Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small companies in the Palo Alto vicinity are concentrated on clients who need quick and affordable assistance with system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern cybersecurity solution that spans your on-premises and cloud resources and protects all users anywhere with any endpoint device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration services.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can help you configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that align with your network security needs and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft Project consultants offer comprehensive online and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft platforms that work closely with Microsoft Project. Consulting support services offered by Progent include Project Server and Project Professional set up, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and configuration, SQL Server 2016 integration, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 consulting, Exchange 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to assist you to optimize your environment to support local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security engineers can help your IT team to adopt and police security workflows that protect sensitive business data without disrupting the efficient sharing of authorized information.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service offers comprehensive hosting of a small organization's servers in an environment that gives the maximum degree of availability and expandability and is also simple to migrate to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are based upon proven virtualization technologies that allow small companies with multi- platform environments to economize significantly on the costs of capital equipment, system maintenance, and network management while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unmatched degree of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate services intended to enable small and medium-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions used by some of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services addresses all critical areas of modern networking such as email content filtering, security and compliance, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the traditional physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that includes both local and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective remote consulting and technical support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the potential productivity and cost advantages of migrating to Essentials and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based model for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management to help you design and carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent also offers continuing consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent can provide enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN storage software and hardware products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently based on leading practices.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can deliver affordable online and onsite support to carry out your migration to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate comprehensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your IT staff and users to get them up to speed quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing administrative services and engineering support.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and install a wireless network customized for your facilities, offering you a WLAN that has the coverage, speed, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable online service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service. Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection assessment of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your site's floor plans, measuring for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for client-requested Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive document describing the new WLAN.
- System Center 2016 provides major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of multi-OS environments that include Linux, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced remote and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can help you to plan and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from an earlier release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent can help you in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 for hosting Exchange; planning high availability infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; planning and configuring Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB); configuring Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook. To learn more, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server planning and configuration services.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.