Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of consulting and technical support help for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Fremont area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT team but who still require information systems with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment complies with industry levels of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring using Microsoft Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your business, optional Help Desk Call Center Services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help safequard your information network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís on-site support services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system consultants and service specialists.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the network security services covered under GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, Web-enabled database and data analysis package that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-class business applications that can give your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the business value of your information network. Progent can also help you to perform a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS products.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore platform for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar functionality but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting support services to assist you to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda technology. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have over a decade of experience designing, deploying, enhancing and fixing System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide organizations of all sizes advanced remote or on-premises consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help you to plan a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability required to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to import and set up SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for monitoring network fabric and Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive online or on-premises technical support to assist you to fix serious issues uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to migrate cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and web application programming. The new releases offer enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while also incorporating major enhancements in remote administration. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can help your company to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a wide variety of online services to assist your organization to design, program, test, install, manage, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any version of Excel, including Excel 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to migrate your existing Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Excel. Progent can provide as-needed help to clients looking for a quick fix to a specific problem related to Excel and Progent also offers full project management support for migrating or developing mission-critical application software based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to address the special requirements of individuals or teams.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are recognized networking gurus who are awarded this prestigious certification only after strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complex problems associated with network design, deployment, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS platform and developing fixes or obtaining software updates to resolve problems. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant assistance for tough network troubles that are affecting worker efficiency but are outside the scope of your usual network service resources.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally branded CallManager, is the heart of Cisco's collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) offer a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging apps that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can help with any facet of Unified CM support and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco VoIP phones and desktop video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.