Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Davis by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated devices to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network control software to help your business to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can help you maintain networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting to assist you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you through occasional technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a highly available, secure and scalable network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent also offers online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, collaborative environment that maximizes the business value of your IT system.
- Progent's consulting support for IT support firms allows you to take advantage of Progent's consulting engineers while retaining your own service brand as a seamless extension of your IT consulting staff. For information about Progent's consulting for network service companies, visit Progent's consulting for network service businesses.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent offers small and medium-size companies supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk support services for offsite workers. For information about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center services for at-home workers, visit Help Desk support for a remote workforce.
- Progent's economical after-hours online support program provides companies round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside regular work hours include fixing issues with Microsoft servers, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office applications, system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- The Contact Center support delivery model adopted by Progent offers small and midsize businesses a dependable option to replace dependence on freelance service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by all engineering groups, optional round-the-clock access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to world-class experts for handling the most difficult issues, support consistency and dependability, quick follow-up enforced by veteran service managers, a variety of convenient ways for initiating service tasks, plus excellent progress visibility enabled by trouble ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's production servers in an environment that gives the highest level of dependability and expandability and is also simple to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based upon proven virtualization techniques that enable small companies with mixed- platform environments to economize significantly on the costs of capital investments, infrastructure support, and IT management while achieving world-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves throughput and provides redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services address a broad range of high-availability load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content delivery products such as Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 3-DNS.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote top performance and maximum
uptime for critical applications by offering unified, cross-platform tracking of IT infrastructure deployed throughout local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide advanced online and onsite expertise to help
businesses of all sizes to design, implement, tune, enhance and repair Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can help you to migrate to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.