Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are focused on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote consistent performance and dependable uptime for critical workloads by providing unified, cross-platform tracking of IT resources installed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments. Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide world-class online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to move to Operations Manager 2016 from earlier releases or from different monitoring products, or integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include infrastructure based in public clouds by providing Azure integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's experts can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more current releases including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist you to respond to possible catastrophes, minimize downtime for your most critical IT operations, avoid lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and network administration staff to perform risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, specify the resources required to run your organization, determine crucial IT functions and specify acceptable restoration times, qualify hot backup sites, set up safe offsite access capability for crucial employees, implement emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for personnel, document a complete recovery plan, and train key people to execute the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to set up their home-based workforce with secure and seamless access to public cloud resources. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist companies to set up resilient Cloud access for their at-home workers, visit cloud consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of online network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts across the U.S. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering advanced online IT consulting and has delivered IT support to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote computer consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues faster than on-premises support.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level colocation centers in larger cities throughout the U.S.. Progent's Internet data center consulting team can enhance your system’s reliability and performance by helping you select a colocation facility that meets the individual needs of your enterprise including geographic proximity, space, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progent’s data center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at colocation hosting sites and in need of timely in-person help at the colo facility as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent provides a selection of colo center support services such as network topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server installation and support, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications networking, development and installation of non-stop systems, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and creating fault tolerant server clustering systems.
- Progent's certified Office and Microsoft 365 experts can assist businesses of any size to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and OneNote into a cohesive solution that offers fast ROI and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can help your company to interface Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft platforms including SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to fix compatibility problems between different versions of Office desktop and can provide live online Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 instruction to individuals or teams.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to plan and implement a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a prestigious achievement that represents expertise in IS security audit and control. Certified by ANSI, the CISA credential has consultants pass an extensive test given by the ISACA professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit consultant able to help businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, IT administration, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT support, safeguarding of data assets, and business continuity planning.
- In conducting network technology projects for enterprise clients, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budgets, scheduling deadlines, and technical goals while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of established industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, architecture proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services provided and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can expand their market, lower their cost of sales, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year computer industry veteran and has managed the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of smaller organizations who can't justify the high cost of maintaining a large IT group but who still require information systems with world-class dependability, protection, and performance.
- Progent's Helpdesk management and co-management services help companies to cut costs, increase productivity, and adjust rapidly to fast-changing economic circumstances. Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk services deliver substantial cost and operational advantages in comparison to a Help Desk staffed by an in-house technical service team. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service averages below $18 per user per month. For details about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk Call Center services, refer to Progent's outsourced IT Service Desk advantages.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.