Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad range of consulting and support assistance for information systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small companies in Napa by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, simplifies security and compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, performs health monitoring, allows secure end-user self service, and delivers a common point of control for managing multi-OS networks running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud specialists can assist you with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer comprehensive online and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online and for Microsoft platforms that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so that they can utilize Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's network security consultants can assist you to adopt and enforce security workflows that safeguard important business data without disrupting the efficient sharing of authorized data.
- The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an IT professional with real-world experience and broad knowledge in designing and building cohesive end-to-end business technology environments. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows Server engineers, averaging over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered technology, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to evaluate the business value of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines local systems with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and support your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated devices to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to simplify the management and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help organizations maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants can provide affordable remote consulting to help companies of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers as-needed expertise or Progent can provide project management outsourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over a quarter century of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to manage complicated supply chains and streamline critical processes to bring products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP specialist with more than 20 years of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide remote or on-premises consulting that can range from occasional advice to comprehensive solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, data conversion, Office 365 integration, training, and DBA services. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid environments that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises installations of Exchange. This permits you to have certain Exchange mailboxes located at your physical datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior analysis technology to defend endpoints as well as physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which easily escape legacy signature-matching AV tools. ProSight ASM safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to address the entire malware attack lifecycle including blocking, detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Top features include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against new attacks. Learn about the entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the management of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or help you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving IT needs.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the effort needed for network administrators to deploy applications so they are consistent throughout an entire workforce, provide the power to control rights to business information, and allow fast installation of additional or updated desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop access, improves responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies management, and offers an almost seamless client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help you to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, configure test and on-line environments, optimize your network architecture to accommodate virtual clients efficiently, evaluate and resolve security problems, and educate your IT managers to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional product between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical online and onsite consulting, application development, and technical support services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you plan and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud infrastructure into a seamless information management system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment consulting.
- Progent has extensive experience both offering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting services and utilizing this advanced server monitoring application.
Progent can provide small companies two popular outsourcing service plans based on-top of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Bundle and
Comprehensive Server Monitoring Plan.
To view a one-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: System Monitoring Packages.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.