Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small companies in the city of Napa are focused on customers who need fast and economical help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business requirements. Services available from Progent's engineers include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a different ISP and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that can range from router configuration to advanced application development. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can help companies to reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key component of any overall IT system security strategy. Progentís security experts can perform extensive unannounced penetration security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are correctly set up and actively monitored.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that fit your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, visit WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can assist organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows. Online and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Windows 10 offered by Progent include ROI analysis, project supervision, compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile device management, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and management, network infrastructure design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and users, and ongoing technical help.
- Progent has provided remote technical consulting service to businesses in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have indicated their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they have said about the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can help organizations of all sizes to follow leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, networking, storage systems, and libraries; plan, deploy, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your company to migrate from a legacy release of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can assist you to optimize and repair your existing SCVMM ecosystem so you realize the highest possible return on investment. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist you to plan and execute an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can take advantage of stronger security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines array-based storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are up to 185 miles away from one another. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist you to design, deploy, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your technical requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by providing guidance with tasks such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network, and verifying your disaster recovery solution to prove compliance with industry standards and government mandates.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.