Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small companies in the Monterey area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange consulting including systems integration, diagnostics, security, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization consultants can assist you to plan, install, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your infrastructure for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support experts can assist you to administer and support a remote datacenter that offers high uptime, advanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, intended for onsite installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include fast deployment with the MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, higher performance, stronger security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized client interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical online and on-premises expertise, application development, and troubleshooting support for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers access to veteran information technology experts with years of experience as IT project managers for program development, information systems deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers offer world-class management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to ensure that strategic projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent's affordable extended hours remote support program provides companies round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services available outside normal business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft server products, MS Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, system backup and recovery, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map, track, enhance and debug their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are kept updated, copies and displays the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when potential issues are detected. By automating tedious management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that need critical software patches, or isolating performance issues. Learn about the entire ProSight portfolio of affordable network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online consulting to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public clouds including Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist you to design and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid network models that seamlessly combine physical resources as well as cloud services. To help you to incorporate cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a range of cloud migration services that include Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon AWS cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
- If you are creating Linux applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your system up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite help as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to maintain an IT network that features high availability, comprehensive security and performance.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your network running at peak levels by checking the health of vital computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alert is transmitted immediately to your specified IT management personnel and your Progent consultant so any looming issues can be resolved before they can disrupt productivity. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small and mid-size businesses automatic backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft-based networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent has delivered remote network support service to companies in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to see what people have said concerning the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can help you configure, maintain, and update SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection plan and design protection into your corporate practices. For more information, see SonicWall-certified firewall consultants.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important part of any overall network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal IT staff. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event history monitoring are properly configured and consistently monitored.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.