Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of engineering and support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small companies in the city of Monterey by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during regular business hours, you pay only for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent expert is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may be billed for our expertís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to assist. Progent can in addition offer on-premises technical support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a support call. Progent's remote support group has provided help to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging platform that accelerates collaboration by offering flexible set of options for retrieving voice messages within an environment that is simple to implement and maintain. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voicemail from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to ensure that your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver significant competitive advantage.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering via leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique requirements and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry data protection regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for urgent action. Progent can also help you to set up and verify a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of online computer support possible for urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent problems that affect multiple workers, key individuals, or a line-of-business application, the TRC will engage within an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC will address your issue in less than two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding each resolved issue to verify you are satisfied with the outcome and willing to close the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies initially developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This significantly improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing data security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, plan a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade strategy, educate your IT administration and support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you maximum business value.
- If you need to revamp your company web site, build in-house sites for functions such as human resources or employee education, establish a powerful web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-class, data integrated web solutions, Progent can provide capable and seasoned web designers and developers. Web site custom software development services offered by Progent's Applications Experts Team include web design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Office Access developers can assist your business to plan, build, and support database-powered sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications infrastructure incorporating wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts offer cost-effective remote support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced help for Access application development, database migration, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers tailored online classes for Access development and database management.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and migration plans, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT management, team, create a corporate-wide security plan, automate network management, help with application development, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture.
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide online and on premises expertise to help you with any aspect of business intelligence reporting from troubleshooting or enhancing reports to designing and implementing a comprehensive business intelligence environment. Progent's BI experts can assist your company to support your current reporting environment, help you to upgrade reports and databases from an outdated reporting product to a modern solution, and provide as-needed online mentoring tailored to your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals can provide experience in the leading business analytics reporting and visualization platforms including Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security experts can help you to protect your Mac network through expert support services such as performing complete security assessments, recovery from hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile access, deploying advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security strategy customized for your organization and network system.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include design, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by providing services including complicated Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server software programming, and Oracle database administration support and programming. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with project planning and can also provide onsite assistance in installation at sites in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network support engineers can assist enterprises to resolve chronic network problems affecting the stability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified network security experts can provide an objective and comprehensive network security evaluations to help enterprises meet regulatory security standards.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted Active Directory objects, removal of evaluation application configuration objects in production Active Directory systems, and restoration of failed installations of AD and AD-enabled software. Progent is also proficient in using ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities like ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration techniques that address important areas including Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management structure, utilization and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also evaluate the implications of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist companies to design and install deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.