Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Petaluma neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Stealth penetration testing is a key part of any comprehensive network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run thorough unannounced intrusion security checks without the knowledge of your organization's internal network support resources. Unannounced penetration checking shows whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log monitoring are properly set up and consistently observed.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help your organization to enhance your application servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to understand the risks and benefits of migrating to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective migration process that minimizes business interruptions, and offer timely remote support to aid your company to install 64-bit software and application programs on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can assist you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall able to defend systems from outside and inside threats. Both products perform deep inspection of network protocols to detect exploits that routinely evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the product are now typically handled by dedicated physical appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG 2010 maintenance and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade smoothly to a more current security solution by providing system design, configuration, tuning, training and troubleshooting.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies more than a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing and service companies to simplify complicated supply chains and streamline critical processes in order to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP specialist with more than 20 years of background with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers online or on-premises services that can range from occasional advice to solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include implementation, upgrades, process improvement, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, ETL, Amazon AWS integration, training, and database administration. To find out more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, configure, manage and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, robust, expandable, easy to manage and use, ready to handle your vital applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises support provided by Progent span a variety of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure planning and installation, wireless site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a quick and low-cost way for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network devices conform to best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a more manageable and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include simpler network management, better compliance with government and industry security requirements, more efficient utilization of network resources, faster troubleshooting, more reliable backup and restore, and higher availability. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technologies from a pool of top hardware and software manufacturers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco networking engineering services, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX deployment, Oracle RDBMS database administration and application development support, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall configuration.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the technology of leading data security companies to deliver web-based management and world-class security for all your email traffic. The powerful structure of Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises security gateway device to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of threats from making it to your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to inbound attacks and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a deeper layer of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the on-premises security gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email traffic that stays inside your corporate firewall. Find out about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security team members can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network system through expert services which include running extensive security assessments, cleanup after virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe mobile connectivity, deploying automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a detailed security plan appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features first designed for and refined on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the ability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving data security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and carry out a smooth migration strategy, educate your IT administration and technical support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers maximum business benefit.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete line of SAN software and hardware products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently based on industry best practices.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running throughout multiple sites with any number of APs can be remotely configured and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of veteran Wi-Fi consultants who can help your organization to assess the benefits of UniFi products for your business and assist you to plan, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.