Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Rancho Cordova area by Progent's team of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi site design experts can help your business to plan, implement, optimize, manage and debug a Wi-Fi solution optimized for your building. Progent offers online or onsite expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi planning, Ekahau Sidekick for onsite RF signal measurement, Ekahau Analyzer for resolving RF signal problems, Ekahau Insights for tracking the performance of multiple Wi-Fi networks, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device to help wireless experts to diagnose challenging Wi-Fi network problems.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web site hosting and web application development. The latest releases offer enhanced security, dependability, scalability, and debugging while also delivering significant enhancements in automated and remote management. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can assist you to deploy IIS as well as the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's ransomware forensics services are aimed at tracking and documenting the ransomware attack's progress throughout the targeted network from beginning to end. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can save the system state after a ransomware assault and perform a comprehensive forensics analysis without disrupting activity associated with business continuity and data recovery. You can use Progent's post-attack forensics analysis to block future ransomware attacks, assist in the restoration of encrypted data, and meet insurance and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint engineers offer SharePoint Server 2019 planning assistance, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 application design, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 upgrade support, and SharePoint 2010 migration. Progent can assist you to rationalize the business case for deploying the latest version of SharePoint, consult with you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer configuration and integration services, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, optimize your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application programs to operate with SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security strategy that encompasses portal technology, and provide maintenance and Helpdesk support.
- Progent can provide your company online access to MS Exchange 2019 hybrid cloud solutions experts, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration support, Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 integration consultants, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 experts and Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server experts to architect a dependable email system that provides protected email access throughout your small business. For mobile workers with portable computing devices, Progent offers Apple iOS and Android smart phone integration support and Blackberry management expertise.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants provide online and onsite support services to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can help you to set up and manage Cisco's Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, routers and firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers identical connectivity, responsiveness, security compliance, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users regardless of their location or device. (See Meraki switches integration.)
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers access to senior IT experts with years of experience as technology project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers can provide advanced management expertise to help enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure major projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Progent can provide the services of a Cloud Solutions Architect to assist you to design an efficient move to Microsoft 365 tailored to your IT environment. Prior to proposing this migration plan, Progent's cloud consultant will carry out a set of information gathering tasks that include running tools such as IdFix, the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA), and custom scripts for reviewing your AD, messaging, and Mobile Device Management environment. Key information that cannot be discovered using these techniques will be determined via interviews with your IT team. Find out more information about Progent's Microsoft 365 cloud migration expertise.
- Successful integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually requires that IT teams set up and optimize many components of your Wi-Fi environment such as wireless access points, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and management tools. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants offer online and onsite support to help your organization create and maintain a Cisco wireless VoIP phone solution by providing services that can range from debugging the configuration of a wireless IP phone or AP to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for updating the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to design, install, maintain, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also assist you to prepare your source data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can help you build and manage an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Patch management includes applying software updates to operating systems and applications, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals such as printers, infrastructure appliances such as routers and Wi-Fi APs, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices like alarms and health monitors. Timely and correctly managed patching optimizes cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, uptime, and capability. Haphazard software update management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility problems, slow or inconsistent performance, needless offline stretches, or unavailability of important features. Progent's managed services for patch management provide organizations of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective option for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and tracking software and firmware updates to your ever-evolving information network. For more information, visit Progent's patch management solutions.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.