Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can help you deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security gateways that align with your security needs and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent's Skype for Business experts offer remote and on-premises expertise for organizations of any size to evaluate the costs/benefits of migrating to Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan a local, cloud or mixed topology; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; configure HA solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with other collaboration systems like Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to create and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with government and industry standards.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide online and onsite consulting to assist your organization with any facet of BI reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and implementing an advanced business intelligence environment. Progent's BI consultants can help you to support your current reporting environment, help you to migrate databases and applications from a discontinued reporting product to a current solution, and provide custom online training tailored to your specific needs. Progentís business reporting consultants can provide expertise in the leading business analytics reporting platforms including the SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's business software experts can help you to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain systems to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you architect custom web applications using industry standard programming utilities or tailor off-the-shelf applications so that they address your special business needs. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access application developers.
- Progent can provide online or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot unified communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience assisting companies of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by providing expert services that include Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is designed to help evaluate your organization's ability either to block or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to collect information concerning your current AV defense and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to build a cost-effective security and backup/recovery system that aligns with your business requirements. For details, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have over a decade of background designing, implementing, optimizing and fixing SCOM environments and offer companies of any size expert online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist your company to design a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability needed to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to import and set up SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive online or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious problems uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist you to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from router configuration to advanced application development. The report also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing services can help companies to reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.