Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Mountain View area are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed throughout multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can help your organization to determine the value of UniFi products for your business and assist you to design, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help businesses of all sizes to design and carry out an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters. Also, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts can assist you to design and implement a smooth upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to a newer edition of Windows Server.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, install, maintain, update or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can help you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and manage an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours online support program provides companies 24x7 access to remote technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Support services offered beyond regular work hours include resolving issues with Windows server products, Windows desktop support, help with MS Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide advanced remote and onsite support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's continually evolving switch technology to realize the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches configuration and management.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, retrieve and safeguard data about your IT infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can save as much as half of time wasted trying to find vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized repository for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network such as standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for gathering and associating IT information. Whether youíre planning enhancements, doing regular maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you require as soon as you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight suite of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Microsoft Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud service for group conversation and cooperation. Progent's Microsoft Teams consultants can help your organization to plan a migration to Teams from Skype for Business or Lync Server and install, manage, and debug a cloud-based or hybrid implementation of Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and your phone system.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key technologies first designed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a smooth upgrade plan, educate your IT management and technical support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you the highest possible business value. Progent's virtual server engineers can also provide Microsoft Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server planning and implementation expertise and Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server upgrade to assist you to modernize your Windows Hyper-V 2016 environment.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the core platforms that make up System Center and can assist you to design, install, maintain, and fix your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 ecosystem to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-based datacenters. Progent also offers System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist your organization to transition to a newer version of System Center. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more modern releases of System Center such as Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.