Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support assistance for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Mountain View vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complicated exercise that requires a combination of real-word experience, IT knowledge and business savvy. It also demands working closely with the victim's IT staff and the cyber insurance carrier, if there is one. Since the top priority of the ransomware victim is operational continuity, it is vital to establish recovery teams that operate efficiently, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent has the breadth of technical knowledge and the depth of personnel to supplement your IT support team and restore your network environment quickly and economically. To learn more, visit ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the effort needed for IT administrators to deploy software programs so they are standardized across a corporate user base, provide the power to manage rights to business data, and allow fast deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies desktop access, improves responsiveness, tightens data security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly transparent user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help you to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure pilot and on-line deployments, improve your system architecture to support virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and educate your IT administrators to follow industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem platform that enables businesses of any size to build a manageable and protected communications environment that supports a BYOD computing model with IM, real-time presence, web meetings with application sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN calling across a broad range of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 experts can help you to support your legacy Lync environment or plan and implement an efficient migration to a modern solution by offering Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also help you create a hybrid deployment that integrates on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- The Help Desk Call Center service delivery structure used by Progent offers small and midsize businesses a dependable alternative to reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support groups, optional round-the-clock access to urgent assistance, escalation capability to appropriate specialists for solving the most intractable problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by seasoned support administrators, a choice of easy-to-use techniques for initiating support tasks, and a high level of progress transparency made possible by ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts offer economical online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert help for Access application development, database migration, performance optimization, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom online classes for Office Access application programming and database management.
- Progent has produced a white paper summarizing the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for IT support that ranges from router configuration to advanced application development. The white paper also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist companies to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist businesses of any size to design and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid model. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many new high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can help you to plan and implement an efficient migration from Windows Server 2016 to a newer version of Windows Server.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security companies to deliver web-based management and world-class protection for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway appliance to provide advanced protection against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and blocks most unwanted email from making it to your security perimeter. This decreases your exposure to external threats and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway device adds a further layer of inspection for inbound email. For outgoing email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that stays inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.