Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Palo Alto neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need quick and affordable assistance for network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran IT experts with years of background as technology project managers for application development, information technology deployment, and business process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide world-class management expertise to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the hardware making up the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also permits non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly restore the complete virtualized network topology at the secondary site. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help your organization to design, configure, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, fixed-price services designed to allow small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same cutting-edge technology used by many of the world's leading corporations. The ProSight suite of outsourced network management services covers all critical areas of modern networking such as email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders over NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting applications.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive networks by combining advanced technologies from a pool of top hardware and software manufacturers. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX deployment, Oracle database administration and development services, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their IT system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and supervised by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your essential network devices adhere to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate ROI like a more manageable and more secure AD implementation. Both options also offer the ongoing benefits of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include easier management, improved compliance with government and industry security standards, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help your business to develop effective mechanisms for critical Oracle DBA tasks including database tuning, backup and restore processes, and information protection, or train your IT personnel to use industry leading practices for streamlining major administration tasks. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist you to design, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle-based applications that can range from forms to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience with Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can also assist you to tune existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller organizations to map, track, reconfigure and debug their networking appliances like routers, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, printers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept updated, captures and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when problems are discovered. By automating complex management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding appliances that need critical updates, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Learn about the complete ProSight family of affordable outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Progentís business information reporting consultants offer online and on premises expertise to assist your organization with any phase of business intelligence reporting ranging from troubleshooting or enhancing applications to planning and implementing a comprehensive business intelligence environment. Progent's management reporting experts can assist you to support your current BI environment, help you to upgrade databases and applications from a legacy reporting platform to a modern one, and deliver as-needed online mentoring to meet your individual requirements. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer expertise in all popular business analytics reporting and visualization tools such as the SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security experts can run thorough stealth penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's in-house IT staff. Stealth penetration testing shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event history monitoring are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a 802.11a/b/g/n (WiFi) wireless LAN adapted to your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that has the reception, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and hand-off ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís on-premises survey includes physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security assessment of your existing wireless network, evaluation of your site's floor plans, testing for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for customer-specified Wireless APs including Cisco Aironet access points, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a comprehensive report describing a new WLAN.
- Progent can provide convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE consultants. CCIEs are highly-qualified networking experts who are awarded this top-level certification only after thorough testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complicated problems associated with network design, setup, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants cooperate closely with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are affecting worker efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual network service providers.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.