Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of consulting and support assistance for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in Petaluma by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants can help organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and migration services for Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project supervision, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile management, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and users, and post-migration Call Center support services.
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV includes powerful innovations such as tailored Role Centers, improved analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software consultants can provide custom programming, configuration and debugging support to enable you to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to integrate MS Dynamics NAV to additional services and programs. In addition, Progent can help your organization to design and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your understanding of your operations, attract additional customers, expand your marketing campaigns, and form productive alliances.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent runbook for restoring applications and services quickly following an outage. SRM supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to help you to plan, deploy, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer comprehensive online and on-premises support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft platforms that work closely with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server integration, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 upgrades, SQL Server 2014 migration, SQL Server 2012 support, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, plus Office PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to assist your company to enhance your infrastructure to support local, branch office, home-based, and mobile users so that they can use Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's security experts can assist you to plan and enforce security workflows that safeguard important project information without disrupting the productive exchange of authorized information.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include systems architecture definition, piloting, deploying and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft products by providing services including complicated Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SQL Server application programming, and Oracle DBA support and application development. For application and infrastructure monitoring and management, Progent can provide System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration support services, and Exchange Server 2013 migrations, Progent can help with project planning and can also provide onsite assistance in installation at branch offices in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can assist large businesses to troubleshoot intractable connectivity problems impacting the stability or performance of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified security experts can provide a professional and comprehensive network security assessments to help large organizations meet regulatory security standards.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the administration of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device management solution or help you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite support to assist organizations of any size to design, implement, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent can provide in-depth support for the products, technologies and services that go into creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac desktops, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to configure collaboration technology such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to allow their at-home employees to engage in positive teamwork with fellow workers and clients. To find out about ways Progent's experts can help businesses to integrate and maintain collaboration software for an at-home workforce, visit collaborative platforms expertise for at-home workers.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can provide world-class online and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for environments that range from small or midsize companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to deploy Cisco's rapidly evolving switch solutions to realize the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization support, data protection and manageability demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, refer to Nexus switch support. To learn about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity systems that protect a small office against advanced threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile clients sharing network resources spread over multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.