Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size organizations in Davis are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progentís business information reporting experts offer online and onsite consulting to help you with any facet of business intelligence reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting experts can help your company to support your current BI environment, help you to upgrade reports from a legacy reporting product to a current solution, and provide custom remote mentoring tailored to your specific needs. Progentís management reporting consultants offer expertise in all popular BI reporting and visualization tools including Microsoft's SQL Server BI stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants offer cost-effective remote support to help companies of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable cloud storage, and Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help you with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN connections and can show you how to deploy all-cloud or hybrid ecosystems that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers occasional support or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent can assist your organization in any facet of your migration to Exchange 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; designing high availability infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; configuring HLB; configuring DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook. To learn more, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to build and support database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a client's management to deliver projects in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server solutions by offering a wide range of consulting support services such as functional specs, data tier architecture, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design consultants can help your business to design, install, tune, manage and debug a Wi-Fi solution optimized for your building. Progent offers online or on-premises expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi planning, Ekahau Sidekick for on-premises RF analysis, Ekahau Analyzer for debugging RF issues, Ekahau Insights for managing the health of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi communication packets with the Ekahau Sidekick to assist wireless experts to diagnose complicated Wi-Fi problems.
- Progent's consulting services for IT support firms allows you to use Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a transparent extension of your network consulting team. For details about Progent's support services for network service businesses, refer to Progent's consulting services for IT service providers.
- The latest strains of ransomware not only scramble vital on-line information but also infect all available system backup mechanisms. Progent's proven ransomware recovery consultants can help you to rebuild a network victimized by a crypto-ransomware attack such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Cerber, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware cleanup and system restoration services.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing and telepresence engineer with an extensive background deploying products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to plan, configure, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that protects your investment and maximizes the business value of your information system. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure engineers able to assist businesses of all sizes to build and maintain a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, security, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions lower the effort required for network administrators to deploy applications so that they are consistent across a corporate user base, provide the power to manage rights to critical information, and allow fast installation of new or upgraded desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new VDI infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines desktop access, improves performance, strengthens security, centralizes administration, and provides an almost seamless user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help you to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure pilot and on-line deployments, improve your system architecture to support virtualized desktops efficiently, evaluate and resolve security issues, and train your IT administrators to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced online consulting to help organizations of any size to connect their IT infrastructure with popular public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help your it team to plan and manage hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that combine physical IT assets as well as cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a variety of public cloud migration support services such as Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and troubleshooting.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can help you to manage your Windows Server 2012 environment or move from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern release of Windows Server. If you want to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can assist you to develop pilot systems and rollout strategies; tune your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters; train your IT support, team; develop a corporate-wide security strategy; streamline network administration; help with creating applications; and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines array-based storage clustering along with replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between datacenters located up to 185 miles away from one another. Progent can provide the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help you to design, configure, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing help with tasks like assigning disk pools, determining plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to verify compliance with industry standards and government mandates.
- Progent offers System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration and Microsoft Intune integration help to consolidate and simplify the management of your PCs along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older device management solution or assist you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing IT requirements.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.