Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Mountain View neighborhood are focused on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- In conducting information technology projects for large organizations, Progent utilizes a phased approach based on defined steps in order to meet budgets, tight project schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes field proven industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, design proposals, project pilots, design tuning, and expert implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration expertise have extensive background delivering remote and on-premises assistance for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the breadth of skills to resolve network issues that span multiple vendors and that entail a mix of older and up-to-date technology. Progent offers cost-effective online technical support to help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can provide as-needed support to help you to resolve especially challenging IT issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you complete major IT initiatives on time and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can provide support for operating systems, applications, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or one-on-one training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones to maximize their business value.
- Progent provides full and meaningful reports of all service work to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their support company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT service documentation makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a different support provider or assume increased support responsibilities internally. Good service reporting also provides management the visibility required to determine the value of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT budgets.
- Microsoft ISA Server and its replacement Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software solutions that include an application-layer firewall able to defend networks from external and internal threats. Both of these products perform in-depth examination of Internet protocols to uncover exploits that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while providing a number of enhanced features. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the platform are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware devices from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent offers online Microsoft Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you manage and debug your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a modern security solution by providing planning, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers cost- effective support packages that will give your network the stability, compliance, and performance your organization needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, can keep your line-of-business network software and servers up and running.
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for network support that can range from router configuration to full-service application development. The report also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist clients to reduce costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises help, network management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in California and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver high-level online network consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to lower expenses and minimize productivity loss for companies anywhere in the United States.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can help your organization to update your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to understand the costs and benefits of moving to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective migration process that reduces business interruptions, and provide responsive remote support to assist you to configure 64-bit software and application programs on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can assist you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to create and support database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server applications and knows how to team with a customer's management to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to build Microsoft SQL Server applications by providing a broad selection of consulting support services such as requirements analysis, data tier architecture, ETL development, T-SQL coding, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- Progent has in-depth experience both offering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager support services and using this powerful server monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized companies two economical outsourcing service plans built on-top of Microsoft Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Network Monitoring Package.
To view a one-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: Network Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers, database architects, and DBAs offer affordable remote DBA or application development services and can assist organizations of any size to configure and maintain MySQL in a robust IT environment that offers advanced speed, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting companies migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of online IT support available for both emergency as well as standard problems. For emergency issues that affect many users, key people, or a line-of-business application, the TRC is set up to engage in less than an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding every resolved issue to make sure you are satisfied with the outcome and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.