Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and technical support help for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Davis by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business, allows businesses of all sizes to build a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with IM, presence, web conferencing with app sharing, and both IP-based and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of desktop and handheld clients. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help you to assess the business benefits of Lync 2013, design an in-house, cloud-based (with Microsoft Lync Online) or hybrid topology suitable for your present and long-term plans, deploy Lync Server 2013 in a way that expedites your ROI, and deliver live webinar and onsite training to your IT team and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in key components of a Lync Server 2013 solution that include Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange Server, and Progent can help your organization to combine Lync Server 2013 with key Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook clients, Word and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server consultants can also assist your organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration to Skype for Business.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller experts can help your business to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless networks of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your existing Cisco Wi-Fi environment or implement an efficient upgrade to Cisco's modern Wi-Fi controller technology. Progent can provide support for hardware-based and software-based wireless controllers and can help you to determine which version makes sense for your Wi-Fi solution. For Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller expertise, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller support, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller consulting.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for critical workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/restore system built around DPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous version of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management support to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map, track, optimize and debug their connectivity appliances like switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always updated, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming management and troubleshooting processes, WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that need important software patches, or resolving performance problems. Learn about the entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite support to assist companies of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, and repair a backup system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from older releases of Data Protection Manager or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional support for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to design and implement an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key features initially developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing data security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital workloads, plan an efficient network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and carry out a non-disruptive migration strategy, train your IT management and support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business benefit.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a broad range of online support services to assist your organization to plan, develop, pilot test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications based on any version of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to migrate your current Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand help to organizations looking for a fast solution to a specific problem related to Excel and Progent can also provide full project management support for upgrading or creating line-of-business application software built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Excel can be customized to address the special requirements of individuals or groups.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth support in deploying and using all editions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad range of cost-effective remote support services based on industry leading practices to assist businesses of any size to receive all the benefits of this leading platform. Support services offered by Progent include system planning, software configuration and upgrades, setting up secure collaboration among local and offsite users, network optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- SharePoint Server 2019 incorporates the modern experience of SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can help customers plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud-based components into a seamless intranet system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 configuration and development expertise.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.