Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small businesses in Pleasanton are focused on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's consulting support for IT service businesses enables you to use Progent's information technology engineers while retaining your own brand as a transparent extension of your network services team. For details about Progent's consulting support for network service companies, go to Progent's support services for network service firms.
- SharePoint Server 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover platform that bridges the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint environment. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical online and onsite expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older versions of SharePoint. Progent can help customers design and carry out an efficient upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive information management system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 Server planning and deployment support.
- Progent follows a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to fix even the most difficult network issues that can appear from time to time. By taking advantage of 100s of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier experts, Progent can quickly and affordably repair issues that would baffle most IT support companies. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and troubleshooting projects annually gives Progent a unique perspective about what approaches work and which do not in resolving network issues.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and mid-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup processes and allows fast restoration of vital data, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to hardware failures, software glitches, disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR consultants can provide world-class support to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can help you to restore your critical information. Find out about the complete ProSight portfolio of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly named Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Navision, is an enterprise resource planning solution created for Azure cloud, onsite, or hybrid deployments. Progent's certified Office 365 consultants, Excel specialists, Teams system designers, and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can help you to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with familiar Microsoft technologies. Progent's developers offer Microsoft SQL Server support and Power BI analytics mentoring to help you to utilize Dynamics Business Central to create applications and reports that allow you to make better business choices. Progent's Dynamics 365 Business Central experts can assist your organization to maintain outdated releases of Dynamic NAV/Navision or plan and configure up-to-date Business Central environments.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help your business to assess the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to plan and carry out a smooth migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network architecture including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer online or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand design review or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on schedule and on budget. To find out more, visit SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can assist organizations of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include Return on Investment estimates, project supervision, compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter access, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, network optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, custom training for IT support staff and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration consultants can provide affordable online support to assist companies of any size to integrate Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, architectural design, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can show you how to deploy cloud-based or hybrid networking models that efficiently integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers as-needed support or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you move smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants offer economical online consulting services for all editions of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced help for Access application development, database conversion, performance tuning, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also offers custom webinar training for Office Access development and DBA services.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or on-premises expertise to help organizations of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent can provide advanced expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into creating a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other pieces of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) offers small and mid-size businesses automatic backup and simplified recovery capabilities for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for key workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot a multi-site backup/restore system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployments. Progent can provide online or onsite support and can deliver occasional expertise to help you through challenging issues or provide end-to-end project management or co-management support to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and fine tune numerous key pieces of your wireless environment such as access points, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration experts can provide online and onsite assistance to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by delivering services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer economical in-depth security for physical and virtual servers, workstations, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a single console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's unique requirements and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will help you define and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that call for urgent action. Progent's consultants can also help you to set up and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover quickly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.