Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in the Hayward area are focused on customers who require fast and affordable help with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and medium-size organizations to design, install, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot information networks that support teleworkers. Progent's consultants can assist you to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management. To learn about Progent's consulting services for telecommuters, go to work-from-home support.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior machine learning tools from SentinelOne to defend endpoints and physical and virtual servers against modern malware assaults like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely get by legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM safeguards local and cloud resources and provides a unified platform to address the entire malware attack progression including filtering, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows VSS and real-time network-wide immunization against new threats. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint support since the initial product was published. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 experts can assist you to manage your legacy SharePoint deployment or upgrade a modern on-premises version of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-based or hybrid solution. For details on upgrading, refer to SharePoint Server 2019 upgrade consulting.
- Progent's consulting support for network service businesses enables you to take advantage of Progent's consulting engineers under your own service brand as a transparent extension of your network consulting staff. To learn about Progent's expertise for network service providers, go to Progent's consulting services for IT service firms.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer in-depth expertise in deploying and operating all on-prem and cloud-based versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad variety of affordable remote consulting services following leading practices to assist businesses of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this leading platform. Services available from Progent include system planning, installation and upgrades, setting up secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized online training classes.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes several innovations including Personalized Role Centers, improved business analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software consultants offer software development, configuration and troubleshooting support to enable your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional services and programs. Also, Progent can help your organization to create and analyze data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your business, acquire additional clients, refine your marketing campaigns, and build successful alliances.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that calls for a mix of field experience, IT knowledge and business acumen. It also demands close co-operation with the victim's IT staff and the insurance carrier, if there is one. Since the number one goal of the ransomware target is fast recovery, it is vital to deploy response teams that work effectively, concurrently, and with intimate collaboration. Progent offers the scope of IT knowledge and the depth of personnel to complement your IT support team and recover your network rapidly and affordably. To learn more, see ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that combines array-based storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are up to 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent can provide access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to plan, configure, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to verify adherence with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for business continuity planning, testing, and training to help your company to prepare for potential disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical network functions, avoid lost information, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your executive and IT support group to provide risk analysis, identify interdependencies, identify human and physical resources needed to operate your organization, determine business-critical IT functions and define acceptable restoration times, select colocation sites, configure secure offsite connectivity for key workers, plan emergency notification systems and assign duties for staff, write a complete recovery and test plan, and train key people to execute your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques enable IT organizations to optimize utilization, simplify network operations, and improve application continuity and security. run several virtual machines on a single actual processor. Common usage scenarios for virtualization are resource efficiency, low-cost platforms for applications that require outdated OS software, and affordable isolation of application development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants offer Microsoft Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server solutions, Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization expertise, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual machines to maximize performance, dependability and manageability while at the same time lowering expenses; suggest and test disaster recovery plans that minimize downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and provide continuing support, troubleshooting, and consulting services as computer technology advances.
- Progent can assist you to plan and manage environments that include resources from multiple public clouds. Progent can provide a range of cloud support services that include Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, Amazon Web Marketing Service development, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) management. For more information, visit Progent's experts in configuring and managing multiple clouds.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.