Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the Modesto area are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical help with system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the highest quality of remote IT support available for both emergency and non-critical issues. For urgent problems that affect multiple users, key personnel, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center can respond within an hour. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to respond in less than two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on every resolved problem to confirm you are satisfied with the resolution and ready to close out the ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft 365 provides simple archiving but does not include native support for vital data protection capabilities such as Exchange Online backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously called Altaro O365 Backup), provides a full-featured platform for automatic backup and quick recovery of all your organization's Microsoft 365 mail, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, OneDrive for Business data, and the contents of Windows-powered desktops and laptops. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) 365 Total Backup to provide comprehensive managed services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup delivers an affordable backup-as-a-service (BaaS) alternative that defends Microsoft 365 users against data loss caused by human or system error, malicious deletion, and malware assaults such as ransomware. For more information, see ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup solutions for Microsoft 365.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous version of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management services to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to install unified remote endpoint management and monitoring platforms for administering endpoint devices used by offsite workers. To learn about how Progent can help you to manage and monitor the endpoints of your teleworkers, see consulting for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide the services of veteran IT experts with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to help enterprise clients to follow leading practices to make sure major projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include planning, piloting, setting up and repairing networks based on Microsoft technologies by offering services including complex Active Directory and Azure Active Directory configuration, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, MS SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and application development. For application and network management automation, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Windows 11 deployment consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with architecture and also offers local help in deployment at locations in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can assist enterprises to troubleshoot intractable connectivity issues impacting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified security experts can perform an independent and complete security assessments to help large businesses meet regulatory security standards.
- Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for group communications and cooperation. Progent's Teams consultants can assist you to plan an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business or Lync Server and install, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or mixed deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your phone infrastructure.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange consulting services such as integration, diagnostics, security, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored in person or remote macOS education.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel consultants can help you to create state-of-the-art Excel-powered programs or provide 1-on-1 training in the sophisticated features of Microsoft Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to create and maintain a safe, robust network and communications infrastructure to support your Microsoft Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint Server consultants can show you ways use Excel Services to expand the power of Microsoft Office Excel by integrating interactive Excel spreadsheets into business information portals and dashboards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals can show you how to share data between Excel and other products by delivering expertise such as Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains custom programming and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE integration experts can assist your business to plan, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable online or onsite support to help businesses to migrate efficiently to a productive communications ecosystem that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business and Lync for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint consulting services since the first product was published. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 experts can help your company to manage your legacy SharePoint environment or upgrade a modern on-premises release of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-based or hybrid solution. For details on migrating, see SharePoint Server 2019 migration services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.