Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of consulting and technical support help for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small businesses in the city of Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV offers several innovations including specialized Role Centers, enhanced business intelligence and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer programming, configuration and debugging services to enable your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to integrate MS Dynamics NAV to other services and programs. In addition, Progent can help you to create and analyze databases so you can improve your understanding of your operations, acquire additional clients, refine your marketing strategies, and form productive partnerships.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to install centralized remote endpoint management and monitoring solutions for maintaining devices operated by work-from-home employees. For details about ways Progent can assist your business to manage the remote endpoints of your teleworkers, go to expertise for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist businesses of all sizes to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many new high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that align with your security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to manage outdated WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall integration expertise.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating network vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting incidents.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers much of the modern experience of SharePoint Online, providing a crossover platform that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide affordable online and onsite consulting, application development, and technical support services for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud-based resources into a seamless information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online expertise.
- System Center 2016 delivers major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; seamless integration of mixed-OS environments that include Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded cloud support including closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer world-class remote and on-premises expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help organizations of any size to design and install a new implementation of System Center 2016, extend or tune an existing one, migrate smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT staff but who still require information systems with enterprise-class reliability, protection, and performance.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size businesses supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk support for telecommuters. To learn about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center services for a remote workforce, visit Help Desk Call Center support services for remote workers.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.