Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size businesses in Hayward are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable assistance for system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's backup consultants offer help for a wide array of utilities and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading backup platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- The latest generation of Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more value than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist you to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances or migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, configure, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall solutions built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- If you need to redo your company web site, build internal webs for purposes like as HR or employee orientation, create a compelling web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-level, database driven web applications, Progent has talented and seasoned web development consultants. Web design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Team include web site software development, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Office Access application developers can assist your business to design, deploy, and manage data-intensive web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications infrastructure including remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange. This permits you to have some mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any facet of designing, integrating and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert help for solutions from other major VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security strategy and choose the right technologies from multiple vendors to support your security goals while sticking within your budget limits.
- Progent can provide companies with an information management expert who can serve as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology executive can offer long-term direction to help you to integrate appropriate IT products to improve business operations so they match more closely with your corporate goals. Your business can develop and implement a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Critical tasks Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can carry out include strategic planning, planning IT budgets, building models for TCO, analyzing business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, defining security standards, business impact analysis, automating data center administration, software revision management, network asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent offers Enterprise Resource Planning consulting through business software experts who can assist with for a broad assortment of business software including Microsoft Dynamics applications, software from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent offers support for vital areas of business software such as financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for HR, marketing, retail, and product distribution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have more than a decade of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to design an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and resilience needed to watch over your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also help you to install and customize SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network fabric as well as both Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive remote or onsite troubleshooting to help you to remediate critical problems uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to upgrade cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.