Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Mountain View area are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help with system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will give you a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the best level of online IT support services offered anywhere for emergency and standard issues. For urgent issues that affect multiple users, crucial individuals, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center can respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding each corrected issue to confirm you are satisfied with the results and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organization to design, deploy, validate and maintain data protection systems required for a remote workforce. For information about Progent's backup consulting services for an at-home workforce, visit data protection expertise for remote workers.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and application development. The new releases provide enhanced security, reliability, scalability, and debugging while also delivering significant improvements in automated administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist you to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling ASP.NET applications.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote assistance to help you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration efforts and is available for short-term tasks to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you create or maintain a highly available, secure and efficient network infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide remote or on-premises training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented environment that maximizes the business value of your information system.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help you to create and maintain applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows leading practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to team with a client's IT staff to deliver programs in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to build SQL Server applications by offering a broad selection of professional services such as requirements analysis, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software configuration, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment across multiple sites, streamlines compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, guards against company data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and offers a single point of control for managing multi-operating system ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any aspect of planning, installing, using and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to design, deploy, manage, update or debug your Power BI environment. Progent can also help you to organize your source data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that you set up and fine tune numerous key pieces of your Wi-Fi environment including access points, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and network management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration consultants can provide online and on-premises support to help your organization build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by delivering services that range from debugging the configuration of an IP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with additional Microsoft apps by providing services such as Windows Server 2019 upgrade expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide world-class online and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for environments that range from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's continually improving switch technology to achieve the speed, expandability, uptime, virtualization, data protection and manageability needed by your business. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support. For information about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can help you to plan, integrate, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable online or on-premises expertise to help businesses to move smoothly to a modern unified communications ecosystem that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.