Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and technical support help for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux platforms. Network support services offered to small organizations in the Rancho Cordova vicinity by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Some of the typical remote Cisco router support services available from Progent include configuring hostname, IP addressing, routing tables, NTP, and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting NAT configurations, routing tables, and BGP peering; installing current IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; fixing VPN problems; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus policy and availability strategy.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts offer Cisco UC560 consulting support to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and carry out a smooth migration to a current VoIP solution.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration experts can provide affordable remote and onsite support to help organizations of any size to move all or part of their core network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can save time and hardware costs and enable access to Google's cutting edge AI and machine learning technology. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, software license management, backup/restore mechanisms, and security strategies.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can help implement cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that guard a small business against modern malware attacks or Progent can design, deploy, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile clients accessing IT resources distributed across a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi access point experts offer online and onsite support to assist businesses of any size to design, install, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help you to configure and manage Meraki-based wireless networks for sites that range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate other Cisco products including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that delivers the same access, performance, security compliance, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients irrespective of their mobility or computing device. (Check out Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to configure IP voice technology to give their at-home workers the advantage of seamless extensions of the company phone network. For details about how Progent's consultants can help your at-home workforce to deploy and troubleshoot VoIP platforms, visit VoIP solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to design, set up and troubleshoot the network infrastructure to support remote workers. Areas of network infrastructure where Progent's consultants offer guidance include safe and efficient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software, router setup, Wi-Fi network design and implementation, and reliable Internet connectivity. To find out about Progent's infrastructure consulting expertise for at-home workers, go to network infrastructure support services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of cost-effective services to help your business to install, integrate, repair, and administer workstations and laptops powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite consulting to help you with any phase of BI reporting from troubleshooting or enhancing applications to planning and deploying an advanced business intelligence solution. Progent's management reporting consultants can assist you to maintain your existing reporting system, help you to migrate databases and applications from a legacy reporting platform to a modern solution, and provide custom online training to meet your individual requirements. Progentís management reporting consultants offer experience in the leading business intelligence reporting tools such as the SQL Server business intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, cleanup of test software configuration objects in production AD environment, and repair of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also proficient in using ďexpert onlyĒ Active Directory utilities like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address key issues such as AD naming standards, hierarchical structure, IT administration structure, selection and design of group policy objects, plus security and monitoring definitions. Progent can also analyze the implications of alternate server and service implementations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist businesses to design and roll out deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.