Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Palo Alto by Progent's team of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware making up the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits transparent testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can produce audit reports to verify complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consulting services have extensive experience providing remote and on-premises support for organizations of all sizes who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that users can communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the breadth of skills to solve network issues that span numerous vendors and that represent a mix of legacy and current technology. Progent offers cost-effective remote expertise to assist you with any stage of designing, deploying, managing and maintaining your BYOD environment. Progent can deliver as-needed technical support to help you to resolve especially challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to ensure that you complete strategic network projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for operating systems, applications, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide customized group or individual training to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- If you includes Cisco routers, you may be using an old release of IOS, the network OS used in virtually all Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often provides upgrades to IOS to fix problems, plug security gaps, or improve features. However, updating Cisco IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco device and your network infrastructure. For example, there may be limitations of internal RAM that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a wide variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco software platform like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can run inventories of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate upgrades, provision Cisco devices, copy software images/, activate and verify your update, optimize throughput, resolve problems, and teach your IT managers how to take advantage of all important new features.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 developers, SharePoint Server 2010 specialists and SharePoint 2007 experts can help you evaluate the economic case for implementing the current release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your application, provide setup and deployment expertise, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end DBM, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, develop a company-wide security strategy that incorporates portal solutions, and provide troubleshooting and Contact Center services.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a complete solution that manages all aspects of online desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Intended for smaller organizations with few full-time service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve challenging issues. For more information, refer to Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key part of any overall network security plan. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house IT resources. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are properly configured and consistently monitored.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist you to create and support database applications that utilize Microsoft's SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows industry best practices to build scalable, manageable SQL Server database applications and knows how to work with a customer's management to deliver programs in a timely and affordable manner. Progent for can assist you to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a wide range of professional support services including requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering, consolidation of stored procedures, replication solutions, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.