Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Petaluma are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with system dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will give you a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is small, Progent provides affordable service packages that will give your network system the stability, compliance, and performance your business requires. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring Services, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, will keep your line-of-business network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This permits you to have specific mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any facet of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed support to help you through challenging technical issues and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on time and within budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting support for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and training in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can offer help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X desktop programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with discrete projects like digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production facility.
- The failover cluster technology incorporated into the latest versions of MS Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to simplify the installation, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer greater levels of system dependability, security, efficiency, and flexibility. New or enhanced features include automated cluster verification, easier setup and installation, unified cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased availability, better security and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater disk and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can help your company evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, plan and execute a deployment, educate your network support staff to administer your failover clusters, deliver continuing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can show you how you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and test a consistent process for recovering services quickly following an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also supports non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to help you to design, configure, test and maintain a disaster recovery system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's certified Excel and Office 365 Excel consultants offer a wide range of remote support services to assist your organization to plan, program, test, install, administer, and debug business applications based on any version of Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to move your current Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility issues between different releases of Excel. Progent can provide as-needed help to clients who need a fast solution to a specific issue related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training for Excel can be custom tailored to address the special requirements of individual users or teams.
- Progent's Exchange Server hosting support services provide a world-class data center with redundant power and cooling systems, 24x7 staffed security and operations center, plus failover access to Internet backbone service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtualized servers for high availability, smooth expandability, and rapid restoration. Progent's services include integration with your network, access to mobile communication devices, automated monitoring of performance and security, spam and virus filtering, patch and revision control, Help Desk services, daily data backup, and comprehensive messaging administration services.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers access to veteran information technology professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide advanced management skills to assist enterprise customers to follow leading practices to ensure that strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- In conducting information technology projects for enterprise customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on discreet milestones in order to meet budgets, scheduling, and engineering objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of field proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, design proposals, pilot evaluation, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert production roll-out. All phases are fully documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services provided and to assist in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's System Center consulting experts have more than a decade of experience deploying, supporting and fixing the core platforms included with System Center and can help you to design, install, support, and fix your System Center ecosystem to optimize the availability and performance of your critical IT resources across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and local and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist you to move to the latest edition of System Center from an earlier release or from another IT management solution to provide the advantages of enterprise-class deployment, centralized management, security and compliance, plus infrastructure and critical application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help your organization to build and maintain applications based on the SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a client's IT staff to complete programs in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist you to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a wide array of consulting services such as requirements analysis, database modeling, data migration, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Load balancing your servers enhances throughput and provides redundancy by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing engineering services address a broad array of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content delivery products such as Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade data center colocation Sites in the and major cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation consulting experts can enhance your systemís fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a colo site that addresses the specific needs of your company such as geographic proximity, size, communications, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center IT services are intended for companies with equipment housed at collocation hosting facilities and requiring on-demand in-person assistance at the collocation site as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of colo center consulting services including network topology analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of high availability systems, defining and deploying layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and planning high-availability server and storage cluster systems.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.