Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of consulting and technical support help for IT networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Hayward by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques enable businesses to optimize resource utilization, streamline network management, and enhance workload uptime and security. operate multiple virtual servers on one actual computer. Common applications for virtualization are resource efficiency, low-cost hosts for programs that only run on outdated OS software, and affordable segregation of software development or testing environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can configure virtual servers to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and validate disaster recovery plans that minimize downtown in the event of a major failure; and provide continuing maintenance, repair, and engineering services as computer technology advances.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your IT system running at peak levels by checking the state of vital assets that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your specified IT management personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so that any potential issues can be resolved before they can disrupt your network. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting services since the platform's debut. Progent can provide high-level expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help you to plan, validate, and carry out a cost-effective upgrade from a an outdated version to the newest release of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting services.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run extensive unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house IT staff. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection warnings and event history analysis are correctly set up and consistently observed.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 requires an information technology expert with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in designing and building efficient end-to-end business information solutions. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server consultants, with an average of over a decade of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to evaluate the advantages of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines local resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following industry best practices.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to implement centralized endpoint management tools for administering endpoints operated by an offsite workforce. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist your business to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your telecommuters, see expertise for managing the endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to design a DR system built aroundMicrosoft's most advanced Failover Clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using industry-standard equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent is experienced in the design, configuration, and integration of cohesive networks by combining advanced technologies from a pool of top hardware and software companies. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network infrastructure engineering, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and development support, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall set up.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include system assessment to ensure that your network complies with professional standards of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they disrupt your business, optional Helpdesk support services from Progent's technical experts, security auditing to help safequard your network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system experts and service specialists.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed throughout multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can help you to determine the value of UniFi products for your environment and assist you to plan, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and distribution companies to manage complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of key processes in order to bring products to market fast and meet customer schedules dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with more than two decades of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers remote or onsite services that spans from occasional advice to solution design and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and verify a consistent runbook for restoring services quickly following an outage. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to verify full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consulting expert to help you to plan, deploy, test and manage a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.