Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's network consulting for small organizations in the city of Mountain View are concentrated on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and seasoned software programmers, database administrators, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity specialists, and certified security consultants to help your business to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can help you deploy, manage, and update SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of appliances and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified network security experts can help you incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete network protection solution and build security into your business practices. To learn more, see SonicWall-certified firewall consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting services including systems integration, diagnostics, security management, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS webinars.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) provide a major performance improvement over Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized control of modern cybersecurity features such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can help you to design and carry out an efficient migration to Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and help you integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally manage network ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), refer to Firepower Series firewalls integration services.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises implementations of SharePoint, offers integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that seamlessly unify on-premises and cloud resources. Other enhancements include fast provisioning with the MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer affordable online and onsite expertise, application development, and debugging support for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting services.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances running on multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely configured and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can help you to determine the value of UniFi technology for your business and help you to design, install, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), previously known as CallManager, operates as the center of Cisco's collaboration platform. CUCM and Cisco Unified CM Express provide a borderless IP-PBX by integrating with unified messaging apps that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM experts can help with any facet of CUCM configuration and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, creating UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- If you need to revamp your corporate web site, build internal sites for functions like as HR or worker orientation, create a compelling web presence for a start-up company, or put together enterprise-grade, database driven web applications, Progent can provide capable and experienced web site designers and developers. Web site custom software development services offered by Progent's Technology Experts Group include web design, web site project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Access developers can assist you to design, deploy, and manage data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and manage a secure, robust server and communications network including wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progent provides live online webinar training classes. Virtual online webinars provide a flexible and affordable solution for teaching your IT personnel to operate a wide selection of important applications such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also offers one-on-one training for Microsoft Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises training for customers larger cities across the U.S.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.