Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Mountain View neighborhood are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance for network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent can supply companies with an IT management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology executive can provide strategic direction to assist your company to integrate appropriate IT products to enhance business operations so they align better with your business goals. Your company can develop and implement a well thought out IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Important tasks Progent's temporary CIO can carry out include growth strategies, planning technology budgets, building and tracking models for ROI, analyzing workflows, negotiating with vendors, defining security and compliance standards, monitoring service level agreements, automating data center management, patch control, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
- Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and medium-size organizations to design, deploy, tune, manage, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for telecommuters, refer to at-home workforce consulting services.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises software platform that enables organizations of any size to create a manageable and secure communications environment that supports a BYOD computing style with chat, real-time presence, audio/video and web meetings with app sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist your company to manage your current Lync environment or design and implement a cost-effective migration to a more current system by providing Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also help you build a hybrid deployment that combines on-prem Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system designed for law practices. Progent can provide the services of NetDocuments consultants who can provide high-level advice to help you to plan, deploy, administer, tune, or troubleshoot a document management system solution based on NetDocs. To learn about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocuments, refer to NetDocs DMS support services.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level OS that allows small businesses to transition from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the new hybrid computing paradigm that combines on-premises and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly remote consulting and technical support for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the potential business advantages of moving to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your computing environment. Progent offers full-service project management support so you can plan and execute a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting help, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange and Azure integration support.)
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against company data leakage, provides network health monitoring, allows secure end-user self service, and offers a single point of control for administering multi-OS networks running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud experts can assist you with any facet of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's group of network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to plan, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering services like Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server planning and deployment support and Lync Server integration, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and offers branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's consulting for IT service businesses enables you to take advantage of Progent's consulting engineers under your own brand as a transparent arm of your IT consulting team. To find out about Progent's consulting support for network service companies, refer to Progent's consulting for IT support businesses.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that uses array-based storage clustering with continual replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites located up to 185 miles apart. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to design, configure, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional needs and budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by providing help with tasks like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR system to show adherence with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- There are several hundred enterprise-class Internet Data Centers in the and larger metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation center support group can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that meets the individual requirements of your company such as geographic location, size, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at co-location hosting sites and requiring on-demand in-person service at the colo facility as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier professionals. Progent provides a variety of collocation center support services including system topology analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and support, tech support for server and telecommunications infrastructure, design and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, defining and implementing layered security structures, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server clustering configurations.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.