Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small businesses in Pleasanton are focused on customers who need quick and economical help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can provide the services of an accredited video conferencing engineer with expertise integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to design, configure, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that protects your investment and optimizes the business value of your information system. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure engineers who can help businesses of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a network that provides the speed, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to support your telepresence environment.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Family Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more value than Cisco's earlier PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX firewalls for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can help your company to maintain your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances and migrate efficiently to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your organization to design, configure, tune, manage and debug firewall environments built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for any of the security capabilities covered within the GIAC certification such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government mandates for promptly reporting incidents.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow businesses to maximize resource utilization, simplify network management, and enhance workload uptime and data protection. operate several virtual machines on one physical processor. Typical usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource efficiency, low-cost hosts for programs that only run on outdated OS software, and affordable quarantining of software development or testing environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server engineers can provide Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting services, Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can install virtual servers to maximize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and test disaster recovery plans that reduce downtown in case of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing support, repair, and engineering assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated extension of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voicemail solution that facilitates collaboration by offering a variety of options for retrieving voice messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and administer. Cisco Unity Connection allows you to read and manage your voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or a tablet. Unity Express (CUE), available in certain Cisco ISR routers, offers cost-effective voicemail, integrated messaging, IVR, and greeting functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise satellite locations with as many as 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support services to ensure that your voice messaging deployment continues to deliver significant competitive value.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants offer wide-ranging expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to plan, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, robust, scalable, simple to administer and operate, able to support your vital workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises Consulting services provided by Progent span a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent provides cost- effective service packages that will give your IT network the stability, protection, and functionality your business needs. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring Services, leveraging the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the most advanced network management applications, and economical service packages, will keep your line-of-business network software and servers up and running.
- Progent's experts can assist small and mid-size companies to implement and troubleshoot video conferencing solutions to enable their remote workforce to interact securely and effectively with fellow workers and customers. To find out about how Progent's consultants can assist businesses to install and manage teleconferencing applications for teleworkers, visit teleconferencing expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen consultants can assist you to install and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to more current Juniper technologies, and repair network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent has in-depth experience delivering System Center Operations Manager consulting and utilizing this powerful server monitoring solution.
Progent offers small and mid-sized businesses two affordable outsourcing service options built on System Center Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Solution and
24x7 Network Monitoring Package.
To view a single-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: Network Monitoring Service Plans.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) planning and integration experts offer cost-effective remote consulting to help companies of any size to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for expandable low-latency storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS integration including requirements analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security. Progent can provide advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can show you how to create cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that seamlessly incorporate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent can provide as-needed support or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you move efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.