Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support help for IT environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small businesses in the Monterey area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can expand their reach, reduce their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and expedite your ROI.
- Some of the common online Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent are configuring domain name, DHCP, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; troubleshooting VPN tunnel and routing issues; making a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and disaster recovery strategy.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the best quality of remote network support available for both emergency and non-critical issues. For urgent problems that affect many users, vital personnel, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center will engage within an hour. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be generated quickly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding every resolved issue to make sure you are satisfied with the outcome and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Support services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, carrier and plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless move to a new carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite support to assist organizations of any size to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from another backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed support for resolving especially stubborn issues, or full project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can assist you to design and implement a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent offers a selection of affordable, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions deployed by some of the industry's top corporations. The ProSight series of outsourced network management services addresses all key aspects of modern networking such as email content filtering, security and compliance, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and network documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent has published a white paper detailing the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for network consulting that can range from router troubleshooting to advanced application development. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing services can assist clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Patch management entails applying software or firmware updates to operating systems and apps, servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers and scanners, infrastructure appliances such as switches and Wi-Fi APs, and Internet-of-Things devices like alarms and health monitors. Timely and correctly managed patching maximizes cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, availability, and capability. Sporadic patch management can result in security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, sluggish or erratic performance, needless offline stretches, or loss of important functions. Progent's managed services for patch management offer businesses of any size a versatile and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and documenting updates to your ever-evolving information system. For more information, see Progent's software update management services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help you to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help you to design and carry out an efficient migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer online or onsite support services ranging from as-needed design review or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on time and on budget. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 integration experts can help you to migrate smoothly from SQL Server 2017 to a newer release of SQL Server. To find out more, see SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy and debug the infrastructure for telecommuters. Aspects of network infrastructure where Progent's experts can provide guidance include safe and efficient VPN connectivity, VDI desktop software, router setup, Wi-Fi LAN design and implementation, and reliable Internet access. To learn about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for telecommuters, go to infrastructure expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to create and maintain database applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to industry best practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a client's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help your company to build SQL Server applications by offering a wide range of professional services including requirements analysis, database modeling, normalization, T-SQL coding, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to design, deploy, and administer firewall environments built around Check Point NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent can also help you to support legacy Check Point firewall models or migrate efficiently to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point Software next generation firewall integration consulting.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.