Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Modesto vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to help your company to prepare for potential catastrophes, reduce downtime for your essential IT functions, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your management and IT support staff to provide business impact analysis, define interdependencies, identify the resources required to run your organization, prioritize business-critical IT services and define acceptable restoration times, select hot backup sites, configure secure remote access capability for key workers, implement notification systems and define responsibilities for personnel, write a complete recovery and test plan, and train key people to execute your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist your organization to design a disaster recovery solution based on Microsoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using commodity equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN deployments efficiently following leading practices.
- Progent's affordable extended hours remote technical support program provides clients round-the-clock access to online support from Progent's TRC. Services available outside standard business hours include resolving issues with Microsoft servers, MS Windows desktop support, help with MS Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Stealth intrusion testing is an important component of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security experts can perform extensive unannounced penetration security checks without the knowledge of your company's in-house network support staff. Stealth penetration testing shows whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are correctly set up and consistently monitored.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can defend networks from external and internal threats. The two products perform deep inspection of network protocols to uncover exploits that frequently evaded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while delivering a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security features offered by the platform are now typically taken over by dedicated physical appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway support services and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to a more current firewall platform by providing system design, integration, tuning, training and debugging.
- The sophistication and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology expert with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive and comprehensive business technology networks. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server 2008 experts, with an average of over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also help you to assess the advantages of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines local resources with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Office Access developers and consultants can provide economical remote support for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers advanced support for application development, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar classes for Office Access application programming and database management.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who can show you how to build a robust network that includes key technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting experts can assist your company to configure a network infrastructure with features such as failover Internet connections, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery planning consultants to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on best practices.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the core functionality of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security companies to provide web-based management and comprehensive security for all your email traffic. The powerful structure of Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway device to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a further level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that stays within your security perimeter. Read about the complete ProSight series of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.