Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent offers the services of proven ransomware recovery consultants with the knowledge to reconstruct an environment that has suffered an attack by a ransomware cryptoworm such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, or MongoLock. To learn more, see ransomware removal and restoration services.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending sensitive or unauthorized data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and government requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about the complete ProSight family of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to medium-size businesses automatic backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for key workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, deploy, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous version of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management services to make sure you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist organizations of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business against advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, deploy, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile users accessing IT resources spread over multiple physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to install security defense solutions and deliver mitigation expertise to support remote workers. For details about Progent's endpoint security protection expertise for teleworkers, see security protection consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consulting have years of experience providing remote and onsite support for organizations of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that mobile clients can work together from anywhere. Progent has the range of know-how to solve network problems that span multiple manufacturers and that represent a mix of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent provides affordable online consulting to help you with any facet of designing, configuring, managing and maintaining your BYOD solution. Progent can deliver occasional support to assist you to handle especially challenging IT problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you complete major IT initiatives on time and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual training sessions to help you manage and use Android phones securely and productively.
- Progent's Azure cloud integration experts can assist you with every stage of Microsoft Azure migration such as requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, solution design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized management, performance tuning, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can assist you to configure and debug firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your users can safely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help your organization to create a hybrid environment that seamlessly integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 experts can help your business in any and all facets of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 such as designing high availability infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; specifying storage capacity required for your VMs, mailbox databases and log files; configuring HLB for high-availability CAS services; designing, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to promote top performance and maximum
availability for critical workloads by offering centralized, cross-platform tracking of physical
and virtual resources installed throughout local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team offers advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, optimize, update and repair SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist you to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard your IT resources at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, visit Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent provides interactive online webinar training classes. Virtual interactive classes provide a convenient and low-cost option for educating your IT personnel to use a wide selection of key software products including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises training for clients major cities throughout the United States.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.