Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Mountain View vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that incorporates next generation behavior analysis tools to guard endpoints and servers and VMs against modern malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which easily evade traditional signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to automate the entire threat progression including blocking, identification, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key features include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about the entire ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide the services of veteran information technology experts with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that major projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for network support that can range from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to save money, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall able to guard systems from outside and internal attacks. The two platforms perform deep examination of Internet protocols to detect attacks that frequently eluded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was replaced by Forefront TMG 2010, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a variety of improved features. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features offered by the platform are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware devices from companies that include Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent offers online Forefront TMG 2010 maintenance and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a modern security solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises help to implement your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate comprehensive documentation of your upgraded email system, train your IT staff and end users to get them up to speed quickly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide continuing administrative services and engineering support.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map, monitor, reconfigure and troubleshoot their connectivity hardware like routers, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are always updated, copies and manages the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends notices when problems are discovered. By automating complex management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common chores such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding appliances that need important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Learn about the entire ProSight family of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is an important achievement that signifies mastery in IS security audit and control. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA accreditation has candidates pass a comprehensive test given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist companies in the areas of IS audit process, IT governance, systems and architecture ROI, IT service delivery, safeguarding of data assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly branded CallManager, acts as the heart of Cisco's collaboration platform. Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with unified messaging applications that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of CUCM support and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, creating Cisco UCS server clustering solutions for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Some of the popular online Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent are configuring hostname, DHCP, routing tables, logging, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and business recovery planning.
- Progent offers high-level remote expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to assist your company to respond to potential disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical network operations, eliminate data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your management and IT administration staff to provide risk and business impact evaluation, identify interdependencies, specify human and physical resources required to operate your organization, prioritize business-critical network functions and specify allowable recovery times, select colocation centers, set up secure remote access capability for crucial workers, plan notification mechanisms and assign duties for personnel, document a complete recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to carry the business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree significantly improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing data security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, set up pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital applications, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade strategy, educate your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers maximum business benefit.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.