Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small companies in the Hayward area are focused on clients who need quick and economical help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers powerful innovations as well as a revamped structure. These improvements affect key IT areas such as ease of administration, high availability (HA), security, cost of ownership, collaboration, expandability, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consultants can provide remote or on-premises expertise to assist your organization to administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly known as CallManager, acts as the core of Cisco's communications and collaboration portfolio. Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) offer a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating with unified messaging applications like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can help with any aspect of Unified CM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- The current ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help you to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances or migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to plan, deploy, optimize, manage and debug firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in offering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can assist your business to integrate your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard all your IT resources at the network edge, within the data center, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, see Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration experts.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a broad variety of remote services to help you to design, program, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to move your current Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between various releases of Excel. Progent offers on-demand support to clients who need a quick solution to a stubborn issue associated with Office Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for upgrading or creating line-of-business application software based on Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- In conducting information technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined milestones in order to adhere to budget constraints, project timeframes, and engineering goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes scope definition, architecture proposals, project pilots, design adjustment, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed description of technical services delivered and to help in future system management.
- Progent offers remote or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help your business to design, implement, manage and troubleshoot unified communications environments that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience assisting organizations of any size to create collaboration ecosystems by delivering expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones setup, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and database administrators can provide cost-effective online database administration or application development services and can assist organizations of all sizes to integrate and maintain MySQL within a robust IT environment that offers advanced speed, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.