Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small organizations in the Hayward neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for all of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent has in-depth experience both providing Microsoft Operations Manager consulting and using this powerful proactive monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small companies two affordable outsourcing service options based on Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Solution and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Plan.
To view a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: System Monitoring Packages.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises troubleshooting, computer network management outsourcing and network consulting services to companies in California and in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide high-level online IT consulting, network monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to cut expenses and minimize downtime for businesses nationwide.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, versatile OS that allows small organizations to transition from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking paradigm that includes on-premises and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of moving to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based model for your network environment. Progent can provide comprehensive project management to help you plan and carry out a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure planning and integration consulting.)
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can show you how to build a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes key technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís information technology experts can assist you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity planning experts to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup/restore platform for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with similar features but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad range of consulting support services to help your business to plan, integrate, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, create in-house sites for applications like as HR or employee education, create a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or build enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce applications, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web design consultants. Web site development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Group include web site design and development, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers can assist you to plan, build, and manage data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you design and maintain a protected, robust server and communications network incorporating wireless connectivity, to support your web platforms.
- The new ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more performance than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help your company to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your company to plan, integrate, tune, administer and debug firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent offers a wide array of cost-effective support services to help your business to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning support, Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.