Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide range of engineering and support help for information networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Fremont by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, easy to manage and use, able to support your critical applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises Consulting services provided by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and installation, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server family is discontinued, this powerful bundle is still popular. Progent provides extensive Microsoft SBS consulting services for all versions of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your business to assess the potential advantages of moving from an on-premises datacenter based on Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application suite. Regardless whether your servers and applications reside on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a single console. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can assist your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's unique requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data protection standards. Progent will assist you define and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent can also assist your company to install and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test systems and rollout strategies, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT support, team, create an enterprise-wide security strategy, automate IT management, help with application development, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If you are thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- If you are creating UNIX applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an affordable way to maintain an IT network that features reliability, tight security and high performance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite expertise to help companies of all sizes to design, implement, administer, and repair a backup/restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consultants can assist you to migrate from older versions of SCDPM or from a different backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional support for fixing particularly stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to plan and implement a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost way for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools available, and supervised by Progent's world-class group of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your essential network devices adhere to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI such as a cleaner and more secure AD environment. Both versions also offer the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include easier network management, improved compliance with data security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and restore, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important part of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the knowledge of your company's internal network support resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the administration of your PCs along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management solution or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to plan, configure, test and maintain backup/recovery solutions required for offsite workers. For details about Progent's data protection consulting services for at-home workers, refer to data protection expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced support in implementing and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable remote support services following leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this leading project management solution. Services available from Progent include solution planning, installation and migration, setting up safe collaboration among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.