Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Palo Alto neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical help with network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business, allows organizations of all sizes to create a centrally managed and protected communications ecosystem that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing model with IM, presence, audio/video and web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a wide range of desktop and handheld clients. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can help your company to evaluate the advantages of Lync 2013, create an in-house, cloud-resident (via Lync Online) or hybrid model appropriate for your current and future plans, deploy Lync 2013 in a way that expedites your return on investment, and provide custom webinar and on-premises training to your IT team and users. Progent has expertise in critical pieces of a Lync 2013 solution that include Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange, and Progent can assist you to integrate Lync 2013 with popular Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps such as Outlook clients, Word and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server experts can also help you to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Skype for Business.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides two-way firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device management, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools packaged within one agent accessible from a single console. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's specific requirements and that helps you prove compliance with legal and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alarms that require urgent action. Progent's consultants can also help you to set up and test a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover rapidly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsource packages include system evaluation to ensure that your environment complies with professional standards of security and online connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your business, optional Helpdesk Services from Progent's technical experts, security auditing to help protect your network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís on-site support services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system experts and service specialists.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is an important achievement that signifies mastery in network security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential requires that candidates pass a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit professional able to help businesses in the fields of IS audit process, information technology governance, systems and architecture lifecycle, information technology support, protection of data assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces significant enhancements in speed, capacity, data security, high-availability, BOYD support, plus built-in analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational databases in one appliance for big data applications, Jason integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Reports, and seamless management of on-premises and cloud resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and on-premises support to assist businesses of any size to design, deploy, administer or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft products including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent can provide companies with an information management professional who can act as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology executive can provide long-term direction to assist you to deploy sensible technology to enhance business operations so they align more closely with your corporate goals. Your company can create and install a well thought out IT plan without absorbing the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Critical services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include growth strategies, planning technology budgets, building models for ROI, reengineering workflows, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security policies, monitoring service level agreements, streamlining network administration, patch management, network asset documentation management, and disaster recovery/business continuity preparedness.
- Progent's System Center consultants have more than a decade of background deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the key components included with System Center and can help your organization to plan, install, support, and fix your System Center 2012 R2 solution to optimize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade consulting to help your organization to transition to the latest edition of Microsoft System Center from an older one or from another datacenter management platform to provide the benefits of best-in-class deployment, management automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have more than 15 years of experience planning, implementing, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer organizations of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to design an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that provides the performance and resilience required to monitor your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to import and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network fabric as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to help you to fix critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to diagram, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are always current, captures and displays the configuration of almost all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when issues are detected. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores like network mapping, expanding your network, locating appliances that require important software patches, or isolating performance bottlenecks. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection (EPP) solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based machine learning tools to defend endpoints and servers and VMs against modern malware assaults such as ransomware and email phishing, which routinely escape legacy signature-based AV products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud resources and provides a single platform to address the complete malware attack lifecycle including filtering, detection, mitigation, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key features include single-click rollback with Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable managed services for small organizations
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.