Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Monterey by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the health of their IT system. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your essential network devices conform to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant ROI such as a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both options also provide the ongoing benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include simpler network management, better compliance with government and industry security standards, higher utilization of network resources, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and restore, and higher availability. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a broad variety of remote support services to assist your organization to plan, develop, test, install, administer, and debug applications based on any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to migrate your current Excel applications to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility issues between different releases of Excel. Progent offers on-demand help to organizations looking for a quick fix to a specific issue associated with Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management support for upgrading or creating line-of-business applications built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be custom tailored to meet the needs of individual users or teams.
- Microsoft Office 365 provides rudimentary archiving but does not include integrated support for vital data protection capabilities like Exchange Online backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Altaro O365 Total Backup provides a full-featured platform for programmable backup and rapid restoration of all your company's Office 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, and OneDrive for Business data. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) Office 365 Backup to deliver comprehensive managed services for Altaro's Office 365 back/restore product. ProSight DPS Office 365 provides an affordable backup-as-a-service solution that protects Office 365 apps against data loss resulting from user or software error, malevolent sabotage, and cyber attacks like ransomware. To learn more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro O365 Backup services.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts offer affordable online support for all releases of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced help for Access application programming, database migration, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers tailored webinar classes for Office Access application programming and database management.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped design that enhances cloud readiness, works with popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time login with Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the critical technical and business challenges involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to perform an efficient migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can assist you to configure your Fortinet firewalls to protect all your IT assets at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall consultants.
- Progentís consultants can help your business to plan and carry out an efficient move from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid solution that uses Azure AD Domain Services and Azure AD Connect to centralize identity and access management for both on-premises and cloud assets. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to manage and troubleshoot outdated deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 Active Directory. For more information, refer to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design and deployment consultants.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security professionals can assist you to protect your Mac network through professional services such as running extensive security auditing, cleanup after work attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, deploying automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles designed to enable small companies to receive an objective network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your company firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer executes a network scan from a secure computer within your company firewall to assess the risk to internal threats. The two security inventory services are configured and run from a protected external location.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from desktop configuration to advanced application development. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can assist companies to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to veteran IT professionals with years of background as IT project managers for program development, information technology deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to follow best practices to ensure that major projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is small, Progent provides affordable service packages that will give your network system the reliability, security, and functionality your organization needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network management software, and economical service packages, can keep your line-of-business network software and servers up and running.
- Progent's experts can assist small and mid-size businesses to deploy and debug conferencing platforms to allow their at-home workforce to collaborate securely and efficiently with colleagues and customers. To find out about how Progent can assist organizations to install and manage conferencing platforms for telecommuters, see video conferencing support services for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.