Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small businesses in Napa by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance workload uptime and security. run multiple virtual machines on one physical computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtualization are hardware consolidation, inexpensive hosts for applications that require older operating systems, and economical quarantining of application programming or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can configure virtual machines to maximize performance, fault tolerance and ease of administration while at the same time lowering costs; propose and validate disaster recovery plans that reduce downtown in case of a major failure; and provide continuing support, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology advances.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a broad range of remote network support and emergency repair services to local governments and schools throughout the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in delivering expert remote IT consulting and has delivered IT solutions to clients in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online network consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and solves problems more quickly than onsite support.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the network security services covered within GIAC accreditation including auditing network vulnerability, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to develop custom Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic elements of proven Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to exploit Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming, and development background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to create customized mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
- Progent makes use of the Flexential Tampa colocation center primarily to provide private cloud hosting services. Progent has a group of IT experts located in the Tampa area, and Progent can also provide remote expertise from Progent's countrywide roster of Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers, CISM and CISSP-certified security experts, Hyper-V and VMware virtualization professionals, and senior disaster recovery/business continuity planning consultants. Progent can also assist you to plan and implement a move to the Flexential data center with services such as planning solution configuration, recommending hardware, system configuration and testing, troubleshooting, setting up online network management, and training your IT support team. For details, refer to Progent's private cloud virtual server hosting service at Flexential Data Center in Tampa FL.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to design, configure and troubleshoot the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce. Aspects of infrastructure where Progent's experts can deliver assistance include secure and efficient VPN connections, VDI desktop software, router integration, wireless network design and deployment, and robust Internet connectivity. For details about Progent's infrastructure support services for telecommuters, refer to network infrastructure consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you specify, automate and verify a consistent runbook for recovering applications and services quickly after an outage. SRM supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also allows non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can produce audit reports to verify complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a DR system based on VMware SRM.
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development package for porting software.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning experts can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Windows. Remote and on-premises assessment and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent's experts include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker access, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management staff and end users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain backup/recovery technology needed to support remote workers. To find out about Progent's data protection expertise for teleworkers, refer to data protection consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size organizations to plan, implement, optimize, manage, and debug information networks that support at-home workers. To find out about Progent's support services for an at-home workforce, see teleworkers integration help.
- Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for group communications and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can assist you to plan a migration to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online and configure, manage, and troubleshoot a cloud-based or hybrid implementation of Teams. Progent can help you to integrate Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint Online, and your PSTN gateway.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.