Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small businesses in Napa are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid model. Progent can help you to assess the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters. Also, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts can assist you to plan and implement a cost-effective migration from Windows Server 2016 to a current edition of Windows Server.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises system architecture or a hybrid model that integrates cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop experts can assist you to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery solution by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help you enhance your infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can assist you to manage and maintain a remote datacenter that offers high availability, enhanced security, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent can also help you with additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's consultants can help small and mid-size companies to set up and troubleshoot conferencing solutions to allow their remote workforce to collaborate safely and productively with fellow workers and customers. For details about how Progent can help you to integrate and maintain video conferencing applications for remote workers, refer to video conferencing expertise for telecommuters.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls deliver a major performance boost over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer unified management and automation of modern cybersecurity capabilities like application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's security services to build and centrally manage IT environments that span branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower line of NGFWs Firewalls, refer to Cisco Firepower firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and low-cost alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your essential infrastructure devices conform to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits like a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also provide the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include easier network management, better compliance with government and industry security standards, more efficient utilization of network resources, quicker troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and increased uptime. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent workflow for restoring services rapidly after an outage. SRM provides centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can produce reports to confirm full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove DR compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help your organization to design, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants can provide a broad range of economical online consulting services to help you to manage your current Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a newer release of Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility issues between different versions of Word, interfacing Word with different Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party data sources and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training customized for individuals or groups.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers access to senior information technology experts with years of background as technology project managers for program development, information systems implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to ensure that major projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement VoIP technology to provide their teleworkers the benefit of transparent access to the corporate phone system. For information about ways Progent's experts can assist your teleworkers to deploy and troubleshoot VoIP platforms, visit IP voice solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Azure integration experts can help you with every stage of Microsoft Azure integration such as needs definition, readiness evaluation, solution design, pilot testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your clients can securely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you set up critical Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to create a hybrid ecosystem that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure resources.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.