Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in the Monterey vicinity are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical assistance for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk Call Center support services are an integrated extension of your in-house IT service staff. Virtual Help Desk can include high-end call center features such as a special telephone number with customer-specific greeting. Progent can also rout calls automatically to staff technicians who are specifically provisioned and trained to handle your account. Also, Progent's Helpdesk staff can manage trouble tickets from any client trouble ticket software for transparent integration with your in-house support services group. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Network Support Helpdesk services include professional Microsoft Helpdesk expertise the minute you call, seamless extension of your internal resources, front-line support for urgent client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of dependability and scalability and is also easy to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built upon mature virtualization techniques that allow small companies with multi- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and network management while achieving world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an old release of IOS, the operating system powering most Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes upgrades to IOS to correct bugs, plug security gaps, or improve functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your network environment. For example, there may be limitations of internal RAM that could cause a new OS release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any other Cisco OS such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform version audits of your router software, propose appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, transfer software images/, configure and verify your Cisco software, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and train your IT staff how to take advantage of any important new capabilities.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated equipment to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to enable you to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations manage environments that include a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to create a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving QoS, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help you to develop effective mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration tasks such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information security, or train your IT personnel to use industry best practices for streamlining various administration procedures. Progent can also offer the services of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to design, tune, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle programs that can vary from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also help you to optimize existing SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts offer Cisco UC520 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement a smooth migration to a current VoIP solution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a broad range of remote support services to assist your organization to design, develop, test, install, administer, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to upgrade your current Excel applications to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Office Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to clients who need a fast solution to a specific issue related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide full project management support for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training for Office Excel can be customized to address the special requirements of individual users or teams.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.