Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical help with system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent offers online training for an array of client software. Progent's Webinar training covers areas that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual education provides the advantages of conventional in-person sessions, such as immediate communication between students and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of travel and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and certified security professionals to help you to support SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers the services of senior information technology experts with decades of experience as IT project managers for application development, information systems deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure major projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and medium-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup activities and allows rapid recovery of critical files, apps and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to component failures, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver advanced support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when necessary, can assist you to restore your business-critical information. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and web software programming. The latest versions offer improved protection, reliability, expandability, and debugging while incorporating significant improvements in automated management. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help you to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing FastCGI applications.
- Progent’s Wireless Site Survey assists you to plan and install a WiFi LAN customized for your environment, offering you a wireless solution that delivers the reception, performance, capacity, Quality of Service, security, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be carried out remotely and make use of advanced RF simulation and analysis software to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progent’s on-premises wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your building’s layout, testing for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-specified Wireless Access Points. Location and configuration support for wireless access points include Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless APs consulting services, Catalyst 9100 family Wireless APs solution design, Cisco Meraki wireless access point configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert remote consulting support to assist businesses of any size to connect their IT infrastructure with leading public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can help your it team to design and manage hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid topologies that combine on-premises resources along with cloud services. To help you to integrate cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a range of cloud integration services that include Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon AWS cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small and medium-size businesses automatic backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for critical platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore system powered by DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older version of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can provide as-needed expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert help for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security plan and choose the right technologies from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security goals while staying within your spending limits.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can assist the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and education in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's experts can provide help in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production lab.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies first designed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This significantly enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progent’s Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and execute a non-disruptive migration plan, train your IT management and support staff, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business value.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, retrieve and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about upcoming expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can eliminate up to 50% of time thrown away searching for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether you’re planning enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you need as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test environments and migration plans, optimize your network for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT management, team, create a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT administration, help with creating applications, and generate and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and plan and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.