Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small companies in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical help for system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your migration to Exchange 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning HA system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing; configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook clients. For details, visit Progent's MS Exchange Server 2019 deployment services.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and the newer Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall able to defend systems from external and inside threats. Both of these products provide in-depth examination of network protocols to uncover attacks that routinely evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while delivering a number of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the platform are now usually taken over by purpose-built physical devices from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers online Microsoft Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you manage and debug your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall platform by providing system design, integration, optimization, training and debugging.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide in-depth expertise in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad variety of cost-effective online consulting services based on industry leading practices to assist organizations of any size to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Support services offered by Progent include system planning, installation and upgrades, setting up safe file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- The majority of small business multi-office communications infrastructures lack redundancy to handle Internet line outages. Progentís inter-office communications consultants can help small companies create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections supported by fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and transparent fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to plan and implement a WiFi network optimized for your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that delivers the reception, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless planning services can be carried out offsite and utilize cutting-edge RF simulation and analysis software to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís on-premises survey includes onsite inspection, RF and data protection assessment of your current WLAN, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-requested Wi-Fi Access Points. Location and configuration services for wireless APs include Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless APs consulting services, Catalyst 9100 family 802.11ax access points solution design, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an information technology consultant with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building efficient and comprehensive business technology environments. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 consultants, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to evaluate the business value of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that integrates local resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, removal of evaluation software configuration objects in production Active Directory systems, and restoration of failed installations of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also experienced in using ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory tools such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address important areas such as AD naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT management model, selection and design of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service implementations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist companies to plan and roll out deployments of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire line of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid networks that combine Office 365 and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain Exchange mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is completed on time and on budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting support for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the security disciplines covered within GIAC accreditation such as auditing network security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.