Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the Petaluma neighborhood are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical assistance with system reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help create cost-effective cybersecurity systems that guard a small office from modern threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and monitor an end-to-end security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate local, remote, and mobile users accessing network resources distributed over a mix of physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you orchestrate, automate and verify a consistent process for restoring applications and services rapidly after an outage. SRM provides centrally managed and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consulting expert to help you to design, deploy, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can help you to design and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from discontinued products to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to streamline the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help organizations manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent's business application software consultants can help you to setup an e-commerce environment that is protected, robust, and responsive. Progent can also help you to develop a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to lower the cost and increase the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop specialized web applications using standard development tools or tailor off-the-shelf programs so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For database-intensive web applications, Progent offers the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for any of the network security services addressed under GIAC certification such as auditing network vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for reporting incidents.
- System Center 2016 provides major enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments through advanced integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; unified management of mixed-OS environments that include Linux, Hyper-V and VMware; and better public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide advanced online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help your business to plan and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, extend or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from a previous release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key features initially designed for and refined on Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the suitability of the Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving data security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can help you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical applications, plan an efficient network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a smooth migration plan, train your IT management and support personnel, and deliver as-needed consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you maximum business benefit.
- Progent can provide easy, immediate, and affordable access to Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are elite network experts who are awarded this prestigious classification only through intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve the most complicated problems associated with network architecture, configuration, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or obtaining software updates to resolve problems. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so you are able to receive immediate help for complex network troubles that are affecting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual IT service providers.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or onsite support to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced support for the technologies that go into building a cohesive Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide online and on premises expertise to help your organization with any facet of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing reports to planning and implementing a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's management reporting experts can assist you to maintain your existing reporting system, assist you to migrate reports from a legacy reporting product to a current solution, and deliver custom remote mentoring to meet your individual requirements. Progentís business reporting professionals offer experience in all popular business analytics reporting platforms including the SQL Server BI suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.