Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a broad assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small companies in the city of Pleasanton by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent offers a family of low-cost, flat-rate managed services intended to enable small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same advanced technology deployed by some of the world's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight line of IT management outsourcing services covers all critical aspects of information technology such as email protection, security and compliance, update management, automated backup/recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's white paper on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Microsoft ISA Server and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-layer firewall that can protect systems from external and internal threats. Both of these products provide deep inspection of Internet protocols to detect exploits that routinely evaded legacy firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's technology while delivering a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions offered by the product are now commonly handled by purpose-built hardware devices from companies that include Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG 2010 support services and Microsoft ISA Server consulting services to help you maintain and debug your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to a more current security solution by providing system design, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating crucial sales functions such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their bottom line. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and get to market quickly.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid remote or on-premises contact with consulting experts in system design and integration, application development, SQL Server management, and network security. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology allows you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and administered with a high degree of automation regardless of the hardware used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-intrusive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables non-intrusive testing for disaster recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can quickly restore the entire logical network topology at the secondary site. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help your organization to plan, configure, test and administer a DR solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen consultants can help you to configure and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper technologies, and repair network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can assist you to build and support applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows leading practices to build efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and knows how to team with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist you to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a broad range of professional services such as requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, data migration, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization solutions, security, and fault tolerance.
- The latest edition of Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers several new features including Personalized Role Centers, enhanced BI and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP consultants can provide custom programming, configuration and debugging services to enable you to get the most from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can assist you to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to other services and applications. In addition, Progent can help your organization to design and utilize data warehouses so you can improve your knowledge of your business, acquire additional customers, refine your marketing strategies, and form successful alliances.
- Load balancing your servers increases throughput and offers fault tolerance by side stepping crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing services address a broad assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced application software, network infrastructure routing, and content dispatching technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing providers for which Progent can provide consulting expertise include Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 3-DNS.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide advanced support for Cisco's Wi-Fi products by offering services including Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs consulting, Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax access points solution design, configuration, and troubleshooting services, Cisco Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting support, and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- SQL Server 2014 incorporates major enhancements in key areas such as speed, uptime, security, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that works transparently with all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can deliver cost-effective online and onsite services including system design, configuration, administration, remediation, and application development services to enable organizations of all sizes to realize maximum business value from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. In case you are currently running Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to perform a cost-effective transition to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server consultants can assist you in all facets of your upgrade to Exchange 2016 such as planning high availability system topology for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining mass storage requirements for your VMs, mailbox databases and logs; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability CAS services; planning, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office 2010 or greater or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.