Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small businesses in the Rancho Cordova area are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help for network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small company's servers in a solution that gives the maximum degree of dependability and scalability and is also simple to move to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are based on proven virtualization platforms that allow small companies with mixed- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, infrastructure maintenance, and IT management while benefiting from world-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Learn more about Progent's ProSight family of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and responding to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP delivers two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, endpoint control, and web filtering via cutting-edge tools incorporated within one agent managed from a unified console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist you to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's unique requirements and that allows you prove compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for immediate action. Progent can also help you to set up and test a backup and disaster recovery system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified endpoint security and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with any of the security disciplines addressed within the GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with government mandates for promptly reporting events.
- Progent's CISSP-premier cybersecurity consultants can help organizations of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can help create cost-effective security systems that protect a small business against modern malware attacks or Progent can design, configure, and manage an end-to-end security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that support local, online, and mobile clients sharing IT resources spread over multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progentís business information reporting experts can provide remote and on premises consulting to help your organization with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting from debugging or enhancing reports to designing and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence solution. Progent's management reporting consultants can help your company to maintain your existing BI environment, assist you to upgrade reports from an outdated reporting platform to a modern one, and deliver as-needed online training to meet your specific needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics professionals can provide experience in the leading business intelligence reporting platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server business intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology enables you to create entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the hardware used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site relocation, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also permits transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can produce reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and prove disaster recovery compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware SRM system architect to assist you to design, deploy, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced role for web hosting and web software development. The latest versions provide improved security, reliability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating significant improvements in remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services consultants can help your company to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 developers, SharePoint Server 2010 developers and Office SharePoint 2007 consultants can show you how to evaluate the economic case for deploying the current version of SharePoint, advise you on the appropriate edition of Microsoft SharePoint Server for your circumstances, offer configuration and integration expertise, help you to set up MS SQL Server as a supporting database, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your off-the-shelf and custom application software to operate with Microsoft SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security strategy that includes portal solutions, and deliver maintenance and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent offers a family of affordable, flat-rate managed services designed to enable small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same advanced technology deployed by some of the world's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services covers all key aspects of information technology including email content filtering, security and compliance, update management, automated backup/recovery, network infrastructure monitoring and management, private cloud hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service centered on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The fact-finding interview is intended to help evaluate your organization's ability either to stop or recover rapidly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you personally to gather information concerning your existing security profile and backup platform, and Progent will then produce a written Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can apply best practices to create a cost-effective security and backup environment that meets your business needs. For additional information, refer to Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to create custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic functionality of standard Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the specialized needs of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize forms and reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's integration with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and development experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are recognized network experts who are awarded this prestigious classification only after strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complex problems associated with network planning, deployment, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work closely with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring patches to correct anomalies. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to get immediate help for complex network troubles that are affecting worker productivity but are beyond the scope of your usual IT support resources.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.