Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and support help for IT networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small businesses in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of experience planning, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to plan a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the performance and resilience needed to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and set up System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast remote or on-premises technical support to help you to fix critical issues uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service built around a brief phone discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to evaluate your organization's ability either to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to gather information about your current security profile and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can follow industry best practices to create an efficient AV and backup environment that aligns with your business needs. For additional information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a broad range of online services to help you to plan, program, pilot test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to upgrade your existing Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility issues between different releases of Excel. Progent can provide as-needed help to organizations looking for a quick solution to a stubborn issue related to Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical application software built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training for Excel can be customized to meet the special requirements of individual users or teams.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable features but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data produced on-premises, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a wide array of consulting support services to assist your business to plan, integrate, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technologies from a pool of top hardware and software companies. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products expertise, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle DBA and development support, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall and VPN router set up.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that you set up and optimize many components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including APs, routers, wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants can provide remote and on-premises assistance to help your organization create and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by delivering integration services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the wireless architecture of a campus.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, removal of test application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and fixing of failed setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also skilled in using advanced Active Directory utilities such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address key areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT administration structure, selection and design of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and performance. Progent can help businesses to plan and install deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to create, update, find and protect information related to your IT infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and organizing your IT documentation, you can save up to 50% of time thrown away searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you require as soon as you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent can supply companies with an IT management professional who can serve as a part-time CIO. This experienced technology executive can provide long-term direction to assist your company to deploy appropriate technology to enhance business processes so they align more closely with your business goals. Your business can create and implement a well thought out information technology strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, creating models for Total Cost of Ownership, analyzing workflows, negotiating with suppliers, establishing security standards, monitoring service level agreements, automating data center administration, patch tracking, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery planning.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include system assessment to make sure that your environment meets professional levels of security and remote access, 24 x 7 network monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they disrupt your business, optional Call Center support services from Progent's consulting experts, security auditing to help guard your network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with all of the network security capabilities covered under GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting security events.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.