Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Petaluma vicinity are focused on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have extensive experience designing, deploying, optimizing and troubleshooting SCOM environments and can provide organizations of all sizes advanced remote or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist you to manage your current SCOM deployment and remediate serious problems uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to migrate smoothly from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consulting experts can help organizations of any size to maintain, enhance and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 environment. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to design and execute a smooth upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to benefit from new security features, more affordable VMM storage options, and other improvements. In addition, Progent can help you to upgrade to more current releases of SCVMM including System Center 2019 VMM and System Center 2022 VMM.
- Progent's business software consultants can help your company to setup an e-commerce environment that is secure, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is integrated with your marketing and inventory applications to reduce the cost and increase the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create custom web software using industry standard development tools or customize off-the-shelf programs so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access and 365 Access application developers.
- Progent can assist your company to create, implement and troubleshoot a backup/restore plan built around MSP360 software. MSP360 enables file or image backup/recovery for VMs and physical machines, works with all leading public clouds, and permits businesses to create a backup ecosystem with a low RTO and a granular RPO. With ProSight DPS 360 Backup, Progent offers end-to-end monitoring and management of your backup system to prevent data loss caused by user miscues, computer errors, ill-intentioned insiders, and malware attacks such as ransomware. For details, see ProSight DPS 360 Backup solutions.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions reduce the effort required for IT managers to set up software programs so they are consistent across a corporate workforce, offer the ability to control rights to critical information, and enable quick deployment of new or upgraded workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop connectivity, enhances responsiveness, tightens security, unifies administration, and offers a nearly transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can assist your company to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure test and on-line deployments, improve your network infrastructure to accommodate virtualized desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security problems, and train your IT administrators to follow industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's certified Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word experts offer a broad selection of affordable remote support services to assist you to manage and troubleshoot your existing Microsoft Office Word solution or help you to migrate to a newer release of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between various versions of Office Word, integrating Office Word with different Office applications like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone and tablet integration, and online Microsoft Office Word training classes tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth support in deploying and managing all on-prem and cloud-based versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide variety of cost-effective remote support services based on best practices to help businesses of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful project management solution. Services available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and upgrades, setting up secure collaboration among local and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized online training classes.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and web software development. The latest versions provide enhanced protection, reliability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating significant improvements in remote administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can help your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET applications.
- Progent is a reseller and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product line, a subscription-based, cloud-centric cyberthreat management solution that incorporates AI software and expert services to deliver comprehensive endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other malware. Find out more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity product sales and consulting support.
- The Help Desk Call Center service model used by Progent offers small and midsize businesses an affordable option to replace reliance on freelance consultants by offering broad technical knowledge shared by multiple engineering teams, optional round-the-clock access to urgent assistance, escalation capability to top-level specialists for handling even the most complex problems, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by seasoned service managers, a variety of convenient mechanisms for requesting support jobs, plus a high level of process visibility made possible by trouble ticket updates and available through a web-based portal.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for smaller businesses to map, monitor, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware such as routers and switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, printers, client computers and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are kept current, copies and displays the configuration of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when problems are discovered. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks like making network diagrams, reconfiguring your network, finding devices that need critical software patches, or isolating performance issues. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent offers the services of a Cloud Solutions Architect to assist you to design an efficient migration to Microsoft 365 tailored to your environment. Before proposing this migration project, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a set of information gathering exercises that include running utilities such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and specialized scripts for reviewing your Active Directory, messaging, and Mobile Device Management setup. Critical information that cannot be discovered with these techniques will be determined via discussions with your IT team. Find out additional information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud integration expertise.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.