Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Petaluma by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert help for solutions from other major Firewall manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security strategy and select appropriate technologies from a variety of suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your budget restraints.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of confidential or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help avoid being blacklisted and keep compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about the complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, find and protect data about your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or IP addresses and be alerted automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can save as much as half of time wasted trying to find critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for gathering and relating IT data. Whether youíre making improvements, performing maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you need as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent can provide the services of CISM Certified security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the core capabilities and global standards of skill that information security managers are expected to learn. It gives business management the assurance that consultants who have earned their CISM certification have the experience and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity administration and support services.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants offer online and onsite consulting to help your organization with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or enhancing reports to designing and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence environment. Progent's BI consultants can help you to maintain your existing BI environment, assist you to migrate databases and applications from an outdated reporting platform to a current one, and provide as-needed remote training tailored to your specific needs. Progentís business reporting professionals can provide expertise in all popular business intelligence reporting tools including Microsoft's SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth expertise in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide range of cost-effective remote support services based on leading practices to assist businesses of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Consulting support offered by Progent include system design, installation and migration, setting up safe file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- The latest generation of ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more performance than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help you to manage your current PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances or upgrade efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to design, configure, tune, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
Cisco's Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of APs are Linux-based units intended as value-priced Wi-Fi solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified wireless network consultants can provide remote or on-premises configuration and debugging support to help your organization to design, implement, update, optimize, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP environments of any size or architecture. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for both current and older Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 series of WiFi APs, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi access points consulting services.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can help your organization to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can help you to understand the costs and advantages of moving to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration strategy that minimizes operational interruptions, and deliver timely remote support to aid your company to install 64-bit operating systems and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can assist you to install the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC540 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a current VoIP system.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that contain an application-layer firewall able to protect systems from external and inside attacks. The two products provide deep inspection of network protocols to uncover exploits that frequently evaded early-generation firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's technology while delivering a number of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security features offered by the platform are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWALL and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides advanced Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you manage and troubleshoot your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to a modern firewall solution by providing planning, configuration, optimization, training and debugging.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.