Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small companies in the city of Palo Alto are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small to mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms like Microsoft SQL, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/restore solution built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed guidance to help you through challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management services to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and web software development. The new releases provide improved security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant enhancements in automated administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help your company to configure IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent can help you utilize Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting applications.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include design, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments based on Microsoft products by providing services including complex Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and development. For application and network management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 migration support services, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 upgrades, Progent can assist with planning and can also provide local help in installation at locations in larger cities throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network consulting experts can assist large businesses to fix intractable connectivity issues affecting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified security consultants can provide a professional and complete network security assessments to help large businesses comply with mandated security standards.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide businesses of any size advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that opens the door to the speedy development of enterprise-level business applications that offer your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to offering consulting, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the business value of your information system. Progent can also assist your company to carry out an efficient move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of SQL Server or from different RDBMS products.
- Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces important new features as well as a redesigned architecture. These enhancements favorably impact key facets of IT such as manageability, high availability (HA), compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, scalability, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can deliver remote or onsite support to help you manage, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level operating system that enables small organizations to transition from the older stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid computing model that includes local and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the possible productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Essentials and implementing a hybrid local/cloud design for your network environment. Progent can provide full-service project management so you can plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure planning and integration consulting.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2013 engineers, SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and SharePoint Server 2007 support professionals can show you how to rationalize the business justification for deploying the current release of SharePoint Server, consult with you on the appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint for your circumstances, provide setup and deployment expertise, assist you to set up MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that encompasses portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Premier security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the basic competencies and worldwide standards of skill that IT security managers are expected to master. CISM gives business management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM certification have the background and capability to provide efficient security management and consulting services.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and services that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations plus laptops and handhelds. Progent supports leading data protection platforms by delivering services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide support for Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable and fully managed solution for secure backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a complete solution that manages all aspects of remote desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, assigning ownership, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Intended for smaller businesses with few in-house service personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a significant savings from Progent's regular desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to handle the most issues. For details, visit Progentís online Call Center services for small organizations.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running throughout multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can help your organization to determine the benefits of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and assist you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and mid-sized organizations an affordable and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery. For a low monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup processes and allows rapid recovery of vital files, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted as a result of component breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical data. Read about the complete ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.