Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the city of Davis are concentrated on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants can provide economical online consulting services for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert assistance for Access application development, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar training for Access application development and DBA services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, cleanup of test software configuration objects in production AD environment, and repair of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also experienced in using advanced Active Directory utilities like ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address key issues such as AD naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT management structure, use and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also evaluate the implications of server and service implementations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist businesses to plan and install deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business requirements. Support services available from Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a new carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and switches and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has provided system integration, customization, education, and troubleshooting services since the platform's debut. Progent can provide advanced expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist you to plan, validate, and carry out a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release to the latest release of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting.
- Progent offers the services of CISM Certified network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the basic competencies and global standards of skill that IT security managers are required to master. CISM provides business management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM credential have the experience and capability to provide efficient cybersecurity administration and consulting services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist companies to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 applications such as Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that offers fast ROI and enables improved business outcomes. Progent can help your company to interface Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with additional core Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to fix compatibility problems with different releases of Office desktop and offers live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or groups.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer online or onsite support to assist businesses of all sizes to design, implement, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into building an end-to-end Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you specify, automate and test a consistent workflow for restoring applications and services quickly following a breakdown. SRM supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Cisco's Small Business series of APs are Linux-powered devices engineered as entry-level Wi-Fi solutions for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network infrastructure consultants offer remote or onsite integration and troubleshooting services to assist your organization to plan, implement, upgrade, tune, administer and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any size or architecture. For details about Progent's support for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless access points, see Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless access points consulting services.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still require information networks with world-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.