Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small organizations in Morgan Hill are concentrated on clients who need immediate and economical help for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Azure planning and integration experts can help you with any phase of Azure cloud migration including needs definition, readiness assessment, solution design, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so your clients can safely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you set up key Microsoft platforms to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist your organization to create a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design experts can help your business to plan, deploy, tune, manage and debug a Wi-Fi solution customized for your building. Progent offers remote or on-premises expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for onsite RF measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for troubleshooting RF problems, Ekahau Insights for managing the performance of multiple Wi-Fi networks, and Ekahau Capture to collect Wi-Fi packets with the Ekahau Sidekick in order to assist wireless experts to fix difficult Wi-Fi problems.
- Progent's CCIE-certified networking consultants can assist clients to use Cisco's network management tools such as DNA Center and Meraki Dashboard to build a cloud-based, local or hybrid network management system that ensures maximum security and compliance, uptime and business continuity. To learn more, visit Cisco CCIE-certified network infrastructure management consultants.
- Progent is a reseller and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product line, a subscription-based, cloud-first cyberthreat management platform that incorporates AI software and advanced services to deliver comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other malware. Find out more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity product sales and consulting expertise.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you integrate WatchGuard Firebox Firewall/VPN security appliances that align with your security needs and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, visit WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent can give your organization affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 hybrid cloud solutions expertise, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server experts to architect a fault-tolerant email system that provides secure email access throughout your business. For mobile workers with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's Meraki wireless AP experts offer online and on-premises support services to assist businesses of any size to plan, install, manage, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office all the way to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate additional Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that provides the same access, performance, security, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their location or computing device. (Check out Meraki switches integration.)
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization consultants can assist your business to plan, install, administer, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management solution by offering XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help you enhance your infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can assist your organization to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high uptime, advanced security, and rapid recovery. Progent can also help you with other virtualization products from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Patch management includes applying software updates to operating systems and applications, servers and endpoints, peripherals such as printers, network appliances such as switches and wireless access points, and IoT devices like sensors and health monitors. Prompt and properly managed patching maximizes cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, availability, and functionality. Haphazard software update management can result in security gaps, compatibility problems, sluggish or erratic responsiveness, needless downtime, or loss of key functions. Progent's support services for patch management provide businesses of any size a flexible and cost-effective option for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and tracking updates to your ever-evolving information system. To find out more, visit Progent's software update management solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide companies of any size advanced MS SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-grade business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your organization to perform an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase service. For remote support during normal working hours, you only pay for the actual time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually onsite working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our engineer’s travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to help. Progent can in addition offer on-premises support to most zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of answering a support call. Progent's remote technical support team has provided help to small companies in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Altaro VM Backup from Hornetsecurity provides small businesses a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, offsite, distributed, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Altaro VM Backup protects against ransomware via Immutable Cloud Storage. This creates tamper-proof backup data that cannot be erased or modified by anyone including root users. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of online or on-premises services to help you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a modern backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a fully managed backup/recovery service powered by on Altaro VM Backup technology. To learn more, go to Altaro VM Backup consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to connect your macOS and OS X desktops with your Exchange server through comprehensive Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange consulting such as integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS knowledge transfer.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.