Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size organizations in Davis are concentrated on clients who need immediate and economical assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and seasoned database application developers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity specialists, and security professionals to assist your business to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration expertise have years of experience providing remote and onsite support for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their information systems so that users can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to resolve network issues that span numerous manufacturers and that entail a combination of older and current technology. Progent offers cost-effective online consulting to assist you with any stage of designing, configuring, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to assist you to handle especially challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to ensure that you finish major network initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and offers expertise with operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT group but who still require information networks with enterprise-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller consultants can help your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and troubleshoot your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology. Progent can provide support for physical and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to decide which type makes sense for your wireless solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 wireless controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT consulting and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering expert remote IT support and has provided IT solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online network consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves issues more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and web software development. The latest releases provide enhanced security, reliability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant enhancements in automated management. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's IIS experts can help you to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire family of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments efficiently based on leading practices.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any comprehensive IT system security strategy. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house IT resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event history monitoring are properly set up and consistently observed.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth support in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad variety of affordable online consulting services following best practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Support services available from Progent include system planning, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for secure file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network optimization, and customized online training classes.
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing services such as Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business migration support and Lync Server 2013 management, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in or larger cities across the U.S.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies first developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the suitability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical applications, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and execute a smooth migration plan, train your IT administration and support staff, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you maximum business benefit.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist your company to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to plan, deploy, tune, administer and debug firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can assist your business to design, install, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery and management system by offering XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your network for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can help your organization to manage and maintain a remote datacenter that offers high availability, enhanced security, and fast recovery. Progent can also assist you with other virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.