Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Fremont area are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable assistance with system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, update, find and safeguard information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned about impending expirations of SSL certificates or warranties. By updating and organizing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate as much as 50% of time spent looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you need as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network management, and improve application uptime and security. run multiple virtual machines on a single actual computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtual servers are hardware consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that require older operating systems, and economical segregation of software programming or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology engineers can provide Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can deploy virtual servers to optimize performance, reliability and ease of administration while simultaneously cutting expenses; suggest and test business recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and provide ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help you to manage and troubleshoot Windows 7 devices. Progent can also show you how to estimate the likely business benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can assist you to design and execute an efficient migration to Windows 10.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide online and onsite support services to assist businesses of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate additional Cisco technology such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides the same connectivity, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless users irrespective of their location or computing device. (Check out Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped design that enhances cloud readiness, works with popular handheld devices, permits single sign-on with Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the many technical and business challenges involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to perform a smooth migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this powerful product.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high level of automation independent of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the complete logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to assist your organization to design, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent has published a white paper that details the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique service delivery model for IT support that ranges from router configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist companies to save money, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's Office Access consultants can provide affordable online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced support for Access application development, database conversion, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom online training for Access development and DBA services.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 incorporates major improvements to the functionality of Exchange 2010 and delivers important innovations as well as a redesigned structure. These enhancements affect key areas including ease of administration, availability, security and compliance, operational costs, teamwork, extensibility, throughput, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver online or on-premises expertise to assist your organization to manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized organizations to map, track, reconfigure and debug their connectivity appliances like switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, captures and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when issues are detected. By automating complex network management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks such as network mapping, expanding your network, finding devices that need critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about the entire ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and CUBE configuration consultants can help your business to design, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or on-premises expertise to assist businesses to migrate smoothly to a modern communications network that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business Server and Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.