Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for IT environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Palo Alto area by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help you to configure, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, previously named CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps like Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Express for voicemail management, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for survivability.
- Patch management includes installing software or firmware updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals like printers, network appliances like routers and Wi-Fi APs, and IoT devices such as alarms and robotics. Prompt and correctly managed updating maximizes security, compliance, availability, and capability. Sporadic patch management can cause security gaps, compatibility issues, slow or erratic performance, needless downtime, or unavailability of important functions. Progent's managed services for patch management provide organizations of any size a flexible and cost-effective alternative for assessing, validating, scheduling, implementing, and documenting software and firmware updates to your ever-evolving IT system. To find out more, see Progent's software update management services.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants offer wide-ranging backgrounds in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help you to plan, install, manage and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, expandable, simple to manage and operate, ready to support your vital applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent cover a selection of wireless solutions and include smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and installation, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages designed to enable small companies to get an objective security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a comprehensive test of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional executes a system scan from an authorized computer within your company firewall to assess the risk to internal assaults. The two security inventory packages are configured and run from a secured external location.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum level of dependability and scalability and is in addition simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based on mature virtualization techniques that enable small businesses with mixed- platform environments to save significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure support, and IT administration while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor flexibility. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a wide variety of remote services to help your organization to design, develop, test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot business applications based on any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to move your existing Excel applications to the latest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility problems between different releases of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to clients who need a quick fix to a stubborn problem related to Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications built on Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training for Office Excel can be customized to meet the needs of individual users or groups.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security experts can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through professional services which include performing extensive security assessments, recovery from virus and worm assaults, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote connectivity, installing automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a detailed security strategy tailored for your enterprise and network system.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery platform for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide array of consulting support services to help your business to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Barracuda Backup. For additional information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- If you are developing UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an inexpensive way to maintain an IT network that features reliability, security and performance.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web site hosting and application programming. The latest versions provide enhanced protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while incorporating major improvements in automated administration. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a new architecture that enhances cloud integration, supports popular handheld devices, permits single sign-on with Azure AD, and strengthens security and compliance. Progent's experienced Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the broad knowledge and experience to address the many IT and business issues involved with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help your organization to perform an efficient migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts can provide affordable online consulting services for all editions of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert help for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom online classes for Access application programming and DBA services.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.