Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size businesses in the Modesto vicinity are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of any size expert online or on-premises consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience needed to watch over your datacenter efficiently, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent can also help you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on best practices for tracking network infrastructure and Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive online or onsite technical support to assist you to fix serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help your organization to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's design services for high availability networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who can help you create a fault-tolerant network that incorporates key technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís information technology professionals can help you to implement a system infrastructure with features that include failover Internet connections, network load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site systems. Progent can also provide disaster recovery planning experts to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure based on best practices.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud components into a cohesive information management solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment services.
- Progent's CISSP-premier cybersecurity experts can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business against modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate onsite, remote, and mobile users sharing IT resources distributed over multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced support in deploying and operating all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide range of cost-effective online support services based on industry leading practices to help businesses of all sizes to get all the benefits of this powerful platform. Support services offered by Progent include solution design, software configuration and migration, strategies for safe collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of technical services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, manage, and repair environments that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration help.
- The failover clustering technology built into the latest releases of Microsoft Windows Server is dramatically redesigned to simplify the installation, setup, and administration of server clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved capabilities include automated cluster Validation, revamped configuration and installation, unified cluster administration, new cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened security and quorum models, fewer failure points, more storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified cluster technology consultants can help you assess the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and execute a deployment, educate your network support staff to manage your failover clusters, deliver ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all support activity to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity immediately after completion of each service task, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network service reporting makes it less disruptive for clients to transfer to a different service provider or take on more support duties internally. Complete support documentation also provides management the visibility required to evaluate support services and develop more realistic network expense projections.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and CUBE configuration experts can help you to design, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or onsite expertise to assist businesses to migrate smoothly to a productive communications network that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business Server and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in offering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help you to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard all your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent's Azure integration consultants can help you with every phase of Microsoft Azure integration including requirements definition, prerequisites evaluation, solution architecture, pilot testing, deployment, automated management, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and compliance validation. Progent can assist you to configure and troubleshoot firewall appliances and VPN tunnels so your users can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up critical Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist your organization to create a hybrid ecosystem that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure-based resources.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.