Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support for small organizations in the Rancho Cordova area are focused on clients who require quick and affordable assistance with system reliability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management professional who can act as a part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran IT executive can offer strategic direction to help you to deploy sensible technology to improve business processes so they align more closely with your corporate objectives. Your company can develop and install a well conceived IT strategy without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital tasks Progent's temporary CIO can perform include growth strategies, planning IT budgets, creating and tracking models for TCO, optimizing workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, establishing security and compliance standards, business impact analysis, streamlining network administration, patch management, IT asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Citrix virtual desktop consultants can help you to design, implement, administer, and support a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management solution by offering XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can show you how to optimize your infrastructure for distributing server-side and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support experts can help you to manage and support a remote datacenter that offers high availability, advanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent's Citrix technology experts can also help you with additional virtualization platforms from Citrix by offering Citrix XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a range of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, administer, and repair IT systems that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance and Windows 11 upgrade support.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost online and onsite support to assist your organization to manage your existing system or upgrade to a current release of Exchange by delivering Microsoft Exchange 2019 Server upgrade consulting or MS 365 Exchange integration support.
- Progent provides live online classes for a range of productivity software. Progent's Online training covers topics such as Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft 365 Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, Windows 10 management, and Windows 11 upgrading. Live online training provides the benefits of traditional classroom sessions, such as immediate interaction between students and teachers, but eliminates the costs of transportation and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of trainers and students.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to assist your business to design, install, manage and repair unified communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience assisting companies of any size to create advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Cisco CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones setup, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can help you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Mobility.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a complex activity that calls for a combination of field experience, IT skills and business savvy. It also calls for working closely with the victim's IT staff and the insurance provider, if any. Because the top goal of the ransomware victim is fast recovery, it is vital to establish recovery groups that operate effectively, concurrently, and with intimate collaboration. Progent offers the scope of technical knowledge and the depth of personnel to complement your network staff and recover your network environment quickly and economically. for more details, visit ransomware settlement negotiation help.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration experts offer cost-effective online and on-premises support to assist businesses to migrate all or part of their critical network resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can save management hassle and hardware expense and enable access to Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design and review, pilot testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure monitoring and management products and is designed to offer a centralized solution for deploying and administering virtualized fabric and services across hybrid environments that can incorporate private clouds and Microsoft Azure services. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can assess your virtualization topology, show you how to upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of VMM, design processes for creating and installing VMs and VM hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and assist you to evaluate the potential business benefits of the latest capabilities like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's hypervisor experts can provide world-class Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere support.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.