Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support help for information networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Concord area by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent offers a broad array of cost-effective consulting and support services to help you company to deploy, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and laptops powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 migration support, Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit processing expertise.
- Progent's business application software consultants can assist your company to setup an e-commerce system that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also enable you to architect a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory applications to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web applications based on industry standard programming utilities or customize popular software products so that they address your special business needs. For database-driven applications, Progent can provide the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access database application developers.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically requires that IT teams configure and fine tune numerous components of your Wi-Fi environment such as access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts offer remote and on-premises support to help you create and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or access point to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating products from the leading telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to design, configure, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that protects your current investment and maximizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the services of network infrastructure engineers able to assist businesses of all sizes to build and maintain a network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and expandability you need to accommodate your telepresence solution.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote top performance and maximum
availability for critical workloads by offering unified, cross-platform tracking of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed throughout on-premises systems and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class online and onsite support to assist
businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can help you to move to SCOM 2016 from older releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Virtualization technologies enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance application continuity and data protection. operate several virtual servers on a single physical processor. Typical applications for virtual servers are resource efficiency, inexpensive platforms for applications that require older operating systems, and affordable segregation of application programming or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can configure virtual machines to maximize speed, fault tolerance and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering costs; propose and validate business recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in case of a major failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, repair, and engineering assistance as computer technology advances.
- Some of the common online Cisco router support services available from Progent are setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, clock, and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; resolving VPN tunnel problems; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and redundancy strategy.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to help you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot converged communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting organizations of all sizes to create collaboration solutions by delivering services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help you to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also show you how to estimate the likely business value of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration to Windows 10.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.