Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Davis area are focused on customers who need immediate and economical help with system stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent offers convenient, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized network experts who earn this top-level classification only through strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complicated problems associated with network planning, deployment, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS platform and developing workarounds or acquiring software updates to resolve problems. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant assistance for complex network problems that are impacting business productivity but are outside the scope of your local IT support resources.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have extensive experience planning, deploying, optimizing and troubleshooting SCOM solutions and can provide organizations of all sizes expert remote or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to manage your current SCOM deployment and remediate serious issues detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to assist your organization to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange support services including integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile user support, system tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS training.
- The failover server cluster feature set built into the most recent releases of MS Windows Server is dramatically redesigned to simplify the deployment, setup, and management of clusters and to provide improved levels of network availability, security, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster verification, easier setup and deployment, improved cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, hardened security and quorum models, fewer failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can help you assess the advantages of failover clusters, design and implement an installation, train your network support personnel to administer your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and test a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent's Helpdesk management and co-management service programs help companies to cut costs, increase output, and adapt immediately to fast-changing business circumstances. Progent's Outsourced Help Desk Call Center services offer substantial cost and operational benefits in comparison to a Help Desk Call Desk staffed by an in-house IT service team. The price for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service averages under $18/user/month. For information about the advantages of Progent's Shared Help Desk services, see Progent's outsourced and co-sourced Help Desk advantages.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consulting have years of background delivering remote and on-premises support for organizations of all sizes who need to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that users can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of skills to solve network issues that span numerous vendors and that entail a combination of older and up-to-date technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote technical support to assist you with any stage of planning, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to help you to resolve particularly challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you finish strategic IT projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual classes to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants offer remote and on-premises support services to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, maintain, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can help you to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure other Cisco technology such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that provides identical access, responsiveness, security, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients irrespective of their mobility or device. (Check out Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to configure collaboration applications like SharePoint and Teams to permit their teleworkers to benefit from productive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. To find out about how Progent's experts can assist companies to integrate and maintain collaborative solutions for an at-home workforce, go to collaboration solutions expertise for remote workers.
- Altaro VM Backup from Hornetsecurity provides small and mid-size businesses a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, offsite, distributed, and cloud environments and also supports low-cost backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and can provide a broad range of remote or onsite consulting services to assist you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a comprehensive backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent delivers a fully managed backup/recovery service based on Altaro VM Backup technology. To find out more, see Altaro VM Backup certified consultants.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending sensitive or unauthorized data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid reputation loss and keep compliant with industry security standards and government mandates including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, optimize, manage, and debug computer networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist you to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management. To find out about Progent's consulting expertise for teleworkers, visit work-from-home support.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.