Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that you set up and fine tune many key pieces of your wireless infrastructure such as APs, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration consultants offer remote and on-premises support to help your organization create and administer a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the set up of an IP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help you to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the potential strategic value of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and carry out a non-disruptive migration to Windows 10.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can assist businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and migration services for Windows 10 offered by Progent's experts include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud solutions, mobile management, telecommuter access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and management, network infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support personnel and users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a new architecture that improves cloud integration, supports the most popular handheld devices, permits one-time sign-on with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the critical technical and business challenges involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful product.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the effort required for network administrators to deploy applications so they are consistent across a corporate user base, provide the ability to control access to critical information, and allow fast deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services simplifies client connectivity, improves performance, tightens data security, unifies administration, and provides a nearly transparent user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can help you to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, set up test and on-line environments, improve your system infrastructure to accommodate virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and remediate security issues, and educate your network administrators to utilize industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent offers online or onsite help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to help you to design, implement, manage and troubleshoot converged communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds helping companies of any size to build collaboration solutions by providing expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless IP phone solutions. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and web application development. The latest releases provide improved protection, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while delivering significant enhancements in remote management. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist your company to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of mixed-OS networks that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced online and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to design and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, expand or tune an existing one, upgrade smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall that can defend networks from external and inside threats. Both of these platforms provide in-depth inspection of Internet protocols to uncover attacks that frequently eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while providing a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the product are now usually handled by dedicated physical devices from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers online Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway support and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you manage and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to upgrade efficiently to a modern security solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, training and debugging.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.