Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and support help for IT networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Modesto area by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts offer remote and on-premises expertise for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of migrating to Skype for Business from any version of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to design an on-premises, cloud or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office; configure HA solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other collaboration systems like Cisco Video Interop Server. Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to create and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory standards.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 incorporates significant improvements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers powerful new features as well as a redesigned structure. These enhancements affect key areas including manageability, high availability (HA), compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, scalability, performance, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can provide remote or onsite support to assist your organization to administer, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size businesses automatic backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware protection for critical workloads like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore system powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to migrate from an older version of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can provide occasional expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management or co-management services to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable way for small and mid-size organizations to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools available, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network assets conform to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits such as a cleaner and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also offer the long-term benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, improved compliance with data security requirements, higher utilization of IT resources, quicker troubleshooting, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To learn more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and mid-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly price, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of vital data, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or damaged due to hardware breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can provide advanced support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical data. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers major enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that incorporate various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer advanced remote and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help organizations of any size to plan and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from an earlier release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller businesses to map out, track, optimize and troubleshoot their networking hardware such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always current, copies and displays the configuration information of almost all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends alerts when problems are detected. By automating tedious management and troubleshooting processes, WAN Watch can knock hours off common chores like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that require important software patches, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth support for all the products, technologies and services that go into creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for local installations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly unify local and cloud infrastructure and services. Other improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical remote and onsite expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 Migration and Hybrid Deployment Consulting.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers and DBAs offer cost-effective remote database administration or application programming support and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and manage MySQL in a reliable IT infrastructure that provides high levels of speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital business data generated locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide range of consulting services to help you to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system built on Barracuda Backup. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-layer firewall able to guard systems from external and internal attacks. The two platforms perform deep inspection of Internet protocols to detect attacks that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's architecture while providing a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the product are now usually handled by purpose-built physical devices from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway support services and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a modern security solution by providing planning, configuration, tuning, IT staff training and debugging.
- Progent offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs along with your web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or help you to modify your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing IT requirements.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.