Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Monterey are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable help for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles intended to allow small companies to get an objective network security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs an extensive examination of your network from outside your company firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a network scan from a secure machine within your firewall to assess vulnerabilities to internal attacks. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a secured remote location.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist you to build and maintain database applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows industry best practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and knows how to team with a customer's IT staff to complete projects in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can help you to build Microsoft SQL Server applications by offering a broad range of professional support services including requirements analysis, data tier architecture, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication solutions, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can offer companies of all sizes expert MS SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis package that allows the speedy creation of enterprise-level business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your information system. Progent can also help your company to perform an efficient migration from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Some of the typical online Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent include setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing tables, T1, and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; validating router failover; fixing VPN tunnel issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and disaster recovery strategy.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your network operating efficiently by checking the state of vital assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is sent automatically to your designated IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so all looming problems can be resolved before they can impact productivity. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up collaboration platforms like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to enable their telecommuters to benefit from positive teamwork with colleagues and other stakeholders. For information about ways Progent's consultants can assist companies to install and manage collaboration technology for remote workers, see collaborative applications expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 11 experts offer a range of services to support Windows 11 such as cloud solutions, mobile management, at-home workforce connectivity, data and identity security, centralized provisioning, and Call Center services. Progent can also assist you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, refer to Windows 11 planning and migration services.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the effort required for IT administrators to deploy applications so that they are consistent across an entire workforce, provide the ability to control access to critical data, and allow fast installation of new or updated workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines client connectivity, improves performance, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers an almost transparent user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can assist your company to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure pilot and on-line environments, optimize your system infrastructure to support virtual clients efficiently, assess and remediate security problems, and train your IT managers to utilize best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire family of SAN storage products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller businesses to map out, monitor, reconfigure and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances like routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept current, copies and displays the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that need critical software patches, or isolating performance issues. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent provides cost- effective service options that will give your IT network the reliability, security, and functionality your business requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT engineers, the most advanced network management software, and economical service packages, can keep your mission-critical network software and servers up and running.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to medium-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms like Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consultants can help you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management services to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent's Microsoft Project consultants can provide comprehensive remote and on-premises support for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that integrate closely with Microsoft Project. Consulting services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint Server 2019 design and deployment, SharePoint Server 2016 migration planning and application development, SQL Server 2019 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 support, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel development, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate safely and productively. Progent's network security experts can assist your IT team to plan and enforce security policies that safeguard important project information without disrupting the productive sharing of legitimate data.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.