Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Morgan Hill area are focused on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Cisco wireless controller experts can assist you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to administer and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's modern Wi-Fi controller products. Progent offers expertise for physical and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to decide which version makes sense for your wireless solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller expertise, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller support, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, clean-up of evaluation software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and fixing of failed installations of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also proficient in working with advanced Active Directory tools such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration techniques that address important issues including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT management model, selection and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service implementations on functionality and speed. Progent can help companies to plan and install configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified CM apps such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration experts can help you with any stage of Microsoft Azure integration including needs definition, readiness assessment, system design, pre-production testing, implementation, automated administration, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your clients can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you set up key Microsoft platforms to work in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to create a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates physical datacenters with Azure resources.
- Progent's Microsoft Access developers and consultants offer cost-effective remote support for all editions of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced assistance for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom online classes for Access application development and database administration.
- In performing information technology projects for large customers, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined steps in order to adhere to budgets, project timeframes, and engineering objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes requirements definition, design proposals, pilot testing, design tuning, and expertly guided deployment. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed record of technical services delivered and to help in future system maintenance.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a revamped design that enhances cloud readiness, works with popular smart phones and tablets, permits single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to resolve the many IT and business issues associated with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's System Center 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of experience integrating, maintaining and fixing the key components that make up Microsoft System Center and can assist you to plan, configure, support, and fix your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to transition to the current version of System Center from an older release or from another datacenter management platform to deliver the advantages of best-in-class deployment, management automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and application performance monitoring.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work required for network managers to install applications so they are standardized across a corporate user base, offer the power to control access to business information, and allow quick deployment of new or updated workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS streamlines desktop access, enhances performance, tightens security, unifies management, and provides an almost seamless client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure test and on-line deployments, improve your network infrastructure to accommodate virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and train your network administrators to utilize best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent offers ERP consulting services through application experts who can help with for a broad selection of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, software from other suppliers, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for key categories of business software such as financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail, and distribution.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a wireless network optimized for your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that has the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and data protection audits of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís layout, testing for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of the best locations for client-requested Wireless Access Points including Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive document defining a new WLAN.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.