Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size companies in the Hayward area are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable help for system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help you to plan, deploy, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to implement and manage an onsite, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and experienced database application developers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity planning specialists, and certified data security professionals to assist your business to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Premier network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic capabilities and worldwide standards of skill that information security professionals are required to master. CISM gives executive management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM credential have the experience and capability to deliver efficient security management and consulting consulting.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and medium-sized organizations an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup activities and allows fast restoration of vital files, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of hardware breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver advanced expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when needed, can assist you to recover your business-critical information. Read about the entire ProSight series of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security strategy and select appropriate products from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while sticking within your spending limits.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include design, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft products by offering services including complicated Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration support and development. For application and network management automation, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 migrations, Progent can assist with planning and also offers on-premises support in deployment at sites in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support experts can assist enterprises to troubleshoot chronic connectivity problems affecting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security experts can perform an independent and comprehensive network security evaluations to help large organizations validate their compliance with mandated security standards.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person expertise to assist companies of any size to design, deploy, manage, and repair a backup system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving particularly challenging problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft Project consultants can provide comprehensive online and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange 2010 maintenance, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to help you to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can use Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's security engineers can assist you to plan and enforce security policies that safeguard sensitive business information without disrupting the productive sharing of authorized information.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the network security services addressed within GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 developers, SharePoint 2010 engineers and SharePoint Server 2007 experts can assist you to rationalize the economic case for deploying the latest version of SharePoint, advise you on the appropriate version of SharePoint for your application, offer setup and integration expertise, assist you to set up MS SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and customized application programs to work with SharePoint, develop a comprehensive security plan that includes portal solutions, and provide troubleshooting and Contact Center support.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technologies from a range of top hardware and software suppliers. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products engineering services, help with Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, Oracle DBA and development services, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper firewall and VPN router configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have more than 15 years of experience designing, deploying, enhancing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide organizations of any size advanced online or on-premises consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to design a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability needed to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent can also help you to install and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure and Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious issues detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help your organization to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective online assistance to assist you to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a resilient, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent also offers online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that maximizes the strategic value of your IT system.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.