Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Palo Alto vicinity are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to deploy IP voice platforms to provide their telecommuters the advantage of virtual access to the company phone system. For details about ways Progent's experts can assist your telecommuters to integrate and debug IP voice technology, refer to VoIP support services for telecommuters.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist companies of any size to integrate Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio and Publisher into a cohesive solution that provides fast ROI and promotes better business results. Progent can assist you to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with other key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems between different versions of Microsoft Office and offers live online Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users and groups.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have over 15 years of experience planning, implementing, optimizing and fixing SCOM environments and offer companies of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to design an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience required to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also assist you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to best practices for tracking network fabric and Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive online or onsite troubleshooting to assist you to fix critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to assist your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent can give your organization online access to MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment consulting services, certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server consultants to architect a dependable email system that provides secure email connectivity throughout your organization. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows tablet and smart phone integration services and Blackberry administration expertise.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of remote IT support services available for emergency and standard problems. For emergency problems that impact many workers, vital personnel, or a mission-critical program, the TRC will respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved problem to make sure you are satisfied with the results and ready to close out the ticket. Learn more about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement an efficient migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Even though the Small Business Server product line has been terminated, this software bundle is still popular. Progent provides a range of Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can assist your business to evaluate the potential advantages of moving from a locally hosted environment based on Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application suite. Whether your resources are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their reach, lower their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can shorten development time and get to market quickly.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small organizations to make the move from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that combines local and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective remote consulting and technical support for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the possible business benefits of moving to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud design for your network environment. Progent offers full-service project management support to help you design and carry out a smooth migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting help, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Microsoft Azure planning and integration support.)
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist your company to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also help you to estimate the likely strategic benefits of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and carry out a non-disruptive migration to a current version of Windows.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.