Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the Morgan Hill area are focused on clients who need quick and economical help for network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Some of the typical online Cisco router support services available from Progent include setting up hostname, IP addressing, routing tables, logging, and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; fixing VPN tunnel issues; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include ROI estimates, project management, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud integration, mobile device management, teleworker access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and management, network infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for IT support personnel and end users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can help you to prepare your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, offering you a WLAN that delivers the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service. Progentís onsite survey includes physical inspection, RF and security audits of your existing wireless network, evaluation of your buildingís layout, testing for radio frequency interference, RF propagation modeling, selection of optimum placement for client-requested Wireless Access Points including Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive report defining the new wireless network.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was established by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to plan, deploy, and support information system controls to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management strategy that follows leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment across multiple sites, simplifies compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, provides network health monitoring, allows safe self service, and offers a common point of control for managing multi-operating system networks running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist you with any facet of planning, installing, operating and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite expertise to assist businesses of any size to design, implement, manage, and repair a backup/restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's SCDPM 2012 consultants can assist you to migrate from earlier versions of SCDPM or from a different backup platform, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed support for resolving especially stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built physical storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting support services to assist you to plan, configure, operate and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda technology. For additional information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will help you implement a robust computing environment that incorporates key technologies and processes for line-of-business applications. Progentís engineering experts can help your company to configure a network infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup and restore, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness experts to help you design, validate, and document a recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.