Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Sacramento area are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help for network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should give you an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the business value of your information network.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the work needed for network managers to deploy software programs so they are standardized across a corporate user base, provide the power to control access to business data, and allow quick installation of new or upgraded workstations. In Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind RDS simplifies desktop access, improves performance, strengthens security, unifies administration, and offers an almost seamless user environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help you to assess the business advantages of Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions, configure test and production environments, improve your system architecture to support virtual desktops efficiently, evaluate and remediate security issues, and train your network managers to follow best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online ecosystem and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their operating costs, improve reaction time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can shorten development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent's CISSP-certified cybersecurity experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can create cost-effective security solutions that guard a small business from advanced threats or Progent can plan, deploy, and manage a comprehensive security environment for hybrid networks that accommodate local, online, and mobile clients accessing network resources distributed across multiple physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized NetScreen engineers can assist you to configure and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper products, and troubleshoot network infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-technology systems.
- Progent's Windows 10 planning experts can help businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Microsoft Windows. Remote and on-premises assessment and migration services for Windows 10 offered by Progent's experts include Return on Investment analysis, project management, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud and hybrid integration, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, streamlined deployment and administration, network optimization, Wi-Fi support, business continuity planning, custom training for network management personnel and users, and post-migration technical help.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Skype for Business consultants offer online and onsite consulting services for organizations of any size to assess the costs/benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online from any release of Microsoft Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Progent can help you to plan an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; interface Skype for Business with Microsoft SQL Server,Exchange, SharePoint Server and Office or Office 365; set up high-availability solutions; interface Skype for Business with your PBX system and PSTN gateway; and interface with third-party communication platforms like Cisco UC. Progent's certified data security consultants can assist you to create and verify a security environment for your Skype for Business solution that meets government and industry requirements.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant enhancements to the capabilities of its predecessor Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and delivers powerful new features plus a redesigned structure. These enhancements favorably impact key facets of IT such as ease of administration, high availability (HA), security and compliance, cost of ownership, teamwork, scalability, throughput, cross-version interoperability, and the user experience. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange Server 2013 consulting professionals can deliver online or on-premises support to assist your organization to manage, optimize and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent can also provide Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date release of Exchange Server in a local, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment model.
- Based in San Jose in California's Silicon Valley, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite troubleshooting, computer network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to organizations in and in larger metropolitan areas across the United States. Progent can also provide high-level remote IT consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent technical support to cut expenses and minimize downtime for organizations anywhere in the U.S..
- Progent's low-priced extended hours online technical support program provides companies 24x7 access to remote support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside standard business hours include fixing problems with Microsoft server products, MS Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, system backup and recovery, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.