Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical assistance with network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry security standards and government requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can assist your company to administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to estimate the likely business value of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration to a current version of Windows.
- Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size organizations to plan, deploy, optimize, administer, and troubleshoot computer networks that incorporate a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's expertise for teleworkers, go to at-home workforce integration help.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides value-priced support options that will give your network the reliability, compliance, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the latest network management applications, and economical service programs, can keep your line-of-business network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT organization but who still require information networks with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing and telepresence engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading telepresence vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist you to design, install, expand, or maintain a video conferencing solution that protects your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent also offers the services of network infrastructure engineers who can assist businesses of all sizes to create and maintain a communications network that delivers the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can create cost-effective cybersecurity systems that protect a small business against modern threats or Progent can plan, configure, and manage an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile users accessing IT resources spread across multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to evaluate the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can help companies to integrate Office desktop and Office 365 applications including Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a cohesive solution that offers quick ROI and promotes improved business results. Progent can assist your company to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with other key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server running locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to fix compatibility problems between different releases of Microsoft Office desktop and can provide customized online Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users or teams.
- Progent's Cisco wireless controller consultants can help your business to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor Wi-Fi LANs of all sizes. Progent can assist you to administer and debug your current Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's latest wireless controller products. Progent can provide support for hardware-based and software-based wireless controllers and can assist you to determine which version is appropriare for your wireless environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller support, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow IT organizations to optimize resource utilization, simplify network operations, and improve application uptime and data protection. operate multiple virtual machines on a single physical computer. Common usage scenarios for virtualization include hardware consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that require outdated operating systems, and economical isolation of software programming or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting services, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual servers to maximize performance, dependability and ease of administration while simultaneously cutting costs; suggest and validate disaster recovery plans that reduce productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and deliver continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology evolves.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.