Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Morgan Hill neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth expertise in specific software areas, allowing you to create fast, affordable and comprehensive IT solutions that fit the unique needs of your operation. Progent's application development consultants can assist you to benefit from Microsoft's major business packages by providing a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
- Progent utilizes a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the most difficult technical issues that can appear from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier technical team members, Progent can rapidly and affordably repair networking problems that would stymie most computer support organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and troubleshooting tasks every year provides Progent a unique view concerning what techniques succeed and which ones do not in solving IT problems.
- The CISA accreditation is a prestigious achievement that represents mastery in IS security auditing. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates pass a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA professional group. Progent can provide the services of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist businesses in the areas of IS audit services, information technology enforcement, systems and architecture ROI, IT service delivery, protection of data assets, and business continuity planning.
- Virtualization techniques allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance application availability and security. run multiple virtual machines on a single physical computer. Common applications for virtualization include resource consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that only run on older operating systems, and affordable segregation of software development or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can install virtual machines to optimize performance, dependability and manageability while at the same time lowering expenses; propose and verify business recovery strategies that minimize downtown in the event of a catastrophe; and provide ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as computer technology advances.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional product between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers design and carry out a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud components into a cohesive intranet system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server configuration and development expertise.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help you in any and all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 such as planning high availability architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; specifying storage capacity required for your VMs, mailbox databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- Progent offers Manufacturing Resource Planning support services through application experts who can help with for a broad selection of business software including Microsoft Dynamics products, applications from other manufacturers, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for vital areas of business software including financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail environments, and distribution.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to craft custom Dynamics GP extensions that provide all of the basic functionality of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can work with the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming, and development experience with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to implement customized mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent can give your business online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange Server 2007 consultants to design a dependable email system that includes secure email connectivity throughout your small business. For mobile workers with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and RIM Blackberry management consulting.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer economical in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and reacting to security assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint control, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent accessible from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can assist you to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your company's unique requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will help you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for urgent action. Progent can also assist you to install and verify a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment at scale, centralizes security and compliance settings management, keeps track of network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, performs network health reporting, enables secure self service, and offers a common control mechanism for managing mixed-OS ecosystems running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud experts can assist your organization with any facet of planning, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to plan, set up and debug the network infrastructure to support a remote workforce. Areas of infrastructure for which Progent's experts offer guidance include safe and convenient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms, router configuration, wireless LAN design and deployment, and reliable Internet connections. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure support services for teleworkers, go to infrastructure expertise for teleworkers.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.