Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide range of consulting and support help for IT environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Hayward neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent offers live online classes for an array of productivity software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 migration. Virtual training offers all the benefits of traditional classroom seminars, including instant communication between clients and trainers, but avoids the costs of transportation and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of trainers and trainees.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, providing a crossover platform that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and debugging services for organizations of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive information management solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online services.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key features first designed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can help you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up test systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a non-disruptive migration strategy, educate your IT management and support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business value. Progent's virtual server consultants can also provide Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization planning and implementation expertise and Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization migration to help you to update your Hyper-V 2016 environment.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level Internet Data Centers in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.. Progent's colocation center support group can enhance your network's redundancy and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that meets the particular needs of your company such as geographic proximity, space, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center IT services are intended for companies with equipment located at co-location hosting facilities and in need of on-demand on-site help at the colocation facility as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of colo center support services including network topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and telecommunications networking, development and installation of zero-downtime configurations, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server clustering configurations.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to deploy collaboration software like SharePoint and Teams to permit their telecommuters to engage in positive interaction with colleagues and clients. To find out about ways Progent's experts can assist you to install and manage collaboration solutions for remote workers, see collaborative solutions consulting services for remote workers.
- Progent can assist your company to create, deploy and debug a backup solution based on MSP360 technology. MSP360 offers file or image-based backup/recovery for virtual machines and physical machines, works with all popular public clouds, and allows businesses to build a backup solution with a low Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a defined Recovery Point Objective (RPO). With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent can provide comprehensive monitoring and management of your backup environment to prevent data loss caused by user mistakes, system errors, ill-intentioned insiders, and malware attacks like ransomware. To learn more, go to ProSight DPS 360 Backup solutions.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective support of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to assess or update your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business needs. Support services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a smooth switchover to a new carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and configuring new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of access points are Linux-based devices intended as entry-level wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network consultants can provide remote or onsite configuration and troubleshooting services to help you to design, implement, update, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless AP environments of any scale or architecture. For more information about Progent's support for both current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless APs, see Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless access points system design and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite installations of SharePoint, offers integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to enable hybrid environments that seamlessly combine local and cloud-based resources. Other enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized client experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical remote and onsite expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can also help you to design and execute an efficient upgrade from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud-based resources into a cohesive information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing, distribution and service companies to simplify complex supply chains and streamline key processes in order to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that can range from occasional advice to comprehensive solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, business analysis, application development, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, training, and DBA services. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Expertise.
- Progent has created a white paper detailing the advantages businesses of any size can gain from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for IT support that can range from router troubleshooting to full-service application development. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing services can help companies to reduce costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you could be running an outdated version of IOS, the network OS powering almost all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes upgrades to IOS to fix problems, shore up security gaps, or improve features. However, updating IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network environment. For example, there could be limitations of internal Flash storage that might cause a new software release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants offer a wide array of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco control software such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your router software, recommend sensible updates, prepare Cisco appliances, copy software images/, activate and verify your Cisco software, tune performance, troubleshoot issues, and train your network support managers how to get the benefits of all significant new capabilities.
- Progent's business application software consultants can assist your company to install an e-commerce system that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also help you to design a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and inventory databases to lower the expense and increase the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you develop specialized web applications based on powerful development tools or tailor off-the-shelf applications so that they address your specific business needs. For database-intensive web applications, Progent offers the services of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software developers.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.