Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support for small companies in the Pleasanton vicinity are focused on customers who require quick and economical help with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent can help you to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration consultants can assist you to administer and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to assess the likely strategic value of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 deployment experts can assist your IT organization to plan and implement an efficient deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services onsite support, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in and in major cities throughout the United States. Progent's engineers can also deliver advanced remote network consulting services, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to cut expenses and minimize productivity loss for organizations nationwide.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts can provide Windows Server 2016 integration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, deploying, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted Active Directory objects, cleanup of test application configuration objects in on-line Active Directory systems, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of AD and AD-enabled software. Progent is also proficient in working with ďexpert onlyĒ AD tools such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration techniques that address important areas including Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT management model, selection and design of group policy objects, as well as protection and monitoring specifications. Progent can also analyze the impacts of alternate server and service configurations on functionality and speed. Progent can assist businesses to plan and implement deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Cisco Unity Connection, a seamless extension of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, is a unified voice messaging solution that facilitates collaboration by offering a variety of options for accessing voice messages within a framework that is easy to implement and manage. Unity Connection lets you read and manage your voicemail messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides affordable voicemail, unified messaging, interactive voice response, and automated-attendant services for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with up to 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts can provide Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support services to ensure that your voice messaging deployment gives you maximum business value.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants offer remote and on premises consulting to assist you with any aspect of BI reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and implementing an advanced BI environment. Progent's management reporting experts can assist you to support your existing reporting system, help you to migrate reports and databases from an outdated reporting product to a modern one, and provide custom online training to meet your individual needs. Progentís management reporting consultants can provide expertise in the leading business analytics reporting and visualization tools including Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's backup and restore experts can provide consulting support for a broad array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can help you with leading data protection platforms by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide support for Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and medium-sized organizations as an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can implement cost-effective cybersecurity systems that guard a small business against advanced malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid enterprise networks that support onsite, online, and mobile users sharing IT resources spread across multiple physical datacenters and public and private clouds.
- Progent's consulting services for fault tolerant networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will show you how to create a robust network that incorporates key technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís consulting professionals can help you to implement a network architecture with features that include failover Internet access, system load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide business continuity preparedness experts to help you design, validate, and document a disaster recovery procedure based on best practices.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.