Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Monterey are focused on clients who need immediate and economical help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Microsoft Office 365 offers simple archiving but does not have integrated support for vital data protection capabilities such as Exchange backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Altaro O365 Backup provides a feature-rich BDR solution for automatic backup and quick recovery of all your organization's O365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, and OneDrive files. Progent is an Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services Office 365 Total Backup to deliver comprehensive management services for Altaro's Office 365 data protection product. ProSight Data Protection Services O365 provides a low-cost backup-as-a-service (BaaS) solution that guards Office 365 components against data loss resulting from user or system mistakes, malevolent deletion, and malware assaults such as ransomware. For more information, go to ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro O365 Backup solutions.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to design, implement, verify and maintain backup/restore technology to support telecommuters. To learn about Progent's backup consulting services for teleworkers, see backup/restore solutions for at-home workers.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help you in any and all phases of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as designing HA system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; specifying storage requirements for your VMs, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; designing, setting up and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller organizations to map, monitor, enhance and debug their networking hardware such as routers, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are always current, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when problems are discovered. By automating complex network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, expanding your network, finding devices that need critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to provision their home-based workforce with safe and transparent access to public cloud resources. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can assist companies to configure robust Cloud connnections for their remote workforce, see cloud integration expertise for teleworkers.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions lower the effort required for network managers to deploy applications so that they are standardized across an entire user base, provide the power to control access to critical data, and enable fast installation of new or updated desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop access, improves performance, tightens security, centralizes administration, and offers an almost seamless user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help your company to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up test and on-line deployments, improve your network architecture to accommodate virtual clients effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and educate your IT managers to utilize industry best practices to gain maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology professional with real-world experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying efficient and comprehensive business technology networks. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server consultants, with an average of over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, assures your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also assist you to evaluate the business value of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid network model that combines on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable online assistance to help your business to plan, configure, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you create or support a highly available, secure and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide online or onsite training to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your information system.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.