Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's network support for small businesses in the Davis neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable help for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert help for products from other major Firewall and VPN suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a comprehensive security strategy and choose the right products from multiple suppliers to support your security goals while sticking within your spending limits.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases throughput and provides redundancy by working around failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a wide assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content dispatching products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- ProSight Data Protection Services provide small and mid-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates your backup activities and allows fast restoration of vital data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of hardware breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR consultants can provide world-class support to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical information. Learn about the entire ProSight line of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your network up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high availability, tight security and performance.
- Progent has delivered remote technical support help to businesses in each state in the U.S. Many of these clients have shown their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they have said about the quality of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to set up collaborative technology such as SharePoint and Teams to enable their telecommuters to engage in productive interaction with colleagues and customers. To learn about ways Progent can assist organizations to install and maintain collaboration applications for an at-home workforce, go to collaboration software consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include network assessment to ensure that your environment complies with professional levels of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring using Microsoft Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical staff, security audit to help protect your information network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, discounts on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft-certified network experts and technicians.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to help your business to design, deploy, and fix any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a highly available, protected and scalable infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide online or onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the strategic value of your IT network.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.