Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad selection of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Fremont by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent can help you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to unify identity and access management for both onsite and Azure resources. Progent's experts can also help you to manage and debug legacy implementations of Active Directory like Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. To find out more, see Active Directory and Azure AD design and implementation expertise.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security experts can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through professional services such as performing complete security assessments, recovery from hacker attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile access, deploying automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Progent can help your organization in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning high availability architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; designing and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing; setting up DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook clients. For more information, visit Progent's MS Exchange 2019 deployment services.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and support your infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's premier network control software to help you to simplify the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help you maintain networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing consultant with an extensive background integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to design, configure, upgrade, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent also offers the expertise of network infrastructure engineers who can assist businesses of any size to create and maintain a network that delivers the performance, reliability, security, and scalability you need to accommodate your telepresence solution.
- ProSight Data Protection Services provide small and medium-sized organizations a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and allows fast recovery of critical data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of hardware breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can provide world-class support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can help you to restore your business-critical information. Read about the complete ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's Internet data center support group can improve your network's redundancy and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that addresses the particular needs of your enterprise such as geographic location, size, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at collocation hosting facilities and requiring on-demand on-site help at the co-location site plus remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent offers a variety of colocation center support services including network architecture evaluation, Windows and Linux server integration and maintenance, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, design and deployment of non-stop systems, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server clustering systems.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the basic elements of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized requirements of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consulting experts have over a decade of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to design an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability needed to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to install and tune SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast remote or on-premises technical support to assist you to remediate serious issues uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to migrate cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) built specifically for law practices. Progent can provide the services of NetDocuments specialists who can provide high-level guidance to help you to design, deploy, manage, tune, or troubleshoot a DMS environment powered by NetDocs. To learn about Progent's consulting services for NetDocuments, refer to NetDocuments DMS support services.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with any of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with on-prem Windows Server 2019. For details, see Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.