Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of engineering and support assistance for IT systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small businesses in the Pleasanton vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to implement and troubleshoot video conferencing technology to allow their telecommuters to communicate securely and productively with teammates and clients. To learn about how Progent can assist organizations to integrate and manage conferencing technology for an at-home workforce, go to video conferencing consulting expertise for remote workers.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced expertise in implementing and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable online consulting services based on industry best practices to help businesses of all sizes to receive all the benefits of this powerful project management solution. Support services offered by Progent include solution planning, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network optimization, and customized online training.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consulting services have years of background providing online and on-premises support for organizations of all sizes who need to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that mobile clients can work together while on the go. Progent has the breadth of skills to solve technical problems that involve multiple vendors and that entail a mix of legacy and up-to-date technology. Progent provides budget-friendly online consulting to assist you with any stage of designing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solution. Progent can deliver occasional support to help you to resolve especially stubborn technical issues, or Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to help you finish major network initiatives on time and within budget. Progent can help with on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and offers support for all major operating systems, apps, management tools and network infrastructure. Progent also can provide specialized group or individual classes to show you how to manage and operate Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have broad expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can help you to plan, configure, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, simple to manage and operate, ready to support your critical workloads, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises support provided by Progent cover a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure planning and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services allow you to meet sudden increases in demand for IT support personnel without incurring the expense and delays associated with vetting and hiring experienced technical workers and without adding to your permanent head count. To learn about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, visit Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service bundles intended to enable small companies to get an objective security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security expert administers a comprehensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer executes a network scan from an authorized machine within your company firewall to determine your exposure to inside threats. Both security inventory services are configured and run from a secured external site.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can help your business in all facets of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; planning, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing your firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure monitoring and management service makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map out, track, optimize and debug their networking hardware such as routers, firewalls, and wireless controllers plus servers, client computers and other devices. Incorporating state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch makes sure that network diagrams are always updated, copies and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and generates alerts when issues are detected. By automating tedious network management processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary chores like network mapping, reconfiguring your network, finding appliances that need important software patches, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and verify a repeatable runbook for restoring applications and services rapidly after a breakdown. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also supports transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery system powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent's consulting for IT support businesses enables you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers under your own brand as a seamless arm of your network services staff. For information about Progent's consulting for IT support providers, refer to Progent's support services for IT support companies.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating crucial sales activities including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and add to their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a complete solution that handles all facets of online Level 1 desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Designed for small companies with few if any full-time supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services provide remote support at a significant discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter experts to handle the most problems. For more information, see Progentís online Call Center services for small businesses.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.