Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the Napa vicinity are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical help with system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security vendors to deliver web-based management and comprehensive security for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard managed service integrates cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to external threats and conserves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device provides a deeper layer of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that stays inside your corporate firewall. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 migration consultants can assist you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; determining storage requirements for your VMs, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability CAS services; planning, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent can provide advanced online expertise for business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist your company to respond to possible disasters, minimize service disruption for your most critical IT functions, avoid lost information, and meet examiners' letters and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can work closely with your executive and IT support group to perform risk evaluation, identify dependencies, identify human and physical assets needed to operate your business, determine business-critical network services and specify acceptable recovery times, select colocation centers, set up secure remote connectivity for crucial employees, implement emergency notification mechanisms and assign duties for staff, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train management and technical staff to carry the agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's group of IT system consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support such as Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business migration support and Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest organizations to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent can provide businesses with an information management professional who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This experienced IT executive can provide strategic direction to assist you to deploy appropriate IT products to enhance business operations so they align more closely with your business goals. Your business can develop and implement a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important tasks Progent's temporary CIO can perform include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, building and tracking models for Return on Investment, analyzing workflows, negotiating with suppliers, defining security policies, business impact analysis, streamlining data center management, software revision control, IT asset documentation control, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective assessment of the overall health of their information system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified group of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your essential infrastructure devices adhere to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI like a more manageable and safer AD implementation. Both versions also provide the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with government and industry security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- The CISA accreditation is a globally recognized qualification that indicates mastery in network security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates undergo a comprehensive test given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to help companies in the fields of IS audit process, IT governance, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, IT support, safeguarding of data resources, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles designed to allow small companies to get an impartial network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert administers an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your company firewall to uncover possible risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, an engineer executes a system scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to assess the risk to internal assaults. Both security inventory packages are set up and executed from a secured external site.
- Progent has extensive experience delivering a broad range of online network consulting and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing advanced online IT consulting and has provided network solutions to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online computer consulting for local governments saves travel costs and solves problems more quickly than on-premises service calls.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver economical in-depth protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and responding to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, penetration alerts, device management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools incorporated within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help you to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your company's unique requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data security standards. Progent will help you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also assist you to install and test a backup and disaster recovery system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Virtualization techniques enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network management, and enhance application availability and security. run multiple virtual servers on one actual computer. Common applications for virtual servers include resource efficiency, low-cost hosts for applications that only run on outdated operating systems, and affordable quarantining of software development or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can install virtual machines to optimize performance, reliability and manageability while simultaneously cutting expenses; propose and test business recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and provide ongoing maintenance, repair, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.