Onsite Service Available in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the Mountain View neighborhood are focused on customers who require fast and economical help with system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can help your business in any and all phases of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including planning high availability (HA) architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; determining storage requirements for your VMs, mailbox databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, building and validating Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web. Progent can also provide Exchange 2019 upgrade help and Exchange Online consulting to assist you to move to a more current version of Exchange Server.
- Progent offers online or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist your business to plan, install, administer and repair unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have extensive experience assisting companies of all sizes to create collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver affordable in-depth security for physical servers and VMs, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alerts, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your company's specific requirements and that allows you demonstrate compliance with government and industry data security standards. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that require urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack like ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent has delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost two decades and Progent has provided integration, software development, education, and debugging services since the platform's original release. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help you to plan, validate, and implement a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release of GP to the newest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Learn about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- Progent provides live online instruction for a range of client software. Progent's Webinar training covers areas that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher co-editing, Office Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, Windows 10 configuration, and Windows 11 upgrading. Live online instruction offers all the benefits of conventional classroom seminars, such as instant communication between students and teachers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing engineering services cover a wide selection of high-availability load balancing technologies such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content delivery products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Some of the high-availability load balancing solutions for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the SDN Software Load Balancer of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server; Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software; and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Recent versions of ransomware not only encrypt critical online data but also infect any accessible system backup mechanisms. Progent's proven ransomware recovery experts can assist your business to reconstruct an IT network victimized by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and system restoration services.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's ability to plan, deploy, and support IS controls to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to create and execute a risk management plan based on industry best practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to implement IP voice technology to provide their at-home workforce the benefit of seamless extensions of the company phone system. For information about how Progent can assist your at-home workforce to deploy and debug IP voice solutions, visit IP voice consulting services for at-home workers.
- The Help Desk service model adopted by Progent offers small and midsize businesses an effective alternative to reliance on freelance service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple support groups, optional 24x7 access to urgent help, escalation capability to world-class experts for solving the most intractable problems, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by veteran support administrators, a selection of easy-to-use ways for requesting service tasks, and a high level of progress visibility enabled by trouble ticket tracking and accessible through a web portal.
- Windows Server 2022 builds on the technology behind Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and associated products to offer enhancements in critical areas such as security in depth, native support in Azure for major Windows Server applications, unified administration for hybrid on-prem and multiple-cloud environments, plus greater uptime for Azure-based virtual machines. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 consultants can assist your business to design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2022 based on your existing network model or an updated on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid environment. Progent's experts can assist you to assess the business benefits of migrating to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 and can help you deploy Windows Server 2022's innovative technologies such as Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS security, and Storage bus cache for standalone servers. For details, refer to Windows Server 2022 solution design and migration expertise.
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.