Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of consulting and support help for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Services available to small companies in the Rancho Cordova area by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent's Technical Response Center is dedicated to delivering the highest level of remote network support possible for both emergency as well as standard problems. For urgent issues that impact many workers, key personnel, or a mission-critical program, the TRC can respond in one hour or less. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to respond in less than two hours. In all cases, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will be sent an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved problem to confirm you are comfortable with the outcome and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- The current Cisco ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more value than Cisco's earlier firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can assist your company to manage your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances or upgrade to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide remote and onsite help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your company to plan, deploy, tune, administer and troubleshoot firewall environments built around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that makes it easy to capture, update, find and protect information about your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or IP addresses and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By cleaning up and managing your network documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time thrown away searching for critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized location for storing and sharing all documents related to managing your network infrastructure like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you require when you need it. Find out about Progent's ProSight suite of managed IT services for small businesses.
- Progent has delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for almost 20 years and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting services since the product's original release. Progent can provide in-depth support for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help you to design, pilot, and carry out a cost-effective migration from a an outdated release of GP to the newest edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and integration consulting services.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, quick, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are elite networking experts who earn this prestigious certification only through strenuous examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve even the most complicated issues associated with network architecture, integration, repair, and service. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco in-house staff in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and devising fixes or obtaining software updates to correct problems. Progent can provide quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to get immediate help for tough network problems that are impacting worker efficiency but are outside the scope of your usual network support providers.
- Features of Progent's IT outsource packages include system assessment to ensure that your network meets professional levels of security and online access, 24x7 network monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business, optional Contact Center support services from Progent's consulting staff, security audit to help protect your network from hackers and viruses, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications, discounts on Progentís remote and on-site support services, and contact with Progentís team of Microsoft-certified network engineers and technicians.
- Progent offers live online webinar training seminars. Virtual online webinars offer a convenient and affordable option for educating your IT workers to use a broad assortment of key applications including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio. Progent also offers customized training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises education for clients larger cities throughout the United States.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales, vendors can expand their market, lower their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten development time and costs and expedite your ROI.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content security policies for monitoring the content of email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of confidential or inappropriate data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent has extensive experience offering System Center Operations Manager consulting services and utilizing this advanced server monitoring application.
Progent can provide small companies two economical outsourcing service packages based on-top of Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Bundle and
24x7 Server Monitoring Solution.
To download a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-size businesses click: Server Monitoring Packages.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure top performance and maximum
uptime for key applications by offering centralized, cross-platform monitoring of IT resources deployed throughout local systems and private and public clouds.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist
businesses of any size to design, integrate, tune, update and repair Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can help you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older versions or from different IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring systems into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate resources based in public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote consulting to help companies of any size to connect their networks with popular public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can assist your it team to plan and administer hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid network models that seamlessly combine physical IT assets along with public clouds. To help you to integrate public cloud services with physical datacenters, Progent offers a range of cloud integration support services that include Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) development and troubleshooting.
- Progent's MySQL application programmers and DBAs offer cost-effective remote database administration or application programming support and can help organizations of any size to integrate and maintain MySQL in a reliable IT environment that offers advanced speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill helping businesses migrate databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.