Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in the city of Hayward by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller businesses to diagram, track, optimize and debug their networking appliances like routers, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are always current, copies and displays the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when problems are detected. By automating tedious management processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding devices that require critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with any of the security disciplines addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event handling, traffic analysis, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting incidents.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a broad range of affordable remote support services to help you to manage your existing Microsoft Word environment or help you to upgrade to a current release of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between various releases of Office Word, integrating Office Word with different Office apps such as Office Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier release of Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and migration support for Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project management, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management, teleworker access, security and compliance, automated provisioning and management, infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, webinar training for IT support personnel and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless access points are Linux-based devices engineered as value-priced Wi-Fi solutions for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network consultants offer remote or on-premises configuration and debugging services to help your organization to plan, implement, upgrade, optimize, manage and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point environments of any size or topology. For more information about Progent's support for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of WiFi APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless APs consulting.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to verify an IT professional's skills to design, implement, and support information system control mechanisms to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help you to develop and execute a risk management strategy based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from discontinued devices to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all support activity to make sure customers do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services shortly after finishing each support task, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT service reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a new support organization or take on increased service responsibilities internally. Complete support documentation also give management the information required to evaluate maintenance services and develop better informed network budgets.
- System Center 2016 delivers major enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; unified management of mixed-OS networks that incorporate Linux, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help organizations of any size to plan and install a new implementation of System Center 2016, expand or optimize an existing one, upgrade smoothly from a prior release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), originally branded CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's collaboration solution. Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager Express offer an advanced IP-PBX by integrating tightly with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager setup and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced support in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad variety of affordable remote support services following leading practices to assist businesses of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution planning, software configuration and upgrades, setting up safe file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.