Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the city of Sacramento are focused on customers who require quick and economical help with system dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent can assist you to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can help you to evaluate the advantages of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and rollout strategies, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-site, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, educate your IT management, team, create a corporate-wide security plan, automate network management, help with creating applications, and build and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is considering moving from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can help your business to design, install, manage, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to organize your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid network model to run Power BI. For details, visit Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size organizations to set up and troubleshoot video conferencing technology to allow their telecommuters to collaborate safely and productively with colleagues and clients. To find out about how Progent can assist companies to install and maintain video conferencing technology for teleworkers, see conferencing expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and low-cost alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Based on some of the top remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits show you how closely the configuration of your core network assets adhere to industry best practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits like a cleaner and safer AD implementation. Both versions also provide the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with government and industry security standards, more efficient utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For more information about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can assist your organization to design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises network architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with on-prem Windows Server 2019. For more information, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 upgrade consultants.
- In addition to supporting a diverse range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for solutions from other major Firewall manufacturers including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a detailed security strategy and choose appropriate technologies from multiple suppliers to achieve your security objectives while sticking within your spending restraints.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the advantages organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's proven IT service delivery model for network support that can range from router troubleshooting to advanced application development. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can help clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Load balancing your servers increases performance and provides redundancy by side stepping downed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services cover a broad range of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced application software, LAN/WAN backbone routing, and content delivery products including Cisco Content Engine. Non-stop load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the NLB mechanism of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 Networks BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to implement endpoint security defense solutions and deliver mitigation expertise required for a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's endpoint security protection services for a remote workforce, visit security defense solutions for at-home workers.
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages designed to allow small businesses to get an impartial network security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a system scan from an authorized machine inside your firewall to evaluate the risk to inside attacks. Both security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured external location.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.