Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the city of Pleasanton by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a wide range of online support services to assist your organization to design, program, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug applications powered by any release of Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the latest versions of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and fix compatibility problems between various versions of Excel. Progent offers on-demand help to clients looking for a quick fix to a stubborn issue related to Office Excel and Progent also offers comprehensive project management services for upgrading or creating mission-critical application software built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training for Office Excel can be custom tailored to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Progent's Office Access consultants can provide affordable online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert help for Access application development, database migration, performance optimization, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide custom online training for Access programming and DBA services.
- Progent offers small and mid-size companies supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center services for at-home employees. To learn about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support services for at-home workers, see Help Desk support for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall consultants can help you select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewall appliances to provide a modern cybersecurity environment that spans your data center and cloud resources and guards any user at any location with any endpoint device. To learn more, visit Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall integration services.
- Progent offers the help of seasoned ransomware recovery experts with the skills to reconstruct an environment that has suffered an attack by a ransomware cryptoworm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware cleanup and recovery consulting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or in-person support to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, administer, and repair a backup/restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager consultants can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of SCDPM or from a different backup system, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide as-needed help for resolving particularly challenging problems, or comprehensive project management support. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device provisioning at scale, streamlines compliance settings control, keeps track of network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs network health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and delivers a single control mechanism for managing multi-operating system networks running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud specialists can assist you with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology consultants offer world-class online and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for applications that run the gamut from small organizations and campus LANs to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's rapidly improving switching solutions to achieve the performance, expandability, resilience, virtualization support, security and manageability demanded by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, see Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support. For details about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus Series of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches integration.
- Even though the Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) family is no longer offered by Microsoft, this software bundle remains in wide use. Progent offers a range of Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all versions of the platform. In addition, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can assist your organization to evaluate the potential benefits of moving from a locally hosted environment based on Small Business Server version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Regardless whether your resources reside on an on premises datacenter, in the Microsoft Cloud, or across a combination of of environments, Progent offers comprehensive consulting, technical support, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help your organization to build and maintain applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to work with a customer's IT staff to deliver programs in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server solutions by offering a wide range of professional support services including specification of features and scope, data tier architecture, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, consolidation of stored procedures, replication solutions, security, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help your business to assess the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and implement an efficient migration of your databases and applications to any network architecture including onsite, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer online or onsite support services ranging from on-demand design review or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is successfully completed on time and on budget. To learn more, refer to SQL Server 2017 integration consulting.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.