Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small companies in the Morgan Hill area are focused on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the work required for IT managers to set up software programs so they are consistent throughout an entire workforce, offer the power to control access to business data, and allow quick installation of new or updated desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers RDS simplifies client access, enhances responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies administration, and provides a nearly seamless user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can help you to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure test and on-line deployments, optimize your network architecture to accommodate virtual desktops efficiently, assess and resolve security issues, and educate your IT administrators to utilize industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent can deliver a broad array of affordable support services to help you business to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 planning and migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the burden of supporting a large IT group but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with other Microsoft products by offering consulting services such as Windows Server 2022 integration services, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application design, Power BI reporting expertise, Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and debugging.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive service desk solution that manages all facets of remote Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning ownership, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Intended for smaller businesses with few if any full-time supprt personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent also offers rapid as-needed escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve challenging problems. For details, visit Progentís remote Help Desk services for small businesses.
- Progent's Experts Team provides help in Microsoft financial and ERP software, allowing you to create inexpensive and complete network solutions that fit the specific needs of your company. Progent's applications consultants can deliver a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and programming,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software support,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software help,
and MS Commerce deployment.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 experts can help your organization to assess the advantages for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid online or onsite access to experts in system planning and integration, software programming, database administration, and network security. To learn more, see SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- If you are developing UNIX software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers an inexpensive way to maintain an IT network that features high uptime, tight security and performance.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience configuring, maintaining and fixing the core platforms included with Microsoft System Center and can assist your organization to design, install, support, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 solution to optimize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help you to transition to the latest edition of System Center from an earlier release or from another IT management solution to deliver the benefits of best-in-class provisioning, centralized management, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and critical application performance monitoring.
- Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that allows businesses of any size to build a centrally managed and secure communications environment that permits a BYOD computing model with IM, real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP-based and PSTN calling across a broad range of stationary PCs and handheld devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist your company to maintain your legacy Lync deployment or design and carry out an efficient migration to a more current solution by offering Microsoft Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also advise you how to build a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for all of the security services covered within the GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event management and response, traffic analysis, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security events.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.