Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Mountain View are focused on clients who need quick and economical help with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in critical areas including performance, availability, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that operates transparently across all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide efficient online and onsite services including planning, configuration, administration, remediation, and software development expertise to enable businesses of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is currently using SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to carry out a cost-effective transition to SQL Server 2016.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern experience drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release that bridges the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer affordable online and on-premises consulting, software development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud resources into a cohesive intranet solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 configuration and development support.
- Progent's Check Point firewall consultants can show you how to plan, deploy, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point NGFW security gateways and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to maintain older Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, see Check Point Software firewall integration expertise.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly branded Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution created for Azure cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployments. Progent's certified Office 365 experts, Excel specialists, Teams integrators, and Azure cloud consultants can help you to combine Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft technologies. Progent's database experts offer Microsoft SQL Server consulting and Power BI reporting mentoring to help you to use Dynamics Business Central to create applications and analytical reports that allow you to improve business choices. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can help your organization to manage outdated versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and implement modern Business Central deployments.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to obtain an unbiased evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and supervised by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential infrastructure assets adhere to industry leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI such as a more manageable and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include simpler network management, improved compliance with information security requirements, higher utilization of IT assets, quicker troubleshooting, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's data backup experts offer help for a wide array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost outsourced solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voicemail solution that facilitates teamwork by providing flexible set of options for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting services for small to medium businesses and corporate satellite locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting support to make sure your voice messaging solution gives you the highest possible business value.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen engineers can help you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen devices to more current Juniper products, and repair network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-technology systems.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.