Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progentís BI reporting consultants offer remote and onsite consulting to assist your organization with any facet of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and deploying an advanced BI solution. Progent's BI experts can help your company to support your current reporting environment, help you to migrate reports from an outdated reporting product to a current solution, and deliver custom remote training to meet your individual requirements. Progentís management reporting consultants offer experience in all popular BI reporting and visualization platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools including Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint consulting services since the first SharePoint product was published. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 consultants can assist your company to maintain your existing SharePoint deployment or move up to a modern on-premises version of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-based or hybrid configuration. For more information on upgrading, refer to SharePoint Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent provides online classes for an array of client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers areas such as Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 upgrading. Virtual instruction provides the advantages of conventional in-person sessions, such as immediate communication between clients and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of travel and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and students.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to implement VoIP platforms to give their at-home employees the benefit of transparent extensions of the company phone network. To find out about ways Progent's experts can help your remote workers to deploy and troubleshoot VoIP platforms, go to IP voice solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Microsoft 365 provides rudimentary archiving but does not include integrated support for vital data protection capabilities such as Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously called Altaro Office 365 Backup), provides a full-featured BDR solution for automatic backup and quick recovery of all your organization's Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive files, and the contents of Windows-powered desktops and laptops. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) 365 Total Backup to provide comprehensive managed services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup provides a low-cost backup-as-a-service (BaaS) solution that guards Microsoft 365 users against data loss caused by user or software error, malevolent deletion, and malware attacks such as ransomware. To read more, visit ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 and 6E Wireless Access Point experts can provide economical remote and on-premises help for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 and 6E wireless access points (WAPs). To find out more about Progent's consulting services for Catalyst 9100 Family of Wi-Fi 6 and 6E APs, refer to Catalyst 9100 Wi-Fi 6 and 6E access points solution planning, deployment, and troubleshooting consulting.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of WiFi 6/6E access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices running across multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely provisioned and administered with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can help your organization to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and help you to design, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of Wi-Fi controllers simplify the administration of wireless networks by unifying the configuration and management of wireless APs, optimizing wireless throughput by reducing the effect of RF congestion, improving wireless availability with fast auto-failover, and strengthening security by detecting threats and analyzing traffic content based on user type and location. Progent's Wi-Fi consultants can assist your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controller appliances to manage and monitor wireless networks of any size. Progent can help you to maintain and debug your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or implement an efficient upgrade to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller technology. For details, visit Catalyst Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that enables small organizations to transition from the traditional stand-alone in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid computing model that combines both local and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer budget-friendly online expertise and technical support support to assist you manage your Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials deployment. Subsequent to producing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft developed Windows Server 2016 Essentials and then Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These newer releases added Azure cloud integration but ultimately deprecated the pivotal Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. This means that all management and configuration must be done manually. This also removes the client backup and remote web access functions. Microsoft recommends that small organizations running Windows Server Essentials transition to Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft Azure integration consultants can help you plan and carry out an efficient migration from any release of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent provides value-priced service packages that will give your network system the stability, security, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the most advanced network administration software, and comprehensive service programs, can keep your critical computer network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X systems with your Exchange server through expert Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange consulting services such as systems integration, diagnostics, security, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS education.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your business to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with additional Microsoft products by providing services such as Windows Server 2022 integration services, Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI business reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and debugging.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.