Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of engineering and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Hayward area by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's experts can help small and mid-size businesses to configure and debug teleconferencing applications to enable their at-home workers to communicate securely and productively with colleagues and customers. To find out about ways Progent's experts can help companies to install and manage conferencing technology for an at-home workforce, go to teleconferencing expertise for remote workers.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, build internal webs for applications like as HR or worker education, establish a successful web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-level, data integrated e-commerce applications, Progent can provide talented and experienced web developers. Web site design and development consulting available from Progent's Technology Experts Team include web site design and development, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access application developers can assist your business to plan, build, and maintain database-powered web sites. Progent's experts can also help you build and manage a protected, robust server and communications environment including remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progent offers the services of CISM Premier security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core competencies and worldwide standards of performance that IT security professionals are required to master. It provides business management the confidence that consultants who have qualified for their CISM credential possess the experience and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity management and consulting consulting.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering top throughput for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help your business to configure your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard your IT resources at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet firewall consultants.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to develop custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core functionality of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can utilize the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and development and SQL Server programming, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can assist you with any aspect of Azure cloud integration such as needs analysis, readiness assessment, system design, pilot testing, deployment, automated administration, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can help you to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your users can securely access to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to create a hybrid environment that seamlessly integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure resources.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any overall IT system security plan. Progent's security experts can run extensive penetration tests without the awareness of your organization's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether current security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event history monitoring are properly configured and consistently observed. Progent can provide continuous automatic PEN testing to define your internal and external attack surface and to detect ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, improper configurations, harvested credentials, overlooked patches, and ill-advised product defaults can be chained together by hackers into the multi-front attacks common to modern variants of ransomware. Get additional information about Progent's Stealth PEN Evaluation Consultants.
- Progent provides a family of affordable, flat-rate services designed to allow small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions used by many of the world's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of IT management outsourcing services addresses all critical facets of information technology including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, cloud-based backup/recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.