Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Pleasanton are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical assistance for network stability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to plan, set up and debug the network infrastructure to support teleworkers. Aspects of network infrastructure where Progent's consultants can provide support include safe and efficient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router setup, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, and robust Internet access. To find out about Progent's infrastructure consulting services for teleworkers, refer to network infrastructure consulting services for telecommuters.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow businesses to maximize utilization, simplify network management, and improve application uptime and data protection. run several virtual servers on a single actual computer. Common usage scenarios for virtualization are hardware efficiency, low-cost hosts for applications that require outdated OS software, and economical quarantining of software development or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtual server consultants can provide Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server expertise, Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server assistance. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize performance, fault tolerance and ease of administration while at the same time cutting costs; propose and test business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a major failure; and deliver ongoing support, repair, and consulting services as computer technology evolves.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consulting experts can help businesses of any size to maintain, optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 ecosystem. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of new assurance features, more affordable VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can assist you to upgrade to more modern versions of SCVMM such as System Center 2019 VMM and System Center 2022 Virtual Machine Manager.
- The failover cluster technology incorporated into the latest versions of Windows Server has been radically redesigned to simplify the installation, configuration, and administration of server clusters and to offer greater levels of system dependability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced features include cluster Validation, easier configuration and installation, unified cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, better protection and quorum models, fewer failure points, more storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can assist your company evaluate the advantages of Windows clustering, plan and execute a deployment, train your IT personnel to administer your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and support services, and create and validate a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for local implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to allow hybrid network models that transparently unify on-premises and cloud-based resources. Additional improvements include rapid deployment with the new MinRole installation feature, larger scale, higher performance, stronger cybersecurity, enterprise analytics via Power BI integration, and a modernized user experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer economical remote and on-premises expertise, software development, and technical support services for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can also help customers to design and carry out a cost-effective migration from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines onsite and cloud infrastructure into a cohesive intranet solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. UniFi appliances installed on multiple sites with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can help you to assess the benefits of UniFi products for your environment and help you to plan, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab located at the QTS Data Center in Sacramento can be used for testing line-of-business applications, developing cost-effective system upgrade procedures, evaluating and tuning performance, planning or validating disaster recovery strategies, mitigating compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient internal resources to configure effective test environments, Progent's Test and Training Lab reduces capital outlay and engineering risk and helps keep vital IT initiatives on schedule.
- Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can provide businesses of all sizes expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy Web-enabled database and data analysis platform that allows the speedy development of enterprise-class business programs. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query over the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, support and problem solving services, Progent's SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to enhance the profitability of your IT system. Progent can also help you to perform a cost-effective move from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of IT security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for all of the network security capabilities addressed within GIAC accreditation including auditing network security mechanisms, event management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.