Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size organizations in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are focused on customers who need fast and economical help with network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, immediate, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are highly-qualified network gurus who are awarded this top-level certification only after intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated problems associated with network planning, setup, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE experts work intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or obtaining patches to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to get immediate help for complex network troubles that are impacting business productivity but are outside the expertise of your usual IT support providers.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced remote and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to assist your company to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified security experts can assist your IT team to define and police security policies that protect sensitive business information without disrupting the productive exchange of legitimate information.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum charges or other additional fees that drive up service. For remote support during normal business hours, you only pay for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually on premises working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you might be billed for our consultant's travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Since Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available engineer is typically near to help. Progent can also provide onsite service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a support request. Progent's remote support group has provided assistance to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help businesses of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and migration support for Windows 10 provided by Progent's consultants include Return on Investment estimates, project management, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud integration, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and management, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, webinar training for network management personnel and end users, and post-migration Call Center support services.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a new design that improves cloud readiness, supports popular smart phones and tablets, permits one-time sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and strengthens security. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants offer the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the many technical and business challenges involved with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to carry out a smooth migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business, allows organizations of any size to build a manageable and protected communications environment that supports the modern BYOD computing model with instant messaging, presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN calling across a wide range of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist your company to assess the advantages of Lync Server 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-resident (via Microsoft Lync Online) or mixed model suitable for your present and long-term plans, deploy Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your ROI, and deliver live webinar and on-premises training to your management team and end users. Progent offers in-depth expertise in critical pieces of a Lync Server 2013 deployment including Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange Server, and Progent can help your organization to integrate Lync 2013 with key Office and Office 365 apps such as Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server consultants can also assist you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to plan, install, administer and repair wireless solutions that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to manage and operate, ready to handle your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises expertise provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide advanced remote and onsite support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for environments that range from small companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switch technology to realize the throughput, scale, availability, virtualization, security and manageability needed by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting services. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch support. For details about Progent's support for Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting services.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances running across multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely configured and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless professionals who can assist you to assess the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your environment and help you to design, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, create in-house sites for applications like as human resources or employee training, establish a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-class, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and seasoned web designers and developers. Web custom software development services available from Progent's Technology Experts Team include web design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Office Access application developers can help you to design, deploy, and maintain data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you design and manage a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications network featuring wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote support services to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help you to design and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that combine physical IT assets as well as public cloud services. To assist you to integrate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent offers a variety of cloud integration support services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure consistent performance and dependable
availability for critical workloads by offering unified, cross-platform tracking of physical
and virtual resources deployed throughout local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting team offers world-class online and onsite support to help
businesses of any size to plan, integrate, tune, enhance and repair SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to move to SCOM 2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from different monitoring products, or combine a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive IT management solution. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.