Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide array of consulting and support assistance for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small companies in the Mountain View neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading data security vendors to deliver centralized control and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway device to offer advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of threats from reaching your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway appliance provides a deeper level of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local security gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service built around a phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is designed to evaluate your company's ability to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information concerning your current antivirus tools and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report document describing how you can follow industry best practices to build an efficient security and backup environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent uses a team approach to problem escalation, making it possible to deal with even the most challenging technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier technical team members, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively resolve networking problems that would baffle most IT support organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and troubleshooting jobs every year provides Progent a well-grounded perspective about which techniques succeed and which do not in solving network problems.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote consistent performance and dependable uptime for key workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of IT resources deployed across local datacenters and cloud environments. Progent's consulting group offers advanced online and onsite support to help organizations of any size to design, implement, optimize, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can assist your company to move to SCOM 2016 from older releases or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or integrate multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by providing Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's consultants can help you migrate from SCOM 2016 to more recent releases including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that enables small businesses to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid networking paradigm that combines local and virtualized cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online expertise and technical support services to help you maintain your Microsoft Windows Server Essentials deployment. After producing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft brought out Windows Server 2016 Essentials and then Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These newer versions improved Azure cloud integration but eventually removed the crucial Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. The result was that all management and setup must be done by hand. This also eliminates the client backup and remote web access functions. Microsoft recommends that small organizations using Windows Server Essentials move to Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft Azure integration experts can help you design and implement a cost-effective migration from any edition of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to provision their remote workforce with secure and reliable integration with cloud applications and services. For details about ways Progent can help you to set up robust Cloud connnections for their remote workforce, see cloud integration consulting services for at-home workers.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers several innovations such as tailored Role Centers, improved management information and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV software consultants offer programming, integration and debugging services to enable your company to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can assist you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to other systems and applications. In addition, Progent can help your organization to create and utilize data warehouses so you can enhance your understanding of your operations, acquire more customers, expand your sales campaigns, and form productive alliances.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have extensive experience planning, implementing, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of all sizes advanced remote or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist you to manage your current SCOM deployment and remediate serious issues detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to upgrade cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in critical areas including performance, uptime, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that works transparently across all types of applications including OLTP, data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you manage your SQL Server 2014 environment or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration support or SQL Server 2019 migration consulting to help you adopt a more modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in offering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help your business to integrate your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard all your digital resources at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service enables your information technology staff to divide activity for Service Desk support transparently between your in-house network support staff and Progent's extensive roster of certified IT service technicians, engineers and subject matter experts. Progent's Shared Help Desk service is a collaborative IT service solution built around ConnectWise Manage, the leading Professional Services Automation platform for administering IT support calls, issuing tickets, designating responsibility, monitoring status, and generating management reports. The price for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is typically below $18/user/month. For details, see Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert help for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security plan and choose the right technologies from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your spending restraints.
- Altaro VM Backup software from Hornetsecurity provides small and mid-size businesses a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of online or onsite services to help you to plan, install, manage and debug a modern backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a managed backup/recovery service powered by on Altaro VM Backup technology. To find out more, see Altaro VM Backup consulting.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.