Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of engineering and support help for IT networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Petaluma area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, find and protect information related to your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can save as much as half of time thrown away looking for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common repository for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, doing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you need when you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid environments that integrate Office 365 and local Exchange deployments. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes hosted at your corporate datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help your organization with any facet of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is carried out on time and on budget. For more information about Progent's consulting support for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that you set up and optimize many key pieces of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants can provide online and on-premises support to help you create and administer a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering integration services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of wireless controllers simplify the administration of Wi-Fi networks by unifying the configuration and management of wireless access points, optimizing wireless throughput by limiting the effect of radio frequency congestion, improving wireless uptime with fast failover, and hardening security by identifying cyber threats and analyzing network traffic according to user type and location. Progent can assist your business to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your existing Cisco-based Wi-Fi solution or carry out a smooth upgrade to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller details, visit Catalyst wireless controller expertise.
- Progent can provide advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and education to assist you to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your most critical network operations, eliminate lost information, and comply with examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and network administration group to perform risk evaluation, define dependencies, identify the resources needed to run your business, prioritize crucial IT functions and specify allowable recovery times, select hot backup centers, configure secure remote access capability for crucial workers, implement emergency notification mechanisms and define duties for staff, write a complete recovery and test plan, and train management and technical staff to execute your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is minimal, Progent provides cost- effective service options that will give your network the reliability, protection, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the most advanced network administration software, and economical service packages, can keep your critical computer network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security team members can assist your company to protect your Mac network through professional services which include performing complete security audits, cleanup after virus and worm attacks, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, deploying advanced software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a detailed security plan appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of IT security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide support for any of the network security services addressed within the GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting security incidents.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to deploy collaboration technology like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to permit their teleworkers to engage in productive interaction with fellow workers and customers. For details about how Progent can assist businesses to install and manage collaborative applications for an at-home workforce, go to collaboration platforms support services for remote workers.
- Progent utilizes a team model for problem escalation, making it efficient to resolve even the most difficult technical problems that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of 100s of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively resolve issues that would baffle most IT service companies. Working with thousands of customers on installation and troubleshooting tasks annually provides Progent a well-grounded view on which techniques work and which ones do not in solving network issues.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a significant performance boost over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized control of advanced cybersecurity features like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist you to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control network ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower Series firewalls consulting experts.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles intended to enable small businesses to receive an impartial security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to determine potential weaknesses in the security profile you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a network scan from an authorized computer inside your firewall to uncover the risk to internal attacks. Both security inventory packages are configured and run from a secured remote location.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and mid-size businesses automatic backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for key workloads like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports virtual machines hosted by Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery system powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management services to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.