Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Petaluma by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall able to defend networks from outside and inside threats. Both of these products perform in-depth examination of network protocols to detect exploits that routinely eluded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while delivering a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features provided by the product are now typically taken over by dedicated physical devices from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway support services and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate smoothly to a modern firewall platform by providing planning, configuration, optimization, training and debugging.
- Progent can provide the support of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and seasoned software programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure engineers, business continuity planning specialists, and certified data security consultants to help your business to manage SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, find and safeguard data about your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By cleaning up and organizing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can save up to 50% of time spent trying to find vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT information. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you need as soon as you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can help your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to enable you to simplify the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a complete service desk solution that handles all aspects of remote Level 1 desktop support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, assigning ownership, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and metrics. Designed for small organizations with few if any in-house service personnel for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a significant savings from Progent's normal desktop service rates. Progent also offers fast on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to handle complex problems. For more information, see Progentís remote Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's servers in an environment that delivers the maximum level of dependability and scalability and is also simple to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting services are built on proven virtualization architectures that enable small businesses with multi- platform environments to economize dramatically on the costs of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and network administration while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unmatched degree of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution built aroundMicrosoft's latest failover clustering technologies including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering massive non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using low-cost hardware, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable deployment of a stretch cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- If you need to revamp your company web site, build in-house sites for purposes like as HR or employee education, establish a compelling web presence for a new venture, or build enterprise-class, data-driven e-commerce applications, Progent can provide talented and experienced web site designers and developers. Web design and development consulting available from Progent's Technology Specialists Team include web design, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Access application developers can assist your business to design, build, and maintain data-powered sites. Progent's consultants can also help you build and manage a secure, dependable server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants offer world-class online and onsite support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that range from small or midsize companies and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually evolving switch technology to realize the throughput, expandability, uptime, virtualization support, security and ease of management demanded by your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch support. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, see Nexus switch consulting and support. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other extra charges that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during normal business hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent expert is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our engineerís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to help. Progent can also dispatch onsite technical support to most zip codes in the U.S. within one business day of receiving a service request. Progent's remote support group has provided assistance to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls are industry leaders in offering top performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can assist your business to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect your IT assets at the network perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, visit Fortinet firewall integration experts.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software suppliers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products engineering, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle DBA and application development support, Citrix desktop virtualization consulting, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall configuration.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) product line is no longer available, this software package is still in wide use. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all releases of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consulting experts can help your business to evaluate the possible benefits of moving from an on-premises environment powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by carrying out an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-based application software. Regardless whether your resources are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.