Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small and mid-size companies in Davis by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC520 consulting support to assist you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid remote or onsite access to experts in solution planning and integration, software development, SQL Server management, and network security. To learn more, see SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile OS that allows small businesses to transition from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that includes local and virtualized cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud model for your computing environment. Progent can provide full-service project management support to help you plan and execute a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure planning and integration consulting services.)
- Progent's Azure cloud integration experts can assist you with any aspect of Microsoft Azure integration including needs definition, readiness assessment, system design, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so your clients can securely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up critical Microsoft platforms to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that transparently integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure resources.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service based on a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is intended to evaluate your organization's preparedness to block or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to collect information concerning your existing AV defense and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can apply industry best practices to create a cost-effective security and backup/recovery system that meets your business needs. For additional information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following industry best practices.
- Progent can provide companies with an IT management expert who can serve as a part-time CIO. This experienced technology officer can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy sensible technology to improve business processes so they match better with your business objectives. Your company can create and implement a well thought out IT plan without incurring the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, building and tracking models for TCO and ROI, optimizing workflows, negotiating with suppliers, establishing security policies, monitoring service level agreements, automating data center administration, patch management, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 migration consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server support professionals to architect a fault-tolerant email solution that includes secure email connectivity throughout your organization. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security team members can help your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert support services such as running complete security audits, recovery from virus assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote access, deploying automated software for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security plan appropriate for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can help large organizations to plan, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support like Microsoft Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server management, plus SQL Server 2016 migration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest companies to integrate technology powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in or major cities across the United States.
- The failover server cluster feature set built into the most recent releases of Windows Server is dramatically redesigned to simplify the installation, setup, and administration of clusters and to offer greater levels of network availability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved capabilities include cluster Validation, easier configuration and installation, improved cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, hardened protection and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can assist you assess the advantages of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, educate your IT personnel to manage your cluster environment, deliver continuing consulting and support services, and produce and test a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to plan, install, manage, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prepare your source data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to implement and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.