Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small organizations in the city of Davis are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent offers a selection of affordable, fixed-price services designed to enable small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same best-of-breed technology deployed by some of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services addresses all key areas of modern networking such as email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to design a disaster recovery solution built aroundMicrosoft's most advanced Failover Clustering tools including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the network security capabilities covered under GIAC accreditation including auditing network vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- The failover server cluster technology built into the latest versions of Microsoft Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to streamline the installation, configuration, and administration of clusters and to offer greater levels of system availability, security, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced features include automated cluster Validation, revamped configuration and deployment, improved cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, hardened security and quorum models, elimination of failure points, more disk and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can help your company evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, design and execute a deployment, train your network support staff to manage your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration consultants can assist organizations of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older release of Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter access, data and identity security, streamlined provisioning and management, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and end users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants offer cost-effective online support for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert support for Access application development, database conversion, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom online training for Office Access application programming and database administration.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the core competencies and global standards of skill that IT security managers are required to learn. It gives business management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM credential have the experience and capability to provide efficient security administration and support services.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the overall health of their information system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your core network assets conform to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant benefits like a cleaner and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also provide the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include easier management, better compliance with data security standards, higher utilization of IT resources, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To learn more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more value than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can assist your company to maintain your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your company to plan, configure, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent has provided online technical support assistance to companies in each state in the country. Many of these customers have expressed their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people say concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.