Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small businesses in the city of Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete line of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to help you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN environments quickly and affordably following industry best practices.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is small, Progent provides value-priced support packages that will give your IT network the reliability, protection, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT engineers, the most advanced network management applications, and economical service packages, will keep your line-of-business computer network applications and servers up and running.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networking provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will help you build a robust network that incorporates key technologies and procedures for mission critical environments. Progentís information technology professionals can help you to implement a system architecture with features such as failover Internet connections, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, cloud backup, high-availability interoffice connectivity, and fault tolerant multi-location networks. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness experts to help you design, test, and document a recovery process based on leading practices.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to develop customized Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the core functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the specialized needs of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can utilize the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Microsoft 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server programming, and development background with VBasic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen consultants can assist you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from older NetScreen products to the latest Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology systems.
- Progent offers a broad array of cost-effective consulting and support services to help your company to deploy, configure, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 11 deployment support, Windows 10 planning support, Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 support, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a tightly integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail system that accelerates productive collaboration by offering a variety of alternatives for retrieving calls and messages within an environment that is easy to implement and administer. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to access and manage your voicemail messages from your email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and automated-attendant services for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with as many as 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to make sure your voice messaging solution delivers the highest possible business advantage.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of network security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the security disciplines covered within the GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event management and response, intrusion detection, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting security incidents.
- In performing network technology projects for large customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined milestones in order to meet budgets, project timeframes, and technical goals while minimizing business disruption. Progent's methodology uses field proven industry project management standards founded on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes project requirements, architecture steps, proof of concept piloting, design tuning, and expert deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a detailed historical record of technical services delivered and to assist in ongoing system management.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor accreditation is a prestigious qualification that indicates expertise in information system security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation requires that consultants pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA professional association. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit professional able to assist businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, information technology governance, systems and architecture lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.