Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Fremont area by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay only for the time when Progent's team member is actually onsite solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you might have to pay for our engineer’s travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually close by to assist. Progent can in addition dispatch on-premises support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a service request. Progent's online technical support team has provided help to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Even though the Small Business Server family has been terminated, this software bundle is still popular. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your business to evaluate the possible advantages of transitioning from a locally hosted environment based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent can provide full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small and mid-size businesses a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Top features include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as little as five minutes for minimizing your exposure to data loss, military-grade encryption, granular recovery options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and VMware vCenter for managing large-scale deployments, and support for Microsoft VSS technology to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a broad range of services to assist you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup. For more information, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- Progent's MySQL software developers, database architects, and database administrators offer affordable remote database administration or application programming support and can assist organizations of all sizes to integrate and support MySQL within a reliable network infrastructure that provides advanced speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent provides full and detailed reports of all service activity to make sure customers do not feel “captive” to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity shortly after finishing each service interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive IT support documentation makes it easier for customers to transfer to a different support provider or assume increased service duties internally. Good support reporting also give management the information needed to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop better informed IT budgets.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web site hosting and application programming. The latest releases offer improved security, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote management. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can help you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling ASP.NET applications.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants offer support for a broad array of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers support for Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and verify a repeatable workflow for restoring applications and services rapidly after a breakdown. SRM supports centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to verify complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consulting expert to assist your organization to design, configure, test and manage a DR solution powered by VMware SRM.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to create custom Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the basic functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized needs of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming, and development experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Great Plains.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service centered on a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to help assess your company's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to collect information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to deploy an efficient AV and backup/recovery system that aligns with your company's requirements. For details, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's Android phone integration expertise have years of experience providing remote and on-premises assistance for organizations of any size who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that mobile clients can work together from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to solve technical issues that span numerous manufacturers and that represent a combination of older and up-to-date technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote technical support to help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, managing and maintaining your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to help you to resolve particularly challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to ensure that you finish major network initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one classes to show you how to manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA to validate an IT professional's skills to plan, deploy, and support IS controls to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to develop and execute a risk management strategy based on industry best practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.