Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Mountain View vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and economical help with system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Among the common remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include setting up hostname, DHCP, routing tables, clock, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing BGP peering arrangements, routing tables, and BGP peering; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming router failover; troubleshooting VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and disaster recovery planning.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and verify a repeatable process for restoring services quickly following a breakdown. SRM provides centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate reports to verify full service recovery, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help your organization to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small and mid-size businesses expert help for products from other major Firewall vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security strategy and choose the right technologies from multiple suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your spending restraints.
- Progent provides live online webinar education classes. Virtual interactive webinars offer a convenient and affordable solution for educating your IT workers to use a wide array of key software products such as Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also offers individualized training for MS Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers on-premises training for clients larger cities across the U.S.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering best-in-class performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help you to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to safeguard your IT resources at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet NGFW firewall experts.
- Progent offers a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services intended to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same cutting-edge technology used by many of the industry's top corporations. Progent's ProSight suite of outsourced network management services addresses all key areas of modern networking including email protection, security and compliance, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organization to design, implement, test and maintain backup systems needed to support telecommuters. For details about Progent's backup consulting services for teleworkers, visit backup/restore expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online consulting to assist your business to plan, configure, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you complete large-scale projects on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a highly available, protected and efficient network infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide online or onsite training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your information system.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering with replication to deliver fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are as far as 300km apart from each other. Progent can provide access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that meets your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow leading practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing help with tasks like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your DR solution to verify compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the technology of leading information security vendors to provide centralized management and comprehensive protection for your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway device to provide complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of threats from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your exposure to external attacks and saves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a further layer of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Learn about the entire ProSight series of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and inexpensive for smaller businesses to map out, track, enhance and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as switches, firewalls, and access points plus servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are kept updated, captures and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like network mapping, expanding your network, locating devices that need critical updates, or resolving performance problems. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced managed services for small organizations
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that allows businesses of any size to build a centrally managed and secure communications environment that permits a BYOD computing style with chat, real-time presence, web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of stationary PCs and mobile devices. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist your company to manage your current Lync deployment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a more current solution by offering Microsoft Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid cloud deployment that integrates self-hosted Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.