Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small companies in the Palo Alto vicinity are focused on clients who need quick and affordable help with network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security gateways that align with your security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, see WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to diagram, monitor, enhance and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances such as routers and switches, firewalls, and access points plus servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology maps are kept updated, captures and manages the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that need important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business integrators can provide online and on-premises expertise for companies of any size to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan a local, cloud or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; configure HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration systems like Cisco UC. Progent's certified information security consultants can assist you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory standards.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can help you to plan, integrate, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-based SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or on-premises expertise to assist companies to move efficiently to a productive unified communications network that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business or Lync for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration consultants have years of experience delivering remote and onsite assistance for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their information systems so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from anywhere. Progent has the breadth of know-how to solve technical issues that involve numerous vendors and that represent a mix of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent offers budget-friendly online consulting to assist you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can deliver as-needed support to assist you to handle especially stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to help you complete strategic IT initiatives on time and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide expertise with operating systems, applications, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or one-on-one classes to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies more than 25 years of background assisting manufacturing and distribution organizations to simplify supply chains and streamline key processes to get products to market fast and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP consultant with over two decades of background with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting that spans from occasional advice to comprehensive solution planning and project management. Sample services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a crossover platform between the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers design and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines onsite and cloud-based components into a seamless intranet system. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 Server configuration and development support.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as laptops and handhelds. Progent can help you with leading data protection platforms by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help your business to create effective solutions for critical Oracle database administration activities such as database tuning, backup and restore processes, and database security, or mentor your in-house personnel how to use industry leading practices for simplifying various administration procedures. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle programs that can vary from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can assist you to tune existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide businesses of any size advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis platform that opens the door to the speedy creation of enterprise-grade business applications that can give your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information system. Progent can also assist your company to perform a cost-effective move to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy versions of Microsoft SQL Server or from different RDBMS products.
- Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size companies to design, install, tune, administer, and troubleshoot information networks that support remote workers. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for teleworkers, go to remote workers expertise.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.