Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small businesses in Pleasanton are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical help with network reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the benefits businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can assist companies to cut costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) design and deployment, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the management of your desktops and Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management platform or help you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning support through business application experts who can support for a wide variety of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, software from other manufacturers, and legacy applications. Progent offers help for vital areas of business applications such as accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales, retail environments, and product distribution.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to help organizations of any size to design, deploy, maintain, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber solutions and Cisco Unified CM ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth support for the technologies that go into building an end-to-end Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, immersive telepresence systems, PBX systems, business continuity, and other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and government mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates more than a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and service organizations to simplify complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical business processes to get products to market quickly and meet customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP specialist with over two decades of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent can provide online or onsite services that spans from as-needed guidance to end-to-end solution design and project management. Sample services offered by Progent for Infor CloudSuite Industrial include installation, upgrades, business analysis, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, training, and database administration. To learn more, see SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer help with all of the network security services covered within GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, incident handling, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can assist you to update your application servers and workstations affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to calculate the costs and advantages of migrating to 64-bit processing, design a cost-effective migration strategy that minimizes business interruptions, and deliver responsive remote support to assist your company to install 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-premier engineers can help you to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the work required for network administrators to install software programs so they are consistent throughout an entire workforce, offer the ability to control rights to business information, and enable fast installation of new or upgraded workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies client access, improves responsiveness, strengthens security, centralizes management, and provides an almost transparent client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization engineers can help you to evaluate the strategic advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure test and production environments, improve your network architecture to support virtual clients effectively, evaluate and resolve security issues, and educate your network managers to follow industry best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages designed to allow small companies to receive an independent network security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your firewall to uncover potential risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs a system scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to determine vulnerabilities to inside attacks. The two security inventory packages are configured and executed from a secured remote site.
- Progent offers access to the affordable services of online Internet connectivity experts to help your organization to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution matches your business needs. Support services provided by Progent's engineers include evaluation of your current bandwidth use, vendor and plan analysis and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different carrier and/or service plan. Provisioning can include enhancing existing routers and switches and deploying new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant BGP configurations.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering with synchronous replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites located as far as 300km apart from each other. Progent can provide access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to design, deploy, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with procedures like assigning disk pools, determining aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR solution to show compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent offers advanced online consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and training to assist your company to prepare for possible catastrophes, minimize downtime for your vital network functions, avoid data loss, and meet examiners' letters and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and network support group to provide business impact analysis, define interdependencies, identify the resources required to operate your business, prioritize crucial IT functions and specify acceptable recovery times, select colocation centers, configure safe offsite access capability for key workers, plan notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train key people to execute the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to create a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.