Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a wide array of consulting and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Sacramento area by Progent's team of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to assist businesses of any size to plan and carry out a smooth deployment of Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can help you to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist you to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and information assurance features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain clusters. In addition, Progent's Microsoft Windows Server 2022 migration experts and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consultants can assist you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to a more up-to-date edition of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Stealth intrusion checking is a key component of any overall IT system security strategy. Progent's security professionals can perform thorough stealth intrusion security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house network support staff. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether current security monitoring systems such as intrusion detection warnings and event history analysis are properly configured and actively observed.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can help organizations to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking the transmission of sensitive or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering solutions can also help organizations avoid reputation loss and stay compliant with industry security standards and government requirements including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Read about Progent's entire ProSight series of affordable outsourced network management services for small businesses
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can provide advanced remote and onsite consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of fixed and modular switches for environments that range from small or midsize businesses and campus LANs to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly improving switching solutions to achieve the throughput, scale, uptime, virtualization, security and manageability required for your organization. For information about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, see Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Meraki switches consulting services.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager provides small and medium-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-aware protection for critical platforms like Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports VMs running on Windows Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Azure for cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consulting experts can help you to plan, deploy, manage, and repair a multi-site backup/restore solution built around DPM 2016. Progent can help you to migrate from an older release of Data Protection Manager or from a legacy system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 ecosystem for on local, hosted, cloud-based or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers online or onsite support and can deliver as-needed expertise to help you through challenging issues or deliver end-to-end project management services to make sure you complete your SCDPM 2016 initiative on time and on budget.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of information technology security professionals. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and government organizations throughout the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with any of the security disciplines covered within GIAC certification including evaluating network vulnerability, incident management and response, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 incorporates significant enhancements in key areas such as performance, uptime, security, and cloud readiness. SQL Server 2014 is the first version of SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that operates transparently with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consultants can help you manage your Microsoft SQL Server 2014 system or provide Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrade expertise or SQL Server 2019 migration assistance to help you adopt a more up-to-date release of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Progent has provided online IT consulting service to businesses in each state in the United States. Many of these customers have indicated their appreciation to Progent through testimonials to the excellence of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to learn what they have said concerning the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's Ekahau-certified Wi-Fi network design consultants can help your business to design, implement, enhance, manage and debug a Wi-Fi solution customized for your environment. Progent offers online or onsite expertise for Ekahau Pro for predictive Wi-Fi design, Ekahau Sidekick for onsite RF analysis, Ekahau Analyzer for debugging RF signal problems, Ekahau Insights for managing the health of multiple Wi-Fi sites, and Ekahau Capture to capture Wi-Fi packets with the Ekahau Sidekick device to assist experts to resolve difficult Wi-Fi network problems.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen consultants can help you to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology environments.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.