Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small organizations in the city of Fremont by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and on premises expertise to help your organization with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting from debugging or enhancing applications to designing and deploying an advanced BI environment. Progent's BI consultants can assist your company to maintain your current BI environment, assist you to migrate reports from an outdated reporting platform to a current one, and deliver custom online training tailored to your specific needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in the leading BI reporting and visualization tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the core elements of proven Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent can deliver a broad array of cost-effective support services to assist your company to install, configure, repair, and administer workstations and notebooks based on Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert remote support services to help organizations of any size to integrate their IT infrastructure with leading public clouds such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid topologies that seamlessly combine on-premises resources as well as public clouds. To assist you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a range of public cloud integration support services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment services, Amazon AWS cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Intune consulting to centralize and simplify the administration of your desktops and Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device management platform or help you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing business requirements.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth expertise in specific software areas, enabling you to craft fast, inexpensive and cohesive network solutions that fit the unique needs of your business. Progent's application developers can help you to customize Microsoft's important business applications by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection service that utilizes cutting edge behavior machine learning technology to guard endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against modern malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape legacy signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to automate the complete threat lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, mitigation, cleanup, and forensics. Key features include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against new threats. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer advanced online and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small or midsize organizations and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's rapidly evolving switch technology to achieve the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization support, security and manageability required for your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support services. To find out about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to provide their offsite workforce with safe and efficient integration with public cloud applications and services. To find out about how Progent can help companies to configure resilient Cloud connnections for their at-home workers, go to cloud expertise for at-home workers.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be using an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the operating system powering most Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently publishes updates to IOS in order to fix bugs, plug security weaknesses, or improve features. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your network infrastructure. For example, there could be limited local Flash storage that could cause a new OS release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad selection of services related to updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco control software like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform audits of your Cisco software, recommend sensible updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and test your update, optimize performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your network support staff how to take advantage of all significant new functions.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can help your business to configure your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect your IT resources at the enterprise edge, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration experts.
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services make it possible for your business to share the load for Help Desk services transparently between your in-house IT team and Progent's large roster of certified desktop support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Help Desk Co-management service is an advanced support solution based on the leading professional services automation (PSA) platform for managing end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and reporting. For details, refer to Progentís Help Desk sharing services.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent offers value-priced service packages that will give your network system the stability, protection, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT engineers, the most advanced network management applications, and economical service packages, can keep your critical computer network software and servers operating smoothly.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.