Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
||Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
||Morgan Hill Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size companies in the city of Pleasanton are concentrated on customers who need fast and affordable assistance with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-aware protection for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore system powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy solution, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional guidance to help you through challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to help you finish your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- The Call Center service delivery model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small businesses an efficient alternative to dependence on independent service individuals by offering in-depth expertise shared by multiple engineering teams, optional round-the-clock access to emergency assistance, fast escalation to world-class specialists for solving the most difficult problems, support consistency and dependability, prompt follow-up enforced by seasoned service administrators, a choice of easy-to-use techniques for initiating support tasks, and a high level of process transparency made possible by ticket updates and available through a web portal.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in performance, capacity, data security, availability, mobile computing support, plus integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for handling relational and non-relational files simultaneously for data warehousing, Jason integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of local and cloud-resident resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide remote and onsite expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, administer or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and SCOM. Also, Progent's Microsoft SQL Server 2019 upgrade experts can help you to migrate to a current version of SQL Server.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert support for products from other major Firewall suppliers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security strategy and select appropriate products from multiple suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent uses a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it possible to deal with even the most difficult technical problems that can appear occasionally. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consultants, Progent can quickly and affordably resolve networking problems that would stymie ordinary IT service companies. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and integration jobs annually provides Progent a unique view on which techniques succeed and which do not in resolving IT issues.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software vendors. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network products expertise, help with Apple Mac and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle DBA and development services, Citrix XenApp support, and Juniper Networks firewall set up.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer security for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering through cutting-edge technologies incorporated within one agent accessible from a unified console. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's unique needs and that allows you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information security standards. Progent will help you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for immediate action. Progent can also help you to install and verify a backup and disaster recovery solution like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Exchange filtering.
- Progent's consulting for network support companies enables you to use Progent's information technology engineers under your own brand as a transparent extension of your IT consulting organization. To find out about Progent's consulting for network service providers, refer to Progent's consulting services for network support firms.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the hardware used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, updates and fixes and can generate reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and prove disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can rapidly restore the entire logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to assist your organization to design, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.