Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small organizations in the Petaluma area are focused on clients who need quick and affordable help with system reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should provide a sense of how Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting to assist companies of any size to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you create all-cloud or hybrid ecosystems that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers as-needed expertise or Progent can provide project management outsourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Progent has in-depth experience both offering System Center Operations Manager support services and utilizing this advanced system monitoring application.
Progent offers small and mid-sized companies two economical outsourcing service packages based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Server Monitoring Solution.
To view a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-sized organizations click: Server Monitoring Bundles.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization describes the basic capabilities and global standards of performance that information security professionals are expected to master. It provides executive management the confidence that those who have earned their CISM credential possess the background and capability to deliver effective security management and support services.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable transparent hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange deployments. This permits you to have certain mailboxes hosted on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any facet of designing, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide as-needed expertise to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is completed on time and on budget. For details about Progent's online consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, go to Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the effort needed for IT managers to install applications so they are consistent throughout a corporate workforce, offer the ability to manage rights to business information, and allow fast installation of additional or upgraded workstations. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services simplifies client connectivity, improves performance, tightens security, unifies management, and provides a nearly transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can assist you to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure pilot and on-line environments, improve your system infrastructure to accommodate virtual desktops efficiently, evaluate and remediate security problems, and train your IT administrators to follow industry best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 consultants can assist you in any and all facets of your migration to Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability (HA) system topology for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; determining mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant CAS services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of remote network support and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the U.S. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering advanced remote IT support and has provided IT support to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online network support for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues more quickly than on-premises support.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of small organizations who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT staff but who still need information systems with world-class reliability, security, and performance.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran IT experts with decades of background as IT project managers for application development, business systems deployment, and process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide world-class management expertise to assist enterprise clients to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or onsite support to assist businesses of any size to plan, implement, maintain, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth expertise for all the products, technologies and services that make up creating an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office 365 apps, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's proven service delivery model for network consulting that can range from router troubleshooting to full-service project management. The report also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help companies to cut costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.