Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small businesses in the Morgan Hill area are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance for network reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to design, deploy, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, scalable, easy to administer and operate, able to support your vital applications, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite support offered by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management products and is intended to provide a unified mechanism for deploying and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of VMM, design workflows for creating and installing virtual machines and VM hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the strategic business benefits of new technologies such as Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's virtualization experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile OS that enables small businesses to transition from the traditional physical in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid computing model that includes both local and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide budget-friendly online consulting and troubleshooting services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the possible productivity and cost benefits of moving to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management to help you design and execute a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange and Azure planning and integration consulting.)
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment complies with established levels of security and remote access, 24x7 server monitoring using Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business, optional Helpdesk support services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and applications, savings on Progentís remote troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system engineers and service specialists.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have some Exchange mailboxes hosted at your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you with any facet of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed support to help you resolve stubborn technical issues and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is carried out on time and within budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and web application development. The new releases offer improved security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while delivering significant enhancements in automated management. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist your company to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET programs.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a prestigious qualification that represents expertise in network security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential has consultants pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to help businesses in the areas of IS audit process, information technology administration, systems and infrastructure ROI, IT service delivery, protection of data resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of small organizations who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still need information systems with enterprise-class reliability, security, and performance.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the highest level of remote computer support available for both urgent as well as non-critical issues. For emergency issues that affect many users, key personnel, or a mission-critical program, the TRC can engage in one hour or less. For standard problems, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you regarding every resolved problem to verify you are comfortable with the results and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's affordable after-hours online support program provides clients round-the-clock access to online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services available beyond standard business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft-based server products, Microsoft Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office programs, system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- If you includes Cisco routers, you could be running an old version of IOS, the network OS used in almost every Cisco router and current Cisco switches. Cisco often offers updates to IOS in order to correct problems, shore up security gaps, or add functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your system infrastructure. For example, there could be limitations of local Flash storage that could cause a new software release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a wide selection of services related to updating Cisco IOS software or other Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your Cisco software, propose appropriate updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, configure and verify your update, optimize throughput, troubleshoot issues, and train your IT managers how to get the benefits of any important new capabilities.
- Progent's staff of IT system consulting experts can help large businesses to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support such as Microsoft Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.