Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's IT support for small organizations in the Davis vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent is experienced in the design, configuration, and integration of cohesive network systems by melding advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software vendors. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network products expertise, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and development support, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to implement centralized endpoint management solutions for maintaining endpoint devices used by telecommuters. For details about ways Progent's consultants can help your business to manage the endpoints of your teleworkers, refer to expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that allows businesses of all sizes to build a manageable and secure communications environment that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with IM, presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN calling enabled for a wide assortment of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help your company to support your legacy Lync environment or plan and implement a cost-effective upgrade to a modern solution by providing Microsoft Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also advise you how to build a hybrid cloud solution that integrates on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to plan, deploy, maintain, update or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prep your source data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you build and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts can provide affordable online consulting services for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert help for application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers tailored online classes for Office Access application programming and DBA services.
- ProSight Data Protection Services provide small and medium-sized organizations an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a low monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of critical data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of hardware failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can provide world-class expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your critical information. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any overall IT system security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run extensive unannounced intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event history monitoring are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your network operating efficiently by tracking the state of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your designated IT management staff and your assigned Progent consultant so all looming problems can be addressed before they have a chance to impact your network. Read about the complete ProSight line of affordable network monitoring and management services for small businesses.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration experts offer cost-effective online support to help businesses of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design and review, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid environments that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.