Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen consultants can assist your company to install and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to more current Juniper technologies, and repair network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent's expertise for IT support businesses allows you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a transparent extension of your network services organization. To learn about Progent's support services for network support businesses, go to Progent's consulting support for IT support businesses.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with all of the security capabilities addressed within the GIAC accreditation including evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting events.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and streamline the administration of your PCs and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy change management platform or help you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving IT requirements. Progent's consultants can also assist you to migrate to Microsoft Endpoint Manager, which combines Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune for managing all your devices.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a full-spectrum of remote IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and schools throughout the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering expert online IT consulting and has provided IT solutions to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and resolves problems faster than onsite service calls.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging platform that accelerates teamwork by providing a variety of alternatives for retrieving calls and messages within a framework that is easy to implement and administer. Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voice messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to ensure that your CUE solution delivers maximum competitive value.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your IT system running efficiently by tracking the health of vital computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is transmitted automatically to your designated IT management personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so any potential issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts can provide online and onsite consulting services for organizations of any size to evaluate the costs/benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan an on-premises, cloud or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office or Microsoft 365; set up high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other collaboration platforms like Cisco UC. Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with regulatory requirements. Progent can also assist build a hybrid network model that combines on-prem Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can assist your business to develop efficient mechanisms for key Oracle DBA tasks including performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and database security, or train your in-house staff how to use industry best practices for streamlining various administration procedures. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to help your company to design, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle programs that can range from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent has experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to tune current SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- In conducting network technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet steps in order to meet budgets, scheduling, and engineering goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses field proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project requirements, architecture steps, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly guided production roll-out. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services provided and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 consultants can help businesses of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps such as Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a seamless productivity solution that provides quick return on investment and enables improved business outcomes. Progent can assist you to interface Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 apps with each other and with other key Microsoft platforms including SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems between different releases of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide live online Office and Microsoft 365 training to individual users and groups.
- Progent's affordable after-hours online support program offers companies round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside normal business hours include resolving issues with Windows servers, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with MS Office applications, system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.