Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size businesses in Palo Alto are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable help for system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the functionality of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange 2010 and delivers powerful new features as well as a revamped structure. These enhancements favorably impact vital IT areas like ease of administration, availability, security and compliance, operational costs, collaboration, scalability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can provide online or on-premises support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- If you are creating UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to manage an information technology network that features high availability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Progent offers the services of CISM Premier cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic competencies and global standards of skill that IT security professionals are expected to master. It gives executive management the confidence that those who have qualified for their CISM credential possess the background and knowledge to provide efficient security management and consulting services.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide help with any of the network security services addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing network security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting events.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a unified voicemail solution that accelerates teamwork by providing flexible set of alternatives for accessing voice messages within an environment that is easy to implement and maintain. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voicemail messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified VoIP endpoint, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch locations with as many as 500 users. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consulting experts offer Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and troubleshooting services to make sure your CUE solution delivers maximum business value.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages intended to enable small companies to receive a professional security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs an extensive test of your network from beyond your company firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine within your firewall to evaluate vulnerabilities to internal attacks. Both security inventory packages are set up and run from a secured external site.
- If your network incorporates Cisco routers, you may be running an outdated release of IOS, the network OS powering most Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently publishes updates to IOS to correct problems, plug security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your network environment. For example, there could be limited internal RAM that might cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a wide array of support services related to upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run version audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, configure and test your update, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and train your network support managers how to get the benefits of any important new functions.
- Progent can provide online or on-premises help from a certified CCIE specialist to assist you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot converged communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds helping companies of all sizes to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integration experts can provide affordable remote and onsite support to help organizations to migrate any part of their critical IT resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save management hassle and equipment expense and allow access to Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced remote and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft products that work closely with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and Office PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to assist your company to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate safely and efficiently. Progent's network security engineers can help you to define and police security policies that safeguard sensitive business information without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized data.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to create a next-generation security solution that extends across your on-premises and cloud assets and guards any user at any location with any endpoint device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration consulting.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size businesses automatic backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware protection for key workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines running on Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to migrate from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management services to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses a low cost end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of vital files, applications and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted due to hardware breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when necessary, can help you to recover your critical data. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.