Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services offered to small organizations in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business, enables organizations of any size to build a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that supports a BYOD computing style with instant messaging, presence, web meetings with app sharing, as well as IP-based and PSTN calling across a broad range of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of Lync Server 2013, create an in-house, cloud-resident (via Microsoft Lync Online) or mixed model suitable for your current and future goals, deploy Lync Server 2013 so as to speed up your ROI, and provide live webinar and on-premises training to your IT team and users. Progent has in-depth expertise in critical pieces of a Lync Server 2013 solution that include Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange, and Progent can assist you to combine Lync 2013 with key Office and Office 365 applications including Outlook clients, Word and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business Server experts can also assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration to Skype for Business.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant improvements in key areas including speed, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing, and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver cost-effective online and onsite consulting services including system design, deployment, administration, remediation, and software development services to help organizations of all sizes to achieve maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case you are currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to perform an efficient upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail system that promotes productive collaboration by offering a variety of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within an environment that is simple to implement and administer. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant functions for small to medium businesses and corporate branch locations with up to 500 users. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting services to ensure that your CUE solution delivers the highest possible competitive advantage.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged Active Directory objects, cleanup of evaluation software configuration objects in production AD environment, and restoration of unsuccessful installations of Active Directory and AD-enabled applications. Progent is also proficient in working with advanced Active Directory utilities such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration strategies that address key areas such as AD naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT management structure, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist companies to design and install configurations of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-premises help, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in California and in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced online IT consulting, server monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for organizations anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, find and protect data related to your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can save up to half of time wasted searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you require when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small businesses.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, lower their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Unified CM apps like Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can deliver support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for survivability.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.