Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad array of consulting and technical support help for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Davis vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to develop customized Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of any size expert remote or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help your company to design an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the performance and resilience needed to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent can also help you to install and set up SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate serious issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to upgrade efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business requirements. Services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth use, carrier and plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a different ISP and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and deploying additional ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant BGP architectures.
- Progent's easy per-minute billing policy has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get charged for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when a Progent team member is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our consultant's travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to help. Progent can in addition dispatch onsite technical support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a support request. Progent's remote technical support team has provided help to small businesses in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- The CISA credential is a recognized achievement that represents expertise in information system security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential requires that candidates undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to help companies in the fields of information systems audit services, IT enforcement, systems and architecture lifecycle, information technology support, protection of data assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- If you need to redo your company web site, create internal webs for functions like as HR or worker orientation, establish a successful web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-level, data integrated web applications, Progent has capable and experienced web development consultants. Web site design consulting available from Progent's Technology Experts Group include web site software development, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Office Access developers can help your business to plan, deploy, and maintain database-intensive sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and maintain a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications environment featuring wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to mid-size organizations automatic backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for critical platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/restore system built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older version of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can provide occasional expertise to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consultants have years of background delivering online and onsite support for organizations of any size who need to integrate Android phones into their information networks so that users can work together while on the go. Progent has the range of know-how to resolve network issues that span numerous vendors and that represent a combination of older and current information technology. Progent provides affordable remote expertise to assist you with any aspect of planning, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can provide as-needed support to assist you to handle particularly challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete major IT initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide expertise with operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- In conducting information technology projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined milestones in order to meet budgets, tight schedules, and technical goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, design proposals, project pilots, design tuning, and expertly guided implementation. All phases are documented to provide a detailed description of technical services delivered and to help in future system maintenance.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.