Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for IT networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services available to small businesses in Hayward by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management tools and is designed to provide a unified mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of any size with all facets of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade smoothly from older versions of Virtual Machine Manager, develop workflows for building and installing virtual machines and hosts, implement fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the strategic business benefits of the latest technologies like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's virtualization professionals can provide advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can help businesses of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can help create efficient cybersecurity solutions that protect a small business from modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users sharing IT resources spread over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can offer companies of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis package that facilitates the speedy development of enterprise-class business programs. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your information system. Progent can also help you to perform a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can help you to administer and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to estimate the likely business benefits of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help you to design and execute an efficient migration to a current version of Windows.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of IT security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the network security services covered under GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security professionals can help your company to protect your Mac network system through expert services such as performing comprehensive security auditing, recovery from hacker assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe mobile access, installing advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services make it possible for your business to share the load for Help Desk services transparently between your in-house IT team and Progent's roster of veteran desktop support technicians and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progentís shared Help Desk service is a collaborative support solution based on the leading professional services automation (PSA) tool for managing end-user service requests, ticketing, ownership, progress tracking, and metrics. For more information, visit Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that handles all facets of online Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, assigning ownership, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any full-time service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter experts to resolve the most problems. For details, refer to Progentís online desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of top information security companies to deliver centralized control and world-class security for your email traffic. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to external threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device provides a deeper layer of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the onsite gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that stays inside your corporate firewall. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a range of consulting services to help companies of all sizes to support, manage, and troubleshoot environments that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help you to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to design and carry out a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network architecture including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide remote or on-premises support ranging from on-demand architecture review or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. For more information, visit SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- Progent can give your organization online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server consultants to create a fault-tolerant email system that provides secure email connectivity throughout your company. For mobile workers with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide remote and on premises expertise to help you with any phase of business intelligence reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to designing and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to support your current reporting system, help you to upgrade reports and databases from a legacy reporting platform to a modern solution, and provide as-needed online mentoring tailored to your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting and analytics consultants can provide experience in the leading business intelligence reporting and visualization tools such as the SQL Server BI stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins including Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.