Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of engineering and technical support help for information networks based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services offered to small organizations in the Sacramento area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, enhance and support your network infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer expertise with Juniper's flagship network control software to enable you to streamline the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can assist organizations manage networks that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to plan, set up and debug the network infrastructure needed to support at-home workers. Aspects of network infrastructure for which Progent's consultants offer assistance include secure and convenient VPN connections, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms, router setup, Wi-Fi LAN planning and deployment, and reliable Internet access. For information about Progent's infrastructure consulting services for teleworkers, refer to infrastructure guidance for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of all sizes advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a legacy web-ready database and data analysis package that allows the rapid development of advanced business applications. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and outside the corporate firewall. In addition to providing consulting, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progent's SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information network. Progent can also help you to perform an efficient migration from SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to set up their remote workers with safe and transparent access to cloud resources. To learn about how Progent can assist companies to set up robust Cloud access for their teleworkers, see cloud integration expertise for telecommuters.
- Progent offers enterprise customers online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete line of SAN software and hardware products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror, SnapVault and OSSV incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware, MultiStore for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Unified Manager Core, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Areas of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include SAN architecture, cloud deployment, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage deployments quickly and affordably based on leading practices.
- Progent's ransomware forensics analysis services involve tracking and describing the ransomware assault's storyline across the compromised network from start to finish. Progent's ransomware forensics consultants can save the system state after a ransomware attack and carry out a detailed forensics analysis without interfering with the processes associated with business continuity and data recovery. You can use Progent's post-attack forensics analysis to block future ransomware attacks, assist in the cleanup of lost data, and meet insurance carrier and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi access point consultants provide remote and on-premises support to assist organizations of any size to design, deploy, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can help you to configure and manage Cisco's Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that range from a telecommuter's home or a remote office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure additional Cisco products such as switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a seamless network infrastructure that provides identical access, performance, security, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their location or computing device. (See Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Load balancing of multiple servers enhances throughput and provides redundancy by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing support services cover a broad array of fault-tolerant load balancing solutions including system load balancing, load balanced application software, network backbone routing, and content delivery technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Some of the non-stop load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager; the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature of Windows Server 2012; the SDN Software Load Balancer (SLB) of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022; Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016; Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway; Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software; and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can help your business to assess the business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2017 and can assist you to design and carry out a cost-effective migration of your current SQL Server environment to any deployment model including local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer online or on-premises support ranging from on-demand design assessment or troubleshooting to comprehensive project management to make sure your SQL Server 2017 project is successfully completed on time and within budget. Also, Progent's SQL Server 2019 migration consultants can help you to migrate smoothly from Microsoft SQL Server 2017 to a newer edition of SQL Server. To find out more, refer to SQL Server 2017 migration expertise.
- ProSight Reporting is a growing family of real-time and in-depth reporting tools designed to work with the leading ticketing and network monitoring programs such as ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate, Customer Thermometer, Auvik, and SentinelOne. For more information, visit ProSight Reporting for ticketing and network monitoring applications.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating products from the leading video conferencing/telepresence vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist you to design, install, expand, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that protects your investment and optimizes the business value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the expertise of network infrastructure engineers able to help companies of any size to create and troubleshoot a network that provides the performance, dependability, protection, and expandability you need to accommodate your telepresence solution.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.