Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small companies in the Fremont vicinity are focused on customers who require fast and affordable help for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer comprehensive consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by providing support that includes Cisco Aironet wireless access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax APs solution design, configuration, and management consulting, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller integration.
- The failover server cluster feature set incorporated into the most recent versions of MS Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to simplify the installation, setup, and management of server clusters and to offer greater levels of system dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved capabilities include cluster Validation, revamped setup and deployment, improved cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, better security and quorum models, elimination of failure points, more storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can help your company assess the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and implement a deployment, educate your IT personnel to manage your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to plan and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many new high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the effort needed for network managers to set up applications so that they are consistent throughout a corporate user base, provide the power to control rights to critical data, and enable fast installation of additional or updated desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers RDS streamlines client connectivity, enhances responsiveness, tightens security, centralizes administration, and provides an almost seamless client experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist you to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure test and on-line deployments, improve your network architecture to support virtualized clients effectively, assess and remediate security issues, and train your IT administrators to utilize industry best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide in-depth support in implementing and operating all editions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad variety of cost-effective remote consulting services following industry leading practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the benefits of this powerful project management solution. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution planning, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants can provide economical remote and onsite consulting, application development, and debugging services for businesses of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive intranet solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment expertise.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert support for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security plan and choose the right technologies from a variety of vendors to support your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent offers convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified engineers. CCIEs are highly-qualified network gurus who are awarded this top-level classification only after intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complex problems surrounding network planning, deployment, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS platform and devising workarounds or obtaining software updates to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by phone so that you can receive instant assistance for complex network problems that are affecting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your usual IT service providers.
- Cisco's Small Business series of access points are Linux-based devices engineered as entry-level Wi-Fi solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network consultants can provide remote or on-premises integration and troubleshooting support to help you to plan, implement, update, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any size or topology. To find out more about Progent's support for current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of WiFi APs, see Cisco Small Business WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management expert who can serve as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can offer strategic direction to help you to deploy appropriate technology to enhance business processes so they align more closely with your business goals. Your company can develop and implement a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital tasks Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can carry out include growth strategies, establishing IT budgets, developing models for Return on Investment, analyzing workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, defining security standards, cash flow management, automating network administration, software revision management, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.