Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a wide range of engineering and technical support help for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small organizations in Sacramento by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting experts include:
- Progent offers remote or on-premises access to a certified CCIE consultant to assist you to plan, install, manage and repair unified communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, distributed, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting companies of all sizes to build collaboration ecosystems by providing services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager planning and deployment, VoIP phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent can help you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services allow your IT organization to split responsibilities for Help Desk services seamlessly between your IT team and Progent's nationwide pool of seasoned desktop support engineers and subject matter experts. Progentís shared Help Desk service is a collaborative service desk solution built around the leading professional services automation (PSA) tool for managing service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, progress tracking, and reporting. For details, see Progentís Help Desk Co-management services.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants offer a broad range of economical online consulting services to help you to maintain your current Microsoft Office Word solution or assist you to move to a newer release of Office Word. Services available from Progent's experts include VBA programming, isolating and resolving compatibility issues between different releases of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Microsoft Office apps such as Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone synchronization, and online Microsoft Office Word training classes customized for individuals or groups.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server hosting services offer an enterprise-class data center with backed-up power and environmental control systems, 24x7 staffed security and IT support center, plus fault-tolerant access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtual servers for service continuity, smooth expandability, and rapid recovery. Progent's services include complete incorporation with your network, access to mobile computing devices, automated monitoring of efficiency and network security, spam and virus filtering, security update and revision management, Help Desk services, daily data backup, and full email management services.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages intended to enable small companies to receive an objective security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, an engineer administers an extensive test of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential risks in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a network scan from an authorized computer inside your firewall to assess vulnerabilities to internal attacks. Both security inventory packages are configured and executed from a protected remote location.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's skills to design, deploy, and support information system controls to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist your company to create and execute a risk management plan that follows leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to install security defense systems and provide mitigation services to support at-home workers. To find out about Progent's endpoint device security protection services for remote workers, visit network security protection expertise for remote workers.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help organizations of all sizes to assess Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any older release of Windows. Online and onsite evaluation and upgrade support for Windows 10 available from Progent's experts include Return on Investment estimates, project coordination, application and driver compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid solutions, mobile management and synchronization, teleworker access, security and compliance, streamlined provisioning and management, network design, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for IT support staff and end users, and ongoing technical help.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.