Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Davis neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow businesses to maximize resource utilization, simplify network administration, and enhance application uptime and security. operate several virtual servers on a single actual processor. Common usage scenarios for virtualization are hardware consolidation, inexpensive platforms for programs that require older OS software, and affordable segregation of application development or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Server Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can install virtual servers to optimize speed, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering expenses; propose and validate disaster recovery strategies that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophic failure; and provide ongoing support, repair, and consulting services as computer technology advances.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants offer cost-effective online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced assistance for application development, database conversion, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Access application development and database management.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants can provide affordable online and onsite consulting to assist companies to migrate any part of their core network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save management hassle and hardware costs and enable the use of Google's cutting edge machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking paradigm that combines on-premises and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly remote consulting and technical support services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the potential business benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your network ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support to help you plan and execute an efficient migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting help, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure integration consulting.)
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can help you integrate, maintain, and update SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa families of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and build protection into your business processes. For more information, see SonicWall firewall consulting services.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small and mid-size organizations a dependable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also enables cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include industry-leading inline deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as short as five minutes for minimizing your exposure to data loss, military-grade encryption, item-level restore options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and for VMware vCenter for handling large-scale deployments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft VSS technology to back up online virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of services to help you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. To learn more, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to organize your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you build and manage a local, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning across multiple sites, centralizes security and compliance settings control, inventories network resources, protects against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, enables safe self service, and offers a common control mechanism for administering multi-operating system ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any aspect of planning, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a broad variety of online services to help your organization to plan, program, pilot test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to upgrade your current Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility problems between different versions of Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to organizations who need a quick solution to a specific issue related to Excel and Progent can also provide full project management support for migrating or creating line-of-business applications based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Excel can be customized to meet the special requirements of individual users or groups.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.