Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Napa by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers can provide world-class online and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for applications that range from small organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can show you how to deploy Cisco's rapidly evolving switching technology to realize the throughput, expandability, availability, virtualization support, data protection and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus family of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support services. To find out about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent provides interactive online webinar training classes. Virtual interactive classes provide a convenient and economical option for educating your IT workers to use a broad selection of important software products such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also offers customized training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers on-premises training for clients larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, removal of evaluation software configuration objects in on-line AD environment, and restoration of failed installations of AD and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also proficient in working with ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address key areas including AD naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT administration structure, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus security and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist companies to design and roll out deployments of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- The Contact Center support delivery structure adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small and midsize businesses a dependable option to replace reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad technical knowledge shared by all support teams, optional 24x7 availability of emergency assistance, fast escalation to appropriate specialists for handling even the most difficult problems, service consistency and dependability, quick follow-up overseen by seasoned IT service managers, a selection of convenient mechanisms for requesting service tasks, plus excellent progress transparency made possible by ticket updates and available through a web portal.
- Progent has provided online technical support help to companies in every state in the United States. Many of these customers have expressed their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they have said about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), originally branded CallManager, functions as the core of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provide a borderless IP-PBX by integrating closely with unified messaging applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can help with any aspect of CUCM support and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, creating UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to carry out your migration to Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, generate extensive documentation of your upgraded email system, train your IT staff and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing administrative consulting and engineering support.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide companies of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis package that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-level business programs that can give your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your information system. Progent can also assist you to carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database platforms.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises installations of Exchange. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can assist your organization with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is successfully completed on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key component of any comprehensive IT system security plan. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced intrusion security checks without the knowledge of your organization's in-house network support staff. Unannounced penetration checking shows whether existing security monitoring systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event history analysis are properly configured and consistently monitored.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, update, find and safeguard data related to your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be alerted about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate as much as 50% of time spent trying to find vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network like recommended procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and associating IT data. Whether youíre making improvements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you need the instant you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.