Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are highly-qualified networking gurus who are awarded this prestigious certification only through intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complex issues associated with network architecture, deployment, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or obtaining patches to resolve problems. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to get immediate help for complex network problems that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the expertise of your usual IT service providers.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting services since the platform's original release. Progent can provide advanced expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, test, and implement a cost-effective migration from a an outdated version of GP to the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting services.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted software platform that allows organizations of all sizes to build a manageable and protected communications environment that permits a BYOD computing model with chat, presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN calling across a broad range of desktop and mobile clients. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist you to manage your current Lync deployment or design and carry out an efficient upgrade to a modern solution by providing Microsoft Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid architecture that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid online or onsite contact with experts in solution planning and deployment, software programming, database administration, and network security. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers, database architects, and database administrators offer cost-effective online database administration or application programming services and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and support MySQL within a robust network infrastructure that offers advanced speed, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver ultra-affordable in-depth security for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools packaged within one agent accessible from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's unique requirements and that helps you prove compliance with legal and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that call for urgent attention. Progent can also assist you to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Exchange filtering.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller organizations to map out, track, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept current, captures and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when problems are detected. By automating tedious management and troubleshooting processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks like making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding devices that need critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement cost-effective security solutions that guard a small business from advanced threats or Progent can design, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources spread across a mix of physical datacenters and various clouds.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.