Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a broad array of consulting and support assistance for information networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small companies in Napa by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services allow your business to split the load for Help Desk services seamlessly between your in-house IT team and Progent's roster of seasoned technical support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is a collaborative support solution based on the top professional services automation platform for handling end-user service requests, ticketing, responsibility, progress tracking, and metrics. For more information, visit Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants can provide world-class online and onsite support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus LANs to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switching technology to achieve the performance, scale, uptime, virtualization, data protection and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent offers convenient, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite network gurus who are awarded this top-level certification only as a result of thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated problems associated with network planning, implementation, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or obtaining software updates to resolve problems. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by phone so you can receive immediate assistance for complex network problems that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the expertise of your usual network service resources.
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization experts can help you to design, implement, administer, and support a virtual Windows application delivery system by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to enhance your network infrastructure for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter support consultants can assist you to administer and maintain a remote datacenter that offers high uptime, enhanced security, and fast disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with additional virtualization products from Citrix by providing XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide online and on premises consulting to help you with any facet of business intelligence (BI) reporting from troubleshooting or enhancing reports to designing and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence solution. Progent's BI experts can help you to maintain your current reporting environment, assist you to migrate databases and applications from a legacy reporting product to a current solution, and provide as-needed online mentoring tailored to your individual requirements. Progentís management reporting professionals offer expertise in the leading BI reporting tools such as the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent has delivered remote network consulting service to organizations in each state in the country. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 consultants can assist businesses of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that offers fast return on investment and promotes improved business results. Progent can help you to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with additional core Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running on-premises or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Microsoft Office and can provide customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals or groups.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voicemail system that facilitates collaboration by offering flexible set of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is simple to deploy and maintain. Unity Connection lets you access and manage voice messages from your Exchange inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses and enterprise satellite offices with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support support to ensure that your voice messaging solution delivers maximum competitive value.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.