Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for information networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Rancho Cordova vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent offers online or on-premises access to a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to plan, install, manage and repair unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth experience helping companies of any size to build advanced collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones setup, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Mobility.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for all of the network security disciplines covered under GIAC certification including auditing network vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting events.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that enables small organizations to make the move from the traditional stand-alone in-house datacenter to the new hybrid networking paradigm that combines both local and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting and troubleshooting for Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible business benefits of moving to WS 2012 R2 and adopting a hybrid local/cloud model for your network environment. Progent can provide full-service project management to help you plan and carry out a smooth migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting help, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments and Azure cloud integration consulting.)
- Altaro VM Backup provides small organizations a reliable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines (VMs). Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also supports cost-effective backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Headline features include state-of-the-art Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as low as five minutes for minimizing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), advanced encryption, item-level recovery capability for individual files and emails, support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes and for vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Microsoft VSS technology to back up online VMs without downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and offers a broad array of consulting services to assist you to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system based on Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, go to Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important part of any overall network security strategy. Progentís security professionals can perform thorough unannounced penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's internal network support staff. Stealth penetration checking uncovers whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident alerts and event history analysis are correctly configured and consistently monitored.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and database administrators offer affordable remote DBA or software programming services and can help businesses of all sizes to integrate and support MySQL in a reliable IT infrastructure that offers advanced performance, scalability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill assisting companies port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally branded CallManager, is the core of Cisco's collaboration portfolio. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging applications that include Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can help with any aspect of Unified CM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC520 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and implement a smooth upgrade to a modern VoIP solution.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to create custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains applications that provide all of the basic functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also meet the individualized requirements of your business. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, and personalize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft's familiar Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and development experience with Visual Basic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to design custom mission-critical applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with MS Dynamics GP.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.