Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide selection of engineering and support help for IT environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Modesto neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, retrieve and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your network documentation, you can save as much as 50% of time thrown away searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for storing and collaborating on all documents related to managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre making improvements, performing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you need when you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size organizations.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top data security vendors to deliver web-based control and comprehensive protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne malware. The cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to external threats and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance provides a further layer of inspection for inbound email. For outgoing email, the onsite security gateway offers AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size organizations automatic backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware protection for key workloads like Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, deploy, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery system built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can provide occasional expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management services to make sure you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and within your budget.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced remote support to assist companies of any size to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help your it team to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid topologies that seamlessly combine local resources as well as cloud services. To help you to integrate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a range of cloud migration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and integration consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and debugging.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and verify a repeatable workflow for restoring applications and services quickly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consulting expert to help your organization to design, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware SRM.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can help you to enhance your servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the costs and benefits of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration process that minimizes operational disruptions, and deliver responsive remote help to aid you to install 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's backup experts offer support for a wide array of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost and fully managed solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can help businesses to incorporate Office desktop and Office 365 applications such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that provides fast ROI and enables improved business results. Progent can help you to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with other key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to fix compatibility problems with various releases of Office desktop and can provide live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or groups.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.