Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Rancho Cordova are focused on clients who need fast and affordable assistance with system stability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to integrate, maintain, and tune SonicWall firewall products including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified cybersecurity experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection plan and design security into your corporate processes. For more information, refer to SonicWall firewall integration consulting services.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can help organizations of all sizes to maintain, optimize and debug your current SCVMM environment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to assist you to design and execute a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of new assurance features, more affordable VMM storage options, and other enhancements. In addition, Progent can assist you to migrate to more modern releases of SCVMM such as System Center 2019 Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2022 VMM.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it possible to develop custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic elements of popular Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also meet the specialized needs of your organization. With access to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization platform in the software industry to adapt Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Microsoft 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2019 integration and development and SQL Server programming, and programming experience with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom mission-critical applications and web commerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Great Plains.
- Windows Server 2022 builds on the technology behind Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and associated products to provide improvements in key areas such as security in depth, integrated support in Microsoft Azure for major Windows Server workloads, centralized management for hybrid datacenter and multiple-cloud environments, plus greater availability for Azure-based VMs. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 experts can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2022 based on your existing network model or a modified on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid environment. Progent's experts can help you to assess the business value of moving to Windows Server 2022 and can help you implement Windows Server 2022's innovative features such as zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS, and Storage bus cache. For more information, see Microsoft Windows Server 2022 planning and migration expertise.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution that utilizes next generation behavior-based machine learning tools from SentinelOne to guard endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against new malware attacks such as ransomware and email phishing, which easily escape legacy signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud-based resources and offers a single platform to automate the entire malware attack lifecycle including blocking, identification, containment, remediation, and post-attack forensics. Key capabilities include one-click rollback using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time network-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Read about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable managed services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key part of any comprehensive network security plan. Progent's security professionals can perform extensive intrusion tests without the knowledge of your organization's internal network support resources. Unannounced penetration checking uncovers whether current security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event history analysis are correctly configured and consistently observed. Progent can provide ongoing automatic penetration testing to map your internal/external attack surface and to detect ways that vulnerabilities, unsafe configurations, harvested credentials, overlooked patches, and ill-advised product defaults can be chained together by hackers into the multi-front attacks typical of the latest strains of ransomware. Get additional information about Progent's Stealth PEN Assessment Services.
- Progent's Windows 11 consultants offer an array of services to support Windows 11 including cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker access, data and identity security, automated provisioning, and Call Center support services. Progent can also help you to create and implement an efficient migration from Windows 10 to Windows 11. For details, visit Windows 11 solution design and integration services.
- Progent's Test and Training Lab at the QTS Colocation Center in Sacramento is available for testing line-of-business applications, creating efficient system upgrade procedures, evaluating and optimizing performance, designing or verifying business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training systems for new technologies. For Progent customers without sufficient internal resources to assemble proper pilot systems, the lab cuts capital outlay and technical risk and helps keep vital IT projects on schedule.
- Progent's CISSP certified security professionals and CISM certified security professionals can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert services such as performing extensive security assessments, cleanup after virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe mobile access, installing automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security strategy tailored for your organization and network environment.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of WiFi 6/6E access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running on multiple sites with any number of access points can be remotely configured and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi consultants who can assist your organization to determine the benefits of Ubiquiti’s UniFi technology for your business and help you to plan, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Patch management includes installing software updates to operating systems and applications, physical and virtual servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers, infrastructure appliances like switches and Wi-Fi APs, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices like alarms and health monitors. Prompt and correctly managed patching maximizes security, regulatory compliance, availability, and capability. Sporadic software update management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility issues, slow or inconsistent performance, needless offline stretches, or unavailability of key features. Progent's managed services for patch management offer organizations of any size a versatile and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, validating, scheduling, applying, and documenting software and firmware updates to your dynamic information network. To find out more, see Progent's software update management service plans.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP includes several new features such as specialized Role Centers, improved business intelligence and reporting options, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP consultants can provide software development, configuration and troubleshooting support to help you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progent’s consultants can assist you to connect MS Dynamics NAV to additional services and applications. In addition, Progent can assist you to design and analyze databases so you can enhance your understanding of your business, acquire more customers, refine your sales campaigns, and build successful partnerships.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.