Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's network support for small companies in the city of Davis are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help for system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent can help your IT team to plan and administer environments that incorporate resources from multiple public clouds. Progent can provide a range of public cloud integration services such as Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, Amazon Web Marketing Service programming, and Google Cloud Platform administration. For details, visit Progent's consulting experts in configuring and managing multiple clouds.
- Progent's staff of IT consulting experts can help large businesses to architect, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services like Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 integration, SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Teams integration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server maintenance, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2019 database administration and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to manage and maintain legacy Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely strategic value of adopting Microsoft Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants and Windows 11 integration experts can help you to plan and execute a smooth upgrade to Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Progent's backup consultants can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading data protection products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable end-to-end service for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent provides online classes for a range of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers areas such as Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, Windows 10 configuration, and Windows 11 upgrading. Live online education offers the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, including instant communication between students and trainers, but avoids the expenses of transportation and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent can provide online or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist your business to design, implement, manage and troubleshoot unified communications environments supported by Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to create collaboration solutions by providing expert services that include Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones setup, and wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to plan, install, maintain, update or debug your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can help you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and manage an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a significant performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer unified management of advanced security capabilities such as application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can help you to design and execute an efficient migration to Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's cloud-based services to create and centrally manage IT ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of Next Generation Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower firewalls consulting services.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Premier security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic competencies and international standards of performance that information security managers are required to master. It provides business management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM credential possess the background and capability to deliver effective security administration and support consulting.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of leading data security vendors to provide web-based control and comprehensive protection for your email traffic. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway appliance to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based malware. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your vulnerability to external threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a further layer of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that stays inside your corporate firewall. Find out about the complete ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for small organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid creation of enterprise-grade business applications. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to carry out a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective online and onsite consulting to assist organizations of any size to migrate all or part of their critical IT resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and equipment costs and allow the use of Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.