Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small organizations in the Morgan Hill area are focused on customers who need quick and economical help for system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery between datacenters that are up to 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to plan, configure, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical requirements and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with tasks like assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to show adherence with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- In completing IT projects for enterprise clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to meet budget constraints, tight schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology uses field proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes requirements definition, architecture proposals, project pilots, design tuning, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Certified cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core competencies and international standards of skill that information security professionals are expected to learn. CISM provides executive management the assurance that those who have earned their CISM certification have the background and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity administration and consulting consulting.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to implement endpoint security protection systems and provide cleanup services needed to support a remote workforce. For details about Progent's endpoint device security protection expertise for an at-home workforce, visit endpoint device security defense consulting services for telecommuters.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your organization to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid online or onsite contact with consulting experts in solution design and deployment, software development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. For more information, visit SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your IT system operating efficiently by tracking the state of critical computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is sent automatically to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that all potential issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can provide advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist you to prepare for potential disasters, minimize service disruption for your essential network operations, eliminate data loss, and meet examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your management and network support group to provide risk evaluation, identify interdependencies, identify the assets required to operate your organization, determine crucial IT functions and specify allowable recovery times, qualify hot backup centers, set up secure offsite access capability for crucial employees, implement notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for personnel, document a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to build a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Unified CM apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
- Periodic validation, testing, and optimization of system restoration are vital and frequently overlooked requirements for successful disaster preparedness. In case of a disaster like a ransomware attack, these restoration drills can make the difference between an inconvenient period of downtime and an existential crisis to a business. Progent's Altaro VM Backup consultants can help you to design a program for regularly verifying, testing, and enhancing your recovery procedures in order that you can keep your backup strategy current and minimize the damage of a disastrous incident.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online consulting to assist your business to plan, configure, and fix any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a highly available, secure and efficient network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers remote and onsite training to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented environment that maximizes the business value of your information system.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced online consulting to help organizations of all sizes to connect their IT infrastructure with popular public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can assist your it team to design and administer hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid architectures that combine local IT assets along with public cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public clouds with networks, Progent offers a variety of cloud integration services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and debugging.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously known as CallManager, is the foundation of Cisco's communications and collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide a modern IP-PBX by integrating tightly with unified messaging applications such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can help with any aspect of Unified CM support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering solutions for survivability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.