Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small companies in the city of Napa by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can assist large organizations to plan, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support such as Active Directory and Azure AD configuration, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Teams consulting, Microsoft Skype for Business management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in major cities throughout the U.S.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and web application programming. The new releases offer enhanced security, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant enhancements in automated administration. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can assist your company to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing FastCGI programs.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for on-premises implementations of SharePoint, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to enable hybrid network models that transparently combine on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized client experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and technical support support for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure monitoring and management tools and is intended to provide a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade smoothly from older releases of VMM, design processes for building and installing VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the strategic business benefits of new capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts offer advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- In conducting IT projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined steps in order to adhere to budget constraints, tight schedules, and engineering objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, design steps, pilot evaluation, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services delivered and to help in future system maintenance.
- Progent makes use of the Flexential Tampa data center primarily to deliver private cloud hosting. Progent maintains a group of network experts located in the vicinity of Tampa, and Progent also offers online support from Progent's nationwide roster of Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers, CISM and CISSP-certified security consultants, Hyper-V and VMware professionals, and senior disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness experts. Progent can also assist your business to design and carry out a migration to the Flexential data center with services like designing system configuration, specifying hardware components, system configuration and testing, debugging, streamling online network management, and training your IT support team. To learn more, refer to Progent's cloud VM hosting service at Flexential Data Center in Tampa Florida.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in critical areas including speed, availability, security, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently with all workloads including OLTP, data warehousing, and business analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective online and onsite consulting services that include planning, configuration, management, remediation, and application development services to enable organizations of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case your organization is currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out a cost-effective upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative sides of macOS and OS X systems by providing support services and training in graphics, audio, and motion. Progent's experts can offer expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X desktop applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or building an audio/video post production lab.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote consulting support to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public clouds such as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid network models that seamlessly combine physical resources as well as public cloud services. To assist you to integrate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a variety of public cloud integration support services such as Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and debugging.
- Microsoft Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud service for real-time conversation and cooperation. Progent's Teams experts can assist you to plan an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and configure, administer, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or mixed deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your PBX.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection service that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based machine learning tools from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices and physical and virtual servers against modern malware assaults like ransomware and file-less exploits, which easily escape traditional signature-based AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud resources and provides a unified platform to address the entire malware attack progression including protection, detection, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key features include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and automatic network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.