Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small companies in the Morgan Hill area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Among the popular online Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, logging, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, and line settings; updating router's IOS image; validating failover; troubleshooting VPN problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and availability strategy.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help your company to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely business advantages of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help you to plan and implement a non-disruptive upgrade to Windows 10.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the best level of online computer support services available for urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent issues that impact many workers, vital individuals, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center can engage in less than an hour. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your trouble ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on every resolved issue to confirm you are satisfied with the resolution and willing to close out the ticket. Find out more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent offers convenient, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are recognized networking experts who are awarded this prestigious certification only after thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle the most complex problems associated with network design, deployment, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS platform and devising workarounds or acquiring software updates to resolve problems. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by phone so you are able to receive instant assistance for complex network troubles that are affecting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual network service providers.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and manage a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the management of your PCs along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device management platform or assist you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing IT requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth support in implementing and operating all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of affordable remote consulting services based on industry best practices to assist organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Consulting support available from Progent include system planning, installation and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of online IT consulting and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the United States. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing advanced remote IT consulting and has delivered IT solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote IT consulting for local governments saves travel costs and resolves issues more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- In performing information technology projects for large clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to adhere to budgets, tight schedules, and technical objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, design steps, proof of concept piloting, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to configure endpoint device security protection systems and deliver response services required for a remote workforce. For details about Progent's security protection services for a remote workforce, refer to endpoint device security defense consulting services for remote workers.
- Progent produces full and meaningful documentation of all support work to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each service task, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT service reporting makes it easier for clients to move to a different support organization or take on more support duties internally. Good support documentation also provides IT managers the information needed to assess the quality of support services and develop better informed IT budgets.
- Progent's easy per-minute billing policy requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you pay only for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's team member is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may be billed for our expertís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition provide on-premises technical support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a service request. Progent's remote support group has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to deploy efficient endpoint management and monitoring tools for administering endpoint devices operated by at-home workers. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can help your business to manage the remote endpoints of your telecommuters, go to solutions for managing the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.