Onsite Service Available in Petaluma, Sonoma
North SF Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the North Bay areas of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Progent locations in North SF Bay Area
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Petaluma area are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical help with system dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen engineers can assist your company to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to the latest Juniper technologies, and repair network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 specialists and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 consultants can show you how to rationalize the business case for implementing the current release of Microsoft SharePoint, consult with you on the appropriate version of SharePoint Portal Server for your application, provide configuration and integration services, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a back-end database manager, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to work with SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security plan that incorporates portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Contact Center services.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists can provide Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement a smooth upgrade to a current VoIP system.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is an important qualification that represents mastery in information system security auditing. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation requires that consultants undergo a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Certified Cybersecurity audit consultant trained to help companies in the fields of IS audit process, information technology governance, network assets and infrastructure lifecycle, IT support, safeguarding of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consultants can help businesses of any size to follow best practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage, and library resources; design, implement, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class reporting. Progent can assist your business to move from a legacy version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management system, and Progent can help you to enhance and repair your existing SCVMM ecosystem so you get the highest possible business value. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and execute an efficient upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of new assurance capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size businesses supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk support services for an at-home workforce. To learn about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center support services for an at-home workforce, visit Help Desk Call Center support services for remote workers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad array of Exchange consulting such as systems integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile user support, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS training.
- Progent can supply companies with an information management expert who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide strategic direction to assist your company to deploy sensible IT products to improve business operations so they align more closely with your corporate goals. Your company can create and install a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Key tasks Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include growth strategies, planning IT budgets, developing and tracking models for TCO, reengineering workflows, reviewing contracts with vendors, defining security standards, cash flow management, automating data center administration, patch tracking, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity planning.
If your small business is in the Petaluma or Sonoma area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 707-559-7400 or visit Contact Progent.