Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Hayward area are focused on customers who require fast and economical assistance with system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size organizations to get an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your essential network devices conform to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI like a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both options also offer the ongoing advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include easier management, better compliance with information security regulations, higher utilization of network assets, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and restore, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer expert remote and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize companies and campus LANs to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's continually improving switch solutions to realize the speed, expandability, resilience, virtualization, security and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, refer to Nexus switch support. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, visit Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration experts can provide affordable remote consulting to assist companies of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid environments that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers as-needed expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent's backup consultants offer support for a broad range of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major backup products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide support for Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and medium-sized businesses as an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud resources into a seamless information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server solutions consulting.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides value-priced service packages that will give your network system the stability, security, and functionality your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT consultants, the most advanced network management software, and comprehensive service packages, will keep your line-of-business computer network applications and servers up and running.
- System Center 2016 provides important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support including tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class remote and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist you to design and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize an existing one, migrate efficiently from a previous version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can help you to create and support applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and affordable way. Progent for can assist your company to create SQL Server applications by offering a wide range of professional services such as specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, normalization, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security, and fault tolerance.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of APs are Linux-based devices engineered as entry-level wireless APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless infrastructure experts offer online or onsite integration and debugging support to assist you to plan, configure, upgrade, tune, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP environments of any size or topology. For more information about Progent's support for both current and older Cisco Small Business series of WiFi access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi access points consulting services.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are highly-qualified network experts who are awarded this prestigious certification only through strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complex issues surrounding network planning, integration, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or acquiring patches to correct problems. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by phone so you can get instant assistance for complex network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are outside the scope of your local IT support providers.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading data security companies to provide web-based management and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid structure of Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with a local gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and blocks most unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a further level of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the onsite security gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent employs a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most difficult technical issues that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical team members, Progent can quickly and affordably repair issues that would stymie most computer support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting tasks every year gives Progent a unique view on what approaches work and which do not in solving IT problems.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.