Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of consulting and support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Davis area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services make it possible for your business to share the load for Help Desk support seamlessly between your IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of veteran desktop support engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Help Desk sharing service is an advanced service desk solution based on the leading professional services automation tool for managing end-user service requests, ticketing, responsibility, progress tracking, and metrics. For more information, see Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Azure cloud integration experts can help you with any aspect of Azure cloud migration such as needs definition, readiness evaluation, system architecture, pilot testing, implementation, centralized management, performance optimization, license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance validation. Progent can assist your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your users can safely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate critical Microsoft platforms to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure resources.
- Among the typical online Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, NTP, and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, and BGP peering; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing failover; fixing VPN tunnel problems; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and availability planning.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be running an old version of Cisco IOS, the control software used in virtually all Cisco router and current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently publishes updates to IOS to fix bugs, shore up security gaps, or improve functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be tricky, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network environment. For example, there may be limited internal RAM that might cause a new software version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a wide selection of services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco OS such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, provision Cisco devices, copy images/, configure and test your update, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and teach your network support staff how to utilize all important new features.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide support for a wide range of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major backup platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently following leading practices.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to deploy IP voice platforms to provide their teleworkers the benefit of transparent access to the company phone infrastructure. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist your telecommuters to integrate and troubleshoot VoIP solutions, see VoIP solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services address a broad assortment of high-availability load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery technology such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS, and F5 BIG-IP.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive protection for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with VMs running on Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consultants can help you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to resolve challenging issues or deliver comprehensive project management services to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent can provide your small business online access to MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 consultants and Exchange Server 2007 support professionals to architect a dependable email solution that includes secure email access throughout your company. For mobile workers with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection service that utilizes cutting edge behavior-based machine learning technology to defend endpoints as well as physical and virtual servers against new malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to automate the entire threat progression including protection, infiltration detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Key features include single-click rollback with Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against new attacks. Read about Progent's complete ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small organizations
If your small business is Yolo County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.