Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Davis by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly installed. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange support including integration, troubleshooting, security management, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS knowledge transfer.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-class data center colocation Sites in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States, and Progent's colocation support team can enhance your network's redundancy and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that meets the individual needs of your enterprise including geographic location, size, communications, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center IT services are intended for businesses with hardware housed at collocation hosting sites and requiring on-demand in-person service at the co-location facility plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent provides a variety of colo center support services such as network topology analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and support, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, design and installation of fault tolerant configurations, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and creating fault tolerant server and storage clustering systems.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the administration of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from an older device management solution or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving business requirements.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up network security protection systems and provide response services needed to support offsite workers. For details about Progent's endpoint device security protection solutions for telecommuters, go to security defense services for at-home workers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a broad range of online support services to help your organization to design, develop, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug business applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to migrate your current Excel applications to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility issues between various versions of Office Excel. Progent can provide on-demand help to organizations who need a quick solution to a specific problem associated with Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for upgrading or creating line-of-business applications built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Excel can be customized to address the needs of individual users or teams.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 experts can assist your business in any and all phases of your migration to Exchange Server 2016 including planning HA infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; planning, building and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support such as Microsoft Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Skype for Business planning and deployment consulting and Microsoft Lync Server integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or larger cities across the U.S.
- The Helpdesk service delivery structure adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small and midsize companies an efficient option to replace reliance on independent consultants by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple support groups, optional round-the-clock access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to world-class specialists for handling the most complex problems, support consistency and dependability, quick follow through overseen by seasoned service managers, a choice of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting service jobs, and a high level of process transparency enabled by trouble ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.