Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Fremont by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that provides an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high availability, protection and high performance.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router support services available from Progent include configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, NTP, and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing issues; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and redundancy planning.
- Progent provides online instruction for popular productivity software. Progent's Webinar training covers areas such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Live online learning provides all the advantages of traditional in-person sessions, including immediate interaction between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the hassle of trying to synchronize the availability of trainers and trainees.
- The Contact Center service model used by Progent gives small and midsize organizations an effective alternative to dependence on independent service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency help, fast escalation to world-class experts for solving the most difficult issues, support consistency and reliability, quick follow-up enforced by veteran service managers, a selection of easy-to-use techniques for requesting service tasks, and a high level of process visibility enabled by trouble ticket updates and available via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, formerly branded CallManager, or with Unified CM Express to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for survivability.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include design, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting networks based on Microsoft technologies by providing services including complicated Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and network monitoring and management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 migrations, Progent can assist with architecture and can also provide local support in deployment at locations in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can assist enterprises to fix chronic network problems affecting the reliability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security engineers can provide a professional and comprehensive network security evaluations to help large organizations meet mandated security standards.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for local implementations of SharePoint, supports deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify local and cloud resources. Additional enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI integration, and a more engaging client experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical online and on-premises expertise, application development, and debugging support for businesses of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment expertise.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a recognized achievement that indicates mastery in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that consultants pass a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist companies in the areas of IS audit services, information technology enforcement, systems and architecture lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Even though the Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your organization to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from a locally hosted datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by carrying out a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and software development services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of all sizes to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of planning, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many innovative disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the highest level of online computer support services available for urgent and standard issues. For urgent problems that impact many users, key individuals, or a mission-critical application, the TRC is set up to engage within an hour. For standard issues, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you on each resolved problem to confirm you are comfortable with the results and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.