Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Hayward vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent has delivered remote technical support assistance to companies in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to see what people say concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote assistance to help your business to design, configure, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you through specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a resilient, secure and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide online and on-premises training to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the strategic value of your information network.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert help for solutions from other major Firewall vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security plan and choose appropriate technologies from multiple suppliers to achieve your security objectives while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi network adapted to your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service. Progentís onsite survey includes onsite inspection, spectrum and security audits of your current wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for client-specified Wi-Fi APs such as Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive report defining the new WLAN.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced support in deploying and operating all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a wide variety of affordable online consulting services based on leading practices to assist businesses of any size to get all the benefits of this powerful platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for secure file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs offer cost-effective remote database administration or software programming support and can help businesses of all sizes to configure and support MySQL in a dependable network infrastructure that offers high levels of performance, scalability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping companies port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help your business in any and all phases of your migration to Exchange 2016 including designing HA system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages designed to allow small companies to get an impartial security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs an extensive test of your network from outside your firewall to determine possible risks in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a network scan from a secure computer within your company firewall to uncover vulnerabilities to inside attacks. The two security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured remote site.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can help you to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also help you to design a web site that is integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to lower the expense and improve the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design specialized web software based on powerful development utilities or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For database-driven applications, Progent offers the services of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access software developers.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are up to 300km away from one another. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that meets your technical needs and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to verify adherence with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the operating system powering almost all Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often offers updates to IOS in order to fix problems, plug security weaknesses, or improve features. Unfortunately, upgrading IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system infrastructure. For example, there could be limitations of internal RAM that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide selection of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your router software, propose appropriate updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and test your update, tune throughput, resolve issues, and train your network support managers how to get the benefits of all significant new capabilities.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 engineers, SharePoint 2010 developers and SharePoint Server 2007 experts can help you evaluate the business case for implementing the latest release of SharePoint, consult with you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and deployment services, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with SharePoint Server, develop a comprehensive security strategy that encompasses portal solutions, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help organizations of any size to maintain, administer, and troubleshoot environments that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.