Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide range of engineering and support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in Morgan Hill by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning and updating, simplifies compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health reporting, enables secure self service, and offers a single control mechanism for managing multi-OS ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can assist your organization with any facet of designing, installing, operating and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration consultants can help your business in all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as designing HA architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V design; specifying storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features a new design that improves cloud integration, works with popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time sign-on with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to perform an efficient migration that will maximize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 specialists, SharePoint 2010 developers and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 support professionals can show you how to rationalize the economic case for implementing the current version of SharePoint, consult with you on the most sensible edition of SharePoint for your circumstances, provide configuration and deployment expertise, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a comprehensive security plan that encompasses portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Helpdesk support.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and service companies to simplify complex supply chains and streamline key processes to bring products to market fast and adhere to customer commitments consistently. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP specialist with over two decades of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers remote or on-premises services that spans from as-needed advice to comprehensive solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To learn more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, removal of test application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and restoration of failed installations of Active Directory and AD-enabled software. Progent is also skilled in using ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory utilities like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address important areas such as AD naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT management model, selection and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service implementations on capability and speed. Progent can help companies to design and install configurations of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that incorporates the infrastructure of top information security vendors to provide web-based control and world-class security for your email traffic. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with an on-premises gateway device to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external threats and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a further layer of analysis for inbound email. For outgoing email, the local gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small businesses
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can help organizations of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can help implement efficient cybersecurity systems that guard a small business from advanced threats or Progent can design, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that support local, online, and mobile users sharing network resources spread across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to medium-size organizations automatic backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for key platforms such as SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management services to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent offers cost- effective service options that will give your network system the stability, protection, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, leveraging the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the most advanced network administration software, and economical service programs, can keep your line-of-business computer network applications and servers up and running.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.