Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small companies in the Palo Alto neighborhood are focused on customers who need fast and economical assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies incorporated within one agent managed from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can help you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's specific requirements and that allows you demonstrate compliance with government and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent can also help your company to set up and verify a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert support for products from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security plan and select the right products from a variety of suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online consulting to help companies of all sizes to integrate their information networks with popular public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid architectures that seamlessly combine physical resources along with cloud services. To help you to incorporate public cloud services with networks, Progent offers a range of public cloud integration services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and integration services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to ensure top performance and maximum uptime for critical applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of physical and virtual infrastructure installed throughout on-premises systems and private and public clouds. Progent's consulting team offers advanced remote and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, integrate, optimize, update and repair Operations Manager 2016 deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consulting experts can help your company to migrate to SCOM 2016 from older releases or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you how to expand your SCOM 2016 environment to include resources hosted on public clouds by providing Microsoft Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions. In addition, Progent can help you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more recent versions such as SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to implement collaboration applications such as SharePoint and Teams to permit their teleworkers to benefit from productive teamwork with fellow workers and other stakeholders. To find out about ways Progent can assist companies to integrate and maintain collaborative platforms for a remote workforce, visit collaboration platforms support services for teleworkers.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and CUBE configuration consultants can help organizations of any size to design, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or onsite expertise to help you to move efficiently to a modern communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications experts can help you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media applications such as Skype for Business Server and Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Catalyst 802.11ax Wireless Access Point experts offer affordable online and onsite support for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 and 6E wireless access points. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 and 6E Access Points, see Catalyst 9100 Wireless APs system planning, deployment, and management consulting.
- Progent provides live online classes for popular client applications. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher collaboration, Outlook security, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, Windows 10 configuration, and Windows 11 migration. Live online learning provides the benefits of traditional in-person sessions, including immediate communication between clients and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of trainers and trainees.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.