Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the Davis area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consulting experts have over 15 years of background deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the key components included with Microsoft System Center and can assist you to plan, configure, maintain, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to optimize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help your organization to move to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an older release or from another IT management platform to deliver the advantages of enterprise-class deployment, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can help you to enhance your servers and workstations affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the costs and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective upgrade strategy that minimizes operational interruptions, and provide responsive online support to assist your company to configure 64-bit operating systems and application software on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can help you to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT group but who still require information networks with world-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN environments efficiently following industry best practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and simplify the management of your desktops and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management platform or help you to modify your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can help you design, integrate, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to maintain legacy Check Point firewalls or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point firewall integration expertise.
- SharePoint 2019 offers the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a transitional platform that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and execute an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud resources into a seamless information management system. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 configuration and development consulting.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to administer and use, able to support your critical applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises expertise provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of senior IT professionals with years of experience as IT project managers for application development, information systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that strategic projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's economical after-hours remote support program provides companies round-the-clock availability of online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services offered outside normal business hours include resolving problems with Windows server products, Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow businesses to optimize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and improve workload uptime and security. run multiple virtual machines on one actual processor. Typical applications for virtual servers include resource efficiency, inexpensive platforms for programs that only run on outdated operating systems, and affordable isolation of application development or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to maximize speed, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering expenses; propose and test disaster recovery plans that minimize downtown in case of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, repair, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement a smooth upgrade to a modern VoIP solution.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you may be running an old release of Cisco IOS, the operating system powering almost every Cisco router and current switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS in order to fix bugs, plug security vulnerabilities, or add functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS and other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco equipment and your system infrastructure. For example, there could be limitations of internal Flash storage that could cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can provide a broad array of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco control software like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform version audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco appliances, copy software images/, activate and test your new software, tune performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your network support managers how to utilize all important new features.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.