Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Hayward are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable help for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- The Call Center service model used by Progent gives small businesses an efficient alternative to dependence on freelance service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency help, fast escalation to appropriate experts for solving the most complex issues, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned IT service managers, a selection of convenient ways for requesting service jobs, plus a high level of process transparency made possible by ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's backup consultants offer support for a broad range of products and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading data protection products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and medium-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service centered on a brief discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is intended to evaluate your organization's ability either to block or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information about your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can follow industry best practices to create a cost-effective security and backup environment that meets your company's requirements. For details, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Premier security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic capabilities and international standards of performance that information security managers are expected to master. CISM gives business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification have the experience and knowledge to deliver efficient cybersecurity management and consulting consulting.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology consultant with practical experience and diverse knowledge in designing and building efficient and comprehensive business information environments. The professional experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 2008 R2 consultants, averaging over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants and Windows Server 2022 support experts can help you to assess the business value of upgrading to a current version of Windows Server. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises resources with public cloud services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can assist you to build a cohesive hybrid cloud solution for Windows Server.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server specialists can provide SharePoint 2019 planning expertise, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 solution design, SharePoint 2013 upgrade support, and SharePoint 2010 migration. Progent can assist you to rationalize the economic justification for deploying the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your application, provide setup and deployment services, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security plan that incorporates portal technology, and provide maintenance and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for all of the network security services addressed within the GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting security events.
- Progent provides complete and detailed reports of all support activity to make sure clients donít ever feel locked in to their support company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly billings. Complete network service documentation makes it easier for clients to move to a new service organization or assume more support duties in house. Good service reporting also provides management the visibility required to determine the value of support services and develop better informed IT expense projections.
- Progent's Azure planning and integration experts can assist you with any phase of Azure cloud migration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, pre-production testing, deployment, automated management, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can help your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your clients can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you integrate key Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to create a hybrid environment that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables non-intrusive testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist you to design, configure, test and maintain a disaster recovery system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to create customized Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the core functionality of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and development and SQL Server programming, and development background with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to design custom mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Cisco's Catalyst wireless controllers simplify the management of Wi-Fi LANs by unifying the configuration and control of Wi-Fi APs, tuning wireless performance by reducing the impact of RF congestion, improving wireless availability with fast auto-failover, and strengthening data security by identifying threats and filtering network traffic according to user type and locale. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can assist your business to configure Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to administer and debug your current Cisco Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. For more information, see Cisco Catalyst wireless controller expertise.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.