Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Palo Alto vicinity are focused on customers who need immediate and economical assistance with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, find and protect data about your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be alerted automatically about impending expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can save as much as half of time spent searching for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for storing and sharing all documents required for managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and relating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you need as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your company to assess or update your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business requirements. Support services available from Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth use, carrier and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different carrier and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and deploying additional ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable services to help your company to deploy, integrate, repair, and administer desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 11 planning and deployment assistance, Windows 10 migration consulting, Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) ECHO provide small and medium-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight DPS ECHO automates and monitors your backup processes and allows fast recovery of vital data, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or damaged as a result of component failures, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Hyper-V and VMware images. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver advanced support to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can help you to recover your business-critical information. Find out about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously called Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an ERP solution designed for Azure cloud, on-premises, or hybrid environments. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants, Excel professionals, Teams system designers, and Microsoft Azure cloud consultants can help you to combine Dynamics 365 Business Central with key Microsoft technologies. Progent's developers offer SQL Server support and Power BI reporting expertise to help you to utilize Dynamics Business Central to produce applications and analytical reports that help you to make better business decisions. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants can assist you to maintain legacy releases of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and configure up-to-date Business Central environments.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same cutting-edge technology used by some of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of outsourced network management services addresses all critical areas of modern networking such as email content filtering, security and compliance, update management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to create a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for high availability.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers advanced support for all the products, technologies and services that make up building an end-to-end Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Office applications, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration solution.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly known as SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than 25 years of experience helping manufacturing, distribution and service companies to simplify supply chains and streamline critical processes to get products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with over two decades of background with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers remote or onsite services that spans from as-needed guidance to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Microsoft 365 integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, developing efficient system upgrade procedures, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying business continuity solutions, mitigating compatibility problems, and building training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent customers without adequate in-house resources to configure proper pilot environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep critical IT projects on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consulting experts can help you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 environment or upgrade from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern release of Microsoft Windows Server. If you want to move to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to create test environments and migration plans; optimize your network for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters; train your IT support, staff; create a corporate-wide security strategy; streamline network management; help with creating applications; and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Progentís business information reporting experts offer remote and onsite expertise to assist you with any phase of business intelligence reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing reports to designing and deploying an advanced BI solution. Progent's management reporting experts can help you to support your existing BI environment, help you to upgrade reports from a discontinued reporting platform to a modern solution, and deliver custom remote mentoring to meet your individual requirements. Progentís business reporting professionals can provide experience in the leading business analytics reporting tools such as the SQL Server BI stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Duo MFA services incorporate Cisco's Duo cloud technology to defend against stolen passwords by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports one-tap identity confirmation on iOS, Google Android, and other personal devices. Using Duo 2FA, when you sign into a protected application and give your password you are requested to confirm who you are via a device that only you have and that uses a different network channel. A wide range of devices can be used as this added form of ID validation such as a smartphone or wearable, a hardware/software token, a landline phone, etc. You can register several validation devices. For more information about ProSight Duo two-factor identity validation services, see Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services for access security.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.