Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Hayward area are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable help with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 40-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller organizations who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT team but who still require information networks with enterprise-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consulting experts have more than 15 years of background integrating, maintaining and troubleshooting the key components included with System Center and can help you to design, configure, maintain, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to transition to a newer version of Microsoft System Center. In addition, Progent can help you to migrate to more modern releases of System Center such as System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other additional fees that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular business hours, you pay only for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be billed for our expertís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can also provide onsite support to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a support call. Progent's remote support group has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 11 experts can provide a range of services for Windows 11 such as Microsoft 365 solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter access, security and compliance, streamlined deployment, and Help Desk Call Center support. Progent can also assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, see Microsoft Windows 11 planning and integration services.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size businesses to get an objective assessment of the health of their IT system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management tools available, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your essential network assets adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI such as a cleaner and more secure AD implementation. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include easier management, better compliance with information security regulations, higher utilization of network assets, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and restore, and higher availability. To learn more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voice messaging platform that accelerates teamwork by offering flexible set of alternatives for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and maintain. Cisco Unity Connection lets you read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise satellite offices with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to make sure your voice messaging solution continues to deliver significant business value.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, validate and manage data protection systems required for remote workers. To learn about Progent's backup/restore services for a remote workforce, refer to data protection consulting services for a remote workforce.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map out, track, optimize and debug their connectivity appliances such as switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, client computers and other devices. Using cutting-edge RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that network maps are always updated, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores like network mapping, expanding your network, finding appliances that require important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Learn about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- It is common for small office multi-site communications networks to have no redundancy in case of Internet line failures. Progentís multi-site connectivity consultants can help small organizations create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement fault tolerant Inter-office connections supported by zero-downtime EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and transparent fail-over can provide economical non-stop interoffice networking.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.