Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- The failover cluster feature set built into the most recent releases of Microsoft Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, setup, and administration of server clusters and to offer greater levels of network dependability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster Validation, revamped setup and deployment, improved cluster management, redesigned cluster architecture for maximum availability, hardened protection and quorum models, minimization of failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can assist you evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, train your IT staff to manage your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to plan and deploy a DR solution built around Microsoft's most advanced failover clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering massive high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade data center colocation sites in larger cities throughout the U.S.. Progent's colocation center support team can enhance your network's redundancy and performance by helping you select a remote data center facility that addresses the individual requirements of your organization such as geographic location, space, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are intended for companies with equipment housed at co-location hosting facilities and requiring on-demand in-person service at the colocation site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier professionals. Progent provides a selection of colocation center support services such as network topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, design and deployment of zero-downtime configurations, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server and storage clustering systems.
- Progent's ransomware forensics investigation services involve discovering and describing the ransomware assault's storyline throughout the compromised network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics experts can preserve the system state after a ransomware attack and carry out a comprehensive forensics analysis without slowing down the processes related to business resumption and data restoration. You can utilize Progent's forensics documentation to counter future ransomware assaults, assist in the restoration of lost data, and comply with insurance carrier and governmental requirements.
- Progent's Duo MFA managed services incorporate Cisco's Duo technology to defend against password theft through the use of two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports one-tap identity confirmation on Apple iOS, Google Android, and other out-of-band devices. Using Duo 2FA, when you sign into a protected application and enter your password you are requested to verify who you are on a device that only you have and that uses a different network channel. A wide selection of devices can be used for this second means of authentication including a smartphone or wearable, a hardware/software token, a landline telephone, etc. You may designate multiple validation devices. To find out more about Duo two-factor identity authentication services, see Duo MFA two-factor authentication services.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint Server developers offer SharePoint 2019 planning expertise, SharePoint Server 2016 application design, SharePoint 2013 upgrade support, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 maintenance. Progent can help you rationalize the business case for implementing the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, consult with you on the most appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your application, offer setup and integration services, assist you to set up MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, develop a company-wide security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Helpdesk services.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and keep compliant with industry privacy standards and government requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help businesses of any size to design and carry out an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid model. Progent can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many innovative disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can assist you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from Windows Server 2016 to a current version of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security consultants can help your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert services which include running complete security audits, cleanup after virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe mobile access, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.