Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size companies in the city of Concord are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to manage your Windows Server 2012 environment or move from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern release of Windows Server. If you decide to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to create test environments and migration strategies; tune your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments; educate your IT management, staff; create an enterprise-wide security strategy; streamline IT administration; assist with application development; and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Stealth penetration testing is a key part of any overall IT system security plan. Progent's security experts can perform extensive intrusion checks without the knowledge of your company's in-house network support resources. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense systems such as intrusion detection warnings and event log monitoring are properly set up and actively observed. Progent can implement ongoing autonomous penetration testing to define your internal and external attack surface and to identify ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, improper configurations, stolen credentials, missing patches, and dangerous product defaults can be combined by threat actors into the multi-vector attacks typical of modern strains of ransomware. Learn more about Progent's Stealth Penetration Intrusion Testing Experts.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert support for products from other major Firewall manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security plan and select the right technologies from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your budget restraints.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to configure, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall appliances including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified network security consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection plan and build security into your corporate operations. To learn more, visit SonicWall firewall consultants.
- The latest variants of ransomware not only encrypt vital on-line files but also infect any accessible system restores and backups. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery consultants can assist your business to restore an IT network victimized by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and operations recovery services.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) built for legal workflows. Progent can provide access to NetDocuments specialists who can provide high-level advice to assist your organization to design, deploy, administer, tune, or debug a document management system solution based on NetDocs. For details about Progent's support services for NetDocuments, go to NetDocs DMS consulting support.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to provide a modern cybersecurity ecosystem that extends across your data center and cloud-based assets and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your IT system running efficiently by tracking the state of vital assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management personnel and your Progent consultant so any potential problems can be resolved before they have a chance to disrupt productivity. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.