Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support help for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Fremont vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's backup experts offer support for a wide array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features initially developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This significantly enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, educate your IT administration and technical support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you maximum business value.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow businesses to maximize utilization, simplify network administration, and enhance workload availability and security. run multiple virtual servers on a single actual computer. Typical applications for virtualization are resource consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that only run on outdated operating systems, and economical quarantining of software development or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Server Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize speed, dependability and ease of administration while at the same time lowering expenses; propose and test business recovery strategies that minimize productivity loss in case of a catastrophe; and provide continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting to help your business to design, configure, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you create or maintain a resilient, protected and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide remote and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the strategic value of your IT system.
- If you are developing Linux software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing online and optional onsite support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an affordable way to maintain an IT network that features high uptime, protection and high performance.
- Progentís consultants can assist you to design and implement an efficient migration from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that uses Azure AD DS and Azure AD Connect to centralize identity and access services across onsite and Azure assets. Progent's experts can also help you to maintain and debug outdated deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 Active Directory. To find out more, visit Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and implementation consulting.
- Progent's Experts Team provides support in Microsoft accounting and ERP/MRP platforms, allowing you to craft inexpensive and comprehensive IT solutions that fit the unique requirements of your business. Progent's application development consultants offer a range of services including
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software help,
and Microsoft Commerce deployment.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help you to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can help your business to create efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration activities such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information security, or mentor your in-house staff to use industry leading practices for simplifying various management tasks. Progent can also offer the services of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, test, enhance, or port Oracle-based applications that can range from forms to database-powered web sites. Progent has experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to optimize existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive networks by combining advanced technology from a pool of top hardware and software companies. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network infrastructure expertise, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle RDBMS DBA and development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer consulting, and Juniper Networks firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 consultants can help businesses to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 apps including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive solution that provides quick ROI and enables better business outcomes. Progent can help you to integrate Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with additional core Microsoft technologies including SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running on-premises or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to fix compatibility problems with different versions of Office and can provide live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or groups.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your IT system operating efficiently by tracking the health of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alarm is sent automatically to your designated IT management personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so all potential issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.