Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and support help for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in Modesto by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- If you are developing Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an inexpensive way to maintain an IT network that features reliability, tight security and high performance.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size organizations a dependable and affordable platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, multi-site, and cloud-hosted architectures and also supports cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline features include industry-leading inline deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, advanced encryption, item-level restore capability for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server CSV and for VMware vCenter for handling larger deployments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online VMs with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a broad range of services to assist you to plan, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For details, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost way for small and medium-size businesses to obtain an unbiased assessment of the overall health of their network. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and overseen by Progent's certified team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your core infrastructure assets adhere to best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI such as a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with government and industry security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. To learn more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's staff of computer network consulting experts can help large businesses to plan, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering services like Microsoft Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office support for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to set up collaborative applications such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to enable their at-home workforce to engage in productive teamwork with colleagues and other stakeholders. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist organizations to install and maintain collaboration platforms for telecommuters, see collaborative solutions consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can help you deploy, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall appliances including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security plan and build protection into your business practices. To learn more, see SonicWall-certified firewall consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth expertise in deploying and using all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a broad range of cost-effective remote consulting services following industry best practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Consulting support available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server hosting and management services offer a world-class data center that features backed-up power and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and operations center, plus fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are set up as virtualized machines for service continuity, easy expandability, and rapid restoration. Services feature complete incorporation with your business network, connectivity with mobile computing products, automated monitoring of performance and security, spam and virus filtering, patch and revision control, Contact Center services, per-day backup, and full email administration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts can provide affordable online support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced help for Access application programming, database migration, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored webinar training for Access development and database administration.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.