Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the Fremont vicinity are focused on customers who need fast and affordable help for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top data security vendors to deliver centralized control and comprehensive protection for all your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway device to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device provides a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the onsite security gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Read about Progent's complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all service activity to ensure customers don’t ever feel “captive” to their support company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity shortly after finishing each support task, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network service documentation makes it less risky for customers to move to a different service provider or assume increased service responsibilities internally. Good service reporting also provides management the visibility required to evaluate support services and develop more realistic IT budgets.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth consulting expertise in specialized application areas, allowing you to craft fast, affordable and comprehensive network solutions that fit the individual requirements of your operation. Progent's application development consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft's important business packages by offering a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Business Management Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- Progent's affordable extended hours online technical support program provides companies round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services offered beyond regular business hours include resolving issues with Microsoft-based server products, Windows desktop support, help with MS Office applications, network and system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server hosting support services offer an enterprise-class data center that features redundant electrical and environmental control systems, round-the-clock staffed security and operations center, plus fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are configured as virtualized machines for fault tolerance, easy scalability, and rapid restoration. Services include integration with your network, access to handheld computing devices, continual monitoring of performance and security, spam filtering, patch and revision control, Help Desk Call Center services, daily data backup, and full messaging management support.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote network consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering expert online IT support and has provided IT solutions to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online network support for local governments eliminates travel expenses and solves issues more quickly than on-premises support.
- Progent’s Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a WiFi network adapted to your environment, providing you a wireless solution that has the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable online service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service. Progent’s on-premises wireless survey features onsite inspection, RF and data protection assessment of your current wireless network, analysis of your building’s layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs such as Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report describing the new wireless network.
- Progent's group of IT system consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering services like Microsoft Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment support and Microsoft Lync Server management, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.