Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Napa vicinity are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable assistance for system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and stay in compliance with industry privacy standards and government mandates like HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent provides cost- effective service packages that will give your network the reliability, security, and functionality your organization needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring service packages, combining the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and comprehensive service packages, will keep your mission-critical computer network applications and servers up and running.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online consulting support to help businesses of any size to integrate their IT infrastructure with popular public cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist your it team to plan and manage hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid architectures that utilize physical resources along with cloud services. To help you to integrate public clouds with networks, Progent offers a variety of public cloud integration support services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to craft customized Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the basic functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can show you how to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and Microsoft SQL Server development and DBA services, and programming experience with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to design customized mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer world-class online and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize companies and campus networks to giant data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually evolving switch solutions to realize the performance, scale, resilience, virtualization support, security and ease of management needed by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support. For details about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's support for Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN environments efficiently based on best practices.
- Progent's MySQL software developers, database architects, and database administrators can provide affordable online database administration or application development support and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and support MySQL in a reliable IT infrastructure that provides advanced performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has experience helping businesses port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be running an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering most Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently provides upgrades to IOS to fix problems, plug security vulnerabilities, or add functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your network infrastructure. As an example, there could be limited internal RAM that might cause a new software release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a wide selection of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your Cisco software, propose appropriate upgrades, provision Cisco devices, copy images/, activate and verify your update, tune performance, resolve problems, and teach your network support staff how to get the benefits of any important new features.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to provision their at-home workers with secure and transparent integration with public cloud resources. To learn about ways Progent can help you to configure resilient Cloud access for their telecommuters, see cloud integration expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest level of online network support possible for both urgent and non-critical problems. For emergency problems that impact multiple workers, vital individuals, or a mission-critical program, the TRC will respond in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in less than two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the resolution and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more details concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and education to help your company to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize downtime for your essential IT operations, eliminate lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and IT support staff to perform risk and business impact evaluation, define interdependencies, specify the resources needed to run your business, prioritize key network services and specify acceptable recovery times, qualify hot backup centers, configure safe remote access capability for crucial employees, implement notification systems and define duties for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 requires an information technology consultant with practical experience and broad knowledge in architecting and building cohesive end-to-end business technology solutions. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows 2008 experts, averaging over a decade of background supporting Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 consulting experts and Windows Server 2022 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business value of upgrading to a current version of Windows Server. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that combines local systems with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can help your organization to design and deploy a cohesive hybrid cloud ecosystem for Windows Server.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.