Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the Monterey area are focused on customers who require quick and economical help for system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging solution that accelerates teamwork by providing a variety of alternatives for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and manage. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voicemail from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to medium businesses and corporate branch locations with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to make sure your CUE deployment delivers significant business advantage.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, install, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to prep your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and administer an onsite, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- The overwhelming majority of small office interoffice communications infrastructures have no recovery ability from Internet line outages. Progentís multi-office communications consultants can help small companies achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connectivity and automatic fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice networking.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior information technology experts with years of experience as technology project managers for program development, information technology implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management expertise to assist enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies over 25 years of background helping manufacturing and service companies to simplify complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to get products to market fast and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with more than two decades of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers online or onsite consulting that spans from as-needed guidance to solution design and project management. Sample services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Office 365 integration, training, and database administration. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you specify, automate and verify a repeatable runbook for recovering services rapidly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to plan, configure, test and administer a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in performance, capacity, security, high-availability, mobile computing integration, plus integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured files in one appliance for data warehousing, Hadoop integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of local and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, administer or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's Android phone integration expertise have extensive experience delivering online and onsite assistance for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that mobile clients can be productive from anywhere. Progent has the range of skills to solve network problems that span multiple vendors and that represent a mix of legacy and current technology. Progent provides budget-friendly remote technical support to help you with any stage of planning, implementing, managing and maintaining your BYOD solution. Progent can deliver as-needed technical support to assist you to resolve especially stubborn technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to help you finish major network projects on time and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for operating systems, applications, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one training to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.