Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small companies in the city of Fremont are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable assistance for network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of IT security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the network security services covered within GIAC accreditation such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will help you build a robust computing environment that incorporates key technologies and processes for line-of-business applications. Progentís consulting experts can help your company to configure a network architecture with features such as redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you plan, test, and document a recovery procedure based on best practices.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to implement centralized endpoint management and monitoring tools for maintaining devices operated by at-home workers. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can help you to manage the endpoints of your at-home workforce, visit expertise for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution built around Microsoft's most advanced failover clustering technologies including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering large fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point based on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to provision their remote workforce with secure and seamless access to public cloud resources. To learn about ways Progent can assist businesses to configure resilient Cloud connnections for their at-home workforce, visit cloud consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers an inexpensive way to maintain an information technology network that features dependability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Progent's ransomware forensics services are aimed at discovering and documenting the ransomware attack's storyline throughout the targeted network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can save the system state after a ransomware attack and perform a detailed forensics investigation without interfering with the processes related to business resumption and data recovery. You can utilize Progent's forensics analysis to combat future ransomware attacks, validate the recovery of lost data, and meet insurance carrier and regulatory requirements.
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service allows your IT staff to divide responsibilities for Help Desk services seamlessly between your internal support resources and Progent's nationwide pool of IT support technicians, engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is a collaborative IT support solution built around ConnectWise Manage, the industry-leading Professional Services Automation platform for administering IT support requests, issuing tickets, designating responsibility, monitoring progress, and producing management analytics. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service averages under $18/user/month. To learn more, visit Progentís co-managed IT Call Desk services.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.