Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting for small companies in the Monterey neighborhood are focused on clients who require quick and affordable assistance for system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size organizations a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, multi-site, and cloud environments and also enables cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a wide range of remote or onsite consulting services to help you to plan, deploy, manage and debug a modern backup and disaster recovery system based on Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a managed backup/restore service based on Altaro VM Backup technology. To find out more, visit Altaro VM Backup consulting.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for on-premises installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole feature, increased scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics with Power BI integration, and a modernized client interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up VoIP technology to provide their at-home workforce the benefit of seamless access to the company phone infrastructure. To learn about how Progent's experts can assist your at-home workers to deploy and debug VoIP platforms, go to VoIP expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software developer. Progent can assist your business to develop efficient solutions for key Oracle database administration activities including database tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information security, or train your in-house staff to follow industry leading practices for streamlining various administration procedures. Progent can also offer the services of a PL/SQL programmer to assist your company to build, tune, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle-based programs that can vary from business reports to database-powered web sites. Progent has skill using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to optimize existing SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help your business to assess the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including local, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or onsite support services ranging from on-demand design assessment or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on time and within budget. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a variety of technical services to help organizations of any size to support, manage, and troubleshoot environments that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to set up collaborative solutions like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to permit their at-home workers to benefit from positive teamwork with fellow workers and other stakeholders. To find out about how Progent can help you to install and maintain collaboration applications for an at-home workforce, see collaborative technology consulting services for remote workers.
- Progent can provide high-level online expertise for business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist your company to respond to potential disasters, minimize downtime for your essential network functions, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and network support group to provide business impact evaluation, identify interdependencies, specify human and physical resources required to operate your organization, prioritize crucial network services and define allowable restoration times, qualify colocation centers, set up secure offsite connectivity for key employees, plan notification systems and define duties for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and provide training for key people to execute the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the effort needed for IT managers to deploy software programs so that they are consistent throughout an entire workforce, offer the power to manage rights to critical information, and enable quick deployment of new or upgraded workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines client connectivity, enhances performance, strengthens data security, unifies management, and provides a nearly seamless user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure pilot and production deployments, improve your system infrastructure to accommodate virtual clients efficiently, assess and resolve security problems, and train your IT administrators to utilize best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and web software development. The latest versions offer improved protection, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant enhancements in automated management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help you to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire line of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.