Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad array of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help you to configure your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect all your digital resources at the network perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet firewall integration consultants.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health reporting, allows secure end-user self service, and delivers a single control mechanism for administering mixed-OS ecosystems running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help businesses of any size with any facet of planning, installing, operating and repairing a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances installed on multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can assist you to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your environment and help you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide businesses of all sizes expert MS SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid development of enterprise-level business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your organization to carry out a cost-effective migration from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers value-priced support packages that will give your network system the stability, compliance, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network management software, and comprehensive service packages, can keep your mission-critical network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your IT system operating at peak levels by checking the state of vital computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alert is sent immediately to your designated IT management personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so all looming issues can be resolved before they can disrupt productivity. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid networks that combine Microsoft 365 and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have some mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any phase of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange solution is carried out on time and within budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting services for hybrid Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to provide their offsite workers with secure and efficient integration with cloud applications and services. To find out about ways Progent's experts can assist you to configure resilient Cloud connnections for their remote workforce, see cloud consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that manages all facets of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Intended for smaller companies with few full-time service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal desktop support rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to handle the most issues. For details, visit Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.