Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small businesses in the city of Hayward are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable assistance with system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help you with every phase of Azure cloud integration such as needs analysis, readiness assessment, solution architecture, pre-production testing, implementation, centralized management, performance optimization, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can help you to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your clients can safely connect to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up critical Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid environment that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the technology of top data security companies to provide centralized management and comprehensive security for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises security gateway appliance to offer advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. The cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway appliance adds a deeper level of analysis for inbound email. For outbound email, the local security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends within your corporate firewall. Read about the entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small organizations
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent offers a family of low-cost, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions used by some of the world's leading corporations. The ProSight portfolio of IT management outsourcing services addresses all key aspects of information technology such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Load balancing your servers enhances throughput and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing services cover a broad selection of high-availability load balancing technologies such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content delivery products including F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a variety of technical services to help organizations of any size to support, manage, and troubleshoot IT systems that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will help you build a fault-tolerant network that incorporates key technologies and processes for line-of-business applications. Progentís information technology professionals can help you to configure a network infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, network load balancing, non-stop data centers, cloud backup and restore, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location networks. Progent can also provide business continuity planning consultants to help you plan, test, and document a recovery process founded on best practices.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over 25 years of experience assisting manufacturing and service organizations to manage complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes in order to get products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting that spans from as-needed guidance to comprehensive solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, upgrades, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and implement a WiFi network optimized for your environment, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, performance, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite survey features onsite walkthroughs, spectrum and data protection audits of your existing WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, testing for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-requested Wireless APs such as Cisco Aironet access points, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed document defining a new WLAN.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth expertise in specialized application areas, enabling you to create fast, cost effective and cohesive IT solutions that address the individual needs of your business. Progent's application developers can help your company to customize Microsoft's important business applications by providing a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.