Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small organizations in the city of Hayward by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's MySQL software developers and database administrators can provide affordable online DBA or application development support and can assist organizations of any size to configure and support MySQL within a reliable IT environment that provides high levels of speed, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting companies port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist companies to incorporate Office desktop and Office 365 applications including Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless productivity solution that provides fast ROI and promotes better business results. Progent can assist you to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server running locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility issues with different versions of Office desktop and offers customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 training to individual users and groups.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering top performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can assist your business to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to safeguard all your IT assets at the network edge, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide consulting support for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist you to administer and troubleshoot Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to assess the potential strategic advantages of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and carry out a non-disruptive migration to a current version of Windows.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of remote IT support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing expert online network consulting and has provided IT solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote IT consulting for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves issues faster than onsite support.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system designed specifically for law practices. Progent can provide access to NetDocs consultants who can provide expert guidance to help your organization to plan, configure, administer, tune, or troubleshoot a document management system solution based on NetDocuments. To learn about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocs, visit NetDocs DMS consulting services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to set up collaborative software like SharePoint and Teams to allow their remote workforce to engage in productive teamwork with colleagues and customers. For details about ways Progent can help businesses to install and manage collaborative technology for an at-home workforce, refer to collaborative technology consulting expertise for at-home workers.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.