Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for IT networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Sacramento neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help you to build and maintain database applications based on the SQL Server RDBMS. Progent follows leading practices to create efficient, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's management to complete programs in a timely and affordable way. Progent for can help you to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a wide selection of consulting support services such as requirements analysis, data tier architecture, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software installation, storage management, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, partitioning, reusable schema, synchronization solutions, security, and business continuity.
- Progent offers a wide array of affordable consulting and support services to assist your business to deploy, configure, repair, and administer workstations and notebooks powered by Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or various editions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 10 migration support, Windows 8.1 technical support, Windows 7 support, MS Office and Office 365 integration and training, and 64-bit computing expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide online or onsite support to help businesses of any size to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup/recovery solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting experts can help you to upgrade from older versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery platform, and Progent can optimize your Data Protection Manager deployment for onsite, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent can provide occasional support for resolving particularly stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management support. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can assist you to design and implement a smooth upgrade from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Windows 2016.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective support of remote Internet connectivity consultants to assist your company to evaluate or enhance your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution meets your business needs. Support services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless switchover to a different ISP and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and configuring new ones, implementing firewalls, and designing fault-tolerant BGP configurations.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to connect your macOS and OS X workstations and laptops with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a full array of Microsoft Exchange support including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS webinars.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consultants can provide a range of technical services to help companies of all sizes to maintain, administer, and repair IT systems that include workstations, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 migration assistance.
- Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, retrieve and protect data about your network infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or serial numbers and be warned automatically about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates ,domains or warranties. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time thrown away looking for critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management features a common location for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your network infrastructure such as recommended procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also offers a high level of automation for gathering and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, doing maintenance, or responding to an emergency, ProSight IT Asset Management delivers the information you require the instant you need it. Learn about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies enable IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network management, and enhance application continuity and data protection. run several virtual machines on one physical processor. Typical usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource efficiency, inexpensive hosts for applications that only run on outdated OS software, and economical segregation of application development or pilot environments from on-line systems. Progent's virtual server consultants offer Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization consulting, Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere deployment, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to maximize performance, reliability and ease of administration while simultaneously cutting expenses; suggest and validate business recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in the event of a catastrophe; and provide ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and engineering assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses failover storage clustering along with continual replication to provide rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between sites that are up to 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent can provide access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help your business to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical requirements and budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering guidance with tasks like assigning disk pools, arranging plexes layout, provisioning volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network, and verifying your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to verify compliance with information assurance standards and government mandates.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable online consulting to help you to plan, configure, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick tasks to help you through specific technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you complete large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you create or maintain a resilient, secure and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your computing model. Progent also offers remote or onsite training to show you how to manage and use your iPhones and iPads in a secure, team-oriented ecosystem that maximizes the business value of your IT network.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk consultants and Cisco CUBE configuration consultants can help your business to design, deploy, manage, debug and upgrade Cisco's SIP connectivity technology and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent offers cost-effective remote or on-premises support to help you to move efficiently to an advanced communications network that offers accelerated return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can help you to set up interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video applications like Skype for Business Server and Lync Server for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was established by ISACA to verify an IT professional's skills to plan, deploy, and maintain information system control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent offers the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to develop and execute a risk management strategy that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can assist you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and support your infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help your business to streamline the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and routers. Progent also has extensive experience maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can assist you manage environments that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.