Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size organizations in Rancho Cordova are focused on clients who require fast and economical assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent can help you to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop consultants can help you to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot a virtual Windows desktop and application delivery and management system by providing XenDesktop expertise and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco CCIE network consultants can help you optimize your network for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support consultants can help you to administer and support an off-site datacenter that features high availability, enhanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent can also assist you manage and support other virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering XenServer expertise and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors (TAs). Reaching an acceptable settlement is a complicated exercise that requires a combination of real-word experience, technical knowledge and business acumen. It also demands close co-operation with the cyber-extortion target's IT team and the cyber insurance carrier, if there is one. Because the top goal of the ransomware target is operational continuity, it is vital to establish recovery teams that work effectively, in parallel, and with intimate collaboration. Progent offers the breadth of technical knowledge and the depth of experts to complement your IT staff and restore your network environment rapidly and affordably. for more details, see ransomware settlement negotiation help.
- Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their support organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each support interaction, and also provides a printed copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service documentation makes it less disruptive for clients to move to a different service organization or assume increased support duties internally. Good support documentation also give management the visibility required to determine the value of maintenance services and produce more realistic IT expense projections.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2016) provides small to mid-size businesses near-continuous backup and easy restore functions for Microsoft-based environment. Data Protection Manager 2016 delivers application-sensitive backup for critical platforms like SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint, protects Windows and Linux VMs, supports virtual machines hosted by Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and can use Microsoft Azure for cloud-based backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified DPM 2016 consulting experts can help you to design, implement, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/restore solution powered by SCDPM 2016. Progent can assist you to migrate from a previous version of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated solution, and Progent can optimize your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, colocated, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent can provide online or onsite consulting expertise and can deliver occasional guidance to resolve technical bottlenecks or provide end-to-end project management support to help you complete your SCDPM 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can assist you to design, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-based IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or onsite support to help companies to move smoothly to an advanced communications network that delivers fast ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft unified communications consultants can assist you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms like Skype for Business Server or Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager helps to ensure top performance and maximum uptime for critical applications by offering centralized, cross-platform monitoring of IT resources installed across on-premises datacenters and private and public clouds. Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide advanced online and onsite expertise to help organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016 deployments. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can assist you to move to SCOM 2016 from earlier releases or from different monitoring platforms, or integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a cohesive infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also show you how to extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate infrastructure based in public clouds by providing Microsoft Azure consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise. In addition, Progent can assist you upgrade from SCOM 2016 to more recent releases including SCOM 2019 and SCOM 2022.
- Progent's Outsourced and Co-sourced Help Desk Call Center services deliver substantial cost and operational advantages when compared to a Help Desk Call Desk staffed by an internal IT support group. The cost for Level 1 support for Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service averages below $18/user/month. For information about the advantages of Progent's Co-managed Help Desk Call Center services, refer to Progent's outsourced Help Desk benefits.
- Progent's staff of IT system consulting experts can assist large businesses to architect, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing services like Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD configuration, Exchange Server 2019 management, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange 2013 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Teams consulting, Microsoft Skype for Business management, plus SQL Server 2019 application development and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest businesses to integrate technology based on Microsoft products and offers branch office consulting services for enterprises with branch offices in major cities throughout the United States.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Microsoft 365 and local Exchange deployments. This permits you to have specific mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your organization with any facet of planning, implementing and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange initiative is carried out on schedule and on budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, refer to Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- SharePoint 2016, designed for onsite deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 to enable hybrid environments that seamlessly combine local and cloud resources. Additional improvements include fast provisioning with the MinRole role-based topology installation feature, increased scale, higher performance, stronger security and compliance, enterprise analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide economical online and onsite expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid deployment consulting.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.