Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support for small and mid-size companies in the Rancho Cordova vicinity are focused on clients who require fast and economical help for network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This short selection of Progent's engineering support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server experts can help your business in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 including designing HA infrastructure for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining mass storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and log files; configuring HLB for high-availability CAS services; designing, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide expert remote support to help companies of any size to connect their IT infrastructure with leading public cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Progent can help you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that combine local resources as well as public cloud services. To assist you to integrate public clouds with physical datacenters, Progent offers a variety of cloud migration services that include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange, Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud migration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and debugging.
- Progent has supported Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has provided system integration, customization, training, and debugging services since the product's original release. Progent offers advanced expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can assist your business to plan, test, and implement an efficient migration from a an outdated version to the latest release of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer expert online and on-premises support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small businesses and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's rapidly improving switching solutions to realize the throughput, expandability, resilience, virtualization support, data protection and manageability demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting services. For information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus family of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch support. For information about Progent's support services for Cisco Meraki switches, visit Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent's experts can assist small and medium-size businesses to deploy and troubleshoot teleconferencing platforms to allow their at-home workers to collaborate safely and productively with fellow workers and clients. To find out about ways Progent's experts can assist you to install and maintain conferencing technology for teleworkers, refer to teleconferencing consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer in-depth expertise in deploying and operating all on-premises and cloud-based editions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide range of affordable remote consulting services following leading practices to assist organizations of any size to receive all the benefits of this leading project management solution. Support services available from Progent include system design, installation and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized online training classes.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service gives small and medium-sized businesses the advantages of the identical anti-ransomware technology deployed by many of the world's biggest corporations such as Walmart, Visa, and NASDAQ. By providing in-line malware blocking, classification, mitigation, restoration and analysis in a single integrated platform, Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring reduces total cost of ownership, streamlines management, and expedites operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) incorporated in ProSight Active Security Monitoring was ranked by Gartner Group as the "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Progent's MySQL application programmers, database architects, and database administrators offer cost-effective online database administration or application programming support and can help organizations of all sizes to integrate and support MySQL within a reliable network infrastructure that provides advanced performance, expandability, and security. Progent also has experience helping businesses port applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform enables you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and administered with a high level of automation regardless of the physical components used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) allows programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for site recovery, updates and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the complete logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM integration specialist to assist you to plan, configure, test and administer a disaster recovery solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.