Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a wide selection of engineering and technical support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Rancho Cordova area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection consultants can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending confidential or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help avoid reputation loss and stay in compliance with industry security standards and government mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS. Learn about the complete ProSight series of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- Progent utilizes a team model for problem escalation, making it possible to deal with even the toughest network issues that can appear occasionally. By leveraging 100s of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-premier consulting staff, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively resolve issues that would stymie most IT support organizations. Working with thousands of clients on implementation and troubleshooting tasks annually gives Progent a well-grounded understanding concerning which approaches succeed and which ones do not in resolving network issues.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is an important achievement that signifies expertise in IS security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA credential requires that consultants pass an extensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the services of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to assist businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, IT administration, systems and architecture ROI, information technology support, safeguarding of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business case for upgrading to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid remote or on-premises access to experts in solution design and deployment, application development, SQL Server management, and network security. To learn more, visit SQL Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, immediate, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified support professionals. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are highly-qualified networking gurus who earn this top-level classification only as a result of intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated problems surrounding network planning, integration, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Progentís CCIE experts work closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and devising workarounds or acquiring software updates to correct problems. Progent offers fast contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive instant assistance for tough network problems that are affecting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your usual IT support resources.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist organizations of any size to design, integrate, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element)-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers affordable remote or onsite support to assist companies to migrate smoothly to a productive unified communications environment that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms such as Skype for Business and Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software suppliers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network infrastructure engineering services, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS technology, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle DBA and application development services, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper firewall configuration.
- Progent's CISSP certified security consultants and CISM certified security staff can help you to protect your Mac network system through expert support services such as performing complete security auditing, recovery from work assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe mobile connectivity, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and developing a comprehensive security strategy tailored for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest quality of remote network support services available for emergency as well as non-critical problems. For urgent issues that impact multiple users, key individuals, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center is set up to engage in less than an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC will respond in less than two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will receive a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will contact you on every corrected problem to verify you are comfortable with the results and ready to close the trouble ticket. Learn more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.