Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and support assistance for information networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small organizations in Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced online support services to assist companies of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help your it team to design and manage cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid network models that combine local IT assets along with public cloud services. To help you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a variety of cloud integration services such as Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and debugging.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized organizations to map, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their networking appliances such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, client computers and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are always updated, copies and manages the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are detected. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require important updates, or resolving performance problems. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Stealth intrusion testing is an important component of any comprehensive IT system security plan. Progent's security professionals can perform thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your organization's in-house IT resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are properly configured and consistently monitored.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and web application development. The latest releases offer enhanced security, reliability, scalability, and debugging while also incorporating significant improvements in automated administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist you to configure IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI programs.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing line-of-business applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade methodologies, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or validating business continuity strategies, resolving compatibility problems, and building training systems for new products and technologies. For Progent customers without adequate in-house resources to configure proper test environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital outlay and engineering risk while keeping critical network projects on schedule.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point experts offer remote and onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical connectivity, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their location or computing device. (See Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting services have years of background delivering remote and onsite support for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that users can work together while on the go. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve technical problems that span numerous manufacturers and that entail a combination of older and up-to-date technology. Progent offers affordable online consulting to help you with any stage of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to handle particularly stubborn technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you finish major IT initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers support for all major operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or one-on-one training to show you how to manage and use Android phones to maximize their business value.
- Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and medium-size companies to plan, install, tune, administer, and troubleshoot computer networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help you to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management. To find out about Progent's consulting expertise for telecommuters, visit work-from-home support services.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service offers small and mid-sized companies the benefits of the identical anti-ransomware technology used by some of the world's biggest corporations including Walmart, Citi, and NASDAQ. By providing real-time malware blocking, detection, containment, repair and forensics in a single integrated platform, Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring reduces total cost of ownership, streamlines administration, and promotes rapid recovery. The next-generation endpoint protection engine built into in ProSight ASM was listed by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for all the products, technologies and services that make up building a cohesive Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft 365 apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides comprehensive hosting of a small or mid-size organization's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum level of availability and scalability and is in addition simple to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are built on mature virtualization technologies that enable small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform environments to save significantly on the expense of capital investments, system support, and IT administration while achieving world-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content security policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Read about the entire ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that you set up and optimize many components of your wireless environment such as wireless access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration experts offer online and on-premises assistance to help your organization build and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.