Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small organizations in the Rancho Cordova area are concentrated on clients who require quick and economical help with system reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Progent offers live online classes for popular client software. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher collaboration, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Virtual learning provides the advantages of traditional in-person sessions, including instant communication between clients and teachers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Altaro VM Backup provides small organizations a dependable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be deployed in local, remote, multi-site, and cloud architectures and also supports cost-effective backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective, military-grade encryption, granular restore capability for specific files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) and for VMware vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and the ability to leverage Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up live VMs with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide range of services to help you to plan, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution based on Altaro VM Backup software. To learn more, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert help for solutions from other major Firewall and VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper-Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security plan and select the right technologies from multiple suppliers to support your security objectives while staying within your budget limits.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and keep in compliance with industry privacy standards and regulatory mandates like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration experts can help organizations of all sizes to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from an older release of Windows. Online and on-premises evaluation and migration support for Microsoft Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project coordination, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile device management, teleworker connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and administration, network optimization, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, webinar training for IT support staff and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent founded Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of maintaining a large IT team but who still need information systems with enterprise-class reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to providing the highest quality of remote computer support services offered anywhere for urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent problems that affect many workers, vital personnel, or a line-of-business program, the Technical Response Center will respond in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in less than two hours. Under any circumstance, your ticket will be created quickly and correctly, you will receive an acknowledgement from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you on each resolved problem to make sure you are comfortable with the resolution and ready to close out the ticket. Learn more details about Progent's TRC Customer Commitment.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your organization to evaluate or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution meets your business requirements. Support services available from Progent include assessment of your current bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan comparison and ordering, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a new carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing current routers and switches and deploying new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable BGP configurations.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can help businesses of any size to follow best practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, fabric, storage systems, and library resources; design, integrate, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive monitoring. Progent can assist your business to migrate from an earlier edition of SCVMM or from another management platform, and Progent can help you to optimize and troubleshoot your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem so you get the highest possible return on investment. Progent can also provide SCVMM 2016 migration consulting to assist you to design and implement an efficient migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can benefit from stronger security capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small to mid-size businesses automatic backup and easy recovery functions for Microsoft environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, backs up Windows and Linux VMs, works with VMs hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for easy-to-manage cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified SCDPM 2016 consultants can assist you to design, implement, administer, and repair a multi-site backup/recovery solution built around SCDPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older release of DPM or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployments. Progent offers remote or onsite support and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide comprehensive project management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 initiative on time and within your budget.
- Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level platform that enables small organizations to transition from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the contemporary hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer budget-friendly remote consulting and technical support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the possible productivity and cost advantages of migrating to Essentials and adopting a hybrid local/cloud-based design for your computing environment. Progent can provide full-service project management so you can plan and execute an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Azure Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide ongoing consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting services.)
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.