Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Napa vicinity are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable help for network dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants can provide Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration so you can benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to get three times the speed for your wireless network while extending the coverage area.
- Progent offers the help of seasoned ransomware recovery experts with the knowledge to restore an information system damaged by a ransomware cryptoworm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, or Locky. To learn more, see ransomware cleanup and restoration consulting.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that enables small organizations to transition from the traditional stand-alone in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid networking paradigm that combines on-premises and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost advantages of migrating to Essentials and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support to help you plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure planning and integration support.)
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running on multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless professionals who can assist your organization to assess the value of UniFi products for your business and assist you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure consistent performance and dependable
uptime for key applications by providing unified, mixed-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure installed throughout on-premises systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting team offers advanced remote and onsite support to help
businesses of any size to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to migrate to SCOM 2016 from older releases of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you
how to expand your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 requires an information technology consultant with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive end-to-end business technology networks. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows Server experts, averaging over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to assess the benefits of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles designed to allow small companies to get an impartial security assessment from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert administers a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer executes a system scan from an authorized computer within your firewall to uncover the risk to inside assaults. The two security inventory services are configured and executed from a secured external site.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have more than 15 years of background configuring, supporting and fixing the core components that make up System Center and can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 solution to maximize the availability and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help you to transition to the current version of Microsoft System Center from an older one or from another datacenter management platform to deliver the benefits of best-in-class provisioning, automation, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating crucial sales functions such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, lower their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and costs and expedite your ROI.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Intune consulting to centralize and simplify the management of your PCs and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older change management solution or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving IT requirements.
- Progentís shared Help Desk services allow your IT organization to split responsibilities for Help Desk services seamlessly between your IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of certified desktop support engineers and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís shared Help Desk service is an advanced support solution based on the top PSA platform for managing end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, status tracking, and metrics. To learn more, see Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to MS Exchange 2016 migration support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange 2010 experts and Exchange Server 2007 consultants to create a fault-tolerant email solution that provides protected email connectivity throughout your company. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants can help you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including designing HA architecture for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V design; specifying storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.