Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Napa by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent offers live online webinar education classes. Virtual online classes offer a convenient and economical option for teaching your IT personnel to use a wide range of important applications such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also offers one-on-one training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises training for clients major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security gateways that align with your security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to manage outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent's business application software consultants can help you to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also enable you to design a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop custom web software using industry standard programming utilities or tailor popular applications so that they accommodate your individual business needs. For data-driven applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access software developers.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to deploy collaborative technology such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to allow their at-home employees to benefit from productive teamwork with colleagues and clients. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can help you to install and manage collaborative technology for telecommuters, refer to collaborative software support services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security staff can assist your company to protect your Mac network through professional services which include running comprehensive security auditing, cleanup after hacker assaults, setting up firewalls, deploying safe mobile connectivity, installing automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security strategy tailored for your enterprise and network environment.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, update, retrieve and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your network documentation, you can save up to half of time spent trying to find critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for holding and sharing all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you need when you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- There are hundreds of world-class Internet Data Centers in the and larger cities across the U.S., and Progent's colocation expert consultants can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you choose a colocation facility that meets the particular requirements of your enterprise such as geographic location, space, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center IT services are intended for companies with hardware located at co-location hosting facilities and in need of timely on-site help at the collocation facility as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified professionals. Progent offers a variety of colo center consulting services such as system architecture analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and support, tech support for server and telecommunications networking, design and deployment of high availability systems, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server clustering configurations.
- Cisco's Small Business family of access points are Linux-based units designed as value-priced wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network infrastructure consultants can provide online or on-premises integration and debugging services to help your organization to design, configure, upgrade, tune, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point environments of any scale or architecture. To find out more about Progent's support for current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of wireless access points, see Cisco Small Business wireless access points planning and support.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes hosted at your physical datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you with any phase of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical problems and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is successfully completed on time and within budget. For details about Progent's online consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- The majority of small office interoffice communications infrastructures feature no redundancy to deal with Internet circuit failures. Progentís multi-site communications consultants can help small companies create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant networks featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement high-availability Inter-office networks supported by zero-downtime EIGRP routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connectivity and transparent fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief phone interview with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is intended to help evaluate your company's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to collect information about your current security profile and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to deploy a cost-effective AV and backup environment that aligns with your business needs. For additional information, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's temporary staff augmentation services allow you to respond to sudden increases in demand for IT professionals without dealing with the expense and hassle that come with identifying and recruiting reliable technical help and without increasing your permanent workforce. To find out about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, refer to Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a prestigious qualification that represents mastery in network security auditing. Accredited by ANSI, the CISA credential requires that consultants undergo a comprehensive test given by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant able to help businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, information technology administration, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT service delivery, protection of information resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.