Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of engineering and support help for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small businesses in the city of Petaluma by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran information technology experts with decades of background as IT project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven IT managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to make sure development or deployment projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Progent's consulting for network service providers enables you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own service brand as a seamless arm of your network consulting team. To find out about Progent's consulting services for network support firms, visit Progent's expertise for network service firms.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated role for web hosting and web software programming. The latest releases provide enhanced protection, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant improvements in automated and remote management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web applications. Progent's IIS experts can assist you to configure IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing FastCGI applications.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Colocation Center in Sacramento is available for piloting line-of-business applications, creating cost-effective migration procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or verifying disaster recovery strategies, resolving compatibility issues, and building training environments for new products and technologies. For Progent customers who lack sufficient in-house resources to configure proper test environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital costs and engineering risk while keeping critical network initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel consultants offer a broad range of online support services to help your organization to design, program, test, deploy, administer, and debug applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to move your existing Excel solutions to the newest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various releases of Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to clients who need a fast fix to a specific problem associated with Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for upgrading or developing line-of-business applications built on Excel. Progent's affordable webinar training classes for Office Excel can be customized to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud planning and integration consultants can provide cost-effective online consulting to help businesses to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can show you how to create cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers as-needed consulting or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Current strains of ransomware not only encrypt critical on-line data but also infect any accessible system restores and backups. Progent's experienced ransomware cleanup experts can assist your business to restore an IT network victimized by a ransomware attack such as Ryuk, Dharma, NotPetya, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. For more information, visit ransomware cleanup and system rebuild consulting.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in critical areas including speed, availability, compliance, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that works seamlessly with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can provide cost-effective remote and onsite services including planning, deployment, management, remediation, and software development expertise to enable organizations of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If your organization is currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist your company to carry out a cost-effective migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.