Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the city of Mountain View by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your migration to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your upgraded messaging environment, train your network support staff and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer continuing administrative consulting and engineering help.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises support, office network management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced remote IT consulting, server monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting in order to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist your organization to build and maintain applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent adheres to leading practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a customer's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and affordable way. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server solutions by offering a wide selection of professional support services including specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, ETL development, T-SQL programming, software configuration, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security, and fault tolerance.
- Progent's simplified per-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum charges or other additional charges that increase service. For remote support from Progent during normal business hours, you only get billed for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's consultant is actually on-site solving your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically near to help. Progent can also provide on-premises technical support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of answering a support request. Progent's remote support team has delivered help to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent provides complete and detailed documentation of all service activity to ensure customers do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services shortly after completion of each support task, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT support documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a new service provider or assume more service responsibilities in house. Complete service documentation also provides management the visibility needed to determine the value of maintenance services and produce better informed IT budgets.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person support to help companies of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, and repair a backup/recovery solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier releases of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional support for fixing especially stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent offers a wide range of affordable support services to help your company to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 migration support, Windows 8.1 consulting, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles designed to enable small companies to receive an impartial network security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your network from beyond your firewall to determine potential weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine inside your firewall to determine the risk to inside threats. The two security inventory packages are set up and executed from a secured external site.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices running on multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can assist your organization to assess the value of UniFi products for your business and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.