Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the Modesto vicinity are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance with system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of top information security vendors to provide web-based management and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway appliance to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and keeps most threats from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to external attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance adds a deeper level of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the local gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The local gateway can also assist Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays within your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's System Center consultants have over 15 years of background configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the key platforms included with System Center and can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center ecosystem to optimize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to move to a newer version of System Center. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more current releases of System Center such as Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- The Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more performance than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can help your company to manage your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to plan, deploy, tune, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM apps such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to develop custom Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the core elements of popular Dynamics GP components but also address the specialized requirements of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization environment in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server 2019 integration and development and SQL Server programming, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange. This allows you to have specific mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Microsoft 365. Progent's certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any phase of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver occasional expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Exchange initiative is successfully completed on time and on budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, go to Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating key sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and speed up your return on investment.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant enhancements in critical areas including speed, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates transparently with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you maintain your SQL Server 2014 environment or provide SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 migration consulting to help you adopt a more up-to-date version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves performance and provides fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing engineering services address a broad range of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content delivery products including Cisco Content Engine. Some of the high-availability load balancing technologies for which Progent offers consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the NLB feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Software Load Balancer (SLB) of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server; Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and LocalDirector 400 series; and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other additional fees that drive up support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be charged for our consultant's travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to assist. Progent can in addition dispatch onsite service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service call. Progent's remote support group has provided assistance to small companies in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, update, retrieve and protect information about your network infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be alerted automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time spent searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you require the instant you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to diagram, monitor, reconfigure and troubleshoot their networking appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, client computers and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept current, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when potential issues are discovered. By automating complex management processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Read about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- There are several hundred enterprise-class Internet Data Centers in larger cities across the United States. Progent's colocation center expert consultants can enhance your network's reliability and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that addresses the specific requirements of your business such as geographic proximity, size, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with hardware housed at colocation hosting sites and in need of timely in-person help at the co-location site plus online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent offers a selection of colocation center support services such as network architecture evaluation, Windows and Linux server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and deployment of zero-downtime configurations, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing environments, and creating high-availability server cluster configurations.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.