Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Progent's information technology support services for small organizations in the Monterey neighborhood are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from router configuration to advanced project management. The report also shows how Progent's outsourcing support services can assist clients to reduce expenses, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organization to plan, deploy, test and manage backup/recovery technology for a remote workforce. For details about Progent's data protection expertise for telecommuters, refer to data protection expertise for teleworkers.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology expert with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying efficient and comprehensive business technology solutions. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server 2008 engineers, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to evaluate the business value of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of online IT support and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in providing expert remote IT support and has provided IT support to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology support for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE integration experts can help your business to design, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or onsite expertise to assist you to move smoothly to a modern unified communications network that delivers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business or Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution based onMicrosoft's most advanced Failover Clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using industry-standard equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP products to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, originally named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for survivability.
- The Helpdesk support delivery model used by Progent offers small and midsize organizations an efficient option to replace reliance on freelance consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple support groups, optional round-the-clock availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to top-level experts for handling even the most intractable problems, service consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned support managers, a variety of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting service tasks, plus excellent progress transparency enabled by trouble ticket tracking and available via a web-based portal.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key features initially developed for and refined on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This significantly improves the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical applications, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and execute a smooth migration strategy, train your IT management and support personnel, and provide as-needed consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business benefit.
- Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size organizations to design, deploy, tune, manage, and debug IT networks that support teleworkers. To learn about Progent's consulting expertise for remote workers, refer to teleworkers support services.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost way for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools available, and supervised by Progent's certified group of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network devices adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a more manageable and more secure Active Directory environment. Both versions also provide the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include easier network management, better compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of network assets, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point consultants offer online and on-premises support services to assist organizations of any size to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can help you to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate additional Cisco products such as switches, routers and firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that provides the same connectivity, responsiveness, security, ease of management and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi users regardless of their mobility or device. (See Meraki switches consulting services.)
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.