Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of engineering and support help for computer networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in Mountain View by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of mixed-OS environments that incorporate Linux, Hyper-V and VMware; and better cloud support including tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide advanced online and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist organizations of any size to plan and configure a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune an existing one, upgrade smoothly from a previous release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with continual replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are as far as 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent offers access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist you to design, configure, administer, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical requirements and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures such as assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR solution to show compliance with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent has extensive experience both delivering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting services and using this advanced server monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized businesses two popular outsourcing service plans built on-top of Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Server Monitoring Solution.
To view a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-size businesses click: Network Monitoring Packages.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of remote IT support offered anywhere for both urgent as well as non-critical issues. For emergency problems that affect multiple users, crucial individuals, or a line-of-business application, the TRC will respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will respond within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved issue to verify you are comfortable with the results and willing to close the trouble ticket. Learn more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid environments that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have certain Exchange mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your organization with any phase of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional expertise to help you resolve challenging technical problems and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is successfully completed on time and within budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is an important achievement that represents expertise in IS security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional trained to assist companies in the fields of information systems audit services, information technology administration, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Load balancing your servers improves performance and offers fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a wide range of high-availability load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, network backbone routing, and content delivery products including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that allows businesses of any size to build a manageable and secure communications environment that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with IM, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with app sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony across a broad range of desktop and mobile endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 experts can assist your company to manage your current Lync environment or design and implement a cost-effective migration to a more current solution by providing Microsoft Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also assist create a hybrid deployment that integrates on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Azure storage. Top features include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as little as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, item-level restore capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and for vCenter for managing larger environments, and support for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up live virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a broad array of services to help you to design, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Altaro VM Backup software. For details, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the infrastructure of top data security vendors to deliver centralized control and comprehensive protection for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Progent's Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway device to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your exposure to external attacks and conserves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device adds a further layer of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that stays inside your security perimeter. Learn about the complete ProSight series of value-priced outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your company to plan and implement an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. For details, see Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can assist your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated equipment to current versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help organizations manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to deploy efficient remote endpoint management platforms for administering devices used by telecommuters. To learn about how Progent's consultants can assist your business to manage the endpoints of your telecommuters, go to solutions for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.