Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Hayward area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your company to plan and implement a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. To learn more, see Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the latest versions of Microsoft Windows Server is radically redesigned to simplify the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to provide greater levels of system dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster Validation, revamped setup and installation, improved cluster management, redesigned cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, hardened security and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater storage and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified cluster technology consultants can assist you assess the business benefits of failover clusters, design and execute an installation, train your network support staff to manage your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and test a business continuity procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver ultra-affordable in-depth security for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint control, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified console. Progent's security and virtualization experts can assist you to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry information protection regulations. Progent will assist you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost online and onsite support to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, generate extensive documentation of your new messaging system, train your IT team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer continuing administrative services and technical help.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major enhancements in critical areas including speed, availability, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that works transparently with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver efficient online and onsite consulting services such as system design, deployment, management, remediation, and software development services to enable organizations of any size to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is already running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to perform a cost-effective transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can help you integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that align with your network security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to deploy collaborative platforms like SharePoint and Teams to permit their teleworkers to benefit from productive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent's experts can assist companies to integrate and maintain collaborative applications for a remote workforce, see collaboration technology consulting expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to deploy IP voice platforms to provide their teleworkers the benefit of seamless access to the company phone infrastructure. For details about how Progent's consultants can help your telecommuters to integrate and debug VoIP platforms, see VoIP solutions for teleworkers.
- Progent offers easy, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite networking experts who earn this top-level certification only through thorough testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complex issues surrounding network architecture, configuration, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to receive immediate help for complex network problems that are affecting worker efficiency but are outside the scope of your local IT support providers.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of online IT support and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the pioneers in providing expert online IT support and has delivered IT solutions to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than onsite service calls.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing engineer with expertise integrating technology from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to plan, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure engineers able to help companies of any size to build and maintain a network that delivers the performance, dependability, security, and scalability you need to accommodate your telepresence solution.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital business data generated on-premises, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad range of consulting support services to help you to plan, configure, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers advanced expertise for the technologies that make up creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.