Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and support assistance for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Pleasanton by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business consultants can provide remote and on-premises consulting services for organizations of any size to evaluate the benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to plan an on-premises, cloud or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Office or Office 365; set up high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication systems such as Cisco UC. Progent's certified network security experts can assist you to create and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry standards. Progent can also assist build a hybrid deployment that integrates self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones typically requires that you set up and optimize numerous components of your wireless environment such as APs, routers, wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts can provide remote and on-premises support to help you create and administer a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing services that can range from troubleshooting the set up of an IP phone or AP to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services designed to enable small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same advanced IT solutions deployed by many of the world's top enterprises. The ProSight line of network management outsourcing services covers all critical aspects of modern networking such as email protection, security and compliance, update management, automated backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To download Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide companies of any size expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, Web-enabled database and data analysis package that opens the door to the speedy creation of enterprise-grade business programs that offer your business a competitive edge. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your information system. Progent can also assist your organization to perform an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases throughput and provides fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies such as system load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content dispatching technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. Fault tolerant load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop test systems and migration strategies, optimize your infrastructure for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, train your IT support, staff, create an enterprise-wide security plan, streamline network administration, assist with creating applications, and build and validate a DR/BC plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration experts can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique service delivery model for network support that ranges from desktop troubleshooting to full-service application development. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can assist companies to save money, improve productivity, and increase the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's SQL Server developers can assist you to build and support applications based on the SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to build scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and knows how to team with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective way. Progent for can help your company to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a broad selection of professional support services including requirements analysis, database modeling, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Progent's consultants have supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly 20 years and Progent has provided integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting since the platform's debut. Progent offers advanced support for upgrading legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, validate, and carry out an efficient migration from a an outdated release to the newest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting services.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 R2 calls for an information technology expert with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive end-to-end business technology solutions. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server 2008 consultants, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-based technology, helps insure your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also assist you to assess the business value of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid network model that combines local systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.