Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Hayward by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of background planning, deploying, optimizing and fixing SCOM environments and can provide organizations of any size advanced online or onsite consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience required to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and set up SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for tracking network fabric and both Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent offers access to the affordable support of online Internet connectivity experts to help your company to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business needs. Services available from Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless move to a new ISP and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include enhancing current routers and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that enables small organizations to make the move from the traditional physical in-house datacenter to the new hybrid networking paradigm that includes both local and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your computing environment. Progent offers full-service project management support so you can design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting help, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure integration consulting.)
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE integration experts can assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable online or on-premises expertise to help you to migrate efficiently to a modern communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media applications like Skype for Business and Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent offers online or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services that include Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones setup, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade Internet Data Centers in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's Internet data center consulting professionals can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that meets the individual requirements of your business such as geographic proximity, space, communications, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with equipment housed at colocation hosting sites and in need of timely on-site service at the colocation site plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent offers a variety of colo center consulting services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of high availability systems, architecting and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing solutions, and creating fault tolerant server and storage cluster configurations.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 requires an information technology consultant with practical experience and diverse knowledge in designing and building cohesive and comprehensive business information networks. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server experts, with an average of over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also assist you to assess the business value of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that combines local systems with public cloud services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete solution that manages all facets of online desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Intended for small organizations with few if any full-time service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to handle the most problems. For more information, refer to Progentís remote Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. CCIEs are highly-qualified network experts who earn this top-level classification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle the most complicated problems associated with network design, setup, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or obtaining software updates to correct anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to get immediate help for complex network troubles that are affecting business efficiency but are beyond the scope of your local network service providers.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad backgrounds in the implementation and support of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, simple to manage and operate, ready to handle your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite support provided by Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi network design and installation, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.