Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small companies in the Modesto neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical assistance for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi LAN adapted to your environment, providing your business a WLAN that has the coverage, speed, capacity, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off capability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed on-premises service. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and security assessment of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-specified Wi-Fi Access Points such as Cisco Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report describing a new WLAN.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a broad variety of online services to help you to plan, develop, pilot test, deploy, administer, and debug business applications based on any release of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to move your existing Excel solutions to the newest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility issues between different versions of Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to organizations who need a fast fix to a stubborn problem associated with Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for migrating or developing mission-critical applications built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to meet the needs of individuals or teams.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your macOS and OS X desktops with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange support such as integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS education.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to design, install, maintain, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prepare your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can assist you implement and administer an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), formerly known as CallManager, acts as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified CM Express offer an advanced IP-PBX solution by integrating with unified messaging apps such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can help with any facet of CUCM support and debugging in areas such as integrating VoIP phones and video phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server failover solutions for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection service that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based analysis tools to defend endpoint devices and physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily evade legacy signature-matching anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and offers a single platform to manage the entire threat lifecycle including protection, detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top features include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against new attacks. Read about Progent's entire ProSight suite of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, SharePoint 2010 developers and Office SharePoint 2007 support professionals can assist you to rationalize the business justification for deploying the current release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and integration services, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint, design a company-wide security plan that incorporates portal technology, and deliver troubleshooting and Call Center support.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's ability to plan, deploy, and support IS control mechanisms to mitigate network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to develop and execute a risk management plan based on leading practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can assist your business to design, install, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can assist you to manage and support a remote datacenter that features high availability, enhanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent can also assist you manage and support other virtualization platforms from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent offers advanced remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help your company to respond to possible disasters, reduce downtime for your essential network functions, avoid lost information, and comply with regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and network administration staff to perform business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, specify the assets required to run your organization, prioritize business-critical network functions and specify acceptable restoration times, qualify colocation sites, configure secure offsite access capability for key workers, plan notification systems and assign responsibilities for personnel, write a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security staff can assist your company to protect your Mac network through professional support services such as performing extensive security assessments, recovery from hacker assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, deploying automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a detailed security strategy customized for your organization and network environment.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the business value of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop pilot systems and rollout plans, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, staff, create a corporate-wide security plan, automate network management, help with creating applications, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If your organization is considering upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.