Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad range of consulting and support help for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small companies in Rancho Cordova by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical professionals include:
- ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable alternative for small and mid-size organizations to obtain an unbiased assessment of the health of their IT system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools available, and supervised by Progent's certified team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your essential infrastructure assets conform to best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits such as a more manageable and more secure AD environment. Both versions also offer the ongoing advantages of cutting-edge remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include easier management, improved compliance with data security requirements, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster troubleshooting, more dependable backup and restore, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's team of network consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, set up, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support such as Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Teams expertise, Skype for Business Server support, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2019 database administration and SQL Server 2016 migration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest businesses to integrate technology powered by Microsoft products and can provide branch office technical assistance for enterprises with local offices in major cities throughout the U.S.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software provisioning across multiple sites, simplifies security and compliance settings control, inventories network assets, protects against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, allows safe self service, and offers a single point of control for administering multi-OS ecosystems based on on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud integration specialists can assist you with any facet of planning, implementing, operating and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager deployment for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security consultants can assist you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through expert services such as performing extensive security auditing, cleanup after hacker attacks, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote access, installing automated applications for defense against viruses, spam, and harvesting attacks, and designing a detailed security plan appropriate for your business and network environment.
- Teams is the replacement for Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's flagship cloud platform for group communications and cooperation. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can assist you to design an upgrade to Teams from Skype for Business Online and install, administer, and debug a cloud or hybrid deployment of Teams. Progent can assist you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and your PSTN gateway.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing policy requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum charges or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you only pay for the actual time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your issue, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when Progent's team member is actually onsite working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day onsite service calls, you may be charged for our consultant's travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to help. Progent can also provide on-premises support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a support request. Progent's online technical support group has provided help to small businesses in every state (See Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection service that utilizes next generation behavior machine learning technology from SentinelOne to defend endpoint devices as well as servers and VMs against new malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape legacy signature-based anti-virus tools. ProSight Active Security Monitoring safeguards on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a unified platform to manage the entire threat progression including protection, infiltration detection, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Top capabilities include one-click rollback with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and real-time system-wide immunization against newly discovered attacks. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services offer affordable in-depth protection for physical servers and VMs, desktops, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, intrusion alerts, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent managed from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization experts can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your company's unique requirements and that helps you prove compliance with legal and industry data security standards. Progent will assist you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent can also help your company to set up and test a backup and restore solution like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint security and Exchange filtering.
- Progent is a reseller and consulting firm for SentinelOne's Singularity product family, a subscription-based, cloud-first cyberthreat management platform that incorporates machine learning technology and expert services to deliver cutting-edge endpoint detection and response (EDR) for defending against ransomware and other cyberattacks. Find out more about Progent's SentinelOne sales and consulting expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Microsoft 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a broad range of Exchange support services including systems integration, diagnostics, security, remote access, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored one-on-one macOS knowledge transfer.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.