Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small organizations in the city of Davis by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size company's servers in an environment that delivers the highest level of availability and scalability and is also easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built on proven virtualization techniques that enable small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the costs of capital investments, system maintenance, and IT administration while achieving enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented degree of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Aironet Wi-Fi AP consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification to triple the speed for your wireless LAN while expanding the coverage.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support like Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with local offices in or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that you configure and fine tune numerous components of your wireless infrastructure including wireless access points, routers and switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants offer remote and on-premises assistance to help you create and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing integration services that range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the first product was published over a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of technical knowledge to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint 2013 apps that bring substantial business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your company to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; decide whether an on-premises, online or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your company; and pick the most appropriate version of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or can assist in individual tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to create custom Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the core elements of standard Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery system built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using industry-standard equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network monitoring and management tools and is designed to offer a centralized solution for configuring and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can help organizations of any size with all facets of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade smoothly from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for building and deploying virtual machines and hosts, implement high-availability compute and storage clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor experts can provide world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to senior IT experts with decades of background as IT project managers for application development, business systems deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Progent's experts can help small and medium-size organizations to deploy and troubleshoot video conferencing technology to enable their at-home employees to collaborate safely and productively with fellow workers and customers. To find out about ways Progent's experts can help businesses to integrate and maintain conferencing platforms for a remote workforce, refer to video conferencing consulting expertise for remote workers.
- Progent provides complete and detailed reports of all support activity to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service organization. Progent sends email accounts of support activity shortly after finishing each service task, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support documentation makes it easier for customers to move to a new service organization or assume increased support responsibilities internally. Good service reporting also give IT managers the visibility needed to evaluate support services and develop better informed network budgets.
- Progent has provided remote network consulting help to businesses in every state in the U.S. Many of these customers have expressed their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to see what they have said concerning the quality of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of economical remote support services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your current Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to migrate to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between different releases of Office Word, interfacing Word with different Office applications such as Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security consulting, and smart phone synchronization, and online Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for your special requirements.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.