Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Hayward area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, training, and debugging since the platform's debut. Progent can provide advanced expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to plan, test, and carry out an efficient migration from a a legacy release of GP to the current release of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting services.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales functions including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their reach, reduce their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent can provide high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist you to respond to potential catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your vital network functions, eliminate data loss, and comply with regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and network support group to perform business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, specify the assets needed to operate your organization, prioritize business-critical network services and specify allowable recovery times, qualify hot backup sites, configure safe offsite access capability for key employees, plan emergency notification mechanisms and define duties for staff, write a complete recovery plan, and train key people to carry the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a wireless network adapted to your environment, providing you a wireless solution that has the reception, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off ability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be carried out offsite and utilize cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis software to design an efficient Wi-Fi network. Progentís onsite survey includes onsite inspection, spectrum and data protection assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points. Location and configuration support for wireless APs include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business wireless APs consulting, Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless APs solution design, Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to evaluate the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or onsite contact with experts in system design and integration, software programming, database administration, and cybersecurity. For more information, see SQL Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist organizations of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business from advanced threats or Progent can design, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that support onsite, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources spread over multiple physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering best-in-class performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist your business to configure your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, visit Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall that can guard systems from outside and internal attacks. Both platforms provide in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect attacks that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server's technology while providing a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the security features offered by the platform are now commonly handled by purpose-built physical appliances from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG maintenance and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to a more current security solution by providing planning, integration, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- If you want to revamp your corporate web site, build in-house sites for applications like as human resources or worker education, establish a powerful web presence for a new company, or build enterprise-grade, data integrated web applications, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web site designers and developers. Web site custom software development services available from Progent's Technology Experts Group include web design and development, web project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's certified SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access developers can assist your business to plan, build, and maintain data-intensive web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a secure, dependable server and communications network featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you specify, automate and verify a consistent runbook for recovering services quickly after a breakdown. SRM supports centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist you to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM.
- Based in the, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises troubleshooting, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in and in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced online IT consulting services, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting in order to lower expenses and reduce downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant improvements to the functionality of Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful new features as well as a redesigned architecture. These improvements favorably impact vital areas such as ease of administration, high availability (HA), compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, extensibility, performance, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can provide remote or onsite expertise to assist your organization to administer, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.