Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of engineering and support help for IT environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Monterey area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be running an old version of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in most Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides updates to IOS in order to correct problems, plug security gaps, or add functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco device and your network infrastructure. As an example, there could be limitations of local Flash storage that might cause a new software release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a wide selection of support services related to updating Cisco IOS or any other Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform version audits of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy images/, configure and verify your new software, optimize performance, resolve problems, and teach your IT staff how to take advantage of any important new features.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist you to administer and maintain legacy Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also show you how to assess the likely business value of adopting Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants and Windows 11 deployment experts can help your IT organization to design and implement a non-disruptive deployment of Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist you to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug your Power BI solution. Progent can also assist you to prepare your source data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can help you build and manage an onsite, cloud, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls provide a major performance improvement over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include unified management of advanced security features such as application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can help you to plan and execute a smooth upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally manage network environments that include branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower line of Next Generation Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower firewalls integration services.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the network security services covered under GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in key areas such as performance, availability, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently with all types of applications including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you manage your SQL Server 2014 environment or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade expertise or SQL Server 2019 upgrade assistance to help you implement a more up-to-date version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent include setting up domain name, DHCP, routing tables, NTP, and user accounts; configuring iBGP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing NAT configurations, routing configuration, and line settings; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing problems; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and business recovery strategy.
- Progent has produced a white paper summarizing the benefits organizations of all sizes can gain from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for network consulting that can range from desktop configuration to advanced application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing support services can assist companies to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online consulting support to help companies of all sizes to connect their networks with popular public clouds such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist you to design and administer hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid network models that seamlessly combine physical IT assets as well as cloud services. To assist you to integrate public cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud integration support services that include Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and debugging.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) ECHO provide small and mid-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a fixed monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO automates and monitors your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of vital files, apps and VMs that have become lost or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can provide world-class expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, when needed, can assist you to recover your critical data. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.