Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small businesses in the city of Napa are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable help with network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a wireless network optimized for your environment, offering you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, performance, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off capability your company requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical online service or as a more detailed on-premises service. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security audits of your existing WLAN, analysis of your site's layout, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed report defining the new wireless network.
- SharePoint Server 2016, intended for onsite installations of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud resources. Other enhancements include rapid provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, faster performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite expertise, application development, and debugging services for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration expertise.
- SharePoint Server 2019 delivers the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover platform that bridges the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist you plan and carry out an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud-based resources into a cohesive intranet system. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server planning and deployment consulting.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive networks by combining advanced technologies from a range of top hardware and software vendors. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco networking expertise, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX deployment, Oracle DBA and application development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint control, and web filtering through leading-edge tools packaged within a single agent accessible from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your organization's specific requirements and that helps you prove compliance with legal and industry information protection standards. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alerts that call for urgent attention. Progent can also assist your company to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services allow you to respond to sudden increases in demand for network professionals without dealing with the costs and delays that come with vetting and recruiting experienced technical workers and without increasing your permanent workforce. To find out about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, see Progent's temporary IT staffing services.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist your organization to design a disaster recovery system built aroundMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering technologies including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system built specifically for the legal profession. Progent offers access to NetDocuments specialists who can provide high-level advice to assist you to plan, configure, administer, tune, or troubleshoot a DMS environment based on NetDocuments. To find out about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocs, see NetDocuments DMS expert support.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.