Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Support services offered to small organizations in Sacramento by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's data backup experts can provide support for a broad array of utilities and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux servers and desktops as well as notebooks and handhelds. Progent can help you with all major backup products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers help with Acronis, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and Solaris FLARs. For large organizations, Progent can provide VMware Site Recovery Manager expertise. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) are available to small and mid-sized businesses as an affordable and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can deliver a variety of technical services to assist organizations of all sizes to support, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration assistance and Windows 11 deployment assistance.
- Progent produces full and meaningful documentation of all support work to make sure customers donít ever feel locked in to their IT service company. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after finishing each support interaction, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT support documentation makes it easier for customers to transfer to a new support provider or assume more support duties in house. Complete service documentation also give IT managers the visibility needed to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop better informed IT budgets.
- The Cisco ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services provide substantially more bang for the buck than Cisco's earlier firewalls and have replaced the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for new installations. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network consultants can assist you to manage your current PIX or Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls or upgrade efficiently to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants can provide online and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can help your business to plan, deploy, tune, administer and debug firewall environments based around Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line is designed to assist you to take the time-critical first step in mitigating a ransomware attack by containing the malware. Progent's remote ransomware engineer can help you to locate and quarantine infected servers and endpoints and guard clean assets from being penetrated. If your network has been breached by any strain of ransomware, act fast. Get help quickly by calling Progent's Ransomware Hot Line at 800-462-8800. For details, see Progent's Ransomware 24x7 Hot Line.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 experts can assist your company to design and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2019 using a self-hosted network architecture or a hybrid model that combines cloud-hosted Windows Server Online with on-site Windows Server 2019. For details, see Windows Server 2019 migration experts.
- Current variants of ransomware not only encrypt vital online files but also infiltrate all available system backup mechanisms. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery experts can assist your business to rebuild an IT network victimized by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, Dharma, Hermes, Spora, MegaCortex, or Locky. To learn more, visit ransomware removal and operations rebuild consulting.
- Progent's support services for IT service companies enables you to use Progent's consulting experts under your own brand as a seamless arm of your IT consulting staff. For information about Progent's expertise for IT service firms, see Progent's consulting for IT support companies.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.