Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small organizations in Modesto are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help with network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of small businesses who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT group but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, security, and performance.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices installed on multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the skills of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can assist you to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your environment and assist you to design, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application developers, DBAs, project managers, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and certified data security consultants to help your business to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to plan, deploy, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI solution. Progent can also help you to prepare your source data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you build and administer an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 requires an IT professional with practical experience and broad knowledge in architecting and deploying efficient end-to-end business technology environments. The professional experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2008 consultants, with an average of over a decade of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in supporting and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to assess the business value of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that integrates local resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers access to veteran information technology experts with years of background as IT project managers for application development, business technology implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers offer world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure major projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive service desk solution that handles all facets of remote desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, assigning accountability, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for smaller organizations with few in-house supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide online support at a substantial discount off Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to resolve challenging issues. For details, visit Progentís remote Call Center services for small organizations.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 incorporates significant improvements to the functionality of Exchange 2010 and delivers powerful innovations as well as a redesigned structure. These improvements favorably impact vital IT areas including manageability, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, teamwork, scalability, performance, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can provide online or on-premises support to help you administer, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances or upgrade efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your organization to plan, configure, optimize, administer and debug firewall solutions built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.