Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide assortment of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small businesses in the Petaluma neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to assist organizations of all sizes to design and carry out a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many new high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective services of remote Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Services provided by Progent include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and service plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and overseeing a seamless switchover to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for network consulting that can range from router configuration to full-service project management. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can assist companies to cut costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to evaluate the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can provide rapid remote or on-premises access to consulting experts in system planning and deployment, software programming, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 migration consulting expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to medium-size businesses near-continuous backup and simplified restore capabilities for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux virtual machines, works with virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consultants can assist you to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/restore system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can provide as-needed guidance to help you through challenging issues or provide comprehensive project management services to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on schedule and on budget.
- Microsoft allows you to create seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange. This permits you to have specific mailboxes hosted on your physical datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can assist you with any phase of planning, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is carried out on time and on budget. To find out more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN deployments efficiently based on leading practices.
- For advanced project management support, Progent can provide the services of senior IT professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for application development, information systems implementation, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are completed on time and within budget.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.