Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size businesses in the Davis neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help with system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi consultants offer comprehensive consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by delivering services including Aironet wireless access point consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless access points system planning, deployment, and troubleshooting consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless AP configuration and consulting services, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the administration of your PCs along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing IT requirements.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help you to enhance your servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to calculate the costs and benefits of moving to 64-bit processing, design a cost-effective migration process that reduces operational disruptions, and provide responsive online help to aid your organization to configure 64-bit software and applications on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can help you to install an e-commerce system that is secure, dependable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to design a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to lower the expense and increase the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect custom web software using industry standard programming utilities or tailor popular programs so that they address your individual business needs. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the expertise of SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software developers.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is an important achievement that indicates expertise in network security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that consultants pass a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional trained to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, information technology enforcement, network assets and infrastructure ROI, information technology service delivery, protection of information resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to plan and deploy a disaster recovery system based onMicrosoft's cloud-tested failover clustering technologies including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and managing large fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable deployment of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progentís business information reporting experts offer remote and on premises consulting to assist you with any aspect of business intelligence reporting from debugging or modernizing reports to planning and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence environment. Progent's management reporting experts can help your company to support your current BI system, help you to upgrade databases and applications from a legacy reporting product to a current one, and provide custom online training to meet your specific requirements. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer experience in all popular BI reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins such as Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the advantages organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for IT support that ranges from router configuration to advanced application development. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing services can assist clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Duo authentication managed services utilize Cisco's Duo cloud technology to defend against stolen passwords by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports one-tap identity confirmation on iOS, Android, and other personal devices. Using 2FA, whenever you log into a protected application and enter your password you are asked to confirm your identity on a device that only you have and that uses a separate network channel. A wide range of devices can be utilized for this added form of authentication including an iPhone or Android or wearable, a hardware/software token, a landline phone, etc. You can register multiple validation devices. To learn more about Duo identity validation services, see ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services for access security.
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management expert who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology executive can provide strategic direction to assist your company to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business processes so they match better with your business goals. Your business can develop and implement a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital tasks Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can carry out include growth strategies, rationalizing technology budgets, developing models for TCO and ROI, analyzing business processes, reviewing contracts with suppliers, defining security policies, cash flow management, automating data center administration, patch control, network asset documentation management, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- The Help Desk Call Center support model used by Progent offers small companies an efficient option to replace reliance on independent service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by all support groups, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to appropriate specialists for solving even the most intractable problems, service consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned support administrators, a selection of easy-to-use techniques for initiating service tasks, plus excellent progress transparency made possible by trouble ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide an end-to-end service desk solution that manages all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, assigning responsibility, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Intended for smaller companies with few dedicated supprt technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant discount off Progent's normal Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent can also provide rapid on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to handle challenging problems. For more information, see Progentís remote Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Progent has lengthy experience delivering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager consulting and using this advanced proactive monitoring solution.
Progent offers small companies two popular outsourcing service packages based on System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 System Monitoring Solution.
To download a one-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Bundles.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.