Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Morgan Hill neighborhood are focused on customers who require immediate and economical help for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- The Call Center service delivery structure used by Progent offers small and midsize businesses an affordable option to replace dependence on freelance consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to appropriate experts for solving even the most complex problems, support consistency and reliability, quick follow through enforced by veteran IT service administrators, a selection of convenient techniques for initiating service tasks, and a high level of process visibility enabled by trouble ticket updates and available through a web portal.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help you to simplify the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help you manage environments that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can help you design, configure, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Software NGFW firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point next generation firewall integration consulting.
- Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of APs are Linux-powered units engineered as entry-level Wi-Fi solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network infrastructure consultants can provide remote or onsite configuration and debugging support to assist your organization to design, configure, upgrade, optimize, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP environments of any scale or topology. For more information about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of wireless access points, see Cisco Small Business WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable way for small and mid-size businesses to get an unbiased evaluation of the overall health of their network. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential network devices conform to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide instant ROI like a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both versions also provide the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include easier network management, improved compliance with information security regulations, higher utilization of network assets, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to design, deploy, administer and repair wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to administer and use, able to support your vital workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite expertise available from Progent span a selection of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a wide variety of remote services to assist you to plan, develop, test, install, manage, and troubleshoot applications powered by any release of Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Office Excel. Progent can provide as-needed help to clients looking for a fast fix to a specific issue associated with Office Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for migrating or creating line-of-business applications built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training for Excel can be custom tailored to address the special requirements of individual users or groups.
- Progent's economical after-hours online support program offers clients round-the-clock availability of online technical support from Progent's TRC. Services available outside normal work hours include fixing issues with Microsoft server products, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, system backup and recovery, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent offers two low-cost service bundles designed to enable small companies to get a professional network security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, an engineer administers an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert executes a system scan from an authorized computer within your firewall to evaluate vulnerabilities to inside assaults. The two security inventory services are set up and run from a protected external site.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.