Onsite Service Available in Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin
San Francisco Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout Northern California.
Progent locations in San Francisco Bay Area
|Fremont Executive Suites
Newark, CA 94560
|Fremont Network Support Services
|26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Hayward Network Support Services
|18525 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
|Morgan Hill Network Support Services
|1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Oakland Network Support Services
|3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
|Palo Alto Network Support Services
|4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Pleasanton Network Support Services
|388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|San Francisco Network Support Services
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 94131
|San Jose Network Support Services
|1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
|San Mateo Network Support Services
|1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Network services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Pleasanton vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can help businesses of any size with any facet of IT security. Progent can help implement efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small office against advanced threats or Progent can design, deploy, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid networks that support onsite, online, and mobile clients accessing network resources distributed over a mix of physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized SharePoint engineers can provide SharePoint 2019 deployment assistance, SharePoint Server 2016 application design, SharePoint 2013 upgrade planning, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 maintenance. Progent can show you how to rationalize the business case for implementing the current release of Microsoft SharePoint Server, advise you on the most appropriate version of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, provide configuration and deployment services, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end DBM, optimize your network integrity, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with SharePoint Server, develop a comprehensive security plan that incorporates portal technology, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can assist large enterprises to architect, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by providing support such as Active Directory and Azure AD configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams consulting, Skype for Business Server support, plus SQL Server 2019 application development and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 migration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft products and offers branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in larger cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of smaller businesses who can't afford the expense of supporting a large IT group but who still need information systems with world-class reliability, security, and performance.
- ProSight Network Audits are a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management tools available, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the deployment of your core network assets conform to best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant ROI such as a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both versions also offer the long-term benefits of advanced remote network monitoring and management technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with government and industry security standards, higher utilization of network resources, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates application and device deployment and updating, simplifies compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against company data leakage, provides health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and offers a common point of control for managing mixed-operating system networks based on on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help your organization with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies first designed for and refined on Azure, one of the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically improves the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progent’s Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot environments to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical workloads, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and execute a smooth migration plan, educate your IT administration and support personnel, and provide as-needed consulting and debugging services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business benefit. Progent's virtual server consultants also offer Microsoft Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server migration expertise and Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server upgrade to assist you to update your Hyper-V 2016 environment.
- Even if your Information Technology budget is modest, Progent offers cost- effective service packages that will give your network the stability, compliance, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT engineers, the latest network administration software, and comprehensive service programs, will keep your critical computer network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 calls for an IT consultant with hands-on experience and diverse knowledge in designing and building efficient end-to-end business information networks. The professional experience of Progent's certified Windows 2008 R2 engineers, averaging over ten years of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in maintaining and managing your Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2019 experts and Windows Server 2022 consulting experts can help you to assess the business value of migrating to a current version of Windows Server. If you are planning on creating a hybrid architecture that combines on-premises systems with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you to design and deploy an efficient hybrid ecosystem for Windows Server.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you configure WatchGuard Firebox Firewall security appliances that align with your network security requirements and budget. Progent can help you to manage outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, see WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
If your small business is in the Tri-Valley area
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 925-621-2400 or visit Contact Progent.