Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small organizations in the Palo Alto vicinity are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical assistance with system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should provide a sense of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer advanced online and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint 2013 migration planning and development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and configuration, SQL Server 2016 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 management, Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to assist your company to optimize your environment to support local, branch office, at-home, and mobile users so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's network security engineers can assist you to plan and enforce security policies that protect important project data without disrupting the efficient exchange of authorized information.
- Exchange Server 2013 incorporates significant enhancements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers important new features plus a redesigned architecture. These enhancements affect vital IT areas including ease of administration, high availability (HA), security, cost of ownership, collaboration, scalability, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting experts can deliver online or on-premises support to assist your organization to administer, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to configure efficient remote endpoint management solutions for administering devices used by telecommuters. To find out about how Progent can assist your company to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce, go to expertise for managing the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription-based backup/restore platform for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which uses your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a wide array of consulting services to help your business to design, configure, operate and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide consulting support for a wide range of products and services that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of remote Internet connectivity experts to help your company to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution matches your business requirements. Services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, carrier and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a new ISP and/or service arrangement. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and deploying additional ones, setting up firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technology from a pool of top hardware and software companies. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products expertise, help with Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and development support, Citrix desktop virtualization consulting, and Juniper firewall set up.
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA support or an Oracle software developer. Progent can help you to develop effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks such as performance tuning, backup and restore strategies, and information security, or train your IT personnel how to use industry best practices for streamlining various management tasks. Progent can also provide the support of a PL/SQL programmer to help you to design, tune, enhance, or migrate Oracle-based applications that can vary from forms to database-powered web sites. Progent has experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also help you to optimize current SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management professional who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide long-term direction to assist your company to deploy appropriate technology to improve business processes so they match better with your business objectives. Your business can develop and install a well conceived IT plan without absorbing the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, building models for TCO, analyzing workflows, negotiating with vendors, defining security and compliance standards, cash flow management, automating network management, software revision tracking, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service centered on a phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to help assess your company's ability either to block or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will consult with you personally to collect information about your existing antivirus tools and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business requirements. For more information, see Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading information security vendors to provide web-based management and world-class security for your email traffic. The powerful structure of Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with an on-premises security gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based threats. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer serves as a preliminary barricade and keeps most unwanted email from reaching your security perimeter. This reduces your vulnerability to external threats and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device provides a further layer of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the onsite security gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the effort needed for IT managers to deploy software programs so that they are standardized across an entire workforce, provide the power to control access to business information, and allow fast deployment of additional or updated workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS simplifies desktop connectivity, improves responsiveness, tightens data security, centralizes administration, and provides a nearly seamless client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help your company to assess the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure test and on-line deployments, optimize your system architecture to accommodate virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your IT managers to follow industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.