Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in Pleasanton by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a modern cybersecurity solution that extends across your data center and cloud-based resources and guards any user at any location with any endpoint device. To find out more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- Progent is experienced in the design, configuration, and integration of cohesive computer networks by combining advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software companies. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network infrastructure engineering services, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle database administration and application development support, Citrix XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall set up.
- Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-premises platform that enables businesses of any size to create a centrally managed and protected communications environment that supports a BYOD computing style with IM, presence, web meetings with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN calling enabled for a wide assortment of stationary PCs and handheld devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 experts can assist you to support your current Lync deployment or plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to a modern system by offering Skype for Business Server expertise. Progent can also advise you how to build a hybrid network model that integrates on-prem Skype for Business Server with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and offers redundancy by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services cover a wide assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content delivery products including Cisco Content Engine. Some of the fault-tolerant load balancing solutions for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the NLB mechanism of Windows Server 2012; the SDN Software Load Balancer of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway; Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Engine and Cisco CDN Software; and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the toughest network issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier experts, Progent can quickly and affordably repair issues that would baffle ordinary IT support companies. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and integration projects annually gives Progent a well-grounded view concerning what approaches work and which do not in resolving network problems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to assess the business advantages of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help you to design and implement a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer remote or on-premises support services ranging from as-needed design review or debugging to comprehensive project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on time and on budget. In addition, Progent's SQL Server 2019 integration consultants can help you to upgrade smoothly from Microsoft SQL Server 2017 to a more modern version of SQL Server. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration consulting.
- Progent's economical after-hours online support program provides companies 24x7 access to online support from Progent's TRC. Support services available outside standard business hours include resolving issues with Windows server products, MS Windows desktop troubleshooting, help with Microsoft Office applications, network and system backup and recovery, and basic routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to configure security protection solutions and provide mitigation services for offsite workers. For information about Progent's security defense services for a remote workforce, see endpoint device security defense services for teleworkers.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your organization to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted system architecture or a hybrid deployment model that integrates cloud-based Windows Server on Azure with on-prem Windows Server 2019. For more information, visit Windows Server 2019 migration experts.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Reaching an optimum settlement is a complex exercise that calls for a combination of field experience, technical knowledge and business savvy. It also requires working closely with the ransomware victim's IT staff and the cyber insurance provider, if any. Since the top goal of the ransomware victim is operational continuity, it is critical to establish response teams that work efficiently, concurrently, and in close communication. Progent has the scope of IT skills and the deep bench of experts to complement your IT support team and recover your network environment quickly and economically. for more details, visit ransomware settlement negotiation help.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.