Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of consulting and support assistance for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in performance, capacity, security and compliance, high-availability, mobile computing support, and built-in BI. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ databases in one appliance for big data applications, R language integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over local and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and on-premises expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft platforms including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that delivers the reception, speed, capacity, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite survey features physical walkthroughs, spectrum and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís floor plans, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs including Cisco Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive report describing the new wireless network.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with an extensive background integrating products from the leading telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to plan, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the expertise of network infrastructure engineers able to assist businesses of all sizes to create and maintain a network that delivers the performance, dependability, security, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a wide array of consulting services to help your business to plan, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For details, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help you to create effective mechanisms for key Oracle database administration tasks such as performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and database security, or mentor your in-house personnel to follow industry leading practices for simplifying major administration tasks. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to help your company to design, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web sites. Progent offers experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to optimize current SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- If you are developing UNIX applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to manage an information technology network that features high uptime, comprehensive security and high performance.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the cost of maintaining a large IT group but who still need information systems with world-class dependability, security, and performance.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that manages all aspects of online Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Intended for small companies with few if any dedicated supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant savings from Progent's normal Level 1 desktop support rates. Progent can also provide rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to handle complex issues. For more information, visit Progentís online Call Center services for small businesses.
- Progent's business application software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce system that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to design a web site that is integrated with your marketing and inventory applications to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you design custom web software based on powerful programming utilities or tailor popular programs so that they address your individual business needs. For database-driven applications, Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.