Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the city of Modesto are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance for system reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to create custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic functionality of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the specialized needs of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server programming, and programming experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create customized mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Unified CM applications that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
- Progent's data protection experts can help your company to create, deploy and debug a backup/restore solution based on MSP360 software. MSP360 enables file/folder or image backup/restore for VMs and physical computers, works with all leading public clouds, and allows you to build a data protection solution with a low RTO and a defined Recovery Point Objective (RPO). With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent can provide comprehensive monitoring and remote management of your backup system to protect against data loss resulting from human mistakes, computer glitches, malicious insiders, and malware attacks like ransomware. To learn more, go to ProSight DPS 360 Backup solutions.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for the technologies that make up building an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, WiFi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore platform for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data generated locally, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting services to assist you to design, configure, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or in-person support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, administer, and repair a backup/restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consultants can help you to migrate from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for fixing especially challenging problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to set up their remote workforce with secure and seamless integration with public cloud services. To learn about how Progent can help companies to set up robust Cloud connnections for their at-home workforce, visit cloud integration consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- The Help Desk Call Center service delivery structure adopted by Progent offers small and midsize organizations an effective option to replace dependence on independent consultants by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering groups, optional round-the-clock access to emergency assistance, fast escalation to world-class specialists for solving even the most difficult issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by veteran service administrators, a choice of easy-to-use ways for initiating support jobs, and a high level of progress visibility made possible by ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration consultants offer affordable remote support to help businesses to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can help you create all-cloud or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers as-needed expertise or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to plan, configure and debug the network infrastructure for remote workers. Areas of infrastructure where Progent's consultants offer assistance include safe and convenient VPN tunnel connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router integration, Wi-Fi LAN planning and implementation, and reliable Internet connectivity. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure consulting expertise for remote workers, refer to infrastructure support services for teleworkers.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, retrieve and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time thrown away searching for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT information. Whether you’re making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you require the instant you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration consultants can assist businesses of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include ROI analysis, project coordination, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated deployment and management, network infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for network management personnel and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services offer affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and responding to security assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent accessible from a unified control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique needs and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry data security standards. Progent will assist you define and configure policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent can also help you to install and verify a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.