Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support for small companies in the city of Pleasanton are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help for network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's group of network consulting experts can help large enterprises to plan, set up, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support like Active Directory design, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Skype for Business Server migration consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 management, plus SQL Server 2016 upgrades and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office IT supports for enterprises with branch offices in Silicon Valley and the or major cities across the U.S.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice specialists offer Cisco UC540 consulting support to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and carry out a smooth migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud planning and integration experts can help you with every phase of Microsoft Azure integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, solution design, pilot testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your users can safely access to Azure-based services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you integrate key Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to create a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly integrates physical datacenters with Azure-based services.
- ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that include an application-layer firewall able to protect systems from external and internal attacks. Both platforms provide in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect threats that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was based on ISA Server's architecture while delivering a number of enhanced features. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the product are now typically taken over by dedicated physical appliances from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and support.) Progent offers advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate smoothly to a more current firewall platform by providing planning, integration, tuning, training and debugging.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is an endpoint protection service that incorporates cutting edge behavior-based machine learning technology to defend endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against new malware assaults like ransomware and email phishing, which routinely get by legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM safeguards local and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to address the complete malware attack progression including filtering, identification, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and automatic network-wide immunization against new attacks. Read about the entire ProSight suite of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and simplify the management of your PCs and web-facing tablets and smartphones. Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management solution or assist you to modify your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your changing IT needs.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an IT consultant with practical experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying cohesive end-to-end business information networks. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server 2008 engineers, with an average of over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to assess the benefits of upgrading from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises systems with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite support to assist businesses of any size to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers advanced support for all the technologies that go into creating an end-to-end Jabber solution such as Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and the many other components of a cohesive collaboration solution.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly rate, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables fast restoration of vital data, applications and VMs that have become unavailable or damaged as a result of hardware failures, software glitches, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can deliver advanced support to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to recover your critical data. Read about the entire ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small businesses
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology engineers offer advanced online and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that run the gamut from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switching technology to achieve the speed, scale, uptime, virtualization, data protection and manageability needed by your organization. For information about Progent's support for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus line of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting services. To find out about Progent's support for Cisco Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network appliances includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running on multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely configured and managed with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can assist your organization to determine the benefits of UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, install, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.