Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of engineering and support help for information systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in Fremont by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and install a WiFi network customized for your facilities, offering your business a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, performance, capacity, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off ability your business requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be carried out remotely and utilize advanced RF simulation and analysis software to design an efficient wireless LAN. Progentís on-premises survey features onsite walkthroughs, RF and security audits of your existing wireless network, analysis of your site's floor plans, testing for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for customer-specified Wi-Fi APs. Location and integration support for Wi-Fi access points include Aironet wireless AP planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 access points solution design, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point configuration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases performance and provides fault tolerance by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing engineering services address a wide selection of high-availability load balancing technologies including system load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content dispatching technology including Cisco Content Engine. Some of the non-stop load balancing solutions for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing (NLB) mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the SDN Software Load Balancer (SLB) of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway; Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software; and F5 3-DNS.
- Progent can provide convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are elite networking experts who are awarded this prestigious certification only through intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated issues associated with network design, setup, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or obtaining software updates to correct anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to get instant assistance for tough network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your local IT service resources.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft products by providing expert services such as Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration consulting, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 migration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid model that integrates cloud-based Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Windows Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to plan, implement and debug the network infrastructure required for offsite workers. Areas of network infrastructure where Progent's consultants offer assistance include safe and convenient VPN connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms, router setup, Wi-Fi LAN design and deployment, and robust Internet connections. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure consulting services for telecommuters, visit network infrastructure consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help your business to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can help you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you build and administer a local, cloud based, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.