Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size organizations in the Petaluma area are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical assistance with network reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can assist large organizations to architect, deploy, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support such as Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD configuration, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 integration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams expertise, Microsoft Skype for Business Server management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2019 database administration and SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate technology based on Microsoft servers and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you deploy WatchGuard Firebox Firewall/VPN security appliances that fit your security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to current WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, refer to WatchGuard firewall integration expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to assess the advantages for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or on-premises access to consulting experts in solution planning and integration, software development, SQL Server management, and cybersecurity. For more information, visit SQL Server 2019 integration consulting.
- In conducting information technology projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased method based on discreet steps in order to adhere to budgets, project timeframes, and technical goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology takes advantage of proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project requirements, design steps, pilot testing, design adjustment, and expert deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services delivered and to assist in future system management.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced online support services to help organizations of all sizes to integrate their networks with leading public cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can assist your it team to plan and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux operating systems and apps in hybrid network models that seamlessly combine on-premises IT assets along with cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a range of cloud integration services such as Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and debugging.
- Progent can assist your organization in any phase of your migration to Exchange Server 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; designing HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Windows Hyper-V; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); setting up Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing firewalls; integration with M365; and setting up Outlook. For details, visit Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- Progent's data protection experts can assist your company to create, implement and troubleshoot a backup solution based on MSP360 technology. MSP360 enables file/folder or image-based backup/recovery for VMs and physical machines, works with all popular public clouds, and permits you to build a data protection ecosystem with a minimum RTO and a granular Recovery Point Objective (RPO). With ProSight Data Protection Services 360 Backup, Progent offers comprehensive monitoring and management of your backup environment to prevent data loss resulting from user miscues, system errors, ill-intentioned users, and external assaults such as ransomware. To learn more, see ProSight DPS 360 Backup services.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design consultants can assist you to design, install, enhance, manage and troubleshoot a Wi-Fi solution customized for your facilities. Progent can provide online or on-premises support for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi planning, Ekahau Sidekick for onsite RF measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for resolving RF signal issues, Ekahau Insights for monitoring the performance of multiple Wi-Fi networks, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi packets with the Ekahau Sidekick to help wireless experts to fix complicated Wi-Fi network issues.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can implement efficient cybersecurity systems that protect a small business against advanced threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that support local, online, and mobile clients sharing network resources spread across a mix of physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors. Reaching an optimum settlement is a complicated activity that requires a combination of field experience, technical knowledge and business acumen. It also calls for working closely with the victim's IT staff and the insurance carrier, if there is one. Since the number one goal of the ransomware victim is operational continuity, it is vital to establish recovery teams that operate effectively, concurrently, and with intimate collaboration. Progent has the breadth of technical skills and the depth of personnel to complement your IT support team and recover your network environment quickly and affordably. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation expertise.
- Progent offers a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology used by many of the world's leading corporations. Progent's ProSight portfolio of outsourced network management services addresses all critical areas of modern networking including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's white paper on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.