Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Modesto by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time CIO. This experienced IT executive can provide long-term direction to assist you to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business processes so they match more closely with your business goals. Your company can develop and install a well thought out information technology strategy without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, developing models for Total Cost of Ownership, analyzing workflows, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security policies, business impact analysis, automating data center management, software revision control, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size companies supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center support services for at-home workers. To find out about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk support for remote workers, go to Help Desk Call Center support for at-home workers.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to deploy centralized endpoint management and monitoring systems for administering endpoint devices operated by teleworkers. For information about how Progent's consultants can help your business to manage the endpoints of your teleworkers, go to expertise for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your at-home workers.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a wireless network optimized for your environment, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the reception, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless planning services can be carried out remotely and make use of cutting-edge RF simulation and analysis tools to design a cost-effective wireless LAN. Progentís on-premises survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and data protection assessment of your current wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for customer-specified Wi-Fi Access Points. Placement and configuration services for wireless APs include Aironet wireless access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting services, Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax access points system planning, Meraki Wi-Fi AP configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the latest releases of MS Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, setup, and administration of server clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster Validation, revamped configuration and deployment, unified cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for maximum uptime, better protection and quorum structure, minimization of failure points, more storage and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology consultants can assist your company assess the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and implement a deployment, educate your network support staff to manage your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and produce and test a business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with any of the security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing network security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest level of online computer support services available for both emergency as well as standard problems. For urgent problems that affect multiple users, key individuals, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center will engage within an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on each resolved problem to make sure you are satisfied with the results and willing to close the ticket. Find out more details concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to provide a next-generation security environment that spans your on-premises and cloud assets and guards any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can offer businesses of all sizes expert MS SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy development of advanced business applications. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and problem solving services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT system. Progent can also assist you to carry out a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.