Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size companies in the city of Davis are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable help with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can provide companies with an information management professional who can function as a part-time CIO. This experienced IT officer can offer long-term direction to assist you to integrate appropriate IT products to improve business operations so they align more closely with your business goals. Your business can create and implement a well thought out IT strategy without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include growth strategies, planning technology budgets, creating models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, establishing security and compliance policies, monitoring service level agreements, streamlining data center management, software revision tracking, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to delivering the best level of online computer support services offered anywhere for urgent as well as standard problems. For emergency problems that impact many workers, key personnel, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you on each corrected problem to verify you are comfortable with the resolution and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a broad range of remote support services to assist your organization to design, program, test, install, manage, and debug business applications powered by any version of Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to migrate your existing Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to organizations who need a quick solution to a stubborn problem associated with Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical applications based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training for Office Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individual users or groups.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables fast recovery of vital data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted due to component failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can assist you to restore your business-critical information. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and delivers a single point of control for managing multi-operating system networks based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Azure cloud experts can assist your organization with any facet of planning, installing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have over a decade of experience planning, implementing, enhancing and fixing SCOM environments and offer companies of all sizes expert online or on-premises consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and availability needed to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or onsite troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious issues detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to migrate smoothly from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading data security vendors to deliver web-based management and world-class protection for all your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Progent's Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from making it to your security perimeter. This decreases your exposure to external attacks and saves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device adds a deeper layer of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway offers AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services such as Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server planning and deployment consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in the or major cities across the United States.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of affordable online consulting services to help you to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Word solution or help you to migrate to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between various releases of Word, interfacing Word with different Office apps like Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and online Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert help for products from other major VPN vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security plan and choose the right technologies from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security goals while staying within your spending limits.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can assist your business to design, install, manage, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you enhance your network for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can assist your organization to administer and support a remote datacenter that offers high availability, advanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you manage and support other virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent is experienced in the design, installation, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software suppliers. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco networking engineering, help with Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall set up.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Internet Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective migration procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, planning or validating business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and building training systems for new technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate in-house resources to configure effective pilot environments, the lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep vital IT initiatives on schedule.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.