Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small companies in Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- The sophistication and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 calls for an IT consultant with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in designing and deploying efficient and comprehensive business information solutions. The professional experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 consultants, with an average of over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in supporting and troubleshooting your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also assist you to assess the business value of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines local systems with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- SharePoint 2019 offers much of the modern look and feel of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, providing a transitional product between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer economical online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior versions of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that combines onsite and cloud infrastructure into a seamless intranet solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 solutions support.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an old version of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering most Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco frequently publishes updates to IOS to fix problems, shore up security gaps, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your network environment. As an example, there could be limitations of local RAM that could cause a new OS version to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide array of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco OS such as IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run version audits of your Cisco software, propose appropriate updates, prepare Cisco appliances, copy software images/, configure and verify your update, tune throughput, troubleshoot problems, and teach your IT managers how to take advantage of any important new capabilities.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 incorporates major enhancements to the functionality of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers important new features as well as a redesigned architecture. These enhancements affect vital facets of IT such as ease of administration, high availability (HA), security, cost of ownership, collaboration, expandability, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can provide remote or on-premises support to assist your organization to administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more current version of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to create customized Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that offer all of the basic functionality of popular Microsoft Dynamics GP components but also meet the individualized requirements of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Dynamics GP.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-premises help, business network management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in and in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent can also deliver high-level online network consulting, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to lower expenses and reduce downtime for companies nationwide.
- Progent's Microsoft Access developers and consultants offer affordable online support for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and offers expert assistance for Access application programming, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored online training for Office Access application programming and database management.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or onsite expertise to assist businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager ecosystems. Progent offers in-depth expertise for all the products, technologies and services that make up building an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, security and compliance, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed physical storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable features but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects vital company data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts can provide a wide range of consulting services to assist you to design, integrate, operate and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.