Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Palo Alto area are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for network stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory mandates like HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about the entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that align with your security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall integration expertise.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises help to implement your upgrade to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate comprehensive documentation of your new messaging environment, educate your IT staff and end users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing management services and engineering support.
- Progent offers advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and training to help you to respond to possible disasters, minimize downtime for your essential IT operations, eliminate data loss, and meet examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your executive and network support staff to provide risk and business impact analysis, define interdependencies, identify the assets required to run your organization, prioritize business-critical IT services and specify acceptable restoration times, select hot backup centers, set up secure remote access capability for crucial workers, implement notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important part of any comprehensive IT system security plan. Progentís security experts can perform extensive unannounced penetration security tests without the knowledge of your organization's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether current security defense systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event history analysis are properly configured and actively monitored.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and test a consistent process for recovering services quickly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also supports transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consulting expert to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your IT system operating efficiently by checking the health of vital computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is sent automatically to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that all looming issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about the complete ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small organizations.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small companies who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT team but who still need information systems with world-class reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- Progent's MySQL software developers and DBAs can provide affordable online DBA or application development support and can assist businesses of all sizes to integrate and support MySQL in a reliable IT environment that provides advanced performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- If you need to redo your corporate web site, build in-house sites for functions like as HR or employee training, establish a compelling web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-grade, database driven web solutions, Progent has capable and experienced web site development consultants. Web site custom software development services available from Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web site design, web site project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design and creation. Progent's certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Access consultants can help you to design, deploy, and support database-intensive web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you build and manage a protected, dependable server and communications environment incorporating wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, simple to administer and use, ready to support your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies such as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and installation, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consultants have extensive experience delivering remote and onsite assistance for businesses of any size who want to incorporate Android phones into their information networks so that mobile clients can work together from virtually anywhere. Progent offers the range of know-how to resolve technical problems that span numerous manufacturers and that represent a mix of legacy and up-to-date information technology. Progent offers budget-friendly remote technical support to assist you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing and maintaining your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide occasional technical support to assist you to handle particularly challenging IT issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you finish strategic network projects on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide expertise with operating systems, applications, management utilities and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one training sessions to help you manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.