Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size companies in Rancho Cordova are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help with network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should give you an idea of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL/TLS inspection. Progent's Fortinet firewall consultants can assist you to configure your Fortinet FortiGate security appliances to safeguard all your digital assets at the enterprise edge, within the data center, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To find out more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate firewall integration experts.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, plus NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Areas of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, storage management, information assurance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following industry best practices.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be using an old version of IOS, the network OS powering almost all Cisco router as well as current switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently offers upgrades to IOS to fix problems, shore up security gaps, or add functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco equipment and your network infrastructure. For example, there may be limitations of local Flash storage that might cause a new OS release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide array of services related to updating Cisco IOS or any other Cisco OS like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can perform audits of your router software, propose sensible upgrades, provision Cisco appliances, copy images/, activate and verify your new software, tune throughput, troubleshoot issues, and teach your IT managers how to get the benefits of all important new capabilities.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to promote top performance and maximum
availability for critical applications by offering unified, mixed-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure deployed across on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting team can provide advanced online and onsite support to assist
businesses of any size to plan, integrate, optimize, enhance and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier versions of Operations Manager or from different monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring systems into a unified IT management solution. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
integration consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to medium-size businesses automatic backup and easy recovery capabilities for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for key workloads like Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for easy-to-manage cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to plan, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery solution built around Data Protection Manager 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from an older version of DPM or from an outdated system, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, colocated, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide as-needed expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management or co-management support to help you finish your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants offer consulting support for a broad range of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux servers and workstations plus laptops and handhelds. Progent supports all major backup products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake Availability solutions. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable outsourced service for secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Progent's Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can help your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage wireless networks of all sizes. Progent can assist you to maintain and debug your current Cisco Wi-Fi environment or carry out an efficient transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent offers expertise for both hardware-based and software-only wireless controllers and can assist you to determine which type is appropriare for your wireless solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller support, Cisco 5520 wireless controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller consulting.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a Windows network application that won Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative business solutions using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the cost of supporting a large IT organization but who still need information networks with enterprise-class dependability, security, and performance.
- For enterprise project management assistance, Progent offers the services of senior information technology professionals with years of experience as IT project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and process re-engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven project managers can provide advanced management skills to help enterprise customers to follow best practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to plan, deploy, validate and maintain backup/restore systems to support at-home workers. To learn about Progent's backup/restore consulting services for telecommuters, go to backup/recovery consulting services for at-home workers.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and institutions all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide expertise with all of the network security capabilities covered within GIAC certification including auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's specialists in Mac technology can assist the creative sides of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering consulting services and education in graphics, sound, and video. Progent's experts can offer expertise in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas like digitizing audio or video or building an audio post production facility.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.