Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE integration consultants can assist your business to plan, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or on-premises expertise to assist companies to move smoothly to an advanced communications environment that delivers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business Server and Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your migration to Exchange 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; designing HA infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; planning and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB); configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating firewalls; integration with M365; and configuring Outlook. To learn more, visit Progent's MS Exchange 2019 deployment services.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending sensitive or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid reputation loss and stay in compliance with industry privacy standards and government mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about the complete ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist your company to manage and maintain legacy Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to assess the potential business benefits of adopting Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If you decide that it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 10 migration engineers and Windows 11 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Progent's ransomware forensics investigation services are aimed at determining and describing the ransomware assault's progress throughout the network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can capture the evidence of a ransomware attack and perform a comprehensive forensics analysis without slowing down the processes related to business resumption and data recovery. You can use Progent's forensics report to block future ransomware assaults, validate the recovery of lost data, and comply with insurance and regulatory mandates.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size organizations to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified group of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential network devices adhere to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits like a more manageable and more secure AD implementation. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include simpler management, better compliance with data security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- If you want to revamp your organization’s web site, build internal webs for functions like as human resources or employee training, establish a compelling web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-level, database driven web solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web site designers and developers. Web site design consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Team include web site design, web site project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Access application developers can help your business to design, build, and manage data-powered sites. Progent's experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications infrastructure featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web applications.
- Progent provides full and meaningful reports of all support work to ensure clients don’t ever feel “captive” to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity shortly after finishing each support task, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network support documentation makes it easier for clients to move to a different service provider or take on more service duties internally. Good support reporting also provides IT managers the visibility needed to determine the value of support services and produce better informed IT budgets.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in images/graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's consultants can offer help in a range of macOS and OS X programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific projects like digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production lab.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.