Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in the Davis area are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older device management solution or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving IT needs.
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises platform that enables businesses of any size to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with instant messaging (IM), presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN calling across a wide range of stationary PCs and handheld devices. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help your company to manage your current Lync deployment or design and carry out a cost-effective migration to a more current system by providing Microsoft Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also help you build a hybrid architecture that integrates self-hosted Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to deploy IP voice technology to give their telecommuters the advantage of transparent extensions of the corporate phone network. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist your remote workforce to deploy and troubleshoot IP voice platforms, refer to IP voice support services for telecommuters.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online support services to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their networks with leading public clouds including Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can assist you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid network models that combine physical resources as well as public clouds. To help you to integrate public cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of cloud migration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon AWS cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and troubleshooting.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital business data produced locally, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a wide array of consulting services to assist your business to design, integrate, manage and repair a BDR solution built on Barracuda technology. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security professionals can assist you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert services which include performing complete security assessments, cleanup after work assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a detailed security plan customized for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco SRST systems for survivability.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises support to help businesses of any size to migrate any part of their core IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save management hassle and equipment expense and allow the use of Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to craft customized Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that offer all of the core functionality of proven Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail solution that facilitates productive collaboration by providing a variety of options for retrieving calls and messages within an environment that is easy to deploy and maintain. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to make sure your voice messaging solution gives you maximum business advantage.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing consultant with an extensive background integrating technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to plan, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and maximizes the business value of your information network. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure consultants who can help businesses of all sizes to create and maintain a network that delivers the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability you need to accommodate your telepresence solution.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.