Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small organizations in the Hayward area are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity experts can assist businesses of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity systems that protect a small office from advanced threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users accessing IT resources spread across multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent can provide the support of a Cloud Solutions Architect to help you to plan a smooth move to Microsoft 365 customized for your IT environment. Prior to proposing this migration plan, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a series of information gathering exercises that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and custom scripts for reviewing your AD, messaging, and Mobile Device Management environment. Key information that cannot be discovered using these methods will be determined via interviews with your IT staff. Find out more information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud migration consulting.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering top throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist your business to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to protect all your digital resources at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration experts.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration experts can assist you with every aspect of Microsoft Azure integration such as requirements definition, prerequisites assessment, system design, pilot testing, implementation, automated management, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can help you to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your users can safely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate critical Microsoft technologies to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid environment that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure resources.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up and troubleshoot teleconferencing applications to enable their telecommuters to interact safely and productively with colleagues and customers. For details about how Progent's experts can assist businesses to install and maintain video conferencing solutions for at-home workers, visit teleconferencing support services for teleworkers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft 365 Excel consultants can assist you to create advanced Excel-based applications or provide 1-on-1 training in the sophisticated capabilities of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also help your company to build and manage a safe, robust IT infrastructure to host your Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint experts can show you how utilize Excel Services to extend the capabilities of Office Excel by integrating interactive spreadsheets into business intelligence dashboards and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialists can demonstrate how to share data between Excel and other products by delivering expertise such as Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains custom programming and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size companies overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support services for a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for a remote workforce, refer to Help Desk support for an at-home workforce.
- Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for real-time conversation and cooperation. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can assist your organization to design a migration to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business or Lync Server and configure, administer, and debug a cloud or hybrid implementation of Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your phone infrastructure.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises network architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with on-site Windows Server 2019. To learn more, see Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important part of any overall IT system security plan. Progent's security professionals can perform extensive penetration checks without the awareness of your organization's in-house IT resources. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event log monitoring are properly set up and consistently observed. Progent can provide continuous autonomous penetration testing to define your internal/external attack surface and to detect ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, improper configurations, compromised credentials, uninstalled patches, and dangerous product defaults can be chained together by threat actors into the multi-vector attacks typical of the latest variants of ransomware. Learn more about Progent's Stealth Penetration Intrusion Assessment Consultants.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology consultants offer world-class remote and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small companies and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to deploy Cisco's continually evolving switch solutions to achieve the speed, expandability, uptime, virtualization support, security and manageability demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch support. For details about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting services. For information about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to plan and deploy a DR solution built around Microsoft's modern failover clustering tools such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing massive high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using industry-standard hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable creation of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to evaluate or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution matches your business requirements. Services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and service plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless switchover to a new carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.