Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Sacramento area by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent offers two low-cost service packages intended to enable small businesses to get an independent network security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to determine potential weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer executes a network scan from an authorized machine inside your company firewall to assess your exposure to internal attacks. The two security inventory services are set up and run from a secured external location.
- Progent can provide high-level online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to help your company to prepare for potential catastrophes, reduce service disruption for your essential IT operations, avoid data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and contractual obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and network support group to provide risk and business impact evaluation, identify interdependencies, specify the assets required to run your business, determine business-critical IT functions and define acceptable restoration times, qualify hot backup sites, set up safe remote connectivity for crucial workers, implement notification mechanisms and assign duties for personnel, document a comprehensive recovery plan, and train key people to carry the business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you to create an affordable disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP specialists can provide Cisco UC540 consulting support to help you to maintain your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or design and carry out an efficient migration to a current VoIP system.
- If you need to revamp your corporate web site, build internal sites for purposes such as HR or worker orientation, establish a successful web presence for a new company, or put together enterprise-grade, data integrated e-commerce applications, Progent can provide capable and experienced web developers. Web design consulting available from Progent's Applications Experts Group include web site design, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Office Access developers can help your business to plan, build, and manage data-powered web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you design and manage a secure, dependable server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web platforms.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help organizations of all sizes to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help your company to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, configuring, administering or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many innovative disaster recovery and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time (JIT) Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain clusters.
- Progent offers online training for an array of productivity applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook calendar sharing, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Live online education offers all the advantages of conventional in-person seminars, including instant communication between students and trainers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the hassle of attempting to synchronize the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to certify the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and institutions all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the security disciplines addressed within GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, security incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 includes major enhancements in key areas such as performance, availability, security, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of Microsoft SQL Server that incorporates in-memory technology that works seamlessly with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver cost-effective online and on-premises consulting services that include system design, deployment, management, troubleshooting, and application development services to help businesses of any size to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 deployment. If you are currently running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help your company to carry out a smooth upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work required for IT managers to deploy applications so that they are consistent across a corporate user base, offer the power to control access to business data, and enable fast deployment of new or updated workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services. Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services streamlines client connectivity, improves responsiveness, tightens security, unifies administration, and offers a nearly transparent client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can assist your company to evaluate the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up pilot and production deployments, improve your network architecture to support virtualized clients efficiently, assess and remediate security issues, and educate your IT administrators to utilize best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consultants have more than a decade of background planning, implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting Microsoft SCOM solutions and can provide companies of any size expert online or onsite consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to plan an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and availability needed to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and tune System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and third-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can deliver responsive remote or on-premises technical support to assist you to fix serious problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) consulting services to assist your organization to upgrade efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to SCOM 2016.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over a quarter century of background assisting manufacturing, distribution and service companies to manage supply chains and streamline key business processes to get products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments dependably. Progent offers the expertise of an ERP consultant with over 20 years of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial product family. Progent offers online or on-premises services that can range from occasional advice to end-to-end solution design and project management outsourcing or co-sourcing. Sample services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include installation, migration, process improvement, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, technical support, data conversion, Excel and SQL integration, disaster recovery planning, and DBA services. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves throughput and provides fault tolerance by working around failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing services cover a wide assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies including system load balancing, load balanced application software, network infrastructure routing, and content dispatching technology including F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) mechanism of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and ACNS, and F5 Networks 3-DNS.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.