Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size companies in Hayward are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to consolidate and streamline the administration of your PCs along with your web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device management platform or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing business needs.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing consultant with an extensive background deploying technology from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to plan, install, upgrade, or maintain a telepresence solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure consultants who can help companies of any size to create and maintain a communications network that delivers the speed, reliability, protection, and expandability required to support your telepresence solution.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver economical multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced heuristics for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alarms, device management, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent accessible from a unified console. Progent's security and virtualization experts can assist you to design and configure a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique needs and that helps you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that require urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover quickly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services allow your business to share the load for Help Desk support seamlessly between your in-house IT team and Progent's nationwide pool of certified technical support technicians and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Help Desk Co-management service is a collaborative support solution built around the leading professional services automation tool for managing service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, status tracking, and reporting. For details, see Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- The Helpdesk service delivery structure used by Progent offers small and midsize companies a dependable alternative to reliance on freelance service individuals by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all support groups, optional round-the-clock access to urgent help, fast escalation to world-class specialists for handling the most difficult issues, service consistency and dependability, quick follow-up overseen by seasoned service administrators, a variety of convenient mechanisms for requesting support jobs, plus a high level of process transparency enabled by trouble ticket tracking and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, previously known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco SRST solutions for survivability.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and web software development. The latest releases provide enhanced security, reliability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant enhancements in remote administration. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's IIS consultants can help your company to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling ASP.NET applications.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.