Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for IT systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Network services available to small companies in the city of Petaluma by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; unified management of multi-OS networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer world-class online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help organizations of any size to design and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune an existing one, upgrade efficiently from an earlier release of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 migration consultants can help you in all phases of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 such as planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V strategy; specifying storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and logs; configuring HLB for high-availability client access services; designing, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- Progent's Cisco Wi-Fi controller consultants can assist you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage wireless networks of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi solution or implement an efficient upgrade to Cisco's latest wireless controller products. Progent offers expertise for physical and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to determine which type makes sense for your wireless environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless controller appliances from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 wireless controller expertise, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller support.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen engineers can help you to install and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and repair infrastructure problems in all-Juniper or mixed-technology environments.
- Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services allow your IT organization to split the load for Help Desk support seamlessly between your in-house IT team and Progent's large roster of veteran desktop support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís shared Help Desk service is a collaborative support solution built around the leading professional services automation platform for managing service requests, ticketing, ownership, progress tracking, and reporting. For more information, see Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, monitor, enhance and debug their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept updated, captures and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and generates notices when problems are discovered. By automating complex management processes, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks such as making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, locating devices that require critical software patches, or resolving performance issues. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the basic capabilities and international standards of performance that IT security managers are expected to master. It provides executive management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM certification possess the background and capability to deliver effective security administration and support services.
- SharePoint 2019 offers much of the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, providing a crossover platform that bridges the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical online and on-premises consulting, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud-based resources into a cohesive intranet solution. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 configuration and development services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have over a decade of background planning, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting Microsoft SCOM environments and can provide companies of all sizes expert online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan a topology for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability required to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for tracking network infrastructure and both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to fix critical problems detected by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.