Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small companies in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to evaluate the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop pilot systems and migration strategies, optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, train your IT support, team, create an enterprise-wide security plan, automate IT administration, assist with creating applications, and build and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are thinking about moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design experts can help you to design, deploy, tune, manage and debug a Wi-Fi solution customized for your environment. Progent can provide remote or onsite expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for onsite RF signal measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for troubleshooting RF issues, Ekahau Insights for monitoring the health of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to collect Wi-Fi radio packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device to assist wireless experts to fix challenging Wi-Fi issues.
- Progent can assist you in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2019 such as deploying Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; designing HA architecture for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; setting up hardware load balancing; setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating firewalls; integration with M365; and setting up Outlook clients. For more information, see Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and DBAs offer cost-effective online DBA or application development services and can help organizations of any size to configure and maintain MySQL in a dependable network environment that offers high levels of performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience helping businesses migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions lower the work needed for network administrators to install applications so they are standardized throughout an entire user base, offer the power to control rights to critical information, and enable fast installation of new or updated workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies desktop access, improves responsiveness, tightens security, unifies management, and provides an almost transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to assess the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and on-line deployments, improve your network infrastructure to support virtual clients efficiently, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your network managers to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup/recovery system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to upgrade from older versions of SCDPM or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional help for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration experts can help you to design and implement a smooth migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows Server 2016.
- Based in the, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-premises troubleshooting, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also deliver advanced remote IT consulting, server monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can help your company to manage and troubleshoot Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to estimate the likely strategic advantages of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can help your IT organization to design and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows 10.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that you set up and optimize numerous components of your wireless environment such as APs, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration consultants can provide remote and on-premises support to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.