Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small organizations in the Mountain View neighborhood are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable help for network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 developers, SharePoint Server 2010 developers and SharePoint Server 2007 experts can show you how to rationalize the business case for implementing the current version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, consult with you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint Portal Server for your circumstances, provide setup and deployment expertise, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security plan that includes portal solutions, and provide troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Progent's economical extended hours remote support program offers clients round-the-clock access to online support from Progent's TRC. Services available outside standard work hours include resolving problems with Microsoft server products, Microsoft Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office applications, network and system backup/restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco technology.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to create and support applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to build efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a client's management to deliver projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server solutions by providing a broad range of consulting services such as specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, data migration, T-SQL coding, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, reusable schema, replication solutions, security, and business continuity.
- The failover clustering feature set incorporated into the most recent releases of Windows Server has been radically redesigned to simplify the installation, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include automated cluster Validation, revamped configuration and deployment, improved cluster administration, new cluster architecture for increased uptime, better security and quorum models, minimization of failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can help your company assess the business benefits of Windows clustering, design and execute an installation, train your IT staff to manage your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers significant improvements in speed, scale, security and compliance, high-availability, mobile computing support, and integrated business intelligence. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases simultaneously for big data applications, Hadoop support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants can provide remote and on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
Progent can assist you in any phase of your migration to Exchange 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; designing HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; planning and configuring Hyper-V virtualization; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange Server 2019 deployment services.
- If you are creating UNIX applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your system up and running while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers an inexpensive way to manage an IT network that features dependability, security and performance.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, intended for onsite deployments of SharePoint, offers integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly combine on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include rapid provisioning with the new MinRole feature, increased scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and technical support support for organizations of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading telepresence providers including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, configure, expand, or maintain a video conferencing solution that preserves your current investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure consultants able to assist businesses of any size to build and maintain a network that delivers the speed, dependability, protection, and expandability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server hosting services provide a world-class data center with backed-up power and environmental control systems, 24x7 site security and operations center, and failover access to tier-1 Internet service providers. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtualized machines for service continuity, easy expandability, and rapid recovery. Services feature complete incorporation with your network, connectivity with handheld computing devices, automated tracking of efficiency and security, spam filtering, security update and service pack control, Helpdesk services, daily backup, and comprehensive messaging administration services.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless access point experts offer remote and on-premises support services to help businesses of any size to plan, install, manage, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and manage Cisco's Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate additional Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical connectivity, performance, security compliance, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless clients irrespective of their location or device. (See Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.)
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified CM applications like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade specialists can assist your organization to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to understand the risks and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit processing, plan a cost-effective migration process that reduces business disruptions, and deliver timely online support to aid you to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.