Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Napa are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable help with network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent offers a broad range of cost-effective consulting and support services to help your business to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and administer workstations and laptops based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration support, Windows 8.1 integration, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit processing upgrades.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote assistance to assist you to design, configure, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for quick tasks to help you get past specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a resilient, protected and scalable infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide online and onsite training to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, collaborative environment that maximizes the strategic value of your IT network.
- Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for real-time conversation and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams consultants can help your business to design an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business or Lync Server and install, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud or hybrid deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your phone system.
- Progent's temporary IT staffing services allow organizations to respond to sudden increases in demand for network professionals without dealing with the expense and hassle that come with vetting and recruiting experienced technical workers and without increasing your full-time workforce. To learn about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, visit Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your network operating at peak levels by checking the state of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is transmitted immediately to your specified IT management personnel and your Progent consultant so that any looming problems can be addressed before they can impact your network. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly installed. Progent can also provide a broad array of Exchange consulting services such as systems integration, troubleshooting, security, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online support to help companies of any size to integrate their information networks with leading public clouds including Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help you to plan and administer hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that combine local IT assets along with public cloud services. To help you to integrate cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a variety of cloud migration services such as Office 365 integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment consulting, Amazon Web Services cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and debugging.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and installation, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the administration of your PCs along with your Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to upgrade efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from an older device management platform or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your changing IT needs.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the highest level of online computer support services offered anywhere for urgent as well as standard problems. For urgent issues that impact many users, key individuals, or a line-of-business application, the TRC can respond in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on every corrected issue to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and ready to close out the ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of any size advanced MS SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, Web-enabled database and data analysis package that facilitates the speedy creation of enterprise-class business applications that offer your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information network. Progent can also help your organization to carry out a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento is available for piloting mission-critical applications, developing efficient system upgrade methodologies, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying business continuity strategies, resolving compatibility issues, and building training environments for new technologies. For Progent clients without adequate internal resources to assemble proper pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital outlay and technical risk while keeping critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth support in deploying and using all editions of Microsoft Project and can provide a broad range of cost-effective online consulting services following leading practices to help businesses of any size to get all the benefits of this leading platform. Services available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, setting up safe file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and customized webinar training.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra fees that increase service. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay only for the time when a Progent team member is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our engineerís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available consultant is typically close by to assist. Progent can also offer onsite support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a service call. Progent's remote support group has delivered assistance to small businesses in every state in the U.S (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.