Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the Hayward vicinity are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help for network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an IT professional with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive and comprehensive business technology networks. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 consultants, with an average of over ten years of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, assures your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to assess the advantages of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over a quarter century of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP specialist with over 20 years of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or on-premises services that can range from as-needed advice to end-to-end solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Expertise.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can help your company to install an e-commerce environment that is secure, dependable, and fast. Progent can also enable you to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and inventory systems to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web software based on standard development utilities or tailor off-the-shelf applications so that they accommodate your special business needs. For data-intensive web applications, Progent offers the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT support that can range from desktop troubleshooting to full-service project management. The white paper also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can assist companies to reduce expenses, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are up to 185 miles away from one another. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to plan, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical needs and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with tasks such as assigning shelf IDs, arranging aggregate layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your disaster recovery solution to show compliance with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can assist your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to simplify the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security engineers can help your company to protect your Mac network through professional support services such as running complete security assessments, recovery from work assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote connectivity, deploying advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a comprehensive security strategy customized for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your upgraded messaging environment, train your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed quickly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative services and technical support.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering top throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help your business to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard your digital resources at the network edge, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, see Fortinet firewall consultants.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.