Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Mountain View area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a significant performance boost over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include unified control of modern cybersecurity capabilities such as application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection, URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can help your organization to plan and execute a smooth upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's security services to build and centrally control IT environments that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For details about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls, see Firepower firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent produces complete and detailed documentation of all service work to ensure customers do not feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends email accounts of services immediately after finishing each support interaction, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT service reporting makes it easier for clients to move to a different support organization or take on increased support responsibilities in house. Complete service reporting also provides management the information required to determine the value of maintenance services and produce more realistic network budgets.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 and 6E AP consultants can provide affordable online and onsite help for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 and 6E wireless APs. To find out more about Progent's support for Cisco's Catalyst 9100 Family of Wi-Fi 6 and 6E Access Points, refer to Catalyst 9100 Wi-Fi 6 and 6E access points system design, deployment, and management services.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from router configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can assist clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a current VoIP system.
- Progent's experts can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement and debug video conferencing solutions to enable their at-home workers to communicate safely and effectively with colleagues and clients. For information about how Progent's experts can help organizations to install and maintain conferencing platforms for at-home workers, refer to teleconferencing expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to administer and troubleshoot Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to estimate the potential business advantages of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration experts can assist you to plan and implement a smooth migration to Windows 10.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a crossover product between the traditional UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and debugging services for businesses of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud-based infrastructure into a cohesive intranet solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server solutions support.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent offers the services of senior IT experts with years of experience as technology project managers for application development, information systems deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers offer world-class management skills to assist enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security staff can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional support services which include running comprehensive security assessments, recovery from hacker assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, deploying advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a comprehensive security plan tailored for your organization and network environment.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.