Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in Hayward are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist organizations of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can help implement cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business from advanced threats or Progent can plan, configure, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources spread over a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to diagram, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept updated, captures and manages the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when potential issues are detected. By automating time-consuming network management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks such as network mapping, expanding your network, finding appliances that need important software patches, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release that bridges the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud-based components into a seamless information management solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server solutions support.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security team members can help you to protect your Mac network system through expert services such as running comprehensive security auditing, recovery from virus attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, deploying advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a detailed security strategy customized for your business and network environment.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of wireless controllers streamline the management of Wi-Fi networks by unifying the configuration and management of wireless access points, optimizing Wi-Fi performance by limiting the effect of radio frequency congestion, improving Wi-Fi availability with rapid auto-failover, and hardening data security by detecting cyber threats and analyzing traffic content based on user type and location. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or implement a smooth upgrade to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology, visit Catalyst wireless controller consulting services.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid networks that combine Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have some mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help you with any phase of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical bottlenecks and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Exchange solution is successfully completed on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting support for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a globally recognized achievement that represents expertise in network security audit and control. Certified by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates undergo an extensive examination administered by the ISACA professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant able to assist companies in the fields of information systems audit process, information technology enforcement, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help you to design, deploy, test and maintain a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or onsite expertise to help businesses of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that make up creating a cohesive Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi networks, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost remote and on-premises help to carry out your upgrade to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce thorough documentation of your upgraded email system, train your network support team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical help.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.