Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a wide array of consulting and support help for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small companies in the Palo Alto neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, scale, data security, availability, mobile computing integration, and built-in analytics and reporting. Innovations include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for data warehousing, R language support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized control over on-premises and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation including evaluating network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting incidents.
- The latest strains of crypto-ransomware not only encrypt vital on-line data but also infiltrate many accessible system restores and backups. Progent's proven ransomware cleanup consultants can assist you to reconstruct a network breached by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. For more information, visit ransomware cleanup and operations rebuild services.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small businesses a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, distributed, and cloud architectures and also enables low-cost backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as short as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), military-grade encryption, item-level recovery options for individual files and emails, support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes and VMware vCenter for managing larger deployments, and support for Microsoft VSS technology to back up online VMs without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of consulting services to assist you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For details, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for products from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a detailed security strategy and choose appropriate technologies from a variety of vendors to achieve your security objectives while sticking within your spending limits.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote top performance and dependable
uptime for key workloads by providing unified, mixed-platform tracking of IT infrastructure deployed across local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide world-class online and onsite expertise to help
businesses of any size to design, implement, optimize, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to migrate to SCOM 2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from other monitoring products, or combine multiple monitoring systems into a unified IT management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to expand your Operations Manager 2016 scope to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers value-priced service options that will give your network system the reliability, security, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring service packages, combining the talent of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the latest network management applications, and comprehensive service packages, can keep your mission-critical network software and servers up and running.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2013 engineers, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 developers and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 experts can assist you to rationalize the business case for implementing the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint, consult with you on the most sensible version of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, provide configuration and deployment expertise, assist you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and customized application programs to operate with SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Helpdesk services.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can assist the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X environments by providing support services and knowledge transfer in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's experts can provide expertise in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with discrete projects such as digitizing audio or video or building a video post production facility.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer broad backgrounds in the integration and support of wireless information technology and can assist you to plan, deploy, administer and repair wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, expandable, easy to manage and operate, ready to handle your vital workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.