Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and support help for information environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Rancho Cordova vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver affordable in-depth security for physical servers and VMs, workstations, mobile devices, and Exchange Server. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced heuristics for continuously monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP offers firewall protection, penetration alerts, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge tools packaged within a single agent accessible from a single console. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that allows you prove compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will assist you specify and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alarms that call for urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and test a backup and restore solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a destructive cyber attack like ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size businesses supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support services for an at-home workforce. To find out about Progent's overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk services for remote workers, refer to Help Desk support for at-home workers.
- Progent offers live online training for an array of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro development, Publisher collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual learning provides all the benefits of conventional in-person sessions, including instant interaction between students and teachers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the availability of trainers and trainees.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen consultants can help your company to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service built around a phone interview with a Progent information assurance consultant. The interview is intended to evaluate your company's ability either to block or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you directly to collect information about your current security profile and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to build a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your company's requirements. For additional information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small companies to get an objective security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your company firewall to determine possible weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, an engineer executes a network scan from an authorized machine within your company firewall to evaluate the risk to internal assaults. Both security inventory packages are configured and run from a secured external location.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment across multiple sites, streamlines compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against company data leakage, performs health monitoring, enables secure self service, and offers a single point of control for administering multi-OS ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCCM 2016 consultants and Microsoft Azure cloud experts can assist businesses of any size with any facet of planning, installing, using and repairing a SCCM 2016 solution for local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) deliver a significant performance improvement compared to Cisco's popular ASA 5500-X security appliances and include centralized control of modern security features like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), URL filtering, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Cisco Firepower firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to integrate Firepower appliances with Cisco's security services to build and centrally control network environments that include local offices, data centers, and cloud resources. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, visit Cisco Firepower firewalls integration expertise.
- Progent can help small and mid-size companies to implement security protection solutions and deliver cleanup expertise required for work-from-home employees. For information about Progent's cybersecurity defense expertise for at-home workers, refer to endpoint device security protection solutions for teleworkers.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the infrastructure of leading information security vendors to deliver web-based control and world-class protection for your email traffic. The hybrid structure of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with a local gateway appliance to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based threats. The Cloud Protection Layer acts as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of threats from making it to your security perimeter. This reduces your exposure to inbound threats and saves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device provides a deeper level of inspection for incoming email. For outgoing email, the local security gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also assist Exchange Server to monitor and safeguard internal email that stays within your corporate firewall. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of low-cost network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle application developer. Progent can help your business to develop effective solutions for critical Oracle DBA activities including performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information protection, or mentor your in-house personnel how to use industry best practices for simplifying various administration procedures. Progent can in addition provide the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to design, tune, enhance, or port Oracle-based applications that can vary from business reports to data-driven web sites. Progent offers experience with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can help you to tune existing SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.