Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support services for small companies in Petaluma are focused on clients who require quick and economical help with network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- If you are creating UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that offers an inexpensive way to manage an IT network that features high availability, security and performance.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in offering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help you to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect your digital assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall experts.
- The Help Desk service delivery model used by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small and midsize companies an efficient alternative to dependence on freelance service individuals by offering broad expertise shared by all support groups, optional round-the-clock availability of urgent assistance, escalation capability to top-level specialists for handling even the most difficult issues, support consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up enforced by seasoned IT service managers, a selection of convenient ways for requesting service jobs, plus a high level of process visibility enabled by trouble ticket updates and available via a web portal.
- Progent provides a family of affordable, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same advanced technology used by some of the world's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight suite of network management outsourcing services addresses all key areas of information technology including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, automated backup/recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid model. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to benefit from the many innovative high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2022 migration consultants and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration from Windows Server 2016 to a current edition of Windows Server.
- Current variants of ransomware not only scramble vital on-line files but also infect many accessible system restores and backups. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery consultants can assist your business to restore an IT network breached by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, Cerber, MegaCortex, or Locky. To learn more, visit ransomware removal and system restoration expertise.
- Progent can provide advanced remote expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and education to help you to prepare for potential catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your vital network operations, avoid data loss, and meet examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and IT support group to provide risk and business impact analysis, define interdependencies, identify the assets needed to run your business, prioritize crucial IT services and specify allowable recovery times, select hot backup sites, set up secure offsite access capability for crucial workers, plan notification mechanisms and assign duties for staff, write a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can show you how to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- SharePoint Server 2019 offers much of the modern experience of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a transitional release that bridges the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud components into a cohesive intranet solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server solutions expertise.
- The failover cluster feature set built into the latest releases of Microsoft Windows Server is dramatically re-engineered to streamline the installation, setup, and management of server clusters and to provide greater levels of system dependability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include automated cluster verification, revamped configuration and installation, improved cluster administration, redesigned cluster infrastructure for maximum uptime, better protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology consultants can assist you evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, design and execute an installation, train your network support staff to manage your cluster environment, deliver continuing consulting and support services, and produce and validate a business continuity procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.