Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support help for information systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small organizations in the Davis vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent has provided remote technical consulting service to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these clients have shown their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people have said concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert help for solutions from other major Firewall suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security plan and choose appropriate technologies from a variety of suppliers to support your security goals while staying within your spending limits.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States, and Progent's Internet data center support group can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a colocation site that meets the specific needs of your organization including geographic location, size, connectivity, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with hardware housed at collocation hosting sites and requiring timely on-premises service at the colo site plus online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent provides a variety of collocation center consulting services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, development and installation of fault tolerant systems, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall integration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server and storage cluster systems.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire family of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) product line is no longer available, this powerful package is still popular. Progent offers extensive Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can help your organization to evaluate the potential benefits of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter powered by Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and software development services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and on premises expertise to help you with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing reports to planning and implementing an advanced business intelligence solution. Progent's management reporting experts can help your company to support your current reporting system, help you to upgrade databases and applications from a discontinued reporting product to a current one, and deliver as-needed remote mentoring tailored to your specific needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer expertise in all popular business analytics reporting tools such as the SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of information system security. Progent can create cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small office from modern threats or Progent can design, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile clients accessing network resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers affordable support packages that will give your network system the stability, protection, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT engineers, the most advanced network administration applications, and economical service programs, will keep your line-of-business computer network applications and servers up and running.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that enables small businesses to transition from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly remote consulting and technical support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based design for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support so you can design and execute a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure cloud integration support.)
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your organization to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid remote or on-premises contact with consulting experts in solution design and deployment, application programming, database administration, and network security. For more information, visit SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration experts can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project supervision, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, network infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for IT support personnel and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.