Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size companies in Mountain View are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help you to plan, deploy, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also assist you to prep your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you build and administer an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid network model to run Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's Shared Help Desk services offer substantial cost and operational advantages when compared to a Help Desk Call Desk staffed by an in-house IT service team. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service is typically below $18/user/month. To learn about the benefits of Progent's Shared Help Desk services, see Progent's outsourced and co-sourced Help Desk advantages.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web site hosting and application development. The latest releases provide enhanced security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while incorporating significant improvements in remote management. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can help your company to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a recognized qualification that indicates mastery in IS security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates pass a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit consultant able to help companies in the areas of IS audit process, IT administration, systems and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of data resources, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 40-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller businesses who can't justify the expense of maintaining a large IT organization but who still require information systems with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and performance.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service centered on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The fact-finding interview is designed to assess your company's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information concerning your current security profile and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to create a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery system that aligns with your company's needs. For additional information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Duo authentication services utilize Cisco's Duo cloud technology to protect against password theft through the use of two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo enables one-tap identity verification with iOS, Google Android, and other out-of-band devices. With 2FA, when you sign into a secured online account and enter your password you are requested to verify who you are via a unit that only you have and that uses a different network channel. A broad selection of devices can be used for this added means of authentication such as a smartphone or watch, a hardware/software token, a landline phone, etc. You may designate multiple verification devices. For more information about Duo two-factor identity authentication services, refer to Duo MFA two-factor authentication services for access security.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer expert remote and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's quickly improving switching technology to achieve the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability required for your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support. To find out about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, see Nexus switch support. For details about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration experts can provide affordable online support to help businesses to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can help you deploy cloud-based or hybrid ecosystems that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers occasional support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote top performance and maximum availability for critical workloads by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of physical and virtual infrastructure deployed throughout local datacenters and cloud environments. Progent's consulting group offers advanced remote and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can help you to migrate to Operations Manager 2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or integrate multiple monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also show you how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by delivering Microsoft Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent can assist you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more recent releases such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for smaller organizations to map, track, reconfigure and debug their networking hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network maps are kept current, captures and manages the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates alerts when potential issues are detected. By automating tedious network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that require critical software patches, or resolving performance problems. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.