Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of consulting and technical support assistance for IT environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Petaluma neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can help organizations of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business from modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, deploy, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile clients sharing IT resources distributed over a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to maintain an information technology network that features high uptime, protection and performance.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that incorporates more than 25 years of experience helping manufacturing and service organizations to simplify complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of experience with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting that can range from as-needed advice to comprehensive solution planning and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, business analysis, customization, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Amazon AWS integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts can assist you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; specifying mass storage requirements for your VMs, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent offers remote or on-premises access to a certified CCIE consultant to help your business to plan, install, administer and repair converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience assisting companies of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by providing expert services such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones setup, and wireless IP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 engineers and experienced database application programmers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery specialists, and certified data security professionals to help you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that include various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist you to design and install a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, extend or optimize an existing one, migrate smoothly from a previous version of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point experts offer remote and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can help you to configure and support Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that range from a teleworker's home or a remote office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate additional Cisco products such as switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical access, performance, security compliance, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless clients regardless of their location or device. (See Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has managed the design and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to meet the needs of small businesses who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT staff but who still require information systems with world-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running throughout multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of veteran wireless professionals who can help your organization to determine the value of UniFi technology for your environment and assist you to plan, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration consultants can assist you with every aspect of Azure cloud integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system architecture, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance validation. Progent can assist your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so that your clients can securely connect to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you integrate key Microsoft platforms to work in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to create a hybrid environment that seamlessly combines physical datacenters with Azure resources.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.