Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Davis neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web site hosting and application programming. The new versions provide improved security, reliability, scalability, and debugging while also incorporating major improvements in remote management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist your company to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- The majority of business multi-office communications infrastructures have no recovery ability from Internet line outages. Progentís interoffice connectivity professionals can help small businesses create non-stop Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement high-availability Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and transparent fail-over can provide economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a broad range of affordable online consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy Microsoft Word environment or help you to move to a current release of Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between different releases of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office apps like Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security support, and smart phone integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business integrators can provide remote and on-premises consulting services for organizations of any size to evaluate the costs/benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to design a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; set up HA solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party collaboration systems like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified information security consultants can help you to create and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry standards.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime IT systems provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes key technologies and procedures for mission critical environments. Progentís information technology professionals can assist your company to configure a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, system load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness consultants to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer economical multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device management, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent accessible from a single console. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your organization's specific requirements and that allows you prove compliance with legal and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you define and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that require immediate action. Progent can also assist you to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover quickly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk experts and CUBE configuration consultants can help organizations of any size to design, deploy, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or on-premises support to assist companies to migrate efficiently to an advanced communications ecosystem that offers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business or Lync for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of supporting a large IT organization but who still require information systems with enterprise-class dependability, security, and performance.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.