Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for IT networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Sacramento area by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- SharePoint 2019 delivers the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover product between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online consultants offer affordable remote and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. Progent can help you plan and carry out a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates onsite and cloud components into a cohesive intranet system. To learn more, visit SharePoint 2019 Server solutions support.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can assist you to set up an e-commerce system that is protected, robust, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to design a web site that is tightly integrated with your marketing and inventory databases to lower the cost and increase the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create custom web applications using industry standard programming utilities or customize off-the-shelf applications so that they address your special business requirements. For data-driven web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Access application developers.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen consultants can assist your company to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen products to more current Juniper technologies, and repair infrastructure problems in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide Aironet Wi-Fi access point configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller expertise so you can benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification to get three times the speed for your Wi-Fi LAN while expanding the signal coverage.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-premises troubleshooting, network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in and in major cities across the United States. Progent can also provide high-level remote network consulting, server monitoring, and urgent technical support to lower costs and reduce downtime for companies anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can help you to plan and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and support your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide expertise with Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to streamline the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help organizations maintain environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates core technologies initially developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing security, uptime, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure pilot environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, plan a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-centric or hybrid deployment, develop and execute a non-disruptive upgrade plan, train your IT administration and technical support personnel, and deliver ongoing consulting and debugging support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution delivers maximum business benefit.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning consultants can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite assessment and migration support for Windows 10 available from Progent's consultants include Return on Investment analysis, project management, compatibility testing, test lab systems, virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management, teleworker access, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, infrastructure optimization, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, group and personal training for IT support staff and end users, and post-migration technical help.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), is a converged voice messaging solution that facilitates productive collaboration by offering a variety of options for accessing voice messages within a framework that is simple to deploy and maintain. Unity Connection allows you to access and manage your voice messages from your Exchange inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP Phone, a smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, provides cost-effective voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and greeting functions for small to medium businesses (SMBs) and corporate branch locations with up to 500 workers. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consulting experts can provide Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) integration and technical support support to ensure that your voice messaging deployment delivers the highest possible business advantage.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can assist businesses of all sizes to adhere to best practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts, networking, storage systems, and libraries; plan, deploy, and manage private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can help your business to migrate from an earlier edition of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can help you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM 2012 ecosystem to make sure you realize the highest possible return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help you to design and implement an efficient upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 so you can take advantage of stronger security capabilities, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other improvements.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement VoIP platforms to provide their at-home workforce the advantage of transparent access to the company phone infrastructure. For information about how Progent's consultants can assist your at-home workforce to deploy and troubleshoot IP voice solutions, see IP voice support services for teleworkers.
- The CRISC certification program was established by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to plan, implement, and maintain information system control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to assist you to create and execute a risk management plan that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk tolerance, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.