Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small organizations in Pleasanton are focused on clients who require fast and economical help with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Even though the Small Business Server (SBS) family has been terminated, this powerful bundle is still in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft SBS support services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts can help your business to assess the potential benefits of transitioning from an on-premises datacenter powered by Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric network by implementing a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted applications. Whether your resources reside on a local datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent can provide full-service consulting, troubleshooting, and software development services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP offers powerful new features including tailored Role Centers, improved BI and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Dynamics NAV ERP consultants offer software development, integration and debugging services to enable you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can show you how to connect MS Dynamics NAV to additional systems and applications. Also, Progent can assist you to create and analyze data warehouses so you can enhance your knowledge of your operations, acquire more customers, expand your marketing campaigns, and build productive partnerships.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses failover storage clustering with continual replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between datacenters located up to 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent can provide the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to plan, configure, administer, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering help with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, setting up a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your disaster recovery solution to verify compliance with industry standards and government requirements.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Aironet wireless AP configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller integration to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the speed for your Wi-Fi network while extending the area covered.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have more than 15 years of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide companies of all sizes advanced online or onsite consulting services for SCOM 2012. Progent can help your company to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience needed to watch over your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, cloud-based, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and customize SCOM 2012 management packs based on industry best practices for tracking network infrastructure and Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite troubleshooting to assist you to fix serious issues detected by Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to help you to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to SCOM 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can assist companies of any size to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 apps such as Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a cohesive solution that provides fast ROI and enables improved business results. Progent can help you to interface Microsoft Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with additional core Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed locally or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to resolve compatibility problems between various releases of Microsoft Office desktop and offers live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users and teams.
- The sophistication and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 requires an information technology professional with practical experience and diverse knowledge in architecting and deploying efficient end-to-end business technology solutions. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows Server 2008 engineers, averaging over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-powered technology, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to evaluate the advantages of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid network model that combines on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- If you are developing Linux or UNIX based software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing online and optional onsite help as needed, Progent provides Linux developer support that offers an affordable way to manage an IT network that features high uptime, protection and high performance.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and mid-sized businesses an affordable end-to-end solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a low monthly rate, ProSight Data Protection Services automates and monitors your backup processes and enables fast recovery of vital data, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver world-class expertise to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, when needed, can help you to restore your business-critical data. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes major improvements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and introduces powerful innovations as well as a redesigned structure. These enhancements favorably impact vital IT areas like ease of administration, availability, security and compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, scalability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can provide online or onsite support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you upgrade to a more current release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business consultants offer remote and on-premises expertise for organizations of all sizes to evaluate the costs/benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Microsoft Office Communications Server. Progent can help your business to plan an on-premises, cloud-based or mixed topology; interface Skype for Business with SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint and Office; set up high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate third-party collaboration systems like Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified network security consultants can help you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that meets regulatory requirements.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.