Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Hayward neighborhood are focused on customers who need quick and affordable help with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered integration, customization, training, and debugging since the platform's original release. Progent can provide advanced support for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, pilot, and carry out a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release of GP to the latest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and government organizations around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for any of the network security services covered under GIAC certification such as evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small company's production servers in an environment that gives the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is in addition simple to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based on mature virtualization techniques that allow small businesses with mixed- platform environments to save dramatically on the expense of capital investments, system support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), originally branded CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's collaboration platform. Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) offer a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of CUCM support and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Although the Small Business Server family is no longer available, this powerful bundle is still in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all versions of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can assist your business to assess the potential advantages of moving from an on-premises environment based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent offers comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- Cisco's Small Business series of APs are Linux-based devices engineered as value-priced Wi-Fi APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network consultants can provide online or onsite integration and troubleshooting services to help your organization to design, configure, update, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any size or topology. To learn more about Progent's support for current and older Cisco Small Business series of wireless access points, see Cisco Small Business WiFi access points system design and troubleshooting.
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their network. Powered by some of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your essential infrastructure assets conform to best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits such as a cleaner and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also provide the long-term advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, improved compliance with data security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- In conducting network technology projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, scheduling deadlines, and technical goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, architecture proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services delivered and to help in future system management.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a revamped architecture that enhances cloud readiness, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad knowledge and hands-on experience to resolve the many IT and business challenges involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out an efficient migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this powerful platform.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in critical areas including performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works seamlessly with all workloads including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver cost-effective remote and on-premises services that include planning, configuration, management, remediation, and application development expertise to help organizations of all sizes to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case your organization is already using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to perform a smooth transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to set up VoIP technology to give their telecommuters the benefit of seamless access to the company phone network. For information about ways Progent's consultants can assist your at-home workers to integrate and debug VoIP solutions, visit VoIP support services for telecommuters.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure top performance and dependable
uptime for key applications by providing unified, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual infrastructure deployed across local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group offers advanced online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to SCOM 2016 from earlier versions or from other monitoring products, or
integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to include resources based in public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.