Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's computer support services for small businesses in the Concord area are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical assistance with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen engineers can help you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor environments.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable transparent hybrid ecosystems that combine Office 365 and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your organization with any phase of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work needed for network administrators to set up software programs so they are consistent throughout an entire workforce, offer the power to control rights to business information, and enable quick deployment of additional or updated workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new VDI infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines client access, enhances performance, tightens data security, unifies management, and provides a nearly seamless client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can assist you to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure test and production environments, improve your network infrastructure to support virtual desktops effectively, assess and remediate security problems, and educate your network managers to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio and OneNote into a cohesive solution that offers fast return on investment and enables better business outcomes. Progent can help you to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with other key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to resolve compatibility problems between various releases of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 training to individual users and teams.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for local installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that transparently combine local and cloud resources. Additional enhancements include rapid provisioning with the MinRole feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and technical support support for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key features first developed for and refined on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving data security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, educate your IT management and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you maximum business value.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying products from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to plan, configure, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that preserves your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure engineers who can assist businesses of all sizes to create and maintain a network that provides the performance, dependability, security, and scalability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified CM applications such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to plan, set up and troubleshoot the infrastructure required for remote workers. Areas of network infrastructure for which Progent's experts can deliver assistance include safe and efficient VPN tunnel connections, VDI desktop platforms, router setup, wireless LAN planning and deployment, and robust Internet access. To learn about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for at-home workers, go to infrastructure expertise for telecommuters.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and service companies to manage complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to get products to market fast and adhere to customer schedules dependably. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP specialist with over two decades of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide remote or on-premises services that spans from as-needed guidance to end-to-end solution design and project management. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To find out more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map out, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always updated, copies and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are discovered. By automating complex network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding devices that need important updates, or isolating performance issues. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a broad variety of remote services to help your organization to plan, develop, pilot test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to migrate your current Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility problems between different releases of Office Excel. Progent can provide on-demand help to clients looking for a fast fix to a stubborn problem related to Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical applications based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Office Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or groups.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.