Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size companies in the Palo Alto neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical assistance with network stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can offer organizations of any size expert MS SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis package that allows the rapid creation of enterprise-class business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, maintenance and problem solving services, Progent's SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to carry out an efficient migration from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle expert for Oracle DBA support or an Oracle application developer. Progent can assist you to create efficient solutions for key Oracle database administration tasks including database tuning, backup and restore strategies, and database protection, or mentor your in-house staff how to follow industry leading practices for simplifying major administration tasks. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL programmer to help your company to build, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle applications that can vary from business reports to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent has skill using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can assist you to tune existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for smaller organizations to map, track, enhance and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as routers, firewalls, and load balancers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that network diagrams are kept current, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends alerts when issues are detected. By automating complex network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating appliances that require critical updates, or identifying the cause of performance bottlenecks. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants can deliver in-depth consulting services for Cisco's Wi-Fi solutions by delivering services including Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless APs consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family Wireless APs system design, deployment, and management services, Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point integration and consulting services, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Recent variants of ransomware not only scramble critical online data but also infect any accessible system backup resources. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery consultants can assist your business to reconstruct a network damaged by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. To learn more, visit ransomware cleanup and system recovery services.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist your business to plan, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can help you to organize your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can assist you build and manage an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages intended to enable small companies to get an independent security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a comprehensive test of your network from outside your company firewall to uncover potential risks in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional executes a system scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to uncover vulnerabilities to inside threats. The two security inventory services are set up and run from a protected external site.
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can assist large enterprises to architect, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing services like Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Teams consulting, Microsoft Skype for Business support, plus SQL Server 2019 database administration and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest organizations to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase service. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you only get charged for the time spent resolving your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you pay only for the time when a Progent consultant is actually on-site solving your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available expert is usually close by to help. Progent can also dispatch on-premises support to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of answering a support request. Progent's online support team has provided help to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi LAN customized for your environment, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the coverage, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and hand-off capability your business requires. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be carried out offsite and make use of advanced RF modeling and analysis tools to plan a cost-effective wireless LAN. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes physical inspection, RF and data protection audits of your existing wireless network, evaluation of your buildingís layout, testing for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for client-specified Wireless Access Points. Placement and configuration services for wireless APs include Cisco Aironet wireless access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business wireless access points consulting, Catalyst 9100 family WiFi 6/6E APs solution planning, Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and on premises expertise to help you with any aspect of BI reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and implementing an advanced BI environment. Progent's BI experts can help your company to support your existing BI environment, help you to upgrade databases and applications from an outdated reporting platform to a modern one, and provide as-needed remote training tailored to your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals can provide experience in all popular BI reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your network running at peak levels by tracking the health of critical computers that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alarm is sent immediately to your designated IT staff and your assigned Progent consultant so that all looming problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt productivity. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your company to design and carry out a cost-effective migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with on-prem Windows Server 2019. For details, see Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.