Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad assortment of engineering and support assistance for computer systems powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the city of Rancho Cordova by Progent's team of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Even if your IT budget is modest, Progent provides value-priced service packages that will give your network system the reliability, protection, and performance your organization requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting service packages, leveraging the skill of experienced Microsoft and Cisco authorized IT experts, the most advanced network management software, and comprehensive service packages, will keep your critical computer network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to help you to design, deploy, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you through occasional technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you finish business-critical initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-centric, or hybrid environments and can help you create or support a highly available, protected and efficient infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online or on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your IT system.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a recognized qualification that signifies expertise in network security auditing. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA credential requires that consultants undergo an extensive test given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Certified network security audit consultant able to help businesses in the areas of IS audit services, IT governance, systems and architecture lifecycle, information technology support, protection of information assets, and disaster recovery planning.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-aware firewall that can protect networks from outside and inside threats. Both products provide deep inspection of network protocols to uncover exploits that routinely eluded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while delivering a variety of improved capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has subsequently been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security features provided by the platform are now usually taken over by dedicated hardware devices from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and management.) Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support and ISA Server 2006 expertise to help you maintain and troubleshoot your older firewalls, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a more current firewall platform by providing system design, integration, tuning, IT staff training and debugging.
- The overwhelming majority of business interoffice communications infrastructures have no fault tolerance to handle Internet connection outages. Progentís inter-office connectivity consultants can help small businesses create fault tolerant Interoffice connectivity via fully redundant networks featuring automatic failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can plan and implement fault tolerant Inter-office connections supported by zero-downtime EIGRP routers or zero-downtime OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connections and transparent fail-over can provide affordable non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- Stealth penetration checking is an important component of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security experts can run thorough unannounced penetration security checks without the awareness of your company's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event log analysis are correctly set up and actively observed.
- Progent can help small and medium-size organizations to install endpoint security defense solutions and deliver mitigation services to support remote workers. To learn about Progent's security protection consulting services for at-home workers, refer to cybersecurity protection expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent produces complete and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure customers do not feel like a hostage to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each service interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Complete IT support reporting makes it easier for clients to transfer to a different support organization or take on more service duties internally. Good support documentation also give management the information needed to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can assist your organization to build and support applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent adheres to leading lifecycle management practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to team with a client's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and affordable manner. Progent for can assist you to create SQL Server applications by providing a broad selection of professional support services including specification of features and scope, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup/recovery, clustering, reusable schema, replication mechanisms, security and compliance, and business continuity.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales functions such as listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, accelerate reaction time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and costs and speed up your return on investment.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange hosting services provide a world-class data center with backed-up electrical and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and operations center, plus fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtualized servers for service continuity, easy expandability, and rapid restoration. Progent's services include complete incorporation with your business network, connectivity with handheld communication devices, automated tracking of performance and network security, spam and virus filtering, patch and revision control, Call Center support, per-day backup, and comprehensive email administration services.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.