Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for IT environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Davis vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and government requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer cost-effective online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced assistance for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom online training for Access programming and database management.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 includes major enhancements to the capabilities of Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful innovations as well as a revamped structure. These enhancements affect key IT areas like manageability, availability, security, cost of ownership, collaboration, expandability, throughput, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can provide online or onsite expertise to assist your organization to administer, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 planning and deployment assistance, and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's System Center consultants have over a decade of background configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the core components that make up System Center and can help your organization to plan, deploy, support, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to transition to a newer edition of System Center. In addition, Progent can help you to migrate to more current releases of System Center including Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Progent's affordable after-hours online technical support program offers companies round-the-clock access to online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services available beyond standard work hours include resolving issues with Microsoft server products, Windows desktop support, help with MS Office programs, network and system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs offer cost-effective remote DBA or software development services and can help businesses of any size to integrate and support MySQL within a reliable IT infrastructure that provides high levels of performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience assisting companies migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a backup system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier releases of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed support for resolving especially challenging issues, or full project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology engineers can provide expert remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that range from small or midsize companies and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually improving switching technology to achieve the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization support, security and ease of management needed by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch support. To learn about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra fees that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during normal working hours, you only pay for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay only for the time when a Progent expert is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be charged for our expertís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically near to help. Progent can in addition dispatch onsite service to most zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a support call. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered assistance to small businesses in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.