Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in Hayward are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical help with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer in-depth support in deploying and using all on-prem and cloud-based editions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide range of affordable online support services based on leading practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution design, software configuration and migration, setting up secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is an important qualification that indicates mastery in information system security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation requires that consultants pass an extensive examination given by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional trained to assist businesses in the fields of IS audit services, information technology governance, systems and architecture lifecycle, IT support, protection of information resources, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer world-class remote and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's quickly improving switching solutions to realize the throughput, scale, availability, virtualization support, security and ease of management demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting services. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To find out about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches consulting services.
- Microsoft 365 provides rudimentary archiving but does not include integrated support for crucial data protection capabilities like Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously called Altaro Office 365 Backup), provides a feature-rich BDR solution for automatic backup and rapid restoration of all your company's Microsoft 365 mail, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive for Business data, and the contents of Windows desktops and laptops. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup to deliver end-to-end management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup delivers a budget-friendly backup-as-a-service solution that protects Microsoft 365 subscribers against data loss resulting from user or system error, malicious corruption, and cyber assaults such as ransomware. For details, see ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup services for Microsoft 365.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other extra fees that increase support costs. For remote support during regular working hours, you pay only for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually onsite solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be billed for our consultant's travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to assist. Progent can in addition dispatch onsite service to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service call. Progent's remote technical support group has provided help to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Helpdesk outsourcing and co-sourcing services help companies to reduce costs, increase productivity, and respond quickly to fast-changing economic conditions. Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk Call Center services offer substantial budgetary and productivity benefits when compared to a Help Desk Call Desk staffed by an internal IT service group. The price for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically under $18/user/month. To learn about the benefits of Progent's Outsourced Help Desk services, see Progent's outsourced and co-sourced IT Call Desk advantages.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to install network security defense solutions and deliver mitigation services to support teleworkers. To find out about Progent's endpoint security defense expertise for at-home workers, visit network security protection services for remote workers.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of access points are Linux-powered units designed as value-priced wireless APs for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless infrastructure consultants offer online or onsite configuration and troubleshooting support to help you to plan, configure, upgrade, tune, manage and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point deployments of any size or architecture. To find out more about Progent's support for current and legacy Cisco Small Business series of wireless APs, see Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver economical in-depth security for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint control, and web filtering through cutting-edge tools incorporated within one agent managed from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can help your business to design and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that helps you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security regulations. Progent will help you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alarms that call for urgent action. Progent can also assist you to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 builds on the architecture of Windows Server 2019 and related software and services to offer improvements in critical areas that include multi-layer security, integrated support in Microsoft Azure for popular Windows Server applications, centralized administration for hybrid on-prem and multi-cloud environments, plus increased uptime for Azure-hosted VMs. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 experts can assist your business to plan and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 using your current network architecture or an updated on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent's consultants can assist your company to evaluate the business value of moving to Windows Server 2022 and can show you how to deploy Windows Server 2022's innovative technologies including Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS, and Storage bus cache. For details, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2022 planning and integration services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.