Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Hayward vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Stealth penetration checking is a key component of any overall network security plan. Progentís security experts can perform thorough stealth penetration security checks without the knowledge of your organization's in-house IT resources. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are correctly set up and consistently observed.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen consultants can assist you to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a complete service desk solution that manages all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing responsibility, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for small organizations with few in-house service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide online support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter experts to handle challenging problems. For details, see Progentís remote desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- Progent can provide the services of proven ransomware recovery experts with the knowledge to restore a network that has suffered an attack by a ransomware cryptoworm like Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, or Locky. To find out more, visit ransomware cleanup and restoration services.
- Progent's Cisco wireless controller consultants can help your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage and monitor wireless LANs of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and troubleshoot your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco's modern Wi-Fi controller technology. Progent can provide support for both hardware-based and software-only wireless controllers and can help you to determine which version is appropriare for your wireless solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller consulting.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Aironet Wi-Fi access point planning and deployment consulting and Cisco wireless controller integration so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the performance for your Wi-Fi network while extending the signal coverage.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all support work to make sure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their support company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each service task, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network support reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a new service organization or assume more support duties in house. Complete service reporting also provides IT managers the visibility needed to assess the quality of support services and develop more realistic IT budgets.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and test a repeatable process for recovering applications and services rapidly after a breakdown. SRM supports centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a DR solution based on VMware SRM.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can help you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's premiere network control software to help you to simplify the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help you manage networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to optimize utilization, simplify network administration, and improve application uptime and data protection. run several virtual machines on a single physical processor. Common applications for virtual servers include resource consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that require older OS software, and economical isolation of application programming or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Server Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can configure virtual machines to maximize speed, reliability and manageability while at the same time cutting expenses; suggest and test business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a major failure; and provide continuing support, repair, and consulting assistance as computer technology evolves.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small organizations a dependable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, offsite, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables low-cost cloud backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Headline features include industry-leading inline deduplication to cut backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, advanced encryption, item-level restore capability for specific files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a wide array of services to assist you to design, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For details, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.