Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the Modesto neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical help with system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced support in deploying and managing all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a wide range of cost-effective remote support services based on best practices to help businesses of any size to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services offered by Progent include system planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for secure file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth expertise in specific application areas, enabling you to tailor fast, cost effective and complete IT solutions that fit the specific requirements of your operation. Progent's custom software development consultants can assist your company to customize Microsoft's major business packages by offering a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration experts can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older release of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project coordination, compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined deployment and management, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, custom training for network management staff and end users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent offers a selection of affordable, fixed-price services intended to enable small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology used by some of the world's top corporations. Progent's ProSight portfolio of outsourced network management services addresses all critical aspects of information technology including email content filtering, security and compliance, update management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running across multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the skills of seasoned wireless consultants who can assist you to determine the benefits of UniFi products for your environment and help you to design, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help organizations of any size to support, administer, and repair IT systems that include workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for all of the network security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can help businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Find out about the entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include network evaluation to ensure that your environment meets professional levels of security and remote connectivity, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and applications, savings on Progentís remote troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router support services available from Progent include configuring domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, logging, and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, and line settings; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing failover; resolving VPN tunnel issues; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and fault tolerance planning.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent offers cost- effective service options that will give your network system the stability, protection, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring Services, combining the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT engineers, the latest network management applications, and economical service packages, will keep your mission-critical network applications and servers up and running.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.