Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for IT systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in the Morgan Hill neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Altaro VM Backup offers small organizations a reliable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, remote, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also enables low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Top features include industry-leading Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as little as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, granular recovery capability for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and VMware vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up live virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a broad range of consulting services to help you to design, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore solution powered by Altaro VM Backup. To read more, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and DBAs offer cost-effective remote database administration or software programming support and can help businesses of all sizes to integrate and maintain MySQL in a dependable network environment that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint Server 2007 support professionals can assist you to evaluate the business justification for implementing the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most sensible version of SharePoint Server for your application, provide setup and deployment expertise, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security plan that incorporates portal technology, and deliver troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service centered on a phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is intended to evaluate your company's ability either to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information about your existing AV defense and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can follow best practices to create an efficient security and backup system that meets your company's requirements. For additional information, visit Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Virtualization techniques allow businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance workload uptime and security. run several virtual servers on one physical computer. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource consolidation, low-cost hosts for programs that only run on outdated OS software, and economical isolation of software programming or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize performance, fault tolerance and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and verify business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in case of a catastrophe; and provide continuing support, repair, and consulting services as computer technology advances.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server integration, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and configuration, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to help you to optimize your environment to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile workers so they can utilize Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified security consultants can assist your IT team to adopt and police security policies that safeguard sensitive business data without interfering with the productive sharing of legitimate data.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and knowledge transfer in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer expertise in a variety of macOS and OS X desktop applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments through advanced support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; unified management of mixed-OS environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and better cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced remote and on-premises support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help you to design and configure a new implementation of System Center 2016, expand or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent can provide easy, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are elite networking gurus who earn this top-level classification only through strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complex issues surrounding network architecture, configuration, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or obtaining patches to correct anomalies. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant help for complex network troubles that are impacting worker efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual network support resources.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.