Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad selection of consulting and support help for information systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services available to small organizations in the Pleasanton vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent can provide enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV incremental D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN deployments quickly and affordably following leading practices.
- If you want to redo your company web site, build internal webs for applications such as HR or worker training, create a compelling web presence for a new company, or build enterprise-grade, data-driven web solutions, Progent has talented and seasoned web site designers and developers. Web site custom software development services offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web site software development, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's certified SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Office Access developers can help your business to plan, build, and support data-intensive web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you build and manage a secure, dependable server and communications infrastructure including remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web solutions.
- The vast majority of business multi-office communications infrastructures have no recovery ability from Internet line failures. Progentís multi-office communications engineers can help small companies achieve zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity through fully redundant networks with automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office connections based on non-stop EIGRP network routers or zero-downtime OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how multi-path connections and transparent fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice networking.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, centralizes compliance settings management, keeps track of network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, provides network health monitoring, enables safe self service, and delivers a single point of control for administering multi-operating system ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help your organization with any facet of planning, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid networks.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to create custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core functionality of popular Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer systems make it possible to create custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran IT professionals with decades of background as technology project managers for application development, information systems deployment, and process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your network running at peak levels by tracking the health of vital assets that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is transmitted immediately to your specified IT personnel and your Progent consultant so any potential issues can be addressed before they can disrupt your network. Learn about the complete ProSight portfolio of affordable managed services for small and medium-size businesses.
- If you are developing UNIX or Linux software on a network that includes Microsoft-based servers, desktops and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your network up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of high-value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high uptime, tight security and high performance.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core features first developed for and proven on Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, design an efficient network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and execute a smooth migration strategy, train your IT management and technical support personnel, and provide as-needed consulting and troubleshooting support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business benefit.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated products to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to simplify the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can help you maintain networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.