Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of engineering and technical support help for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Mountain View by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist you to administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to estimate the potential strategic benefits of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 deployment consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and execute a non-disruptive deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and install a WiFi network adapted to your environment, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the reception, speed, capacity, Quality of Service, security, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an affordable remote service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite inspection, spectrum and security audits of your existing WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, testing for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of the best locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs including Aironet APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive report defining a new wireless network.
- Progent employs a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most challenging network issues that can appear from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical team members, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively solve networking problems that would stymie most IT support companies. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration jobs annually provides Progent a unique view on which approaches work and which ones do not in solving IT issues.
- Progent's business software experts can assist your company to setup an e-commerce environment that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to develop a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and inventory systems to lower the expense and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create specialized web software based on powerful development utilities or customize popular software products so that they address your specific business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent offers the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important part of any overall IT system security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform thorough unannounced penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's internal network support staff. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense systems such as intrusion detection warnings and event log analysis are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progent's affordable extended hours online technical support program offers clients 24x7 availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services offered beyond normal business hours include resolving problems with Windows servers, Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with MS Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent can deliver a wide array of cost-effective support services to assist your business to deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 planning and migration support, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting support, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- The latest generation of Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can help you to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to design, integrate, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall solutions built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.