Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Modesto by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen consultants can help your company to configure and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from older NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and repair infrastructure problems in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can help you integrate WatchGuard Firebox Firewall security appliances that fit your network security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, visit WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can assist your organization to update your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the costs and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration strategy that minimizes operational disruptions, and offer timely remote support to aid you to configure 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can help you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent offers online instruction for a range of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro programming, PowerPoint co-editing, Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 migration. Virtual learning provides the benefits of traditional in-person sessions, including immediate interaction between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the challenge of attempting to accommodate the schedules of teachers and students.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any overall network security plan. Progent's security professionals can run thorough penetration checks without the awareness of your organization's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are correctly configured and actively observed. Progent can implement ongoing automatic PEN testing to define your internal/external attack surface and to identify ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, unsafe configurations, stolen credentials, overlooked patches, and dangerous product defaults can be chained together by threat actors into the multi-front attacks typical of the latest strains of ransomware. Learn more about Progent's Stealth Penetration Intrusion Testing Experts.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small and medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware protection for critical workloads like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can help you to design, deploy, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/restore system built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can provide occasional expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management support to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
- Progent can help you to design and administer networks that incorporate resources from multiple public clouds. Progent offers a variety of cloud support services such as Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and integration consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming, and Google Cloud Platform administration. For details, see Progent's consulting experts in integrating and managing multiple public cloud services.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consultants have years of background delivering online and on-premises assistance for businesses of any size who need to integrate Android phones into their IT systems so that users can work together from virtually anywhere. Progent has the range of know-how to resolve network problems that involve multiple vendors and that represent a combination of older and current technology. Progent offers affordable online technical support to help you with any stage of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to assist you to handle especially challenging technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you complete major network initiatives on schedule and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers support for operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual classes to show you how to manage and use Android phones efficiently.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes cutting edge behavior-based analysis tools from SentinelOne to defend endpoints as well as servers and VMs against new malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily get by traditional signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to automate the complete threat progression including filtering, detection, containment, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of value-priced managed services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.