Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and technical support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Palo Alto vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Current versions of crypto-ransomware not only scramble critical on-line information but also infiltrate most accessible system backups. Progent's experienced ransomware cleanup consultants can assist you to rebuild a network breached by a crypto-ransomware attack like Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, Cerber, TeslaCrypt, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware cleanup and system restoration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration consultants can help your business in all phases of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning HA infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; determining storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Progent has provided online IT consulting service to businesses in every state in the U.S. Many of these customers have indicated their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to see what they say concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that allows organizations of all sizes to create a manageable and protected communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with instant messaging, presence, audio/video and web meetings with app sharing and whiteboard, and both IP-based and PSTN telephony across a broad range of stationary PCs and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist you to manage your legacy Lync environment or design and implement a cost-effective migration to a more current system by providing Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also assist create a hybrid cloud architecture that combines on-premises Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent has extensive experience providing Operations Manager support and using this powerful system monitoring software.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized companies two affordable outsourcing service options based on Operations Manager:
Managed Network Monitoring Bundle and
24x7 System Monitoring Bundle.
To download a single-page printable datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: System Monitoring Bundles.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you may be running an old release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in almost all Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently offers upgrades to IOS in order to fix problems, shore up security gaps, or add functionality. However, updating IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco appliance and your network environment. For example, there could be limited local RAM that could cause a new software release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants offer a broad selection of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or any Cisco software platform like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run inventories of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy software images/, configure and test your new software, tune performance, troubleshoot issues, and teach your network support staff how to take advantage of any significant new features.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide variety of remote services to help your organization to design, program, test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot business applications based on any version of Excel, including Excel 2016 and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to upgrade your existing Excel applications to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility problems between different releases of Excel. Progent can provide as-needed support to clients looking for a quick fix to a specific issue related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for migrating or developing mission-critical application software built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to address the special requirements of individual users or groups.
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system designed for the legal profession. Progent can provide the services of NetDocs specialists who can provide expert guidance to help you to plan, deploy, manage, tune, or troubleshoot a document management system environment powered by NetDocuments. For information about Progent's support services for NetDocs, visit NetDocuments DMS support services.
- Altaro VM Backup software provides small and mid-size organizations a dependable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also supports low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of online or on-premises services to help you to plan, install, optimize and debug a modern backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight Data Protection Services Altaro VM Backup, Progent offers a fully managed backup/restore service based on Altaro VM Backup technology. For more information, visit Altaro VM Backup consulting services.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Certified network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the basic competencies and global standards of skill that information security managers are required to master. It gives executive management the assurance that those who have earned their CISM credential possess the background and capability to provide effective cybersecurity administration and support services.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to craft custom Dynamics GP applications that offer all of the core elements of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the individualized needs of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and implement a WiFi network adapted to your environment, offering you a WLAN that has the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your company requires. Progent's predictive wireless planning services can be performed remotely and make use of cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis software to plan an efficient Wi-Fi network. Progentís onsite survey includes physical inspection, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's layout, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-requested Wi-Fi APs. Location and configuration services for Wi-Fi APs include Aironet Wi-Fi access point planning and deployment consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wireless access points system planning, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration experts can help you to design, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or on-premises support to help you to move efficiently to an advanced unified communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to establish connections between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.