Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small organizations in the Monterey area are focused on clients who need quick and economical assistance for network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features an updated architecture that enhances cloud integration, works with popular handheld devices, permits single sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to address the critical IT and business challenges associated with managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to the current version of Dynamics GP that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud service for real-time communications and cooperation. Progent's Teams experts can assist you to plan an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online and configure, administer, and debug a cloud-based or hybrid deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to connect Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and your phone infrastructure.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the skill of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with all of the security disciplines addressed within the GIAC accreditation including auditing network vulnerability, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting events.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Premier network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the basic capabilities and international standards of skill that information security managers are expected to master. It gives business management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM credential possess the experience and capability to provide efficient security management and consulting services.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering top performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can assist you to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to safeguard your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses failover storage clustering along with continual replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are as far as 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent can provide the skills of a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to plan, deploy, administer, update, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical needs and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with tasks like assigning disk pools, arranging plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR solution to show adherence with industry standards and government mandates.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have broad expertise in the implementation and support of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to design, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to administer and operate, ready to support your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite expertise provided by Progent span a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to assess the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast online or onsite contact with experts in solution design and integration, software development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint engineers can provide SharePoint 2019 planning assistance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 application design, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 upgrade support, and SharePoint Server 2010 migration. Progent can help you rationalize the business case for implementing the latest release of SharePoint Portal Server, advise you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your application, offer setup and integration expertise, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to work with SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Call Center support.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the effort needed for network managers to deploy applications so they are consistent across an entire workforce, provide the power to manage rights to business data, and allow quick installation of new or upgraded workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure behind RDS streamlines client access, enhances responsiveness, tightens security, centralizes management, and provides a nearly seamless client environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist you to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure test and production deployments, improve your network architecture to support virtual clients efficiently, assess and resolve security issues, and train your network managers to utilize best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to provide their offsite workforce with safe and efficient access to public cloud services. For details about ways Progent's consultants can help businesses to configure resilient Cloud access for their telecommuters, see cloud integration consulting services for remote workers.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that allows organizations of any size to create a centrally managed and protected communications ecosystem that supports a BYOD computing style with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN calling across a broad assortment of stationary PCs and handheld devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can help your company to support your legacy Lync deployment or design and implement a cost-effective migration to a modern system by offering Microsoft Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also help you create a hybrid architecture that combines self-hosted Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and medium-size businesses automatic backup and simplified recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/restore solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to resolve challenging issues or deliver comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.