Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in Concord by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's consulting services for high availability networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who will help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís consulting experts can assist your company to configure a network architecture with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site systems. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning experts to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services enable organizations to respond to sudden increases in demand for IT professionals without dealing with the costs and delays that come with vetting and recruiting experienced technical workers and without increasing your permanent head count. For information about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver affordable in-depth security for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced heuristics for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, device management, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent accessible from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your organization's unique needs and that allows you prove compliance with government and industry data protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alerts that call for urgent attention. Progent can also help you to install and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, intended for on-premises implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that seamlessly unify local and cloud-based resources. Other enhancements include fast deployment with the MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, faster performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized client interface for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and technical support support for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- Microsoft ISA Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall able to protect networks from external and inside attacks. Both of these products perform deep inspection of network protocols to uncover threats that routinely evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was replaced by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while providing a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the platform are now commonly taken over by dedicated physical devices from companies such as Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to a modern firewall platform by providing planning, configuration, optimization, training and debugging.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can assist your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help you to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help you manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and mid-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and enables fast recovery of vital data, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to hardware failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide world-class expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to restore your critical data. Find out about the complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity systems that guard a small office from advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that support onsite, online, and mobile users sharing network resources distributed across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security experts can assist you to protect your Mac network system through expert services which include running comprehensive security audits, cleanup after virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote connectivity, deploying automated software for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to assess the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test systems and migration plans, tune your network for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT management, staff, develop an enterprise-wide security plan, streamline IT management, help with application development, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about upgrading from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, flat-rate services intended to allow small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions deployed by many of the industry's top corporations. The ProSight line of outsourced network management services covers all critical aspects of modern networking such as email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Internet Information Services, Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and application programming. The new versions offer enhanced security, reliability, expandability, and debugging while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote administration. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can assist you to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a wide assortment of high-availability load balancing solutions such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching products including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Engine and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.