Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support help for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Hayward by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of remote network support services possible for both urgent as well as standard problems. For emergency issues that affect many users, crucial personnel, or a line-of-business application, the TRC can engage in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding every corrected issue to confirm you are satisfied with the resolution and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help your organization to design a DR solution built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using commodity equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's economical after-hours online support program offers companies round-the-clock availability of remote support from Progent's TRC. Support services available outside regular work hours include fixing issues with Windows server products, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with MS Office applications, system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent produces complete and detailed reports of all support activity to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends email accounts of services shortly after finishing each support interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT support reporting makes it easier for clients to move to a different service organization or take on increased service responsibilities internally. Good support reporting also give IT managers the visibility required to determine the value of support services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small businesses a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include industry-leading Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as little as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), advanced encryption, item-level restore options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes and for vCenter for handling larger environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up online VMs with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a wide array of services to help you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. To read more, visit Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts offer affordable online support for all editions of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced support for Access application development, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom online classes for Office Access programming and DBA services.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis package that opens the door to the speedy development of enterprise-grade business applications that can give your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity and profitability of your IT system. Progent can also help you to carry out a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises support to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth support for all the technologies that make up building a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work needed for IT administrators to set up software programs so that they are standardized across a corporate user base, provide the power to manage rights to business information, and allow fast deployment of new or upgraded desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS simplifies desktop access, improves responsiveness, tightens security, unifies administration, and provides an almost transparent user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure test and production environments, optimize your system architecture to support virtualized clients effectively, assess and resolve security problems, and train your IT managers to utilize industry best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.