Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network consulting services for small companies in Rancho Cordova are focused on clients who need quick and economical assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent can deliver a wide range of affordable services to help you business to install, integrate, repair, and manage workstations and laptops based on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 consulting expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit processing expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of network consulting services to help companies of any size to support, administer, and repair environments that incorporate desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, installation, and integration of cohesive network systems by melding advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software companies. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud deployment, Oracle DBA and application development services, Citrix XenApp consulting, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include evaluation, piloting, deploying and repairing IT environments based on Microsoft products by providing services such as complex Active Directory and Azure AD design, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server application development, and Oracle DBA consulting and programming. For application and infrastructure management automation, Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning consulting, and Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can assist with architecture and can also provide onsite support in deployment at branch offices in larger cities throughout the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE network support experts can assist large businesses to fix intractable connectivity problems impacting the reliability or performance of multi-vendor computer networks. Progent's GIAC, CISSP, and CISA certified security experts can perform an independent and comprehensive security evaluations to help large businesses meet regulatory security standards.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, update, find and safeguard information related to your network infrastructure, processes, business apps, and services. You can quickly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned about impending expirations of SSLs or warranties. By updating and managing your IT documentation, you can save up to half of time spent looking for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for storing and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network like recommended procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre making improvements, doing regular maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the data you require the instant you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's Amazon AWS cloud integration experts can provide affordable online support to assist companies to access Amazon AWS cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced long-term archiving. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN access and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent can provide occasional consulting or Progent can provide project management outsourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent's backup and restore experts offer support for a broad range of utilities and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux physical and virtual servers and workstations as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major data protection products by delivering services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery preparedness expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis Backup and Recovery, Mozy, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, HP Data Protector, and Oracle Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are available to small and mid-sized organizations as a low cost end-to-end solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS (formerly Herakles) Colocation Center in Sacramento can be used for piloting mission-critical applications, developing cost-effective migration procedures, assessing and tuning performance, planning or verifying business continuity strategies, mitigating compatibility problems, and establishing training environments for the latest products and technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient in-house resources to configure proper pilot systems, Progent's Test and Training Lab cuts capital outlay and technical risk and helps keep critical IT projects on schedule.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.