Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Fremont by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), previously branded CallManager, functions as the center of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Unified Communications Manager and Unified CM Express (CME) offer an advanced IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with unified messaging apps such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM experts can assist with any aspect of CUCM setup and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, designing UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Progent's software experts have worked for two decades with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development system and can build or update .NET apps rapidly and affordably. To learn about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development expertise, visit Progent's fast and low-cost .NET application development.
- Microsoft 365 provides simple archiving but does not include integrated support for key data protection capabilities such as Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously called Altaro O365 Backup), delivers a feature-rich platform for programmable backup and rapid restoration of all your company's Microsoft 365 mail, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive data, and the contents of Windows endpoints. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup to deliver comprehensive management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup suite. ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup delivers an affordable backup-as-a-service (BaaS) alternative that guards Microsoft 365 users against data loss resulting from human or software error, malevolent deletion, and malware attacks like ransomware. For details, go to ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup solutions for Microsoft 365.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is an important qualification that indicates mastery in network security audit and control. Certified by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that consultants undergo a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit professional able to help businesses in the areas of IS audit services, information technology governance, network assets and architecture ROI, information technology support, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security professionals can help your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert services which include running complete security audits, recovery from virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote connectivity, deploying advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security plan customized for your business and network system.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with additional Microsoft apps by offering consulting services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration services, Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI business reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of remote IT support and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is one of the industry’s pioneers in delivering advanced online IT consulting and has delivered IT solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online IT support for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves problems more quickly than on-premises support.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable online consulting to help your business to plan, configure, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past occasional technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a resilient, secure and efficient infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent also offers remote or on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, team-oriented ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your information system.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.