Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Pleasanton neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent follows a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most difficult technical issues that can appear from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can quickly and economically resolve issues that would baffle most computer support companies. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration tasks annually gives Progent a unique perspective on which approaches work and which ones do not in resolving IT issues.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen consultants can assist you to install and integrate NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to the latest Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent can provide the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced database application programmers, database administrators, project management experts, Cisco-certified network engineers, business continuity planning specialists, and data security professionals to help you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- The Help Desk support delivery model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center gives small businesses an efficient alternative to reliance on independent consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by all engineering groups, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, escalation capability to appropriate experts for solving even the most complex issues, support consistency and reliability, quick follow-up enforced by veteran service managers, a choice of easy-to-use mechanisms for requesting service tasks, plus a high level of progress transparency enabled by ticket updates and accessible through a web-based portal.
- Progent has provided online IT support service to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these clients have shown their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the quality of Progent's support staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to see what people have said about the high level of Progent's network support services.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows automated recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and patches and can generate audit reports to verify complete service recovery, validate SLAs and demonstrate DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly restore the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to help your organization to plan, deploy, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important component of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security experts can perform extensive stealth intrusion security tests without the knowledge of your company's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event log monitoring are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and web software development. The latest versions offer improved security, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while delivering major enhancements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being processed by web software. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist you to configure IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI interface for managing FastCGI applications.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.