Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Davis area are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help for system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technology from a pool of top hardware and software suppliers. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle DBA and development support, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Headquartered in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides businesses of all sizes fast on-site and remote help from IT consulting experts located across the U.S and Canada. Progent can deliver high-level IT integration consulting, network monitoring, defense against and recovery from cyberattacks including ransomware, and urgent troubleshooting to lower expenses and maximze uptime.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design experts can assist your business to design, deploy, tune, manage and debug a Wi-Fi network customized for your environment. Progent offers remote or onsite expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi planning, Ekahau Sidekick for onsite RF signal measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for resolving RF signal issues, Ekahau Insights for tracking the performance of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi radio packets with the Ekahau Sidekick in order to help experts to fix tough Wi-Fi network issues.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's servers in an environment that delivers the maximum level of dependability and expandability and is also easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are built upon mature virtualization architectures that enable small and midsize companies with multi- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and network administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented degree of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that combines on-premises and cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can provide budget-friendly online guidance and troubleshooting services to assist you manage your Microsoft Windows Server Essentials environment. Subsequent to releasing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft brought out Windows Server 2016 Essentials and then Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These updated releases added Azure integration but eventually deprecated the crucial Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. The result was that all management and setup must be done by hand. This also eliminates the client backup and remote web access features. Microsoft recommends that small organizations using Windows Server Essentials move to Microsoft 365. Progent's Azure integration experts can help you plan and implement a cost-effective migration from any edition of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and on premises consulting to help you with any facet of business intelligence reporting from debugging or enhancing applications to planning and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's BI experts can assist your company to maintain your existing reporting environment, help you to migrate databases and applications from an outdated reporting product to a modern solution, and provide as-needed online mentoring to meet your specific needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals can provide expertise in all popular business intelligence reporting and visualization platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's Experts Team offers mentoring in Microsoft accounting and ERP/MRP platforms, enabling you to tailor cost effective and cohesive IT solutions that address the specific requirements of your operation. Progent's custom software development consultants can deliver a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and programming,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and Microsoft Commerce configuration.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work required for IT managers to deploy applications so that they are standardized throughout a corporate workforce, provide the ability to control access to critical data, and enable fast installation of new or upgraded workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind Remote Desktop Services simplifies client access, improves responsiveness, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly seamless client experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can help you to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure test and production deployments, improve your network architecture to accommodate virtual clients efficiently, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your network managers to follow industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.