Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Fremont vicinity are focused on customers who require fast and affordable help for system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent has provided remote network consulting help to organizations in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they have said about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to set up their at-home workforce with secure and seamless access to cloud resources. To learn about how Progent's consultants can assist you to set up robust Cloud access for their remote workforce, refer to cloud integration consulting expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent provides online instruction for popular client software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 management. Live online education provides the advantages of conventional in-person seminars, including instant communication between clients and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of travel and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's consultants can assist small and medium-size companies to set up and debug video conferencing applications to enable their at-home workforce to communicate securely and productively with fellow workers and clients. For information about how Progent can help you to install and maintain teleconferencing platforms for telecommuters, visit video conferencing expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a new architecture that improves cloud readiness, works with popular handheld devices, allows single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad knowledge and experience to address the critical IT and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful platform.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for local installations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast deployment with the new MinRole feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging client experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical remote and onsite expertise, software development, and debugging support for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help your business to plan, install, administer and repair unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience assisting organizations of all sizes to build collaboration ecosystems by delivering services such as Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones setup, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent has lengthy experience offering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager consulting and using this powerful system monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized companies two affordable outsourcing service plans based on Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Package and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Package.
To download a single-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: Server Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can help you design, deploy, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Next Generation security gateways and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent can also assist your business to support older Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point firewall integration consulting.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to configure VoIP solutions to give their telecommuters the benefit of virtual extensions of the corporate phone system. For details about ways Progent's consultants can help your remote workers to integrate and troubleshoot IP voice technology, see VoIP support services for an at-home workforce.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing network vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device control, and web filtering through cutting-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a single console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's unique needs and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information security standards. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that require immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to set up and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.