Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Concord vicinity are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help with system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting software.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can help you configure, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified network security consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end security plan and build security into your business practices. To learn more, see SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business requirements. Services provided by Progent include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a new ISP and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment complies with established levels of security and online connectivity, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business, optional Call Center Services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help guard your information network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network experts and technicians.
- Progent's Azure cloud integration consultants can help you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure integration such as requirements definition, prerequisites assessment, solution design, pre-production testing, deployment, automated administration, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your clients can safely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you set up critical Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid ecosystem that transparently integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a broad variety of online services to help your organization to design, develop, test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to move your existing Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility problems between various versions of Excel. Progent can provide as-needed support to organizations who need a fast solution to a stubborn issue associated with Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for migrating or developing line-of-business application software built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be custom tailored to meet the needs of individual users or teams.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to deploy unified remote endpoint management and monitoring solutions for administering endpoint devices used by teleworkers. To learn about ways Progent can assist you to manage the endpoints of your teleworkers, refer to solutions for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small organizations a reliable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also enables low-cost backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a broad array of remote or onsite consulting services to help you to design, install, optimize and debug a modern backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup. With ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a fully managed backup/recovery service based on Altaro VM Backup technology. To learn more, go to Altaro VM Backup consulting services.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises deployments of SharePoint, offers integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine on-premises and cloud resources. Additional enhancements include rapid provisioning with the MinRole installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics via Power BI integration, and a more engaging client interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and debugging services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to install endpoint device security defense solutions and provide cleanup expertise for teleworkers. For information about Progent's network security protection expertise for a remote workforce, go to security protection services for telecommuters.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide support for a wide array of utilities and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and workstations as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading data protection products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.