Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Napa vicinity are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable help with system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen consultants can help you to install and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to the latest Juniper products, and repair infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert support for solutions from other major Firewall manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a comprehensive security strategy and choose appropriate products from multiple suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, deploy, maintain, update or troubleshoot your Power BI environment. Progent can also assist you to organize your source data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you implement and administer a local, cloud based, or hybrid architecture to run Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI integration consulting.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration consultants offer affordable remote consulting to help companies to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable low-latency storage, and Glacier for low-cost archival storage. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN technology and can show you how to create cloud-based or hybrid networking models that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent's eCommerce application software consultants can assist you to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also help you to create a web site that is integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to lower the expense and increase the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect custom web software based on industry standard programming tools or tailor popular software products so that they accommodate your specific business needs. For database-intensive applications, Progent can provide the services of SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and medium-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a custom-designed physical storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar functionality but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical company data generated locally, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a broad array of consulting support services to assist your business to design, configure, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda Backup. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent has in-depth experience offering System Center Operations Manager support and using this advanced system monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small companies two economical outsourcing service options built on-top of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Package and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Package.
To download a one-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for small businesses click: System Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants offer Aironet wireless AP consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi network while increasing the signal coverage.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to implement collaboration technology such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to enable their remote workforce to benefit from positive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. To learn about ways Progent can help businesses to integrate and maintain collaboration solutions for teleworkers, see collaborative platforms expertise for an at-home workforce.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.