Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad range of engineering and support help for information systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Mountain View by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's Help Desk Call Center management and co-management services allow organizations to cut costs, improve output, and respond immediately to sudden changes in economic circumstances. Progent's Shared Help Desk Call Center services offer substantial budgetary and productivity advantages when compared to a Help Desk Call Desk composed of an internal technical service group. The price for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service averages under $18/user/month. For information about the advantages of Progent's Outsourced Help Desk services, refer to Progent's outsourced and co-sourced Help Desk advantages.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller organizations to map, track, reconfigure and debug their networking appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept current, captures and manages the configuration of almost all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when problems are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common chores like making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding appliances that need critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent offers the support of a certified video conferencing consultant with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that protects your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers able to assist companies of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability required to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants can provide advanced consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi technology by offering services that includes Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless APs consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series 802.11ax APs solution design, configuration, and troubleshooting consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless AP configuration and consulting support, and Cisco wireless controller integration.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning and updating, simplifies compliance settings management, keeps track of network resources, protects against company data leakage, provides health reporting, enables safe end-user self service, and offers a single control mechanism for administering multi-OS networks based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist your organization with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments efficiently following leading practices.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to enable hybrid environments that seamlessly unify on-premises and cloud resources. Additional enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized client interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and troubleshooting support for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can also help customers to plan and execute an efficient upgrade from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud-based components into a cohesive information management solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration support.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software companies. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco networking expertise, help with Apple Mac and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle database administration and development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer support, and Juniper firewall set up.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in key areas including speed, availability, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that works seamlessly across all workloads including OLTP, data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can help you manage your SQL Server 2014 environment or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade support or SQL Server 2019 migration consulting to help you deploy a more current release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can show you how to plan, deploy, and manage firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or migrate efficiently to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, see Check Point firewall integration consulting.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service offers small and medium-sized businesses the advantages of the identical ransomware defense technology used by many of the world's biggest corporations such as Netflix, Visa, and Salesforce. By providing real-time malware blocking, identification, containment, recovery and forensics in one integrated platform, Progent's ProSight ASM cuts total cost of ownership, simplifies administration, and expedites operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) built into in Progent's ASM was ranked by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voicemail platform that accelerates collaboration by offering a variety of options for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is simple to implement and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting services for small to medium businesses and corporate branch locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE deployment continues to deliver maximum competitive value.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.