Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size organizations in the Palo Alto area are focused on clients who need quick and affordable help with system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to design, deploy and troubleshoot the network infrastructure for a remote workforce. Areas of infrastructure where Progent's consultants can provide support include safe and convenient VPN tunnel connections, VDI desktop platforms, router setup, Wi-Fi LAN design and implementation, and reliable Internet connections. For information about Progent's network infrastructure support services for remote workers, go to network infrastructure guidance for telecommuters.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a next-generation security environment that extends across your data center and cloud resources and protects any user at any location with any device. To find out more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices running throughout multiple sites with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of veteran Wi-Fi consultants who can help your organization to determine the value of UniFi technology for your environment and help you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- In performing IT projects for large customers, Progent uses a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budget constraints, scheduling deadlines, and engineering objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project goals definition, architecture steps, pilot evaluation, design tuning, and expertly guided implementation. All phases are documented to provide a detailed description of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop experts can assist you to design, deploy, administer, and support a virtual Windows application delivery system by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your network for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can help your organization to administer and support an off-site datacenter that offers high availability, enhanced security, and fast recovery. Progent can also help you with additional virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of top data security companies to provide web-based control and world-class security for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Progent's Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based malware. The cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your exposure to inbound attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device provides a further layer of analysis for inbound email. For outgoing email, the onsite gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Learn about the entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- The majority of small business multi-site communications networks feature no fault tolerance to deal with Internet line failures. Progentís multi-office communications consultants can help small organizations create non-stop Interoffice connectivity through redundant system architectures with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how redundant connections and transparent fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web site hosting and application development. The new versions provide enhanced protection, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while incorporating major improvements in automated management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for controlling ASP.NET applications.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can assist you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and support your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued devices to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to help your business to streamline the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist you maintain environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organization to design, install, test and maintain data protection solutions required for telecommuters. To learn about Progent's backup/recovery consulting services for at-home workers, visit data protection services for remote workers.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.