Onsite Service Available in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of consulting and support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Monterey by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Progent follows a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most challenging technical issues that can crop up occasionally. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively resolve issues that would stymie ordinary IT support organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration jobs every year gives Progent a well-grounded view about which techniques succeed and which do not in resolving network issues.
- Progent offers online instruction for a range of client applications. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA development, Publisher co-editing, Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 configuration. Online instruction provides the benefits of traditional classroom seminars, including instant communication between students and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the availability of teachers and trainees.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, streamlines compliance settings control, inventories network resources, protects against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, enables secure self service, and delivers a common point of control for managing mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can help businesses of any size with any aspect of designing, installing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server family is no longer available, this software bundle is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS support services for all releases of the product. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your business to evaluate the possible advantages of moving from an on-premises environment powered by SBS 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Regardless whether your servers and applications reside on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas such as performance, uptime, security, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that operates seamlessly across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective online and onsite consulting services including planning, deployment, administration, remediation, and application development services to help organizations of any size to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case you are already running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to perform an efficient transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist your company to administer and troubleshoot Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the potential business value of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help your IT organization to plan and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade to Windows 10.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert help for products from other major VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a detailed security plan and select the right products from multiple vendors to achieve your security objectives while staying within your spending restraints.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced online and onsite support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that work closely with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to assist your company to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can use Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's certified network security experts can assist you to adopt and police security policies that safeguard important business data without disrupting the productive exchange of authorized information.
If your small business is in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Carmel or anywhere in the Monterey Peninsula
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.