Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small companies in the city of Morgan Hill are concentrated on customers who need quick and economical help with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Check Point firewall consultants can help you design, deploy, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support legacy Check Point firewall models or migrate smoothly to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point firewall integration expertise.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a transitional platform that bridges the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical online and onsite expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud-based infrastructure into a seamless intranet solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server solutions expertise.
- The Contact Center support delivery model used by Progent offers small organizations an efficient option to replace dependence on independent service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by all engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to appropriate specialists for solving the most difficult problems, service consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned support administrators, a choice of convenient mechanisms for requesting support jobs, plus excellent progress visibility enabled by ticket tracking and available through a web portal.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE integration experts can assist you to design, integrate, maintain, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or on-premises support to assist companies to migrate smoothly to a productive communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can help you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business Server or Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) ECHO offer small and medium-sized organizations an affordable end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight DPS ECHO automates your backup activities and allows fast restoration of vital data, apps and VMs that have become lost or damaged as a result of hardware failures, software glitches, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can provide world-class support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical data. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to deploy centralized remote endpoint management and monitoring solutions for administering endpoints used by an offsite workforce. For details about how Progent's consultants can assist you to manage the endpoints of your telecommuters, go to consulting for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your telecommuters.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid environments that combine Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This allows you to have some mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any facet of planning, integrating and debugging your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed support to help you resolve stubborn technical problems and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Exchange initiative is successfully completed on time and on budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have extensive experience designing, deploying, enhancing and troubleshooting SCOM environments and offer companies of any size advanced online or on-premises consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help you to maintain your current SCOM deployment and remediate serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- If you need to redo your corporate web site, create internal sites for functions such as HR or employee training, create a powerful web presence for a new company, or build enterprise-class, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent has talented and experienced web designers and developers. Web site design and development consulting available from Progent's Applications Experts Team include web site design and development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Office Access developers can assist your business to design, build, and support database-intensive sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and manage a protected, dependable server and communications infrastructure featuring wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important improvements for managing hybrid cloud environments through advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support such as closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class online and on-premises expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist organizations of any size to design and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from an earlier release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow businesses to optimize resource utilization, simplify network administration, and enhance application availability and security. run multiple virtual machines on one physical processor. Common applications for virtualization are hardware consolidation, low-cost platforms for applications that require older operating systems, and affordable quarantining of software programming or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server solutions, Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server expertise, Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, VMware vSphere configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual servers to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while simultaneously cutting costs; propose and verify business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in case of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing maintenance, repair, and engineering assistance as computer technology advances.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to select, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a modern cybersecurity solution that spans your on-premises and cloud assets and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration consulting.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.