Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small businesses in the Monterey area are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance with system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration experts can help businesses of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite evaluation and migration support for Windows 10 available from Progent include Return on Investment estimates, project management, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile device management, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, network infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support personnel and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- Cisco's Small Business series of access points are Linux-based units engineered as value-priced wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network consultants can provide online or onsite integration and debugging services to assist you to plan, configure, update, optimize, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business wireless access point environments of any scale or architecture. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business family of WiFi access points, see Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 wireless APs consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help your business to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including local, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide remote or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand architecture assessment or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. For more information, see SQL Server 2017 migration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your company to plan and implement a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted network architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For more information, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and distribution companies to manage supply chains and streamline critical business processes in order to bring products to market fast and meet customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with over 20 years of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that spans from occasional advice to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, training, and DBA services. To learn more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Expertise.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help you to simplify the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist you maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your IT system running efficiently by tracking the health of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is sent automatically to your specified IT staff and your Progent engineering consultant so all looming issues can be resolved before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about the entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a WiFi network adapted to your facilities, offering your business a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off ability your company requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi design services can be performed remotely and make use of advanced RF simulation and analysis tools to plan an efficient wireless network. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes onsite inspection, RF and data protection assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your site's layout, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-specified Wi-Fi Access Points. Placement and configuration services for Wi-Fi access points include Cisco Aironet wireless access point consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family Wireless APs system design, Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that allows small businesses to make the move from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking model that combines local and cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote consulting and technical support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the possible business advantages of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid local/cloud design for your computing environment. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support so you can plan and execute a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting have extensive experience delivering online and onsite support for businesses of all sizes who need to integrate Android phones into their IT networks so that mobile clients can work together from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to solve network problems that span numerous vendors and that entail a mix of older and up-to-date technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote technical support to help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can provide as-needed support to assist you to resolve particularly challenging IT issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you complete strategic IT projects on time and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or individual classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.