Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in the Fremont area are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical assistance for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and database administrators offer cost-effective remote DBA or application programming services and can assist businesses of all sizes to integrate and manage MySQL within a dependable IT infrastructure that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 environment or move from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern version of Windows Server. If you want to move to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to develop pilot systems and migration strategies; optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters; educate your IT support, staff; develop a corporate-wide security strategy; streamline network management; help with application development; and generate and validate a DR/BC plan.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of wireless controllers streamline the management of wireless LANs by unifying the configuration and control of Wi-Fi access points, tuning Wi-Fi performance by limiting the impact of radio frequency congestion, improving wireless availability with fast failover, and hardening data security by identifying threats and analyzing network traffic based on user type and locale. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can assist you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage Wi-Fi LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to maintain and troubleshoot your current Cisco Wi-Fi solution or implement an efficient migration to Cisco's modern wireless controller details, see Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi controller consulting services.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to MS Exchange Server 2019 hybrid cloud solutions expertise, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to architect a dependable email system that provides secure email access throughout your small business. For mobile workers with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and experienced software programmers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity specialists, and data security consultants to help you to manage SQL Server 2012 or deliver SQL Server 2016 migration assistance or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 migration support.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert help for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security strategy and choose the right products from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your budget restraints.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite support to help companies of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a backup-and-restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to migrate from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide occasional help for fixing particularly stubborn problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's consultants have supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has provided system integration, customization, education, and debugging services since the product's debut. Progent offers high-level expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can assist you to design, validate, and implement an efficient upgrade from a an outdated version to the latest edition of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, create in-house webs for applications like as human resources or worker training, establish a compelling web presence for a new company, or build enterprise-grade, database driven web applications, Progent has talented and seasoned web site developers. Web site design consulting offered by Progent's Technology Specialists Team include web software development, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Access consultants can assist your business to plan, build, and manage database-intensive sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and maintain a protected, dependable server and communications network featuring wireless connectivity, to host your web applications.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost remote and on-premises support to assist you to manage your existing system or move to a current release of Exchange by delivering Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 upgrade consulting or Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration services.
- Progent's Duo MFA service plans incorporate Cisco's Duo technology to protect against password theft by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo enables single-tap identity verification with iOS, Android, and other out-of-band devices. Using 2FA, when you log into a secured online account and give your password you are asked to confirm who you are on a unit that only you possess and that uses a separate network channel. A wide selection of out-of-band devices can be utilized for this second means of authentication such as a smartphone or wearable, a hardware/software token, a landline phone, etc. You can designate several validation devices. To find out more about ProSight Duo identity validation services, see ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services for access security.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors. Reaching an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that calls for a mix of real-word experience, IT knowledge and business savvy. It also calls for working closely with the victim's IT team and the insurance carrier, if there is one. Because the number one goal of the ransomware victim is fast recovery, it is critical to establish response groups that work effectively, concurrently, and in close communication. Progent has the scope of technical skills and the depth of experts to supplement your network staff and restore your network rapidly and affordably. for more details, visit ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
- Progent can help your organization to design and implement an efficient move from onsite Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid system that uses Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to centralize identity and access services for both onsite and cloud resources. Progent's experts can also assist your organization to manage and debug outdated implementations of Active Directory like Windows 2008 Active Directory. For details, visit Active Directory and Azure AD design and deployment experts.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.