Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of consulting and technical support help for computer systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Davis neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's MySQL software developers and DBAs offer cost-effective online DBA or software programming support and can assist organizations of any size to configure and manage MySQL within a robust IT environment that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience assisting businesses port databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsourcing packages include system assessment to make sure that your network meets industry levels of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 server monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business, optional Help Desk Call Center support services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help protect your network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, savings on Progentís on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- SharePoint Server 2016, intended for local installations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include fast provisioning with the MinRole installation feature, increased scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized client interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical remote and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and technical support support for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration support.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment at scale, simplifies compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, provides network health monitoring, enables secure self service, and offers a single control mechanism for managing multi-operating system ecosystems running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist your organization with any facet of designing, implementing, using and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to centralize and simplify the management of your PCs and Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older change management solution or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving IT needs.
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven service delivery model for network consulting that can range from desktop configuration to full-service project management. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help companies to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for any of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for promptly reporting security incidents.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing particularly stubborn problems, or full project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to design and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent provides online training for an array of client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Online learning offers all the benefits of conventional classroom sessions, including immediate communication between students and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the challenge of trying to synchronize the availability of teachers and trainees.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and administered with a high level of automation independent of the hardware used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits transparent testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware SRM can quickly recover the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist you to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Teams is the replacement for Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for group conversation and cooperation. Progent's Teams consultants can assist you to design an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business and configure, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or mixed deployment of Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and your PBX.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.