Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's IT support for small companies in the city of Davis are focused on clients who need quick and economical help for network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Ongoing validation, testing, and enhancement of system restoration are vital and frequently overlooked requirements for effective disaster preparedness. In the event of a disaster such as a ransomware attack, these recovery drills can make the difference between an inconvenient period of downtime and an existential threat to a business. Progent's certified Altaro VM Backup consultants can assist you to design a workflow for periodically verifying, testing, and optimizing your restore procedures in order that you can keep your backup strategy current and minimize the damage of a disastrous event.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business needs. Services provided by Progent include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a new ISP and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP configurations.
- Progent is a dealer and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product line, a subscription-based, cloud-centric threat management platform that includes AI software and advanced services to deliver comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other cyberattacks. Learn more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity sales and consulting expertise.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to deploy IP voice platforms to give their at-home workforce the benefit of seamless access to the corporate phone network. For details about ways Progent's consultants can assist your at-home workers to integrate and debug IP voice technology, see IP voice solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security engineers can help you to protect your Mac network system through expert support services which include running extensive security audits, cleanup after hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile access, installing automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Progent's experts can help small and medium-size companies to implement and debug teleconferencing technology to allow their teleworkers to communicate safely and effectively with colleagues and clients. For details about ways Progent's consultants can assist organizations to install and maintain video conferencing platforms for teleworkers, visit teleconferencing expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business experts can provide remote and on-premises consulting services for companies of any size to assess the benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan a local, cloud-based or mixed deployment; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office or Microsoft 365; set up HA mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party communication platforms like Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets regulatory requirements. Progent can also help you build a hybrid architecture that integrates self-hosted Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's ransomware forensics investigation services are aimed at tracking and documenting the ransomware assault's progress throughout the targeted network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can capture the evidence of a ransomware attack and perform a detailed forensics investigation without disrupting activity associated with operational resumption and data restoration. You can use Progent's post-attack ransomware forensics report to counter future ransomware attacks, validate the recovery of encrypted data, and comply with insurance and governmental mandates.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that improves cloud readiness, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time sign-on with Azure AD, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad knowledge and experience to resolve the many technical and business issues associated with managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to plan and perform an efficient upgrade to the latest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent follows a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the toughest technical problems that can crop up occasionally. By taking advantage of 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and affordably solve issues that would stymie ordinary computer support companies. Working with thousands of customers on installation and integration tasks every year gives Progent a unique understanding concerning what techniques work and which ones do not in solving network problems.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with any of the security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation including evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting incidents.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.