Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small organizations in Hayward are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the work needed for network managers to deploy applications so that they are standardized throughout an entire user base, offer the power to control rights to business data, and allow fast deployment of new or upgraded desktops. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers Remote Desktop Services streamlines client access, improves performance, strengthens data security, unifies management, and provides an almost seamless user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure pilot and on-line environments, optimize your network infrastructure to support virtualized clients effectively, assess and resolve security problems, and train your network administrators to utilize best practices to gain maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to help evaluate your organization's preparedness to stop or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup system, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to build an efficient security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business requirements. For details, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost 20 years and Progent has provided integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent offers top-tier expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can assist you to design, test, and implement an efficient migration from a an outdated release to the newest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to implement IP voice platforms to give their at-home workforce the advantage of transparent extensions of the company phone system. To find out about how Progent can assist your telecommuters to integrate and troubleshoot IP voice solutions, see IP voice solutions for telecommuters.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with all of the network security disciplines addressed within the GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network security mechanisms, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security incidents.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting to help companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can help you deploy all-cloud or hybrid environments that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent can provide as-needed consulting or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines array-based storage clustering along with replication to deliver rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are up to 300km away from one another. Progent offers access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with tasks like assigning shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to verify compliance with industry standards and government requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 developers and Office SharePoint 2007 experts can assist you to rationalize the business justification for implementing the current version of SharePoint Server, consult with you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Server for your application, offer configuration and deployment expertise, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to work with SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that incorporates portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Based in the, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises support, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in and in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent can also deliver high-level online IT consulting, network monitoring, and urgent technical support to cut expenses and reduce downtime for organizations nationwide.
- Among the popular online Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include configuring domain name, IP addressing, routing tables, clock, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, and BGP peering; upgrading router's IOS image; validating failover; fixing VPN tunnel problems; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and disaster recovery strategy.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages designed to enable small businesses to get a professional network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs an extensive examination of your network from outside your firewall to uncover possible risks in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional executes a system scan from a secure computer within your firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal assaults. The two security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured remote site.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen engineers can assist you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide remote and on-premises support services to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can help you to configure and support Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco products such as switches, routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical connectivity, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless clients regardless of their location or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches integration.)
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.