Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the Mountain View area are focused on clients who need fast and economical assistance for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to design, integrate, and administer firewall environments that rely on Check Point Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent can also assist your business to maintain older Check Point firewalls or migrate smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point Software firewall integration expertise.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging platform that facilitates productive collaboration by providing flexible set of options for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection lets you read and manage voicemail from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, IVR, and greeting functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to make sure your CUE deployment gives you maximum competitive advantage.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can create cost-effective security systems that protect a small office against modern malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that support local, remote, and mobile users accessing IT resources distributed across a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior analysis technology to defend endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against modern malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely escape traditional signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud-based resources and provides a unified platform to manage the entire threat lifecycle including protection, identification, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for small businesses
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than a quarter century of experience helping manufacturing and service organizations to simplify complex supply chains and streamline critical processes to bring products to market fast and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP consultant with more than two decades of background with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers online or onsite services that can range from occasional guidance to solution design and project management. Sample services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, migration, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. For more information, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a detailed security strategy and choose appropriate technologies from multiple suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-disruptive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM system architect to help your organization to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Microsoft Teams is the replacement for Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud service for group conversation and cooperation. Progent's Teams consultants can assist your business to design an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business and install, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or hybrid implementation of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to connect Teams with Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and your PBX.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.