Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small businesses in the city of Morgan Hill are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for local deployments of SharePoint, offers integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly combine local and cloud infrastructure and services. Other improvements include rapid deployment with the MinRole installation feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a more engaging client interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and debugging support for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with any of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting security events.
- The CRISC program was established by ISACA in 2010 to verify an IT professional's ability to design, deploy, and support IS controls to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help you to develop and carry out a risk management plan that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-site support, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to organizations in and in major cities throughout the U.S. Progent can also provide high-level remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support in order to lower expenses and reduce downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can help your business to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery solution by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support experts can help your organization to manage and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high uptime, enhanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced support in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide variety of affordable online consulting services following leading practices to help organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this powerful platform. Consulting support available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent provides ERP support through application experts who can help with for a broad selection of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, software from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent can provide support for vital categories of business applications such as financials, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for HR, sales, retail, and distribution.
- Progent's Microsoft Access developers and consultants offer economical remote support for all editions of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert help for application development, database conversion, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored webinar classes for Office Access application programming and database administration.
- Some of the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent include setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing tables, clock, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing BGP peering arrangements, routing tables, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; validating router failover; fixing VPN tunnel issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery strategy.
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who are awarded this prestigious certification only after thorough testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complicated problems associated with network design, setup, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or obtaining software updates to correct problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by telephone so you can get instant assistance for tough network troubles that are affecting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual network support resources.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server experts can help you in all facets of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including planning HA system topology for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; planning, setting up and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have broad backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to design, configure, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to manage and use, able to support your critical applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises Consulting services provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.