Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in Hayward are focused on clients who need quick and economical assistance with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- SharePoint Server 2016, intended for on-premises implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast deployment with the new MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can also assist customers to design and carry out a cost-effective migration from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines local and cloud-based resources into a seamless information management system. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment expertise.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can help businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and stay in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network monitoring and management products and is designed to offer a centralized mechanism for configuring and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade smoothly from older versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for building and deploying virtual machines and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, connect your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential business benefits of new capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was released. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 experts can help you to manage your current SharePoint environment or move up to a modern on-premises version of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-based or hybrid configuration. For more information on upgrading, refer to SharePoint Server 2019 upgrade services.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran information technology professionals with years of background as technology project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers offer advanced management expertise to assist enterprise customers to follow leading practices to ensure that major projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The CISA accreditation is a globally recognized qualification that represents mastery in information system security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation requires that consultants undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to help businesses in the fields of IS audit services, IT governance, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of any size to design and implement a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid model. Progent can help you to evaluate the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to benefit from the many new high-availability and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters. In addition, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to a newer version of Windows Server.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist your IT team to design, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, resilient, expandable, simple to manage and use, ready to handle your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises expertise provided by Progent span a selection of wireless solutions and include smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable businesses to optimize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and improve application availability and data protection. run multiple virtual machines on one actual computer. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource efficiency, inexpensive platforms for applications that only run on outdated OS software, and affordable segregation of software programming or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization planning and deployment, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can deploy virtual servers to optimize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting costs; suggest and test disaster recovery plans that minimize downtown in case of a catastrophe; and provide continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
- If you need to redo your corporate web site, create in-house sites for applications such as human resources or employee training, create a successful web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-level, database driven web solutions, Progent can provide capable and seasoned web site designers and developers. Web site design consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Group include web site software development, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access developers can assist you to plan, deploy, and support database-intensive sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and manage a protected, dependable server and communications infrastructure including wireless connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to provide a modern cybersecurity solution that spans your data center and cloud-based resources and guards any user at any location with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.