Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of engineering and support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small companies in Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange support including integration, troubleshooting, security management, mobile user support, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized one-on-one macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can help businesses of any size with any facet of information system security. Progent can help create cost-effective security systems that protect a small business from advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile users accessing IT resources distributed over multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning and updating, centralizes compliance settings management, inventories network assets, protects against corporate data leakage, performs health monitoring, enables secure end-user self service, and offers a common point of control for administering multi-operating system networks based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Azure cloud experts can assist your organization with any facet of planning, installing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an old release of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in almost every Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often offers updates to IOS to fix bugs, plug security gaps, or improve functionality. However, updating IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco device and your system infrastructure. As an example, there could be limitations of local Flash storage that could cause a new OS version to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can provide a broad array of support services related to updating Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco appliances, transfer images/, configure and verify your new software, tune throughput, troubleshoot problems, and teach your network support staff how to utilize all important new features.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer advanced online and onsite support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft products that integrate closely with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange 2010 management, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to help you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile workers so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate safely and productively. Progent's certified security experts can help you to plan and police security workflows that safeguard sensitive project information without disrupting the efficient exchange of legitimate information.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven service delivery model for IT support that can range from desktop troubleshooting to advanced application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help clients to cut costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security staff can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through professional services which include performing comprehensive security assessments, cleanup after virus attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote connectivity, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security plan customized for your organization and network environment.
- In performing information technology projects for large clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet steps in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight schedules, and technical goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses established industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, architecture steps, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system management.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web hosting and application programming. The latest releases provide improved protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating major improvements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's IIS experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce standard and custom content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry privacy standards and government mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer businesses of any size advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy development of enterprise-grade business programs that offer your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity and profitability of your IT system. Progent can also assist you to carry out a cost-effective move to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database products.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsourcing packages include network evaluation to make sure that your environment complies with established standards of security and remote access, 24 x 7 server monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they impact your organization, optional Helpdesk support services from Progent's consulting staff, security audit to help guard your information network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís onsite support services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network experts and technicians.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.