Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support help for IT systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services available to small businesses in the Napa neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent has provided online network support help to organizations in every state in the country. Many of these clients have expressed their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the quality of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what they have said concerning the quality of Progent's IT services.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, remote, multi-site, and cloud-hosted architectures and also enables cost-effective backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Top features include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as low as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, item-level restore options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows CSV and vCenter for handling larger environments, and support for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up live virtual machines without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a broad array of consulting services to assist you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup. For details, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide variety of online support services to assist your organization to plan, program, pilot test, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to upgrade your existing Excel applications to the newest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to organizations looking for a fast solution to a stubborn issue associated with Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management support for upgrading or creating line-of-business application software based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training classes for Excel can be customized to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service offers comprehensive hosting of a small organization's servers in an environment that gives the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is also simple to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built upon mature virtualization techniques that allow small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform environments to economize dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unprecedented degree of vendor independence. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent's simple by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support during regular business hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your issue, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when a Progent expert is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's value priced per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available engineer is usually near to help. Progent can in addition dispatch on-premises support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of receiving a support call. Progent's remote support team has delivered help to small companies in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances running throughout multiple sites with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist you to assess the value of UniFi products for your business and help you to design, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a variety of technical services to assist companies of any size to support, manage, and repair environments that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration help.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales functions such as listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their operating costs, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- Progent can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a large set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, developing efficient migration methodologies, evaluating and tuning performance, planning or validating business continuity strategies, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for the latest products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient in-house resources to configure proper pilot systems, the lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk and helps keep critical IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent offers convenient, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. CCIEs are highly-qualified network experts who earn this prestigious classification only after strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complex issues surrounding network design, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or acquiring software updates to resolve anomalies. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to get instant help for tough network troubles that are impacting worker efficiency but are beyond the scope of your local network service resources.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to help keep your network running at peak levels by tracking the state of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is sent automatically to your specified IT management personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so that all potential problems can be resolved before they have a chance to disrupt productivity. Read about Progent's complete ProSight family of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can give your company online access to MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 support professionals to architect a fault-tolerant email solution that provides protected email access throughout your business. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and RIM Blackberry administration consulting.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.