Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Hayward area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery system by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your network infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can assist you to administer and support an off-site datacenter that features high uptime, advanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants offer a broad selection of economical remote consulting services to assist you to maintain your current Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to migrate to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's experts include VBA programming, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between various releases of Office Word, interfacing Word with other Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to create and support applications that utilize the SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server applications and knows how to work with a customer's management to complete programs in a cost effective and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to build SQL Server applications by offering a wide selection of professional support services such as specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, normalization, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide companies of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the rapid creation of enterprise-grade business programs that can give your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity of your IT system. Progent can also assist your company to carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small organization's servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are built upon mature virtualization techniques that allow small businesses with mixed- platform environments to economize significantly on the costs of capital investments, system maintenance, and IT management while benefiting from enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small organizations.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your organization with any phase of designing, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you through challenging technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on time and within budget. For details about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent has delivered remote technical consulting help to companies in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have indicated their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say about the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project experts offer advanced remote and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that integrate closely with Project and Project Online. Consulting services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help your company to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can utilize Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security engineers can help your IT team to define and enforce security workflows that safeguard important business information without interfering with the efficient sharing of authorized data.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.