Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for information environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Monterey neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a broad selection of affordable remote support services to assist you to manage your current Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to upgrade to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Services available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between various releases of Word, interfacing Office Word with different Microsoft Office applications like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Office Word training sessions customized for individuals or groups.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that enables small organizations to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking paradigm that includes both local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your computing environment. Progent offers full-service project management to help you design and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting help, technical support, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure planning and integration consulting services.)
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages intended to enable small companies to receive a professional security assessment from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional executes a system scan from a secure computer within your firewall to evaluate your exposure to inside threats. The two security inventory packages are set up and run from a protected remote site.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop experts can assist you to design, implement, manage, and support a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery solution by offering XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can help you optimize your infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can assist you to administer and maintain a remote datacenter that offers high availability, enhanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you manage and support other virtualization platforms from Citrix by offering XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with any of the security capabilities addressed within GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with an extensive background deploying technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to design, configure, expand, or maintain a video conferencing solution that preserves your investment and optimizes the business value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure consultants who can assist companies of all sizes to create and maintain a communications network that provides the speed, reliability, protection, and expandability required to support your telepresence solution.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for testing line-of-business applications, developing efficient system upgrade procedures, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for new products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack adequate in-house resources to configure proper pilot environments, the lab reduces capital costs and technical risk and helps keep critical network projects on schedule.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over 25 years of background helping manufacturing and distribution companies to simplify complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of key processes to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers online or on-premises consulting that can range from as-needed advice to solution planning and project management. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- If your network incorporates Cisco routers, you could be using an old version of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in almost every Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently publishes updates to IOS in order to fix problems, plug security weaknesses, or improve features. Unfortunately, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your network infrastructure. As an example, there could be limited internal Flash storage that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a wide variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any other Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can run inventories of your router software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and verify your update, optimize performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your IT staff how to take advantage of any significant new functions.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.