Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Fremont area are focused on clients who require fast and affordable help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experts can provide cost-effective online consulting to assist businesses to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can show you how to deploy cloud-based or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and mid-sized organizations an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly price, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid recovery of vital files, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or damaged as a result of hardware breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver world-class support to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, when necessary, can help you to restore your business-critical data. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth consulting expertise in specialized application areas, allowing you to tailor fast, inexpensive and cohesive network solutions that fit the specific needs of your company. Progent's software developers can help you to customize Microsoft's major business applications by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) deployment.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade Internet Data Centers in the and larger cities across the United States, and Progent's Internet data center support group can improve your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that meets the individual needs of your business such as geographic proximity, space, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for businesses with hardware housed at collocation hosting sites and requiring timely on-site help at the colocation facility as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of collocation center consulting services including network topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and maintenance, tech support for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and installation of high availability configurations, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server and storage cluster systems.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost way for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an unbiased assessment of the overall health of their network. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your core infrastructure devices adhere to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate ROI such as a more manageable and more secure AD environment. Both options also offer the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include lower-cost management, better compliance with information security standards, more efficient utilization of IT resources, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and restore, and increased uptime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent produces complete and detailed documentation of all service work to make sure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after completion of each support interaction, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network support reporting makes it easier for clients to move to a different service organization or assume increased service duties internally. Good support documentation also give management the visibility required to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed network expense projections.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay only for the time when a Progent team member is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our consultant's travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically near to help. Progent can also dispatch on-premises service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a support request. Progent's remote technical support team has provided help to small companies in every state (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced support in implementing and using all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of affordable online support services based on industry leading practices to help organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this leading platform. Services offered by Progent include solution design, software configuration and migration, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network optimization, and customized webinar training.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide comprehensive remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that work closely with Project and Project Online. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and configuration, SQL Server 2016 integration, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so they can utilize Project Server to collaborate safely and efficiently. Progent's certified security consultants can help you to plan and police security policies that safeguard sensitive project data without interfering with the productive exchange of legitimate data.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in speed, capacity, data security, high-availability, mobile computing support, plus integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ databases in one appliance for data warehousing, R language integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over local and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and on-premises expertise to assist organizations of any size to design, implement, administer or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates major improvements in key areas such as speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that operates transparently across all workloads including OLTP, data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver efficient remote and onsite services including system design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and software development services to help organizations of all sizes to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is currently using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.