Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small and mid-size companies in the Palo Alto area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft 365 provides rudimentary archiving but does not include native support for crucial data protection services such as Exchange Online backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously branded Altaro O365 Backup), provides a full-featured BDR solution for programmable backup and quick recovery of all your company's Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint sites, OneDrive files, and the contents of Windows desktops and laptops. Progent is an authorized Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup to deliver end-to-end management services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup product. ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup delivers an affordable backup-as-a-service alternative that guards Microsoft 365 users against data loss or corruption resulting from human or system error, malevolent corruption, and cyber assaults such as ransomware. To learn more, go to ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup services for Microsoft 365.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants offer online and on premises expertise to help your organization with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting from debugging or modernizing reports to planning and deploying a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's BI experts can help your company to support your existing BI system, help you to migrate databases and applications from a discontinued reporting product to a modern one, and provide custom online training to meet your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals can provide expertise in the leading BI reporting and visualization tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant improvements to the functionality of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a redesigned structure. These improvements favorably impact vital IT areas such as manageability, availability, compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, extensibility, throughput, compatibility, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting professionals can deliver remote or on-premises expertise to assist your organization to manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 upgrade help, and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to design a DR system built around Microsoft's latest failover clustering technologies including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering massive high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for fast, economical deployment of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team offers System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration and Microsoft Intune consulting to consolidate and streamline the management of your PCs along with your web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management platform or help you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 environment to support your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to manage your Windows Server 2012 system or upgrade from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern release of Windows Server. If you decide to move to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to develop pilot environments and rollout plans; optimize your network for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments; train your IT management, staff; create an enterprise-wide security strategy; automate IT administration; assist with application development; and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key features first developed for and refined on Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree significantly enhances the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, uptime, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can help you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a smooth migration strategy, train your IT administration and support personnel, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you the highest possible business value. Progent's virtualization technology engineers can also provide Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server migration expertise and Microsoft Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server upgrade to assist you to update your Hyper-V 2016 deployment.
- Progent has supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly 20 years and Progent has delivered system integration, customization, education, and debugging services since the product's debut. Progent offers advanced expertise for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help you to plan, validate, and implement an efficient migration from a an outdated version of GP to the newest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Learn about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting services.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.