Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support help for computer environments powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Services available to small and mid-size businesses in the Sacramento neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for IT support that ranges from router configuration to advanced project management. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing support services can assist clients to reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is an important achievement that signifies expertise in network security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates undergo a comprehensive test administered by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit consultant trained to help businesses in the areas of information systems audit services, IT administration, systems and infrastructure ROI, IT support, protection of data resources, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions around the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants offer support for any of the security services addressed under GIAC certification including evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government mandates for reporting security events.
- Cisco's Small Business family of APs are Linux-powered units intended as value-priced wireless solutions for small offices. Progent's Cisco CCIE wireless network consultants can provide remote or onsite integration and troubleshooting services to assist you to design, implement, update, optimize, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access point environments of any size or topology. To find out more about Progent's support for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business family of WiFi APs, refer to Cisco Small Business WiFi APs configuration and troubleshooting.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective online assistance to assist your business to design, configure, and troubleshoot any facet of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for short-term jobs to help you through specific technical roadblocks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid networks and can help you build or support a resilient, protected and scalable network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent can also provide online and onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, team-oriented environment that optimizes the business value of your IT system.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help your organization to update your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the costs and advantages of migrating to 64-bit computing, plan an economical migration process that reduces business interruptions, and offer timely remote support to aid your organization to configure 64-bit operating systems and application programs on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers can help your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for smaller businesses to map, track, reconfigure and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances like routers and switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers as well as servers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch ensures that network diagrams are always updated, copies and manages the configuration of almost all devices on your network, tracks performance, and sends alerts when issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can knock hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating appliances that need critical software patches, or resolving performance issues. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Exchange Server 2013 includes major enhancements to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces important new features as well as a revamped structure. These enhancements affect vital facets of IT including manageability, high availability (HA), compliance, operational costs, teamwork, extensibility, performance, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consultants can provide remote or onsite expertise to help you administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 environment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, now called Skype for Business, allows organizations of all sizes to create a manageable and secure communications environment that permits a BYOD computing model with instant messaging, real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide assortment of stationary PCs and handheld endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of Lync Server 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-based (via Lync Online) or hybrid model suitable for your present and future goals, implement Lync Server 2013 in a way that expedites your ROI, and deliver custom webinar and on-premises training to your management staff and end users. Progent has in-depth expertise in critical components of a Lync 2013 solution that include Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange Server, and Progent can help you to integrate Lync 2013 with popular Office and Office 365 apps including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server consultants can also help your organization to design and carry out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent offers access to the cost-effective support of online Internet connectivity consultants to help your organization to assess or enhance your Internet services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Support services available from Progent's engineers include assessment of your existing bandwidth use, vendor and service plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include optimizing current routers and switches and configuring additional ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.