Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's computer consulting services for small companies in the Davis area are focused on clients who need fast and economical help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your information system.
- If you need to redo your corporate web site, build in-house webs for purposes like as HR or worker orientation, establish a compelling web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-level, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and seasoned web site development consultants. Web custom software development services available from Progent's Applications Experts Team include web site design, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database consultants, and Office Access developers can assist your business to design, build, and support data-powered web sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and maintain a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications network featuring remote connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help organizations of any size to plan and carry out an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many innovative high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts can assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Windows Server 2016 to a modern release of Windows Server.
- Progent can provide the services of a Cloud Solutions Architect to help your company to design an efficient migration to Microsoft 365 customized for your IT environment. Prior to proposing this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a series of information gathering exercises that include running utilities such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and specialized scripts for reviewing your AD, messaging, and Mobile Device Management environment. Key information that cannot be found with these methods will be found via discussions with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud integration expertise.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can assist your business to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows application delivery solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to optimize your infrastructure for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can help your organization to administer and support an off-site datacenter that features high uptime, enhanced protection, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent can also help you with other virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and mid-size businesses automatic backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware backup for critical workloads like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs running on Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older version of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 environment for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management services to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can help you to develop advanced Excel-based applications or provide one-on-one training in the powerful capabilities of Microsoft Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also help you to build and manage a secure, robust network and communications infrastructure to support your Microsoft Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint Server consultants can show your company how use Excel Services to extend the power of Office Excel by integrating dynamic spreadsheets into management information portals and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals can demonstrate how to share information between Excel and other platforms by delivering expertise like Dynamics GP/Great Plains customization and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to get products to market fast and adhere to customer schedules dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with more than two decades of background working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that spans from as-needed advice to end-to-end solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, business analysis, application development, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Microsoft 365 integration, training, and DBA services. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support during regular working hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's expert is actually on premises solving your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you might have to pay for our engineer’s travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically close by to assist. Progent can in addition offer on-premises technical support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a support request. Progent's online support team has provided assistance to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E APs, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed throughout multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi consultants who can assist your organization to determine the value of Ubiquiti’s UniFi technology for your environment and help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) deliver a significant performance improvement compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include centralized control of advanced cybersecurity features such as application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can assist your organization to design and execute a smooth migration to Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control IT environments that span branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), refer to Firepower firewalls integration expertise.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.