Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's network support for small companies in the Mountain View area are concentrated on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that align with your network security needs and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the network security capabilities addressed within GIAC accreditation such as evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a certified CCIE specialist to help your business to plan, implement, manage and repair converged communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience helping organizations of all sizes to build collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Unified Communications Manager and CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map, track, optimize and debug their connectivity appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept updated, captures and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when issues are discovered. By automating tedious management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as network mapping, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Find out about the entire ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration experts offer cost-effective online support to assist companies of any size to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can show you how to deploy cloud-centric or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent can provide occasional support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for network support that ranges from desktop configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants can help you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 such as planning high availability architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and log files; setting up HLB for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in speed, scale, security, availability, mobile computing integration, and integrated business intelligence. New features include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files in one appliance for big data applications, Hadoop support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants can provide online and on-premises support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that offers a cost effective way to maintain an information technology network that features dependability, protection and performance.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.