Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of consulting and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services available to small organizations in the Mountain View area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help you in all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 including planning high availability architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability CAS services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to assess the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast remote or onsite contact with experts in system planning and integration, software programming, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to implement efficient endpoint management solutions for maintaining devices operated by an offsite workforce. To find out about ways Progent can help you to manage the remote endpoints of your teleworkers, visit consulting expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can assist businesses of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Remote and on-premises evaluation and upgrade services for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include ROI analysis, project management, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile device management, telecommuter access, security and compliance, streamlined deployment and management, infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management personnel and end users, and ongoing consulting support.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a significant performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer centralized control of modern security capabilities like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally manage IT environments that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent can deliver a broad range of affordable support services to assist your business to install, configure, repair, and administer workstations and laptops powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 planning support, Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery platform for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical business data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting support services to assist you to plan, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a BDR solution based on Barracuda technology. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and medium-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup activities and allows fast recovery of vital files, applications and VMs that have become lost or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver advanced expertise to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can assist you to recover your business-critical information. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight series of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and database administrators offer affordable online DBA or software development services and can assist businesses of any size to configure and maintain MySQL in a robust network infrastructure that provides high levels of speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping companies migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service built around a phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is intended to help assess your organization's preparedness to block or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information concerning your current AV defense and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote assistance to assist you to plan, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term jobs to help you through occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a resilient, protected and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent can also provide online and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your IT network.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can help companies of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications including Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and Publisher into a seamless solution that provides quick return on investment and promotes better business results. Progent can assist your company to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional core Microsoft platforms including SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems with different releases of Office and offers customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals and teams.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide help for a wide array of products and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.