Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network consulting for small organizations in the Petaluma neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help for system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you a sense of how Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service centered on a brief phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The fact-finding interview is designed to help assess your organization's preparedness to block or recover quickly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you personally to gather information about your existing security profile and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can follow best practices to build a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery environment that meets your company's requirements. For more information, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- The vast majority of small office multi-site communications infrastructures feature no redundancy to deal with Internet connection failures. Progentís interoffice connectivity engineers can help small organizations create non-stop Interoffice connectivity through fully redundant system architectures with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and deploy high-availability Inter-office connections based on zero-downtime EIGRP network routers or non-stop OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connectivity and automatic fail-over offer affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business consultants can provide online and onsite expertise for companies of all sizes to assess the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to design an on-premises, cloud or hybrid topology; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Office; set up high-availability solutions; connect Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party collaboration platforms like Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to create and verify a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets regulatory requirements. Progent can also help you build a hybrid cloud deployment that integrates on-prem Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can help you deploy, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall devices including the current SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISSP and CISA-certified cybersecurity consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall firewalls into an end-to-end network protection plan and build security into your corporate practices. For more information, refer to SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent's Check Point firewall consultants can help you plan, integrate, and administer firewall solutions built around Check Point Software Next Generation security gateways and Check Point's cloud-based SandBlast security services. Progent can also assist you to support legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you to design a disaster recovery system built aroundMicrosoft's latest failover clustering tools such as Cluster Operating System Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and managing massive non-stop scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for enterprise-class storage clusters using industry-standard hardware, VM Load Balancing for improving the speed and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing capital investment and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for easy, economical deployment of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point based on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can assist businesses to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 apps such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Visio and OneNote into a cohesive productivity solution that offers quick return on investment and enables improved business outcomes. Progent can assist you to interface Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to resolve compatibility problems between different releases of Office and offers customized online Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals and teams.
- Stealth penetration testing is an important component of any overall network security strategy. Progentís security experts can run extensive unannounced intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are properly configured and actively observed.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.