Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Hayward by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many new high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and test a consistent workflow for restoring services rapidly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to verify complete service restoration, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist you to design, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery system powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to assess the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test environments and rollout strategies, optimize your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT management, team, develop an enterprise-wide security plan, automate IT administration, assist with application development, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the work required for network managers to set up software programs so that they are consistent throughout a corporate user base, provide the ability to manage access to business data, and enable quick deployment of new or updated workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS streamlines client access, improves responsiveness, strengthens data security, centralizes administration, and offers an almost transparent user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can assist you to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up test and production environments, improve your system architecture to support virtual desktops effectively, assess and remediate security problems, and train your IT managers to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that enables organizations of all sizes to build a centrally managed and protected communications ecosystem that supports a BYOD computing style with chat, presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN calling across a wide assortment of desktop and mobile devices. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help your company to maintain your legacy Lync environment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern system by offering Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also help you create a hybrid cloud network model that integrates on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to design, deploy, and support IS controls to mitigate network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist your company to develop and execute a risk management plan based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to implement collaborative solutions like SharePoint and Teams to allow their teleworkers to benefit from productive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent can help companies to install and manage collaboration solutions for remote workers, refer to collaboration software support services for telecommuters.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, creating efficient system upgrade methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, planning or validating disaster recovery solutions, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training systems for new technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot systems, the lab reduces capital outlay and technical risk while keeping critical network initiatives on schedule.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.