Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support help for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Morgan Hill neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies first designed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can help you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up test systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, train your IT management and support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you the highest possible business benefit. Progent's virtualization technology consultants also offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server planning and implementation expertise and Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtualization upgrade to assist you to modernize your Hyper-V 2016 environment.
- Cisco's Catalyst line of wireless controllers streamline the administration of wireless networks by unifying the provisioning and management of wireless APs, optimizing wireless performance by reducing the effect of radio frequency congestion, enhancing Wi-Fi uptime with rapid failover, and strengthening security by detecting cyber threats and analyzing network traffic according to user class and locale. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can assist you to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to administer and debug your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or implement an efficient transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. For more information, visit Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi controller consulting and support services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft 365 Excel consultants can assist your company to develop advanced Excel-based applications or provide one-on-one training in the powerful capabilities of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also help your company to build and manage a safe, robust network and communications infrastructure to host your Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint consultants can show you how use Excel Services to expand the power of Excel by integrating interactive spreadsheets into business intelligence portals, dashboards, and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants can show you how to share data between Excel and other platforms by providing services such as Dynamics GP/Great Plains customization and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV ERP software integration.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online support services to assist organizations of any size to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help your it team to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid network models that combine local IT assets along with public clouds. To assist you to integrate cloud services with networks, Progent offers a range of public cloud migration support services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and troubleshooting.
- Progent offers convenient, quick, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. CCIEs are highly-qualified networking experts who are awarded this prestigious classification only through thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve the most complicated problems surrounding network architecture, implementation, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals work intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so that you can get immediate assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are beyond the expertise of your usual network service resources.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to develop custom Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the basic elements of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the specialized requirements of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server application development, and development background with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours remote technical support program provides companies 24x7 availability of remote support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside normal business hours include resolving issues with Microsoft-based servers, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, assistance with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can assist organizations of any size to maintain, optimize and debug your existing SCVMM ecosystem. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to help you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of new security capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can assist you to migrate to more modern releases of SCVMM including System Center 2019 VMM and System Center 2022 VMM.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can help you to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to understand the costs and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit processing, plan a cost-effective upgrade process that reduces business disruptions, and provide responsive remote support to assist your company to configure 64-bit software and application software on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can help your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- ProSight Network Audits are a fast and low-cost way for small and mid-size organizations to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management tools available, and supervised by Progent's world-class group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential infrastructure devices conform to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both options also provide the ongoing benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include easier network management, improved compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- The ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can assist you to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to design, integrate, tune, administer and debug firewall environments based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to senior IT professionals with years of experience as IT project managers for program development, business technology deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.