Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the Petaluma neighborhood are focused on clients who need fast and affordable help for system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates more than a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing and distribution organizations to simplify complicated supply chains and streamline key business processes in order to get products to market quickly and meet customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP specialist with over 20 years of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers remote or on-premises consulting that spans from occasional guidance to solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, data conversion, Office 365 integration, training, and database administration. To learn more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- If you are developing UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your network up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides a cost effective way to maintain an information technology network that features high availability, tight security and high performance.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level colocation centers in the and larger metropolitan areas throughout the United States, and Progent's Internet data center expert consultants can enhance your network's redundancy and performance by helping you choose a colocation facility that meets the specific needs of your company including geographic proximity, space, connectivity, affordability, and value-added features and services. Progentís data center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at colo hosting sites and requiring on-demand on-site service at the co-location site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of collocation center consulting services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, tech support for server and communications infrastructure, development and deployment of non-stop systems, defining and implementing layered security structures, firewall integration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server cluster systems.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating crucial sales functions such as listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their cost of sales, accelerate reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and expedite your ROI.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and mid-sized organizations a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and allows fast recovery of critical files, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or damaged due to component failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver world-class support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can assist you to recover your critical information. Find out about the entire ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides complete hosting of a small organization's servers in a solution that delivers the maximum degree of availability and scalability and is in addition easy to move to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are based on proven virtualization architectures that enable small companies with mixed- platform environments to save dramatically on the expense of capital equipment, system maintenance, and network management while benefiting from world-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent provides online classes for an array of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher co-editing, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Online training provides all the advantages of traditional in-person seminars, including instant communication between clients and teachers, but avoids the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to accommodate the availability of teachers and trainees.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the benefits businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's proven service delivery model for network support that can range from desktop troubleshooting to advanced project management. The report also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist clients to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Load balancing your servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies such as system load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 BIG-IP.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the work needed for network administrators to install applications so that they are consistent across a corporate user base, offer the power to control access to business data, and allow quick installation of additional or upgraded desktops. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers RDS streamlines desktop connectivity, improves performance, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers a nearly seamless client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure test and on-line environments, optimize your network infrastructure to accommodate virtual desktops efficiently, assess and resolve security issues, and train your network administrators to follow industry best practices to achieve a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology expert with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive end-to-end business technology networks. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server experts, with an average of over a decade of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also assist you to evaluate the advantages of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid architecture that integrates local systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Based in , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite support, network management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in California and in major cities across the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide high-level online network consulting, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for companies anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and video. Progent's experts can offer help in a range of macOS and OS X desktop applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific areas such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up a video post production facility.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.