Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Fremont vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to implement endpoint device security defense solutions and deliver mitigation services for telecommuters. To learn about Progent's network security defense services for teleworkers, go to cybersecurity protection services for remote workers.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can help you plan, configure, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent can also help your business to support older Check Point firewall models or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point next generation firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra fees that drive up support costs. For remote support during regular working hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent consultant is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our engineerís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually near to help. Progent can in addition provide on-premises support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of receiving a support request. Progent's online technical support team has delivered assistance to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers value-priced support packages that will give your network system the reliability, protection, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, will keep your mission-critical network software and servers up and running.
- System Center 2016 provides important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks by offering advanced integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; seamless integration of multi-OS environments that incorporate Linux, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded cloud support including closer integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer advanced remote and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist you to design and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune an existing one, migrate smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can help you build a robust computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís engineering professionals can help you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include failover Internet access, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a recovery process based on leading practices.
- Progent provides live online instruction for popular client applications. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA programming, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Online learning provides the benefits of conventional in-person sessions, including instant interaction between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of trainers and students.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement collaboration platforms like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to make it easy for their remote workforce to benefit from positive teamwork with fellow workers and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist companies to install and maintain collaborative technology for remote workers, see collaboration platforms expertise for teleworkers.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.