Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and support help for IT environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small companies in the Fremont vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a modern security ecosystem that extends across your on-premises and cloud assets and guards all users at any location with any endpoint device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 engineers, SharePoint 2010 specialists and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 consultants can help you evaluate the business justification for implementing the latest release of SharePoint Portal Server, advise you on the most appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, offer configuration and deployment services, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to work with SharePoint, develop a comprehensive security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and provide maintenance and Contact Center support.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist your organization to plan and deploy a DR system based onMicrosoft's most advanced failover clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering large non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for improving the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of online network support and emergency repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing expert remote network consulting and has provided network support to organizations in every state. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online network support for local governments saves travel costs and solves problems more quickly than onsite service calls.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to simplify the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help you maintain environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging solution that accelerates productive collaboration by offering flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is simple to implement and maintain. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to ensure that your CUE deployment gives you the highest possible competitive advantage.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT group but who still need information networks with world-class dependability, protection, and performance.
- Progent has delivered online IT support help to companies in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have shown their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what people have said about the quality of Progent's IT services.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's skills to design, deploy, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to create and carry out a risk management plan based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk appetite, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management tools and is intended to offer a centralized mechanism for configuring and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes with all facets of designing, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from legacy versions of VMM, design processes for creating and installing VMs and hosts, design high-availability compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the strategic business benefits of new technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization experts can provide advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Newer versions of ransomware not only encrypt critical online data files but also infiltrate all available system restores and backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery consultants can assist you to restore an IT network victimized by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To learn more, see ransomware removal and system restoration services.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.