Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small businesses in the Palo Alto vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the latest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM apps that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for survivability.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the advantages organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for network consulting that ranges from router configuration to advanced project management. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to reduce costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- The updated release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers several new features including tailored Role Centers, enhanced management information and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow support. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts can provide custom programming, integration and troubleshooting services to help your company to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to connect MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to other systems and applications. Also, Progent can assist you to design and analyze data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your operations, acquire more clients, refine your sales strategies, and form productive partnerships.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can offer organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that allows the speedy development of enterprise-class business programs that offer your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity and profitability of your information system. Progent can also assist you to carry out a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from different database products.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces a new design that enhances cloud integration, supports popular handheld devices, permits one-time login with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the depth and breadth of knowledge and hands-on experience to address the many technical and business issues involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out a smooth migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this powerful product.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA to verify an IT professional's ability to design, implement, and support information system controls to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help your company to develop and execute a risk management plan that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your organization's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small businesses a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud architectures and also enables cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Headline features include industry-leading inline deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as short as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, military-grade encryption, granular recovery capability for specific files and emails, extensive support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and for vCenter for handling large-scale deployments, and support for Microsoft VSS technology to back up live virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of services to assist you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, centralizes security and compliance settings management, keeps track of network assets, guards against company data leakage, performs network health reporting, allows secure end-user self service, and offers a single point of control for administering multi-operating system networks running on-prem, cloud, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help you with any aspect of designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with any of the security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting incidents.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.