Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small businesses in the Hayward vicinity are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance with system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent has provided online IT consulting service to companies in each state in the country. Many of these clients have shown their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to see what they have said about the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN environments efficiently following leading practices.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software companies. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco networking engineering, consulting for Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle DBA and application development services, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper Networks firewall set up.
- Progent provides ERP and MRP support services through business application experts who can assist with for a broad variety of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, software from other manufacturers, and legacy applications. Progent can provide support for key categories of business applications such as accounting, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for HR, sales, retail environments, and distribution.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your upgraded email system, train your IT staff and end users to get them ramped up quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing management consulting and engineering support.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to plan, install, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can help you to prep your target data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- In conducting information technology projects for large clients, Progent uses a phased method based on defined milestones in order to adhere to budget constraints, scheduling deadlines, and technical goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, design proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment, and expert implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services delivered and to help in ongoing system management.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and test a repeatable workflow for restoring services quickly after a breakdown. SRM provides centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to verify full service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist you to design, configure, test and manage a DR system powered by VMware SRM.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates your backup activities and enables rapid recovery of critical files, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of component breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's BDR consultants can provide world-class expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your business-critical information. Read about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) designed specifically for the legal profession. Progent offers the services of NetDocs specialists who can deliver high-level guidance to assist you to design, configure, administer, optimize, or debug a document management system environment based on NetDocuments. For information about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocs, see NetDocuments DMS consulting expertise.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer companies of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid creation of enterprise-level business programs that can give your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your information network. Progent can also assist your organization to perform an efficient move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from different RDBMS products.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to help your business to design, install, administer and troubleshoot unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds assisting organizations of any size to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can help you plan, deploy, and manage firewall environments that rely on Check Point Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to support older Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, see Check Point next generation firewall configuration expertise.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.