Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Fremont by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and application programming. The new versions offer enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while delivering major enhancements in automated administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's IIS consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling ASP.NET applications.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide support for a broad array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent supports leading data protection products by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced service for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software vendors. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network products engineering services, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle RDBMS database administration and development support, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall configuration.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped design that improves cloud integration, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time sign-on with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of technical skills and hands-on experience to address the critical technical and business issues associated with managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to plan and perform an efficient upgrade to the current edition of Dynamics GP that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to keep your network operating efficiently by checking the health of vital computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted automatically to your designated IT staff and your Progent consultant so that any looming issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Find out about the complete ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless experts can deliver comprehensive support for Cisco's Wi-Fi solutions by delivering services that includes Aironet wireless AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax APs system planning, configuration, and management services, Cisco Meraki wireless access point configuration and consulting support, and Cisco wireless controller consulting.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost online and on-premises support to assist you to maintain your existing system or upgrade to a more modern version of Exchange by delivering MS Exchange Server 2019 migration consulting or MS 365 Exchange planning and deployment services.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business integration experts offer remote and on-premises consulting services for companies of any size to evaluate the benefits of migrating to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan a local, cloud or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office or Microsoft 365; configure HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other collaboration systems like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified network security consultants can assist you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets regulatory standards. Progent can also help you create a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to plan and carry out an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters. Also, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration from Windows Server 2016 to a current edition of Windows Server.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that enables businesses of any size to build a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with chat, real-time presence, web conferencing with app sharing, as well as IP and PSTN telephony across a wide assortment of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help you to maintain your current Lync environment or design and implement a cost-effective upgrade to a more current system by offering Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also help you create a hybrid deployment that combines on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.