Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for information environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in the Sacramento area by Progent's staff of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from discontinued products to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's premiere network operating system to enable your business to streamline the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has broad background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist you manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert support for solutions from other major Firewall suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can help you create a comprehensive security plan and choose the right technologies from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your budget restraints.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to design, implement, and support IS control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to help you to develop and carry out a risk management plan that follows industry best practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your company's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- If you includes Cisco appliances, you may be using an outdated version of IOS, the operating system used in almost all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS in order to correct problems, shore up security weaknesses, or improve features. However, updating IOS and other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there may be limitations of internal RAM that could cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a wide array of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco OS such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent's consultants can run inventories of your router software, recommend sensible upgrades, provision Cisco devices, copy software images/, activate and test your update, optimize performance, resolve issues, and teach your IT staff how to get the benefits of all important new features.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that uses array-based storage clustering along with continual replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites that are up to 185 miles (300km) apart from each other. Progent offers access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, configure, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your functional needs and IT budget. Progent can make sure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, determining aggregate and plexes layout, setting up volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and verifying your MetroCluster DR system to verify compliance with information assurance standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent provides live online training for a range of client software. Progent's Online training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Office 365 Word VBA macro programming, Publisher collaboration, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Virtual instruction offers all the advantages of traditional classroom seminars, such as immediate communication between clients and trainers, but avoids the costs of transportation and the challenge of attempting to synchronize the availability of trainers and students.
Progent has delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly two decades and Progent has provided integration, customization, training, and troubleshooting services since the product's original release. Progent can provide high-level support for updating legacy Dynamics GP ERP systems. Progent can help your business to plan, validate, and implement a cost-effective migration from a an outdated release to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting services.
- Microsoft Windows Server Essentials is an affordable, entry-level OS that allows small organizations to transition from the older stand-alone in-house datacenter to the new hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and virtualized cloud-based software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support for Microsoft Windows Server Essentials. Progent can assist you to assess the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and implementing a hybrid on-premises/cloud-based design for your computing ecosystem. Progent offers full-service project management support to help you plan and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud applications and services. Progent can also provide continuing consulting, troubleshooting, and training. (Find out about Progent's Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange and Microsoft Azure integration support.)
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting such as systems integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS education.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and switches. UniFi devices running across multiple venues with thousands of APs can be remotely configured and administered with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can assist you to determine the benefits of UniFi products for your environment and help you to design, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and major cities across the U.S., and Progent's colocation expert consultants can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a remote data center site that addresses the specific needs of your company including geographic location, size, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center IT services are designed for companies with equipment housed at colo hosting facilities and requiring timely in-person assistance at the colo site plus online help from Microsoft and Cisco Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of colo center support services such as system topology analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, development and deployment of fault tolerant systems, defining and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, configuring load balancing environments, and planning fault tolerant server clustering configurations.
- Progent has published a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's unique service delivery paradigm for IT support that can range from router configuration to full-service project management. The report also shows how Progent's outsourcing services can help companies to save money, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.