Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of engineering and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the Hayward area by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of any size to follow best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, networking, storage, and libraries; plan, implement, and administer private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can assist you to move from an earlier edition of SCVMM or from another virtualization management system, and Progent can assist you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM ecosystem so you get the highest possible return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help you to design and carry out a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to benefit from new security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade colocation centers in the and major cities across the United States, and Progent's Internet data center consulting team can improve your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that meets the individual needs of your organization including geographic proximity, size, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center IT services are designed for businesses with equipment located at co-location hosting facilities and requiring on-demand in-person help at the collocation site plus remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent offers a variety of collocation center consulting services including system topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and support, tech support for server and communications networking, design and installation of non-stop systems, defining and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing solutions, and creating high-availability server and storage cluster systems.
Progent has delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost 20 years and Progent has provided integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent offers top-tier support for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, pilot, and carry out a cost-effective upgrade from a a legacy release of GP to the current release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting services.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- The most recent release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP includes powerful innovations such as specialized Role Centers, enhanced analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP consultants can provide custom programming, integration and debugging support to enable you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can help you to design and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your business, acquire more customers, refine your sales campaigns, and form productive partnerships.
- Progent offers the support of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying products from the leading telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that preserves your current investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information system. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure consultants able to help companies of any size to create and troubleshoot a network that delivers the performance, dependability, security, and scalability required to support your telepresence solution.
- In conducting IT projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, scheduling, and technical objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, architecture proposals, proof of concept piloting, design tuning, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services delivered and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Progent has extensive experience offering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting and utilizing this powerful proactive monitoring solution.
Progent offers small companies two popular outsourcing service packages built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Plan and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Plan.
To download a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: System Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's business software experts can help your company to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also show you how to design a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and inventory software to reduce the expense and increase the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design custom web software based on industry standard development tools or tailor popular applications so that they address your special business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access software programmers.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist businesses of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity solutions that protect a small business against advanced threats or Progent can design, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile users sharing IT resources spread across multiple physical sites and various clouds.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure consistent performance and dependable
uptime for critical workloads by offering centralized, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed across on-premises datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting group can provide world-class remote and onsite support to help
businesses of any size to plan, integrate, tune, enhance and repair Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from different monitoring products, or combine a variety of monitoring systems into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.