Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and support help for computer networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Rancho Cordova by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security staff can assist your company to protect your Mac network system through expert support services such as running extensive security assessments, cleanup after work assaults, configuring firewalls, implementing safe remote and mobile connectivity, deploying automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and developing a detailed security strategy appropriate for your enterprise and network system.
- Cisco's Catalyst family of wireless controllers streamline the administration of wireless networks by unifying the provisioning and control of wireless access points, tuning wireless performance by reducing the impact of RF congestion, enhancing wireless uptime with rapid auto-failover, and hardening data security by identifying threats and analyzing traffic content according to user class and locale. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controller appliances to manage wireless networks of any size. Progent can assist you to administer and troubleshoot your existing Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient transition to Cisco's latest wireless controller details, visit Catalyst wireless controller consulting and support services.
- Progentís 64-bit migration experts can help you to update your servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the costs and benefits of moving to 64-bit computing, design a cost-effective upgrade strategy that reduces operational disruptions, and offer responsive online help to assist you to configure 64-bit software and application software on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Load balancing your servers increases performance and provides redundancy by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services cover a wide assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies such as network load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content delivery technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing vendors for which Progent offers consulting expertise include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Engine and ACNS, and F5 3-DNS.
- SQL Server 2016 offers major improvements in performance, capacity, security, high-availability, BOYD integration, and built-in business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases simultaneously for data warehousing, R language integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and centralized management of local and cloud-based operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite expertise to assist businesses of any size to plan, deploy, administer or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also help you to interface SQL Server 2016 with all core Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access developers and consultants offer affordable online support for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert assistance for application development, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online training for Office Access application programming and database management.
- The CISA credential is a prestigious qualification that signifies mastery in IS security auditing. Certified by ANSI, the CISA credential has candidates undergo a comprehensive examination administered by the ISACA international professional association. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant able to help businesses in the fields of information systems audit services, information technology governance, network assets and architecture lifecycle, information technology service delivery, safeguarding of information assets, and business continuity planning.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that utilizes cutting edge behavior analysis technology to defend endpoints and physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely get by legacy signature-based AV products. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards local and cloud resources and offers a unified platform to address the complete threat progression including blocking, infiltration detection, containment, cleanup, and forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback with Windows VSS and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Read about Progent's complete ProSight suite of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small organizations
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.