Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical assistance with system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can assist you to install an e-commerce environment that is secure, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create custom web software using industry standard development utilities or tailor popular applications so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For data-intensive applications, Progent offers the expertise of SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access application programmers.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent can deliver support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving QoS, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- Windows Server 2022 builds on the technology behind Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and related software and services to offer improvements in critical areas that include multi-layer security, native support in Azure for major Windows Server applications, unified administration for hybrid on-premises and multiple-cloud environments, plus increased availability for Azure-hosted VMs. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2022 consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 using your existing network architecture or an updated on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid environment. Progent's consultants can assist your company to evaluate the business value of moving to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 and can help you implement Microsoft Windows Server 2022's latest features including zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH), and Storage bus cache for standalone servers. For details, refer to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 planning and integration expertise.
- Progent has provided remote IT support assistance to companies in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have expressed their high regard for Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they say concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for all of the network security capabilities addressed within the GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, incident handling, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for promptly reporting security incidents.
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide remote and onsite consulting to assist your organization with any phase of business intelligence (BI) reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and deploying a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's management reporting experts can assist your company to maintain your existing reporting system, help you to migrate databases and applications from an outdated reporting product to a modern solution, and provide custom remote mentoring tailored to your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting consultants can provide experience in the leading BI reporting and visualization tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence suite (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel BI add-ins such as Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work needed for IT managers to deploy software programs so that they are consistent across a corporate workforce, provide the ability to control rights to business information, and enable fast installation of additional or updated desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers RDS streamlines client connectivity, enhances responsiveness, strengthens security, centralizes management, and offers an almost transparent user environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, set up pilot and on-line deployments, optimize your system architecture to support virtual clients effectively, assess and resolve security issues, and educate your IT administrators to follow best practices to achieve a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances performance and offers redundancy by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a wide range of high-availability load balancing technologies including network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery technology including Cisco Content Engine. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting services include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Engine and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size organizations to design, deploy, optimize, administer, and troubleshoot computer networks that incorporate at-home workers. To find out about Progent's consulting services for a remote workforce, visit at-home employees expertise.
- Progent offers enterprise customers remote or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series hardware lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive patching, system management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent can provide Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN environments efficiently based on industry best practices.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for IT support that can range from router configuration to advanced application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can assist clients to cut costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent's Duo MFA services incorporate Cisco's Duo cloud technology to protect against compromised passwords through the use of two-factor authentication. Duo supports single-tap identity confirmation with iOS, Android, and other personal devices. Using Duo 2FA, whenever you sign into a protected online account and enter your password you are asked to confirm your identity on a device that only you have and that is accessed using a separate network channel. A wide selection of out-of-band devices can be used for this second form of ID validation such as an iPhone or Android or wearable, a hardware/software token, a landline telephone, etc. You can designate multiple verification devices. For details about ProSight Duo two-factor identity validation services, go to ProSight Duo MFA two-factor authentication (2FA) services for access security.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.