Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide range of consulting and support assistance for IT networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small companies in Rancho Cordova by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small companies to get an objective network security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer administers an extensive examination of your network from beyond your firewall to uncover potential risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a network scan from an authorized machine inside your company firewall to evaluate vulnerabilities to internal assaults. The two security inventory services are configured and executed from a secured external location.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth support in specialized application areas, allowing you to customize fast, inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that address the individual requirements of your operation. Progent's software developers can assist you to customize Microsoft's major business packages by providing a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you may be running an old version of IOS, the network OS powering most Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco often offers upgrades to IOS to fix bugs, plug security weaknesses, or improve functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your network infrastructure. As an example, there may be limited internal RAM that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers offer a broad selection of services related to upgrading Cisco IOS software or other Cisco software platform such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform audits of your router software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy software images/, configure and verify your new software, tune throughput, resolve problems, and train your network support managers how to get the benefits of all significant new capabilities.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide support for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, formerly named CallManager, or with Unified CM Express (CME) to build a an advanced IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco SRST solutions for high availability.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core features first developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the suitability of the Windows Server platform to run private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving data security, uptime, expandability, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot systems to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, design a cost-effective network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, train your IT management and technical support personnel, and provide as-needed consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you the highest possible business value.
- The Help Desk Call Center support delivery structure used by Progent offers small and midsize companies an efficient alternative to dependence on independent service individuals by offering broad expertise shared by multiple support teams, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency help, fast escalation to world-class specialists for solving the most intractable issues, service consistency and reliability, prompt follow-up overseen by seasoned service administrators, a selection of easy-to-use ways for requesting support jobs, plus excellent progress visibility made possible by ticket updates and accessible through a web-based portal.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and medium-sized organizations a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery. For a low monthly price, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and enables fast restoration of critical files, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted as a result of component failures, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can deliver advanced support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever needed, can help you to restore your business-critical data. Read about the complete ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, fixed-price services intended to allow small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed IT solutions deployed by some of the industry's leading corporations. The ProSight suite of IT management outsourcing services addresses all key facets of modern networking including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, versatile operating system that enables small organizations to make the move from the traditional stand-alone in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid computing model that combines both local and virtualized cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to evaluate the potential productivity and cost advantages of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid local/cloud design for your network environment. Progent can provide full-service project management support so you can design and carry out an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Online applications and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises installations of Exchange and Azure planning and integration consulting.)
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest quality of remote IT support available for emergency and standard issues. For emergency issues that affect many users, crucial personnel, or a line-of-business program, the TRC is set up to respond in one hour or less. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be generated promptly and correctly, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you on each corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the results and ready to close the ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Prosight Network Audits are a fast and affordable way for small and medium-size organizations to get an unbiased evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your core network assets adhere to industry leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits such as a cleaner and more secure AD implementation. Both options also provide the ongoing benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include easier network management, improved compliance with information security standards, higher utilization of IT resources, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.