Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for IT systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in the Morgan Hill neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller organizations to diagram, monitor, optimize and debug their networking hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when potential issues are detected. By automating tedious management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require important updates, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Learn about the entire ProSight series of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and training in images/, audio, and motion. Progent's consultants can offer expertise in a range of macOS and OS X applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all service work to ensure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends email documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to transfer to a new service organization or take on more support duties internally. Good service reporting also give IT managers the visibility required to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed IT expense projections.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions used by some of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight suite of outsourced network management services covers all key aspects of information technology such as email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include network evaluation to make sure that your network complies with professional standards of security and online access, 24 x 7 server monitoring using Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your network from malicious attack, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network consultants and technicians.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project experts offer advanced remote and on-premises support for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, SQL Server 2016 migration, SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch office, home-based, and mobile workers so that they can use Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's network security experts can help you to adopt and police security policies that protect important project information without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized data.
- Progent has provided online IT support help to businesses in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to learn what people have said concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent offers enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware products. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently following industry best practices.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online support to help organizations of all sizes to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public cloud platforms including Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to plan and manage hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid network models that utilize on-premises IT assets along with public cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a variety of public cloud migration support services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and debugging.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.