Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size companies in the Davis neighborhood are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance with system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support and Cisco wireless controller expertise to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to get three times the performance for your wireless LAN while expanding the signal coverage.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management products and is designed to offer a unified mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you migrate efficiently from older versions of VMM, design workflows for creating and deploying virtual machines and hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization experts offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist companies of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications including Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that provides fast ROI and promotes better business results. Progent can assist your company to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 applications with each other and with additional core Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility problems between different releases of Office desktop and can provide live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or groups.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help your organization to create and support database applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to build scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can assist your company to create SQL Server applications by providing a broad range of professional services such as specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, normalization, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- The Call Center service model used by Progent offers small and midsize organizations a dependable alternative to dependence on independent service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering groups, optional 24x7 access to emergency assistance, fast escalation to world-class experts for handling the most complex problems, support consistency and reliability, quick follow through overseen by seasoned IT service administrators, a selection of convenient mechanisms for initiating support jobs, plus a high level of progress visibility enabled by trouble ticket updates and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test environments and rollout strategies, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT management, staff, create a corporate-wide security strategy, automate network administration, assist with creating applications, and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progentís shared Help Desk services make it possible for your business to share responsibilities for Help Desk services seamlessly between your IT staff and Progent's large roster of veteran desktop support engineers and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is an advanced support solution based on the leading PSA tool for managing service requests, ticketing, responsibility, progress tracking, and metrics. For details, refer to Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- In completing information technology projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budgets, scheduling deadlines, and technical goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, design proposals, proof of concept piloting, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system management.
- Exchange 2013 incorporates significant enhancements to the functionality of its predecessor Exchange 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a redesigned structure. These improvements favorably impact key IT areas like manageability, availability, compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, extensibility, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can provide online or on-premises expertise to assist your organization to administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller businesses to diagram, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are kept current, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming management and troubleshooting processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that need important software patches, or isolating performance bottlenecks. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent follows a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it possible to deal with even the most challenging technical problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of 100s of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier technical team members, Progent can rapidly and affordably solve networking problems that would baffle most IT service companies. Working with thousands of customers on installation and integration jobs every year provides Progent a unique view about what approaches succeed and which do not in resolving IT problems.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.