Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support for small organizations in the Napa area are focused on clients who need immediate and affordable assistance for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall appliances including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa families of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and design security into your corporate practices. For more information, visit SonicWall-certified firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent offers a wide range of affordable support services to assist you company to install, integrate, troubleshoot, and administer desktop PCs and laptops powered by Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration support, Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 maintenance, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent can provide the services of seasoned ransomware recovery consultants with the knowledge to rebuild an IT network victimized by a ransomware cryptoworm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware removal and recovery expertise.
- If you includes Cisco appliances, you could be using an old release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in almost all Cisco router and current Cisco switches. Cisco often offers upgrades to IOS to correct problems, shore up security weaknesses, or add functionality. Unfortunately, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco device and your network environment. As an example, there could be limited internal Flash storage that might cause a new software version to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a broad selection of services related to updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco OS such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate updates, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, activate and test your new software, tune performance, resolve problems, and train your network support staff how to take advantage of any significant new capabilities.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can generate audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist you to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to assess the business value of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, create test systems and migration plans, optimize your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments, educate your IT support, staff, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, streamline network administration, help with application development, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service bundles intended to enable small businesses to get an independent network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewall to uncover potential weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a network scan from a secure computer within your firewall to assess the risk to internal attacks. Both security inventory packages are configured and executed from a protected remote location.
- The latest release of MS Dynamics NAV offers powerful new features such as tailored Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting options, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP consultants offer software development, configuration and troubleshooting services to help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional systems and applications. In addition, Progent can help you to design and analyze databases so you can enhance your knowledge of your business, attract additional customers, refine your marketing campaigns, and build productive partnerships.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a WiFi network optimized for your environment, offering you a WLAN that has the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical remote service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes onsite inspection, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's layout, measuring for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs including Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive report defining a new WLAN.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project experts can provide comprehensive online and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Consulting services offered by Progent include Project Server integration, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 migration, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange 2010 management, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and productively. Progent's certified security experts can assist your IT team to adopt and enforce security policies that safeguard sensitive project information without disrupting the productive exchange of authorized data.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer expert remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for environments that range from small companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can assist you to deploy Cisco's quickly improving switch technology to achieve the speed, scale, availability, virtualization, security and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To find out about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. For information about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.