Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad range of engineering and support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in the Palo Alto vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- SharePoint 2016, intended for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly unify on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include fast provisioning with the new MinRole installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and technical support support for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help you to integrate your macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are properly installed. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange support services including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored in person or remote macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progent provides full and meaningful reports of all support activity to ensure customers do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their IT service organization. Progent sends email documentation of services immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT service reporting makes it less risky for clients to move to a different support organization or take on increased support duties in house. Good support documentation also provides IT managers the visibility needed to assess the quality of support services and develop better informed IT budgets.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their reach, lower their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
- The overwhelming majority of business interoffice communications networks lack redundancy from Internet circuit failures. Progentís interoffice connectivity consultants can help small organizations achieve fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement high-availability Inter-office networks supported by zero-downtime EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connectivity and automatic fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice networking.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help your organization to plan and deploy a DR solution based onMicrosoft's latest failover clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing massive non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using low-cost equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for improving the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable creation of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade data center colocation Sites in the and larger cities throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting team can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you choose a colo facility that addresses the particular requirements of your company such as geographic location, space, connectivity, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center support services are designed for businesses with hardware located at co-location hosting facilities and requiring on-demand on-premises assistance at the colocation facility as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a selection of colocation center support services including network topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications networking, development and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing solutions, and creating high-availability server and storage clustering systems.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment across multiple sites, simplifies compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows secure end-user self service, and delivers a single control mechanism for administering multi-operating system networks based on on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist your organization with any aspect of planning, installing, using and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for local, cloud, or hybrid environments.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.