Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Rancho Cordova neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the best quality of remote network support services possible for both emergency and non-critical issues. For urgent problems that impact multiple users, key individuals, or a line-of-business application, the TRC can engage in less than an hour. For standard problems, the TRC will respond within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you on each corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the results and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent has 20 years of background helping small and medium-size organizations to design, install, optimize, administer, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate telecommuters. To find out about Progent's consulting expertise for teleworkers, see remote workforce expertise.
- Although the Microsoft Small Business Server family is no longer offered by Microsoft, this software package is still in wide use. Progent offers extensive Microsoft Small Business Server consulting services for all releases of the platform. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can assist your business to evaluate the possible advantages of moving from a locally hosted environment powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a more cloud-centric computing model by carrying out a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application suite. Regardless whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a mix of of both, Progent offers full-service consulting, technical support, and software design and programming services for Microsoft's core platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, and SQL Server.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to medium-size organizations near-continuous backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft networks. SCDPM 2016 offers application-aware backup for key workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with virtual machines running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager consulting experts can assist you to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore solution powered by System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver as-needed guidance to help you through challenging issues or deliver comprehensive project management services to make sure you finish your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that IT teams configure and fine tune numerous components of your Wi-Fi infrastructure such as access points, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration experts offer remote and onsite support to help your organization build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone solution by delivering integration services that range from troubleshooting the configuration of an IP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the wireless infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly two decades and Progent has provided integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting services since the product's debut. Progent can provide high-level support for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to design, pilot, and carry out a cost-effective migration from a a legacy release to the latest edition of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC520 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and carry out a smooth upgrade to a modern VoIP system.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) planning and integration experts can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting to assist businesses of any size to migrate any part of their core network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce time and equipment expense and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design and review, testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a new design that improves cloud readiness, works with the most popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time login with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and tightens security. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers offer the depth and breadth of technical skills and experience to resolve the many IT and business challenges involved with deploying and managing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist you to carry out a smooth migration that will maximize the return on your investment in this mission-critical product.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the most difficult network problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can rapidly and economically repair issues that would stymie most computer support companies. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration tasks every year gives Progent a unique view concerning which approaches work and which do not in resolving network problems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help your business to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to plan and carry out a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network model including local, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or onsite support ranging from on-demand design review or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more, see SQL Server 2017 integration expertise.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting and management services provide a world-class data center with backed-up power and cooling systems, round-the-clock staffed security and IT support center, and failover connections to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtual machines for high uptime, smooth expandability, and fast restoration. Progent's services include integration with your network, connectivity with mobile computing products, continual monitoring of performance and network security, spam and virus protection, security update and service pack management, Helpdesk support, daily data backup, and comprehensive messaging administration services.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) experts and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of confidential or inappropriate information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Find out about the entire ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.