Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of consulting and support assistance for IT systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Morgan Hill neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud service for group conversation and cooperation. Progent's Microsoft Teams consultants can assist your business to design a migration to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online and configure, manage, and debug a cloud or mixed deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your PSTN gateway.
- Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size companies to design, implement, optimize, administer, and debug computer networks that incorporate at-home workers. To find out about Progent's expertise for an at-home workforce, visit at-home workers integration help.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist you to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also help you to assess the likely strategic value of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment experts can help your IT organization to plan and implement a non-disruptive deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Progent can help your organization to design and carry out a smooth move from onsite Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid solution that uses Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to unify identity and access management for both onsite and Azure assets. Progent's experts can also help your organization to maintain and troubleshoot older deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 Active Directory. For more information, see Active Directory and Azure AD design and implementation consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 developers and Office SharePoint 2007 consultants can help you rationalize the business justification for implementing the current release of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the most appropriate edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your application, provide configuration and integration services, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application software to work with SharePoint, design a comprehensive security plan that incorporates portal solutions, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk services.
- Progent can help you install Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have more than a decade of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager solutions and offer companies of any size expert remote or onsite consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to design an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience required to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as both Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to remediate critical issues detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to migrate smoothly from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of remote IT consulting and urgent repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering expert online network support and has delivered network support to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online network consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and resolves issues more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- Progent offers the support of an accredited video conferencing engineer with expertise integrating products from the leading telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, configure, upgrade, or maintain a telepresence solution that protects your current investment and maximizes the strategic value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure consultants able to help businesses of any size to build and maintain a communications network that provides the performance, dependability, security, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry security standards and government requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about the entire ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small businesses a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, offsite, multi-site, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables low-cost backup to Azure storage. Top capabilities include industry-leading Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), military-grade encryption, granular recovery options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes and VMware vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live virtual machines without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a wide array of consulting services to help you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup. To find out more, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can help you integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete security solution and design security into your business practices. For more information, refer to SonicWall firewall consultants.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to configure network security protection systems and deliver cleanup expertise needed to support offsite workers. For information about Progent's security protection solutions for an at-home workforce, see cybersecurity protection solutions for remote workers.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.