Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Mountain View are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical assistance for network reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and medium-size businesses to design, implement, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot IT networks that support telecommuters. To learn about Progent's consulting expertise for at-home workers, visit remote workforce solutions.
- Progent provides a family of low-cost, fixed-price services designed to enable small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same best-of-breed technology used by many of the world's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of outsourced network management services addresses all critical areas of modern networking such as email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, cloud-based backup/recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading data security companies to provide web-based control and world-class security for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with an on-premises gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and keeps most threats from making it to your security perimeter. This decreases your exposure to external attacks and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the local gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends within your corporate firewall. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an outdated release of IOS, the control software used in virtually all Cisco router and current switches from Cisco. Cisco often provides updates to IOS in order to fix bugs, plug security weaknesses, or add functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your system environment. For example, there may be limitations of local RAM that might cause a new OS version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer a wide variety of services related to updating Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco OS like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform audits of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, provision Cisco devices, copy images/, configure and test your update, tune performance, troubleshoot problems, and teach your IT staff how to utilize all important new features.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), formerly known as CallManager, is the core of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Unified CM and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offer an advanced IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging apps like Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM experts can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating VoIP phones and desktop video IP phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- System Center 2016 delivers important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud environments through comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous environments that include Linux, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer advanced online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help you to plan and install a new implementation of System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from a prior release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost online and on-premises support to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your upgraded email system, train your network support staff and users to get them up to speed quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical support.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to plan, deploy, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist your company to develop and execute a risk management plan based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, versatile platform that enables small businesses to make the move from the traditional physical in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes both local and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can provide cost-effective remote consulting and technical support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to assess the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your network environment. Progent offers comprehensive project management to help you plan and carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, technical support, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure planning and integration support.)
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.