Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in Hayward are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Access Point experts offer affordable online and onsite support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 wireless access points (WAPs). To find out more about Progent's consulting services for Catalyst 9100 Line of Wireless Access Points, see Catalyst 9100 802.11ax access points solution planning, configuration, and management consulting.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to deploy and debug video conferencing technology to allow their at-home employees to interact safely and productively with fellow workers and customers. For details about ways Progent's experts can assist businesses to install and maintain teleconferencing platforms for a remote workforce, refer to video conferencing consulting services for telecommuters.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) product line is no longer available, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent offers extensive Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can assist your business to evaluate the potential advantages of transitioning from a locally hosted datacenter based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's eCommerce application software consultants can assist you to install an e-commerce environment that is protected, reliable, and fast. Progent can also enable you to develop a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and inventory databases to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web applications based on industry standard programming tools or tailor off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your special business requirements. For database-intensive applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist organizations of all sizes to plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help your company to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to benefit from the many new high-availability and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer comprehensive support for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by delivering services including Aironet wireless access point consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax access points solution planning, deployment, and management services, Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring HLB; configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with M365; and setting up Outlook. For details, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Windows Server 2019 migration experts.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.