure engineers able to help companies of all sizes to build and maintain a communications network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the security services covered within GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller experts can help you to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor Wi-Fi networks of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your current Cisco Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology. Progent can provide support for physical and software-based wireless controllers and can assist you to decide which version makes sense for your Wi-Fi environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller support, Cisco 5520 wireless controller support, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller consulting.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk support services are a seamless extension of your in-house IT support organization. This can include advanced call center services such as a dedicated telephone number with custom greeting. Progent can also rout calls directly to staff technicians who are specially provisioned and trained to support your needs. Also, Progent's Help Desk Call Center professionals can manage trouble tickets from any customer trouble ticket software for smooth integration with your in-house network services group. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Computer Support Helpdesk services include high-end Microsoft and Cisco Help Desk expertise the moment you call, transparent expansion of your in-house resources, front-line support for urgent client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- The vast majority of organization multi-site communications infrastructures lack redundancy to deal with Internet connection failures. Progentís multi-site communications professionals can help small businesses achieve non-stop Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and transparent fail-over can provide economical non-stop interoffice networking.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can assist your business to plan, implement, administer, and support a virtualized Windows application delivery and management solution by offering XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can assist you to manage and maintain an off-site datacenter that offers high uptime, advanced security, and fast recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Virtualization techniques enable IT organizations to optimize utilization, simplify network operations, and improve application availability and data protection. operate several virtual servers on one physical computer. Common applications for virtualization are hardware efficiency, low-cost platforms for programs that require outdated operating systems, and affordable segregation of software development or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, Windows Server Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and management, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can configure virtual servers to optimize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while at the same time lowering expenses; propose and test disaster recovery strategies that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophic failure; and provide ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and consulting assistance as computer technology advances.
- The new ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services offer significantly more performance than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your company to plan, configure, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.