Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small businesses in the Petaluma vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN products including Data ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, high availability, and remediation. Progent can provide Level 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently based on leading practices.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technologies from a range of top hardware and software vendors. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network infrastructure expertise, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle RDBMS database administration and application development support, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper Networks firewall and VPN router configuration.
- Among the common remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring domain name, DHCP, routing tables, NTP, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; reviewing policy based routing to MPLS, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; installing current IOS image; configuring and testing failover; resolving VPN tunnel and routing issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and business recovery planning.
- Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist your organization to design a DR system based on Microsoft's most advanced Failover Clustering technologies including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using low-cost hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the speed and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable creation of a failover cluster quorum witness based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers major improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of mixed-OS environments that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and better public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide advanced remote and on-premises support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist organizations of any size to plan and install a new deployment of System Center 2016, expand or optimize an existing one, migrate smoothly from an earlier release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consulting experts have more than a decade of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and fixing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of any size expert online or on-premises consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience required to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to install and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to best practices for tracking network infrastructure and both Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver responsive remote or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to fix critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to help you to upgrade efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Certified network security management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic capabilities and global standards of skill that IT security managers are expected to learn. CISM provides business management the assurance that consultants who have qualified for their CISM credential have the experience and knowledge to deliver effective cybersecurity management and consulting consulting.
- Progent provides live online classes for popular productivity applications. Progent's Online training covers areas that include Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 management. Live online education provides all the benefits of traditional classroom seminars, such as immediate communication between clients and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the challenge of trying to accommodate the availability of teachers and trainees.
- Progent's Skype for Business consultants can provide remote and onsite consulting services for organizations of any size to assess the costs/benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business from any release of Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to plan an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office; set up high-availability mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party collaboration systems such as Cisco UC. Progent's certified information security experts can help you to design and validate a security environment for your Skype for Business deployment that meets government and industry requirements.
- If you are creating Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your network up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite support as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers a cost effective way to maintain an IT network that features dependability, comprehensive security and performance.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and medium-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and allows fast restoration of critical files, apps and VMs that have become lost or corrupted due to hardware breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR consultants can provide advanced expertise to set up ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can assist you to recover your critical data. Learn about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations
- The current ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for all new installations. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can assist you to maintain your current PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your company to design, deploy, tune, manage and debug firewall solutions based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to develop customized Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core elements of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also address the individualized needs of your company. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.