Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for information environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the Monterey neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, removal of evaluation software configuration objects in production Active Directory environment, and restoration of failed setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also skilled in using ďexpert onlyĒ AD tools such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address important areas such as AD naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management model, use and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service configurations on functionality and performance. Progent can help companies to plan and roll out deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, and repair a backup solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to upgrade from older releases of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing especially challenging issues, or full project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to design and implement a smooth upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies more than 25 years of background helping manufacturing and service organizations to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes to get products to market fast and meet customer schedules dependably. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that spans from as-needed advice to comprehensive solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to design, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to manage and use, ready to support your vital workloads, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and on-premises Consulting services provided by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and installation, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core features first developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree significantly enhances the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving security, availability, expandability, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and carry out a smooth migration plan, train your IT administration and technical support staff, and provide as-needed consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers maximum business value.
- The most recent version of MS Dynamics NAV includes powerful new features such as Personalized Role Centers, improved management information and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts can provide software development, configuration and debugging services to help your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional systems and applications. In addition, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can enhance your knowledge of your business, acquire additional customers, expand your sales campaigns, and build successful alliances.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable remote assistance to help your business to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a resilient, secure and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide remote or on-premises training to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented ecosystem that optimizes the strategic value of your information network.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web site hosting and web software programming. The new versions offer improved security, reliability, expandability, and debugging while delivering significant improvements in automated and remote administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web applications. Progent's IIS consultants can assist your company to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling ASP.NET programs.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.