Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size businesses in the Sacramento area are concentrated on clients who need fast and economical help for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas will provide a sense of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Android smartphone integration consultants have years of background providing online and onsite assistance for organizations of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones and tablets into their IT systems so that mobile clients can work together while on the go. Progent offers the range of skills to resolve technical problems that involve numerous vendors and that entail a combination of legacy and current technology. Progent offers budget-friendly remote technical support to assist you with any stage of planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting your Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to handle especially stubborn technical problems, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to help you finish major IT initiatives on time and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and offers expertise with all major operating systems, applications, management utilities and network infrastructure. Progent also offers specialized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones efficiently.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all support work to ensure customers donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service provider. Progent sends email accounts of services shortly after finishing each service task, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service documentation makes it easier for customers to transfer to a new support provider or assume more support duties internally. Good support reporting also provides IT managers the visibility required to evaluate support services and produce more realistic IT budgets.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a full-spectrum of remote network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the United States. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in delivering advanced online network consulting and has provided IT solutions to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves issues faster than onsite support.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly branded SyteLine, is an ERP platform that embodies over 25 years of experience helping manufacturing and service companies to simplify complicated supply chains and improve the efficiency of key processes in order to get products to market fast and meet customer commitments consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine product family. Progent can provide online or onsite services that spans from occasional guidance to end-to-end solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, business analysis, application development, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, troubleshooting, data conversion, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. To find out more, visit SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Expertise.
- Progent has provided online network support service to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's service staff. Take a look at Progent's client testimonials to see what they say about the quality of Progent's consulting services.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls provide a major performance improvement compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and include unified management and automation of modern cybersecurity capabilities like application visibility and control, next-generation intrusion protection with intelligent prioritization of risks, advanced malware protection, DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Firepower Series firewalls from legacy ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to integrate Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to create and centrally manage network ecosystems that include local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For more information about Cisco's Firepower portfolio of NGFWs Firewalls, refer to Cisco Firepower firewalls integration expertise.
- Some of the typical online Cisco router consulting services available from Progent include setting up domain name, DHCP, routing tables, T1, security logon banner and user accounts; setting up HSRP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing maps, and BGP peering arrangements; updating router's IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; resolving VPN tunnel problems; creating a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and fault tolerance planning.
- Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size organizations to design, deploy, optimize, administer, and debug computer networks that support at-home workers. To find out about Progent's consulting services for teleworkers, go to at-home workers solutions.
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide consulting support for a broad array of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations plus notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major data protection products by providing services that include Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake Availability integration. Progent can also provide help with Acronis, Mozy, Retrospect, Time Machine, Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost end-to-end service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR).
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a WiFi network customized for your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that delivers the reception, speed, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, security, and hand-off ability your company requires. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be performed remotely and utilize advanced RF modeling and analysis software to plan a cost-effective Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís on-premises wireless survey features physical walkthroughs, RF and data protection assessment of your current wireless network, analysis of your site's layout, measuring for RF interference, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wireless Access Points. Placement and configuration support for Wi-Fi APs include Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP configuration support, Cisco Small Business wireless APs consulting services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family 802.11ax APs system design, Meraki wireless access point integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists offer Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement a smooth upgrade to a modern IP telephony and voicemail system.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a broad range of affordable remote consulting services to help you to maintain your legacy Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to move to a current version of Microsoft Office Word. Support available from Progent's experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility problems between different versions of Word, integrating Word with different Office applications like Excel and Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,network optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security support, and smart phone integration, and remote Office Word training sessions tailored for your special requirements.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.