Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Mountain View vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller organizations to diagram, monitor, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware like switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are always current, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when problems are detected. By automating time-consuming network management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off common chores like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require critical updates, or resolving performance problems. Read about the complete ProSight family of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent can provide access to senior information technology professionals with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, information technology implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide world-class management expertise to help enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a wide range of economical remote consulting services to help you to manage your existing Microsoft Word environment or help you to move to a current version of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between various versions of Word, interfacing Office Word with different Office apps like Office Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training sessions tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent can give your company online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment consulting services, certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server experts to create a fault-tolerant email system that provides protected email connectivity throughout your small business. For mobile workers with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost remote and onsite help to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate extensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your IT team and users to get them up to speed quickly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical help.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, flat-rate services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions deployed by many of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of network monitoring and management services covers all critical facets of modern networking such as email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with any of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification such as evaluating network security mechanisms, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete line of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Level 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), previously branded CallManager, operates as the heart of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Unified CM and Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) provide a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging apps that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can assist with any facet of CUCM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and video phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent are setting up hostname, DHCP, routing tables, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing BGP peering arrangements, routing maps, and BGP peering; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing problems; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery planning.
- The majority of small business multi-office communications infrastructures have no recovery ability to handle Internet circuit outages. Progentís multi-site communications consultants can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant system architectures with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks based on zero-downtime EIGRP routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies first designed for and refined on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving security, uptime, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design an efficient network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a non-disruptive migration strategy, educate your IT management and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business benefit.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.