Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey vicinity are focused on customers who require fast and affordable assistance with system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server product line is no longer available, this powerful package remains popular. Progent provides extensive Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all releases of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can assist your organization to evaluate the possible advantages of transitioning from a locally hosted datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a mix of of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application development services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum charges or other additional fees that increase support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent resolving your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent team member is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might have to pay for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically near to help. Progent can also provide onsite service to most zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a service call. Progent's online support team has provided help to small businesses in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- SharePoint 2016, designed for on-premises installations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently unify on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, stronger security and compliance, advanced analytics via Power BI integration, and a more engaging user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment expertise.
- The latest versions of ransomware not only scramble vital online files but also infiltrate any available system backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware cleanup consultants can help you to restore a network damaged by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and operations rebuild consulting.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence engineer with expertise deploying technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to plan, configure, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that protects your investment and optimizes the business value of your information network. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers who can help businesses of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a communications network that provides the performance, reliability, security, and expandability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's business application software experts can assist your company to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory databases to lower the cost and increase the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect specialized web software using powerful development tools or tailor off-the-shelf software products so that they address your individual business needs. For data-driven web applications, Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages intended to enable small companies to receive a professional network security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional executes a network scan from a secure computer within your firewall to assess your exposure to inside attacks. The two security inventory packages are configured and run from a protected external location.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning across multiple sites, centralizes security and compliance settings control, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, provides network health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and offers a common point of control for administering multi-OS ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can help your organization with any aspect of planning, installing, using and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast remote or on-premises contact with consulting experts in system design and integration, application development, SQL Server management, and network security. To learn more, visit SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.