Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Hayward are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be running an old release of IOS, the operating system powering virtually all Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides updates to IOS in order to fix bugs, plug security gaps, or improve features. However, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco device and your network infrastructure. For example, there could be limitations of local RAM that could cause a new software release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide variety of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco software platform like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can run audits of your Cisco software, recommend sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, configure and verify your new software, tune performance, troubleshoot problems, and train your network support managers how to utilize any important new functions.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide advanced support for the technologies that go into building an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Office apps, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Stealth intrusion checking is an important part of any overall network security strategy. Progent's security professionals can run thorough stealth penetration security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house IT staff. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are correctly set up and actively observed.
- Exchange Server 2013 incorporates significant improvements to the functionality of its predecessor Exchange 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a revamped architecture. These improvements affect key facets of IT such as manageability, availability, security and compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, extensibility, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can provide remote or onsite expertise to help you manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 upgrade assistance, and Exchange Online integration to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's Experts Team offers help in Microsoft accounting and ERP software, allowing you to customize cost effective and comprehensive IT solutions that fit the specific requirements of your company. Progent's custom software development consultants can deliver a variety of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software training and programming,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software help,
and Microsoft Commerce configuration.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers access to veteran information technology professionals with years of experience as IT project managers for application development, information technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer world-class management expertise to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to ensure that major projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen consultants can assist you to configure and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from older NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and troubleshoot network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-technology systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in critical areas such as speed, availability, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates transparently across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you maintain your Microsoft SQL Server 2014 system or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or SQL Server 2019 upgrade consulting to help you deploy a more modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO from Progent offer small and mid-sized organizations a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO automates and monitors your backup activities and enables fast recovery of vital data, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted as a result of component failures, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images, plus Hyper-V and VMware images. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can provide world-class expertise to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when necessary, can assist you to recover your critical information. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can provide System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the administration of your desktops along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device management platform or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving business requirements.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises consulting to help businesses to move all or part of their core network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save management hassle and equipment expense and enable the use of Google's cutting edge machine learning tools. Progent can help your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies first designed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving data security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital applications, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and execute a non-disruptive migration strategy, train your IT management and support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business value. Progent's virtual server consultants can also provide Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server planning and implementation consulting and Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization upgrade to help you to update your Windows Hyper-V 2016 environment.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.