Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of consulting and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Fremont area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and migration support for Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include Return on Investment analysis, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and administration, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, custom training for network management staff and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of remote network support services available for both emergency and non-critical problems. For urgent issues that impact multiple workers, key personnel, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage within an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding every corrected issue to verify you are satisfied with the results and ready to close the trouble ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who are awarded this top-level classification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complex issues surrounding network design, implementation, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or obtaining patches to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant help for complex network troubles that are affecting business efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your local IT service resources.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security professionals can run extensive stealth intrusion security tests without the awareness of your organization's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration checking shows whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are correctly configured and actively observed.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and web software programming. The new versions provide improved protection, dependability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating major enhancements in remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer world-class online and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize companies and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's rapidly improving switch technology to realize the throughput, scale, availability, virtualization support, security and ease of management needed by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch support. To find out about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting services. For information about Progent's support for Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages designed to enable small businesses to get an impartial network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers a comprehensive test of your network from beyond your company firewall to uncover possible risks in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional executes a network scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to determine your exposure to inside threats. Both security inventory services are configured and run from a protected remote site.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote consistent performance and dependable
availability for key workloads by providing unified, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources installed across local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide world-class remote and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to design, integrate, optimize, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist your company to migrate to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.