Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the Mountain View neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical help with network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Internet Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration methodologies, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or validating business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training systems for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack adequate in-house resources to assemble proper test systems, the lab reduces capital outlay and technical risk and helps keep critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have more than a decade of experience configuring, supporting and fixing the core components included with Microsoft System Center and can help you to plan, configure, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center solution to maximize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to assist you to move to the current version of System Center from an older one or from another IT management platform to deliver the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- Based in the , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite troubleshooting, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in and in larger cities across the U.S. Progent can also deliver advanced remote network consulting, network monitoring, and emergency troubleshooting to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and simplify the management of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older device management platform or assist you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include evaluation, piloting, setting up and repairing networks built around Microsoft technologies by providing services including complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA consulting and programming. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent offers System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 migrations, Progent can help with architecture and also offers local support in installation at locations in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting experts can help large businesses to troubleshoot intractable connectivity issues impacting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security experts can perform an independent and complete network security evaluations to help large organizations meet mandated security standards.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing maps, clock, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing BGP peering arrangements, routing tables, and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; validating router failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing problems; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and business recovery strategy.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages designed to allow small businesses to receive a professional security assessment from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer administers an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert executes a system scan from a secure machine within your firewall to assess vulnerabilities to inside assaults. Both security inventory services are configured and run from a protected remote location.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers offer world-class online and on-premises support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for environments that run the gamut from small organizations and campus networks to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's rapidly evolving switch solutions to realize the performance, expandability, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting services. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting services. To learn about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- The failover cluster technology built into the most recent releases of Windows Server has been radically redesigned to simplify the deployment, setup, and management of clusters and to provide improved levels of network dependability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster Validation, revamped configuration and installation, improved cluster management, redesigned cluster architecture for increased uptime, hardened protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, more storage and RAM capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can assist your company evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, educate your network support staff to administer your cluster environment, deliver continuing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer cost-effective online support for all editions of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert support for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Office Access application development and database administration.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to define, automate and verify a repeatable runbook for recovering services quickly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also supports transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help your organization to plan, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can help your organization to enhance your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the costs and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, design an economical upgrade process that reduces operational interruptions, and offer timely online support to assist your organization to install 64-bit operating systems and application software on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can help your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.