Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and support help for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Pleasanton by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can show you how to choose, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to create a modern cybersecurity ecosystem that extends across your data center and cloud-based assets and guards any user anywhere with any device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration consulting.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines array-based storage clustering with synchronous replication to deliver fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between datacenters located up to 300km apart. Progent can provide access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist you to design, deploy, manage, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your functional needs and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to best practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with tasks such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your disaster recovery system to show compliance with information assurance standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive networks by combining advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software companies. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network infrastructure engineering services, help with Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, Oracle DBA and application development services, Citrix XenServer support, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall and VPN router set up.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) product line has been terminated, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent provides extensive Microsoft SBS consulting services for all releases of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can assist your business to assess the potential benefits of transitioning from a locally hosted datacenter powered by Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud network by implementing a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a hybrid mix of environments, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, technical support, and software development services for Microsoft's strategic platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Progent's Cisco-certified wireless consultants offer Cisco Aironet wireless access point consulting and Cisco wireless controller expertise so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to get three times the speed for your Wi-Fi network while increasing the signal coverage.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to plan, install, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to organize your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you build and manage an on-premises, cloud based, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with all of the security services addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government requirements for promptly reporting security incidents.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost online and on-premises support to implement your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate comprehensive documentation of your new messaging environment, train your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and offer continuing management services and technical support.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.