Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support services for small and mid-size organizations in the Sacramento vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance for network stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short list of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 experts can help your business to evaluate the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to design and implement a smooth migration of your current SQL Server environment to any network architecture including onsite, cloud-based, or hybrid. Progent's consultants offer online or onsite support services ranging from on-demand architecture review or troubleshooting to end-to-end project management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 project is carried out on schedule and within budget. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration consulting expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft Access consulting experts offer cost-effective online consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced support for Access application development, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also offers tailored online classes for Access application development and DBA services.
- Progent has a long background providing a broad range of remote network support and urgent repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is among the industryís pioneers in providing expert online IT consulting and has delivered IT solutions to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and resolves issues more quickly than onsite support.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth help in specific application areas, enabling you to customize fast, cost effective and cohesive IT solutions that fit the unique needs of your operation. Progent's software developers can help your company to customize Microsoft's major business applications by providing a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting,
Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- The complexity and integration demands of Windows Server 2008 calls for an information technology expert with real-world experience and broad knowledge in architecting and deploying cohesive and comprehensive business technology solutions. The experience of Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server consultants, with an average of over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-based solutions, assures your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consultants can also help you to evaluate the benefits of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering creating a hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can provide Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it possible to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the core functionality of standard Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can utilize the most popular customization environment in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, create business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can show you how to exploit Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with VBasic, Dexterity, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Citrix-certified virtual desktop experts can assist your business to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a virtualized Windows desktop and application delivery solution by offering Citrix XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your network infrastructure for delivering server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter management and support experts can help your organization to manage and maintain an off-site datacenter that features high availability, advanced protection, and fast recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support other virtualization solutions from Citrix by offering XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V integration.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can help your company to plan and implement Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from discontinued devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's premier network operating system to help your business to simplify the management and strengthen the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has broad experience supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can help organizations maintain networks that include a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent offers a selection of budget-friendly, fixed-price services designed to enable small and mid-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed IT solutions deployed by many of the world's leading corporations. The ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services covers all key facets of modern networking including email protection, threat defense based on machine leaning, patch management, automated backup and disaster recovery, infrastructure monitoring and management, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the benefits of ProSight managed services for small organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls are leaders in offering top performance for encrypted data inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help your business to deploy your Fortinet FortiGate firewalls to protect all your digital assets at the network edge, within the data center, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, visit Fortinet firewall integration experts.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants can provide a broad range of online support services to help you to design, develop, pilot test, deploy, manage, and debug applications powered by any release of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can help your business to migrate your legacy Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, support Excel on iOS and Google Android smart phones and tablets, and resolve compatibility problems between different versions of Office Excel. Progent can provide as-needed help to organizations looking for a quick solution to a specific issue associated with Excel and Progent also offers full project management services for upgrading or creating line-of-business applications built on Office Excel. Progent's cost-effective webinar training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to meet the special requirements of individuals or groups.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants offer cost-effective online consulting to help businesses to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable cloud storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every phase of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN technology and can help you create all-cloud or hybrid environments that efficiently incorporate Amazon AWS resources. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can provide project management outsourcing services to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS cloud.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.