Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of consulting and support help for information environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Palo Alto vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth support in specialized software areas, allowing you to create fast, affordable and comprehensive IT solutions that fit the unique requirements of your company. Progent's application development consultants can help your company to customize Microsoft's major business applications by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions reduce the effort needed for IT administrators to deploy applications so they are standardized across an entire user base, provide the power to control access to business data, and enable quick deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new VDI infrastructure that powers RDS simplifies desktop connectivity, improves responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies administration, and provides an almost transparent client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure pilot and production environments, optimize your system architecture to support virtual desktops efficiently, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your network administrators to follow industry best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network management tools and is intended to offer a unified mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist businesses of any size with all facets of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, show you how to migrate efficiently from older versions of VMM, design processes for building and deploying VMs and hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, configure virtual switches and load balancers, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's certified virtualization professionals offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Based in , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite support, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in California and in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide high-level online network consulting, server monitoring, and emergency technical support in order to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for companies anywhere in the United States.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a recognized qualification that signifies expertise in network security audit and control. Certified by ANSI, the CISA credential requires that consultants pass an extensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to assist companies in the areas of information systems audit services, IT governance, network assets and infrastructure ROI, IT support, protection of information assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide variety of online services to assist your organization to plan, develop, test, install, administer, and troubleshoot applications powered by any version of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to upgrade your legacy Excel applications to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between various releases of Excel. Progent offers on-demand support to organizations who need a quick solution to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Excel can be customized to address the needs of individual users or groups.
- The updated version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes several new features such as specialized Role Centers, improved business intelligence and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts offer custom programming, configuration and debugging services to help your company to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV to additional services and applications. In addition, Progent can help you to create and utilize data warehouses so you can enhance your knowledge of your business, attract additional clients, refine your marketing campaigns, and build productive alliances.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas including speed, availability, security, and cloud integration. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works seamlessly with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective online and on-premises consulting services including planning, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and software development expertise to help organizations of any size to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to carry out a cost-effective transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax AP experts can provide affordable online and on-premises support for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 wireless APs. For details about Progent's support for Catalyst 9100 Family of Wireless APs, refer to Catalyst 9100 Wireless APs system planning, deployment, and management consulting.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent offers extensive Microsoft SBS support services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your business to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from an on-premises datacenter powered by Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Regardless whether your resources reside on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and application development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert support for products from other major Firewall suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security plan and choose appropriate technologies from multiple suppliers to achieve your security objectives while staying within your budget restraints.
- Progent can provide the services of a certified video conferencing consultant with expertise integrating products from the leading telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to plan, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your IT system. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure engineers who can assist businesses of all sizes to build and maintain a network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides complete hosting of a small organization's servers in an environment that delivers the highest degree of availability and expandability and is also simple to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built upon proven virtualization platforms that enable small and midsize companies with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and network management while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.