Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small companies in the Morgan Hill area by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting applications.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants can help your business in all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 such as planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines, databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Unified CM applications that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for survivability.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and test a repeatable runbook for restoring applications and services rapidly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also supports non-intrusive testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate reports to verify full service recovery, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help you to design, deploy, test and maintain a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to assist companies of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier releases of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide occasional help for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Windows 2016.
- Microsoft supports seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have specific Exchange mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you with any facet of planning, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed support to help you resolve challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the management of your desktops along with your web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older device management platform or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing business requirements.
- There are hundreds of world-class data center colocation Sites in the and major cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation center consulting professionals can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you select a remote data center site that meets the particular needs of your organization including geographic location, space, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for businesses with hardware housed at colo hosting facilities and requiring on-demand on-premises assistance at the co-location site plus remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of co-location center consulting services such as system architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, design and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server and storage clustering systems.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 WAP consultants offer affordable online and onsite support for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 wireless APs. For details about Progent's consulting services for Catalyst 9100 Family of Wi-Fi 6 Access Points, refer to Cisco Catalyst 9100 Wireless access points system design, deployment, and debugging services.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.