Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Napa area are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services make it possible for your business to split responsibilities for Help Desk services transparently between your in-house IT staff and Progent's large roster of certified desktop support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís shared Help Desk service is an advanced service desk solution based on the leading professional services automation (PSA) platform for managing service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, status tracking, and metrics. To learn more, see Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to provision their home-based workers with secure and reliable access to public cloud applications and services. For details about ways Progent can help you to set up resilient Cloud access for their at-home workforce, go to cloud integration consulting services for telecommuters.
- In performing information technology projects for large customers, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budgets, scheduling deadlines, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes scope definition, design proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expertly managed deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) designed specifically for the legal profession. Progent offers the services of NetDocuments specialists who can provide high-level guidance to help your organization to plan, configure, manage, tune, or debug a document management system environment based on NetDocs. To learn about Progent's consulting expertise for NetDocuments, see NetDocs DMS consulting support.
- Progent offers small and mid-size organizations supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center support services for an at-home workforce. To find out about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support services for a remote workforce, refer to Help Desk Call Center services for a remote workforce.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all support work to ensure clients do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support company. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity shortly after completion of each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a new service organization or assume increased service duties in house. Complete service documentation also give IT managers the information required to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed network budgets.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to set up cybersecurity defense systems and provide response expertise to support work-from-home employees. To learn about Progent's endpoint security defense expertise for a remote workforce, go to endpoint security protection services for telecommuters.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of network consulting services to assist organizations of any size to support, administer, and repair IT systems that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration help.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost way for small and mid-size organizations to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their network. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management tools available, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your core infrastructure assets conform to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant ROI like a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both options also offer the long-term advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include easier network management, improved compliance with data security standards, higher utilization of IT assets, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost online and on-premises support to carry out your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your new email system, train your network support team and users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing management services and technical help.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project consultants offer advanced remote and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to assist your company to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's security experts can help you to define and enforce security policies that protect important project data without disrupting the productive exchange of authorized information.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.