Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and technical support help for IT networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size companies in Pleasanton by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are industry leaders in delivering top throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can help your business to integrate your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect all your IT assets at the enterprise edge, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To learn more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote and on-premises support to assist organizations to move any part of their critical IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce management hassle and equipment expense and allow the use of Google's state-of-the-art machine learning technology. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery solutions, and security and compliance.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses array-based storage clustering along with continual replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites that are up to 185 miles apart. Progent offers the skills of a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help you to plan, deploy, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your technical requirements and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by providing help with tasks such as assigning shelf IDs, determining aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and testing your DR solution to show compliance with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Load balancing your servers increases performance and provides redundancy by working around downed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services address a wide selection of high-availability load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content dispatching products including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing mechanism of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade specialists can assist your organization to update your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the costs and advantages of upgrading to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration process that minimizes operational disruptions, and deliver timely online support to assist your organization to configure 64-bit software and applications on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help you to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point consultants provide online and onsite support services to help organizations of all sizes to plan, install, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist your business to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that can range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco products such as switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless ecosystem that delivers the same connectivity, performance, security compliance, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users regardless of their location or device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches integration.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test environments and rollout plans, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT support, staff, develop an enterprise-wide security strategy, streamline IT administration, assist with application development, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Catalyst 802.11ax Access Point experts offer economical remote and on-premises support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 wireless access points (WAPs). For details about Progent's support for Catalyst 9100 Family of 802.11ax Access Points, see Cisco Catalyst 9100 Wireless APs system planning, configuration, and management services.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization technology enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components making up the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help you to plan, configure, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent offers online classes for popular productivity applications. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, Publisher collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Online training offers all the benefits of conventional in-person seminars, such as immediate communication between clients and trainers, but avoids the costs of travel and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and students.
- The Help Desk support delivery structure used by Progent offers small organizations an effective option to replace dependence on freelance consultants by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering groups, optional 24x7 availability of emergency assistance, fast escalation to top-level specialists for handling even the most intractable problems, service consistency and dependability, quick follow through overseen by seasoned support administrators, a selection of convenient mechanisms for initiating support tasks, and excellent process transparency made possible by ticket tracking and accessible via a web portal.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.