Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size organizations in Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical assistance with network reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent can provide the services of proven ransomware recovery experts with the skills to restore an environment victimized by a ransomware virus such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, or Locky. To find out more, see ransomware removal and restoration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to assess the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or onsite contact with consulting experts in system design and integration, software development, database administration, and network security. To find out more, see SQL Server 2019 integration consulting expertise.
- Progent offers enterprise clients remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably based on best practices.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, removal of legacy application configuration objects in production AD systems, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-enabled software. Progent is also experienced in working with advanced AD utilities like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest configuration techniques that address important areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT management structure, use and structure of group policy objects, as well as protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also analyze the impacts of server and service configurations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist companies to plan and install configurations of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progent offers interactive online webinar training classes. Virtual interactive webinars provide a convenient and economical way for training your IT personnel to operate a broad range of key applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also can provide customized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent can deliver onsite training for customers major cities throughout the United States.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that allows small businesses to make the move from the older stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid computing paradigm that combines on-premises and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts offer budget-friendly remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to evaluate the possible productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based model for your computing ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management so you can plan and carry out a smooth move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online applications and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting help, troubleshooting, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure cloud integration consulting.)
- Progent offers high-level online consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and education to help you to prepare for possible disasters, reduce service disruption for your essential network functions, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and network support staff to perform risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, identify the resources required to operate your organization, prioritize key IT functions and specify acceptable restoration times, qualify colocation centers, set up secure remote connectivity for key workers, plan emergency notification mechanisms and define duties for staff, write a comprehensive recovery plan, and train management and technical staff to carry your agreed upon solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can show you how to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services designed to allow small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same advanced technology deployed by many of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of IT management outsourcing services addresses all critical facets of information technology such as email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.