Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Progent's network support services for small companies in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides cost- effective support options that will give your network system the reliability, security, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the most advanced network management software, and comprehensive service programs, will keep your mission-critical network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's consulting services for IT support providers enables you to use Progent's information technology experts under your own service brand as a transparent arm of your network consulting organization. To learn about Progent's consulting for network support providers, visit Progent's consulting support for network service businesses.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the network OS used in virtually all Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently publishes upgrades to IOS in order to correct problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS and other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system infrastructure. For example, there could be limitations of internal Flash storage that might cause a new OS release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a wide selection of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS or any Cisco software platform such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, transfer images/, activate and verify your new software, tune performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your IT staff how to take advantage of all important new capabilities.
- Exchange 2013 incorporates major enhancements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a redesigned architecture. These improvements favorably impact vital areas including manageability, availability, security, operational costs, teamwork, expandability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver remote or onsite expertise to help you manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite expertise to help your organization with any facet of business intelligence reporting from debugging or modernizing applications to planning and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's BI consultants can assist your company to support your current reporting environment, assist you to migrate reports and databases from a discontinued reporting platform to a current one, and deliver as-needed online mentoring tailored to your specific needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants can provide experience in the leading business intelligence reporting platforms including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, carrier and plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and configuring additional ones, implementing firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent has delivered online IT support service to organizations in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people say concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to configure, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified CM apps such as Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.