Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small companies in the Palo Alto vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent provides interactive online webinar training classes. Virtual online classes provide a flexible and low-cost way for training your IT workers to use a wide assortment of key software products such as Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also can provide customized training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite training for clients major cities throughout the U.S.
- System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of heterogeneous environments that incorporate Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced online and onsite expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist you to plan and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or optimize your current one, upgrade smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent has provided online IT consulting assistance to businesses in every state in the U.S. Many of these customers have indicated their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to learn what people have said about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting services and using this powerful server monitoring software.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized businesses two economical outsourcing service plans built on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Package and
24x7 Server Monitoring Bundle.
To download a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for small businesses click: System Monitoring Bundles.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with any of the security services addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can help you deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall devices including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security solution and build protection into your corporate operations. For more information, visit SonicWall-certified firewall consulting services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants can provide comprehensive online and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that work closely with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 design and configuration, SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to assist you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can utilize Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's certified security engineers can help your IT team to adopt and police security workflows that protect important project information without disrupting the productive exchange of authorized information.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-disruptive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist you to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery system powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent can assist you to design, deploy and debug a backup/restore solution based on MSP360 software. MSP360 offers file/folder or image backup/recovery for VMs and physical machines, works with all leading public clouds, and permits you to build a backup solution with a minimum RTO and a granular Recovery Point Objective. With ProSight DPS 360 Backup, Progent offers end-to-end monitoring and remote management of your backup environment to protect against data loss caused by human mistakes, system errors, malicious insiders, and malware attacks like ransomware. To read more, go to ProSight DPS 360 Backup solutions.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises platform that allows organizations of all sizes to build a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with IM, real-time presence, web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN calling enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and handheld endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can help your company to maintain your current Lync deployment or design and carry out an efficient migration to a more current solution by offering Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also help you create a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Among the popular remote Cisco router support services offered by Progent are setting up domain name, IP addressing, routing tables, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregation, static to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing NAT configurations, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; validating router failover; resolving VPN tunnel and routing issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and redundancy strategy.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen engineers can help you to install and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from older NetScreen products to more current Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor environments.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.