Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small businesses in the city of Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) family has been terminated, this powerful package is still in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS support services for all versions of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can help your business to assess the possible advantages of moving from a locally hosted datacenter based on Small Business Server 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by implementing an upgrade to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a hybrid mix of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's core business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to evaluate the business value of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot environments and migration plans, tune your network infrastructure for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT support, staff, develop an enterprise-wide security strategy, streamline network administration, help with application development, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- Cisco's Catalyst line of Wi-Fi controllers simplify the management of wireless LANs by unifying the provisioning and control of wireless access points, optimizing Wi-Fi throughput by reducing the effect of RF congestion, enhancing Wi-Fi availability with rapid failover, and hardening security by identifying threats and filtering network traffic based on user class and locale. Progent can assist you to configure Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to maintain and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out a smooth transition to Cisco's latest wireless controller technology, visit Cisco Catalyst wireless controller consulting and support services.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voicemail platform that promotes collaboration by providing flexible set of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within a framework that is simple to implement and manage. Unity Connection allows you to read and manage voicemail messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in select Cisco ISR routers, provides affordable voicemail, integrated messaging, interactive voice response, and greeting functions for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprise branch offices with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE consultants offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to make sure your voice messaging deployment gives you the highest possible competitive value.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform integration consultants can provide affordable remote and on-premises consulting to assist businesses to move any portion of their critical IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can reduce time and equipment expense and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art machine learning technology. Progent can help your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security and compliance.
- Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size companies to plan, deploy, optimize, administer, and debug computer networks that incorporate telecommuters. To learn about Progent's consulting services for telecommuters, see remote workforce support.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all support activity to ensure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their support organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity shortly after finishing each service interaction, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT support documentation makes it easier for clients to transfer to a different service provider or assume increased support duties internally. Complete support reporting also give IT managers the visibility required to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop more realistic network budgets.
- Progent can provide online access to an Oracle certified consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software developer. Progent can help your business to create efficient solutions for key Oracle database administration tasks including performance tuning, backup and restore strategies, and information protection, or mentor your in-house staff to follow industry leading practices for simplifying major administration tasks. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to assist you to build, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle applications that can vary from forms to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent has experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can assist you to tune existing SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.