Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size organizations in Napa by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- The overwhelming majority of small office interoffice communications infrastructures have no redundancy to handle Internet connection outages. Progentís multi-office connectivity engineers can help small businesses create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity through redundant networks featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and transparent fail-over can provide affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless expansion of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail solution that facilitates productive collaboration by providing flexible set of options for retrieving calls and messages within a framework that is easy to implement and manage. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage your voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate satellite offices with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to ensure that your CUE deployment continues to deliver the highest possible competitive advantage.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you may be using an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the network OS used in virtually all Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco frequently provides upgrades to IOS to fix bugs, shore up security weaknesses, or improve features. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your network environment. As an example, there could be limited internal Flash storage that could cause a new OS release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide selection of services related to upgrading Cisco IOS or any Cisco control software like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform version audits of your Cisco software, recommend sensible updates, prepare Cisco devices, transfer software images/, configure and verify your new software, tune throughput, resolve issues, and train your IT staff how to utilize any important new capabilities.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers and DBAs offer affordable remote database administration or software development services and can assist businesses of any size to integrate and support MySQL within a robust IT environment that offers high levels of speed, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progentís 64-bit migration experts can assist your organization to enhance your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to calculate the costs and advantages of upgrading to 64-bit processing, plan an economical upgrade strategy that minimizes operational disruptions, and deliver responsive online support to aid your company to install 64-bit software and application programs on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- The Help Desk service delivery model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize organizations an efficient option to replace reliance on independent service individuals by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency help, fast escalation to world-class experts for handling even the most difficult problems, support consistency and dependability, quick follow through enforced by veteran service administrators, a selection of easy-to-use mechanisms for initiating service tasks, plus a high level of process transparency made possible by trouble ticket tracking and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration consulting services have years of background delivering online and onsite assistance for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their information systems so that users can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to solve technical issues that involve multiple manufacturers and that entail a combination of older and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers cost-effective online technical support to help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide as-needed support to assist you to handle particularly challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to ensure that you finish major network initiatives on time and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and offers support for operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual classes to show you how to manage and operate Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure experts and Cisco CUBE integration consultants can assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or onsite expertise to assist businesses to move smoothly to a productive communications network that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media applications like Skype for Business Server and Lync for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.