Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small companies in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with all of the security services addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration experts can assist businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older release of Microsoft Windows. Remote and on-premises assessment and migration support for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent include ROI analysis, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and management, network infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management personnel and users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can help businesses of any size to follow leading practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, fabric, storage, and library resources; plan, deploy, and administer private clouds, VMs, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can help you to move from an older version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can show you how you to enhance and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM ecosystem to make sure you realize maximum business value. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist your organization to design and execute an efficient upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to benefit from stronger assurance capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows application delivery solution by offering XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can help you enhance your network infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can assist your organization to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high uptime, enhanced security, and fast recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to help keep your network operating at peak levels by checking the state of vital computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alarm is transmitted immediately to your designated IT management staff and your Progent engineering consultant so any looming problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to create a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Unified CM applications like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts are setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; resolving VPN tunnel issues; making a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and fault tolerance planning.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to configure and debug conferencing platforms to allow their at-home workers to collaborate safely and productively with fellow workers and customers. For information about ways Progent can assist companies to integrate and manage video conferencing technology for telecommuters, go to conferencing consulting expertise for remote workers.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable way for small and medium-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your core network assets conform to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits such as a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both options also provide the ongoing benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with government and industry security standards, higher utilization of network assets, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.