Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small organizations in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers help in Microsoft financial and ERP platforms, allowing you to tailor inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that fit the unique needs of your operation. Progent's application developers offer a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting services,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce deployment.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to transition from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes both local and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective online consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid local/cloud design for your network environment. Progent offers full-service project management support so you can design and carry out an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting help, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure cloud integration support.)
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your network running efficiently by tracking the health of critical assets that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alarm is sent immediately to your specified IT personnel and your Progent consultant so that any potential issues can be resolved before they have a chance to disrupt productivity. Read about the complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to design, deploy, and maintain information system controls to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist you to create and execute a risk management strategy based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to design, configure and debug the infrastructure to support teleworkers. Areas of infrastructure for which Progent's consultants can provide assistance include safe and efficient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms, router setup, Wi-Fi network planning and implementation, and reliable Internet access. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure expertise for a remote workforce, go to network infrastructure support services for telecommuters.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to plan, install, verify and troubleshoot data protection solutions for a remote workforce. For information about Progent's backup/restore expertise for a remote workforce, go to backup/restore services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's economical extended hours online technical support program offers companies round-the-clock access to remote support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered beyond standard business hours include resolving problems with Windows server products, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help you to administer and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to evaluate the potential strategic benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help your IT organization to plan and execute a non-disruptive upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and database administrators offer cost-effective online DBA or software programming support and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and support MySQL in a dependable network environment that provides advanced speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience assisting companies port databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced remote consulting support to assist organizations of all sizes to connect their IT infrastructure with leading public clouds including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help you to plan and administer hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid topologies that utilize on-premises IT assets as well as cloud services. To assist you to integrate cloud services with networks, Progent offers a variety of cloud migration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon AWS cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and debugging.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.