Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size companies in the city of Morgan Hill are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable assistance with network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a WiFi network optimized for your facilities, providing you a WLAN that has the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical inspection, spectrum and security assessment of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for customer-specified Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed report defining the new wireless network.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective migration methodologies, assessing and optimizing performance, planning or validating business continuity strategies, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training environments for new technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital costs and technical risk while keeping critical network initiatives on schedule.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their reach, reduce their operating costs, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can work with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any comprehensive IT system security plan. Progentís security professionals can perform extensive stealth penetration security tests without the awareness of your organization's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are correctly configured and consistently observed.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM applications like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent workflow for restoring applications and services quickly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware SRM.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express offer a modern IP-PBX by integrating tightly with unified messaging applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any aspect of Unified CM configuration and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco VoIP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can assist you with any stage of Azure cloud migration such as needs analysis, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pilot testing, implementation, automated management, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can help you to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your users can safely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you set up key Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid environment that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point consultants offer remote and onsite support services to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist you to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco technology such as switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless ecosystem that delivers the same connectivity, responsiveness, security compliance, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users regardless of their location or device. (See Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.