Onsite Service Available in Palo Alto, Redwood City, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Atherton
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small companies in the Palo Alto vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. CCIEs are recognized network gurus who are awarded this top-level certification only through thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs can handle the most complicated issues associated with network planning, deployment, repair, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts work closely with Cisco engineers in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS platform and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent can provide quick access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are impacting business efficiency but are outside the scope of your usual network service resources.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a wide variety of online support services to help you to plan, program, pilot test, install, administer, and debug business applications based on any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to migrate your current Excel applications to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Android mobile devices, and resolve compatibility issues between various releases of Office Excel. Progent can provide as-needed support to clients looking for a fast fix to a stubborn problem related to Office Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training classes for Office Excel can be customized to meet the special requirements of individual users or teams.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service built around a phone discussion with a Progent information assurance expert. The interview is designed to assess your organization's ability either to block or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to gather information about your current AV defense and backup/recovery system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to build a cost-effective AV and backup environment that aligns with your business requirements. For details, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size organizations to obtain an unbiased assessment of the overall health of their information system. Powered by some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your essential network assets adhere to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits like a more manageable and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with data security requirements, more efficient utilization of network resources, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and less downtime. To learn more about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of consulting services to help companies of any size to support, manage, and troubleshoot environments that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration help.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab located at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Data Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, creating efficient system upgrade procedures, evaluating and tuning performance, planning or validating business continuity strategies, mitigating compatibility problems, and establishing training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient internal resources to assemble effective test environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital outlay and engineering risk while keeping vital network initiatives on schedule.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies more than 25 years of experience assisting manufacturing and service organizations to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to bring products to market quickly and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of experience with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting that can range from occasional guidance to solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, business analysis, customization, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's affordable extended hours remote technical support program offers clients round-the-clock access to online technical support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services available outside standard work hours include fixing issues with Microsoft-based server products, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office programs, system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves throughput and provides fault tolerance by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing engineering services cover a wide range of high-availability load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery products including F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be using an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering almost all Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often offers upgrades to IOS in order to correct problems, shore up security weaknesses, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your network environment. For example, there could be limitations of internal Flash storage that could cause a new software release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform version audits of your router software, propose appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, transfer software images/, configure and verify your Cisco software, optimize performance, troubleshoot problems, and teach your network support staff how to get the benefits of any significant new features.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends email accounts of services shortly after completion of each service interaction, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a different support organization or take on increased service responsibilities internally. Good service reporting also provides IT managers the information needed to evaluate support services and produce more realistic IT budgets.
If your small business is in Palo Alto or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 650-543-0400 or visit Contact Progent.