Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Petaluma area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 experts can help businesses of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Project and OneNote into a cohesive solution that provides quick return on investment and enables better business outcomes. Progent can help you to interface Office or Microsoft 365 apps with one another and with additional core Microsoft platforms including SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also assist you to resolve compatibility problems between different releases of Microsoft Office desktop and offers customized online Office and Microsoft 365 training to individuals and groups.
- Progentís consultants can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth migration from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid solution that deploys Azure AD Domain Services and AD Connect to centralize identity and access management across on-premises and Azure apps and services. Progent's experts can also help your business to manage and troubleshoot older deployments of Active Directory like Windows 2008 Active Directory. To find out more, refer to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design and deployment experts.
- Progentís ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to diagram, monitor, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware such as switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are kept current, captures and manages the configuration of almost all devices on your network, monitors performance, and sends notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming management activities, WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary tasks like making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating appliances that require important software patches, or resolving performance issues. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide a comprehensive solution that handles all facets of remote desktop technical support from service requests through trouble ticket generation, managing responsibility, screen sharing, status tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Intended for small organizations with few full-time service technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services offer remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's regular Level 1 desktop support rates. Progent can also provide fast on-demand escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 consultants to handle challenging problems. For more information, refer to Progentís remote Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning experts can help businesses of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Remote and onsite evaluation and migration services for Windows 10 offered by Progent include ROI estimates, project supervision, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, automated deployment and management, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, group and personal training for network management staff and users, and ongoing consulting support.
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, capacity, security and compliance, availability, BOYD integration, and integrated analytics and reporting. New features include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ files simultaneously for big data applications, R language support, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and seamless management of on-premises and cloud-resident resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and SCOM. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration consultants can assist you to migrate to a newer version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can assist your business to design, install, administer, and support a virtualized Windows application delivery solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can help you optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can help you to manage and maintain a remote datacenter that features high uptime, enhanced protection, and rapid recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also assist you with other virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly known as CallManager, operates as the core of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unified CM Express provide a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with apps that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager setup and troubleshooting in areas that include integrating Cisco VoIP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to design and carry out a cost-effective upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server on Azure with on-site Windows Server 2019. For more information, visit Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration experts.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls deliver a major performance boost compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include centralized control of modern cybersecurity capabilities like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally control network ecosystems that include branch offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower line of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower firewalls integration experts.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 40-year network support veteran and has managed the creation and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller organizations who can't afford the high cost of maintaining a large IT group but who still need information systems with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and performance.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.