Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the Mountain View neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the first SharePoint product was published over a decade ago, and Progent has the breadth and depth of technical knowledge to help organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a SharePoint Server 2013 installation and create SharePoint Server 2013 applications that add significant business benefit to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist your company to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; decide whether an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your company; and select the most appropriate edition of SharePoint 2013 for your applications. Progent offers comprehensive project management services or can assist in individual jobs associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Progent provides online training for popular client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA programming, Publisher co-editing, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Online education provides all the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, such as immediate interaction between students and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the availability of teachers and trainees.
- Progent can provide companies with an IT management professional who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran IT officer can provide strategic direction to help your company to integrate appropriate IT products to improve business processes so they match better with your business goals. Your business can develop and implement a well thought out information technology strategy without incurring the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Key services Progent's temporary CIO can carry out include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, building and tracking models for TCO and ROI, reengineering business processes, negotiating contracts with suppliers, defining security standards, cash flow management, streamlining data center management, software revision management, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help your business to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard your digital assets at the network edge, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth support in implementing and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad variety of cost-effective remote consulting services following industry leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this powerful platform. Support services available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a custom-designed physical appliance built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable features but which uses your own storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data generated locally, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad range of consulting support services to help you to plan, configure, operate and repair a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can assist your business to evaluate the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to design and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any deployment architecture including onsite, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer online or on-premises support ranging from on-demand design review or debugging to end-to-end project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on time and within budget. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- The Helpdesk service delivery structure used by Progent gives small and midsize businesses an affordable option to replace dependence on independent consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by all support groups, optional round-the-clock access to emergency help, escalation capability to appropriate experts for solving the most difficult issues, service consistency and reliability, quick follow-up enforced by veteran IT service administrators, a selection of easy-to-use mechanisms for initiating service jobs, and excellent process visibility made possible by ticket tracking and accessible via a web-based portal.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant improvements in performance, scale, security, high-availability, mobile computing support, and integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files in one appliance for big data applications, Hadoop support, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants can provide remote and onsite support to help businesses of any size to design, deploy, administer or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.