Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Concord vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can help you plan, integrate, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point firewall integration consulting.
- The Contact Center service delivery model used by Progent gives small and midsize organizations an affordable alternative to dependence on freelance service individuals by offering broad expertise shared by multiple engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, escalation capability to appropriate specialists for solving the most complex issues, service consistency and reliability, quick follow-up enforced by veteran support managers, a selection of convenient techniques for requesting service tasks, plus a high level of progress visibility enabled by ticket tracking and available via a web portal.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in speed, scale, security and compliance, uptime, BOYD integration, and built-in analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational databases simultaneously for big data applications, Jason support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists offer Cisco UC560 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement a smooth migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to help organizations of all sizes to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for all the technologies that make up building a cohesive Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi networks, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite networking gurus who earn this prestigious certification only after strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complex issues surrounding network architecture, implementation, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS platform and developing fixes or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are impacting worker productivity but are beyond the expertise of your usual IT service providers.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with any of the security capabilities covered under GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent offers small and mid-size companies supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center services for telecommuters. For information about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center services for remote workers, refer to Help Desk support for remote workers.
- In performing IT projects for large organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet steps in order to adhere to budgets, tight schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, design steps, proof of concept piloting, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert production roll-out. All phases are documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services delivered and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration consultants can assist you to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the potential strategic benefits of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration experts can assist you to plan and execute a non-disruptive migration to a current version of Windows.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for key applications by offering unified, mixed-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure installed throughout on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting group can provide advanced online and onsite support to help
businesses of any size to plan, implement, optimize, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can help your company to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier versions or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify on-premises and cloud-based resources. Additional enhancements include rapid provisioning with the MinRole role-based topology installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and technical support support for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration expertise.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.