Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of engineering and support assistance for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network services available to small companies in the city of Pleasanton by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that IT teams set up and optimize numerous components of your Wi-Fi environment including wireless access points, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration experts can provide online and onsite support to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering services that can range from debugging the set up of a wireless VoIP phone or access point to providing project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants can provide affordable online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert help for application development, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers custom online classes for Access development and database administration.
- Progent has been delivering SharePoint consulting services since the initial SharePoint product was published over a a dozen years, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT know-how to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and create SharePoint Server 2013 apps that bring significant business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist you to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; decide if an on-premises, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your company; and pick the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or can help in specific tasks associated with your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup/restore service for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which uses your own storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data produced locally, at one or more remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide array of consulting support services to assist you to design, configure, operate and repair a BDR system built on Barracuda technology. For details, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the entire logical network topology at the recovery site. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist your organization to plan, deploy, test and administer a DR solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Load balancing your servers enhances throughput and provides fault tolerance by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a broad assortment of high-availability load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content delivery technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in speed, scale, security, availability, mobile computing support, plus built-in BI. New features include PolyBase for processing SQL and NoSQ databases simultaneously for big data applications, Hadoop support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and centralized management of on-premises and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer remote and onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft products including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Lync or Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers affordable service options that will give your network the stability, protection, and functionality your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring Services, combining the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT engineers, the most advanced network management software, and comprehensive service programs, can keep your line-of-business computer network software and servers operating smoothly.
- Among the typical remote Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing tables, NTP, and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; reviewing BGP peering arrangements, routing tables, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; validating router failover; troubleshooting VPN problems; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and fault tolerance strategy.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include network evaluation to ensure that your network complies with industry standards of security and online connectivity, 24x7 server monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your business, optional Call Center support services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help safequard your information network from malicious attack, addition of Service Packs and security patches for servers and applications, savings on Progentís remote troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft-certified system experts and service specialists.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.