Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and support assistance for IT environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small companies in the Petaluma area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot information networks that incorporate at-home workers. For information about Progent's support services for teleworkers, refer to telecommuters consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure integration experts can help you with every aspect of Azure cloud migration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, solution architecture, pilot testing, deployment, automated management, performance tuning, software license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance assessment. Progent can assist your IT staff to set up and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your clients can securely connect to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can help you set up critical Microsoft platforms to run in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. Progent can also assist your organization to create a hybrid ecosystem that transparently integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure services.
- Cisco's Small Business series of wireless access points are Linux-based units intended as value-priced wireless APs for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE Wi-Fi network infrastructure consultants can provide online or onsite integration and troubleshooting services to assist you to design, configure, update, optimize, administer and debug Cisco Small Business wireless access point deployments of any scale or topology. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 family of WiFi APs, see Cisco Small Business WiFi access points system design and troubleshooting.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server experts can assist you in all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 including planning high availability architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; specifying storage requirements for your VMs, mailbox databases and logs; configuring HLB for high-availability CAS services; planning, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, find and protect information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time spent searching for vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for holding and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network such as recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and relating IT information. Whether youíre planning enhancements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you require the instant you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small organizations.
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services make it possible for your IT organization to share the load for Help Desk support transparently between your in-house IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of seasoned desktop support engineers and matter experts (SMEs). Progentís shared Help Desk service is a collaborative support solution based on the leading professional services automation tool for handling end-user service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and metrics. For more information, see Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting services have years of background providing remote and onsite assistance for organizations of all sizes who need to integrate Android phones and tablets into their information networks so that mobile clients can be productive from anywhere. Progent has the breadth of know-how to resolve network issues that involve numerous manufacturers and that entail a mix of legacy and current information technology. Progent provides budget-friendly remote expertise to help you with any facet of designing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD environment. Progent can provide as-needed support to help you to handle particularly stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you complete major IT projects on time and within budget. Progent can assist with on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can provide support for operating systems, applications, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual training sessions to help you manage and use Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include network assessment to make sure that your environment complies with industry levels of security and remote access, 24x7 server monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to identify issues before they disrupt your organization, optional Help Desk support services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help protect your network from hackers, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core features initially developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This significantly improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving data security, uptime, scale, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital workloads, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a smooth migration strategy, educate your IT administration and technical support staff, and deliver ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business value.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable remote consulting to help you to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iOS and Windows integration solution and is available for short-term tasks to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has experience in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a highly available, secure and efficient infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent also offers remote or onsite training to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, collaborative environment that optimizes the strategic value of your information network.
- Progent can provide the affordable services of online Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution matches your business needs. Services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your existing bandwidth use, carrier and plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth move to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and configuring new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading fault-tolerant BGP configurations.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.