Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Palo Alto by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have extensive knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, cleanup of test software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and fixing of failed setups of AD and AD-integrated software. Progent is also skilled in using advanced Active Directory utilities like ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration strategies that address important areas including Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT management model, utilization and structure of group policy objects, as well as protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service configurations on capability and speed. Progent can help companies to design and install deployments of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- The failover server cluster feature set built into the latest releases of Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to streamline the installation, configuration, and maintenance of clusters and to offer greater levels of system availability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster verification, revamped setup and installation, unified cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology experts can assist you evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, train your network support personnel to manage your cluster environment, deliver ongoing consulting and technical help services, and produce and validate a workplace recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can help you you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Load balancing your servers increases performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a broad assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content delivery technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 3-DNS.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer advanced expertise in deploying and using all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective online consulting services based on industry leading practices to help businesses of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services offered by Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for secure collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and customized webinar training classes.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts can provide affordable online consulting services for all releases of Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers expert support for Access application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers tailored online classes for Office Access development and database administration.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically requires that IT teams configure and fine tune many components of your Wi-Fi environment such as access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration experts offer remote and onsite assistance to help your organization build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering integration services that range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless VoIP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning HA system topology for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), databases and log files; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same advanced technology deployed by many of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight line of IT management outsourcing services addresses all key areas of information technology including email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, automated backup/recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and install a WiFi wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, providing your business a WLAN that delivers the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises survey features onsite inspection, spectrum and data protection assessment of your current WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís layout, testing for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, identification of the best locations for client-specified Wireless Access Points including Aironet APs, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive document defining a new wireless network.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small organization's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum level of availability and scalability and is also easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are built upon mature virtualization architectures that allow small companies with mixed- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and IT management while achieving world-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the toughest network problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier technical team members, Progent can rapidly and economically repair networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on implementation and integration jobs every year provides Progent a unique perspective on which techniques work and which do not in solving network issues.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller businesses to map, track, reconfigure and troubleshoot their networking hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always current, captures and manages the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when issues are detected. By automating complex network management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like network mapping, expanding your network, locating devices that require important software patches, or isolating performance problems. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small businesses
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.