Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small businesses in the Hayward vicinity are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance with system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, fixed-price services intended to enable small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced technology deployed by some of the industry's leading corporations. The ProSight line of IT management outsourcing services covers all key facets of modern networking including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) planning and integration experts can provide cost-effective remote consulting to help companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable low-latency storage, and Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, pilot testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN technology and can show you how to create cloud-based or hybrid networking models that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed on multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely configured and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist your organization to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consulting services have extensive experience providing online and onsite support for businesses of any size who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information networks so that mobile clients can work together from anywhere. Progent has the breadth of know-how to resolve technical issues that involve numerous vendors and that entail a combination of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote expertise to help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to handle particularly stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you finish strategic IT initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers support for all major operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or one-on-one classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can assist you to update your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the risks and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration strategy that reduces operational interruptions, and deliver timely online help to aid you to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can assist your company to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- If you includes Cisco routers, you may be running an old release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in almost all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently provides upgrades to IOS in order to fix bugs, shore up security weaknesses, or add features. Unfortunately, upgrading IOS and other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system infrastructure. As an example, there may be limited internal Flash storage that could cause a new software release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any Cisco control software like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can run version audits of your router software, recommend appropriate updates, provision Cisco appliances, copy images/, activate and verify your update, optimize throughput, troubleshoot issues, and teach your network support managers how to get the benefits of any important new functions.
- In performing information technology projects for enterprise organizations, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to meet budgets, tight project schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of field proven industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes requirements definition, architecture steps, proof of concept piloting, design tuning, and expert implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services provided and to help in future system management.
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help you to respond to potential disasters, reduce service disruption for your vital network operations, eliminate lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and network administration staff to provide business impact evaluation, define interdependencies, identify the resources required to run your business, determine crucial IT services and specify acceptable recovery times, qualify hot backup sites, configure safe offsite access capability for crucial workers, implement notification systems and define duties for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery plan, and train key people to carry your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously known as CallManager, is the foundation of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide a location-independent IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any aspect of Unified CM setup and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing Cisco UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- The Contact Center support delivery structure adopted by Progent gives small and midsize businesses an effective alternative to reliance on independent service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple support teams, optional 24x7 availability of emergency help, fast escalation to top-level specialists for solving the most difficult problems, support consistency and dependability, quick follow through enforced by seasoned support managers, a variety of easy-to-use mechanisms for initiating service jobs, and excellent progress visibility made possible by trouble ticket updates and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning consultants can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project management, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and administration, network infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, group and personal training for IT support personnel and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- The overwhelming majority of small business multi-site communications infrastructures have no redundancy to handle Internet line outages. Progentís inter-office connectivity consultants can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office networks based on zero-downtime EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and automatic fail-over can provide affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent can provide the help of experienced ransomware recovery experts with the skills to restore an IT network that has suffered an attack by a ransomware cryptoworm like Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, or MongoLock. To learn more, visit ransomware removal and recovery services.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.