Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Progent's network consulting services for small companies in the Modesto area are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to help keep your network operating efficiently by tracking the health of vital assets that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is sent automatically to your designated IT personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so that any looming issues can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Learn about the entire ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small businesses.
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services allow your IT organization to share the load for Help Desk services seamlessly between your IT team and Progent's large roster of veteran desktop support technicians and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is an advanced support solution built around the top PSA platform for managing service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, progress tracking, and reporting. To learn more, refer to Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a full-spectrum of remote IT support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing advanced remote network consulting and has provided IT support to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote IT support for local governments saves travel expenses and resolves problems faster than onsite service calls.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 and on-premises Exchange. This allows you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can assist your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed support to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can help you configure, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and design security into your corporate practices. For more information, visit SonicWall firewall consulting services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a broad range of affordable remote support services to help you to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between different versions of Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office applications like Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and remote Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for your special requirements.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller organizations to map out, track, enhance and troubleshoot their networking hardware like routers, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are kept updated, copies and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating complex management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding appliances that require critical software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Read about the complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than 25 years of background assisting manufacturing and distribution organizations to manage supply chains and streamline critical processes to get products to market quickly and meet customer schedules dependably. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting that can range from as-needed advice to solution planning and project management. Sample services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. For more information, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.