Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network monitoring and management tools and is intended to offer a unified mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can help businesses of any size with any aspect of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate smoothly from older versions of VMM, design processes for building and deploying VMs and hosts, design high-availability compute and storage clusters, integrate your private cloud resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization professionals offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices installed across multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can help your organization to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and help you to design, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and test a repeatable process for recovering services quickly after an outage. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help you to design, deploy, test and manage a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist you to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from discontinued products to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to simplify the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist organizations manage environments that include a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to create and maintain applications that utilize the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to build efficient, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to team with a customer's management to deliver programs in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can assist you to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a broad array of professional services including specification of features and scope, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, replication solutions, security, and fault tolerance.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, system management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to assist you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently based on best practices.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business integrators can provide online and on-premises expertise for organizations of any size to assess the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to plan an on-premises, cloud or mixed topology; integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Office; configure HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party collaboration platforms such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified data security consultants can assist you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry requirements. Progent can also assist create a hybrid cloud network model that combines self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and support a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by providing Citrix XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter support experts can assist your organization to manage and support a remote datacenter that offers high availability, advanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent can also assist you manage and support additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your company to plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises deployment architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.