Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad array of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Pleasanton vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade data center colocation sites in major cities across the U.S.. Progent's colocation center expert consultants can enhance your network's redundancy and performance by helping you select a remote data center site that meets the particular needs of your enterprise such as geographic location, space, communications, budget, and value-added features and services. Progent’s data center support services are designed for companies with equipment located at co-location hosting facilities and in need of timely in-person service at the co-location site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier professionals. Progent provides a variety of co-location center consulting services such as system topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server integration and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications networking, development and installation of high availability systems, defining and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server cluster configurations.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security consultants can assist your company to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert support services such as running complete security audits, recovery from virus attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe mobile access, installing advanced applications for protection against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a detailed security plan appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size businesses overflow or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center support services for telecommuters. For details about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk support for at-home workers, see Help Desk Call Center services for teleworkers.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 incorporates major improvements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and introduces powerful innovations plus a revamped structure. These enhancements favorably impact key IT areas including ease of administration, high availability (HA), security and compliance, operational costs, collaboration, extensibility, performance, cross-version interoperability, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can provide remote or onsite support to help you manage, optimize and troubleshoot your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise, Exchange 2019 planning and deployment help, and Exchange Online integration to help you upgrade to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent provides a selection of low-cost, fixed-price managed services intended to allow small and mid-size businesses to utilize the same advanced technology used by many of the industry's leading corporations. The ProSight series of IT management outsourcing services addresses all key areas of modern networking including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete line of SAN storage products including Data ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN environments efficiently following leading practices.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually demands that IT teams configure and optimize numerous key pieces of your Wi-Fi infrastructure including wireless access points, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts can provide remote and onsite assistance to help you build and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
- Progent provides complete and detailed reports of all support work to ensure customers don’t ever feel “captive” to their support provider. Progent sends email documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each support task, and also sends a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support reporting makes it less risky for clients to transfer to a new support provider or assume increased service responsibilities in house. Good service reporting also give management the visibility needed to determine the value of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT budgets.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced expertise in implementing and using all on-premises and cloud-based versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective online consulting services based on industry best practices to assist businesses of any size to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Support services available from Progent include solution planning, installation and upgrades, setting up secure file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network optimization, and customized webinar training.
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services enable organizations to meet sudden increases in demand for network professionals without dealing with the costs and hassle that come with vetting and hiring reliable technical help and without increasing your permanent workforce. To learn about Progent's short-term IT staffing services, see Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.