Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in the city of Palo Alto are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help with system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint Server 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and SharePoint 2007 experts can help you rationalize the business justification for implementing the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the appropriate edition of SharePoint Portal Server for your circumstances, offer setup and integration expertise, help you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application programs to work with SharePoint, develop a comprehensive security strategy that includes portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Helpdesk support.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can show you how to build a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís engineering professionals can assist your company to configure a network architecture with features such as failover Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, cloud backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-location systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness consultants to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery procedure founded on leading practices.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist you to administer and troubleshoot Windows 7 devices. Progent can also show you how to estimate the likely business benefits of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 deployment consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and execute a smooth deployment of Windows 10.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can assist organizations of any size to adhere to best practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts, fabric, storage, and library resources; plan, deploy, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can assist your company to upgrade from an earlier edition of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party virtualization management system, and Progent can assist you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM ecosystem so you get the highest possible return on investment. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist you to plan and implement a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger assurance capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a broad selection of affordable remote consulting services to assist your organization to maintain your legacy Microsoft Office Word solution or help you to move to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's experts include VBA software development, identifying and resolving compatibility problems between various releases of Word, interfacing Word with different Microsoft Office apps such as Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone and tablet synchronization, and remote Microsoft Office Word training classes tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting services include design, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments based on Microsoft technologies by offering services such as complex Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server software programming, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and network management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment, and System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 upgrades, Progent can assist with architecture and can also provide onsite help in deployment at branch offices in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network consulting engineers can assist enterprises to troubleshoot intractable connectivity issues impacting the stability or performance of multi-vendor networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified security engineers can perform a professional and complete security assessments to help large businesses meet mandated security requirements.
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to providing the highest level of remote computer support services possible for both emergency as well as standard issues. For urgent problems that impact multiple workers, key individuals, or a mission-critical application, the TRC can respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be generated quickly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on every resolved issue to verify you are satisfied with the outcome and ready to close the ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Office and Office 365 experts can assist businesses to integrate Office desktop and Office 365 apps such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a cohesive solution that offers fast return on investment and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can assist your company to integrate Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with other core Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to fix compatibility issues with different releases of Office and can provide customized online Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals or teams.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers access to senior IT professionals with decades of background as IT project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide help for a broad array of products and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and workstations plus laptops and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading data protection platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite solutions. Progent also offers support for Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and medium-sized organizations as a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progent can provide the affordable support of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your organization to evaluate or update your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Services provided by Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a smooth move to a different carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include optimizing current routers and switches and deploying additional ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP configurations.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes cutting edge behavior-based machine learning technology to defend endpoints and servers and VMs against new malware assaults such as ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape traditional signature-matching anti-virus products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a single platform to address the entire malware attack progression including filtering, infiltration detection, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and real-time network-wide immunization against new attacks. Learn about the entire ProSight suite of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist your business to create effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA activities including database tuning, backup and restore processes, and information security, or train your in-house personnel how to follow industry leading practices for simplifying various administration procedures. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to build, tune, troubleshoot, or port Oracle programs that can range from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent offers skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also help you to tune existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.