Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the Petaluma vicinity are focused on clients who need fast and economical help with network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and install a WiFi LAN optimized for your environment, offering you a WLAN that has the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your company requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi design services can be carried out offsite and make use of cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis tools to plan an efficient Wi-Fi network. Progentís on-premises wireless survey features onsite inspection, RF and security audits of your current WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís floor plans, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best placement for client-specified Wireless APs. Location and integration services for Wi-Fi APs include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 Wi-Fi access points support services, Catalyst 9100 family Wi-Fi 6 access points system planning, Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration services.
- Progent's Office and Office 365 consultants can help businesses to incorporate Office desktop and Office 365 apps such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless solution that offers quick return on investment and promotes better business outcomes. Progent can help you to interface Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with additional core Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server running on-premises or hosted in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to fix compatibility issues between different releases of Microsoft Office and offers live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals or groups.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can show you how to plan, integrate, and manage firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support older Check Point firewall models or migrate efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point next generation firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent can supply businesses with an information management professional who can serve as a part-time CIO. This experienced technology officer can provide long-term direction to help your company to integrate appropriate technology to improve business operations so they match better with your business goals. Your company can create and install a well conceived information technology strategy without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Critical tasks Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, planning IT budgets, creating models for Total Cost of Ownership, reengineering business processes, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security standards, monitoring service level agreements, automating network management, software revision tracking, IT asset documentation control, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall consultants can help you integrate, manage, and update SonicWall firewall/VPN appliances including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into a complete security plan and build protection into your corporate processes. For more information, see SonicWall-certified firewall consultants.
- In completing IT projects for enterprise clients, Progent uses a phased approach based on discreet milestones in order to adhere to budget constraints, scheduling deadlines, and engineering objectives while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses proven industry project management standards based on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, architecture proposals, project pilots, design adjustment, and expertly guided deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive historical record of technical services provided and to assist in future system maintenance.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall experts can help your business to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to protect your IT assets at the network perimeter, within the data center, at branches, and in the cloud. To find out more, refer to Fortinet firewall integration experts.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small and mid-size organizations automatic backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for critical platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for convenient cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/recovery system built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older version of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver occasional guidance to help you through challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management or co-management services to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can assist organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an older release of Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and migration support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent include Return on Investment analysis, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud integration, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter access, data and identity security, streamlined provisioning and administration, network design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for IT support staff and users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent's most popular enterprise support services include evaluation, piloting, setting up and troubleshooting IT environments built around Microsoft products by providing services such as complex Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration consulting and application development. For application and network management, Progent can provide Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) design and integration. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, and Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server upgrades, Progent can help with project planning and can also provide local assistance in installation at sites in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network support engineers can assist large businesses to troubleshoot intractable network issues impacting the stability or responsiveness of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified security engineers can perform a professional and complete security assessments to help enterprises comply with regulatory security requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have more than 15 years of background planning, deploying, enhancing and fixing SCOM solutions and can provide companies of all sizes expert remote or on-premises consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to design a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and resilience needed to monitor your IT resources efficiently, whether your infrastructure are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to import and customize System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs according to leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure and Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive remote or onsite technical support to assist you to remediate serious problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help you to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.