Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support for small organizations in the city of Rancho Cordova are focused on customers who need fast and economical help for network reliability, protection, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will provide an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support experts can assist your organization to update your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the risks and benefits of migrating to 64-bit processing, plan an economical migration process that minimizes business interruptions, and deliver timely online support to aid your organization to install 64-bit software and application software on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can assist your company to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products like Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can help you plan, integrate, and manage firewall solutions built around Check Point Software NGFW firewall appliances and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to maintain legacy Check Point firewalls or upgrade smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, see Check Point Software firewall integration expertise.
- Progent's Cisco-certified IP Voice specialists can provide Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement a smooth migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent's Cisco-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and Cisco CUBE integration consultants can assist your business to design, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP infrastructure technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent offers affordable online or onsite expertise to assist companies to migrate efficiently to an advanced communications environment that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to establish interfaces between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for access to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 experts and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost remote and on-premises help to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new messaging environment, train your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing management services and technical help.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is an extension to VMware vCenter that lets you specify, automate and test a consistent workflow for recovering services quickly after an outage. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and non-intrusive site migration, failback and re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to design, configure, test and maintain a DR solution powered by VMware SRM.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up VoIP platforms to provide their telecommuters the benefit of virtual access to the corporate phone infrastructure. For details about ways Progent can assist your at-home workers to deploy and troubleshoot IP voice technology, see VoIP consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premises assessment and migration services for Microsoft Windows 10 provided by Progent include ROI estimates, project coordination, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile device management, telecommuter access, security and compliance, streamlined deployment and administration, network design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, group and personal training for network management staff and users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent provides interactive remote webinar training seminars. Virtual interactive webinars provide a flexible and economical option for educating your IT personnel to operate a broad array of key applications including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite training for clients major cities across the United States.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small businesses to receive an impartial network security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs a comprehensive test of your IT infrastructure from beyond your company firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional runs a network scan from a secure computer within your firewall to uncover the risk to inside assaults. The two security inventory services are set up and run from a secured remote location.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.