Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size companies in Monterey are focused on clients who need quick and affordable help for system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is small, Progent offers affordable support packages that will give your network the stability, protection, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT consultants, the most advanced network management software, and economical service programs, can keep your critical network software and servers up and running.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to set up cybersecurity protection solutions and provide cleanup expertise required for offsite workers. To learn about Progent's endpoint device security protection solutions for remote workers, see cybersecurity protection expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra fees that drive up service. For remote support during regular working hours, you pay only for the actual time spent resolving your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when a Progent team member is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our expertís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to help. Progent can also dispatch onsite support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of receiving a service request. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered assistance to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the core elements of standard Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development, and development background with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to design custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Dynamics GP.
- The CISA accreditation is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates pass a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to assist businesses in the areas of IS audit services, information technology governance, systems and architecture lifecycle, IT support, safeguarding of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or onsite contact with experts in solution design and integration, software programming, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- Progent's Co-managed Service Desk allows your IT group to divide activity for Help Desk services transparently between your in-house support group and Progent's nationwide roster of IT support technicians, engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progent's Co-managed Service Desk is a joint IT service solution based on ConnectWise Manage, the leading Professional Services Automation tool for managing IT service requests, generating trouble tickets, designating ownership, monitoring status, and generating management reports. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically less than $18/user/month. To learn more, see Progentís co-managed IT Call Center services.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to set up their remote workforce with safe and reliable access to public cloud applications and services. For information about how Progent's experts can help organizations to set up robust Cloud connnections for their teleworkers, see cloud consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.