Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Morgan Hill are concentrated on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- The latest versions of crypto-ransomware not only encrypt critical on-line data but also infect any available system backup mechanisms. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery experts can help you to rebuild an IT network breached by a crypto-ransomware attack such as Ryuk, Dharma, NotPetya, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To learn more, see ransomware removal and system restoration services.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software manufacturers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco networking expertise, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer support, and Juniper Networks firewall configuration.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the most recent releases of Windows Server has been dramatically redesigned to streamline the installation, setup, and administration of clusters and to provide greater levels of network dependability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster Validation, easier configuration and deployment, unified cluster management, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, better security and quorum models, fewer failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can assist you evaluate the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and implement a deployment, train your network support staff to manage your cluster environment, deliver ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, monitor, reconfigure and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances like routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are kept current, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when potential issues are detected. By automating complex management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like network mapping, expanding your network, finding appliances that require important software patches, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Find out about the complete ProSight series of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to configure collaboration platforms like SharePoint and Teams to permit their teleworkers to engage in productive teamwork with colleagues and other stakeholders. To find out about ways Progent's consultants can help organizations to install and maintain collaborative solutions for teleworkers, see collaboration applications consulting expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer advanced online and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist your company to enhance your environment to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's security consultants can assist your IT team to define and enforce security workflows that safeguard important project information without interfering with the productive exchange of legitimate data.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to configure endpoint device security defense solutions and deliver mitigation expertise for offsite workers. For details about Progent's security defense services for an at-home workforce, go to security defense services for telecommuters.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a wireless network customized for your environment, providing you a WLAN that has the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off capability your company needs. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be carried out remotely and make use of advanced RF simulation and analysis software to plan a cost-effective wireless LAN. Progentís onsite survey includes physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs. Location and integration services for wireless access points include Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi APs support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless APs solution planning, Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides complete hosting of a small company's production servers in a solution that gives the maximum level of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built on proven virtualization technologies that enable small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, system maintenance, and network management while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented degree of vendor flexibility. Find out about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- The new ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist you to maintain your current PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help you to plan, integrate, tune, administer and debug firewall solutions built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing consultant with expertise integrating technology from the leading telepresence providers including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to plan, configure, expand, or maintain a telepresence environment that protects your investment and maximizes the business value of your information system. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure consultants who can assist businesses of any size to build and troubleshoot a network that delivers the speed, dependability, security, and expandability you need to accommodate your telepresence solution.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.