Onsite Service Available in Stanislaus County, Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Oakdale, Riverbank, Patterson, Waterford, Newman, Hughson
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in Modesto are focused on clients who need fast and affordable help with system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants can provide world-class online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for applications that range from small companies and campus networks to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's quickly improving switching technology to realize the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability needed by your organization. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, see Nexus switch support. To learn about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can assist businesses of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 applications such as Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a seamless solution that offers fast return on investment and promotes better business results. Progent can help you to interface Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional core Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems with various versions of Microsoft Office desktop and offers customized online Office and Office 365 training to individuals and groups.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the technology of top information security companies to deliver web-based control and comprehensive security for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound threats and conserves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises security gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Based in , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite troubleshooting, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in California and in larger cities throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide high-level online IT consulting, network monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to lower expenses and minimize downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE integration experts can help you to design, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable online or onsite support to help companies to migrate efficiently to a productive unified communications ecosystem that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist organizations of any size to adhere to best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, networking, storage systems, and library resources; plan, integrate, and manage private clouds, VMs, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can help your business to move from an older release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from another virtualization management system, and Progent can show you how you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM ecosystem so you realize maximum business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help your organization to plan and execute an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to benefit from stronger security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade data center colocation Sites in the and major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting team can enhance your network's reliability and performance by helping you select a colocation facility that addresses the particular requirements of your business including geographic location, space, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are intended for businesses with equipment housed at colo hosting facilities and in need of timely on-premises help at the co-location site plus remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of collocation center consulting services including system architecture evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and communications networking, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall integration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server and storage cluster systems.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can help businesses of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement efficient cybersecurity systems that guard a small office from modern threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that support onsite, online, and mobile users sharing network resources spread over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants can provide comprehensive online and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration, SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help your company to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security experts can help your IT team to adopt and enforce security policies that protect important business information without interfering with the productive exchange of legitimate data.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to design a DR solution based onMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering tools including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using commodity equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable deployment of a stretch cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
If your small business is in Stanislaus County
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-653-5404 or visit Contact Progent.