Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Modesto area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent has delivered online network support assistance to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's client testimonials to learn what people say about the quality of Progent's IT services.
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development toolkit for porting software.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help you to create efficient solutions for key Oracle DBA activities such as performance tuning, backup/recovery processes, and information protection, or mentor your in-house personnel how to use industry leading practices for streamlining various management tasks. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help you to design, tune, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent has experience using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to tune current SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's consultants have supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has provided system integration, customization, training, and debugging services since the platform's debut. Progent offers top-tier expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help you to design, test, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a an outdated release to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting.
- Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud service for real-time conversation and cooperation. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can assist your business to plan an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business and configure, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or mixed deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your PSTN gateway.
- Progent can help your organization to design and carry out a smooth move from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid system that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to unify identity services across on-premises and Azure apps and services. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to manage and troubleshoot outdated deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. For more information, visit Active Directory and Azure AD design and deployment consultants.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-class data center colocation Sites in the and larger cities throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation center support group can enhance your network's reliability and performance by helping you select a remote data center site that meets the particular requirements of your organization including geographic proximity, size, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at colo hosting sites and requiring on-demand in-person help at the colocation site as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a selection of colo center support services such as system topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and support, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, design and installation of zero-downtime systems, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall integration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server cluster systems.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering Operations Manager support and utilizing this powerful server monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized organizations two affordable outsourcing service plans based on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Bundle and
24x7 Server Monitoring Bundle.
To view a single-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-sized organizations click: System Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent has published a white paper that details the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for network support that can range from router configuration to full-service application development. The report also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can assist companies to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voicemail solution that accelerates collaboration by offering flexible set of options for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is easy to implement and manage. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to mid-size businesses and corporate satellite offices with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consulting experts can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE deployment delivers maximum competitive advantage.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the burden of supporting a large IT staff but who still need information systems with world-class dependability, protection, and performance.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.