Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the city of Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that allows small organizations to make the move from the older stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes local and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the possible productivity and cost advantages of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your computing environment. Progent can provide full-service project management so you can design and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration support.)
- The overwhelming majority of small business interoffice communications networks feature no redundancy to deal with Internet connection outages. Progentís multi-office connectivity engineers can help small companies achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and deploy ultra-reliable Inter-office connections based on fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connectivity and transparent fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice networking.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive service desk solution that manages all facets of online Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, assigning accountability, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any dedicated service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal Level 1 desktop service rates. Progent can also provide rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter experts to resolve challenging issues. To learn more, refer to Progentís online Call Center services for small organizations.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver economical in-depth security for physical servers and VMs, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering through cutting-edge tools packaged within a single agent managed from a unified control. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can help your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique requirements and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry information protection standards. Progent will help you define and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that require immediate action. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and test a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite expertise to assist companies of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, and repair a backup/recovery solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to migrate from earlier versions of SCDPM or from a different backup system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent offers as-needed help for resolving especially challenging problems, or full project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to design and carry out a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- If you need to redo your corporate web site, build in-house sites for applications like as HR or worker orientation, establish a powerful web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-grade, data integrated e-commerce applications, Progent has talented and experienced web design consultants. Web site design and development consulting available from Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web site design and development, web site project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access developers can assist you to plan, build, and support data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and manage a protected, dependable server and communications network featuring wireless connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen engineers can assist you to install and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology environments.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to diagram, track, enhance and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are always current, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when potential issues are detected. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require critical software patches, or resolving performance issues. Read about the entire ProSight series of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration experts can help businesses of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows. Online and onsite assessment and migration support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project management, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud solutions, mobile device management, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined deployment and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support staff and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of top data security vendors to provide web-based control and world-class protection for your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with a local gateway appliance to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne malware. The cloud filter serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks most threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to inbound attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance adds a deeper layer of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the local gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that stays inside your corporate firewall. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight family of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent offers a family of affordable, fixed-price managed services intended to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology deployed by some of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight series of outsourced network management services addresses all key aspects of modern networking including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, simplifies compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, guards against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, enables secure self service, and offers a common control mechanism for administering multi-operating system networks running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud experts can assist businesses of any size with any aspect of planning, installing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Load balancing your servers improves throughput and provides redundancy by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing support services address a wide selection of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies including system load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content delivery products such as Cisco Content Engine. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.