Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for computer environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent has created a white paper detailing the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for IT consulting that can range from desktop troubleshooting to full-service project management. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can help companies to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite consulting to help your organization with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and implementing a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's management reporting experts can help you to support your current reporting environment, assist you to upgrade reports from a discontinued reporting product to a modern one, and deliver as-needed online mentoring to meet your specific requirements. Progentís management reporting professionals can provide expertise in all popular BI reporting tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent is a reseller and consulting firm for SentinelOne's Singularity product family, a subscription-based, cloud-first threat management platform that includes machine learning technology and advanced services to deliver comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) for protecting against ransomware and other cyberattacks. Find out more about Progent's SentinelOne product sales and integration support.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective assessment of the overall health of their IT system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified group of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your core infrastructure devices conform to best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant ROI such as a cleaner and safer Active Directory environment. Both options also provide the long-term benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include easier network management, improved compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to ensure top performance and maximum uptime for key applications by providing unified, cross-platform tracking of IT resources installed across local systems and cloud environments. Progent's SCOM consulting group offers world-class online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to design, integrate, tune, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can help your company to move to Operations Manager 2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or integrate multiple monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your SCOM 2016 scope to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by delivering Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's consultants can assist you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more current versions such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to specify, automate and verify a repeatable process for restoring services quickly following a breakdown. SRM provides centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce audit reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to assist your organization to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, monitor, enhance and debug their networking appliances such as switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are always current, copies and displays the configuration of almost all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating tedious management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores such as network mapping, expanding your network, locating appliances that need important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a range of technical services to assist organizations of any size to support, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration help and Windows 11 deployment assistance.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the complete logical network topology at the recovery site. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's ability to plan, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist your company to create and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your organization's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help you to evaluate the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to design and implement a smooth migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment architecture including on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or on-premises support services ranging from as-needed architecture review or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. In addition, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration experts can assist you to migrate smoothly from SQL Server 2017 to a newer edition of SQL Server. To find out more, see SQL Server 2017 migration consulting.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 system or migrate from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern version of Microsoft Windows Server. If you want to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can assist you to create test systems and migration plans; tune your infrastructure for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments; educate your IT support, staff; develop a corporate-wide security plan; streamline IT management; help with application development; and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.