Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting services for small businesses in Pleasanton are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance with network reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Software update management entails installing software updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals like printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances like switches and Wi-Fi APs, and IoT devices such as alarms and health monitors. Prompt and properly managed patching maximizes security, regulatory compliance, uptime, and functionality. Haphazard patch management can cause security gaps, compatibility problems, slow or inconsistent performance, excessive downtime, or loss of key functions. Progent's support services for software and firmware patch management provide businesses of any size a flexible and cost-effective option for evaluating, testing, scheduling, implementing, and documenting updates to your ever-evolving IT system. For details, visit Progent's software update management services.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can help you to plan, install, administer, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows application delivery and management system by providing XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can help you enhance your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support experts can assist you to administer and maintain a remote datacenter that features high availability, advanced protection, and fast disaster recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with other virtualization platforms from Citrix by providing XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable way for small and medium-size businesses to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your core infrastructure assets conform to industry best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a more manageable and more secure AD implementation. Both versions also provide the ongoing benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include lower-cost management, better compliance with data security requirements, higher utilization of network resources, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and higher availability. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is an extension to VMware vCenter that allows you to orchestrate, automate and test a repeatable process for recovering services rapidly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager supports centrally managed and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also allows non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent is experienced in the design, configuration, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software companies. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco networking expertise, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle DBA and development support, Citrix XenApp and XenServer consulting, and Juniper firewall and VPN router configuration.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web software programming. The latest versions provide improved security, dependability, expandability, and debugging while incorporating major improvements in automated administration. Many popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist your company to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, update, retrieve and protect data related to your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can instantly locate passwords or serial numbers and be alerted automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your network documentation, you can save as much as 50% of time spent looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network like recommended procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing regular maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you need the instant you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent is a reseller and integrator for SentinelOne's Singularity XDR product family, a subscription-based, cloud-centric threat management platform that incorporates machine learning technology and advanced services to deliver cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR) for protecting against ransomware and other cyberattacks. Learn more about Progent's SentinelOne Singularity product sales and consulting support.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to plan and install a wireless network customized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that has the reception, speed, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and hand-off ability your business needs. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be performed offsite and utilize advanced RF simulation and analysis tools to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection assessment of your current wireless network, evaluation of your site's layout, measuring for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-specified Wi-Fi Access Points. Placement and integration services for Wi-Fi APs include Aironet wireless access point consulting, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500 wireless access points support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E access points solution planning, Cisco Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
- Progent's Windows Server 2022 disaster recovery experts, Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help your organization to plan and deploy a disaster recovery solution built around Microsoft's latest failover clustering tools including Cluster OS Rolling Upgrade, Cluster Sets for implementing and managing massive fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, Storage Replica for crash-consistent recovery, Storage Spaces Direct for high-performance storage clusters using low-cost equipment, VM Load Balancing for improving the performance and resilience of Failover Clusters while minimizing TCO and management overhead, and Cloud Witness for fast, affordable deployment of a failover cluster quorum arbitration point hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a variety of technical services to help organizations of any size to support, manage, and repair networks that incorporate workstations, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 migration support and Windows 11 deployment expertise.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.