Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Monterey area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of online IT support services offered anywhere for urgent and non-critical issues. For urgent issues that impact many users, crucial individuals, or a line-of-business application, the TRC is set up to engage in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to address your issue within two hours. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on each resolved issue to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close out the ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- If you are creating UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to maintain an IT network that features dependability, security and high performance.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your organization to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast online or on-premises access to experts in solution planning and integration, application programming, database administration, and network security. To find out more, visit SQL Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that enables businesses of all sizes to build a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing style with instant messaging, real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing, and both IP and PSTN calling enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and mobile devices. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 experts can assist you to manage your legacy Lync deployment or design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to a more current solution by offering Microsoft Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid deployment that integrates on-prem Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent has a long background providing a full-spectrum of remote network consulting and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering expert online network support and has delivered IT solutions to organizations in every state. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote computer consulting for local governments eliminates travel expenses and resolves problems faster than on-premises support.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts offer affordable online and onsite support to assist businesses of any size to move all or part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and hardware expense and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in IS security auditing. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that consultants pass a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to help companies in the areas of IS audit process, IT governance, systems and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help your business in any and all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability (HA) architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert consulting for products from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a comprehensive security plan and choose appropriate products from multiple suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your spending limits.
- Progent's Check Point firewall consultants can show you how to plan, deploy, and manage firewall environments that rely on Check Point Software Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, see Check Point Software firewall configuration expertise.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.