Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support help for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Petaluma neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants offer affordable remote support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced assistance for Access application programming, database migration, performance optimization, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online training for Office Access application development and database management.
- Progent can provide the expertise of CISM Premier cybersecurity management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee describes the basic capabilities and international standards of skill that information security professionals are required to master. CISM provides business management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM credential have the background and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity management and support consulting.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers powerful new features plus a revamped architecture. These improvements favorably impact vital areas like manageability, availability, security, cost of ownership, teamwork, scalability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can deliver remote or on-premises support to help you manage, tune and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment model.
- The updated release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers powerful innovations such as Personalized Role Centers, enhanced business analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV software experts can provide software development, configuration and troubleshooting support to help you to benefit from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can show you how to connect MS Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional services and programs. Also, Progent can help you to create and utilize databases so you can enhance your understanding of your business, acquire more customers, expand your marketing strategies, and form successful alliances.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost remote and onsite help to implement your migration to Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your new messaging environment, educate your network support team and users to get them ramped up quickly on Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide continuing administrative services and technical help.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can assist businesses of any size to adhere to best practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; design, implement, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your company to move from an older version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management system, and Progent can help you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 environment to make sure you realize the highest possible business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help you to plan and execute an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can take advantage of stronger security features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes major improvements in key areas such as speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works transparently with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide cost-effective remote and on-premises services including system design, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, and application development services to help organizations of any size to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case your organization is currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to perform an efficient transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants can provide a wide range of affordable remote consulting services to help your organization to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to move to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between various releases of Word, interfacing Office Word with different Office applications such as Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and add-ons,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security consulting, and smart phone synchronization, and remote Office Word training classes tailored for individuals or groups.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.