Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Concord by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a prestigious achievement that signifies expertise in network security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA credential has consultants undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit consultant trained to assist companies in the areas of information systems audit process, information technology governance, systems and infrastructure ROI, IT support, safeguarding of data assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it possible to fix even the most difficult technical issues that can crop up occasionally. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively solve issues that would baffle ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and integration tasks every year provides Progent a well-grounded understanding concerning which techniques work and which do not in resolving network issues.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging solution that accelerates productive collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voicemail messages from your email inbox, web browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses and enterprise branch locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consulting experts offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently following industry best practices.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer organizations of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis platform that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-level business programs that offer your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to providing expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to perform an efficient move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test environments and migration strategies, optimize your network infrastructure for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, train your IT support, staff, create an enterprise-wide security strategy, streamline network administration, assist with creating applications, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key technologies initially designed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This significantly enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can help you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical workloads, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and execute a smooth upgrade strategy, educate your IT management and support personnel, and provide as-needed consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you maximum business value.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading data security companies to deliver centralized management and comprehensive protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your vulnerability to external attacks and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device adds a deeper level of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The local gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that stays within your corporate firewall. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small and mid-size businesses a dependable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also enables cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Top features include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as little as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), military-grade encryption, item-level recovery capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and vCenter for managing large-scale deployments, and support for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online VMs with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of services to assist you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. To find out more, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection (EPP) service that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based machine learning tools to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against modern malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which easily escape legacy signature-based AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and offers a single platform to automate the complete threat lifecycle including protection, identification, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top features include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Find out about the complete ProSight series of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can deliver affordable remote and onsite help to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce extensive documentation of your new messaging system, educate your IT team and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing administrative services and technical support.
- Progent provides interactive remote webinar education classes. Virtual interactive classes provide a flexible and low-cost solution for training your IT workers to use a broad assortment of key software products such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also offers individualized training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises training for customers larger cities across the U.S.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.