Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Palo Alto neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent utilizes a team approach to problem escalation, making it possible to deal with even the toughest network issues that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of 100s of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier technical team members, Progent can rapidly and affordably repair networking problems that would baffle ordinary IT service organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and troubleshooting tasks every year provides Progent a well-grounded perspective about which techniques work and which ones do not in resolving IT problems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide range of remote support services to assist your organization to design, program, test, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to migrate your existing Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Excel. Progent can provide on-demand support to organizations looking for a fast solution to a stubborn issue associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for upgrading or creating mission-critical application software based on Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size businesses a reliable and affordable platform for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, remote, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also supports cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Top capabilities include industry-leading Augmented Inline Deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection with backup spacing as little as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), military-grade encryption, granular restore capability for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server CSV and VMware vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up online virtual machines with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of services to assist you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup. To find out more, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can help large enterprises to architect, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering services like Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business migration support and Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft servers and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in or major cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, flat-rate services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge IT solutions deployed by many of the world's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight suite of outsourced network management services addresses all key aspects of modern networking such as email content filtering, security and compliance, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending sensitive or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Learn about the entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include planning, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting networks based on Microsoft products by providing services including complicated Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, SQL Server software programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and programming. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent can provide System Center 2016 planning and support, System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 migrations, Progent can help with architecture and can also provide onsite help in deployment at sites in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can help enterprises to resolve intractable connectivity problems affecting the stability or performance of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security consultants can provide an independent and comprehensive security assessments to help large businesses comply with regulatory security requirements.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential network assets adhere to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI like a cleaner and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also offer the long-term benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with information security standards, higher utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and higher availability. To learn more about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts can provide affordable remote support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and offers advanced support for application programming, database migration, performance optimization, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar classes for Access development and database administration.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint 2013 specialists, SharePoint Server 2010 specialists and SharePoint Server 2007 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business justification for deploying the latest release of SharePoint, advise you on the appropriate version of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your circumstances, provide configuration and integration expertise, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint, develop a company-wide security strategy that encompasses portal solutions, and provide troubleshooting and Help Desk services.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key component of any overall IT system security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal IT resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether existing security defense systems such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are correctly configured and actively monitored.
- Virtualization techniques allow IT organizations to maximize resource utilization, streamline network administration, and enhance workload continuity and data protection. operate several virtual machines on one physical computer. Common applications for virtualization are hardware consolidation, inexpensive platforms for programs that only run on older OS software, and affordable isolation of software programming or pilot environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can configure virtual servers to optimize speed, fault tolerance and ease of administration while at the same time cutting expenses; propose and validate disaster recovery plans that minimize productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and provide continuing support, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology advances.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.