Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad selection of consulting and technical support help for information systems powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Services offered to small companies in the city of Rancho Cordova by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- GIAC was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for all of the security capabilities addressed within the GIAC accreditation such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, event management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting incidents.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to configure, maintain, and update SonicWall firewall appliances including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa Series of firewalls and the older SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified network security experts can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete security solution and design protection into your corporate practices. To learn more, see SonicWall-certified firewall consultants.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually requires that IT teams configure and fine tune many key pieces of your Wi-Fi environment such as wireless access points, switches, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and network management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration and troubleshooting experts can provide online and onsite support to help your organization build and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering integration services that can range from troubleshooting the set up of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the Wi-Fi architecture of a campus.
- Progent offers online classes for an array of productivity applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Microsoft Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Live online education offers all the benefits of conventional classroom sessions, such as immediate interaction between students and teachers, but avoids the expenses of travel and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of trainers and trainees.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an old release of IOS, the control software used in virtually all Cisco router as well as current Cisco switches. Cisco often provides updates to IOS in order to correct problems, shore up security weaknesses, or add functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS and other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there may be limited local Flash storage that could cause a new software release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants can provide a broad selection of services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco appliances, transfer software images/, configure and verify your new software, tune performance, resolve problems, and train your IT staff how to utilize any significant new functions.
- Progent offers the support of certified SQL Server 2012 engineers as well as seasoned database application developers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure engineers, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and data security professionals to help you to maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute an efficient upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's low-priced extended hours online support program provides clients round-the-clock availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside standard work hours include resolving problems with Microsoft server products, MS Windows desktop support, help with MS Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and basic routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent provides live online webinar training classes. Virtual online classes offer a flexible and economical solution for training your IT personnel to use a wide array of key applications such as Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for clients major cities across the United States.
- Prosight Network Audits offer a quick and affordable alternative for small and mid-size organizations to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management tools available, and overseen by Progent's certified team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the deployment of your essential network assets conform to industry leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver instant ROI like a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both options also offer the long-term benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include lower-cost management, better compliance with data security standards, more efficient utilization of IT resources, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating products from the major telepresence vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to plan, configure, upgrade, or maintain a video conferencing environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers who can help businesses of any size to create and troubleshoot a communications network that provides the performance, reliability, security, and scalability required to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to set up security protection solutions and provide mitigation services for work-from-home employees. To find out about Progent's security protection services for telecommuters, refer to network security protection services for teleworkers.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.