Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support help for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small organizations in the Petaluma area by Progent's staff of seasoned consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to plan, install, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI environment. Progent can also help you to prepare your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology outsourcing packages include system assessment to make sure that your network meets industry standards of security and online access, 24 x 7 network monitoring based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your organization, optional Contact Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security auditing to help guard your network from malicious attack, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and contact with Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts and service specialists.
- Progent provides interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual interactive classes offer a flexible and economical option for training your IT personnel to use a broad array of key applications such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also offers individualized training for MS Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises education for customers larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's seasoned IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement an efficient upgrade to a current VoIP solution.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, flat-rate services designed to allow small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced technology used by some of the world's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight line of IT management outsourcing services addresses all key areas of modern networking such as email content filtering, security and compliance, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the United States. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced remote network consulting and has provided network solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Refer to Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online computer support for local governments eliminates travel expenses and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
- Progent's easy per-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many other support companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you pay only for the time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay only for the time when a Progent team member is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you may be billed for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is usually close by to assist. Progent can in addition provide on-premises service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of receiving a support request. Progent's online support team has delivered assistance to small companies in every state (See Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent has written a white paper that details the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for IT consulting that can range from router troubleshooting to advanced application development. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can help companies to reduce costs, accelerate productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent has provided remote technical support assistance to organizations in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have expressed their high regard for Progent in the form of testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service staff. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what they have said about the quality of Progent's IT services.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components making up the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the complete logical network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM system architect to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a DR system powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and install a WiFi LAN optimized for your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that has the reception, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and roaming ability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes physical walkthroughs, spectrum and security assessment of your current wireless network, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of the best locations for client-requested Wireless Access Points including Aironet APs, Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive document defining the new wireless network.
- Progent's business software consultants can help your company to install an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to create a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to reduce the cost and improve the stability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create specialized web software using standard programming tools or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For database-intensive applications, Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application programmers.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant improvements in key areas such as speed, availability, compliance, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that incorporates in-memory capability that works seamlessly with all workloads including OLTP, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective online and on-premises consulting services including system design, deployment, administration, remediation, and software development services to enable businesses of any size to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If your organization is already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to carry out an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.