Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small organizations in the city of Palo Alto by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the initial product was released more than a decade ago, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT know-how to assist businesses of any size to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint Server 2013 apps that bring substantial business value to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to assess the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration solution; decide whether an on-premises, online or hybrid configuration is best suited for your busi9ness; and select the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or can help in specific jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises support to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide in-depth expertise for the technologies that go into creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management software, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent's certified Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies of any size to incorporate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications including Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that offers quick return on investment and enables improved business results. Progent can assist you to integrate Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft technologies including SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and SQL Server running locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to resolve compatibility issues between different releases of Microsoft Office desktop and offers customized online Office and Office 365 training to individual users and groups.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small businesses a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Azure storage. Headline features include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as short as five minutes for minimizing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, item-level restore capability for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes and for vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a broad range of consulting services to help you to plan, install, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can assist businesses of any size to follow leading practices to configure System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, fabric, storage systems, and libraries; design, integrate, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive monitoring. Progent can assist your business to migrate from an earlier release of SCVMM or from a third-party management system, and Progent can assist you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem so you realize maximum return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration engineers can help your company to administer and maintain Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to estimate the potential business value of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 deployment experts can assist your IT organization to design and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to providing the best quality of online IT support services available for urgent and non-critical problems. For urgent issues that impact many users, key people, or a line-of-business application, the Technical Response Center is set up to respond in less than an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding every corrected problem to make sure you are comfortable with the resolution and ready to close out the ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually requires that IT teams configure and optimize numerous key pieces of your wireless environment such as wireless access points, routers and switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration consultants offer online and onsite assistance to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by providing integration services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of an IP phone or access point to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server hosting support services offer an enterprise-class data center that features backed-up power and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and IT support center, plus failover access to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtual servers for fault tolerance, smooth expandability, and rapid recovery. Services feature complete incorporation with your network, access to mobile computing devices, continual tracking of performance and network security, spam and virus filtering, patch and revision management, Help Desk Call Center support, daily backup, and comprehensive messaging administration support.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.