Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for IT systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small businesses in Pleasanton by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, find and protect data about your IT infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By updating and organizing your network documentation, you can save as much as 50% of time thrown away looking for vital information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for storing and collaborating on all documents required for managing your business network like recommended procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether you’re planning improvements, doing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you need when you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have extensive experience planning, deploying, enhancing and tuning Microsoft SCOM solutions and offer organizations of all sizes expert remote or on-premises consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to maintain your current SCOM environment and resolve serious issues uncovered by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent also offers System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to help your organization to migrate smoothly from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016. In addition, Progent can help you migrate to more modern versions of SCOM including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's WatchGuard experts can help you configure WatchGuard Firebox Firewall security appliances that fit your security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewall appliances or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard firewalls, see WatchGuard firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent can provide your company affordable online access to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 hybrid cloud integration expertise, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 consultants and Microsoft Exchange 2007 consultants to architect a dependable email system that provides protected email access throughout your small business. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration services and Blackberry management consulting.
- Creating solutions with Cisco's wireless IP phones typically demands that IT teams configure and optimize many components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as wireless access points, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts can provide remote and on-premises support to help your organization build and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by delivering integration services that can range from debugging the configuration of an IP phone or access point to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless architecture of an entire campus.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security engineers can assist you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert support services such as running extensive security assessments, recovery from hacker attacks, setting up firewalls, deploying safe mobile access, deploying automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a detailed security plan tailored for your organization and network system.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to configure Cisco Unified CM apps such as Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can deliver support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and creating UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and institutions throughout the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with any of the network security capabilities addressed under GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to promote consistent performance and dependable availability for key applications by providing centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of physical and virtual resources installed throughout on-premises systems and private and public clouds. Progent's consulting group offers advanced online and onsite expertise to help businesses of all sizes to plan, integrate, optimize, update and repair Operations Manager 2016 deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist you to migrate to SCOM 2016 from older releases of Operations Manager or from different monitoring products, or integrate a variety of monitoring systems into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also show you how to extend your SCOM 2016 environment to include resources based in public clouds by delivering Microsoft Azure integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions. In addition, Progent can assist you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more current releases including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise deploying technology from the leading telepresence providers including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to plan, configure, expand, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that preserves your investment and maximizes the business value of your IT system. Progent can also provide the services of network infrastructure engineers able to help businesses of all sizes to create and maintain a communications network that provides the speed, reliability, security, and scalability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence solution.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to configure security protection solutions and deliver response services needed to support at-home workers. For details about Progent's endpoint security protection services for telecommuters, see cybersecurity defense expertise for remote workers.
- Lync 2013, renamed Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted platform that allows organizations of any size to create a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that permits a Bring-Your-Own-Device computing style with chat, real-time presence, web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, and both IP and PSTN calling enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and handheld devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist your company to maintain your legacy Lync deployment or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a more current system by offering Microsoft Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also assist create a hybrid cloud solution that integrates on-prem Skype for Business with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Teams.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.