Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Palo Alto area by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing consultant with expertise deploying technology from the major telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist your company to plan, install, expand, or maintain a video conferencing solution that protects your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers who can assist businesses of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a network that delivers the performance, dependability, security, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the core capabilities and international standards of skill that information security professionals are expected to learn. CISM gives business management the confidence that consultants who have earned their CISM certification possess the background and knowledge to deliver efficient cybersecurity management and consulting services.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can help your company to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help you to simplify the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has extensive experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist you manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services allow your IT organization to split the load for Help Desk services transparently between your IT staff and Progent's large roster of certified desktop support engineers and subject matter experts. Progentís Help Desk sharing service is an advanced support solution based on the top PSA platform for managing service requests, ticketing, responsibility, status tracking, and metrics. For more information, see Progentís Help Desk sharing services.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist you to administer and maintain Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to assess the likely strategic benefits of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can help your IT organization to design and execute an efficient upgrade to Windows 10.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls provide a major performance improvement compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include unified control of modern cybersecurity features like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection, URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE firewall experts can assist you to design and execute an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control network environments that include branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, see Firepower firewalls consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and on-premises support to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, generate extensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed quickly on Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing administrative services and technical support.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over 25 years of background helping manufacturing, distribution and service organizations to simplify complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to get products to market fast and adhere to customer commitments consistently. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP specialist with more than two decades of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting that can range from as-needed guidance to solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, business analysis, customization, CPQ, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Office 365 integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, find and safeguard data related to your IT infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be alerted automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By cleaning up and organizing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can save as much as 50% of time thrown away looking for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common repository for storing and collaborating on all documents related to managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre making improvements, performing maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you require the instant you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Progent offers live online classes for popular productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual education provides the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, such as instant interaction between students and teachers, but avoids the expenses of transportation and the hassle of trying to accommodate the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- Progent's business application software experts can help your company to set up an e-commerce system that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is integrated with your marketing and supply chain applications to lower the expense and improve the reliability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web software based on industry standard development tools or customize off-the-shelf programs so that they address your individual business needs. For data-intensive applications, Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software programmers.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of IT security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for all of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event management and response, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.