Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Modesto are focused on clients who require quick and economical help for system reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a custom-designed hardware appliance built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical business data produced on-premises, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a broad array of consulting support services to assist you to design, integrate, operate and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda technology. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the work required for network managers to set up applications so they are consistent across an entire workforce, provide the ability to control access to critical information, and enable fast installation of new or updated desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop connectivity, enhances performance, tightens security, centralizes administration, and offers a nearly transparent client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to assess the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up test and production environments, optimize your system infrastructure to accommodate virtual clients effectively, assess and remediate security problems, and educate your network administrators to utilize best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's affordable extended hours remote technical support program provides companies round-the-clock availability of online technical support from Progent's TRC. Support services available outside regular business hours include fixing issues with Microsoft-based servers, Windows desktop support, help with Microsoft Office applications, system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 AP experts offer affordable online and onsite support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 wireless access points. For details about Progent's support for Catalyst 9100 Family of 802.11ax APs, see Catalyst 9100 802.11ax APs solution design, configuration, and debugging services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly branded CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration platform. CUCM and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) provide a borderless IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can help with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, designing UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern cybersecurity ecosystem that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based resources and guards any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to help your business to design, configure, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a highly available, protected and scalable infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide remote or on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that optimizes the business value of your IT system.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide consulting support for a wide array of products and technologies that provide solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost outsourced solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum degree of dependability and expandability and is in addition easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based on proven virtualization technologies that enable small businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to save significantly on the costs of capital investments, system maintenance, and network administration while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection service that utilizes next generation behavior machine learning tools to defend endpoints and servers and VMs against new malware assaults such as ransomware and email phishing, which easily get by legacy signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to manage the entire malware attack lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time system-wide immunization against new threats. Learn about the complete ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to set up their offsite workers with safe and transparent integration with cloud resources. To learn about ways Progent's experts can help you to configure robust Cloud connnections for their telecommuters, go to cloud consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.