Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support for small companies in the Napa vicinity are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable help with network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises consulting to help organizations of any size to migrate any part of their core IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce management hassle and equipment expense and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design and review, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small organization's production servers in a solution that delivers the highest degree of dependability and expandability and is also simple to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based on mature virtualization technologies that allow small and midsize companies with mixed- platform environments to economize dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, system support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration experts can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or on-premises support to assist companies to migrate smoothly to a productive unified communications network that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can assist you to configure connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server and Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you only pay for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are billed only for the time when Progent's expert is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might have to pay for our expertís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Since Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically near to help. Progent can in addition provide on-premises service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a service call. Progent's online technical support group has delivered help to small businesses in every state in the U.S (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 incorporates major enhancements to the functionality of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers powerful innovations plus a redesigned structure. These enhancements affect key areas like ease of administration, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, teamwork, extensibility, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting professionals can provide online or onsite support to help you manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 upgrade help, and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective consulting and support services to help your company to install, integrate, repair, and manage workstations and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 11 planning and deployment assistance, Windows 10 migration consulting, Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit processing expertise.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to design a disaster recovery solution based on Microsoft's most advanced failover clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing massive non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical creation of a failover cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a backup-and-restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional help for resolving particularly challenging problems, or full project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide remote or on-premises expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, maintain, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth expertise for the technologies that go into creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent uses a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most difficult network problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting staff, Progent can quickly and affordably solve issues that would baffle ordinary IT service companies. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration projects annually gives Progent a unique view on what approaches work and which ones do not in resolving IT problems.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.