Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Modesto are focused on clients who need fast and economical help with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Software update management entails applying software updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances such as switches and wireless access points, and IoT devices like alarms and health monitors. Prompt and correctly managed patching optimizes security, regulatory compliance, uptime, and functionality. Sporadic patch management can cause security gaps, compatibility problems, slow or erratic responsiveness, excessive downtime, or unavailability of important features. Progent's managed services for patch management provide businesses of all sizes a versatile and affordable solution for assessing, testing, scheduling, applying, and tracking updates to your ever-evolving information network. For more information, see Progent's software update management solutions.
- Progent produces full and detailed reports of all service work to make sure customers do not feel “captive” to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity shortly after finishing each service interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT service documentation makes it easier for customers to move to a different support organization or take on more support responsibilities internally. Complete service documentation also give IT managers the visibility required to determine the value of support services and develop better informed network expense projections.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the entire logical network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help you to plan, deploy, test and manage a DR solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, build in-house sites for functions like as HR or employee orientation, create a compelling web presence for a start-up company, or put together enterprise-level, data-driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has capable and seasoned web site designers and developers. Web site design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Group include web design, web site project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Office Access developers can help you to plan, deploy, and maintain data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web applications.
- Microsoft 365 offers rudimentary archiving but does not have native support for key data protection services like Exchange backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously called Altaro O365 Backup), provides a feature-rich BDR solution for automatic backup and rapid restoration of all your organization's Microsoft 365 mail, Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive for Business data, and the contents of Windows endpoints. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup to provide end-to-end managed services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup suite. ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup provides an affordable backup-as-a-service (BaaS) solution that defends Microsoft 365 subscribers against data loss or corruption caused by human or system error, malevolent sabotage, and malware attacks such as ransomware. For details, go to ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE integration consultants can help you to design, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable online or on-premises expertise to help companies to migrate efficiently to a productive communications environment that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business Server and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting services have extensive background providing online and onsite assistance for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones into their information systems so that users can work together while on the go. Progent offers the breadth of know-how to solve network issues that span numerous vendors and that represent a mix of legacy and up-to-date information technology. Progent provides affordable remote technical support to assist you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver occasional technical support to assist you to resolve especially challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you complete strategic IT initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers expertise with operating systems, applications, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones securely and productively.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller organizations to map, monitor, reconfigure and debug their connectivity hardware such as switches, firewalls, and access points plus servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are always updated, copies and manages the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when potential issues are discovered. By automating complex management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that need critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end solution that manages all aspects of online desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for small companies with few dedicated service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant savings from Progent's normal desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to resolve challenging issues. For details, see Progent’s remote desktop Call Center services for small organizations.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background deploying technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to plan, configure, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the business value of your information network. Progent also offers the expertise of network infrastructure engineers able to assist companies of any size to create and maintain a network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important part of any overall IT system security plan. Progent's security professionals can run extensive penetration tests without the awareness of your organization's in-house IT resources. Stealth penetration testing shows whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection warnings and event history monitoring are correctly configured and actively observed. Progent can provide continuous autonomous penetration testing to map your internal/external attack surface and to detect ways that exploitable vulnerabilities, improper configurations, compromised credentials, skipped patches, and dangerous IT product defaults can be combined by hackers into the multi-front attacks typical of modern versions of ransomware. Get additional information about Progent's Stealth Penetration Evaluation Services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.