Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for information systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Services available to small organizations in the Fremont vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running across multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely configured and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can assist your organization to assess the benefits of UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's group of computer network consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services such as Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Skype for Business migration consulting and Lync Server 2013 integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate technology powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in or major cities across the United States.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X environments by providing consulting services and training in images/, audio, and video. Progent's consultants can offer expertise in a range of Apple macOS and OS X applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete areas like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production lab.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to deal with even the most challenging technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and affordably solve networking problems that would stymie most IT support organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration jobs every year provides Progent a well-grounded understanding concerning which techniques work and which do not in solving IT issues.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web site hosting and web software programming. The latest releases provide improved security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote management. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by web software. Progent's IIS experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing FastCGI applications.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-site troubleshooting, IT management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in California and in major cities throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced online IT consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to lower expenses and reduce downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted software platform that enables businesses of all sizes to build a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing style with chat, real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide assortment of stationary PCs and mobile clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can help your company to support your legacy Lync environment or plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to a more current solution by offering Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid cloud architecture that combines on-premises Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote network support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering advanced online network support and has delivered IT support to clients in every state. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online network consulting for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves problems faster than onsite service calls.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.