Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in Modesto are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical help with network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help your organization to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the costs and benefits of migrating to 64-bit processing, design an economical upgrade process that minimizes operational disruptions, and provide responsive remote support to aid your organization to configure 64-bit software and applications on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the management of your PCs and web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy change management platform or assist you to modify your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your changing IT requirements.
- Software update management includes installing software updates to operating systems and applications, servers and endpoint devices, peripherals like printers, infrastructure appliances such as switches and Wi-Fi APs, and IoT devices like alarms and health monitors. Prompt and properly managed updating optimizes cybersecurity, compliance, availability, and functionality. Haphazard software update management can result in security vulnerabilities, compatibility issues, sluggish or inconsistent performance, unnecessary offline stretches, or loss of key functions. Progent's managed services for patch management offer organizations of any size a versatile and affordable option for assessing, testing, scheduling, applying, and tracking software and firmware updates to your dynamic information system. For details, visit Progent's patch management solutions.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can assist you to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, scalable, easy to administer and use, able to support your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite support provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer economical remote support for all editions of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert assistance for application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online classes for Access application development and database management.
- SharePoint 2019 offers the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover release between the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud-based infrastructure into a cohesive information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server configuration and development services.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 specialists and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 experts can assist you to evaluate the business justification for deploying the current version of SharePoint Server, advise you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, provide setup and integration services, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to work with SharePoint, develop a comprehensive security plan that encompasses portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade procedures, evaluating and tuning performance, planning or verifying disaster recovery solutions, resolving compatibility problems, and establishing training environments for the latest products and technologies. For Progent clients without adequate internal resources to configure effective test environments, the lab reduces capital costs and technical risk and helps keep critical network initiatives on schedule.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity experts to assist your company to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Support services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, carrier and plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and deploying additional ones, implementing firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent offers remote or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to assist you to plan, install, manage and repair converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience helping organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration solutions by providing services that include Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones setup, and Cisco wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that integrate closely with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to help your company to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can utilize Project Server to collaborate safely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security engineers can help your IT team to define and police security policies that safeguard sensitive project data without disrupting the productive sharing of authorized data.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.