Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide selection of consulting and support help for IT networks based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small organizations in the Sacramento area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in speed, capacity, security and compliance, uptime, BOYD integration, and integrated BI. New features include PolyBase for processing relational and non-relational files simultaneously for data warehousing, Hadoop integration, Always Encrypted mode, Mobile Reports, and seamless control over on-premises and cloud-resident resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer online and on-premises expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft platforms including Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer affordable online and onsite support to assist organizations of any size to move all or part of their core network resources to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This can reduce management hassle and hardware costs and enable access to Google's state-of-the-art AI and machine learning tools. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can help you integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security appliances that fit your security requirements and budget. Progent can assist you to manage legacy WatchGuard firewalls or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting and support services for WatchGuard security gateways, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a WiFi LAN optimized for your facilities, providing you a WLAN that delivers the reception, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more detailed onsite service. Progentís onsite wireless survey includes onsite inspection, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's layout, measuring for RF contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for customer-requested Wireless Access Points including Cisco Aironet access points, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive report defining a new WLAN.
- Progent offers online or onsite access to a certified CCIE consultant to help your business to design, implement, administer and troubleshoot converged communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have in-depth experience assisting organizations of any size to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones setup, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications such as Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progent offers System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) hybrid cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune integration help to centralize and streamline the administration of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected tablets and smartphones. Progent can assist you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy device and application management solution or assist you to modify your current SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest quality of remote computer support available for urgent as well as non-critical problems. For urgent issues that affect many workers, key people, or a line-of-business application, the TRC can engage in less than an hour. For non-critical problems, the TRC is committed to respond within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be created promptly and correctly, you will receive a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will check with you regarding every corrected problem to confirm you are satisfied with the resolution and ready to close the trouble ticket. Find out more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent has provided remote IT consulting assistance to businesses in each state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the excellence of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to see what they have said concerning the high level of Progent's network support services.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment at scale, streamlines security and compliance settings management, inventories network resources, guards against corporate data leakage, performs health monitoring, allows safe end-user self service, and delivers a single control mechanism for administering mixed-operating system ecosystems running on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment models. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can assist your organization with any aspect of designing, implementing, using and troubleshooting a System Center 2016 Configuration Manager solution for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that incorporates the technology of leading information security vendors to deliver web-based control and comprehensive security for your inbound and outbound email. The powerful structure of Progent's Email Guard managed service combines cloud-based filtering with an on-premises gateway appliance to provide advanced defense against spam, viruses, Dos Attacks, DHAs, and other email-based malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your exposure to inbound threats and saves system bandwidth and storage. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway device adds a deeper level of analysis for inbound email. For outgoing email, the onsite security gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, DLP, and email encryption. The on-premises security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email that originates and ends within your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced managed services for small and medium-size organizations
- In performing information technology projects for large customers, Progent uses a phased approach based on defined milestones in order to meet budget constraints, project timeframes, and technical objectives while minimizing network disruption. Progent's methodology utilizes established industry project management standards based on the sound practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project requirements, architecture proposals, project pilots, design adjustment, and expertly managed implementation. All phases are comprehensively documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services delivered and to help in future system management.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, retrieve and safeguard data about your IT infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly locate passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about impending expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can save up to 50% of time thrown away looking for vital information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a centralized repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your business network like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for collecting and associating IT data. Whether youíre making improvements, doing regular maintenance, or reacting to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the knowledge you need as soon as you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed services for small and mid-size businesses.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be running an outdated release of Cisco IOS, the control software used in virtually all Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often offers updates to IOS to fix bugs, plug security weaknesses, or improve features. However, updating IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending on your Cisco equipment and your system environment. For example, there could be limitations of local Flash storage that might cause a new software release to execute incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can provide a broad variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS or any Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform inventories of your router software, propose sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco appliances, copy software images/, configure and verify your new software, tune throughput, resolve issues, and teach your network support staff how to take advantage of all significant new functions.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.