Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small companies in the Fremont area by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can create efficient security systems that protect a small office against advanced threats or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile clients accessing IT resources spread over a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller organizations who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still require information systems with world-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organization to plan, implement, verify and manage backup technology for offsite workers. For information about Progent's backup solutions for remote workers, go to backup services for an at-home workforce.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and offers redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing support services cover a broad selection of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content delivery products including F5 Networks 3DNS. Some of the non-stop load balancing solutions for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the SDN Software Load Balancer of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server; Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS; and F5 3-DNS.
- For advanced project management support, Progent offers access to veteran information technology professionals with decades of background as IT project managers for program development, information systems deployment, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to ensure that major projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software developer. Progent can help your business to create effective mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration activities such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and database security, or mentor your in-house personnel to follow industry best practices for streamlining major management tasks. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to design, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can vary from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent has skill with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to tune current SQL code using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert help for solutions from other major Firewall suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security strategy and select the right technologies from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can help you configure, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa families of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection plan and build protection into your corporate processes. To learn more, see SonicWall-certified firewall integration consulting services.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.