Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's network consulting for small businesses in the Mountain View vicinity are focused on customers who need fast and affordable help for system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can assist you to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect all your IT resources at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, visit Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to implement centralized remote endpoint management tools for administering endpoint devices used by offsite workers. For details about how Progent can help your organization to manage the remote endpoints of your at-home workers, refer to expertise for managing and monitoring the endpoints of your telecommuters.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, traffic analysis, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting incidents.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size businesses supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support for at-home employees. For details about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for telecommuters, go to Help Desk Call Center support for remote workers.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security team members can assist you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional services such as running comprehensive security auditing, cleanup after work assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote access, deploying advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your business and network system.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the complete logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM system architect to assist you to plan, deploy, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Cisco's Small Business series of APs are Linux-based devices designed as entry-level Wi-Fi solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network experts can provide online or onsite configuration and troubleshooting services to assist your organization to plan, configure, upgrade, optimize, manage and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point environments of any size or architecture. For details about Progent's support for current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of WiFi APs, see Cisco Small Business wireless APs system design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective migration methodologies, evaluating and optimizing performance, planning or validating business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent customers without adequate in-house resources to assemble effective test environments, the lab cuts capital costs and technical risk and helps keep critical IT initiatives on schedule.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.