Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support services for small companies in the Modesto neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable help with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune expertise to centralize and simplify the administration of your desktops and web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older device and application management platform or help you to modify your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your changing IT needs.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other additional fees that increase support costs. For remote support during regular working hours, you only get charged for the time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's team member is actually on premises solving your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may be billed for our engineerís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually close by to help. Progent can in addition provide onsite technical support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a support request. Progent's remote support team has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a broad range of economical online support services to help you to manage your current Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to move to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between various versions of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Microsoft Office apps such as Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security consulting, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Catalyst 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Access Point consultants can provide economical online and onsite help for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 wireless APs. For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Catalyst 9100 Line of 802.11ax Access Points, refer to Catalyst 9100 802.11ax access points system planning, deployment, and debugging consulting.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk experts and CUBE configuration consultants can help organizations of any size to design, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or on-premises support to help companies to move efficiently to a productive unified communications environment that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can assist you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business Server and Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include system assessment to ensure that your network meets industry levels of security and remote connectivity, 24 x 7 server monitoring using System Center Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical staff, security audit to help protect your information network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, discounts on Progentís remote support services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system consultants and service specialists.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size businesses a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, remote, multi-site, and cloud-hosted environments and also enables cost-effective cloud backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Headline capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), advanced encryption, item-level recovery options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server CSV and vCenter for managing larger environments, and support for Microsoft VSS technology to back up live VMs with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a wide array of consulting services to help you to design, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Altaro VM Backup. To read more, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth support for the products, technologies and services that make up building an end-to-end Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management software, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a modern collaboration solution.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help companies of any size to support, administer, and repair environments that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration support.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) provide a significant performance boost over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and include centralized management of modern security capabilities like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally manage network environments that span branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), visit Firepower Series firewalls integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that work closely with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to help your company to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security experts can assist your IT team to define and police security policies that safeguard sensitive business information without interfering with the productive sharing of authorized information.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and support your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated products to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help your business to streamline the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations maintain environments that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all service work to ensure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support reporting makes it less risky for customers to transfer to a new support organization or assume increased service duties in house. Complete support reporting also provides IT managers the information required to evaluate support services and develop better informed IT budgets.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.