Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide range of engineering and support help for information systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consulting have extensive background providing remote and onsite support for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones into their IT networks so that users can work together from virtually anywhere. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve technical problems that involve numerous vendors and that represent a mix of older and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers affordable remote technical support to help you with any aspect of designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver occasional support to help you to resolve especially stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you finish major IT initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one training to show you how to manage and operate Android phones efficiently.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) ECHO offer small and medium-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS ECHO automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid restoration of critical files, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver world-class expertise to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your business-critical information. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include network evaluation to make sure that your environment complies with established levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Contact Center support services from Progent's consulting experts, security audit to help guard your network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system engineers and technicians.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning across multiple sites, simplifies security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs network health monitoring, allows secure self service, and delivers a common point of control for administering mixed-operating system networks based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud integration experts can assist you with any aspect of planning, installing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services allow businesses to meet the need for IT professionals without dealing with the costs and hassle that come with identifying and recruiting experienced technical workers and without adding to your permanent workforce. To learn about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, see Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments through advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of heterogeneous environments that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded cloud support such as closer integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer world-class online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help your business to design and install a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or tune an existing one, upgrade smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote assistance to help you to plan, deploy, and fix any facet of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a highly available, protected and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide online or onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the strategic value of your information network.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to verify a consultant's ability to plan, implement, and maintain IS control mechanisms to mitigate risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to develop and carry out a risk management plan based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Duo authentication service plans utilize Cisco's Duo technology to protect against stolen passwords through the use of two-factor authentication. Duo supports one-tap identity confirmation on iOS, Android, and other personal devices. With Duo 2FA, when you sign into a secured application and give your password you are asked to verify who you are via a device that only you possess and that is accessed using a separate network channel. A wide selection of out-of-band devices can be used for this second form of ID validation such as a smartphone or wearable, a hardware token, a landline phone, etc. You can designate multiple validation devices. To find out more about ProSight Duo two-factor identity validation services, go to ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel consultants offer a broad variety of remote support services to help your organization to plan, develop, test, deploy, manage, and debug business applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to upgrade your current Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to organizations looking for a quick fix to a specific issue associated with Excel and Progent also offers full project management support for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Office Excel can be customized to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- The Helpdesk support model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small companies a dependable alternative to reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad expertise shared by all engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency help, escalation capability to appropriate specialists for handling the most intractable issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by veteran service managers, a variety of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting support jobs, and excellent progress transparency made possible by ticket updates and available via a web portal.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist you to develop efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration tasks including database tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database security, or train your in-house personnel to follow industry leading practices for simplifying various administration tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to build, tune, enhance, or port Oracle-based applications that can range from business reports to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can assist you to tune existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps that include Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.