Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size companies in Palo Alto are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical help for system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent utilizes a team approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the toughest technical problems that can crop up occasionally. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can rapidly and economically solve issues that would baffle most computer service organizations. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and troubleshooting jobs annually provides Progent a well-grounded view concerning what approaches work and which ones do not in resolving IT problems.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and medium-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and allows rapid restoration of vital files, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to component failures, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's BDR consultants can deliver advanced expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, when needed, can help you to restore your critical data. Find out about the entire ProSight line of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent can deliver a wide range of cost-effective support services to assist you company to deploy, configure, repair, and manage workstations and laptops powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 planning consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure consistent performance and maximum
availability for critical applications by offering unified, cross-platform tracking of IT infrastructure deployed throughout local datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting group offers world-class online and onsite support to assist
businesses of any size to plan, implement, optimize, update and repair Operations Manager 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to move to Operations Manager
2016 from older versions of Operations Manager or from different monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a cohesive infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also show you
how to extend your SCOM 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use specified content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or unauthorized data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry security standards and regulatory requirements like HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, maintain, and debug Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the newest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally known as CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent can deliver expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for survivability.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) deliver a major performance improvement over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized management of advanced cybersecurity features like application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall consultants can help you to design and execute a smooth migration to Cisco Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to create and centrally manage IT ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower family of NGFWs Firewalls, see Firepower Series firewalls integration services.
- Recent strains of ransomware not only encrypt critical on-line information but also infect many accessible system backup resources. Progent's proven ransomware cleanup consultants can assist you to restore an IT network victimized by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Cerber, MegaCortex, or Locky. To learn more, see ransomware removal and system recovery services.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid ecosystems that combine Office 365 and local installations of Exchange. This permits you to have specific mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you with any phase of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed support to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 solution is completed on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- The vast majority of small business multi-office communications networks lack redundancy to deal with Internet circuit outages. Progentís multi-site connectivity engineers can help small businesses create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office connections supported by zero-downtime EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and transparent fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- Progent provides live online instruction for a range of productivity applications. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual learning provides the advantages of conventional in-person seminars, such as instant communication between clients and teachers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the schedules of teachers and students.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow IT organizations to optimize resource utilization, streamline network management, and improve workload continuity and data protection. run several virtual machines on a single actual computer. Common applications for virtual servers include resource efficiency, low-cost platforms for applications that require outdated OS software, and affordable segregation of software programming or testing environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting services, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX virtual network design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize speed, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting costs; suggest and test business recovery plans that reduce downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing support, repair, and engineering assistance as computer technology advances.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.