Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Davis are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable help for network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small and mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware protection for key workloads like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, deploy, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's Azure cloud integration experts can assist you with every phase of Microsoft Azure integration such as requirements definition, prerequisites evaluation, solution design, pilot testing, deployment, automated management, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist you to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so that your clients can safely connect to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up key Microsoft platforms to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid environment that transparently combines on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to design, implement, test and manage backup/recovery systems to support a remote workforce. To learn about Progent's backup/recovery solutions for teleworkers, see backup/recovery services for a remote workforce.
- Features of Progent's IT outsource packages include system assessment to ensure that your environment meets established levels of security and online access, 24x7 network monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your business, optional Help Desk support services from Progent's consulting staff, security audit to help guard your information network from hackers and viruses, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and service specialists.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior information technology experts with years of experience as IT project managers for program development, information technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide advanced management skills to assist enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique service delivery model for network support that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to advanced project management. The report also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to save money, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver ultra-affordable in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies incorporated within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your organization's unique needs and that helps you prove compliance with legal and industry information protection standards. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alarms that call for immediate action. Progent's consultants can also help your company to set up and test a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service offers comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size organization's production servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of dependability and scalability and is in addition simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are based upon mature virtualization platforms that allow small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, system support, and network administration while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.