Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of consulting and technical support help for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Modesto by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in an environment that delivers the maximum level of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to migrate to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built upon mature virtualization techniques that allow small and midsize companies with mixed- platform IT systems to save significantly on the expense of capital investments, infrastructure support, and IT management while benefiting from enterprise-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consultants can provide affordable online consulting services for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced assistance for Access application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers tailored webinar classes for Office Access programming and database management.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting software.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises installations of Exchange. This allows you to have certain Exchange mailboxes located at your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any phase of planning, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed support to help you through stubborn technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. For details about Progent's online consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can provide your organization online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 consultants to design a fault-tolerant email system that provides secure email access throughout your organization. For mobile workers with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry administration expertise.
- Microsoft ISA Server and the newer Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall able to protect systems from external and internal threats. Both of these platforms provide in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect exploits that routinely evaded traditional firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server's technology while delivering a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the platform are now typically taken over by dedicated physical appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides online Forefront TMG support services and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a more current security solution by providing planning, integration, tuning, training and debugging.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all service work to ensure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service company. Progent sends email documentation of services immediately after finishing each service task, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a new support organization or take on more service responsibilities internally. Good support reporting also provides IT managers the visibility needed to determine the value of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices running across multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, management, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist your organization to assess the benefits of UniFi products for your business and help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small and mid-size organizations a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, remote, multi-site, and cloud-hosted environments and also supports low-cost cloud backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, granular restore capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft VSS technology to back up live VMs with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a wide range of services to assist you to design, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For details, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration consultants can assist businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older release of Windows. Remote and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Windows 10 provided by Progent include Return on Investment analysis, project coordination, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises support to help organizations to migrate any portion of their core network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save management hassle and equipment expense and allow access to Google's state-of-the-art machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, system design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their reach, lower their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you cut development time and expedite your ROI.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.