Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for information environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network services available to small companies in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can assist your company to plan and implement an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts offer Cisco UC520 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement a smooth migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist your business to create efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks including performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and database protection, or train your in-house personnel how to use industry leading practices for streamlining major administration tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to assist your company to build, test, enhance, or port Oracle applications that can range from forms to database-powered web sites. Progent has skill with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also help you to optimize current SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can help you to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and supply chain applications to lower the expense and increase the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design custom web software based on standard programming tools or customize popular programs so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For database-driven web applications, Progent offers the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access software programmers.
- Exchange 2013 incorporates major improvements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers powerful innovations plus a redesigned structure. These enhancements affect key IT areas like ease of administration, availability, security and compliance, operational costs, collaboration, expandability, throughput, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consultants can provide remote or onsite support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 planning and deployment assistance, and Exchange Online integration to help you upgrade to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and support of wireless information technology and can assist you to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, expandable, simple to administer and operate, ready to support your critical workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and onsite support provided by Progent cover a selection of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and DBAs can provide affordable online DBA or application development support and can assist organizations of any size to configure and maintain MySQL in a dependable IT environment that provides high levels of performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting companies port applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration experts can help organizations of any size to plan, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or onsite expertise to assist businesses to migrate efficiently to a modern unified communications environment that offers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.