Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the Rancho Cordova neighborhood are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert help for products from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can show you how to create a comprehensive security strategy and choose appropriate products from a variety of vendors to achieve your security objectives while sticking within your budget limits.
- Situated in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers companies of all sizes fast on-premises and remote access to IT support experts located throughout the United States and Canada. Progent can provide advanced network integration consulting, system monitoring, defense against and recovery from cyberthreats such as ransomware, and urgent troubleshooting to cut expenses and maximze availability.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you may be using an outdated version of Cisco IOS, the operating system used in most Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often provides upgrades to IOS in order to fix bugs, shore up security gaps, or add functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your system environment. For example, there could be limited internal Flash storage that could cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can provide a broad array of services related to updating Cisco IOS or any other Cisco OS like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run audits of your router software, propose appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy images/, configure and verify your Cisco software, tune performance, resolve issues, and train your network support managers how to utilize any important new features.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small and medium-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified recovery functions for Microsoft-based environment. SCDPM 2016 delivers application-aware backup for key platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports VMs hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery system built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to upgrade from an older version of DPM or from an outdated solution, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on local, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can provide as-needed expertise to help you through technical bottlenecks or deliver comprehensive project management or co-management services to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is intended to help you to take the urgent first step in mitigating a ransomware assault by stopping the bleeding. Progent's online ransomware expert can assist businesses to identify and quarantine breached devices and protect undamaged assets from being compromised. If your system has been breached by any strain of ransomware, act fast. Get immediate help by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- The latest versions of crypto-ransomware not only encrypt vital on-line data files but also infect many available system restores and backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware cleanup experts can help your business to rebuild an IT network victimized by a crypto-ransomware crypto-worm like Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. To learn more, visit ransomware cleanup and system rebuild services.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's entire portfolio of SAN storage products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN storage solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, storage management, security and compliance, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to help you to resolve problems with NetApp SAN deployments efficiently based on best practices.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service offers small and medium-sized businesses the advantages of the same ransomware defense tools used by many of the world's largest corporations such as Netflix, Citi, and NASDAQ. By delivering real-time malware filtering, classification, containment, repair and forensics in a single integrated platform, ProSight Active Security Monitoring reduces TCO, simplifies management, and expedites recovery. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) built into in Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring was listed by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can help your company to manage and troubleshoot legacy Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to assess the likely business benefits of adopting Microsoft Windows Windows 10 or Windows 11. If it makes sense for your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants and Windows 11 integration experts can help you to design and execute a non-disruptive deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Virtualization technologies enable IT organizations to optimize resource utilization, simplify network administration, and enhance application continuity and security. operate multiple virtual machines on a single physical processor. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers include resource efficiency, low-cost hosts for applications that require older OS software, and economical segregation of software development or pilot environments from production ones. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server expertise, Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can configure virtual machines to optimize performance, fault tolerance and ease of administration while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and test disaster recovery strategies that minimize downtown in case of a catastrophe; and deliver continuing support, troubleshooting, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions using Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to meet the needs of smaller companies who can't afford the high cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still require information systems with world-class reliability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent has published a white paper summarizing the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for network support that ranges from router configuration to advanced application development. The white paper also explains how Progent's outsourcing services can assist companies to reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.