Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Modesto vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can help you to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to understand the costs and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration process that reduces business interruptions, and provide timely remote support to assist your organization to configure 64-bit software and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's consultants can help small and mid-size organizations to configure and troubleshoot teleconferencing solutions to allow their at-home workforce to collaborate securely and efficiently with teammates and clients. For information about how Progent can assist you to install and maintain teleconferencing applications for an at-home workforce, go to teleconferencing consulting expertise for telecommuters.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail platform that accelerates teamwork by providing a variety of alternatives for retrieving calls and messages within an environment that is simple to deploy and maintain. Unity Connection lets you read and manage your voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses and corporate satellite offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to make sure your voice messaging solution gives you the highest possible competitive value.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your network operating at peak levels by checking the health of vital assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is sent automatically to your specified IT management personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so that all potential issues can be resolved before they can impact your network. Learn about the complete ProSight series of affordable network management outsourcing services for small businesses.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in performance, scale, security, high-availability, mobile computing support, plus integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for big data applications, Jason support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud-resident resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to design, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally known as CallManager, functions as the heart of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating tightly with apps like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM experts can assist with any facet of CUCM setup and debugging in areas that include integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- The latest release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers several innovations including specialized Role Centers, improved analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP consultants can provide programming, integration and troubleshooting services to enable you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can show you how to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can enhance your knowledge of your operations, acquire additional clients, refine your marketing strategies, and form successful alliances.
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting software.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.