Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network services available to small companies in Hayward by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to assess the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast online or on-premises contact with consulting experts in system design and deployment, application programming, database administration, and cybersecurity. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build internal sites for purposes such as human resources or employee education, establish a compelling web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-level, database driven web applications, Progent has talented and seasoned web development consultants. Web development consulting available from Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web site design, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access consultants can assist your business to plan, build, and support database-powered web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a protected, dependable server and communications environment including remote connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 migration consultants can help your business in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning high availability (HA) architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and log files; configuring HLB for high-availability CAS services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology professional with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying cohesive end-to-end business technology solutions. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 consultants, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also assist you to assess the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid network model that combines on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions.
- Progent can assist your company to design, implement and debug a backup/restore plan built around MSP360 technology. MSP360 offers file or image backup/restore for virtual machines and physical computers, supports all popular public clouds, and allows businesses to create a backup ecosystem with a minimum Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and a defined Recovery Point Objective (RPO). With ProSight DPS 360 Backup, Progent can provide comprehensive monitoring and management of your backup system to protect against data loss caused by user mistakes, system errors, ill-intentioned insiders, and external attacks such as ransomware. For more information, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup services.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of information system security. Progent can help implement cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small office against advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate onsite, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources distributed over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through comprehensive Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange support including integration, diagnostics, security, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored one-on-one macOS education.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a custom-designed hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data produced on-premises, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting support services to assist your business to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda technology. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions lower the work needed for network managers to install applications so they are standardized throughout a corporate user base, provide the power to manage rights to critical information, and allow fast installation of new or upgraded workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS streamlines desktop access, enhances responsiveness, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly transparent client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure test and production environments, improve your network architecture to support virtualized desktops effectively, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your IT managers to utilize best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.