Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Concord vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent runbook for restoring applications and services quickly following an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help you to plan, configure, test and manage a DR system powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to implement IP voice technology to give their remote workforce the benefit of seamless access to the corporate phone network. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist your remote workers to integrate and debug IP voice technology, visit IP voice expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help your company to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the potential business value of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and execute an efficient upgrade to Windows 10.
- SharePoint Server 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a transitional platform between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical online and onsite expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines onsite and cloud-based components into a seamless information management solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server planning and deployment support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have broad experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, clean-up of beta application configuration objects in production AD systems, and repair of unsuccessful installations of Active Directory and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also skilled in working with “expert only” Active Directory tools such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration techniques that address important areas such as Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT administration model, utilization and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service configurations on capability and performance. Progent can assist companies to design and roll out deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) product line is no longer offered by Microsoft, this powerful bundle is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can help your organization to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from an on-premises datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by carrying out a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your resources reside on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online consulting to assist you to plan, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you build or maintain a resilient, secure and scalable infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent also offers online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, collaborative environment that optimizes the business value of your IT network.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have over 15 years of experience deploying, supporting and fixing the key platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can help you to design, install, support, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to transition to the latest edition of Microsoft System Center from an older one or from another datacenter management solution to deliver the benefits of best-in-class provisioning, automation, security, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, retrieve and protect data about your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates or warranties. By updating and managing your IT documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time thrown away searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether you’re planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you need when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's backup and restore experts offer help for a wide array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable end-to-end solution for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform integration experts offer cost-effective online and onsite consulting to assist companies to move any portion of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save management hassle and equipment costs and enable access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.