Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in Concord by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, fixed-price managed services intended to enable small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology used by some of the world's top enterprises. The ProSight series of outsourced network management services covers all critical aspects of information technology such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- If you are developing Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an inexpensive way to manage an information technology network that features high uptime, security and high performance.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide companies of all sizes expert MS SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the speedy creation of enterprise-grade business programs that can give your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity of your information network. Progent can also assist your company to perform a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from different RDBMS products.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has provided IT support to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote network support for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than on-premises support.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite expertise to help your organization with any phase of BI reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and deploying an advanced BI environment. Progent's BI experts can assist you to maintain your current BI environment, help you to upgrade reports from an outdated reporting product to a current solution, and deliver custom online training tailored to your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting professionals can provide experience in the leading business analytics reporting tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's consultants have supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, training, and debugging services since the product's debut. Progent can provide high-level expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to design, validate, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a a legacy version of GP to the latest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or in-person expertise to help organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, and repair a backup solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can help you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide occasional help for resolving especially stubborn problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to design and carry out a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a revamped design that improves cloud readiness, supports popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time login with Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert consulting for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can help you create a detailed security plan and select the right technologies from a variety of vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your spending limits.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.