Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small organizations in the Mountain View vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert support for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security plan and choose the right products from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager consulting services and utilizing this advanced proactive monitoring software.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized companies two popular outsourcing service options built on Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Network Monitoring Plan.
To view a one-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-sized organizations click: Network Monitoring Service Plans.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management tools and is designed to provide a unified mechanism for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, help you upgrade smoothly from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design workflows for creating and deploying VMs and hosts, implement fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud resources with public cloud services, configure virtual switches and load balancers, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic advantages of new capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization experts can provide advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the highest level of remote computer support offered anywhere for emergency and standard issues. For urgent problems that impact multiple users, vital personnel, or a line-of-business program, the TRC is set up to respond in less than an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you on every corrected issue to verify you are comfortable with the resolution and willing to close out the ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting applications.
- ProSight Data Protection Services provide small and mid-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and allows fast recovery of vital files, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver world-class support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can help you to recover your business-critical information. Find out about the complete ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small organizations
- The failover server cluster feature set incorporated into the latest releases of MS Windows Server has been radically redesigned to streamline the installation, configuration, and management of server clusters and to offer greater levels of system availability, protection, efficiency, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster Validation, easier configuration and deployment, unified cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, better protection and quorum structure, elimination of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology experts can assist you evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, design and implement a deployment, train your network support staff to administer your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and support services, and create and validate a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Meraki wireless AP experts offer online and onsite support services to help businesses of any size to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki wireless access points. Progent can assist you to set up and manage Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco technology such as switches, ASR routers and firewalls to build a seamless ecosystem that delivers identical access, responsiveness, security, manageability and availability for wired and wireless users regardless of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced software programmers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery specialists, and certified data security professionals to help you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.