Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the Hayward area are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable help for system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can provide businesses with an information management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced technology executive can provide strategic direction to help you to integrate sensible technology to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your business goals. Your company can develop and implement a well conceived information technology plan without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, creating and tracking models for Return on Investment, reengineering workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, defining security and compliance standards, business impact analysis, automating data center administration, patch control, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery planning.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in key areas including speed, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that works seamlessly with all types of applications including OLTP, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver efficient remote and on-premises services such as planning, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, and software development services to help businesses of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If you are already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT organization but who still require information networks with enterprise-class reliability, protection, and performance.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Aironet Wi-Fi access point planning and deployment consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi specification to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi LAN while extending the signal coverage.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed physical storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data generated locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a broad range of consulting support services to assist you to plan, configure, operate and repair a BDR solution based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants offer a broad range of economical remote consulting services to assist your organization to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Word environment or help you to upgrade to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between various versions of Word, integrating Word with other Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and online Microsoft Office Word training customized for your special requirements.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to evaluate or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business requirements. Services provided by Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a different ISP and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and configuring new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant BGP configurations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test environments and rollout plans, tune your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, train your IT management, staff, create a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline IT administration, help with application development, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If you are considering upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can assist you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.