Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in the Palo Alto neighborhood are focused on clients who need quick and economical assistance for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises platform that enables businesses of all sizes to create a manageable and secure communications environment that supports a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with chat, real-time presence, web conferencing with app sharing, as well as IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide assortment of desktop and handheld endpoints. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist your company to support your legacy Lync deployment or design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to a modern solution by offering Skype for Business Server consulting. Progent can also help you build a hybrid cloud deployment that combines self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, vendors can expand their reach, reduce their operating costs, improve response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you shorten development time and expedite your ROI.
- Progent's staff of IT system consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support like Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams consulting, Skype for Business management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database administration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with branch offices in larger cities across the U.S.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their support company. Progent sends email documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each support interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it less risky for customers to move to a different service organization or take on more support responsibilities in house. Good support documentation also provides management the visibility required to evaluate maintenance services and produce more realistic network budgets.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a range of consulting services to help companies of any size to support, administer, and repair environments that include workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration help.
- Progent's Power BI experts can assist you to plan, deploy, maintain, update or debug your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can help you to prepare your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you implement and manage an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist your organization to plan and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any network architecture including onsite, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand design review or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management and co-management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on schedule and on budget. For more information, visit SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer expertise with any of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting security incidents.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 developers and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 experts can help you evaluate the economic justification for implementing the current version of SharePoint Server, consult with you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your application, provide configuration and integration expertise, help you to install MS SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application programs to work with SharePoint Server, design a comprehensive security plan that encompasses portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Call Center support.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over 25 years of experience assisting manufacturing and service companies to simplify complex supply chains and streamline key processes to bring products to market fast and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with over two decades of experience working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers online or on-premises services that can range from as-needed advice to comprehensive solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services available from Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, upgrades, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. To learn more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite ERP Expertise.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing mission-critical applications, creating efficient migration procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery strategies, resolving compatibility problems, and establishing training environments for the latest products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot systems, the lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk while keeping vital network projects on schedule.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.