Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small and mid-size companies in the Rancho Cordova area are focused on customers who need quick and affordable help with network reliability, protection, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly two decades and Progent has provided integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting services since the product's original release. Progent can provide top-tier expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can assist you to plan, pilot, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a an outdated version of GP to the latest version of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting.
- Progent's certified Skype for Business consultants offer online and on-premises consulting services for organizations of all sizes to assess the costs/benefits of migrating to Microsoft Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online from any version of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can assist your business to design an on-premises, cloud or hybrid topology; integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Office; configure high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PSTN gateway; and integrate other communication systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco Video Interop Server (VIS). Progent's certified data security experts can assist you to design and validate a security strategy for your Skype for Business deployment that is compliant with government and industry requirements. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid deployment that combines on-prem Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that improves cloud readiness, supports popular smart phones and tablets, allows one-time sign-on with Microsoft Azure AD, and tightens security and compliance. Progent's certified Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants and developers have the broad technical skills and hands-on experience to address the many technical and business issues involved with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can assist your organization to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the business value of your investment in this mission-critical platform.
- Progent can help you in any facet of your upgrade to Exchange 2019 such as configuring Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; planning high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V virtualization; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB); building Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for cloud voicemail; integration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with O365; and setting up Outlook clients. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 Server integration services.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it easy and inexpensive for smaller organizations to diagram, track, reconfigure and debug their connectivity hardware such as routers, firewalls, and access points as well as servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Incorporating cutting-edge RMM technology, WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, copies and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends alerts when problems are discovered. By automating tedious network management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off ordinary chores like making network diagrams, expanding your network, finding devices that require important updates, or resolving performance bottlenecks. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size companies to plan, deploy, optimize, manage, and troubleshoot IT networks that support teleworkers. For information about Progent's support services for at-home workers, refer to telecommuters integration help.
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO from Progent offer small and mid-sized businesses a low cost end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a fixed monthly price, ProSight DPS ECHO automates your backup processes and allows rapid restoration of vital files, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged due to component breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to a local device, or to both. Progent's BDR consultants can deliver world-class support to set up ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can assist you to recover your business-critical data. Learn about the entire ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations.
- The new ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more value than Cisco's legacy firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX security appliances for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can help you to manage your existing PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances or upgrade to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to plan, configure, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall solutions based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by providing consulting services and training in images/, audio, and video. Progent's professionals can provide help in a range of macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production facility.
- Progentís Help Desk sharing services make it possible for your business to share responsibilities for Help Desk services seamlessly between your in-house IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of seasoned technical support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is an advanced service desk solution based on the leading professional services automation platform for handling service requests, ticket lifecycle, ownership, progress tracking, and reporting. To learn more, see Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco IP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy VoIP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist your organization to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Unified CM, previously named CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Unified CM applications such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving QoS, integrating SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking capability, and designing UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) systems for survivability.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.