Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small organizations in the Palo Alto neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) specialist to assist your business to plan, implement, manage and repair unified communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds assisting companies of all sizes to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by delivering services that include Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones setup, and wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business integration experts offer remote and onsite consulting services for companies of all sizes to assess the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to design an on-premises, cloud-based or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; set up high-availability mechanisms; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party collaboration platforms such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security consultants can assist you to design and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with regulatory standards. Progent can also help you build a hybrid network model that combines on-premises Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; unified management of multi-OS environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded cloud support such as closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts offer advanced online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help organizations of any size to design and install a new deployment of System Center 2016, expand or tune an existing one, migrate smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your migration to Exchange Server 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; designing high availability (HA) system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; setting up HLB; setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating firewalls; integration with O365; and configuring Outlook. For details, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 migration consultants can help you in all phases of your migration to Exchange 2016 including designing high availability system topology for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines, databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), previously named CallManager, functions as the heart of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) provide an advanced IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging apps such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can help with any facet of CUCM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE networking support, creating UCS server clustering systems for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's certified Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can assist your business to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage wireless networks of any size. Progent can assist you to maintain and troubleshoot your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi environment or carry out a smooth transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. Progent offers expertise for hardware-based and software-only Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to determine which version makes sense for your Wi-Fi environment. For Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 wireless controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test environments and rollout strategies, optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, train your IT management, team, create a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT administration, help with application development, and build and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If you are thinking about moving from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide range of online services to assist you to plan, develop, test, install, administer, and troubleshoot applications based on any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to upgrade your current Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility issues between various releases of Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to clients who need a quick solution to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide full project management services for migrating or creating mission-critical applications built on Office Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be customized to address the special requirements of individual users or teams.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting line-of-business applications, developing efficient system upgrade procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, planning or verifying disaster recovery solutions, resolving compatibility problems, and building training environments for the latest products and technologies. For Progent customers without adequate internal resources to assemble proper pilot environments, the lab cuts capital costs and technical risk while keeping vital IT initiatives on schedule.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran information technology professionals with decades of background as IT project managers for application development, business technology deployment, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to follow leading practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Internet Information Services, included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web application development. The latest versions offer enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and debugging while delivering major improvements in remote management. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist your company to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for controlling FastCGI applications.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable alternative for small and mid-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your core network assets adhere to industry best practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits such as a more manageable and safer AD implementation. Both options also provide the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include lower-cost management, better compliance with data security regulations, more efficient utilization of network assets, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and increased uptime. To learn more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.