Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of consulting and support help for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Davis area by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth expertise in specific software areas, enabling you to create fast, inexpensive and complete IT solutions that fit the unique requirements of your business. Progent's application developers can help your company to customize Microsoft's important business applications by offering a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of access points are Linux-powered units designed as entry-level Wi-Fi APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network infrastructure experts can provide remote or onsite integration and debugging support to help your organization to design, configure, update, optimize, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any size or topology. To find out more about Progent's support for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs consulting.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to senior IT experts with decades of background as IT project managers for program development, information technology implementation, and process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to help enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure major projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online assistance to help you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any facet of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you through occasional technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you complete business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a resilient, secure and scalable network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent also offers remote and onsite training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a wide variety of remote support services to assist you to plan, program, pilot test, deploy, administer, and debug business applications based on any version of Excel, including Excel 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to upgrade your current Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility issues between various versions of Office Excel. Progent can provide as-needed support to organizations who need a fast solution to a stubborn issue related to Excel and Progent can also provide full project management services for migrating or creating line-of-business application software based on Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Office Excel can be customized to address the special requirements of individual users or groups.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting have years of background providing online and on-premises assistance for organizations of any size who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that mobile clients can work together from virtually anywhere. Progent has the range of know-how to solve technical issues that span numerous manufacturers and that represent a combination of legacy and current technology. Progent offers affordable online technical support to assist you with any stage of designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide occasional support to help you to resolve especially stubborn IT issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you finish major network projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or individual training to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help your business in all phases of your migration to Exchange 2016 including designing HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; specifying mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and log files; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and institutions around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the network security capabilities addressed within GIAC accreditation including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services allow you to meet the need for IT professionals without dealing with the costs and hassle that come with identifying and recruiting reliable technical workers and without increasing your full-time head count. For information about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating technology from the major telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to design, configure, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that protects your current investment and maximizes the business value of your information system. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers who can help companies of any size to build and maintain a network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable service options that will give your IT network the reliability, protection, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and economical service programs, can keep your line-of-business network applications and servers operating smoothly.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.