Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Hayward area are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent has supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has delivered integration, customization, training, and troubleshooting services since the platform's original release. Progent offers high-level support for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can assist you to plan, pilot, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a an outdated release of GP to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services allow organizations to respond to sudden increases in demand for network professionals without incurring the costs and hassle associated with vetting and recruiting experienced technical workers and without increasing your permanent workforce. To find out about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, go to Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology consultant with practical experience and broad knowledge in designing and building efficient and comprehensive business information environments. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server experts, averaging over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also help you to evaluate the business value of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises systems with public cloud services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer ultra-affordable in-depth security for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alerts, endpoint management, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies packaged within a single agent managed from a unified control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's specific needs and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry data security regulations. Progent will assist you define and configure policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that require urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Based in the, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite support, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced online network consulting services, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for companies anywhere in the United States.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide access to senior IT experts with decades of background as technology project managers for application development, business systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Newer strains of crypto-ransomware not only scramble vital online data but also infiltrate all available system restores and backups. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery experts can help your business to rebuild an IT network damaged by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, Cerber, MegaCortex, or Locky. To find out more, visit ransomware cleanup and system recovery services.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of top information security companies to provide web-based control and comprehensive security for all your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. The cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to inbound attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device provides a deeper layer of analysis for inbound email. For outgoing email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that originates and ends within your corporate firewall. Read about Progent's complete ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a full-spectrum of remote network support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing advanced online network consulting and has provided IT support to clients in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote network support for local governments eliminates travel costs and solves problems more quickly than on-premises support.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can assist you to update your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the costs and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit computing, design an economical upgrade strategy that reduces business interruptions, and provide timely online support to aid your organization to install 64-bit software and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent can help your organization in any phase of your migration to Exchange Server 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 as a host for Exchange; planning HA architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); setting up DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook. To learn more, visit Progent's MS Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure monitoring and management products and is intended to provide a centralized mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of all sizes with all facets of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate efficiently from older versions of VMM, develop processes for building and deploying VMs and hosts, implement fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization professionals offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.