Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small organizations in the Palo Alto vicinity are concentrated on customers who need immediate and economical help with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) introduced an updated architecture that improves cloud readiness, works with the most popular handheld devices, allows single login with Azure AD, and tightens security. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad knowledge and experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with maintaining Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to design and execute a smooth migration to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP that will maximize the business value of your investment in this powerful platform.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the technology of leading data security companies to deliver web-based management and comprehensive security for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with a local gateway appliance to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-based threats. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and blocks the vast majority of unwanted email from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to external threats and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device adds a deeper layer of inspection for inbound email. For outgoing email, the on-premises gateway offers anti-virus and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite gateway can also help Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that originates and ends inside your corporate firewall. Read about the complete ProSight line of value-priced managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can help your organization to design and implement a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises deployment architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. For more information, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experts can provide affordable remote support to assist companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that incorporates cutting edge behavior analysis tools from SentinelOne to guard endpoints and servers and VMs against new malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely get by legacy signature-based AV products. ProSight ASM safeguards local and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to manage the entire malware attack lifecycle including protection, identification, mitigation, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to install security protection systems and provide mitigation services to support telecommuters. For details about Progent's security defense expertise for remote workers, go to security protection consulting services for telecommuters.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure management tools and is intended to offer a centralized solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can assist organizations of any size with all facets of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you migrate smoothly from legacy versions of VMM, develop workflows for building and installing virtual machines and hosts, design high-availability compute and storage clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential advantages of the latest technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization experts can provide world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service offers small and mid-sized companies the benefits of the identical ransomware defense tools deployed by many of the world's biggest corporations such as Netflix, Visa, and Salesforce. By providing in-line malware filtering, detection, mitigation, restoration and analysis in one integrated platform, Progent's ProSight ASM cuts TCO, simplifies administration, and expedites operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection engine built into in ProSight ASM was ranked by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist your business to create effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA activities including performance tuning, backup and restore processes, and information security, or mentor your IT personnel how to follow industry leading practices for streamlining various management tasks. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help your company to build, test, troubleshoot, or migrate Oracle applications that can vary from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent has skill with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to optimize current SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have extensive experience designing, deploying, enhancing and repairing SCOM environments and offer companies of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting services for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to maintain your current SCOM environment and remediate critical issues uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist your organization to migrate cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced support for all the technologies that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management software, Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.