Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small organizations in Mountain View are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable help with network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small and mid-size organizations automatic backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to design, deploy, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed guidance to resolve challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management or co-management support to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a broad array of Exchange support services such as systems integration, diagnostics, security, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored one-on-one macOS education.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist companies of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 applications such as Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that provides quick ROI and promotes better business outcomes. Progent can help your company to interface Office or Office 365 applications with each other and with additional core Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server running locally or in the cloud. Progent can also help you to resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Office desktop and offers live online Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals and teams.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory mandates like HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about Progent's complete ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the effort required for IT administrators to set up software programs so they are standardized across a corporate workforce, provide the power to control rights to business data, and allow fast installation of additional or updated desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop connectivity, enhances performance, tightens data security, unifies administration, and offers a nearly transparent user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure pilot and production environments, improve your system infrastructure to accommodate virtual clients efficiently, assess and remediate security problems, and educate your network administrators to follow industry best practices to gain maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing online and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to manage an information technology network that features high uptime, tight security and high performance.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size companies overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk support for offsite workers. For information about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support for telecommuters, see Help Desk Call Center support for a remote workforce.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can create cost-effective cybersecurity systems that protect a small office against modern threats or Progent can design, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that support local, online, and mobile users accessing network resources spread across a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the first product was published more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of IT knowledge to assist organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint Server 2013 apps that add substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; decide whether an in-house, online or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your busi9ness; and pick the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent can provide full project management services or can assist in specific tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent offers remote or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to help you to design, install, administer and repair unified communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive backgrounds assisting companies of all sizes to build collaboration solutions by providing expert services that include Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones setup, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.