Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in Palo Alto are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable help with network dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have some mailboxes located at your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any phase of planning, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide as-needed support to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is successfully completed on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting expertise for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent offers the services of CISM Certified network security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the core capabilities and global standards of skill that IT security professionals are required to learn. CISM gives executive management the confidence that consultants who have qualified for their CISM credential possess the background and knowledge to provide effective security management and support services.
- SharePoint 2019 offers the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product that bridges the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive information management solution. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment expertise.
- Progent provides complete and meaningful reports of all service work to make sure customers do not feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity shortly after finishing each support interaction, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT service documentation makes it less risky for customers to move to a new service organization or assume increased service responsibilities in house. Good support documentation also provides IT managers the information required to evaluate maintenance services and produce better informed IT expense projections.
- Current variants of ransomware not only encrypt critical online data files but also infect many available system backup mechanisms. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery consultants can assist your business to rebuild an IT network damaged by a ransomware attack such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. For more information, visit ransomware removal and system rebuild services.
- The overwhelming majority of business interoffice communications networks have no recovery ability from Internet connection failures. Progentís inter-office communications professionals can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant networks featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide affordable 24x7 interoffice connectivity.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy and troubleshoot the infrastructure needed to support at-home workers. Aspects of infrastructure for which Progent's consultants can provide guidance include secure and convenient VPN connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software, router integration, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, and robust Internet connections. To learn about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for at-home workers, refer to infrastructure expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent can assist your organization in any phase of your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; designing HA architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; planning and configuring Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing; configuring DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange Server 2019 integration services.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to configure, manage, and update SonicWall firewall products including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa families of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified cybersecurity experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection plan and design security into your business processes. For more information, see SonicWall firewall consultants.
- Progent has delivered online IT consulting assistance to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have shown their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to see what they have said concerning the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and DBAs can provide affordable online DBA or software programming services and can help businesses of any size to integrate and manage MySQL in a reliable network environment that provides high levels of performance, scalability, and protection. Progent also has experience helping companies migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person support to help companies of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, and repair a backup-and-restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consultants can assist you to migrate from earlier releases of SCDPM or from a different backup platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed support for resolving especially stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can assist you to design and implement a smooth upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that incorporates the technology of leading data security vendors to provide web-based control and world-class security for all your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Email Guard integrates cloud-based filtering with a local gateway device to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and keeps most unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to external attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance provides a further level of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to track and safeguard internal email traffic that stays within your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable network monitoring and management services for small organizations
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.