Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support help for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Petaluma area by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft certified professionals can provide companies of any size expert MS SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that allows the speedy creation of enterprise-grade business applications. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, support and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the business value of your IT network. Progent can also help your company to carry out a cost-effective migration from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of leading data security companies to deliver web-based control and world-class protection for your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Email Guard combines cloud-based filtering with a local security gateway device to offer advanced protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and blocks most threats from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your exposure to inbound threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device provides a deeper layer of analysis for incoming email. For outbound email, the onsite gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays inside your security perimeter. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network monitoring and management products and is intended to provide a unified solution for configuring and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of any size with all facets of designing, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you upgrade efficiently from older releases of VMM, develop workflows for creating and deploying VMs and hosts, implement high-availability scale-out clusters, connect your datacenter resources with public clouds, set up virtual switches, write and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the strategic advantages of the latest capabilities such as Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor experts offer world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can help your organization to design a DR solution built around Microsoft's most advanced failover clustering technologies including Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for deploying and administering large high availability scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance network-attached storage using commodity hardware, VM Load Balancing for enhancing the performance and fault-tolerance of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and operational expenses, and Cloud Witness for easy, affordable deployment of a failover cluster quorum witness hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can help you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated equipment to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide expertise with Juniper's premier network operating system to help you to simplify the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help you manage environments that include a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- If you are developing UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers IT outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to maintain an information technology network that features high availability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Windows Server 2022 builds on the technology behind Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and associated software and services to offer enhancements in critical areas such as multi-layer security, native support in Microsoft Azure for popular Windows Server workloads, unified management for hybrid on-premises and multiple-cloud environments, plus greater availability for Azure-hosted VMs. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2022 experts can help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 using your current network model or a new on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid environment. Progent's consultants can assist your company to assess the strategic value of moving to Windows Server 2022 and can show you how to implement Microsoft Windows Server 2022's latest technologies including Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH), and Storage bus cache for standalone servers. For more information, visit Windows Server 2022 solution design and migration expertise.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and provides redundancy by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a wide range of high-availability load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content delivery products such as Cisco Content Engine. Some of the high-availability load balancing solutions for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the NLB feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012; the SDN Software Load Balancer of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server; Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and LocalDirector 400 series; and F5 3-DNS.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service centered on a brief phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to help assess your organization's ability either to block or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information concerning your existing antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to create an efficient security and backup system that meets your business needs. For details, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles intended to enable small businesses to receive a professional security assessment from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your company firewall to determine potential weaknesses in the security profile you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer executes a network scan from an authorized machine within your firewall to determine vulnerabilities to inside attacks. The two security inventory services are configured and run from a secured remote site.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security team members can help your company to protect your Mac network system through professional services which include performing comprehensive security assessments, cleanup after work attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe mobile access, deploying advanced software for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a comprehensive security strategy customized for your enterprise and network system.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts can help you in all facets of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability architecture for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing requirements for Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; designing, setting up and validating Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App). Progent can also provide Exchange 2019 planning and deployment help and Exchange Online integration to assist you to move to a more current release of Exchange Server.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.