Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small businesses in the Pleasanton area are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance with system reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning at scale, streamlines security and compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, provides network health reporting, allows secure end-user self service, and offers a single control mechanism for administering mixed-operating system networks running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud specialists can assist your organization with any aspect of designing, installing, using and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, maintain, find and protect information related to your IT infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can save as much as 50% of time spent looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network like recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and relating IT information. Whether youíre making improvements, doing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you require the instant you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration consultants offer affordable remote support to assist companies to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term archiving. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design and review, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can help you deploy cloud-based or hybrid environments that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers as-needed consulting or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and web application programming. The latest versions offer improved protection, dependability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating significant enhancements in automated management. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web software. Progent's IIS experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI applications.
- Progent's business software consultants can assist your company to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also help you to create a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and inventory software to lower the expense and increase the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web applications using standard development utilities or tailor off-the-shelf programs so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of IT infrastructure monitoring and management products and is intended to offer a unified solution for deploying and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you migrate smoothly from legacy versions of VMM, develop workflows for building and installing virtual machines and hosts, implement high-availability compute and storage clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of the latest capabilities like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's certified hypervisor experts can provide advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent offers a broad array of affordable support services to help you company to install, configure, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can assist the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by providing support services and knowledge transfer in images/, audio, and video. Progent's consultants can provide help in a range of macOS and OS X desktop applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific areas like scanning or digitizing audio or video or building a video post production lab.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the latest releases of Microsoft Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to simplify the deployment, configuration, and management of clusters and to offer greater levels of system availability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include automated cluster verification, easier setup and installation, unified cluster administration, new cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened security and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater disk and RAM capacity, enhancements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can assist your company evaluate the business benefits of Windows clustering, plan and implement a deployment, educate your network support staff to manage your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help you to design, install, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to prep your target data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you build and manage an onsite, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI integration services.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises installations of SharePoint, supports integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently combine on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include rapid provisioning with the MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI integration, and a more engaging user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide economical online and onsite expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- Progent provides ERP and MRP support through application professionals who can help with for a broad assortment of business software including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, applications from other manufacturers, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for key areas of business software including financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, marketing, retail, and distribution.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can help large businesses to plan, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering services such as Microsoft Active Directory design, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business Server planning and deployment consulting and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and can provide branch office support for enterprises with local offices in or larger cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.