Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the Pleasanton vicinity are focused on customers who need quick and economical assistance for network reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can assist you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows application delivery solution by providing XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to optimize your infrastructure for delivering server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can assist you to administer and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high availability, advanced protection, and rapid disaster recovery. Progent can also assist you manage and support additional virtualization products from Citrix by providing Citrix XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth consulting expertise in specialized software areas, enabling you to craft fast, inexpensive and comprehensive network solutions that address the individual needs of your company. Progent's application developers can help your company to customize Microsoft's major business applications by offering a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers online or onsite support to help businesses of any size to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup solution built around System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager consulting experts can help you to migrate from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup platform, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid environments. Progent can provide as-needed support for fixing particularly stubborn issues, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 (DPM 2016) migration consultants can help you to plan and implement a smooth upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2012 to Data Protection Manager 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced expertise in deploying and using all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad range of affordable online consulting services based on leading practices to help businesses of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services available from Progent include system planning, installation and migration, setting up safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized online training.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services offer significantly more bang for the buck than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can assist your company to manage your current PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and upgrade efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to plan, deploy, tune, administer and debug firewall solutions based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly known as SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over 25 years of experience assisting manufacturing and distribution companies to manage complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes to bring products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent can provide the expertise of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent can provide online or on-premises services that spans from as-needed advice to solution design and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Office 365 integration, training, and DBA services. To find out more, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- The CISA credential is a globally recognized qualification that represents expertise in information system security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation requires that candidates pass an extensive test administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to assist businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, IT enforcement, systems and architecture ROI, information technology service delivery, protection of information resources, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have more than a decade of experience designing, implementing, optimizing and fixing Microsoft SCOM solutions and offer companies of all sizes advanced remote or on-premises consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and resilience required to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are onsite, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also assist you to install and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to leading practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as both Microsoft and third-party apps and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite technical support to assist you to fix serious problems uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to assist your organization to upgrade smoothly from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's data backup experts offer consulting support for a broad array of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and desktops plus laptops and smartphones. Progent supports all major data protection platforms by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost outsourced service for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert online consulting support to help businesses of any size to connect their IT infrastructure with popular public clouds such as Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can assist your it team to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux operating systems and applications in hybrid network models that seamlessly combine physical IT assets as well as public clouds. To help you to incorporate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a range of cloud integration support services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment services, Amazon Web Services cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent can help you install Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux networks. SFU offers interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server Active Directory environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux tools and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development package for porting applications.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.