Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's computer support services for small organizations in the Concord area are focused on customers who require quick and affordable help with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key component of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progent's security professionals can perform thorough intrusion tests without the knowledge of your company's in-house IT resources. Stealth penetration testing shows whether existing security monitoring systems such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are correctly set up and actively observed. Progent can implement continuous autonomous PEN testing to define your internal/external attack surface and to detect ways that vulnerabilities, unsafe configurations, stolen credentials, missing patches, and ill-advised IT product defaults can be combined by threat actors into the multi-vector attacks typical of modern variants of ransomware. Learn more about Progent's Stealth Penetration Assessment Services.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools incorporated within a single agent managed from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can assist your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique requirements and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry information protection standards. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that call for immediate action. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive security attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid networks that integrate Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can assist your organization with any phase of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you through challenging technical issues and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Exchange initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting support for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's software experts have worked for two decades with .NET technologies and the Visual Studio development environment and can create or modernize .NET applications quickly and at low cost. To learn about the benefits of Progent's .NET application development expertise, visit Progent's fast and low-cost .NET application development.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts can provide Cisco UC520 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and carry out an efficient upgrade to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent's Duo MFA managed services utilize Cisco's Duo technology to defend against password theft by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports single-tap identity confirmation on iOS, Android, and other out-of-band devices. Using Duo 2FA, whenever you log into a secured application and enter your password you are asked to confirm who you are via a unit that only you have and that uses a different network channel. A broad selection of out-of-band devices can be used for this second means of authentication including an iPhone or Android or wearable, a hardware token, a landline phone, etc. You may designate several validation devices. For details about Duo identity authentication services, see Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services.
- Progentís BI reporting experts offer remote and onsite expertise to assist your organization with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing applications to planning and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence solution. Progent's BI consultants can help your company to maintain your current reporting environment, assist you to upgrade databases and applications from a legacy reporting product to a modern solution, and provide custom online training tailored to your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer expertise in the leading business analytics reporting platforms including the SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Microsoft 365 provides simple archiving but does not include native support for vital data protection capabilities such as Exchange backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint Online. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (formerly branded Altaro O365 Backup), delivers a feature-rich platform for automatic backup and rapid recovery of all your company's Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, OneDrive data, and the contents of Windows desktops and laptops. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) 365 Total Backup to deliver comprehensive managed services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup suite. ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup delivers an affordable backup-as-a-service solution that protects Microsoft 365 users against data loss resulting from human or software error, malevolent corruption, and malware assaults such as ransomware. To learn more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup services for Microsoft 365.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.