Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of consulting and support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent uses a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most challenging network issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier experts, Progent can quickly and economically fix networking problems that would stymie most IT service organizations. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and integration jobs every year gives Progent a unique view on which techniques succeed and which do not in resolving network problems.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small businesses who can't justify the expense of maintaining a large IT group but who still require information systems with world-class dependability, security, and performance.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that incorporates the technology of leading data security companies to provide web-based control and comprehensive security for your email traffic. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with an on-premises gateway appliance to offer advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based threats. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your exposure to external attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance adds a further layer of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the local security gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Find out about the entire ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the first SharePoint product was released more than a decade ago, and Progent has the breadth and depth of technical know-how to help organizations of all sizes to plan and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint 2013 applications that add significant business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; determine if an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is best suited for your company; and pick the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or can help in individual jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, verify and troubleshoot data protection systems needed to support remote workers. To learn about Progent's backup/restore services for telecommuters, visit backup/recovery expertise for a remote workforce.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it easier to create custom Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the core elements of standard Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the individualized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants can provide economical online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced support for Access application programming, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Office Access application programming and database administration.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting line-of-business applications, developing efficient system upgrade methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, designing or validating business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent clients without adequate internal resources to assemble proper test environments, the lab reduces capital outlay and technical risk while keeping vital network projects on schedule.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important improvements for managing hybrid cloud networks by offering comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous environments that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and better public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced remote and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to design and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from a prior release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- If you are creating UNIX software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your system fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high uptime, tight security and performance.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a recognized qualification that signifies expertise in IS security auditing. Certified by ANSI, the CISA credential requires that consultants pass a comprehensive test administered by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit professional able to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, IT enforcement, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information resources, and business continuity preparedness.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.