Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support services for small and mid-size companies in the Rancho Cordova area are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical assistance for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network monitoring and management products and is designed to provide a centralized solution for deploying and managing virtualized fabric and services across hybrid networks that can incorporate on-premises and hosted datacenters and Azure publics cloud services. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with all facets of building, deploying, and managing a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, help you upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of VMM, develop workflows for creating and deploying virtual machines and VM hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your datacenter infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the strategic advantages of the latest technologies such as Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's hypervisor experts offer world-class Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer comprehensive online and onsite support services for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft platforms that integrate closely with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint 2013 migration consulting and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, Office Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to help your company to optimize your infrastructure to support local, branch, home-based, and mobile users so they can utilize Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security engineers can assist you to define and police security policies that protect important business information without interfering with the efficient exchange of legitimate data.
- The current ASA 5500-X Series of firewalls with Firepower Services offer substantially more performance than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network experts can assist you to manage your current PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and on-premises support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your company to plan, integrate, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants can provide economical remote support for all releases of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide advanced support for Access application development, database conversion, performance optimization, report design, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide tailored webinar training for Office Access application development and database administration.
- Progent is the leading source of convenient, quick, and affordable access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. CCIEs are highly-qualified networking gurus who are awarded this top-level certification only through intense testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complicated issues surrounding network planning, configuration, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE experts cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in identifying issues with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or obtaining patches to resolve problems. Progent offers fast access to a CCIE by phone so that you are able to receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are affecting business efficiency but are beyond the scope of your local network support providers.
- Progent offers a selection of low-cost, fixed-price managed services designed to enable small and mid-size businesses to benefit from the same advanced IT solutions deployed by some of the industry's leading corporations. The ProSight suite of outsourced network management services addresses all key facets of information technology including email content filtering, behavioral-based threat defense, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's Office and Office 365 consultants can assist businesses to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft Office 365 apps including Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and OneNote into a cohesive solution that offers fast return on investment and enables improved business results. Progent can assist your company to integrate Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running on-premises or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to resolve compatibility problems with different versions of Office desktop and can provide customized online Office and Office 365 training to individuals and teams.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to design, install, test and manage backup/restore solutions needed to support offsite workers. To learn about Progent's data protection services for a remote workforce, go to backup/restore solutions for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall/VPN devices including the newer SonicWall TZ and NSa families of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch devices. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into an end-to-end network protection solution and build protection into your corporate practices. To learn more, refer to SonicWall firewall consulting services.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.