Onsite Service Available in Morgan Hill, Gilroy
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in the Morgan Hill area are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the functionality of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers important new features plus a revamped architecture. These improvements favorably impact vital IT areas like manageability, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, teamwork, scalability, throughput, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can provide online or onsite support to assist your organization to administer, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 planning and deployment help, and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates major improvements in critical areas such as performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that works transparently across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can help you maintain your Microsoft SQL Server 2014 system or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration support or SQL Server 2019 migration assistance to help you implement a more current version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key component of any overall network security plan. Progent's security professionals can perform extensive stealth penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log analysis are properly set up and actively observed.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help your company to manage and troubleshoot legacy Windows 7 devices. Progent can also show you how to assess the likely business value of adopting Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it fits your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 10 upgrade consultants and Windows 11 deployment consultants can assist you to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide companies of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid development of enterprise-grade business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and problem solving services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your information network. Progent can also help your company to perform an efficient migration from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a major performance boost compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized management and automation of modern cybersecurity capabilities like application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally control IT environments that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), visit Firepower Series firewalls consulting expertise.
- The Contact Center support delivery structure used by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small organizations an efficient option to replace dependence on independent consultants by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all support groups, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to world-class experts for solving even the most difficult issues, support consistency and reliability, quick follow-up enforced by seasoned IT service managers, a variety of easy-to-use techniques for requesting support jobs, plus excellent progress transparency enabled by ticket tracking and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless experts can deliver comprehensive consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by offering support including Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax APs system design, configuration, and management services, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, formerly named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified CM applications such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can deliver support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to design, configure, upgrade, or maintain a telepresence solution that preserves your investment and maximizes the business value of your information network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure consultants able to help companies of any size to build and maintain a network that provides the performance, dependability, security, and scalability you need to accommodate your telepresence environment.
If your small business is in Morgan Hill, Gilroy or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-465-8400 or visit Contact Progent.