Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support services for small organizations in Modesto are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help with system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop customized Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the specialized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most widely used customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and SQL Server programming, and development background with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to build and support database applications based on the SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to leading practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a customer's management to deliver projects in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can help your company to build Microsoft SQL Server applications by offering a broad range of consulting support services including requirements analysis, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and database administrators can provide cost-effective online database administration or application programming support and can help businesses of any size to integrate and maintain MySQL within a robust IT environment that provides advanced performance, scalability, and protection. Progent also has experience assisting companies port databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors (TAs). Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that calls for a mix of field experience, IT skills and business savvy. It also calls for close co-operation with the victim's IT team and the cyber insurance provider, if any. Because the top goal of the ransomware victim is operational continuity, it is critical to establish recovery teams that work efficiently, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent offers the scope of IT skills and the deep bench of experts to supplement your network support team and recover your network rapidly and affordably. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is small, Progent offers value-priced service packages that will give your network system the reliability, security, and functionality your organization needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the latest network administration software, and comprehensive service programs, will keep your line-of-business computer network applications and servers up and running.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly branded Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning platform designed for Azure cloud, on-premises, or hybrid environments. Progent's certified Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel specialists, Teams system designers, and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist you to combine Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft products. Progent's developers offer Microsoft SQL Server support and Power BI analytics mentoring to assist your organization to utilize Business Central/Dynamics NAV to create custom apps and analytical reports that help you to improve business decisions. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can assist you to maintain outdated versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and configure modern Business Central deployments.
- Progent's Windows 11 consultants offer a range of services for Windows 11 including cloud and hybrid integration, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter access, security and compliance, centralized deployment, and Help Desk support services. Progent can also help you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade from Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, see Microsoft Windows 11 planning and migration expertise.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned software developers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery/business continuity specialists, and certified security professionals to help your business to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade support or SQL Server 2019 upgrade assistance to help you implement a more modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 consultants can help companies to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps including Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a seamless solution that offers fast ROI and promotes better business outcomes. Progent can help you to integrate Office or Microsoft 365 apps with each other and with other key Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server running locally or in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide live online Office and Microsoft 365 training to individuals and groups.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduced an updated design that enhances cloud integration, works with popular handheld devices, allows single login with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad technical skills and experience to address the many IT and business issues associated with managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
- Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that allows businesses of all sizes to create a centrally managed and protected communications environment that supports a BYOD computing style with chat, real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN calling enabled for a wide assortment of desktop and mobile endpoints. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can help you to maintain your current Lync deployment or plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to a modern system by offering Microsoft Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid cloud solution that combines self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, update, retrieve and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can instantly find passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about impending expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can save up to half of time thrown away trying to find critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as recommended procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT data. Whether you’re planning enhancements, doing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you need the instant you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent makes use of the Flexential Tampa data center mainly to deliver private cloud hosting. Progent has a team of network consultants located in the vicinity of Tampa, and Progent also offers online expertise from Progent's countrywide roster of Microsoft-certified experts, Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers, ISSIP-CISSP-certified security experts, Hyper-V and VMware professionals, and veteran disaster recover preparedness experts. Progent can also help your business to plan and execute a migration to the Flexential facility with services such as designing solution architecture, recommending hardware components, system configuration and testing, debugging, streamling remote management, and training your network staff. To learn more, visit Progent's private cloud hosting service at Flexential Data Center in Tampa Florida.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.