Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in the Napa neighborhood are focused on clients who need fast and affordable help with network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's economical after-hours remote support program offers clients round-the-clock availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Services available beyond standard business hours include fixing issues with Microsoft servers, MS Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, network and system backup and recovery, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco networking products.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the skill of network security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the network security services covered within the GIAC accreditation including auditing network vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent offers Enterprise Resource Planning consulting through application professionals who can assist with for a wide range of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, applications from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for key areas of business software such as financials, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales and marketing, retail, and product distribution.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity experts to help your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business needs. Services available from Progent include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a new ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant BGP architectures.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to design, deploy, manage, update or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to organize your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and administer an onsite, cloud, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business against modern malware attacks or Progent can design, deploy, and monitor a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate onsite, remote, and mobile clients accessing IT resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent's consultants have supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly two decades and Progent has provided integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting since the product's debut. Progent can provide top-tier expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can assist your business to plan, pilot, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a a legacy release of GP to the latest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting services.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security experts can run extensive stealth intrusion security checks without the awareness of your company's internal IT resources. Stealth penetration testing shows whether existing security monitoring systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event log monitoring are correctly configured and actively observed.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and web application development. The latest versions provide improved protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while delivering major enhancements in remote administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist your company to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable online assistance to help you to design, configure, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you get past specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a highly available, protected and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers online or on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, collaborative ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your IT network.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.