Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support help for computer systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in Modesto by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist you to create and support database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to leading practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server solutions by offering a broad array of professional support services such as requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in performance, scale, data security, uptime, BOYD support, plus integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational databases simultaneously for big data applications, Jason support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of on-premises and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer remote and on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Progent follows a team model for problem escalation, making it possible to resolve even the most challenging technical problems that can crop up occasionally. By leveraging 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively fix networking problems that would baffle ordinary computer support organizations. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and troubleshooting projects every year provides Progent a unique perspective about what techniques work and which ones do not in solving IT issues.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized management and automation of modern cybersecurity features such as application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can help your organization to plan and execute an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control IT ecosystems that span local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), refer to Firepower Series firewalls integration experts.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for small and mid-sized organizations to map out, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their networking hardware such as routers, firewalls, and access points plus servers, client computers and other devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are kept current, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are detected. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that need important software patches, or isolating performance issues. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously named CallManager, acts as the foundation of Cisco's communications and collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified CM and Unified CM Express offer a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with unified messaging applications like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of CUCM setup and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to set up and debug teleconferencing platforms to enable their at-home workers to interact securely and effectively with teammates and customers. For details about how Progent's experts can assist companies to install and maintain video conferencing applications for an at-home workforce, refer to conferencing support services for teleworkers.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by delivering services that includes Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system design, deployment, and debugging consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting services, and Cisco wireless controller expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can assist you to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore system built around DPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with replication to provide rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters located as far as 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help you to design, deploy, manage, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your functional needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing help with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, determining aggregate layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to prove compliance with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) family is no longer offered by Microsoft, this software package is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can help your business to evaluate the potential advantages of moving from a locally hosted datacenter powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.