Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and support help for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Fremont area by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this software package is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS support services for all versions of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can assist your organization to assess the potential benefits of transitioning from an on-premises environment powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent offers comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the effort needed for IT administrators to set up applications so they are consistent across an entire workforce, provide the ability to manage rights to business information, and allow fast deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers RDS simplifies desktop access, improves performance, tightens security, unifies management, and provides an almost transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up pilot and production deployments, optimize your network infrastructure to support virtual desktops effectively, assess and resolve security problems, and train your network administrators to utilize best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services allow you to meet sudden increases in demand for network support personnel without dealing with the costs and delays that come with vetting and hiring experienced technical help and without adding to your full-time head count. To find out about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, see Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment meets professional standards of security and remote connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring using Microsoft Operations Manager to identify problems before they impact your business, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's consulting experts, security auditing to help guard your information network from hackers and viruses, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- The vast majority of business multi-site communications infrastructures have no recovery ability from Internet line outages. Progentís multi-office connectivity consultants can help small organizations achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity through redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by non-stop EIGRP routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and automatic fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide support for a wide array of utilities and services that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations plus laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major backup products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's business software experts can help your company to set up an e-commerce environment that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also enable you to create a web site that is integrated with your marketing and supply chain software to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web software based on industry standard programming utilities or customize popular applications so that they accommodate your special business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite support to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to migrate from earlier releases of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for resolving particularly challenging problems, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to plan and implement a smooth upgrade from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants offer remote and on premises expertise to help you with any facet of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or enhancing applications to planning and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to support your existing BI environment, help you to migrate reports from a discontinued reporting product to a current one, and deliver as-needed online mentoring to meet your specific needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in all popular business intelligence reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your network running at peak levels by checking the state of critical computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is sent immediately to your specified IT personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so any looming problems can be addressed before they have a chance to impact your network. Learn about the complete ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.