Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for information systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in Rancho Cordova by Progent's staff of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as server replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost Active Directory objects, removal of test application configuration objects in production AD systems, and restoration of failed setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also experienced in working with advanced Active Directory utilities such as NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend configuration strategies that address important issues such as AD naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management model, use and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also evaluate the implications of alternate server and service implementations on capability and performance. Progent can help businesses to design and install deployments of Active Directory Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers several innovations such as Personalized Role Centers, enhanced BI and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV software experts can provide software development, configuration and debugging services to help you to get the most from MS Dynamics NAV. Progentís consultants can assist you to connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software to additional services and applications. In addition, Progent can assist you to create and analyze databases so you can enhance your understanding of your operations, acquire more customers, refine your marketing strategies, and form successful alliances.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can assist your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, dependable, and fast. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and supply chain databases to reduce the cost and improve the stability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create custom web applications using standard development tools or customize popular applications so that they address your individual business requirements. For data-intensive applications, Progent offers the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access database application programmers.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer in-depth support in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective remote support services following best practices to help organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this leading platform. Services offered by Progent include solution design, installation and upgrades, strategies for safe collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- The overwhelming majority of business interoffice communications networks lack redundancy to handle Internet line failures. Progentís multi-office communications consultants can help small businesses create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement ultra-reliable Inter-office networks based on fault tolerant EIGRP routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connectivity and automatic fail-over can provide affordable 24x7 interoffice networking.
- Progent's Windows 10 migration experts can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and migration services for Windows 10 provided by Progent include Return on Investment estimates, project supervision, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and management, network design, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for IT support staff and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- The Helpdesk service model adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small and midsize organizations an effective alternative to dependence on independent service individuals by offering in-depth technical knowledge shared by all engineering teams, optional round-the-clock access to urgent help, escalation capability to top-level specialists for solving even the most intractable problems, service consistency and dependability, prompt follow through overseen by veteran IT service administrators, a choice of convenient ways for requesting support jobs, plus a high level of process visibility made possible by trouble ticket updates and available through a web portal.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help you to plan, install, maintain, update or debug your Power BI environment. Progent's database experts can assist you to organize your source data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can show you how to build and administer an onsite, cloud, or hybrid environment for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent provides ERP consulting through business application experts who can support for a wide range of business software including Microsoft Dynamics applications, software from other suppliers, and legacy applications. Progent can provide support for key categories of business applications including financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales and marketing, retail environments, and product distribution.
- Features of Progent's IT outsourcing packages include system assessment to make sure that your network meets professional standards of security and online connectivity, 24 x 7 server monitoring using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to identify problems before they disrupt your business, optional Help Desk Call Center Services from Progent's consulting experts, security auditing to help guard your network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, discounts on Progentís onsite support services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network consultants and technicians.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.