Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's IT consulting services for small companies in Napa are focused on clients who require quick and economical help with network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to design, deploy, validate and manage backup/restore solutions needed to support a remote workforce. For details about Progent's backup/recovery solutions for an at-home workforce, see backup/restore solutions for telecommuters.
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting software.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewalls to create a modern cybersecurity environment that spans your data center and cloud-based assets and protects any user at any location with any device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration consulting.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure consistent performance and dependable
uptime for critical applications by offering centralized, cross-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual resources deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class online and onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, update and repair SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from different monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring systems into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include resources based in public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent produces full and detailed documentation of all support work to make sure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each service task, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive IT support reporting makes it easier for clients to transfer to a new support provider or assume more service duties in house. Good service reporting also give IT managers the visibility needed to determine the value of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Even though the Small Business Server family is discontinued, this powerful package is still popular. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all releases of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your business to evaluate the possible advantages of transitioning from an on-premises environment based on SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based applications. Whether your resources reside on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include system assessment to ensure that your environment meets professional levels of security and remote connectivity, 24 x 7 server monitoring based on Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business, optional Helpdesk Services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help safequard your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security patches for servers and software, savings on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network consultants and service specialists.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was established in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for all of the network security capabilities addressed within GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth support in specific software areas, enabling you to craft fast, affordable and cohesive network solutions that address the unique needs of your operation. Progent's custom software development consultants can assist your company to customize Microsoft's important business packages by providing a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.