Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small organizations in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts offer Cisco UC540 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and carry out a smooth upgrade to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over a decade of background designing, deploying, enhancing and repairing SCOM environments and offer companies of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to design a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability required to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to install and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for monitoring network fabric and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can provide fast remote or on-premises technical support to assist you to remediate critical problems detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help you to migrate cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help you to plan, implement, administer and troubleshoot unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have extensive experience helping organizations of all sizes to build advanced collaboration solutions by providing expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the integration and support of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to design, deploy, administer and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, simple to manage and operate, ready to handle your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite Consulting services available from Progent span a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer advanced consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by delivering services that includes Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points system design, configuration, and troubleshooting services, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi AP configuration and consulting support, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Progent's Experts Team offers help in Microsoft financial and ERP/MRP platforms, allowing you to customize affordable and cohesive network solutions that fit the specific requirements of your operation. Progent's applications consultants offer a variety of services such as
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX and Axapta) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV ERP software support,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software help,
and Microsoft Commerce deployment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can assist organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and migration support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include ROI analysis, project management, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, network design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, webinar training for network management personnel and users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to design, configure, and manage firewall environments that rely on Check Point NGFW firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent can also help you to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point firewall integration expertise.
- Progent can supply companies with an IT management expert who can function as a part-time CIO. This veteran IT officer can provide long-term direction to help you to integrate sensible IT products to improve business operations so they match better with your business goals. Your company can create and install a well thought out IT plan without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Important services Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, planning IT budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO, analyzing workflows, negotiating contracts with suppliers, establishing security and compliance standards, business impact analysis, automating data center administration, software revision management, network asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's backup experts offer consulting support for a broad range of products and services that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports leading data protection products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist you to integrate SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with additional Microsoft apps by offering expert services that include Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration services, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure AD planning and troubleshooting.
- Features of Progent's IT outsource packages include network evaluation to make sure that your network complies with industry levels of security and remote access, 24x7 server monitoring using System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's technical staff, security audit to help guard your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, savings on Progentís remote support services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network consultants and service specialists.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.