Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Modesto area by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist you to create effective mechanisms for key Oracle DBA activities including performance tuning, backup/recovery processes, and database protection, or train your IT staff to use industry best practices for streamlining various administration tasks. Progent can in addition provide the support of a PL/SQL developer to help you to build, tune, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can vary from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent has experience using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to tune existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Progent's Android phone integration expertise have years of background providing remote and on-premises assistance for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that mobile clients can work together from anywhere. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve technical issues that span multiple vendors and that represent a combination of older and current information technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote expertise to assist you with any aspect of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide occasional technical support to assist you to resolve particularly stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you complete strategic IT projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual training to help you manage and use Android phones securely and productively.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in key areas such as performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide cost-effective online and onsite consulting services that include system design, configuration, administration, remediation, and software development services to help businesses of all sizes to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case your organization is already running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to carry out an efficient upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist your organization to design a disaster recovery solution built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using low-cost hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical creation of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web hosting and web software programming. The new versions offer improved protection, reliability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating significant improvements in automated management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist you to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Certified cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core competencies and worldwide standards of performance that IT security managers are required to master. CISM gives business management the confidence that consultants who have earned their CISM certification possess the experience and knowledge to provide effective security administration and support services.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to create customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the basic functionality of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the individualized requirements of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent employs a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most challenging technical problems that can appear from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively solve issues that would baffle ordinary IT support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and integration tasks annually gives Progent a well-grounded view concerning what techniques work and which ones do not in solving IT problems.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies first designed for and proven on Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This significantly improves the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing data security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure test environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical workloads, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a smooth upgrade strategy, train your IT management and support personnel, and provide as-needed consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business benefit.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies more than a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing and service organizations to simplify complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes in order to get products to market fast and adhere to customer schedules dependably. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that can range from occasional guidance to comprehensive solution design and project management. Sample services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, business analysis, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, training, and database administration. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.