Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Petaluma vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, maintain, find and safeguard data related to your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and managing your IT documentation, you can eliminate up to 50% of time spent looking for vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized location for holding and sharing all documents related to managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT information. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you require the instant you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 engineers can deliver affordable remote and on-premises help to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, generate comprehensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your network support team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide continuing management consulting and technical help.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the advantages organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for network consulting that can range from router troubleshooting to full-service application development. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing services can help clients to cut costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert online support to assist companies of all sizes to integrate their networks with popular public clouds such as Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help you to design and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid topologies that utilize local resources as well as public cloud services. To help you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a variety of public cloud migration support services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief phone discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is designed to assess your organization's ability to stop or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you directly to gather information concerning your current security profile and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow industry best practices to deploy an efficient security and backup system that aligns with your company's needs. For additional information, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting experts who will help you create a robust network that includes essential technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís engineering professionals can help you to implement a network infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness experts to help you plan, validate, and document a disaster recovery process founded on best practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist your company to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many new disaster recovery and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and virtual machines, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced heuristics for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, device management, and web filtering through leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist you to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique needs and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that require immediate action. Progent's consultants can also help you to set up and verify a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced remote and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online and for all Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint Server 2010 planning and deployment, SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 support, Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio online classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to assist your company to enhance your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Project Server to work together securely and efficiently. Progent's network security engineers can assist your IT team to adopt and police security workflows that safeguard sensitive business data without interfering with the productive sharing of legitimate data.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU achieves interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 8 and 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting software.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person expertise to help companies of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a backup-and-restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to upgrade from older releases of SCDPM or from another backup system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed support for resolving particularly challenging issues, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can assist you to plan and implement an efficient migration from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integration experts can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting to assist businesses of any size to move any part of their core network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save management hassle and hardware costs and enable access to Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technology. Progent can help you with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design and review, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security and compliance.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.