Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size companies in the Fremont vicinity are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable help with system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to evaluate the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many innovative high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a complete solution that handles all facets of online Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for small businesses with few dedicated service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to handle the most problems. For details, refer to Progentís online desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating products from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to plan, install, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence solution that protects your investment and maximizes the business value of your information system. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure consultants able to help businesses of any size to create and troubleshoot a network that provides the performance, reliability, security, and expandability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the basic elements of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the individualized needs of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Great Plains.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help you to plan, integrate, optimize, manage and debug firewall environments built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a recognized achievement that represents expertise in network security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates undergo an extensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant able to assist businesses in the areas of IS audit services, information technology governance, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all service activity to ensure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services shortly after completion of each support task, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network service documentation makes it less risky for customers to move to a new service organization or assume increased service duties in house. Good support reporting also provides IT managers the visibility required to evaluate maintenance services and produce better informed IT expense projections.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions reduce the effort needed for network administrators to deploy software programs so they are standardized throughout a corporate workforce, provide the power to manage rights to business information, and enable fast deployment of new or updated workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS streamlines desktop connectivity, enhances performance, tightens security, centralizes management, and provides a nearly transparent client environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure test and production environments, optimize your network architecture to accommodate virtualized desktops efficiently, assess and remediate security problems, and educate your network managers to follow industry best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.