Onsite Service Available in Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting for small and mid-size companies in Rancho Cordova are focused on clients who need fast and affordable help with network stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should give you an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organization to design, deploy, validate and troubleshoot backup/restore systems needed to support work-from-home employees. For details about Progent's backup/restore solutions for telecommuters, visit backup consulting services for at-home workers.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running on multiple sites with thousands of APs can be remotely provisioned and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies deployment, discovery, management, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of veteran wireless consultants who can assist you to determine the value of UniFi technology for your environment and help you to plan, install, administer, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering along with synchronous replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters located up to 185 miles apart from each other. Progent can provide online or on-premises access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to design, configure, administer, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that aligns with your functional requirements and budget. Progent can ensure you follow leading practices for installing your MetroCluster environment by delivering guidance with tasks like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining aggregate layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and testing your disaster recovery solution to verify compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent can help you in any phase of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; planning high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; moving mailboxes; planning and implementing Windows Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB); building DAG groups with MCDB caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; setting up collaboration with SharePoint; updating firewalls; integration with M365; and setting up Outlook. For more information, see Progent's MS Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer advanced expertise in deploying and operating all on-premises and cloud-based versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable remote consulting services following industry leading practices to help organizations of all sizes to receive all the advantages of this powerful platform. Services available from Progent include solution planning, installation and upgrades, setting up secure collaboration among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organizations to deploy unified endpoint management and monitoring tools for maintaining endpoints operated by an offsite workforce. For details about how Progent can assist your organization to manage and monitor the endpoints of your teleworkers, visit consulting for managing and monitoring the remote endpoints of your teleworkers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can assist you to develop advanced Excel-powered applications or provide one-on-one training in the powerful features of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's experts can also help your company to build and maintain a safe, robust network and communications infrastructure to support your Microsoft Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint consultants can show you how use Excel Services to extend the capabilities of Office Excel by incorporating interactive spreadsheets into management intelligence portals and dashboards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals can show you how to exchange data between Excel and other platforms by providing expertise such as Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains customization and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software integration.
- Progent is experienced in negotiating ransomware settlements with hackers. Reaching an acceptable settlement is a complex exercise that calls for a combination of field experience, IT skills and business savvy. It also requires working closely with the ransomware victim's IT team and the cyber insurance provider, if there is one. Because the number one priority of the ransomware target is operational continuity, it is critical to deploy response groups that operate effectively, concurrently, and in close communication. Progent offers the breadth of technical skills and the deep bench of personnel to complement your network support team and restore your network quickly and economically. To learn more, visit ransomware settlement negotiation consulting.
If your small business is in Rancho Cordova
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 209-929-1133 or visit Contact Progent.