Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey neighborhood are focused on clients who need fast and affordable assistance with network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can expand their reach, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall able to protect networks from outside and inside attacks. Both platforms perform deep examination of Internet protocols to detect attacks that frequently eluded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Forefront TMG 2010, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the product are now typically taken over by dedicated physical devices from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG support services and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to migrate smoothly to a modern security solution by providing planning, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with replication to provide rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites that are as far as 300km apart from each other. Progent offers access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to design, deploy, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools, determining plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to verify adherence with industry standards and government requirements.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances running on multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and administered with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless professionals who can assist you to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your environment and assist you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Although the Small Business Server product line is no longer offered by Microsoft, this powerful package is still in wide use. Progent provides extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your organization to evaluate the possible advantages of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application suite. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent can deliver a wide array of affordable consulting and support services to help you business to deploy, configure, repair, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 migration consulting, Windows 8.1 support, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- The vast majority of small office multi-office communications networks lack fault tolerance from Internet circuit outages. Progentís interoffice communications consultants can help small organizations achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity through redundant system architectures featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and deploy fault tolerant Inter-office networks based on zero-downtime EIGRP routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting services have extensive background delivering remote and onsite support for businesses of any size who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that mobile clients can be productive while on the go. Progent offers the breadth of skills to resolve technical issues that span multiple manufacturers and that entail a mix of older and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers affordable remote technical support to help you with any stage of planning, deploying, managing and maintaining your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver occasional support to help you to handle particularly challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete major network initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and offers support for all major operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones efficiently.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly named Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning platform designed for cloud, onsite, or hybrid deployments. Progent's Office 365 consultants, Excel professionals, Teams system designers, and Azure experts can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft products. Progent's database experts offer SQL Server consulting and Power BI analytics expertise to help you to use Dynamics Business Central to produce custom apps and analytical reports that allow you to improve business choices. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central experts can help you to manage outdated versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and configure modern Business Central deployments.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to plan and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to evaluate the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many new high-availability and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior analysis tools to defend endpoint devices as well as physical and virtual servers against modern malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily get by traditional signature-matching AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud resources and provides a single platform to address the entire malware attack lifecycle including filtering, identification, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and automatic system-wide immunization against new attacks. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.