Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small companies in the Mountain View vicinity are focused on customers who need fast and economical help with system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a range of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to assist companies of any size to support, manage, and troubleshoot IT systems that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and DBAs can provide cost-effective remote database administration or application development support and can help businesses of all sizes to integrate and maintain MySQL in a robust IT environment that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting companies port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent offers high-level remote expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist your company to prepare for possible disasters, reduce downtime for your vital network operations, avoid data loss, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your executive and network administration group to provide risk evaluation, define dependencies, identify the assets needed to run your business, determine crucial network services and define allowable recovery times, qualify hot backup centers, set up safe offsite connectivity for key employees, implement notification systems and define duties for staff, document a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of remote computer support possible for both emergency and non-critical issues. For emergency problems that affect multiple users, vital individuals, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center will respond in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. In all cases, your ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on every resolved issue to make sure you are comfortable with the outcome and ready to close the ticket. Learn more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end solution that manages all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing responsibility, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Intended for small companies with few full-time supprt technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide online support at a significant discount off Progent's normal desktop support rates. Progent also offers fast as-needed escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 experts to resolve challenging issues. To learn more, see Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts are configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing maps, NTP, and user accounts; setting up iBGP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, and BGP peering; installing current IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; fixing VPN issues; producing a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and business recovery planning.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in graphics, audio, and video. Progent's experts can provide expertise in a variety of macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or building a video post production lab.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP consultants provide online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can help your business to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi networks for environments that range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco technology such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical connectivity, responsiveness, security, manageability and uptime for wired and wireless users regardless of their location or device. (Refer to Meraki switches configuration and management.)
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.