Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in the Petaluma neighborhood are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable help for system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide Cisco Aironet wireless access point configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification to triple the performance for your wireless LAN while expanding the coverage.
- The failover cluster feature set incorporated into the most recent releases of Microsoft Windows Server is radically redesigned to streamline the installation, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer greater levels of network dependability, security, efficiency, and flexibility. New or enhanced features include automated cluster Validation, easier setup and deployment, improved cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, hardened protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater storage and RAM capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified cluster technology experts can help you evaluate the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and implement an installation, educate your network support personnel to administer your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and technical help services, and produce and test a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can help you you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- If you are creating UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides a cost effective way to maintain an IT network that features reliability, protection and performance.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that enables small businesses to transition from the traditional physical in-house datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing model that combines on-premises and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to assess the possible productivity and cost benefits of moving to Essentials and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support so you can design and carry out a smooth migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers continuing consulting help, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure planning and integration consulting services.)
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to configure WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security appliances that align with your security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, visit WatchGuard firewall integration expertise.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide the services of veteran IT experts with years of background as IT project managers for application development, information technology implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to ensure that strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune expertise to consolidate and simplify the administration of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to Configuration Manager 2016 from a legacy device and application management platform or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving business requirements.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing consultant with an extensive background deploying products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can assist your company to design, configure, expand, or maintain a video conferencing solution that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure engineers who can assist businesses of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.