Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size companies in the Concord vicinity are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help for network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist you to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard your IT assets at the network perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet firewall integration consultants.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service built around a brief interview with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is intended to help evaluate your company's ability to block or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to collect information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow industry best practices to build a cost-effective security and backup environment that aligns with your business requirements. For additional information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel consultants can assist your company to create state-of-the-art Excel-powered programs or provide 1-on-1 education in the sophisticated capabilities of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also help your business to build and maintain a safe, robust network and communications architecture to host your Microsoft Excel applications. Progent's SharePoint consultants can show your company how utilize Excel Services to extend the power of Excel by integrating interactive Excel spreadsheets into management intelligence portals and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialists can demonstrate how to share data between Microsoft 365 Excel and other platforms by providing expertise like Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains custom programming and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software integration.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist your business to plan, integrate, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or onsite support to help companies to move smoothly to a modern unified communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to implement IP voice platforms to give their at-home workers the advantage of transparent extensions of the company phone network. For details about ways Progent can assist your telecommuters to integrate and debug VoIP solutions, go to IP voice consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's backup experts offer help for a broad array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and workstations plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall able to protect networks from external and inside attacks. Both platforms perform in-depth examination of Internet protocols to uncover threats that routinely evaded legacy firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while delivering a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the security functions provided by the product are now typically taken over by dedicated physical appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have certain mailboxes hosted at your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Microsoft 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any phase of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you resolve stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Exchange solution is successfully completed on time and within budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting support for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to enable small businesses to receive an impartial security assessment from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer administers a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a system scan from a secure machine inside your company firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal threats. The two security inventory packages are configured and run from a protected remote site.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.