Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Monterey are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can provide the affordable support of online Internet connectivity experts to help your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution matches your business needs. Services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless switchover to a new carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced online support services to assist organizations of any size to connect their networks with popular public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to design and administer hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid architectures that seamlessly combine local resources as well as public cloud services. To help you to incorporate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration support services such as Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration consulting, Amazon AWS cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services offer ultra-affordable in-depth security for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help your business to design and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's unique needs and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry data security regulations. Progent will assist you define and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to set up and verify a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can assist you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's premiere network operating system to enable your business to streamline the administration and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help you maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services cover a broad range of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies including system load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and on premises consulting to help your organization with any facet of business intelligence reporting from debugging or modernizing applications to planning and deploying an advanced business intelligence solution. Progent's BI consultants can help you to support your existing BI system, assist you to upgrade databases and applications from a discontinued reporting platform to a current one, and provide custom online training tailored to your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer expertise in the leading business intelligence reporting tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI add-ins including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective online assistance to help your business to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you through occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you build or maintain a resilient, protected and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers online and onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that optimizes the strategic value of your information system.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist your business to develop effective solutions for key Oracle DBA tasks such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information security, or mentor your in-house staff to use industry best practices for streamlining various management procedures. Progent can in addition provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help you to build, tune, enhance, or port Oracle programs that can range from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent has experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can assist you to optimize existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many innovative disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent offers a broad range of affordable consulting and support services to assist your business to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting support, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Progent can provide the support of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence engineer with expertise integrating products from the major telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to design, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that preserves your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure engineers who can help companies of all sizes to build and maintain a network that provides the performance, reliability, security, and expandability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.