Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's network support for small and mid-size businesses in the Mountain View neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Virtualization techniques allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, simplify network operations, and enhance workload uptime and data protection. run several virtual servers on a single actual computer. Common applications for virtual servers include hardware efficiency, inexpensive hosts for programs that require outdated operating systems, and economical isolation of software programming or pilot environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and management, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual machines to maximize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while at the same time cutting expenses; propose and verify disaster recovery strategies that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and provide continuing support, repair, and engineering services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent can provide the support of CISM Certified network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee defines the core competencies and global standards of performance that information security managers are expected to learn. CISM gives business management the assurance that those who have earned their CISM credential possess the experience and knowledge to provide efficient cybersecurity administration and support consulting.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security team members can help you to protect your Mac network system through expert services such as running comprehensive security assessments, cleanup after hacker attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote access, installing advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security plan appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent can provide convenient, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are recognized networking experts who are awarded this top-level classification only through strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complicated problems surrounding network architecture, setup, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or obtaining software updates to correct problems. Progent offers fast access to a CCIE by telephone so that you can get immediate assistance for complex network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the expertise of your usual IT support resources.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM applications like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can deliver support with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for survivability.
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk services deliver significant cost and operational advantages in comparison to a Help Desk Call Desk staffed by an in-house technical support team. The cost for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service is typically under $18 per user per month. To learn about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced Help Desk Call Center services, see Progent's outsourced and co-sourced Help Desk advantages.
- Internet Information Services, Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and application development. The latest versions provide improved security, reliability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also delivering major enhancements in automated and remote management. Many popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management expert who can serve as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced technology officer can offer long-term direction to assist you to deploy appropriate technology to improve business operations so they match more closely with your business objectives. Your business can develop and implement a well thought out IT strategy without incurring the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Key tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include growth strategies, rationalizing IT budgets, creating models for Return on Investment, analyzing business processes, negotiating contracts with vendors, defining security policies, cash flow management, automating data center administration, patch management, network asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- The Helpdesk service delivery structure adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize businesses a dependable option to replace dependence on freelance consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent help, escalation capability to appropriate experts for handling even the most complex issues, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned service administrators, a choice of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting service tasks, plus excellent progress visibility made possible by trouble ticket tracking and accessible through a web-based portal.
- Progent can provide your business online access to MS Exchange 2016 migration consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange 2007 Server experts to architect a fault-tolerant email system that includes secure email connectivity throughout your small business. For mobile workers with handheld computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent makes use of the Flexential Tampa colocation center primarily to deliver private cloud hosting. Progent has a team of network experts located in the Tampa area, and Progent can also provide online support from Progent's countrywide roster of Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers, CISM and CISSP-certified security experts, Hyper-V and VMware professionals, and senior DRBC preparedness consultants. Progent can also assist your business to design and implement a migration to the Flexential facility by providing services like designing solution configuration, recommending hardware components, system configuration and validation, troubleshooting, streamling online management, and training your network support team. For details, visit Progent's cloud virtual server hosting service at Flexential Colocation Center in Tampa Florida.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to design, set up and debug the infrastructure to support offsite workers. Aspects of network infrastructure for which Progent's experts can deliver support include secure and convenient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms, router integration, wireless LAN design and implementation, and robust Internet connectivity. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure expertise for an at-home workforce, go to network infrastructure expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experts can provide cost-effective remote support to help companies to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can help you with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can show you how to deploy cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that seamlessly incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers occasional consulting or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.