Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small businesses in the Modesto vicinity are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed on multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can assist you to determine the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your environment and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection solution and build security into your corporate practices. To learn more, see SonicWall-certified firewall integration consultants.
- Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective support services to help you company to install, integrate, repair, and manage workstations and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 planning support, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your migration to Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your upgraded email environment, educate your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing management services and technical help.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller businesses to diagram, track, optimize and debug their networking appliances like routers, firewalls, and access points plus servers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are kept current, copies and manages the configuration information of almost all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, finding devices that require important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can assist you to update your servers and workstations affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to calculate the costs and advantages of migrating to 64-bit processing, plan a cost-effective upgrade process that minimizes business interruptions, and offer timely online support to assist your organization to install 64-bit software and applications on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can help you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes to adhere to leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts, networking, storage, and library resources; design, deploy, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your company to migrate from an earlier release of SCVMM or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM environment to make sure you realize maximum return on investment. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist your organization to design and implement an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can benefit from stronger security capabilities, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and migration strategies, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT support, staff, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline network administration, assist with application development, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If you are thinking about migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.