Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Palo Alto neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates over 25 years of background assisting manufacturing and distribution organizations to simplify supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes to bring products to market fast and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with over two decades of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting that can range from as-needed guidance to comprehensive solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, ETL, Microsoft 365 integration, training, and DBA services. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Consulting Services.
- Current strains of ransomware not only encrypt critical online information but also infiltrate many accessible system backup mechanisms. Progent's seasoned ransomware cleanup consultants can help your business to rebuild an IT network victimized by a ransomware attack like Ryuk, Dharma, NotPetya, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To find out more, visit ransomware removal and operations recovery services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to configure collaborative applications such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to enable their telecommuters to benefit from productive teamwork with colleagues and customers. To learn about ways Progent can assist companies to install and manage collaboration applications for an at-home workforce, see collaboration technology consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable services to assist you business to install, configure, repair, and administer workstations and notebooks powered by Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop consulting services include Windows 11 planning and deployment consulting, Windows 10 migration support, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration, and 64-bit operating system expertise.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions lower the effort required for network managers to set up software programs so that they are standardized throughout an entire workforce, offer the power to control access to critical information, and enable quick installation of new or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines client access, enhances responsiveness, tightens security, unifies management, and provides a nearly seamless user experience. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure test and production deployments, improve your network infrastructure to accommodate virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and resolve security problems, and train your network administrators to follow industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, improve reaction time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can collaborate with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- Progent can provide the support of an accredited video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating products from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that preserves your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT system. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure consultants who can help companies of any size to build and maintain a communications network that delivers the speed, reliability, protection, and expandability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Situated in California's Silicon Valley, Progent provides companies of all sizes fast on-premises and remote access to network support experts located across the United States and Canada. Progent can provide high-level network design and integration consulting services, network monitoring, protection against and recovery from cyberthreats such as ransomware, and emergency troubleshooting in order to cut costs and improve uptime.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the initial SharePoint product was published. Progent's SharePoint Server 2013 consultants can assist your company to manage your existing SharePoint environment or upgrade a newer on-premises version of SharePoint or to SharePoint Online for a cloud-based or hybrid configuration. For details on upgrading, see SharePoint Server 2019 upgrade services.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security team members can help your company to protect your Mac network system through professional services such as performing complete security assessments, cleanup after work assaults, setting up firewalls, deploying safe mobile connectivity, deploying advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security strategy tailored for your organization and network system.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to create a next-generation cybersecurity environment that extends across your on-premises and cloud assets and protects any user anywhere with any endpoint device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration consulting.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.