Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small companies in the Napa vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to integrate, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified cybersecurity experts can help you incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete network protection plan and build security into your corporate processes. To learn more, visit SonicWall firewall integration consultants.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE integration experts can assist your business to design, integrate, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide affordable remote or onsite expertise to help you to migrate efficiently to an advanced unified communications environment that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications such as Skype for Business and Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business consultants can provide online and on-premises expertise for organizations of all sizes to assess the benefits of migrating to Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to design a local, cloud-based or hybrid topology; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; configure high-availability solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration systems like Cisco UC. Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory standards. Progent can also assist create a hybrid cloud network model that integrates on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent is experienced in the design, setup, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technologies from a range of top hardware and software vendors. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle DBA and application development support, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants can assist you in any and all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 such as planning HA architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V design; specifying storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of economical remote consulting services to help you to maintain your existing Microsoft Office Word solution or help you to migrate to a newer release of Office Word. Services offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between different releases of Word, interfacing Office Word with other Microsoft Office apps such as Office Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and add-ons,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and remote Office Word training tailored for your special requirements.
- The open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to develop custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the basic elements of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized requirements of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 and on-premises Exchange deployments. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes hosted on your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can provide the support of an accredited video conferencing consultant with expertise integrating technology from the leading video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist you to plan, install, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that preserves your current investment and maximizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure consultants who can assist companies of any size to build and maintain a communications network that delivers the speed, reliability, protection, and expandability required to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant enhancements in critical areas including performance, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that operates seamlessly with all types of applications including OLTP, enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide cost-effective online and onsite consulting services such as planning, deployment, administration, remediation, and application development services to help businesses of all sizes to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is already using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to perform an efficient transition to SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.