Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology support services for small companies in the Rancho Cordova area are concentrated on clients who require immediate and economical help with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth expertise in implementing and using all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide range of cost-effective remote support services based on industry best practices to assist organizations of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this leading platform. Consulting support available from Progent include solution planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can help you to assess the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and rollout plans, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT management, team, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT administration, assist with creating applications, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions consultants can help you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting and management services offer an enterprise-class data center with backed-up power and environmental control systems, 24x7 site security and operations center, and failover access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are configured as virtual machines for service continuity, easy expandability, and rapid restoration. Progent's services feature complete incorporation with your business network, connectivity with mobile communication devices, continual monitoring of performance and security, spam and virus filtering, security update and service pack management, Contact Center services, per-day backup, and full email management services.
- Progent's Virtual Help Desk support services are an integrated expansion of your internal IT service staff. This can include high-end call center services such as a dedicated phone number with custom greeting. Progent can also send calls automatically to staff technicians who are specially provisioned and trained to support your needs. In addition, Progent's Help Desk Call Center professionals can use trouble tickets from any customer trouble ticket system for transparent integration with your internal network services group. Benefits of Progent's Virtual Computer Support Help Desk Call Center services include high-end Microsoft and Cisco Help Desk Call Center expertise the minute you call, seamless extension of your internal resources, comprehensive support for critical client problems, and by-the-minute billing.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller consultants can help you to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor wireless LANs of any size. Progent can help you to administer and debug your existing Cisco Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent can provide support for both physical and software-only Wi-Fi controllers and can help you to decide which type is appropriare for your wireless environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller consulting, Cisco 5520 wireless controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- Progent can provide advanced online consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to help you to prepare for potential catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your vital network functions, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and network support staff to provide business impact analysis, define dependencies, identify the resources needed to run your organization, determine crucial IT functions and specify allowable restoration times, select colocation sites, set up safe remote connectivity for key workers, plan notification systems and assign responsibilities for staff, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train key people to carry your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery experts can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Virtualization technologies enable businesses to optimize utilization, simplify network management, and enhance application continuity and security. run multiple virtual servers on one actual processor. Common applications for virtual servers include resource consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that require older OS software, and affordable quarantining of application programming or pilot environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtualization technology engineers offer Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX network virtualization design and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize speed, dependability and manageability while at the same time cutting costs; suggest and test disaster recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in the event of a major failure; and deliver continuing support, troubleshooting, and engineering services as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent can provide the services of proven ransomware recovery experts with the skills to restore a network that has suffered an attack by a ransomware virus like Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, or Locky. For more information, visit ransomware cleanup and recovery services.
- Progent can give your company online access to MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consulting services, certified Exchange 2013 integration consultants, Exchange 2010 consultants and Exchange 2007 Server experts to design a dependable email system that provides secure email access throughout your organization. For road warriors with portable devices, Progent offers Apple iOS, Android, and Windows smart phone integration support and Blackberry administration consulting.
- Although the Small Business Server (SBS) product line is no longer offered by Microsoft, this powerful package remains in wide use. Progent provides a range of Microsoft Small Business Server support services for all versions of the product. Also, Progent's Windows Server Essentials consultants can assist your organization to evaluate the potential advantages of transitioning from a locally hosted datacenter powered by SBS version 2011 or earlier to a hybrid onsite/cloud computing model by implementing a migration to Windows Server Essentials and to Microsoft's cloud-hosted application software. Whether your servers and applications are hosted on an on premises datacenter, in the cloud, or across a combination of of both, Progent can provide comprehensive consulting, troubleshooting, and application design and programming services for Microsoft's strategic business products including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be running an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the control software powering almost every Cisco router as well as the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often offers updates to IOS to correct problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or add features. However, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco control software can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco equipment and your system infrastructure. As an example, there may be limited internal Flash storage that might cause a new OS release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers offer a broad array of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any other Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your Cisco software, recommend appropriate upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, copy images/, configure and test your update, optimize performance, troubleshoot problems, and train your network support staff how to utilize any significant new functions.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can help large enterprises to plan, install, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support like Active Directory configuration, MS Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Skype for Business Server migration support and Microsoft Lync Server management, plus SQL Server 2016 migration and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's largest organizations to integrate technology powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office support for enterprises with local offices in the or major cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or in-person support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a backup-and-restore system based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier releases of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup system, and Progent can integrate your Data Protection Manager deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional help for resolving especially challenging problems, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to plan and implement a smooth upgrade from DPM 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can take advantage of close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.