Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's experts can deliver a broad range of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Mountain View by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Cisco's Small Business family of APs are Linux-powered units designed as value-priced Wi-Fi solutions for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless infrastructure experts can provide remote or on-premises configuration and troubleshooting support to help your organization to plan, implement, update, tune, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point deployments of any scale or architecture. For more information about Progent's consulting services for current and legacy Cisco Small Business family of wireless APs, see Cisco Small Business WiFi APs planning and support.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help businesses of any size to adhere to leading practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts and host groups, fabric, storage systems, and library resources; plan, implement, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive reporting. Progent can help your company to upgrade from an earlier release of SCVMM or from a third-party virtualization management system, and Progent can help you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM 2012 environment so you realize maximum business value. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to design and execute a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to benefit from stronger security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Even if your IT budget is modest, Progent provides value-priced service options that will give your network the stability, security, and performance your business requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT engineers, the most advanced network management applications, and comprehensive service programs, can keep your critical computer network applications and servers up and running.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to craft customized Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the core functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the specialized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to design customized mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- The failover clustering technology built into the latest versions of Microsoft Windows Server is dramatically redesigned to simplify the deployment, configuration, and management of clusters and to offer improved levels of system availability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or improved features include automated cluster Validation, revamped configuration and deployment, unified cluster administration, redesigned cluster architecture for maximum availability, hardened security and quorum structure, minimization of failure points, greater disk and memory capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can help your company assess the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and implement a deployment, train your IT personnel to manage your cluster environment, provide continuing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering top throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help you to configure your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to safeguard all your IT assets at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, visit Fortinet firewall experts.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE configuration consultants can help you to design, integrate, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or onsite expertise to help businesses to move smoothly to a modern communications ecosystem that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and offers redundancy by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing engineering services address a broad selection of high-availability load balancing technologies such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS, and F5 BIG-IP.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have more than 15 years of background integrating, supporting and troubleshooting the core components included with Microsoft System Center and can help you to plan, deploy, maintain, and repair your Microsoft System Center ecosystem to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and local and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to transition to the latest edition of System Center from an earlier release or from another datacenter management platform to provide the benefits of enterprise-class deployment, centralized management, security and compliance, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help you to administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to estimate the likely business advantages of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 integration experts can assist your IT organization to design and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows 10.
- Progent's Exchange Server hosting support services offer an enterprise-class data center that features redundant electrical and cooling systems, 24x7 staffed security and IT support center, plus failover access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are set up as virtual servers for fault tolerance, easy expandability, and rapid restoration. Progent's services include complete incorporation with your network, connectivity with handheld computing products, continual monitoring of efficiency and security, spam filtering, patch and revision management, Help Desk Call Center services, daily data backup, and full messaging management support.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide access to senior IT professionals with decades of experience as technology project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide world-class management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow leading practices to ensure that strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that you set up and fine tune many key pieces of your wireless environment such as APs, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration experts offer online and on-premises assistance to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by providing services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the wireless architecture of a campus.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.