Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Sacramento neighborhood are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance for system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and technical experience will provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent can assist you in any phase of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 including deploying Windows Server 2019 Core as a host for Exchange; designing high availability system topology for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; migrating mailboxes; designing and implementing Hyper-V; setting up hardware load balancing (HLB); setting up DAG groups with MCDB solid-state caching; setting up Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail services; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook. To learn more, visit Progent's MS Exchange Server 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent can supply organizations with an information management professional who can function as a part-time CIO. This experienced technology executive can provide strategic direction to help your company to deploy sensible IT products to enhance business processes so they match more closely with your business objectives. Your business can develop and install a well conceived IT strategy without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Important services Progent's part-time CIO can carry out include strategic planning, establishing technology budgets, creating and tracking models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing workflows, negotiating with suppliers, defining security and compliance standards, cash flow management, streamlining network administration, patch tracking, IT asset documentation management, and business continuity preparedness.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for all of the network security capabilities addressed within the GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, incident handling, traffic analysis, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting incidents.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 upgrade consultants can assist you to manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to estimate the likely strategic advantages of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If you decide that it fits your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can assist your IT organization to plan and execute a smooth deployment of Windows 10.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants offer Windows Server 2016 integration consulting to help organizations of any size to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist your company to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to benefit from the many innovative disaster recovery and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly known as CallManager, operates as the core of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offer a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging applications such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can assist with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager support and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating VoIP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating Cisco UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services make it possible for your business to share responsibilities for Help Desk services seamlessly between your in-house IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of veteran technical support technicians and subject matter experts (SMEs). Progentís shared Help Desk service is a collaborative service desk solution built around the leading PSA tool for handling service requests, ticketing, ownership, status tracking, and metrics. To learn more, refer to Progentís shared Help Desk services.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) planning and integration consultants offer cost-effective remote consulting to assist companies of any size to access Amazon AWS cloud services such as Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for scalable low-latency storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist you with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness evaluation, system design and review, pilot testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN access and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid ecosystems that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS services. Progent offers as-needed expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- Progent is experienced in the design, setup, and integration of cohesive network systems by melding advanced technologies from a pool of top hardware and software suppliers. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network infrastructure engineering services, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX planning and deployment, Oracle database administration and application development services, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper firewall set up.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service provides complete hosting of a small or mid-size organization's servers in a solution that gives the highest level of dependability and expandability and is also easy to migrate to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built upon proven virtualization techniques that allow small companies with multi- platform IT systems to economize significantly on the expense of capital equipment, system support, and IT management while benefiting from enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor flexibility. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SharePoint 2013 developers, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 developers and Office SharePoint 2007 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business justification for deploying the latest version of SharePoint Portal Server, consult with you on the most sensible version of Microsoft SharePoint for your circumstances, provide configuration and integration services, help you to set up Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting database manager, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and custom application software to work with SharePoint Server, design a company-wide security plan that encompasses portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Call Center support.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-grade data center colocation Sites in the and major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S., and Progent's colocation center consulting team can improve your systemís reliability and performance by helping you select a remote data center site that addresses the particular needs of your enterprise such as geographic proximity, space, connectivity, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for businesses with hardware housed at colocation hosting sites and in need of on-demand on-site help at the colocation facility as well as remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent provides a selection of colocation center consulting services such as system topology evaluation, Windows and Linux server installation and support, troubleshooting for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of high availability systems, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, designing load balancing environments, and creating high-availability server and storage cluster systems.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth expertise in deploying and operating all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad range of cost-effective online support services following industry leading practices to help businesses of any size to get all the benefits of this powerful platform. Services offered by Progent include system design, software configuration and upgrades, strategies for safe file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized webinar training.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.