Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad range of consulting and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in Napa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises deployments of SharePoint, supports integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly combine local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast provisioning with the MinRole feature, increased scale, faster performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a modernized user experience for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and technical support support for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to provide their remote workforce with safe and seamless integration with public cloud services. To learn about ways Progent's experts can help businesses to configure resilient Cloud access for their at-home workforce, see cloud consulting services for remote workers.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based analysis technology to guard endpoints and physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks such as ransomware and email phishing, which easily escape legacy signature-matching anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud-based resources and provides a unified platform to automate the complete malware attack lifecycle including blocking, detection, containment, remediation, and forensics. Top features include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic network-wide immunization against new attacks. Learn about the entire ProSight series of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of heterogeneous networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support such as closer integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class online and onsite expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist your business to design and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or tune an existing one, migrate smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for critical platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older release of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed guidance to help you through challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management services to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your company to plan and implement a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted deployment architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For details, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade experts.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network monitoring and management products and is designed to offer a centralized mechanism for configuring and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can help organizations of any size with any aspect of building, implementing, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate smoothly from older releases of VMM, develop processes for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, connect your datacenter resources with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the potential business benefits of new capabilities such as Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts can provide advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad expertise in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can assist you to plan, install, manage and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, expandable, easy to administer and use, able to handle your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises support offered by Progent span a variety of wireless solutions such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Meraki wireless AP experts offer remote and on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to design, install, maintain, expand or repair Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist you to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate additional Cisco products including switches, routers and firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that delivers identical connectivity, responsiveness, security compliance, ease of management and uptime for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Meraki switches integration.)
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering best-in-class performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help you to integrate your Fortinet security appliances to protect your IT resources at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, see Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration experts.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.