Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small companies in Fremont are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical assistance for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services make it possible for your IT organization to split responsibilities for Help Desk services transparently between your IT team and Progent's large roster of veteran desktop support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is a collaborative service desk solution built around the leading professional services automation (PSA) platform for handling end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and reporting. For details, see Progentís Help Desk sharing services.
- The latest release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers powerful innovations including tailored Role Centers, enhanced business analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts offer programming, integration and debugging support to help your company to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV to other services and programs. In addition, Progent can assist your organization to design and utilize data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your operations, attract additional customers, refine your marketing campaigns, and build successful alliances.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this software bundle is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can assist your business to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from a locally hosted datacenter based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed instantly and administered with a high level of automation independent of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can produce audit reports to verify complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM system architect to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a DR solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Among the popular online Cisco router support services offered by Progent are setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing tables, T1, and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing NAT configurations, routing configuration, and BGP peering; updating router's IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing issues; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and redundancy planning.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that enables businesses of any size to build a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN telephony across a wide assortment of stationary PCs and mobile clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist you to manage your current Lync environment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a more current solution by offering Microsoft Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also assist build a hybrid solution that integrates self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person expertise to assist companies of all sizes to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to upgrade from older versions of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing especially challenging issues, or full project management support. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can assist you to plan and implement a smooth migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts can provide advanced online and on-premises support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that integrate closely with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 management, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's certified security consultants can help your IT team to define and police security policies that protect important business data without disrupting the efficient sharing of legitimate information.
- Progent's consultants can help small and mid-size companies to deploy and troubleshoot conferencing solutions to enable their remote workforce to collaborate securely and effectively with colleagues and customers. To learn about ways Progent's experts can assist you to integrate and manage video conferencing solutions for telecommuters, see teleconferencing expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent can assist your organization in any phase of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; designing HA architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; designing and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing; configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. For details, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server planning and configuration services.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to configure collaboration software such as SharePoint and Teams to permit their at-home workers to engage in positive teamwork with fellow workers and customers. To find out about how Progent can help companies to integrate and manage collaborative applications for remote workers, visit collaboration applications consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller experts can help your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage and monitor Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or implement an efficient upgrade to Cisco's modern Wi-Fi controller technology. Progent can provide support for hardware-based and software-only Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to decide which type makes sense for your Wi-Fi solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 wireless controller expertise, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller expertise.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.