Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support help for IT environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in Monterey by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security strategy and select appropriate products from a variety of vendors to achieve your security objectives while staying within your spending limits.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can help organizations of any size to follow leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, fabric, storage, and libraries; plan, integrate, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class reporting. Progent can assist you to move from an earlier release of SCVMM or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can help you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 environment so you get the highest possible business value. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to plan and execute a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can benefit from stronger security features, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost remote and onsite support to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new email system, train your network support team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing management consulting and engineering help.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to keep your network running at peak levels by checking the state of vital assets that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alarm is sent immediately to your specified IT staff and your Progent consultant so all potential issues can be addressed before they can disrupt productivity. Read about the complete ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating technology from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help your company to design, configure, upgrade, or maintain a telepresence solution that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure engineers who can help companies of all sizes to build and maintain a communications network that provides the speed, dependability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, flat-rate managed services intended to allow small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge technology used by some of the world's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight series of network monitoring and management services addresses all key areas of modern networking such as email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup activities and enables rapid recovery of critical data, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can deliver advanced support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to restore your critical data. Learn about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile platform that enables small businesses to make the move from the older physical in-house datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that combines local and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the potential business benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud model for your network ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management to help you design and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers ongoing consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure integration consulting.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange support services such as systems integration, troubleshooting, security management, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can assist you to enhance your application servers and workstations efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to understand the risks and advantages of migrating to 64-bit processing, design a cost-effective upgrade strategy that reduces business interruptions, and provide timely remote help to assist your company to install 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can assist you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT staff but who still need information systems with enterprise-class dependability, security, and responsiveness.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.