Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support assistance for IT environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small companies in the Napa vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Among the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent are setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing tables, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN tunnel issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and redundancy planning.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can assist organizations of any size with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement efficient security systems that protect a small business against advanced threats or Progent can design, deploy, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that support onsite, remote, and mobile clients sharing network resources spread over a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade engineers can assist you to administer and troubleshoot Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also show you how to evaluate the likely business benefits of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration experts can help your IT organization to design and carry out a non-disruptive migration to Windows 10.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to create customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the basic elements of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Dynamics GP.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to install endpoint device security protection solutions and deliver cleanup services required for offsite workers. To learn about Progent's endpoint security defense consulting services for telecommuters, see endpoint device security defense consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application developers, DBAs, project managers, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity specialists, and security consultants to assist your business to manage SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in almost all Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently offers updates to IOS in order to correct bugs, plug security gaps, or add functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco appliance and your system environment. For example, there may be limited local Flash storage that could cause a new OS release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a broad array of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or other Cisco software platform like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can run inventories of your router software, propose appropriate updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, configure and verify your new software, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and teach your network support managers how to utilize any important new capabilities.
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, set up, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support such as Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles designed to allow small businesses to receive an independent network security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a comprehensive test of your network from beyond your firewalled perimeter to determine possible weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a network scan from an authorized computer within your firewall to determine your exposure to internal threats. The two security inventory services are set up and run from a protected remote site.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have over a decade of background designing, implementing, optimizing and fixing Microsoft SCOM environments and offer companies of all sizes advanced remote or onsite consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to plan a topology for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability required to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to import and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive online or onsite troubleshooting to assist you to remediate serious problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent can provide the support of CISM Premier network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic capabilities and international standards of performance that IT security professionals are expected to learn. CISM gives business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM certification have the experience and capability to provide effective security administration and support services.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks through advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of mixed-OS networks that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class remote and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist you to design and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or optimize an existing one, upgrade smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.