Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size companies in the Napa area are focused on clients who need quick and affordable assistance with system reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- If you want to redo your corporate web site, create internal webs for purposes such as HR or worker orientation, establish a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-level, database driven web applications, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web development consultants. Web design consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Team include web design and development, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database experts, and Office Access consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, and support database-intensive web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you build and maintain a protected, robust server and communications network including wireless connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based analysis technology to defend endpoints and servers and VMs against new malware assaults such as ransomware and email phishing, which routinely evade legacy signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud-based resources and offers a unified platform to manage the complete malware attack progression including filtering, identification, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support on-site troubleshooting, office network management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in and in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent can also deliver high-level online IT consulting services, server monitoring, and emergency technical support in order to lower expenses and reduce downtime for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- The overwhelming majority of business interoffice communications infrastructures feature no redundancy to deal with Internet line outages. Progentís multi-office communications engineers can help small businesses achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity by means of redundant system architectures featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office networks based on fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the best level of remote computer support offered anywhere for both urgent as well as standard problems. For emergency issues that impact many workers, vital personnel, or a mission-critical application, the TRC can engage in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be generated quickly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on every resolved problem to confirm you are comfortable with the resolution and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management products and is designed to offer a unified solution for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can incorporate private clouds and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you migrate smoothly from older releases of VMM, design workflows for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, design high-availability compute and storage clusters, integrate your private cloud resources with public cloud services, configure virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential business benefits of new technologies like Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor experts offer advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- SharePoint Server 2019 incorporates the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, providing a crossover product that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants can provide affordable online and onsite consulting, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers design and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud-based resources into a cohesive information management solution. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 solutions support.
- Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective services to help your business to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting support, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through advanced support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone management plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced online and onsite expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist you to plan and install a new implementation of System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from a previous release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Current strains of crypto-ransomware not only scramble vital online data but also infect all accessible system restores and backups. Progent's proven ransomware cleanup consultants can assist your business to restore a network damaged by a crypto-ransomware attack such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, Cerber, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. To find out more, see ransomware cleanup and system recovery services.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent can deliver expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for survivability.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.