Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small companies in the Morgan Hill area are focused on clients who require quick and affordable assistance with network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide organizations of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy development of enterprise-class business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information system. Progent can also help your company to carry out an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection service that incorporates next generation behavior-based machine learning tools from SentinelOne to guard endpoints as well as physical and virtual servers against new malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which easily get by traditional signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to address the complete malware attack lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your company to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For more information, see Windows Server 2019 upgrade consultants.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly 20 years and Progent has delivered integration, customization, training, and debugging since the product's original release. Progent can provide advanced expertise for updating legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help your business to design, pilot, and carry out a cost-effective migration from a an outdated release to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Learn about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration experts can provide affordable online consulting to help companies of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable high-performance storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can help you deploy cloud-centric or hybrid environments that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), originally named CallManager, operates as the center of Cisco's collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express provide a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating with apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of CUCM configuration and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE support, designing UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 40-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller companies who can't afford the cost of maintaining a large IT team but who still require information systems with world-class dependability, security, and performance.
- Stealth intrusion checking is an important part of any overall network security strategy. Progent's security professionals can run extensive unannounced penetration security checks without the awareness of your organization's in-house network support staff. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are properly set up and actively observed.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by providing support services and education in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer expertise in a variety of macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific projects such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production facility.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firebox Firewall/VPN security gateways that align with your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to maintain outdated WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, see WatchGuard firewall integration expertise.
- MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes several innovations including tailored Role Centers, enhanced business analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software consultants offer custom programming, configuration and debugging support to help you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional services and applications. Also, Progent can assist you to create and analyze databases so you can improve your knowledge of your business, acquire additional customers, refine your marketing campaigns, and build productive alliances.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.