Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide assortment of engineering and support help for information systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the Petaluma vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls deliver a major performance boost over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized management of advanced security capabilities like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration to Firepower firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and help you integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally control IT ecosystems that span branch offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower family of Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), see Firepower firewalls integration experts.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises help from a certified CCIE consultant to help your business to design, install, manage and repair unified communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience assisting companies of any size to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of Unified Communications applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent can help you utilize Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve coexistence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development kit for porting applications.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the hardware used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to confirm full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM system architect to assist you to design, configure, test and administer a DR system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification to get three times the speed for your wireless network while extending the signal coverage.
- Load balancing your servers increases performance and offers redundancy by working around failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services cover a broad range of high-availability load balancing technologies such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including Cisco Content Engine. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent offers consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progent offers Enterprise Resource Planning support services through business application professionals who can help with for a broad selection of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, applications from other vendors, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for key categories of business applications such as accounting, ERP, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales, retail, and product distribution.
- The sophistication and versatility of Windows Server 2008 requires an IT consultant with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive and comprehensive business information networks. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 engineers, averaging over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 support experts can also help you to assess the business value of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid network model that combines on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running throughout multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist your organization to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and help you to design, deploy, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network professionals who can help you create a fault-tolerant network that includes essential technologies and procedures for line-of-business environments. Progentís engineering experts can help your company to implement a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, system load balancing, fault tolerant data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-site networks. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness consultants to help you design, test, and document a disaster recovery process based on leading practices.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.