Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small companies in the Concord vicinity are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will give you a sense of how Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for network consulting that can range from desktop troubleshooting to full-service project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can assist companies to reduce costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite expertise to assist companies of any size to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to migrate from earlier releases of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional help for fixing especially stubborn problems, or full project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can help you to design and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery solution by providing Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you enhance your network infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter support consultants can help you to manage and support an off-site datacenter that features high availability, advanced protection, and rapid recovery. Progent can also help you with other virtualization products from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and distribution companies to simplify complex supply chains and streamline critical business processes in order to get products to market fast and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with over two decades of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or onsite consulting that can range from as-needed guidance to end-to-end solution planning and project management. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, upgrades, business analysis, application development, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging system that facilitates productive collaboration by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within a framework that is easy to implement and administer. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite offices with up to 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to make sure your voice messaging deployment delivers the highest possible competitive value.
- In completing information technology projects for large clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, scheduling deadlines, and technical goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, architecture steps, project pilots, design adjustment, and expert production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services provided and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in an environment that gives the maximum degree of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built upon mature virtualization platforms that enable small companies with multi- platform IT systems to save significantly on the expense of capital equipment, system support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service built around a phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to evaluate your company's preparedness either to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you directly to gather information concerning your existing security profile and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to create a cost-effective AV and backup system that aligns with your company's needs. For details, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is an important qualification that indicates expertise in information system security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates undergo a comprehensive test given by the ISACA professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit consultant trained to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit process, information technology administration, network assets and architecture lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity preparedness.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.