Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Concord vicinity are focused on clients who need fast and economical help with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in critical areas such as speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that works transparently across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective remote and onsite services such as planning, configuration, administration, remediation, and application development expertise to help organizations of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case you are currently using SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to perform a cost-effective transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune expertise to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device management solution or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can help organizations of any size to design, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable online or on-premises support to help you to migrate smoothly to a modern communications environment that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business or Lync Server for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that fit your security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup/restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to migrate from earlier releases of SCDPM or from a different backup system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for fixing particularly challenging issues, or full project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the effort required for network managers to deploy applications so they are standardized across an entire workforce, offer the ability to control rights to business information, and enable quick installation of additional or updated desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS simplifies desktop access, enhances performance, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers an almost seamless client environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can assist your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up pilot and production environments, optimize your network architecture to support virtualized clients efficiently, assess and resolve security problems, and train your network managers to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a custom-designed hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data generated locally, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting services to help you to plan, configure, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast remote or on-premises access to consulting experts in solution planning and integration, software programming, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2019 migration expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through advanced support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of mixed-OS networks that incorporate Linux, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class online and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help organizations of any size to plan and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, upgrade efficiently from an earlier version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to design a DR system built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested failover clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing large high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using industry-standard hardware, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services allow you to meet the need for IT support personnel without incurring the expense and delays associated with identifying and hiring experienced technical workers and without adding to your full-time head count. For information about Progent's short-term staff augmentation services, go to Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security consultants can help you to protect your Mac network through expert services such as performing extensive security assessments, cleanup after hacker assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe mobile connectivity, installing automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security plan tailored for your business and network system.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.