Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Fremont vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent has supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has provided integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting since the platform's original release. Progent can provide high-level support for updating legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help your business to design, test, and implement a cost-effective upgrade from a an outdated version of GP to the current release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting services.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help you to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to simplify the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist you maintain environments that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help your business to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by providing services that include Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI business reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small and medium-size businesses automatic backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for key workloads like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with VMs running on Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/restore solution built around DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen consultants can assist your company to configure and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen products to more current Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure problems in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor systems.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and verify a consistent runbook for recovering applications and services rapidly following a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can produce audit reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to plan, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide access to senior information technology professionals with decades of background as IT project managers for application development, business technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers offer advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to ensure that major projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement a smooth upgrade to a current VoIP system.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of background configuring, maintaining and fixing the core components included with System Center and can assist you to design, install, support, and repair your System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to assist you to move to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier one or from a third-party datacenter management solution to provide the benefits of best-in-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- The Help Desk support delivery structure used by Progent offers small organizations an effective option to replace reliance on freelance service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple support groups, optional 24x7 availability of emergency help, fast escalation to appropriate experts for handling the most complex problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow through enforced by veteran IT service managers, a variety of convenient mechanisms for initiating service tasks, plus a high level of process transparency enabled by trouble ticket updates and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can help your business to create effective solutions for critical Oracle database administration activities including database tuning, backup and restore strategies, and information security, or mentor your in-house personnel how to follow industry best practices for streamlining major administration tasks. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle programs that can range from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to optimize current SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent provides complete and detailed reports of all service activity to make sure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service provider. Progent sends email documentation of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network support reporting makes it easier for clients to transfer to a different service provider or take on increased service duties internally. Complete support documentation also give IT managers the information required to determine the value of support services and develop more realistic network expense projections.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have broad backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can assist you to plan, install, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, easy to manage and use, able to handle your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises Consulting services offered by Progent span a selection of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.