Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Monterey vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's skills to design, deploy, and maintain IS controls to reduce risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to create and execute a risk management strategy that follows leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk appetite, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to assist you to respond to potential disasters, minimize service disruption for your vital IT operations, eliminate lost information, and comply with examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and IT administration group to perform risk and business impact analysis, identify interdependencies, identify human and physical assets required to operate your organization, determine business-critical IT services and specify acceptable recovery times, qualify hot backup sites, configure safe offsite access capability for key employees, plan notification mechanisms and define duties for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to execute the business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent offers interactive remote webinar education seminars. Virtual interactive classes offer a flexible and economical option for educating your IT workers to use a wide array of important applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers individualized training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite education for customers larger cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, easy to manage and operate, able to support your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and on-premises expertise provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent can provide businesses with an information management expert who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran IT officer can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy appropriate technology to improve business operations so they align more closely with your corporate objectives. Your business can develop and install a well thought out information technology strategy without incurring the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Important services Progent's temporary CIO can perform include growth strategies, planning IT budgets, building models for TCO, analyzing workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, defining security policies, business impact analysis, automating network administration, software revision control, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery planning.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert help for products from other major VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security plan and select the right products from a variety of vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your budget restraints.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can help organizations of all sizes to follow best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, fabric, storage systems, and library resources; plan, integrate, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can help your business to upgrade from a legacy version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management system, and Progent can assist you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM environment to make sure you realize maximum business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and carry out a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of new security capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that improves cloud integration, supports popular smart phones and tablets, allows single sign-on with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and hands-on experience to resolve the critical technical and business challenges associated with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out an efficient migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the management of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older change management solution or help you to modify your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your changing business needs.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that align with your security needs and budget. Progent can help you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently based on best practices.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages intended to enable small businesses to receive an independent network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs an extensive test of your network from outside your company firewall to uncover potential risks in the security profile you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert executes a network scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to assess your exposure to internal threats. Both security inventory services are set up and executed from a protected external site.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and upgrade efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to plan, deploy, optimize, administer and troubleshoot firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.