Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Palo Alto are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- If you are developing UNIX applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an affordable way to maintain an IT network that features high availability, security and high performance.
- Progent employs a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most difficult network problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting staff, Progent can quickly and affordably repair issues that would baffle ordinary computer service organizations. Working with thousands of customers on installation and integration jobs every year gives Progent a well-grounded perspective about which techniques succeed and which do not in resolving network problems.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen engineers can help your company to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to more current Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced online consulting support to help businesses of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help your it team to design and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid network models that combine on-premises IT assets as well as public cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of cloud migration support services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist your company to manage and maintain Windows 7 devices. Progent's consultants can also help you to assess the potential business advantages of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 deployment experts can help your IT organization to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows 10.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth support for all the technologies that go into creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted Active Directory objects, removal of evaluation application configuration objects in on-line AD environment, and repair of unsuccessful installations of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also experienced in working with ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory tools such as NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address key areas including AD naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT administration model, use and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the impacts of server and service implementations on capability and speed. Progent can assist businesses to design and roll out deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progentís BI reporting experts offer online and onsite expertise to help you with any phase of business intelligence reporting from debugging or modernizing reports to planning and deploying an advanced BI environment. Progent's management reporting experts can help you to maintain your current BI system, help you to upgrade databases and applications from an outdated reporting platform to a modern one, and provide as-needed remote mentoring tailored to your specific needs. Progentís management reporting professionals offer expertise in the leading business analytics reporting platforms such as the SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- The vast majority of business multi-site communications infrastructures have no recovery ability to handle Internet connection failures. Progentís interoffice connectivity engineers can help small organizations create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and implement high-availability Inter-office networks supported by fault tolerant EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connectivity and transparent fail-over can provide economical 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will help you create a fault-tolerant network that includes essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís consulting experts can help your company to implement a network architecture with features such as failover Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide disaster recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, test, and document a recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all support work to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends e-mail documentation of services shortly after finishing each support task, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive IT service reporting makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a different support organization or assume more service duties internally. Complete service documentation also provides management the visibility needed to assess the quality of support services and produce better informed network budgets.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall able to defend systems from external and internal attacks. Both products provide deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover attacks that frequently eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server's technology while delivering a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security features offered by the product are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware appliances from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a modern firewall solution by providing system design, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales activities such as listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their cost of sales, improve reaction time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.