Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size businesses in Napa are focused on customers who require quick and economical assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to enable small companies to get an independent security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert administers a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, an engineer executes a network scan from a secure machine inside your company firewall to determine the risk to internal assaults. Both security inventory services are set up and run from a secured external site.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can help you plan, configure, and administer firewall solutions built around Check Point Software NGFW firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent can also help you to maintain legacy Check Point firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide online or onsite support to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth support for the technologies that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering top performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can assist your business to configure your Fortinet security appliances to protect your IT assets at the network edge, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, see Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration experts.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting services have years of background providing remote and onsite assistance for organizations of all sizes who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information systems so that users can be productive from anywhere. Progent has the range of skills to resolve network problems that span numerous vendors and that entail a mix of legacy and current information technology. Progent provides cost-effective online expertise to help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can deliver as-needed technical support to help you to handle especially stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to help you finish major IT projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and offers support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual classes to show you how to manage and use Android phones efficiently.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously branded Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning platform designed for Azure cloud, onsite, or hybrid deployments. Progent's certified Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel specialists, Teams integrators, and Azure experts can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft products. Progent's database experts can provide SQL Server consulting and Power BI analytics mentoring to assist your organization to utilize Dynamics Business Central to create custom apps and analytical reports that allow you to improve business decisions. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can assist you to maintain legacy releases of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and configure up-to-date Business Central deployments.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity experts to help your organization to evaluate or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Support services available from Progent's engineers include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth switchover to a different carrier and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant BGP architectures.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service gives small and medium-sized companies the benefits of the identical ransomware defense tools used by some of the world's biggest corporations including Walmart, Visa, and NASDAQ. By providing real-time malware blocking, classification, mitigation, restoration and forensics in a single integrated platform, Progent's ASM lowers total cost of ownership, streamlines administration, and expedites operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) built into in ProSight ASM was ranked by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)."
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly two decades and Progent has provided system integration, customization, education, and debugging since the platform's original release. Progent can provide high-level expertise for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help you to plan, test, and implement a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release of GP to the current release of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Find out about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.