Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Petaluma are focused on clients who require quick and economical help with network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2016) is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management products and is intended to offer a unified solution for configuring and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can include private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can help organizations of all sizes with all facets of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to migrate smoothly from legacy versions of Virtual Machine Manager, develop processes for building and deploying virtual machines and hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, connect your datacenter resources with public cloud services, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you evaluate the potential business benefits of new capabilities such as Storage Replica and Shielded VMs. Progent's hypervisor professionals offer world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or in-person expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a backup/restore solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier releases of SCDPM or from a different backup platform, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers occasional help for resolving especially stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consulting experts can help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can take advantage of integration with Windows 2016.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-sensitive protection for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and can use Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consultants can assist you to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can tune your SCDPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management services to help you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's low-priced extended hours remote technical support program provides companies round-the-clock availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center. Services offered beyond standard business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft-based servers, Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with MS Office applications, system backup/restore, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts offer Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement a smooth upgrade to a current VoIP solution.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or on-premises expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth support for the products, technologies and services that make up creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Progent offers the support of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced software developers, database administrators, project managers, Cisco-certified network architects, business continuity planning specialists, and certified security professionals to help you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth migration to SQL Server 2016.
- If you are developing Linux software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using advanced network monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite help as you need it, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features reliability, protection and performance.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers, database architects, and DBAs can provide affordable online DBA or software programming services and can assist businesses of all sizes to integrate and maintain MySQL within a reliable network infrastructure that offers advanced performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting businesses migrate applications from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- If you need to revamp your corporate web site, build in-house sites for functions such as HR or employee training, create a compelling web presence for a start-up company, or build enterprise-class, data-driven web solutions, Progent can provide capable and experienced web designers and developers. Web custom software development services offered by Progent's Technology Experts Group include web site design and development, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL database experts, and Office Access developers can help you to plan, build, and maintain data-intensive sites. Progent's experts can also help you design and manage a secure, robust server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote connectivity, to host your web applications.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.