Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Hayward are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your information network.
- The overwhelming majority of organization multi-office communications infrastructures feature no fault tolerance from Internet line outages. Progentís interoffice connectivity engineers can help small organizations achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office networks based on fault tolerant EIGRP routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice networking.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) deliver a significant performance boost compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized management and automation of advanced cybersecurity features like application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's security services to create and centrally control IT ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls, visit Firepower firewalls integration services.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help your company to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also show you how to evaluate the likely strategic value of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration experts can assist your IT organization to design and execute an efficient upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent follows a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most difficult technical problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of 100s of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can quickly and economically solve issues that would baffle ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and troubleshooting jobs every year gives Progent a unique understanding about which approaches work and which ones do not in resolving network problems.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote consistent performance and maximum
availability for critical applications by providing centralized, cross-platform tracking of IT infrastructure installed throughout local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting team offers world-class online and onsite expertise to assist
businesses of all sizes to design, integrate, tune, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier versions or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or
integrate multiple monitoring systems into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who can help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes key technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís information technology professionals can assist your company to implement a system infrastructure with features such as failover Internet connections, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, cloud backup and restore, high-availability interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity planning experts to help you design, validate, and document a recovery process based on best practices.
- Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, tune, manage, and troubleshoot computer networks that incorporate telecommuters. To find out about Progent's consulting services for an at-home workforce, see teleworkers solutions.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services enable organizations to respond to the need for network support personnel without incurring the expense and hassle associated with identifying and hiring reliable technical help and without increasing your permanent workforce. For details about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, see Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.