Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of consulting and support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small businesses in the Petaluma vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent is experienced in the design, setup, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technology from a pool of top hardware and software vendors. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX planning and deployment, Oracle DBA and development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall set up.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra fees that drive up service. For remote support during normal business hours, you only get charged for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only takes ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than 24 hours in advance, you are charged only for the time when Progent's expert is actually on-site working on your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be billed for our engineerís travel time, but never a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available consultant is usually close by to assist. Progent can also dispatch onsite technical support to the majority of zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of receiving a service request. Progent's remote technical support team has provided assistance to small companies in every state in the U.S (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or assist you to modify your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help you to create and maintain applications that utilize the SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to industry best lifecycle management practices to build scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to work with a client's IT staff to deliver projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist your company to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a wide array of consulting services including specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, data migration, T-SQL coding, software installation, storage management, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than 25 years of background helping manufacturing and distribution companies to manage complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of key business processes to get products to market quickly and meet customer commitments dependably. Progent can provide the skills of an ERP consultant with more than two decades of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting that can range from occasional guidance to end-to-end solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, upgrades, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a broad range of remote services to assist your organization to design, program, test, install, administer, and debug business applications powered by any release of Excel, including Office Excel desktop and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help you to move your legacy Excel applications to the newest versions of Excel, integrate Excel with Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and fix compatibility problems between various versions of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to organizations who need a quick fix to a specific problem associated with Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for migrating or developing line-of-business application software based on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective online training for Office Excel can be customized to meet the special requirements of individuals or groups.
- The failover cluster technology incorporated into the latest releases of MS Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to simplify the installation, setup, and administration of clusters and to offer greater levels of network dependability, protection, performance, and flexibility. New or improved capabilities include automated cluster verification, easier configuration and deployment, improved cluster administration, redesigned cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum structure, fewer failure points, more disk and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology consultants can help your company evaluate the advantages of Windows clustering, design and execute an installation, train your IT personnel to manage your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and support services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting to assist your business to plan, deploy, and fix any facet of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical roadblocks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a resilient, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online and onsite training to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the strategic value of your IT network.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security engineers can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services which include running extensive security auditing, cleanup after hacker assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote access, installing automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a detailed security plan customized for your enterprise and network environment.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.