Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of engineering and support assistance for computer systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Rancho Cordova neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Experts Team offers help in Microsoft accounting and ERP/MRP platforms, allowing you to customize affordable and comprehensive network solutions that fit the unique requirements of your operation. Progent's applications consultants can deliver a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Dynamics AX) ERP consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon business accounting software migration and support,
and MS Commerce deployment.
- NetDocuments is a leading cloud-based document management system (DMS) built specifically for legal workflows. Progent offers access to NetDocuments specialists who can provide high-level guidance to assist you to plan, configure, administer, tune, or troubleshoot a DMS solution based on NetDocuments. To find out about Progent's consulting services for NetDocuments, see NetDocuments DMS consulting support.
- GIAC was established in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with any of the security services covered within the GIAC accreditation such as evaluating network vulnerability, security incident handling, traffic analysis, web application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting security events.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to set up collaboration technology such as SharePoint and Teams to allow their at-home workforce to engage in productive interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. To find out about ways Progent can help businesses to integrate and maintain collaboration platforms for an at-home workforce, visit collaborative solutions consulting services for a remote workforce.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is an on-prem software platform that enables organizations of any size to build a centrally managed and secure communications environment that supports a BYOD computing model with chat, presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP-based and PSTN telephony across a broad assortment of desktop and mobile endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist your company to manage your legacy Lync deployment or plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to a more current system by providing Microsoft Skype for Business consulting. Progent can also advise you how to create a hybrid network model that combines on-premises Microsoft Skype for Business with the cloud platforms Skype for Business Online or Teams.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can show you how to design, deploy, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point Next Generation firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help your business to support legacy Check Point firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point security gateways, see Check Point next generation firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network engineers can assist your company to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, enhance and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated devices to current versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to streamline the administration and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations manage networks that include a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers significant improvements in performance, capacity, security and compliance, availability, BOYD integration, plus integrated business intelligence. New features include PolyBase for processing structured and unstructured databases simultaneously for big data applications, Hadoop integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and onsite expertise to assist organizations of all sizes to design, implement, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft platforms including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform enables you to create complete logical networks in software. NSX allows virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager supports programmatic disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to confirm full service recovery, validate SLAs and prove DR compliance. When used with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware SRM can quickly recover the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help you to plan, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the first product was released over a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help organizations of any size to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that bring substantial business benefit to your information network. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist your company to evaluate the risks and benefits of migrating to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; decide if an in-house, online or hybrid deployment is most sensible for your organization; and select the most appropriate edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent offers comprehensive project management services or can assist in individual tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT experts offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to help organizations of any size to design and implement a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist your company to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, deploying, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus workgroup and multi-domain clusters.
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) provide small and mid-sized organizations an affordable and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly price, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and allows rapid recovery of vital files, applications and VMs that have become lost or corrupted due to hardware breakdowns, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery consultants can provide advanced support to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when necessary, can help you to recover your critical information. Read about the entire ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- SharePoint 2019 offers much of the modern look and feel of cloud-hosted SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release between the traditional experience of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical remote and onsite expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates onsite and cloud components into a cohesive information management solution. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server and SharePoint Online services.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.