Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Progent's information technology support for small organizations in Rancho Cordova are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for network dependability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent can help you to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent provides a selection of low-cost, flat-rate services intended to enable small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced technology deployed by many of the industry's top corporations. The ProSight line of IT management outsourcing services covers all critical aspects of information technology including email content filtering, threat defense based on machine leaning, update management, automated backup/recovery, network infrastructure management, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To read Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful reports of all service work to make sure clients donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity immediately after finishing each service interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it less disruptive for customers to move to a different service provider or take on increased service duties internally. Good service documentation also provides IT managers the information required to evaluate maintenance services and produce more realistic network budgets.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized NetScreen engineers can help your company to configure and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, upgrade from older NetScreen devices to more current Juniper technologies, and repair network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-technology environments.
- Progent's MySQL software developers, database architects, and DBAs can provide affordable remote database administration or application development support and can assist organizations of any size to configure and maintain MySQL within a dependable IT environment that offers advanced performance, scalability, and security. Progent also has experience assisting companies migrate applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-class data center colocation Sites in the and larger metropolitan areas across the U.S., and Progent's colocation expert consultants can enhance your network's reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that meets the specific needs of your enterprise such as geographic proximity, space, communications, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are intended for companies with equipment housed at colocation hosting facilities and in need of on-demand on-premises help at the colo site as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent provides a selection of colocation center consulting services such as system architecture evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and communications networking, development and installation of zero-downtime systems, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing solutions, and creating fault tolerant server clustering configurations.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can assist your organization to update your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help you to calculate the risks and benefits of migrating to 64-bit computing, design an economical upgrade process that minimizes operational disruptions, and deliver timely remote help to aid you to configure 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can help your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies initially designed for and refined on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically enhances the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by enhancing data security, uptime, expandability, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consulting team can help you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical workloads, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, develop and carry out a non-disruptive migration strategy, train your IT administration and support staff, and provide ongoing consulting and debugging support to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers the highest possible business value.
- Progent's Android smartphone and tablet integration expertise have extensive experience providing remote and onsite assistance for organizations of any size who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that mobile clients can be productive from virtually anywhere. Progent has the breadth of know-how to solve technical problems that involve multiple vendors and that entail a combination of older and up-to-date information technology. Progent provides budget-friendly remote expertise to help you with any facet of planning, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide as-needed technical support to assist you to resolve particularly challenging technical issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management support to help you complete major IT projects on schedule and on budget. Progent can assist with local, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and can provide expertise with all major operating systems, apps, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual classes to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets securely and productively.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide advanced expertise in deploying and managing all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide variety of affordable online consulting services based on leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services offered by Progent include system design, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for secure file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to deploy, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall/VPN products including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 2040 devices. Progent's CISSP and GIAC-certified cybersecurity consultants can show you how to incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security plan and build security into your business practices. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall consulting services.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word experts offer a broad selection of economical remote support services to assist you to manage and troubleshoot your legacy Microsoft Office Word environment or help you to upgrade to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between various releases of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with different Office apps such as Excel and Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security consulting, and smart phone and tablet integration, and remote Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages intended to enable small companies to get an objective security evaluation from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs an extensive examination of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible risks in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional runs a system scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to evaluate vulnerabilities to inside threats. Both security inventory packages are set up and run from a secured remote site.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.