Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small companies in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- If you are developing Linux applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to manage an information technology network that features high availability, protection and high performance.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for piloting mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective migration methodologies, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or validating business continuity strategies, resolving compatibility problems, and establishing training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent clients without sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot systems, the lab cuts capital costs and technical risk while keeping critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE configuration consultants can assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, maintain, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent offers cost-effective online or on-premises support to assist businesses to migrate smoothly to a modern unified communications network that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business Server and Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent offers access to the affordable support of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution matches your business requirements. Services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth use, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing current routers and deploying additional ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP architectures.
- The failover clustering technology built into the most recent releases of Microsoft Windows Server is radically re-engineered to streamline the installation, configuration, and administration of clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, security, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster verification, revamped configuration and deployment, unified cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for increased availability, hardened security and quorum structure, minimization of failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can assist you evaluate the advantages of Windows clustering, design and implement an installation, educate your IT personnel to manage your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and support services, and create and test a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person support to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup/recovery solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to migrate from earlier releases of Data Protection Manager or from another backup platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional support for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or full project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can help your business to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter support experts can assist your organization to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high availability, enhanced protection, and fast disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent offers remote or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist your business to plan, implement, manage and repair unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds assisting organizations of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming background with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Progent provides full and detailed reports of all service work to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services shortly after completion of each service task, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network support documentation makes it less risky for clients to move to a new service organization or assume increased service duties in house. Good service documentation also provides management the information needed to evaluate maintenance services and develop better informed network expense projections.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.