Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Modesto vicinity are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the technology of top information security companies to deliver web-based control and comprehensive security for your email traffic. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-borne threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your security perimeter. This decreases your exposure to external threats and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway appliance adds a further level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Find out about the complete ProSight line of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that enhances cloud integration, works with popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Azure AD, and strengthens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the broad technical skills and experience to address the critical IT and business issues involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent's data backup consultants offer consulting support for a broad array of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations plus laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with all major backup platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small organizations a dependable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, offsite, distributed, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a wide range of remote or on-premises services to help you to plan, install, manage and debug a modern backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup. With ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro VM Backup, Progent delivers a fully managed backup/recovery service powered by on Altaro VM Backup software. To find out more, see Altaro VM Backup consulting.
- Progent is experienced in the design, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software suppliers. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco networking engineering, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and development services, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper firewall set up.
- Progent's Experts Team provides guidance in Microsoft financial and ERP/MRP platforms, enabling you to tailor inexpensive and comprehensive IT solutions that address the individual needs of your operation. Progent's software developers can deliver a variety of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV ERP software support,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software help,
and Microsoft Commerce/RMS deployment.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security gateways that align with your security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, visit WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly known as SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over 25 years of background assisting manufacturing and service organizations to simplify complex supply chains and streamline critical processes in order to get products to market fast and meet customer commitments dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with over 20 years of background working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or on-premises services that spans from occasional advice to solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, training, and database administration. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist your company to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware SRM can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.