Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in Fremont are focused on customers who require fast and economical help for system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to assess the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test systems and rollout plans, tune your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT management, staff, develop an enterprise-wide security plan, automate IT management, assist with application development, and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are considering upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- The Call Center support model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small and midsize organizations an affordable alternative to reliance on freelance consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by all support teams, optional round-the-clock availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to world-class experts for handling the most complex issues, service consistency and dependability, quick follow through enforced by seasoned service administrators, a choice of easy-to-use mechanisms for initiating service jobs, plus excellent process transparency enabled by trouble ticket updates and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features initially designed for and proven on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital workloads, plan a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, train your IT management and technical support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you maximum business benefit.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of access points are Linux-powered devices designed as value-priced wireless APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network experts can provide remote or on-premises configuration and troubleshooting support to assist you to design, implement, update, tune, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point deployments of any size or architecture. To find out more about Progent's support for current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of WiFi access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging solution that accelerates teamwork by offering a variety of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection lets you read and manage your voicemail from your Exchange inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting services for small to mid-size businesses and enterprise satellite offices with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consulting experts can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to ensure that your CUE deployment continues to deliver significant business advantage.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange deployments. This permits you to have some mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any phase of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is completed on time and within budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a prestigious qualification that indicates mastery in network security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA credential requires that consultants undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional trained to assist businesses in the fields of IS audit services, IT enforcement, network assets and infrastructure ROI, IT service delivery, protection of information assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) family has been terminated, this powerful package is still popular. Progent provides a range of Microsoft SBS support services for all releases of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can help your organization to assess the potential benefits of transitioning from a locally hosted datacenter based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a mix of of environments, Progent offers comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent offers advanced remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help you to prepare for potential catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your vital IT functions, eliminate lost information, and meet examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and IT administration staff to provide risk and business impact evaluation, identify interdependencies, specify the resources required to run your organization, determine business-critical IT functions and specify allowable recovery times, select colocation centers, configure safe remote access capability for key employees, plan emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for personnel, document a complete recovery plan, and provide training for key people to carry the agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent can supply companies with an information management expert who can act as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced technology officer can offer long-term direction to help you to integrate appropriate IT products to enhance business operations so they align more closely with your business objectives. Your company can develop and implement a well conceived IT plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Critical tasks Progent's part-time CIO can perform include growth strategies, planning technology budgets, developing models for TCO and ROI, reengineering workflows, reviewing contracts with vendors, establishing security and compliance policies, cash flow management, streamlining network management, patch tracking, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Altaro VM Backup provides small organizations a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also enables low-cost backup to Azure storage. Top features include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, item-level restore capability for specific files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and VMware vCenter for managing larger deployments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a broad range of consulting services to help you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution based on Altaro VM Backup. To read more, see Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- Progent can provide the help of experienced ransomware recovery consultants with the skills to rebuild an environment damaged by a ransomware virus such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, or MongoLock. To learn more, visit ransomware cleanup and restoration consulting.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.