Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in Pleasanton by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering professionals include:
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA to verify an IT professional's skills to design, implement, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist you to develop and execute a risk management plan that follows industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your organization's risk appetite, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi network appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances running across multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely configured and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can assist you to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your environment and help you to design, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, update, retrieve and protect information about your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or domains. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can save up to 50% of time thrown away trying to find vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for storing and sharing all documents related to managing your business network such as standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre making enhancements, performing maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the information you need the instant you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts offer affordable online and onsite consulting to assist organizations of any size to migrate any part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and equipment costs and enable the use of Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning tools. Progent can help your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper describes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for IT support that can range from desktop troubleshooting to full-service application development. The report also explains ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can assist companies to reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent provides cost- effective service options that will give your IT network the reliability, security, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring Services, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and comprehensive service packages, can keep your mission-critical network applications and servers up and running.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to security assaults from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint control, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a unified control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's unique requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information protection regulations. Progent will assist you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alerts that require urgent action. Progent can also assist your company to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover quickly from a destructive security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable online consulting to help you to design, deploy, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for short-term jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you complete business-critical initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you build or support a resilient, secure and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers remote or onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a safe, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your information network.
- Progent's team of computer network consulting experts can help large businesses to architect, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support like Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server planning and deployment consulting and Lync Server 2013 integration, plus SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 application development. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest businesses to integrate solutions based on Microsoft products and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with branch offices in the or larger cities throughout the U.S.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that transparently unify local and cloud-based infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include fast deployment with the MinRole role-based topology feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, advanced analytics with Power BI support, and a more engaging client interface for collaboration. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite expertise, application development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting.
- The Help Desk Call Center support delivery structure used by Progent gives small companies a dependable option to replace reliance on independent service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by all engineering teams, optional 24x7 availability of urgent assistance, fast escalation to world-class specialists for solving the most complex issues, support consistency and reliability, quick follow through enforced by seasoned service administrators, a variety of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting support jobs, plus excellent progress transparency enabled by trouble ticket tracking and accessible through a web portal.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size businesses automatic backup and easy restore capabilities for Microsoft-based networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for critical platforms like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V as well as VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to design, implement, manage, and repair an enterprise-wide backup/restore solution powered by DPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers online or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management services to make sure you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on schedule and on budget.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.