Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in the Palo Alto neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- There are hundreds of world-class data center colocation sites in larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent's Internet data center support group can improve your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you select a remote data center site that meets the particular needs of your organization including geographic location, space, communications, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are intended for companies with hardware located at co-location hosting facilities and requiring timely on-premises assistance at the colocation facility plus online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a variety of colo center consulting services such as system topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server installation and support, tech support for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server clustering systems.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to ensure consistent performance and maximum availability for key workloads by offering unified, mixed-platform tracking of physical and virtual resources deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and private and public clouds. Progent's SCOM consulting team offers advanced online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016 deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can help your company to move to SCOM 2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from other IT infrastructure monitoring products, or combine a variety of monitoring systems into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also show you how to extend your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by providing Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent's experts can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more current releases such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 11 experts can provide a range of services for Windows 11 such as Microsoft 365 solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter access, data and identity security, streamlined provisioning, and Help Desk support. Progent can also help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, visit Windows 11 solution design and migration expertise.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC560 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement a smooth migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances like routers, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, client computers and other devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are always current, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when issues are discovered. By automating complex network management processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding appliances that need critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Learn about the entire ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is intended to help organizations to take the urgent first phase in responding to a ransomware assault by containing the malware. Progent's remote ransomware engineer can help you to locate and isolate infected devices and protect clean resources from being compromised. If your network has been breached by any strain of ransomware, act fast. Get help quickly by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For more information, visit Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- Headquartered in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers businesses of any size rapid onsite and remote help from network support experts located throughout the United States and Canada. Progent can provide high-level network integration consulting, system monitoring, protection against and recovery from cyberthreats including ransomware, and urgent troubleshooting to cut expenses and improve uptime.
- Progent can assist you to plan and implement a smooth move from onsite Active Directory to cloud-based Azure AD or to a hybrid system that uses Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to centralize identity services across on-premises and cloud applications. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to manage and debug outdated implementations of Active Directory like Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. To find out more, see Active Directory and Azure AD planning and deployment experts.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow businesses to maximize resource utilization, streamline network operations, and improve workload uptime and security. operate several virtual machines on one actual computer. Typical usage scenarios for virtualization are resource efficiency, low-cost platforms for applications that require older operating systems, and economical quarantining of software development or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual servers to maximize performance, reliability and manageability while at the same time lowering costs; suggest and validate business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a major failure; and deliver continuing support, troubleshooting, and consulting services as computer technology evolves.
- To view news articles in which Progent's IT consultants are quoted, visit Progent in the news. In case you are a member of the media and want to speak with Progent's media manager about cybersecurity or other IT topics, please contact Darrin Johnson: Teams: email@example.com. If you are facing a pressing deadline and are not able to hook up with Darrin immediately, please contact Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) at 866-735-8318.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.