Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small organizations in Palo Alto are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical help for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to design, deploy and debug the network infrastructure required for telecommuters. Areas of network infrastructure for which Progent's experts offer assistance include secure and efficient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software, router integration, wireless LAN planning and implementation, and reliable Internet connections. To find out about Progent's network infrastructure consulting services for remote workers, see infrastructure consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 hybrid cloud solutions expertise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Exchange 2007 Server consultants to architect a fault-tolerant email solution that includes protected email connectivity throughout your business. For mobile workers with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Altaro VM Backup software from Hornetsecurity offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and budget-friendly solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, remote, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and offers a wide array of remote or onsite consulting services to assist you to plan, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a modern backup and disaster recovery system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. With ProSight DPS Altaro VM Backup, Progent delivers a managed backup/recovery service powered by on Altaro VM Backup technology. To learn more, see Altaro VM Backup consulting services.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business integration experts can provide remote and onsite consulting services for organizations of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to plan a local, cloud or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Office or Microsoft 365; configure HA solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration platforms such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified information security experts can assist you to create and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business solution that meets regulatory requirements. Progent can also help you create a hybrid cloud deployment that integrates on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent can supply businesses with an information management expert who can function as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology officer can provide long-term direction to assist you to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business operations so they match more closely with your corporate goals. Your business can create and implement a well thought out IT plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key tasks Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, rationalizing technology budgets, creating and tracking models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, establishing security standards, business impact analysis, automating data center management, patch control, network asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can help your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from outdated products to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to enable your business to streamline the administration and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help you manage networks that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 and 6E Access Point experts offer affordable remote and on-premises support for Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 and 6E wireless access points. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 and 6E Access Points, see Catalyst 9100 Wireless APs solution planning, deployment, and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide organizations of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy creation of advanced business applications. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the productivity and profitability of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to carry out an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you integrate WatchGuard Firebox Firewall/VPN security gateways that align with your security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration expertise.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.