Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small companies in the Rancho Cordova vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- System Center 2016 provides major enhancements for managing hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive integration with Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of multi-OS environments that include Linux, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-enhanced analytics. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced online and onsite support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help organizations of any size to plan and configure a new deployment of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or optimize an existing one, upgrade smoothly from an earlier release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consulting experts have more than a decade of background planning, implementing, enhancing and fixing System Center Operations Manager solutions and offer companies of any size expert remote or on-premises consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help you to design an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and availability required to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent can also help you to import and customize SCOM 2012 management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network fabric and Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to assist you to remediate critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help your organization to upgrade cost-effectively from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry security standards and government mandates such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Learn about the entire ProSight family of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Experts Team provides support in Microsoft accounting and ERP software, allowing you to create affordable and comprehensive network solutions that fit the specific requirements of your business. Progent's applications consultants can deliver a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) enterprise resource planning consulting services,
Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and integration,
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV ERP software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce configuration.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions lower the work needed for network administrators to deploy software programs so that they are standardized across a corporate user base, offer the ability to control rights to critical data, and enable fast deployment of additional or upgraded desktops. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS streamlines desktop connectivity, enhances responsiveness, strengthens security, unifies management, and provides an almost transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can assist you to assess the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure test and on-line environments, improve your network architecture to support virtualized desktops efficiently, assess and resolve security problems, and educate your IT administrators to follow best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
- Progent has two decades of background assisting small and medium-size organizations to design, deploy, optimize, administer, and debug IT networks that incorporate teleworkers. To find out about Progent's expertise for remote workers, see at-home workforce support.
- Progent's consulting services for zero-downtime IT systems provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who will help you implement a fault-tolerant computing environment that incorporates essential technologies and procedures for mission critical environments. Progentís engineering professionals can help your company to implement a system infrastructure with features such as fault tolerant Internet access, network load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, multi-site backup and restore, fault tolerant interoffice connectivity, and high-reliability multi-location systems. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness consultants to help you plan, test, and document a recovery procedure based on leading practices.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice experts offer Cisco UC520 consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement a smooth upgrade to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- In conducting information technology projects for large customers, Progent utilizes a phased method based on defined milestones in order to meet budgets, tight project schedules, and engineering goals while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology uses field proven industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) and includes requirements definition, design steps, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert deployment. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive description of technical services delivered and to help in ongoing system maintenance.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost online and on-premises help to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your new messaging system, educate your IT staff and end users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical support.
- Office 365 offers simple archiving but does not have integrated support for key data protection capabilities like Exchange Online backups or long-term point-in-time recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Altaro O365 Backup delivers a full-featured platform for automatic backup and rapid restoration of all your company's O365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, and OneDrive data. Progent is an Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services O365 Backup to provide comprehensive management services for Altaro's Office 365 data protection suite. ProSight Data Protection Services O365 provides a budget-friendly backup-as-a-service alternative that protects O365 components against data loss resulting from user or system mistakes, malicious deletion, and cyber assaults such as ransomware. To read more, visit ProSight DPS Altaro O365 Backup solutions.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.