Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size businesses in Fremont are focused on customers who require fast and economical assistance with system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can help you to update your application servers and workstations affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to calculate the costs and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, plan a cost-effective migration process that reduces business interruptions, and provide responsive online support to assist you to install 64-bit software and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help you to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Cisco wireless controller experts can help you to configure Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage wireless LANs of all sizes. Progent can assist you to maintain and troubleshoot your existing Cisco Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. Progent can provide support for hardware-based and software-based wireless controllers and can help you to decide which type is appropriare for your Wi-Fi solution. For Wave 2 wireless controller appliances from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller expertise, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, clean-up of beta application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and fixing of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also experienced in using advanced Active Directory tools such as NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address important issues including AD naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT management structure, use and design of group policy objects, as well as protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also evaluate the implications of server and service configurations on capability and speed. Progent can help companies to design and install deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core features initially designed for and proven on Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree significantly improves the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and execute a smooth migration plan, train your IT management and support personnel, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you maximum business benefit.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can help businesses to incorporate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless productivity solution that offers quick return on investment and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can assist your company to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with other core Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running on-premises or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems between various versions of Office desktop and offers customized online Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals and teams.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable remote and on-premises help to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce extensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your network support team and end users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing management consulting and technical help.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a variety of network consulting services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, administer, and troubleshoot networks that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile platform that enables small businesses to make the move from the older physical in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking paradigm that includes local and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the potential productivity and cost benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid local/cloud model for your network environment. Progent can provide full-service project management to help you design and execute an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Online applications and services. Progent also offers continuing consulting, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk experts and CUBE integration consultants can assist you to design, deploy, maintain, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or on-premises expertise to assist companies to migrate efficiently to a modern unified communications ecosystem that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can assist you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- ProSight Data Protection Services provide small and mid-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid restoration of vital files, apps and VMs that have become lost or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide world-class support to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your critical information. Learn about the complete ProSight family of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.