Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide selection of engineering and support help for computer systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Petaluma area by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for local deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics with Power BI integration, and a more engaging user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and technical support services for businesses of all sizes who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration support.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include system assessment to make sure that your environment meets industry standards of security and online connectivity, 24x7 network monitoring based on System Center Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business, optional Helpdesk Services from Progent's technical staff, security auditing to help guard your information network from hackers, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís onsite troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which utilizes your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data generated locally, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a wide array of consulting support services to help you to design, integrate, manage and repair a BDR solution based on Barracuda technology. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security engineers can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional support services such as performing complete security audits, recovery from virus assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote and mobile connectivity, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a detailed security strategy customized for your business and network environment.
- Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as experienced database application developers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure engineers, business continuity specialists, and security consultants to help you to maintain SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small businesses to get an objective network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your firewall to uncover possible weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert executes a network scan from a secure machine within your firewall to determine your exposure to inside attacks. The two security inventory packages are set up and run from a secured external location.
- Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the functionality of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces powerful new features as well as a redesigned architecture. These enhancements favorably impact vital areas including manageability, high availability (HA), compliance, operational costs, teamwork, expandability, performance, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can deliver remote or on-premises expertise to help you administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist your organization to design a disaster recovery solution based onMicrosoft's cloud-tested failover clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and managing large non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class network-attached storage using low-cost equipment, Virtual Machine Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while reducing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and medium-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup activities and allows fast recovery of vital data, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted due to component failures, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can assist you to restore your critical information. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small businesses
- If you are developing UNIX applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers a cost effective way to manage an IT network that features high uptime, protection and performance.
- Progent's group of network consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering services like Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 consulting, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's largest organizations to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office support for enterprises with branch offices in or larger cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.