Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Progent's IT support services for small businesses in the Morgan Hill vicinity are focused on customers who require quick and affordable assistance with system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help your business to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to design and implement a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide remote or on-premises support services ranging from as-needed design assessment or debugging to comprehensive project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on time and on budget. To find out more, visit SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- Progent's certified Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can help your business to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless networks of any size. Progent can help you to administer and troubleshoot your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller products. Progent can provide support for both physical and software-only Wi-Fi controllers and can help you to decide which version is appropriare for your wireless solution. For Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 wireless controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key workloads like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can help you to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery system powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed expertise to resolve challenging issues or deliver comprehensive project management or co-management support to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and on budget.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior information technology experts with years of background as technology project managers for application development, business systems deployment, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide advanced management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-class Internet Data Centers in the and larger metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting experts can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you select a remote data center facility that addresses the specific requirements of your enterprise including geographic proximity, space, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with equipment located at collocation hosting facilities and requiring on-demand on-site service at the colo facility plus remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of colo center consulting services including network topology analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and maintenance, tech support for server and communications networking, development and deployment of zero-downtime configurations, architecting and implementing layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and creating high-availability server clustering configurations.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and CUBE integration experts can help you to design, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or on-premises support to assist you to move smoothly to a modern communications environment that delivers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media applications like Skype for Business or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert consulting for products from other major Firewall manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security strategy and choose the right products from multiple suppliers to support your security objectives while sticking within your spending limits.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum charges or other additional charges that drive up service. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get billed for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged only for the time when Progent's team member is actually onsite working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually near to assist. Progent can in addition provide on-premises service to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a support request. Progent's online technical support group has provided help to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have over a decade of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and fixing System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide organizations of any size advanced online or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help you to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability needed to watch over your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and tune System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network fabric as well as both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can provide responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate serious issues uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to migrate efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 calls for an IT expert with real-world experience and broad knowledge in designing and building cohesive and comprehensive business technology solutions. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 experts, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, helps insure your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.