Onsite Service Available in Napa Valley, Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for computer networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small businesses in the Napa area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networking offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can help you implement a fault-tolerant network that incorporates key technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting professionals can assist you to configure a system infrastructure with features that include redundant Internet connections, network load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-site networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness experts to help you design, validate, and document a recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable businesses to optimize utilization, simplify network operations, and enhance application continuity and data protection. run several virtual servers on one physical computer. Typical applications for virtualization are hardware consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that require older OS software, and economical isolation of software development or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to maximize speed, dependability and manageability while simultaneously lowering costs; propose and validate disaster recovery strategies that reduce downtown in case of a major failure; and provide continuing maintenance, troubleshooting, and consulting services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can help you plan, deploy, and manage firewall solutions that rely on Check Point NGFW firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent can also help your business to support legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point firewall integration consulting.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and inexpensive for small and mid-sized businesses to map, monitor, reconfigure and troubleshoot their networking hardware like switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, copies and displays the configuration information of almost all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and generates alerts when potential issues are detected. By automating time-consuming management and troubleshooting activities, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating devices that require critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance problems. Find out about the complete ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax Access Point consultants offer economical remote and onsite support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 and 6E wireless access points. For details about Progent's consulting services for Catalyst 9100 Line of Wi-Fi 6 and 6E 802.11ax Access Points, refer to Cisco Catalyst 9100 Wi-Fi 6 and 6E 802.11ax APs system planning, configuration, and troubleshooting services.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment at scale, simplifies compliance settings management, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs network health reporting, enables safe end-user self service, and offers a single control mechanism for managing multi-operating system networks based on on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Azure cloud specialists can assist your organization with any facet of planning, implementing, operating and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite network experts who are awarded this top-level classification only through thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can resolve even the most complex issues surrounding network planning, deployment, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring patches to resolve problems. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant help for tough network problems that are affecting worker productivity but are outside the expertise of your usual IT support providers.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in speed, scale, security and compliance, high-availability, mobile computing integration, plus integrated analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants can provide online and onsite support to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft technologies including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 upgrade experts can assist you to move to a modern release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- ProSight Reporting is an expanding suite of real-time and in-depth management reporting plug-ins designed to integrate with the industry's top ticketing and remote network monitoring programs including ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate, Customer Thermometer, Auvik, and SentinelOne. For more information, see ProSight Reporting for ticketing and network monitoring platforms.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail solution that accelerates teamwork by offering a variety of options for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and administer. Unity Connection lets you read and manage voice messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Cisco Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and troubleshooting support to make sure your voice messaging solution continues to deliver significant business value.
- Progent produces complete and detailed reports of all support activity to ensure customers do not feel locked in to their IT service organization. Progent sends email accounts of services shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network support reporting makes it easier for customers to move to a different support provider or assume increased service responsibilities internally. Good service reporting also give management the information required to determine the value of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen engineers can help your company to install and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to more current Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- The Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more value than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can help your company to maintain your legacy PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your business to plan, integrate, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Napa or anywhere in Napa County or Solano
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-603-2323 or visit Contact Progent.