Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and support help for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services available to small companies in the Hayward neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's certified Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel consultants offer a broad variety of remote services to help your organization to design, develop, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug business applications powered by any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent can help you to upgrade your legacy Excel solutions to the newest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility issues between different versions of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to clients looking for a fast solution to a stubborn issue related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide full project management support for upgrading or developing mission-critical applications based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or teams.
- Software update management entails installing software updates to operating systems and applications, physical and virtual servers and endpoint devices, peripherals like printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances such as routers and wireless access points, and Internet-of-Things devices such as alarms and robotics. Timely and correctly managed updating maximizes cybersecurity, compliance, availability, and functionality. Sporadic software update management can result in security gaps, compatibility issues, sluggish or inconsistent performance, unnecessary offline stretches, or loss of important features. Progent's managed services for software and firmware patch management provide businesses of all sizes a versatile and affordable solution for assessing, validating, scheduling, implementing, and tracking software and firmware updates to your dynamic IT network. For details, visit Progent's software update management services.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help you to administer and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the likely business benefits of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help your IT organization to plan and execute a smooth upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts can provide affordable remote support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced assistance for application programming, database migration, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored online classes for Office Access application programming and database administration.
- Progent's easy per-minute billing model requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other additional charges that increase service. For remote support during regular business hours, you only pay for the time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you might be charged for our engineerís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically close by to assist. Progent can also offer onsite service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a support request. Progent's online support group has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services allow your business to share the load for Help Desk services transparently between your IT team and Progent's roster of certified technical support engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Help Desk sharing service is an advanced service desk solution built around the top professional services automation (PSA) tool for handling end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and reporting. For more information, refer to Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure architects, business continuity specialists, and data security consultants to assist you to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to design, configure, verify and manage backup/restore systems needed to support a remote workforce. For details about Progent's backup expertise for an at-home workforce, go to data protection consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent uses a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the most difficult network issues that can appear occasionally. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical team members, Progent can rapidly and affordably solve networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT support companies. Working with thousands of clients on installation and troubleshooting jobs every year provides Progent a well-grounded perspective on what approaches succeed and which do not in solving network problems.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security staff can help your company to protect your Mac network through professional services such as running complete security assessments, cleanup after virus attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, deploying advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's Microsoft Project experts offer comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that work closely with Project and Project Online. Services offered by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's security consultants can assist you to adopt and enforce security policies that safeguard sensitive project data without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized information.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) product line is no longer offered by Microsoft, this software bundle remains in wide use. Progent provides a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all versions of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can assist your organization to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from a locally hosted environment powered by Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more value than Cisco's previous PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can help your company to maintain your existing PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your business to design, configure, tune, manage and debug firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.