Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the city of Modesto are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and mid-sized organizations an affordable and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery. For a low monthly price, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and allows fast recovery of vital data, applications and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver world-class support to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your business-critical information. Read about the entire ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) product line has been terminated, this powerful bundle remains in wide use. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can assist your business to assess the possible advantages of transitioning from an on-premises environment powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist your business to integrate your Fortinet firewalls to protect your IT resources at the network edge, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, refer to Fortinet NGFW firewall consultants.
- Microsoft ISA Server and the newer Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall able to defend networks from external and internal attacks. Both of these products provide deep inspection of Internet protocols to uncover exploits that routinely eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a number of improved features. Forefront TMG has in turn been retired by Microsoft, and the security features offered by the product are now typically handled by purpose-built hardware appliances from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides advanced Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a modern security solution by providing system design, integration, tuning, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a recognized achievement that signifies expertise in IS security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation requires that candidates pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit consultant able to assist businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, IT governance, systems and infrastructure ROI, IT service delivery, protection of information assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks through advanced support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; unified management of mixed-OS networks that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced remote and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help you to design and install a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from a previous version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Some of the popular remote Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring domain name, DHCP, routing maps, T1, and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing configuration, and line settings; updating router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN tunnel problems; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery planning.
- For advanced project management support, Progent offers access to senior IT professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for program development, business systems deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers offer advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls provide a significant performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized management and automation of modern security features such as application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can assist your organization to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to create and centrally control IT environments that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), visit Firepower firewalls consulting services.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the security capabilities covered under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting events.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have more than 15 years of experience designing, deploying, optimizing and repairing Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide organizations of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that provides the performance and availability needed to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent can also assist you to import and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for monitoring network fabric as well as both Microsoft and third-party apps and services. Also, Progent can provide responsive remote or on-premises technical support to help you to fix serious problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist you to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.