Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small businesses in the city of Modesto by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's Experts Team provides mentoring in Microsoft accounting and ERP software, enabling you to craft inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that address the unique requirements of your company. Progent's application development consultants can deliver a range of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) enterprise resource planning consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and programming,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce deployment.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include evaluation, piloting, deploying and repairing networks based on Microsoft products by providing services including complicated Active Directory and Azure AD configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA support and programming. For application and network management, Progent offers System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, Windows 11 deployment consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with project planning and also offers local help in installation at sites in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can assist large businesses to troubleshoot chronic connectivity problems impacting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified security consultants can perform a professional and comprehensive security evaluations to help large businesses meet mandated security standards.
- Progent's Help Desk Call Center outsourcing and co-sourcing services enable organizations to reduce costs, enhance productivity, and adapt quickly to sudden changes in business environments. Progent's Co-managed Help Desk services offer substantial budgetary and productivity advantages in comparison to a Help Desk composed of an in-house technical support group. The price for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically below $18/user/month. To learn about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk Call Center services, refer to Progent's outsourced and co-sourced Help Desk advantages.
- Progent can help you to plan and manage environments that incorporate resources from a mix of public clouds. Progent can provide a range of public cloud integration services that include Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration, Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development, and Google Cloud Platform management. For more information, visit Progent's experts in configuring and managing multiple clouds.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the network security capabilities covered within the GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting security events.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with additional Microsoft apps by offering consulting services that include Windows Server 2022 integration consulting, Windows Server 2019 migration expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 migration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and debugging.
- System Center 2016 delivers important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; unified management of heterogeneous environments that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist you to plan and configure a new implementation of System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, upgrade smoothly from a prior release of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 consultants can assist your business in all phases of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, setting up and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App). Progent also offers Exchange 2019 upgrade assistance and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to assist you to upgrade to a more up-to date release of Exchange Server.
- Progent's Office Access consultants offer cost-effective online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert help for Access application programming, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom webinar classes for Office Access application development and DBA services.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.