Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small businesses in Morgan Hill are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help with network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, update, find and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your IT documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time thrown away searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your business network such as standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for collecting and relating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you require as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite support, office network management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in California and in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced remote IT consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to lower expenses and minimize productivity loss for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a phone interview with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is designed to assess your organization's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to collect information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to create a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's needs. For more information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall able to protect networks from external and internal threats. Both of these platforms provide deep examination of network protocols to detect threats that frequently eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was replaced by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server 2006's technology while providing a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions provided by the product are now typically handled by dedicated physical appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent offers online Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support services and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you manage and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current firewall solution by providing planning, integration, optimization, training and debugging.
- If you are developing Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to maintain an IT network that features dependability, protection and high performance.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can assist you to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to calculate the risks and benefits of moving to 64-bit processing, plan an economical upgrade process that minimizes business interruptions, and deliver timely online support to assist your organization to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can assist you to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent can provide convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite network gurus who earn this top-level classification only after intense examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complex issues surrounding network design, setup, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and devising fixes or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to get immediate assistance for complex network troubles that are impacting worker productivity but are beyond the expertise of your usual IT service resources.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key component of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform extensive stealth penetration security tests without the awareness of your company's internal network support resources. Unannounced penetration checking shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event history monitoring are correctly set up and actively observed.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for any of the security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, event management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work required for network managers to deploy applications so they are consistent throughout an entire user base, offer the power to manage access to business information, and enable quick deployment of new or upgraded workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS streamlines client access, improves responsiveness, tightens security, unifies administration, and provides an almost seamless user environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure pilot and production environments, improve your system architecture to accommodate virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and educate your network administrators to follow best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.