Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in Napa by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person expertise to help organizations of any size to design, deploy, administer, and repair a backup system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier releases of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for resolving particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service based on a brief phone discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The fact-finding interview is intended to assess your company's preparedness to block or recover rapidly from a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information concerning your current AV defense and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to create an efficient AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering along with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites located up to 300km away from one another. Progent can provide access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to plan, configure, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network, and verifying your disaster recovery system to prove adherence with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles intended to allow small companies to get a professional network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your company firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer executes a system scan from an authorized machine inside your firewall to uncover your exposure to internal assaults. Both security inventory packages are set up and executed from a secured remote site.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a significant performance boost compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer centralized management and automation of modern security features such as application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can assist you to design and execute an efficient migration to Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally manage network environments that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), see Firepower firewalls consulting expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help you to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including local, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts can provide remote or onsite support ranging from as-needed design review or debugging to end-to-end project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration experts can help you to upgrade efficiently from SQL Server 2017 to a more modern release of SQL Server. For more information, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration expertise.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word experts offer a wide selection of affordable remote consulting services to assist you to maintain your legacy Microsoft Word environment or assist you to migrate to a newer version of Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between various versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with different Office apps such as Office Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Office Word training customized for your special requirements.
- ProSight Reporting is a growing suite of in-depth management reporting tools created to work with the industry's leading ticketing and network monitoring programs including ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate, Customer Thermometer, Auvik, and SentinelOne. For details, visit ProSight Reporting for ticketing and network monitoring applications.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the best level of remote computer support services possible for both urgent as well as standard problems. For emergency issues that affect multiple workers, vital people, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond within an hour. For standard problems, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you on each corrected problem to verify you are satisfied with the resolution and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent offers easy, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. CCIEs are highly-qualified networking experts who earn this top-level certification only after strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve the most complicated issues associated with network architecture, deployment, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate closely with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring software updates to resolve problems. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to receive immediate help for complex network troubles that are affecting worker productivity but are beyond the expertise of your local network support providers.
- If you are developing Linux applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your system up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing online and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an affordable way to maintain an information technology network that features high uptime, security and performance.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can help you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you build and manage an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- If your network incorporates Cisco routers, you could be running an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering most Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently offers upgrades to IOS in order to correct problems, plug security gaps, or improve features. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system environment. For example, there may be limitations of internal RAM that might cause a new OS version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a broad selection of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or other Cisco control software such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your router software, propose appropriate updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer images/, activate and verify your Cisco software, optimize performance, troubleshoot issues, and train your IT staff how to utilize any significant new functions.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.