Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Monterey neighborhood are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to implement and troubleshoot conferencing solutions to allow their teleworkers to interact securely and productively with fellow workers and clients. For details about ways Progent's experts can assist companies to install and manage teleconferencing technology for an at-home workforce, refer to teleconferencing consulting services for remote workers.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an old version of IOS, the control software used in almost every Cisco router and current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides upgrades to IOS to correct problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or add functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network infrastructure. For example, there could be limited local RAM that could cause a new software release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad variety of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your router software, propose appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and test your new software, tune performance, troubleshoot problems, and teach your IT staff how to take advantage of all important new features.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduced an updated design that improves cloud integration, supports the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to address the many IT and business challenges associated with maintaining Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to plan and execute a smooth upgrade to the current version of Dynamics GP that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful platform.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that enables small organizations to transition from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking paradigm that combines local and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote guidance and technical support support to assist you manage your Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials environment. Subsequent to releasing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft developed Windows Server 2016 Essentials and then Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These updated versions improved Azure cloud integration but ultimately removed the crucial Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. This means that all management and setup must be done manually. This also removes the client backup and remote web access features. Microsoft recommends that small businesses running Windows Server Essentials move to Microsoft 365. Progent's Azure integration consultants can help you design and carry out a cost-effective migration from any version of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange consulting services including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored one-on-one macOS training.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 builds on the technology behind Windows Server 2019 and associated software and services to offer improvements in critical areas that include multi-layer security, native support in Microsoft Azure for popular Windows Server workloads, centralized management for hybrid on-prem and multi-cloud deployments, plus greater availability for Azure-based virtual machines. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 consultants can help your business to plan and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 based on your current network architecture or an updated on-prem, cloud-hosted, or hybrid architecture. Progent's experts can assist you to evaluate the business value of moving to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 and can show you how to implement Microsoft Windows Server 2022's latest technologies including zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS, and Storage bus cache. For details, see Microsoft Windows Server 2022 solution design and migration services.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a full-spectrum of online IT support and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering advanced remote network support and has delivered network solutions to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology support for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves issues faster than on-premises support.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management tools and is designed to offer a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can include private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization architecture, help you migrate smoothly from legacy releases of VMM, design processes for building and installing VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential advantages of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization experts can provide advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Ongoing validation, testing, and optimization of data restoration are crucial and often underappreciated components for effective disaster readiness. In the event of a disaster like a ransomware attack, these recovery drills can be the difference between a short period of downtime and an existential crisis to a business. Progent's certified Altaro VM Backup experts can assist you to create a program for periodically validating, testing, and enhancing your recovery procedures so you can keep your backup solution current and minimize the impact of a catastrophic event.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can help you deploy, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 products. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified network security consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete network protection plan and design security into your business operations. For more information, visit SonicWall-certified firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide advanced support for all the technologies that make up creating an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management software, Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent's Windows 11 consulting experts can provide an array of services to support Windows 11 such as Microsoft 365 integration, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, centralized deployment, and Help Desk support services. Progent can also help you to design and implement an efficient upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, visit Microsoft Windows 11 solution design and integration expertise.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.