Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's information technology support services for small organizations in the Concord vicinity are focused on customers who need immediate and economical help for network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent offers enterprise clients remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) ECHO offer small and medium-sized organizations a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO automates your backup activities and allows rapid restoration of vital files, apps and VMs that have become lost or damaged as a result of hardware breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver world-class support to set up ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can assist you to restore your critical information. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to set up VoIP solutions to give their teleworkers the advantage of seamless access to the company phone infrastructure. To find out about ways Progent's experts can assist your at-home workforce to integrate and troubleshoot IP voice technology, refer to VoIP consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and keep in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory mandates including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite implementations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify local and cloud resources. Other improvements include rapid deployment with the MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, faster performance, stronger security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client experience for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and technical support support for organizations of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to design and implement an efficient upgrade from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud components into a cohesive intranet solution. To find out more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration support.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 builds on the architecture of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and associated software and services to provide improvements in key areas such as security in depth, native support in Microsoft Azure for popular Windows Server workloads, centralized management for hybrid on-prem and multi-cloud deployments, plus increased availability for Azure-hosted virtual machines. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 experts can help your business to design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2022 using your current network architecture or a modified on-prem, cloud-hosted, or hybrid environment. Progent's experts can assist you to assess the business benefits of moving to Windows Server 2022 and can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Server 2022's latest technologies like Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH), and Storage bus cache. For more information, refer to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 planning and integration expertise.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver economical multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and responding to security assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies incorporated within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help you to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that allows you prove compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will assist you define and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for immediate action. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
- Microsoft 365 offers rudimentary archiving but does not have integrated support for crucial data protection capabilities such as Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (formerly called Altaro O365 Backup), provides a feature-rich platform for programmable backup and rapid recovery of all your organization's Microsoft 365 mail, Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, OneDrive data, and the contents of Windows endpoints. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) 365 Total Backup to provide comprehensive management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup provides a low-cost backup-as-a-service alternative that guards Microsoft 365 users against data loss resulting from human or software error, malevolent corruption, and malware attacks like ransomware. To learn more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup services for Microsoft 365.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security engineers can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services which include performing complete security audits, cleanup after work attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, deploying advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security plan customized for your enterprise and network environment.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can quickly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist your organization to design, configure, test and administer a DR system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent can provide remote or onsite access to a certified CCIE consultant to assist your business to design, implement, manage and troubleshoot unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.