Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of engineering and technical support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Morgan Hill area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to build and support applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to leading lifecycle management practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's management to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to create SQL Server solutions by offering a wide array of consulting services such as functional specs, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, reusable schema, replication mechanisms, security, and business continuity.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to deploy IP voice technology to provide their teleworkers the advantage of transparent extensions of the company phone network. For information about how Progent's experts can help your telecommuters to configure and debug VoIP solutions, visit IP voice consulting services for teleworkers.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide access to senior information technology professionals with years of experience as technology project managers for application development, information technology implementation, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer world-class management skills to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to ensure that major projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- If you want to revamp your organizationís web site, build in-house webs for functions such as human resources or worker education, establish a successful web presence for a start-up venture, or build enterprise-level, data integrated web applications, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web site development consultants. Web site design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Team include web site software development, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database consultants, and Microsoft Office Access consultants can help your business to plan, build, and maintain database-intensive web sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and manage a secure, dependable server and communications network including wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services enable businesses to respond to the need for network professionals without incurring the costs and hassle that come with identifying and hiring reliable technical help and without adding to your full-time workforce. For information about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, refer to Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and test a repeatable process for recovering services quickly following a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and prove compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and manage a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and database administrators can provide affordable online DBA or application programming support and can help businesses of any size to configure and maintain MySQL in a robust network environment that provides high levels of speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has experience helping businesses migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and application programming. The new versions offer improved security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating significant enhancements in remote management. Many popular extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help you to configure IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET applications.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, previously branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Unified CM applications like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving QoS, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for survivability.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, retrieve and protect information about your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By updating and organizing your IT documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time thrown away trying to find vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your business network like recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you need when you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.