Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in the Monterey neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can assist the creative sides of macOS and OS X systems by offering support services and knowledge transfer in graphics, audio, and video. Progent's consultants can offer expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their market, reduce their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can shorten development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to plan and implement a wireless LAN customized for your environment, offering your business a wireless solution that delivers the reception, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your company requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed remotely and make use of cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis software to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís onsite survey features physical walkthroughs, RF and data protection audits of your current wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points. Location and integration services for Wi-Fi APs include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs consulting services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system design, Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent can provide your organization affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange 2019 hybrid cloud integration experts, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server consultants to architect a fault-tolerant email solution that includes protected email connectivity throughout your organization. For mobile workers with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and DBAs can provide affordable online database administration or application development support and can assist organizations of any size to integrate and maintain MySQL in a robust network infrastructure that provides high levels of speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA to verify a consultant's skills to plan, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy that follows industry best practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP experts provide remote and on-premises support services to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can help your business to configure and support Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate other Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers identical connectivity, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless users regardless of their location or device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online consulting to assist companies of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public clouds including Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help your it team to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid architectures that combine physical resources along with cloud services. To assist you to incorporate cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a range of cloud migration support services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon AWS cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for testing line-of-business applications, creating cost-effective system upgrade procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or validating business continuity strategies, mitigating compatibility issues, and building training environments for the latest products and technologies. For Progent customers without adequate internal resources to assemble effective pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk while keeping critical network projects on schedule.
- Progent's Shared Help Desk service enables your information technology staff to divide activity for Service Desk support transparently between your in-house support group and Progent's nationwide pool of IT support technicians, engineers and subject matter experts. Progent's Shared Help Desk service is a collaborative IT support solution based on ConnectWise Manage, the industry-leading Professional Services Automation platform for managing IT support calls, generating trouble tickets, assigning ownership, monitoring progress, and producing management analytics. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically under $18/user/month. To learn more, refer to Progentís shared IT Call Center services.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants can provide a wide selection of affordable remote consulting services to assist you to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between different releases of Office Word, integrating Office Word with other Microsoft Office applications like Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Office Word training sessions tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through expert Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange consulting such as systems integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS training.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.