Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Modesto vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that you configure and optimize many components of your wireless infrastructure such as wireless access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants offer remote and on-premises support to help you build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by providing integration services that range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless IP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to plan, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support such as Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in or major cities across the United States.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth expertise in specialized software areas, enabling you to tailor fast, inexpensive and complete IT solutions that address the specific needs of your company. Progent's application developers can assist you to benefit from Microsoft's important business applications by offering a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments efficiently based on industry best practices.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in performance, capacity, security and compliance, high-availability, mobile computing support, and built-in analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for handling structured and unstructured files in one appliance for big data applications, Hadoop support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized control over local and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and on-premises support to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, administer or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft platforms including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level Internet Data Centers in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's Internet data center support group can improve your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you choose a colocation site that addresses the specific needs of your organization including geographic proximity, size, communications, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are intended for businesses with hardware housed at colo hosting sites and requiring timely in-person service at the collocation site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a selection of co-location center consulting services including system topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and installation of fault tolerant systems, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing environments, and planning high-availability server cluster systems.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, install, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can help you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and manage a local, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of network consulting services to help companies of any size to support, administer, and repair environments that incorporate workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and application programming. The new releases provide enhanced security, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating significant improvements in automated and remote administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's IIS consultants can assist you to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI applications.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.