Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the Petaluma vicinity are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable help with system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test environments and migration plans, optimize your network for on-premises, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT management, team, create an enterprise-wide security strategy, streamline network management, help with application development, and generate and test a DR/BC plan. If you are considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly called Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an ERP solution designed for Azure cloud, onsite, or hybrid deployments. Progent's certified Office 365 experts, Excel specialists, Teams system designers, and Azure consultants can assist your organization to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with popular Microsoft technologies. Progent's developers can provide SQL Server consulting and Power BI reporting expertise to help your organization to use Dynamics Business Central to produce applications and reports that help you to improve business decisions. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central experts can assist your organization to manage legacy versions of Dynamic NAV/Navision or design and configure modern Business Central environments.
- Progent offers online or onsite help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to assist your business to design, deploy, manage and repair unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience helping organizations of all sizes to create collaboration solutions by delivering expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones setup, and wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed across multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the skills of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can help you to determine the benefits of UniFi products for your business and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform integration experts offer cost-effective remote and on-premises support to assist companies to migrate any part of their critical network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and hardware costs and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security strategies.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in graphics, sound, and video. Progent's professionals can offer expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific areas such as digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to plan, configure and troubleshoot the network infrastructure needed to support teleworkers. Aspects of infrastructure for which Progent's experts can provide guidance include secure and efficient VPN tunnel connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router configuration, Wi-Fi LAN design and implementation, and reliable Internet access. To learn about Progent's network infrastructure support services for an at-home workforce, see network infrastructure guidance for telecommuters.
- Stealth intrusion testing is an important component of any comprehensive IT system security strategy. Progentís security experts can perform thorough stealth penetration security checks without the awareness of your organization's internal IT staff. Stealth penetration testing shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log analysis are properly set up and actively observed.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that incorporates next generation behavior-based analysis technology to guard endpoints as well as servers and VMs against new malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely get by legacy signature-matching AV tools. ProSight ASM safeguards on-premises and cloud-based resources and offers a single platform to manage the entire malware attack lifecycle including filtering, detection, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key features include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and automatic system-wide immunization against new attacks. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, SharePoint 2010 developers and Microsoft SharePoint 2007 experts can assist you to rationalize the business case for implementing the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint for your circumstances, offer configuration and integration services, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database manager, improve your network integrity, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to work with SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security plan that includes portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Help Desk Call Center support.
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, flat-rate services designed to allow small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same best-of-breed IT solutions deployed by some of the world's leading enterprises. The ProSight line of network management outsourcing services covers all critical facets of modern networking such as email content filtering, security and compliance, patch management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.