Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Progent's network consulting services for small companies in the Rancho Cordova area are focused on customers who need quick and economical help for system stability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can help you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help you to assess the business benefits of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can help your organization to design and implement a smooth migration of your databases and applications to any deployment model including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer remote or on-premises support services ranging from on-demand design review or debugging to comprehensive project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration consulting.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report describes Progent's unique IT service delivery model for IT consulting that ranges from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can assist clients to save money, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your company, develop test systems and rollout plans, tune your network for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, educate your IT support, staff, create an enterprise-wide security strategy, automate network management, assist with creating applications, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering upgrading from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and web software programming. The new versions provide improved security, reliability, scalability, and debugging while delivering significant enhancements in automated management. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can help your company to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for controlling FastCGI programs.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and on premises consulting to help you with any facet of business intelligence reporting ranging from troubleshooting or enhancing applications to designing and implementing a comprehensive BI solution. Progent's management reporting consultants can help your company to maintain your existing BI system, help you to upgrade reports and databases from an outdated reporting product to a modern solution, and deliver as-needed online training tailored to your individual needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics professionals offer expertise in the leading BI reporting platforms such as the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI tools such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help your business to configure your Fortinet firewalls to protect all your digital assets at the enterprise edge, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet firewall consultants.
- Progent can provide your small business online access to Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment support, Microsoft-certified Exchange 2013 consulting experts, Exchange Server 2010 experts and Exchange Server 2007 consultants to architect a fault-tolerant email system that provides protected email connectivity throughout your business. For road warriors with handheld devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration services and Blackberry management consulting.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services allow businesses to respond to sudden increases in demand for IT support personnel without dealing with the costs and hassle associated with identifying and hiring reliable technical help and without increasing your full-time head count. To find out about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, refer to Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in a solution that delivers the maximum degree of availability and expandability and is in addition simple to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based upon mature virtualization platforms that allow small and midsize companies with mixed- platform IT systems to save significantly on the expense of capital equipment, system maintenance, and network management while achieving enterprise-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small businesses.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can show you how to plan, integrate, and manage firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Software Next Generation security gateways and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to support legacy Check Point firewall models or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, visit Check Point firewall configuration consulting.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service is a collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to streamline their operations by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can expand their reach, reduce their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Prosight Network Audits are a quick and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their information system. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management tools available, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your essential infrastructure assets adhere to best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver instant benefits like a cleaner and safer Active Directory environment. Both versions also offer the long-term advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include simpler network management, improved compliance with government and industry security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and recovery, and higher availability. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.