Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network support services for small and mid-size businesses in Sacramento are focused on customers who require quick and affordable assistance for network dependability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following short list of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should give you an idea of how Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key technologies initially developed for and proven on Microsoft Azure, one of the world's largest public clouds. This dramatically improves the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises deployment models by improving data security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, configure test environments to confirm the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your vital applications, plan an efficient network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, educate your IT management and support staff, and provide as-needed consulting and debugging services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 solution gives you the highest possible business benefit. Progent's virtualization technology engineers also offer Windows 2022 Hyper-V Virtualization planning and implementation expertise and Windows 2019 Hyper-V Virtual Server upgrade to help you to update your Hyper-V 2016 deployment.
- Progent's wireless technology consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to design, deploy, manage and repair wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, simple to administer and use, ready to handle your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and onsite Consulting services provided by Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies such as smartphone management, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi access point consultants provide remote and onsite support to assist businesses of any size to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi systems that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can assist your business to configure and support Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure other Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless ecosystem that provides identical access, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and availability for wired and wireless users regardless of their mobility or computing device. (Refer to Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Progent utilizes the Flexential Tampa data center mainly to provide private cloud hosting services. Progent maintains a team of IT consultants based in the vicinity of Tampa, and Progent can also provide online expertise from Progent's nationwide roster of Microsoft-certified experts, Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers, CISM and CISSP-certified security experts, Hyper-V and VMware virtualization professionals, and veteran DRBC preparedness consultants. Progent can also help you to plan and execute a move to the Flexential facility by providing services like designing solution configuration, specifying hardware, system configuration and validation, troubleshooting, setting up remote management, and educating your IT staff. For details, see Progent's private cloud hosting service at Flexential Data Center in Tampa Florida.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that contain an application-layer firewall that can protect systems from external and internal attacks. Both of these products perform in-depth inspection of network protocols to detect attacks that routinely eluded legacy firewalls. Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server was superseded by Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server's architecture while delivering a variety of enhanced features. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions offered by the platform are now usually handled by dedicated hardware devices from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See Cisco ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you manage and troubleshoot your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a more current firewall solution by providing planning, integration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the work required for IT managers to set up applications so that they are consistent across an entire user base, provide the power to control rights to business data, and enable quick deployment of additional or updated workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services streamlines client access, enhances performance, tightens data security, centralizes administration, and provides an almost transparent client environment. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can assist you to assess the business advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, configure pilot and production environments, improve your network infrastructure to support virtualized desktops efficiently, assess and remediate security problems, and educate your network administrators to utilize industry best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other companies have minimum billable time or other extra charges that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular business hours, you only get billed for the actual time spent working on your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are billed exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you may have to pay for our consultant's travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to help. Progent can also provide onsite support to most zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a service call. Progent's online technical support team has delivered assistance to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Co-managed Help Desk service permits your information technology staff to divide responsibilities for support services seamlessly between your in-house network support group and Progent's nationwide roster of IT support engineers and subject matter experts. Progent's Shared Help Desk service is a joint IT support solution based on ConnectWise Manage, the leading Professional Services Automation tool for managing IT service calls, generating trouble tickets, designating responsibility, monitoring status, and generating management analytics. The price for Level 1 IT support for Progent's Shared Help Desk service averages below $18/user/month. For details, refer to Progentís co-managed Help Desk services.
- Progent can provide high-level online consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and training to help your company to prepare for possible disasters, reduce downtime for your most critical IT operations, eliminate lost information, and meet regulatory mandates and contractual requirements. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your executive and network support staff to provide risk and business impact analysis, define interdependencies, specify human and physical resources required to run your organization, prioritize business-critical IT functions and specify acceptable restoration times, select hot backup centers, set up safe remote access capability for crucial employees, implement notification systems and assign duties for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to carry the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 failover cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's System Center consultants have over a decade of experience integrating, supporting and fixing the key platforms included with Microsoft System Center and can assist your organization to plan, deploy, manage, and repair your Microsoft System Center solution to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-based fabric. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to move to a newer edition of Microsoft System Center. In addition, Progent can assist you to upgrade to more modern versions of System Center such as Microsoft System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is a low-cost service based on a brief phone interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is designed to help assess your organization's ability either to stop or recover quickly from a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you directly to gather information about your existing antivirus tools and backup system, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to build an efficient security and backup system that aligns with your company's needs. For more information, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen engineers can assist your company to configure and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen products to the latest Juniper products, and repair infrastructure issues in all-Juniper or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's Citrix-certified desktop virtualization consultants can help you to design, implement, administer, and support a virtual Windows application delivery solution by providing XenDesktop consulting and XenApp support services. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers can show you how to optimize your network infrastructure for distributing server and client-side applications, and Progent's datacenter support consultants can assist you to administer and maintain a remote datacenter that offers high availability, advanced security, and rapid recovery. Progent can also help you manage and support other virtualization products from Citrix by offering XenServer consulting services and Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V support.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.