Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and support help for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Palo Alto neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can show you how to plan, integrate, and administer firewall environments built around Check Point Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent can also help your business to maintain older Check Point firewall models or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point firewall integration expertise.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to plan, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support such as Active Directory design, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment consulting and Lync Server 2013 management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has worked with some of the world's biggest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in the or major cities across the United States.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution based onMicrosoft's cloud-tested Failover Clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using commodity equipment, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously named CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager Express provide an advanced IP-PBX solution by integrating tightly with applications like Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM experts can assist with any aspect of CUCM support and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, creating UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange and Skype for Business.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of top data security vendors to provide centralized management and comprehensive protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway appliance to offer complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your vulnerability to inbound attacks and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite gateway device adds a deeper layer of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The local gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs can provide cost-effective online database administration or application programming support and can assist organizations of all sizes to configure and maintain MySQL within a reliable IT environment that provides advanced speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has experience helping businesses port applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and provides redundancy by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a wide array of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content dispatching products including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a recognized qualification that signifies mastery in information system security audit and control. Certified by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates pass an extensive test given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit consultant able to assist businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, information technology enforcement, network assets and infrastructure ROI, information technology support, safeguarding of information assets, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer affordable remote consulting to assist you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you build or maintain a resilient, protected and efficient network infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide remote or on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, team-oriented ecosystem that optimizes the business value of your information system.
- For advanced project management support, Progent offers the services of veteran IT experts with years of experience as IT project managers for application development, business systems implementation, and business process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide world-class management skills to assist enterprise clients to adhere to leading practices to ensure that strategic projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- The sophistication and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology professional with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and building cohesive and comprehensive business technology solutions. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server consultants, with an average of over 10 years of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that combines local resources with public cloud services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.