Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and technical support help for IT environments based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in Pleasanton by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can provide organizations of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis package that facilitates the rapid development of enterprise-level business applications. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and the ability to query across the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and problem solving services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your information network. Progent can also help your organization to perform an efficient move from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced remote support services to assist companies of all sizes to connect their information networks with popular public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can help you to design and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid architectures that utilize on-premises IT assets along with cloud services. To help you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent can provide a range of public cloud integration services such as Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange, Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service development and troubleshooting.
- The failover clustering feature set incorporated into the latest releases of MS Windows Server is radically re-engineered to simplify the installation, setup, and management of server clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, security, performance, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster Validation, easier setup and installation, unified cluster management, new cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, better security and quorum models, minimization of failure points, more storage and memory capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified failover cluster experts can assist you evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, design and implement an installation, train your network support staff to administer your cluster environment, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and test a business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent uses a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the most difficult technical problems that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical team members, Progent can quickly and affordably resolve networking problems that would stymie most computer service companies. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and troubleshooting tasks every year gives Progent a unique understanding about which approaches succeed and which do not in solving network issues.
- Features of Progent's Information Technology support packages include network evaluation to ensure that your network complies with established standards of security and online connectivity, 24 x 7 network monitoring using Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your business, optional Help Desk Services from Progent's consulting staff, security auditing to help protect your information network from hackers and viruses, addition of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, savings on Progentís on-site troubleshooting services, and access to Progentís team of Microsoft and Cisco-certified system engineers and service specialists.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 developers, SharePoint Server 2010 specialists and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 consultants can assist you to evaluate the economic justification for implementing the current version of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most sensible version of SharePoint Portal Server for your circumstances, provide configuration and integration services, help you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end database, improve your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application programs to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a comprehensive security plan that includes portal solutions, and provide maintenance and Call Center support.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you create a detailed security plan and choose the right products from a variety of vendors to achieve your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent can help you setup Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of Linux/UNIX including Solaris 7 and 8, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting software.
- Progent's experts can assist small and medium-size organizations to configure and debug conferencing applications to enable their at-home workers to collaborate securely and effectively with teammates and clients. To find out about how Progent can assist companies to integrate and manage conferencing solutions for telecommuters, go to video conferencing consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent offers the services of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with an extensive background deploying technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing environment that protects your current investment and maximizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the expertise of infrastructure engineers able to help companies of all sizes to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the performance, reliability, security, and scalability required to accommodate your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen engineers can help you to install and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor environments.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with continual replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites located up to 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to design, configure, administer, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, setting up NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your DR solution to prove adherence with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- If you are creating UNIX software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and applications, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an inexpensive way to maintain an IT network that features reliability, security and high performance.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.