Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Napa area by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in performance, scale, security and compliance, availability, BOYD integration, and integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational databases simultaneously for data warehousing, R language support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants can provide remote and on-premises support to help organizations of all sizes to design, implement, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade colocation centers in the and major metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation support group can improve your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that meets the specific needs of your business such as geographic location, size, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at co-location hosting sites and requiring on-demand on-site assistance at the co-location facility as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a variety of collocation center consulting services such as system topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, design and installation of high availability configurations, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server and storage clustering systems.
- Some of the popular remote Cisco router consulting services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring hostname, DHCP, routing tables, T1, and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregation, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, and BGP peering; updating router's IOS image; validating router failover; fixing VPN tunnel and routing problems; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce standard and custom content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry security standards and regulatory requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Read about the complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Altaro VM Backup provides small and mid-size organizations a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, multi-site, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables low-cost backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline features include industry-leading inline deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, granular recovery capability for specific files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and for vCenter for managing larger environments, and support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up online virtual machines without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of services to assist you to design, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Altaro VM Backup. For details, go to Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants offer a broad range of affordable remote consulting services to help your organization to manage and troubleshoot your current Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to migrate to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between various versions of Word, interfacing Office Word with different Office applications like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security consulting, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training customized for your special requirements.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert help for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a comprehensive security plan and choose the right technologies from multiple suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include planning, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting networks built around Microsoft technologies by providing services including complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and programming. For application and infrastructure management, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration support services, and Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can assist with design and can also provide onsite support in installation at branch offices in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can help large businesses to troubleshoot chronic connectivity issues affecting the reliability or performance of mixed-platform networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security engineers can perform an impartial and comprehensive security evaluations to help large businesses validate their compliance with regulatory security requirements.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.