Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Davis neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's backup experts offer help for a broad range of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports all major backup platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to assist businesses of all sizes to design and implement a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid model. Progent can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative high-availability and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to a current edition of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than 25 years of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to manage complicated supply chains and streamline key processes to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer schedules dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than two decades of background with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that can range from occasional advice to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, training, and DBA services. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized control of modern security features such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can assist your organization to design and carry out a smooth migration to Cisco Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally manage network environments that include local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls, visit Firepower firewalls integration experts.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to assist you to design, install, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments supported by Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting companies of any size to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for group conversation and collaboration. Progent's Teams consultants can help your organization to design a migration to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business and configure, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or mixed deployment of Teams. Progent can assist you to integrate Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your PBX.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can help you to plan, install, administer, and support a virtual Windows application delivery system by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your network infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can assist you to administer and support a remote datacenter that offers high availability, enhanced security, and fast recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises support to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth expertise for all the technologies that go into creating an end-to-end Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- If you are developing UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides Linux developer support that provides a cost effective way to maintain an information technology network that features reliability, comprehensive security and performance.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall able to protect systems from external and inside attacks. Both platforms perform in-depth inspection of Internet protocols to uncover threats that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while providing a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the platform are now typically handled by purpose-built hardware appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides advanced Forefront TMG 2010 support services and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a more current security solution by providing planning, integration, tuning, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and web application programming. The latest releases provide enhanced protection, reliability, expandability, and debugging while delivering significant enhancements in remote administration. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's IIS consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to design a disaster recovery system built around Microsoft's cloud-tested failover clustering technologies including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering large high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using low-cost hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable creation of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of economical online support services to help your organization to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's experts include VBA programming, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between various versions of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Microsoft Office applications like Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security consulting, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training tailored for individuals or groups.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.