Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and support assistance for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Davis area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have over 15 years of background designing, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide companies of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability required to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for tracking network infrastructure and both Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. Also, Progent can provide fast remote or onsite troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious issues detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist your organization to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed. Progent can also provide a broad range of Microsoft Exchange support services including integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing policy requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other additional fees that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you pay only for the time spent working on your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on premises working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our consultant's travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to assist. Progent can in addition dispatch onsite support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service request. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered help to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their cost of sales, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Certified network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the core capabilities and worldwide standards of performance that IT security professionals are required to master. It gives business management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM certification possess the experience and knowledge to deliver effective security administration and consulting services.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced database application developers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity planning specialists, and certified security consultants to help your business to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management technology to keep your network running at peak levels by tracking the health of critical assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management staff and your Progent consultant so that any potential problems can be addressed before they can impact your network. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk experts and CUBE integration consultants can assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, maintain, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or on-premises support to assist businesses to move smoothly to a productive communications network that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.