Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small organizations in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting line-of-business applications, creating cost-effective migration procedures, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying disaster recovery strategies, mitigating compatibility issues, and building training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient internal resources to configure effective test environments, the lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk and helps keep critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment across multiple sites, centralizes security and compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows safe self service, and offers a single control mechanism for managing multi-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can help businesses of any size with any aspect of designing, implementing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, previously branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified CM apps such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas such as performance, uptime, security, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that operates transparently with all types of applications including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver efficient online and on-premises consulting services such as system design, deployment, management, remediation, and application development expertise to enable organizations of all sizes to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If you are already using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to perform a cost-effective transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- The CRISC certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's skills to design, deploy, and maintain information system controls to reduce risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to develop and execute a risk management plan that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent provides full and detailed reports of all support activity to make sure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each service task, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it easier for customers to transfer to a new service organization or assume increased support duties internally. Complete support documentation also give management the visibility needed to determine the value of maintenance services and develop better informed network budgets.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote top performance and dependable
availability for critical applications by offering unified, mixed-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure installed across local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class online and onsite support to help organizations of any size to plan, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring products, or combine multiple monitoring tools into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Premier security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core competencies and international standards of performance that IT security professionals are required to learn. It gives executive management the confidence that consultants who have qualified for their CISM credential have the background and capability to provide effective security management and consulting consulting.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and onsite help to carry out your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, generate extensive documentation of your new messaging environment, train your network support staff and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide continuing management services and engineering support.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.