Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small organizations in the city of Hayward are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical assistance for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management products and is designed to offer a centralized mechanism for configuring and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist businesses of any size with all facets of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade smoothly from legacy versions of VMM, design processes for creating and deploying virtual machines and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to assess the strategic advantages of new technologies like Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization experts can provide world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help your business to plan, install, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to prep your source data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to build and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, find and protect information related to your IT infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about impending expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and organizing your IT documentation, you can save up to 50% of time spent looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network like standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether youíre planning enhancements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you require the instant you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small businesses.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to ensure top performance and dependable
availability for critical workloads by offering centralized, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources deployed across local systems and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide advanced online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to design, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can help you to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent can assist you in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning high availability (HA) system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; designing and configuring Hyper-V; configuring HLB; setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook clients. For details, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 integration services.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and test a consistent process for restoring applications and services rapidly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to assist you to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware SRM.
- Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that allows businesses of all sizes to build a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing style with chat, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN calling enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and mobile devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist your company to support your legacy Lync deployment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern system by providing Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid cloud solution that combines self-hosted Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver ultra-affordable in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies incorporated within one agent accessible from a unified console. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's unique needs and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information security standards. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent can also help you to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.