Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small businesses in Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable help for network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts offer Cisco UC560 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and carry out an efficient migration to a current IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can assist your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, dependable, and fast. Progent can also enable you to create a web site that is integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to reduce the cost and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop custom web applications based on standard development tools or tailor popular software products so that they accommodate your special business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent offers the expertise of SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access application programmers.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and verify a consistent runbook for restoring applications and services quickly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to confirm complete service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consultant to assist you to plan, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network monitoring and management products and is intended to offer a centralized mechanism for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid environments that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes with any aspect of designing, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, show you how to migrate smoothly from older releases of VMM, develop workflows for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, implement fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, configure virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the strategic business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified virtualization experts can provide advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business experts offer remote and onsite expertise for organizations of all sizes to evaluate the benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can assist you to design a local, cloud-based or mixed deployment; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office or Office 365; configure high-availability mechanisms; connect Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party communication systems like Cisco UC. Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to design and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that is compliant with regulatory requirements. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid solution that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants offer remote and on premises expertise to help your organization with any facet of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing reports to designing and deploying an advanced BI environment. Progent's BI experts can assist your company to maintain your existing reporting system, help you to migrate reports from a discontinued reporting platform to a modern one, and provide as-needed remote mentoring to meet your specific needs. Progentís management reporting consultants offer expertise in the leading BI reporting tools such as the SQL Server business intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI add-ins such as Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Builder.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed physical appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards critical company data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants offer a broad array of consulting support services to assist you to design, integrate, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery solution built on Barracuda technology. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting and management.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, lower their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training to help you cut development time and expedite your ROI.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as seasoned database application programmers, DBAs, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, disaster recovery specialists, and certified data security consultants to assist you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to implement centralized endpoint management and monitoring solutions for maintaining devices used by offsite workers. To find out about ways Progent can help your company to manage and monitor the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce, visit consulting for managing the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology enables you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the hardware making up the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, and non-disruptive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to verify full service restoration, validate SLAs and prove compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to help you to design, deploy, test and manage a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.