Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the Davis vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and education in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer help in a range of Apple macOS and OS X desktop applications including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete areas such as digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the management of your PCs along with your web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older change management solution or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing IT needs.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that can range from router configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing support services can assist clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map, track, enhance and debug their networking appliances such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Using state-of-the-art RMM technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are kept updated, copies and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks such as network mapping, expanding your network, locating devices that need important software patches, or isolating performance problems. Learn about the entire ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent produces complete and detailed documentation of all support work to ensure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network service documentation makes it easier for clients to transfer to a different support provider or take on increased service responsibilities in house. Good service reporting also provides management the information needed to evaluate support services and produce better informed network expense projections.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a range of technical services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, manage, and troubleshoot IT systems that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless access point experts provide online and on-premises support to assist organizations of any size to design, install, maintain, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help your business to configure and manage Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco products including switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical connectivity, performance, security, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their mobility or device. (See Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can assist businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older release of Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project coordination, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated deployment and management, network infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for network management staff and end users, and post-migration Call Center support services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help businesses of all sizes to design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to benefit from the many new disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to craft custom Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the core elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the individualized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Microsoft Office 365 provides rudimentary archiving but does not have native support for crucial data protection services like Exchange Online backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Altaro Office 365 Backup provides a feature-rich platform for programmable backup and rapid restoration of all your organization's O365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, and OneDrive data. Progent is an Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services Office 365 Backup to deliver comprehensive managed services for Altaro's O365 data protection suite. ProSight DPS Office 365 provides an affordable backup-as-a-service (BaaS) alternative that guards O365 components against data loss or corruption resulting from user or system error, malevolent corruption, and malware assaults such as ransomware. For details, go to ProSight DPS Altaro O365 Backup solutions.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and web application programming. The new versions provide enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant enhancements in automated and remote management. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can help you to configure IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can assist you with any phase of Microsoft Azure migration including needs definition, readiness evaluation, system architecture, pre-production testing, implementation, automated administration, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your clients can securely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you set up key Microsoft technologies to run in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to set up a hybrid environment that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure-based resources.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.