Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small companies in Palo Alto by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange hosting and management services provide an enterprise-class data center with redundant electrical and environmental control systems, 24x7 staffed security and IT support center, and fault-tolerant connections to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are configured as virtual servers for fault tolerance, easy expandability, and rapid recovery. Services feature integration with your business network, connectivity with mobile computing devices, continual tracking of performance and security, spam and virus filtering, patch and revision control, Help Desk Call Center support, per-day backup, and comprehensive email management services.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to provide their remote employees with secure and reliable access to public cloud resources. To find out about ways Progent can assist organizations to configure resilient Cloud connnections for their at-home workers, visit cloud expertise for remote workers.
- If you want to redo your organizationís web site, build internal webs for applications like as human resources or employee training, establish a successful web presence for a start-up venture, or put together enterprise-class, data integrated e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web designers and developers. Web site design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web site software development, web site project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Office Access consultants can assist you to plan, build, and support database-intensive web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and manage a protected, robust server and communications environment including remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Progent offers live online webinar education seminars. Virtual online webinars offer a convenient and economical solution for teaching your IT personnel to operate a broad selection of key applications including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also can provide individualized training for Microsoft Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite training for clients larger cities across the United States.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently based on best practices.
- Progent's consultants have supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost 20 years and Progent has delivered integration, software development, training, and debugging services since the product's debut. Progent offers high-level support for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to design, pilot, and implement a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release of GP to the current release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to deploy unified endpoint management solutions for administering endpoints operated by work-from-home employees. To learn about how Progent can help you to manage the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce, see consulting expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workers.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer affordable in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, penetration alerts, device management, and web filtering via leading-edge technologies packaged within a single agent managed from a single console. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's specific requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that require immediate attention. Progent's consultants can also assist your company to install and verify a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.