Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Morgan Hill by Progent's staff of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that you set up and fine tune many components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as access points, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants can provide remote and on-premises assistance to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or access point to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless architecture of a campus.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server engineers offer Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 deployment expertise, SharePoint Server 2016 application design, SharePoint Server 2013 upgrade support, and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 maintenance. Progent can help you evaluate the business case for deploying the latest release of SharePoint Portal Server, advise you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, offer configuration and integration services, assist you to set up MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, improve your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security plan that incorporates portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Helpdesk support.
- Progent's application experts have worked for 20 years with .NET technologies and the Visual Studio development system and are able to build or enhance .NET apps rapidly and at low cost. For details about the benefits of Progent's .NET software development expertise, see Progent's rapid and affordable .NET software development services.
- Progent offers advanced online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to help you to prepare for potential catastrophes, reduce downtime for your vital IT operations, eliminate lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and IT administration staff to perform business impact evaluation, define dependencies, specify the assets required to operate your organization, prioritize business-critical network functions and specify acceptable recovery times, select hot backup sites, set up safe offsite access capability for crucial workers, implement notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for staff, write a complete recovery plan, and train key people to execute your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises services to assist your organization to manage your existing environment or move to a current release of Exchange by providing MS Exchange 2019 migration consulting or Microsoft Exchange Online planning and deployment support.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to set up their remote workforce with secure and seamless access to cloud resources. To learn about how Progent's experts can assist you to configure resilient Cloud connnections for their at-home workforce, go to cloud integration expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises access to a certified CCIE specialist to help you to design, implement, administer and troubleshoot converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by delivering services such as Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones setup, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that uses array-based storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are as far as 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to plan, configure, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing help with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR solution to verify compliance with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.