Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's skills to design, implement, and support information system controls to mitigate risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management plan that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progent's Experts Team offers consulting in Microsoft financial and ERP platforms, enabling you to customize inexpensive and complete IT solutions that fit the unique requirements of your business. Progent's application developers can deliver a variety of services including
Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software support,
Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce/RMS configuration.
- Progent's software experts have worked for 20 years with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development environment and are able to create or enhance .NET apps quickly and affordably. For details about the benefits of Progent's .NET application development services, refer to Progent's rapid and affordable .NET software development.
- Exchange 2013 includes significant enhancements to the capabilities of its predecessor Exchange Server 2010 and delivers powerful innovations as well as a revamped architecture. These enhancements favorably impact key areas like ease of administration, availability, security, operational costs, collaboration, extensibility, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can deliver online or onsite expertise to help you manage, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 planning and deployment assistance, and Exchange Online integration to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide fast online or onsite access to consulting experts in solution design and deployment, software development, SQL Server management, and network security. To learn more, visit SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of mixed-OS environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide advanced online and onsite expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist organizations of any size to design and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or optimize your current one, upgrade smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide world-class remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small or midsize businesses and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's rapidly evolving switch solutions to achieve the performance, scale, resilience, virtualization support, data protection and manageability needed by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, refer to Meraki switches consulting services.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 experts can help you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 seamlessly with additional Microsoft products by providing services that include Windows Server 2022 integration services, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI reporting training and support, Exchange Server 2019 integration consulting and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and debugging.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can assist your company to create advanced Excel-powered programs or provide one-on-one education in the powerful capabilities of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's experts can also assist you to create and maintain a secure, dependable network and communications infrastructure to host your Microsoft Excel applications. Progent's SharePoint Server consultants can show you ways utilize Excel Services to expand the power of Office Excel by incorporating dynamic Excel spreadsheets into business intelligence dashboards and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants can demonstrate how to share data between Excel and other products by delivering services such as Dynamics GP/Great Plains custom programming and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a WiFi network optimized for your facilities, offering you a wireless solution that delivers the reception, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless planning services can be carried out offsite and make use of cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis software to plan a cost-effective wireless network. Progentís on-premises survey includes physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security audits of your current wireless network, evaluation of your buildingís layout, measuring for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi Access Points. Placement and integration support for Wi-Fi access points include Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business wireless access points support services, Catalyst 9100 Series WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E access points system planning, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major enhancements in speed, capacity, data security, availability, BOYD support, plus integrated business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ files simultaneously for big data applications, R language integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to design, implement, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and SCOM. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 upgrade experts can help you to move to a modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of top data security vendors to deliver centralized control and world-class protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway device to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This decreases your vulnerability to external threats and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway appliance adds a deeper level of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises security gateway offers AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.