Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Petaluma by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent has 20 years of background helping small and medium-size organizations to design, install, tune, manage, and troubleshoot information networks that incorporate remote workers. To find out about Progent's expertise for an at-home workforce, go to at-home employees support services.
- Microsoft ISA Server and its replacement Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can defend systems from outside and inside attacks. The two products perform deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover exploits that routinely eluded traditional firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was built on ISA Server's technology while providing a number of improved features. Forefront TMG has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the product are now usually taken over by dedicated physical appliances from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a modern firewall solution by providing planning, integration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises system architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. To learn more, see Windows Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent's Duo MFA services utilize Cisco's Duo cloud technology to protect against password theft by using two-factor authentication (2FA). Duo supports one-tap identity confirmation on iOS, Google Android, and other personal devices. With Duo 2FA, whenever you sign into a protected application and enter your password you are asked to confirm your identity on a device that only you have and that is accessed using a different ("out-of-band") network channel. A broad range of devices can be utilized as this added form of ID validation such as a smartphone or wearable, a hardware token, a landline phone, etc. You may register multiple verification devices. To learn more about Duo two-factor identity validation services, go to ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a globally recognized qualification that represents expertise in IS security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant able to help companies in the fields of IS audit services, information technology enforcement, systems and infrastructure lifecycle, information technology support, protection of information resources, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent offers support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your IP phones with Unified CM, previously named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Unified CM applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, resolving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- The failover clustering feature set incorporated into the most recent releases of MS Windows Server is radically redesigned to streamline the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of server clusters and to offer greater levels of network availability, protection, efficiency, and flexibility. New or enhanced capabilities include automated cluster verification, easier configuration and installation, improved cluster administration, new cluster architecture for maximum uptime, hardened security and quorum models, fewer failure points, more disk and memory capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration support for Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can assist you evaluate the business benefits of Windows clustering, design and implement an installation, train your network support personnel to administer your cluster environment, deliver ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA in 2010 to verify an IT professional's ability to plan, implement, and maintain IS controls to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to develop and carry out a risk management plan that follows industry best practices identified by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- The latest edition of MS Dynamics NAV includes powerful innovations including specialized Role Centers, improved analytics and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts can provide software development, configuration and troubleshooting support to help you to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progent’s engineers can assist you to integrate MS Dynamics NAV to additional services and programs. Also, Progent can help your organization to design and utilize databases so you can improve your understanding of your business, attract more clients, refine your marketing campaigns, and form successful alliances.
- Progent can assist you to design and carry out a smooth move from on-premises Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that uses Azure AD Domain Services and Azure AD Connect to centralize identity and access services for both on-premises and cloud assets. Progent's experts can also help you to manage and troubleshoot older deployments of Active Directory like Windows 2008 AD and AD DS. To find out more, visit Active Directory and Azure AD design and deployment consulting.
- Progent can provide advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and training to assist you to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize downtime for your essential IT operations, eliminate data loss, and comply with regulatory mandates and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and network administration staff to perform business impact analysis, identify dependencies, identify human and physical assets needed to operate your business, determine crucial IT services and specify acceptable restoration times, qualify hot backup centers, set up secure remote access capability for key employees, implement emergency notification systems and assign responsibilities for staff, write a complete recovery and test plan, and train key people to execute your business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or inappropriate information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help avoid reputation loss and keep compliant with industry security standards and regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Read about the complete ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 includes significant enhancements to the functionality of its predecessor Exchange Server 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a revamped structure. These enhancements affect key facets of IT such as manageability, high availability (HA), security and compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, expandability, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts can deliver remote or on-premises support to help you administer, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.