Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Network support services offered to small businesses in the Sacramento neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can offer organizations of any size advanced MS SQL Server 2008 support. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis package that allows the rapid development of advanced business programs that offer your business a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to providing expertise, support and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL experts can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the profitability of your information system. Progent can also help your organization to carry out an efficient migration to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from different RDBMS products.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management service offers complete hosting of a small organization's production servers in an environment that gives the maximum degree of dependability and scalability and is in addition easy to transfer to any data center. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management services are built on mature virtualization techniques that allow small and midsize businesses with mixed- platform IT systems to save dramatically on the expense of capital equipment, system maintenance, and IT administration while achieving enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unprecedented level of vendor independence. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed services for small organizations.
- Progent can help you deploy Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA) to achieve coexistence between Windows and UNIX/Linux networks. SFU provides interoperability between Windows Server and various versions of UNIX including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and integrated authentication in Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a full set of UNIX/Linux utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development kit for porting software.
- Progent provides a family of affordable, fixed-price services intended to enable small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology used by many of the industry's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight portfolio of network monitoring and management services addresses all key areas of modern networking including email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network documentation management. To download Progent's white paper about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that allows small organizations to transition from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid computing paradigm that combines both local and cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can assist you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid local/cloud model for your network ecosystem. Progent offers comprehensive project management so you can plan and execute an efficient move to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud platforms and services. Progent can also provide as-needed consulting help, technical support, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure cloud integration consulting services.)
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content security policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid being blacklisted and keep in compliance with industry privacy standards and government mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced outsourced network management services for small organizations
- Progent's Technical Response Center is committed to delivering the best level of remote IT support services possible for both emergency as well as non-critical problems. For emergency issues that affect many users, vital personnel, or a line-of-business application, the TRC will engage in less than an hour. For standard issues, the TRC is committed to address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be generated promptly and accurately, you will receive an acknowledgement from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every resolved issue to make sure you are satisfied with the outcome and willing to close out the ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent has provided online network support assistance to organizations in each state in the U.S. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to see what they say about the quality of Progent's network support services.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specific software areas, enabling you to customize fast, inexpensive and cohesive IT solutions that address the individual needs of your business. Progent's custom software development consultants can help you to benefit from Microsoft's major business packages by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software training and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows. Online and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Windows 10 provided by Progent's experts include Return on Investment estimates, project management, application compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization architecture, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker access, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and administration, network infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support staff and end users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, develop pilot systems and rollout strategies, optimize your infrastructure for on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, and partial-cloud environments, educate your IT support, team, develop a corporate-wide security strategy, automate IT administration, help with application development, and build and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.