Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support help for computer systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small organizations in the city of Fremont by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises support to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into building a cohesive Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other pieces of a modern collaboration solution.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to ensure consistent performance and dependable uptime for critical workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of physical and virtual infrastructure deployed across on-premises systems and cloud environments. Progent's SCOM consulting group offers world-class online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to design, integrate, tune, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can help you to move to Operations Manager 2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate resources based in public clouds by delivering Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's consultants can help you migrate from SCOM 2016 to more recent versions including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide advanced online and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's quickly improving switch solutions to realize the speed, expandability, resilience, virtualization, data protection and ease of management demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Nexus switch consulting services. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help organizations of all sizes to plan and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid model. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Windows Server 2019 migration experts can help you to design and implement a smooth migration from Windows Server 2016 to a modern release of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Progent can help your organization in any phase of your migration to Exchange Server 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; designing high availability (HA) system topology for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; designing and configuring Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook. To learn more, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the network security services addressed within GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 expands on the technology behind Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and related products to provide improvements in critical areas that include multi-layer security, native support in Azure for major Windows Server applications, unified administration for hybrid datacenter and multi-cloud environments, plus greater availability for Azure-hosted virtual machines. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2022 using your existing network architecture or an updated on-prem, cloud-hosted, or hybrid environment. Progent's experts can assist your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of migrating to Windows Server 2022 and can show you how to deploy Microsoft Windows Server 2022's innovative technologies like zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS security, and Storage bus cache for standalone servers. For details, see Windows Server 2022 planning and integration expertise.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to install efficient remote endpoint management systems for administering endpoints operated by an offsite workforce. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist your organization to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your teleworkers, visit solutions for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.