Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small businesses in the Mountain View area are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help for system stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of affordable remote consulting services to help you to manage your current Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a current version of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between various releases of Word, integrating Word with different Office apps like Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party data sources and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and online Microsoft Office Word training tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering support services and knowledge transfer in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's experts can provide expertise in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects such as digitizing audio or video or building a video post production facility.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises help, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to organizations in California and in larger cities across the U.S. Progent can also deliver high-level remote network consulting, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting in order to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for companies anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent has extensive experience providing a broad range of online network consulting and urgent repair services to local governments and schools across the United States. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced online network consulting and has delivered IT solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues more quickly than onsite service calls.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of heterogeneous networks that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded public and private cloud support including tighter integration with Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist organizations of any size to plan and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize an existing one, upgrade efficiently from a previous version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist businesses of all sizes to design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core functionality of standard Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the specialized needs of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses array-based storage clustering along with synchronous replication to provide rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are as far as 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent can provide access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow best practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with tasks like assigning disk pools, determining plexes layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and testing your MetroCluster DR system to prove adherence with industry standards and government requirements.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.