Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small companies in Morgan Hill are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical help for network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- If you need to revamp your corporate web site, create in-house webs for applications such as HR or employee training, create a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-level, database driven web solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web design consultants. Web site development consulting available from Progent's Technology Experts Group include web site design and development, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access developers can assist you to design, build, and maintain data-intensive sites. Progent's consultants can also help you design and maintain a protected, fault-tolerant server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to design, deploy, verify and manage data protection solutions for telecommuters. For details about Progent's backup/recovery consulting services for a remote workforce, go to backup/restore expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, designing or verifying business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and building training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent customers without adequate internal resources to assemble proper test environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital costs and engineering risk and helps keep critical network projects on schedule.
- Progent can help your organization in any phase of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; planning high availability (HA) system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; designing and configuring Windows Hyper-V; setting up HLB; configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook. For more information, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project experts offer comprehensive online and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint Server 2019 design and deployment, SharePoint 2016 migration planning and application development, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 migration, SQL Server 2017 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants to help your company to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to collaborate safely and productively. Progent's certified security experts can help your IT team to plan and enforce security workflows that safeguard important project data without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized data.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to develop customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the core elements of proven Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized requirements of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization environment in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and SQL Server development and DBA services, and programming background with Visual Basic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to design customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Great Plains.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment at scale, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, enables secure self service, and offers a single control mechanism for administering mixed-operating system ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud integration experts can help you with any facet of designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver economical multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools packaged within a single agent managed from a single console. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's unique needs and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will assist you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent can also assist your company to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core competencies and worldwide standards of performance that information security professionals are expected to master. CISM gives executive management the confidence that those who have qualified for their CISM credential possess the experience and capability to provide effective cybersecurity administration and support services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to set up collaboration technology like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to make it easy for their remote workforce to benefit from positive teamwork with colleagues and clients. For information about how Progent can help companies to install and manage collaboration solutions for at-home workers, visit collaboration applications consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progent can provide the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery planning specialists, and certified data security professionals to assist your business to support SQL Server 2012. Progent can also provide SQL Server 2016 migration expertise or SQL Server 2019 upgrade consulting to help you implement a more current release of SQL Server.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.