Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Mountain View area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to help your company to prepare for possible catastrophes, reduce downtime for your most critical network operations, eliminate lost information, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and IT support group to provide risk and business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, identify human and physical resources needed to run your business, determine crucial network functions and define allowable restoration times, select colocation sites, configure safe offsite connectivity for key workers, implement emergency notification mechanisms and assign duties for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train key people to carry the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective online and onsite support to help organizations to move any part of their critical IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can reduce management hassle and hardware costs and allow the use of Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide help for a wide range of utilities and services that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports all major backup platforms by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- Microsoft 365 offers simple archiving but does not include native support for key data protection capabilities like Exchange backups or long-term point-in-time recovery for OneDrive or SharePoint. Altaro Office 365 Backup provides a feature-rich BDR solution for programmable backup and rapid recovery of all your organization's Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, and OneDrive for Business data. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers ProSight Data Protection Services O365 Total Backup to deliver end-to-end managed services for Altaro's Office 365 back/restore product. ProSight Data Protection Services O365 delivers an affordable backup-as-a-service alternative that protects Microsoft 365 apps against data loss resulting from human or software mistakes, malevolent deletion, and malware attacks such as ransomware. For details, see ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro O365 Backup services.
- Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application developers, database administrators, project management experts, network infrastructure architects, business continuity planning specialists, and data security professionals to assist your business to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite deployments of SharePoint, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that transparently unify local and cloud-based resources. Other improvements include fast deployment with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a more engaging user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment support.
- The most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes powerful new features such as tailored Role Centers, improved BI and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer software development, integration and troubleshooting support to help you to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can show you how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional systems and applications. In addition, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can improve your understanding of your operations, attract additional customers, expand your sales campaigns, and form successful alliances.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management tools and is intended to provide a unified mechanism for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with all facets of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from older versions of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for building and deploying virtual machines and VM hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, connect your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor professionals offer advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel consultants offer a broad range of online services to help your organization to plan, program, pilot test, install, manage, and troubleshoot applications based on any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 2016 and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to move your current Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to organizations looking for a fast fix to a stubborn issue related to Office Excel and Progent also offers full project management support for migrating or creating line-of-business application software built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training for Excel can be custom tailored to meet the special requirements of individuals or teams.
- Progent can provide your company online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration support, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server experts to create a fault-tolerant email system that includes protected email connectivity throughout your company. For road warriors with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration support and Blackberry management consulting.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your network operating efficiently by checking the health of vital computers that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is sent immediately to your specified IT personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that any potential issues can be resolved before they can impact productivity. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent uses a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the toughest network problems that can appear occasionally. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can quickly and affordably resolve networking problems that would stymie ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration tasks annually gives Progent a well-grounded perspective about what techniques work and which ones do not in resolving network problems.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.