Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Morgan Hill area are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance for network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a variety of technical services to assist organizations of all sizes to support, manage, and repair IT systems that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from router configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help companies to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist your IT team to design, install, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, resilient, expandable, easy to manage and operate, ready to support your vital workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and onsite expertise offered by Progent cover a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide the services of senior information technology professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for program development, information systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers offer advanced management expertise to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or in-person support to assist businesses of any size to design, implement, manage, and repair a backup/restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed support for resolving especially stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web hosting and web software programming. The latest versions offer enhanced security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating major enhancements in automated administration. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a wireless LAN customized for your environment, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off ability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes onsite walkthroughs, RF and security assessment of your current wireless network, analysis of your site's layout, testing for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for client-specified Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive document describing a new wireless network.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry security standards and government mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in offering top throughput for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can help your business to deploy your Fortinet firewalls to safeguard your digital resources at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branches, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance improvement compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and include centralized control of advanced cybersecurity features like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can assist your organization to design and execute a smooth upgrade to Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally control IT ecosystems that include branch offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower firewalls consulting expertise.
- Progent's design services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who will show you how to implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates key technologies and procedures for line-of-business applications. Progentís consulting experts can assist you to configure a system architecture with features such as redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-site systems. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery process based on best practices.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important component of any overall network security plan. Progentís security experts can perform thorough stealth penetration security tests without the awareness of your organization's in-house network support staff. Unannounced penetration testing shows whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are correctly configured and actively observed.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security engineers can help your company to protect your Mac network through professional support services such as performing extensive security audits, recovery from hacker assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, installing automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a comprehensive security strategy tailored for your organization and network system.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.