Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Fremont vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voicemail system that promotes collaboration by offering flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within an environment that is easy to implement and administer. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to medium businesses and corporate branch locations with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to make sure your voice messaging deployment gives you significant competitive value.
- Patch management entails installing software updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals like printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances like routers and Wi-Fi access points, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices such as alarms and health monitors. Prompt and correctly managed updating optimizes security, compliance, availability, and functionality. Sporadic patch management can cause security gaps, compatibility problems, sluggish or erratic responsiveness, unnecessary downtime, or loss of key functions. Progent's support services for software and firmware patch management provide businesses of all sizes a flexible and cost-effective option for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and tracking updates to your dynamic information system. For details, visit Progent's patch management solutions.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help you to build and support applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to create scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and knows how to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can help you to build Microsoft SQL Server applications by offering a broad array of professional support services such as functional specs, database modeling, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are elite network experts who earn this prestigious classification only after intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle the most complex issues associated with network architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or acquiring patches to correct problems. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by phone so you can get immediate assistance for tough network troubles that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the scope of your local network service resources.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or in-person expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup/restore system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed support for resolving especially challenging issues, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can assist you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, offering your business a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your company requires. Progent's predictive wireless planning services can be carried out offsite and utilize advanced RF simulation and analysis software to plan a cost-effective wireless network. Progentís on-premises survey features physical inspection, spectrum and security assessment of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wireless APs. Location and configuration support for wireless access points include Aironet wireless AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax APs solution design, Cisco Meraki wireless access point configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior machine learning technology to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against modern malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily get by legacy signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud resources and provides a unified platform to address the entire malware attack progression including filtering, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about the entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small businesses
- If you incorporates Cisco routers, you may be using an old version of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering almost every Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often publishes upgrades to IOS to fix problems, shore up security weaknesses, or improve features. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your system environment. For example, there could be limited local Flash storage that could cause a new software release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a broad array of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or any Cisco software platform such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run version audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, activate and verify your Cisco software, optimize throughput, resolve problems, and train your network support managers how to take advantage of any important new features.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word experts offer a broad selection of economical remote consulting services to assist you to maintain your existing Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to move to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between different versions of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with different Microsoft Office applications such as Office Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and add-ons,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and online Microsoft Office Word training sessions customized for your special requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test systems and rollout plans, optimize your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT management, staff, develop an enterprise-wide security strategy, automate network management, assist with application development, and generate and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is considering moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions consultants can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's backup consultants can provide help for a broad array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops plus laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading data protection platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to provision their at-home workforce with safe and reliable integration with cloud resources. To learn about how Progent's experts can help organizations to set up resilient Cloud access for their telecommuters, go to cloud expertise for teleworkers.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.