Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support for small and mid-size organizations in the Pleasanton vicinity are focused on customers who need quick and affordable assistance with network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size organizations a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also enables low-cost cloud backup to Microsoft Azure storage. Top capabilities include industry-leading inline deduplication to cut backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup spacing as short as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective, advanced encryption, granular restore capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and VMware vCenter for managing large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up live VMs without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a broad range of consulting services to help you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. For details, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- The CRISC certification program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to design, implement, and support information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist your company to develop and execute a risk management strategy based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to match your company's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange hosting and management services provide a world-class data center that features backed-up power and environmental control systems, round-the-clock staffed security and operations center, and fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service providers. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtual machines for service continuity, easy expandability, and fast recovery. Services include integration with your business network, connectivity with handheld communication devices, automated tracking of performance and security, spam and virus protection, security update and revision control, Contact Center services, per-day data backup, and full email management services.
- Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and seasoned software programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and security consultants to assist you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages intended to allow small businesses to receive a professional network security assessment from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewall to determine possible weaknesses in the security profile you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a system scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal threats. Both security inventory packages are configured and run from a secured external site.
- Based in the , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting onsite support, office network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in and in major cities throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also provide high-level remote network consulting services, server monitoring, and emergency technical support to lower costs and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the United States.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that utilizes cutting edge behavior machine learning tools to guard endpoint devices as well as physical and virtual servers against new malware attacks such as ransomware and email phishing, which routinely get by legacy signature-matching AV tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring protects local and cloud-based resources and offers a unified platform to address the complete malware attack progression including protection, identification, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows VSS and real-time network-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Read about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable managed services for small organizations
- Progent has extensive experience delivering Microsoft System Center Operations Manager support services and using this advanced system monitoring solution.
Progent offers small and mid-sized businesses two economical outsourcing service plans built on Operations Manager:
Server Monitoring Solution and
Comprehensive System Monitoring Solution.
To download a single-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-size businesses click: Network Monitoring Packages.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 family of network monitoring and management tools and is designed to provide a unified solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can incorporate private clouds and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consulting experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of building, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, show you how to upgrade efficiently from older releases of Virtual Machine Manager, design processes for creating and deploying VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant compute and storage clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, develop and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic business benefits of new capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Shielded VMs. Progent's virtualization experts offer advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.