Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Mountain View area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management expert who can function as a part-time CIO. This experienced technology executive can provide strategic direction to help you to integrate sensible technology to improve business processes so they align more closely with your corporate objectives. Your company can develop and install a well conceived information technology strategy without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Critical tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, creating and tracking models for ROI, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security and compliance policies, monitoring service level agreements, automating network management, patch management, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of online computer support available for both urgent as well as standard problems. For emergency issues that affect multiple workers, key personnel, or a mission-critical application, the Technical Response Center will respond in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC will respond in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding every corrected problem to confirm you are satisfied with the outcome and willing to close the trouble ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in speed, capacity, security and compliance, availability, BOYD integration, and integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ files in one appliance for big data applications, Jason support, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and onsite expertise to help businesses of any size to design, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to certify the skill of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and government organizations around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with any of the network security services addressed within the GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting security incidents.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over 25 years of background helping manufacturing and service organizations to simplify supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes in order to get products to market fast and meet customer schedules dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with more than two decades of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting that can range from occasional guidance to end-to-end solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Expertise.
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services allow your IT organization to share the load for Help Desk support seamlessly between your IT team and Progent's nationwide pool of veteran technical support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is a collaborative support solution based on the leading PSA platform for managing end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, status tracking, and reporting. To learn more, visit Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology engineers offer world-class remote and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize businesses and campus LANs to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can assist you to implement Cisco's rapidly evolving switch technology to achieve the performance, expandability, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and support. To learn about Progent's support for Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches integration.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help you to evaluate the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver fast remote or on-premises contact with consulting experts in system design and deployment, software programming, SQL Server management, and network security. To find out more, see SQL Server 2019 migration expertise.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and install a WiFi LAN adapted to your environment, offering you a WLAN that has the reception, speed, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming ability your company needs. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed offsite and utilize cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis software to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi network. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for client-specified Wireless Access Points. Location and integration support for Wi-Fi access points include Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 APs solution planning, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point configuration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide access to veteran IT experts with years of experience as technology project managers for program development, business systems deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide world-class management expertise to help enterprise clients to follow best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to deploy centralized remote endpoint management and monitoring tools for maintaining endpoint devices operated by teleworkers. To find out about how Progent's consultants can assist your company to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce, refer to solutions for managing the remote endpoints of your telecommuters.
- Progentís consultants can help you to plan and implement an efficient migration from onsite Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid system that deploys Azure AD DS and Azure AD Connect to unify identity management across onsite and cloud applications. Progent's experts can also help your organization to maintain and troubleshoot legacy deployments of Active Directory like Windows 2008 AD. For details, refer to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory planning and implementation consulting.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.