Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Morgan Hill are focused on customers who need immediate and economical help with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises platform that enables organizations of any size to create a manageable and protected communications environment that supports a BYOD computing style with instant messaging, presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a wide assortment of stationary PCs and mobile clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help your company to manage your legacy Lync environment or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a more current system by offering Microsoft Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also help you create a hybrid architecture that combines self-hosted Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to create custom Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the core elements of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also meet the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming background with VBasic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to design customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Progent offers live online training for an array of client software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA development, Publisher co-editing, Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Online instruction offers all the benefits of traditional classroom seminars, including immediate interaction between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of teachers and students.
- Progent has in-depth experience both offering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager support services and utilizing this advanced system monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized companies two popular outsourcing service packages based on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Bundle and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Bundle.
To view a single-page printable datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: Network Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of small organizations who can't justify the burden of supporting a large IT team but who still need information systems with world-class reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- If you want to revamp your company web site, create internal sites for purposes such as human resources or employee education, establish a successful web presence for a start-up company, or build enterprise-grade, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and experienced web development consultants. Web development consulting available from Progent's Applications Experts Group include web site design, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access consultants can help your business to plan, deploy, and support database-powered web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications network including remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- The latest generation of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more bang for the buck than Cisco's previous firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can assist your company to maintain your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to design, deploy, optimize, manage and debug firewall environments based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable IT organizations to optimize resource utilization, simplify network administration, and enhance workload continuity and data protection. run multiple virtual machines on a single physical computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtualization include resource efficiency, low-cost hosts for applications that only run on older OS software, and economical isolation of software programming or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can install virtual servers to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while simultaneously lowering costs; suggest and verify business recovery strategies that minimize downtown in case of a catastrophe; and deliver continuing support, repair, and consulting assistance as computer technology advances.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a revamped design that improves cloud readiness, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to address the many IT and business issues associated with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful product.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help your business to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect all your IT resources at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, see Fortinet firewall integration experts.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.