Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small businesses in the Monterey vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, resilient, expandable, easy to manage and operate, able to handle your vital workloads, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite expertise offered by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to set up IP voice platforms to give their teleworkers the benefit of virtual access to the corporate phone system. For details about how Progent's experts can assist your remote workers to deploy and debug IP voice solutions, go to IP voice consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a WiFi network adapted to your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be carried out remotely and utilize advanced RF simulation and analysis tools to plan an efficient wireless LAN. Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite walkthroughs, spectrum and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your buildingís floor plans, measuring for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-specified Wi-Fi Access Points. Placement and integration services for wireless access points include Cisco Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access points consulting services, Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax access points solution planning, Cisco Meraki wireless AP configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable alternative for small and mid-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their information system. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the deployment of your core network devices adhere to best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI such as a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both options also provide the long-term benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include simpler management, better compliance with information security requirements, higher utilization of IT resources, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management products and is intended to provide a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can assist businesses of any size with all facets of designing, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for building and deploying VMs and hosts, implement high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the potential advantages of new technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization professionals can provide world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide in-depth support in implementing and operating all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a broad range of cost-effective online support services based on best practices to help organizations of any size to get all the advantages of this powerful project management solution. Services available from Progent include solution design, installation and migration, strategies for safe collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 engineers and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 support professionals can show you how to rationalize the economic case for deploying the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, provide configuration and integration services, help you to set up MS SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to operate with SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security strategy that encompasses portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of cost-effective services to assist your business to install, integrate, repair, and administer workstations and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 support, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to assess the potential business advantages of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to plan and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows 10.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.