Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small organizations in the Pleasanton area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical experts include:
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service gives small and mid-sized companies the advantages of the identical anti-ransomware tools implemented by many of the world's biggest corporations such as Walmart, Visa, and Salesforce. By delivering real-time malware blocking, classification, containment, recovery and forensics in a single integrated platform, Progent's Active Security Monitoring reduces total cost of ownership, simplifies administration, and promotes rapid recovery. The next-generation endpoint protection engine built into in Progent's ASM was listed by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)."
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint developers can provide Microsoft SharePoint 2019 planning expertise, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 solution design, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 upgrade support, and SharePoint Server 2010 maintenance. Progent can show you how to rationalize the economic case for implementing the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint, consult with you on the most sensible edition of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer setup and deployment expertise, assist you to install MS SQL Server as a supporting database manager, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application programs to operate with Microsoft SharePoint, design a comprehensive security strategy that includes portal solutions, and provide troubleshooting and Contact Center services.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to install unified endpoint management and monitoring solutions for administering endpoints used by teleworkers. For information about ways Progent can assist your organization to manage the remote endpoints of your at-home workforce, go to consulting expertise for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can help organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Windows. Online and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include ROI estimates, project management, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and administration, network design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, group and personal training for IT support personnel and users, and post-migration Call Center support services.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically demands that IT teams set up and fine tune numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as wireless access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration consultants offer online and on-premises support to help you build and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by providing services that range from debugging the configuration of an IP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless architecture of a campus.
- Progent's Citrix desktop virtualization experts can help you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows application delivery and management system by providing Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can show you how to enhance your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's remote datacenter management and support consultants can assist your organization to administer and maintain a remote datacenter that features high uptime, advanced protection, and rapid recovery. Progent can also assist you with other virtualization solutions from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud infrastructure and services. Other enhancements include fast deployment with the MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, faster performance, tighter security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user experience for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical online and on-premises consulting expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. Progent can also help you to design and carry out a cost-effective migration from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines onsite and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive information management solution. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment support.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM), formerly known as CallManager, is the center of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified CM Express offer a borderless IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging apps that include Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified Cisco Unified CM experts can help with any aspect of Unified CM support and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco VoIP phones and desktop video phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR G2 routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network engineers can assist your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to help you to simplify the management and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has broad background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can help you manage environments that include a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to create, update, retrieve and protect data related to your network infrastructure, procedures, business apps, and services. You can instantly find passwords or serial numbers and be alerted automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By updating and managing your network documentation, you can save up to half of time spent looking for vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether you’re making enhancements, doing maintenance, or reacting to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you require when you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small businesses.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified Microsoft SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to integrate Microsoft SQL Server 2019 efficiently with other Microsoft products by providing consulting services that include Microsoft Windows Server 2022 integration consulting, Windows Server 2019 migration expertise, SharePoint Server 2019 application development, Power BI business reporting training and support, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 migration expertise and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online hybrid integration consulting, and Active Directory and Azure AD design and debugging.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, centralizes security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, protects against company data leakage, provides network health monitoring, allows secure end-user self service, and offers a single point of control for administering multi-operating system ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any facet of planning, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.