Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small organizations in the Rancho Cordova vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- System Center Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment at scale, streamlines security and compliance settings control, keeps track of network resources, protects against company data leakage, provides network health reporting, enables secure end-user self service, and offers a common point of control for managing mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment topologies. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud integration specialists can help your organization with any facet of planning, implementing, using and repairing a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's eCommerce application software experts can assist you to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to develop a web site that is integrated with your marketing and supply chain databases to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create specialized web applications using powerful programming utilities or tailor popular software products so that they address your individual business needs. For database-driven web applications, Progent offers the services of Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, customization, education, and troubleshooting services since the product's original release. Progent offers high-level expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help you to design, pilot, and implement a cost-effective upgrade from a an outdated version of GP to the current edition of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and system integration consulting services.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA to validate a consultant's skills to plan, deploy, and support information system control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management strategy based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk appetite, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help businesses of all sizes to follow best practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts, fabric, storage, and libraries; design, deploy, and administer private clouds, VMs, and services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can help your business to migrate from a legacy edition of SCVMM or from a third-party management system, and Progent can help you to optimize and repair your existing SCVMM environment so you get the highest possible return on investment. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to help you to design and execute a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger assurance features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can help you design, configure, and manage firewall environments that rely on Check Point Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also assist you to support older Check Point firewall models or migrate efficiently to Check Point's next-generation firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point security gateways, refer to Check Point next generation firewall integration consulting.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to design, implement and debug the network infrastructure required for teleworkers. Aspects of network infrastructure where Progent's experts can provide guidance include safe and convenient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms, router setup, Wi-Fi network design and implementation, and reliable Internet connectivity. For information about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for an at-home workforce, visit network infrastructure consulting services for teleworkers.
- Progent's data backup experts can provide help for a broad array of utilities and technologies that provide solutions for backing up Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent supports leading backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan PRO, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are offered to small and mid-sized organizations as an affordable outsourced solution for secure backup and disaster recovery.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.