Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of consulting and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Davis neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants can assist you in all facets of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying mass storage requirements for your VMs, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability CAS services; planning, configuring and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App). Progent can also provide Exchange 2019 upgrade help and Exchange Online integration to assist you to upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server.
- There are several hundred enterprise-class colocation centers in major metropolitan areas across the U.S.. Progent's colocation expert consultants can improve your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you select a colocation site that addresses the particular requirements of your company such as geographic location, size, communications, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center support services are intended for businesses with equipment located at colo hosting facilities and in need of on-demand on-site service at the co-location site plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent provides a selection of colo center support services such as network topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant systems, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server and storage clustering systems.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the effort needed for IT managers to deploy software programs so that they are standardized throughout an entire workforce, offer the power to control access to critical information, and allow fast installation of new or updated desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies client connectivity, improves performance, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly seamless client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure pilot and production environments, improve your system infrastructure to support virtual clients efficiently, assess and resolve security problems, and train your network managers to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to design, integrate, and administer firewall environments that rely on Check Point NGFW security gateways and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent can also assist you to maintain older Check Point firewalls or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point Software firewall integration expertise.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a prestigious qualification that represents mastery in network security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential requires that candidates pass a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional trained to help companies in the areas of IS audit process, IT enforcement, systems and architecture lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of data assets, and business continuity planning.
- Altaro VM Backup software from Hornetsecurity provides small organizations a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, multi-site, and cloud environments and also enables cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Altaro VM Backup defends against ransomware attacks via Immutable Cloud Storage. This creates tamper-proof backup data that cannot be modified by anyone including administrators. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers a broad range of online or onsite services to help you to plan, deploy, optimize and debug a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent delivers a fully managed backup/recovery service powered by on Altaro VM Backup software. For details, see Altaro VM Backup consulting services.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 calls for an information technology consultant with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building efficient and comprehensive business technology networks. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows 2008 experts, with an average of over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-powered technology, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 support experts and Windows Server 2022 consultants can help you to evaluate the advantages of migrating to a current version of Windows Server. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you to create an efficient hybrid cloud ecosystem for Windows Server.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides cost- effective support options that will give your IT network the reliability, protection, and functionality your organization requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration software, and economical service packages, will keep your critical computer network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint specialists offer Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 deployment assistance, SharePoint Server 2016 solution design, SharePoint 2013 upgrade support, and SharePoint Server 2010 maintenance. Progent can assist you to rationalize the business case for deploying the latest release of SharePoint, consult with you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Server for your application, offer setup and deployment expertise, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end database, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application programs to operate with Microsoft SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Contact Center services.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services enable businesses to respond to sudden increases in demand for network professionals without dealing with the costs and hassle associated with vetting and hiring reliable technical help and without increasing your permanent head count. For information about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, see Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to deploy centralized endpoint management platforms for maintaining endpoint devices operated by at-home workers. To learn about how Progent can assist your business to manage the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, visit expertise for managing the endpoints of your teleworkers.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.