Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Palo Alto vicinity are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable help with system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduces a new design that improves cloud integration, works with the most popular handheld devices, permits one-time login with Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the depth and breadth of technical skills and hands-on experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with deploying and managing Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out an efficient migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to deploy, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and build security into your business processes. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall consulting services.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technologies from a range of top hardware and software companies. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network infrastructure engineering services, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and development support, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall configuration.
- Progent's Android phone and tablet integration expertise have extensive background delivering remote and on-premises support for businesses of any size who want to integrate Android phones and tablets into their IT networks so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of skills to solve network issues that involve multiple manufacturers and that entail a mix of older and up-to-date technology. Progent provides cost-effective remote consulting to assist you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can deliver as-needed support to assist you to handle especially stubborn IT problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management services to ensure that you complete major network initiatives on time and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid network environments and can provide support for all major operating systems, apps, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and operate Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning and updating, streamlines security and compliance settings management, keeps track of network resources, protects against company data leakage, provides network health reporting, enables secure end-user self service, and delivers a common control mechanism for managing multi-operating system networks based on on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Azure cloud experts can assist you with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- The latest variants of ransomware not only scramble critical online files but also infiltrate any accessible system backup resources. Progent's experienced ransomware cleanup consultants can help your business to restore a network breached by a ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. To find out more, see ransomware cleanup and operations recovery services.
- The Help Desk service model used by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize businesses an affordable option to replace reliance on independent service individuals by offering broad expertise shared by all support groups, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to world-class specialists for solving even the most complex problems, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow through overseen by veteran service administrators, a selection of convenient ways for requesting support tasks, and excellent process visibility made possible by ticket tracking and available via a web portal.
- Progent's consultants have supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has provided system integration, customization, education, and debugging services since the platform's original release. Progent offers top-tier support for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, validate, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a an outdated version of GP to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist your company to administer and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to evaluate the likely strategic benefits of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration experts can help your IT organization to plan and execute a smooth upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants can provide a broad variety of online services to assist you to plan, develop, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug business applications powered by any version of Excel, including Excel 2016 and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to move your legacy Excel applications to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between various versions of Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to organizations who need a fast fix to a stubborn issue associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide full project management services for migrating or developing mission-critical application software based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training for Office Excel can be customized to address the needs of individuals or teams.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of network security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with all of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting security incidents.
- Progentís shared Help Desk services make it possible for your business to share responsibilities for Help Desk services transparently between your IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of veteran desktop support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is a collaborative service desk solution based on the top PSA platform for handling end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, status tracking, and metrics. To learn more, see Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that can range from desktop troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help clients to cut costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.