Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support for small businesses in the Modesto area are focused on customers who require fast and economical assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's System Center consultants have over a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and fixing the key platforms that make up Microsoft System Center and can help you to plan, install, manage, and fix your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 solution to optimize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help you to transition to the latest version of System Center from a previous release or from a third-party IT management platform to deliver the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and application performance monitoring.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can assist you to design, deploy, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to manage and operate, able to support your vital applications, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and on-premises support provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size businesses supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support for an at-home workforce. For information about Progent's overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for a remote workforce, visit Help Desk Call Center support services for telecommuters.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level operating system that allows small organizations to transition from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking paradigm that combines both local and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting and technical support services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the potential business advantages of moving to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your network ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management so you can plan and execute a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure integration consulting.)
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service built around a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to help evaluate your organization's preparedness to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to gather information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow industry best practices to deploy an efficient security and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For details, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent provides live online training for popular client software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher co-editing, Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Virtual learning provides the advantages of traditional classroom seminars, such as instant interaction between clients and trainers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to accommodate the availability of trainers and trainees.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide range of consulting services to assist you to plan, integrate, operate and repair a BDR solution based on Barracuda Backup. For details, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the best level of online IT support possible for emergency and non-critical problems. For emergency problems that affect multiple workers, key people, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on each corrected issue to confirm you are satisfied with the outcome and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology consultants offer advanced remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switching technology to realize the throughput, expandability, availability, virtualization, security and manageability demanded by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. For information about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.