Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small organizations in the Napa neighborhood are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the management of your desktops along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management platform or assist you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your changing business needs.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for survivability.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration consultants can help businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows. Online and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile device management, telecommuter access, data and identity security, automated provisioning and management, network infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for IT support staff and users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk experts and CUBE integration experts can assist your business to design, integrate, maintain, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or onsite support to help companies to migrate smoothly to a productive unified communications ecosystem that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business or Lync for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- The most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes several new features including Personalized Role Centers, improved business analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software consultants can provide software development, integration and debugging support to help your company to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional services and programs. Also, Progent can help your organization to create and analyze data warehouses so you can improve your knowledge of your business, acquire additional clients, refine your marketing campaigns, and build productive alliances.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voice messaging system that promotes productive collaboration by providing flexible set of options for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is easy to implement and administer. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage voice messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch offices with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to make sure your CUE solution delivers maximum competitive value.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers important new features as well as a revamped architecture. These improvements affect vital facets of IT like manageability, high availability (HA), security, operational costs, collaboration, extensibility, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting professionals can deliver online or on-premises support to assist your organization to manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a broad variety of online services to help you to plan, program, pilot test, install, manage, and debug applications powered by any version of Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to upgrade your existing Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility issues between different releases of Excel. Progent offers on-demand help to clients who need a fast fix to a specific problem related to Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management support for migrating or developing line-of-business application software based on Office Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Office Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC560 consulting support to assist you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and carry out an efficient migration to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite support to assist companies of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, and repair a backup-and-restore system built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to migrate from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager implementation for on premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide occasional support for resolving particularly stubborn issues, or full project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can assist you to design and implement a smooth migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.