Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network support services for small companies in the Sacramento vicinity are focused on clients who require quick and economical assistance with network stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following short selection of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity consultants to assist your organization to assess or update your ISP services so your Internet connectivity solution aligns with your business requirements. Support services available from Progent include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, carrier and plan comparison and selection, network provisioning, and managing a seamless move to a different carrier and/or service plan. Network provisioning can include optimizing existing routers and switches and configuring new ones, implementing firewalls, and upgrading dependable Border Gateway Protocol configurations.
- Progent's MySQL application developers, database architects, and DBAs offer cost-effective online database administration or application development support and can assist businesses of any size to configure and support MySQL in a reliable IT infrastructure that offers advanced performance, expandability, and protection. Progent also has proven skill assisting businesses migrate databases from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's simple per-minute billing policy has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra charges that drive up service. For remote support from Progent during regular business hours, you only get billed for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to fix your issue, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when Progent's expert is actually onsite solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our expertís travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of engineers located within the entire service territory, an available expert is usually near to help. Progent can in addition provide on-premises support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a service call. Progent's online technical support group has delivered help to small businesses in every state in the U.S (Refer to Progent's customer testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and on-premises help to implement your migration to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, produce extensive documentation of your new messaging environment, train your network support team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and provide continuing administrative services and engineering help.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a fast and affordable alternative for small and medium-size businesses to get an unbiased evaluation of the overall health of their IT system. Based on some of the leading remote monitoring and management tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how closely the configuration of your core network devices conform to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and deliver immediate ROI such as a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both options also provide the long-term advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, improved compliance with information security regulations, higher utilization of network assets, quicker problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and less downtime. For details about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 includes significant enhancements to the capabilities of its predecessor Exchange Server 2010 and introduces powerful innovations as well as a revamped structure. These enhancements affect key areas such as manageability, availability, compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, extensibility, performance, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange Server 2013 consultants can deliver online or onsite expertise to assist your organization to administer, tune and debug your Exchange 2013 deployment. Progent also offers Exchange 2016 migration expertise and Office 365 Exchange Online consulting to help you move to a more up to date version of Exchange Server in an on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid deployment.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of remote IT consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in delivering advanced remote network consulting and has delivered network support to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology support for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues faster than on-premises service calls.
- Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a range of network consulting services to help companies of any size to support, manage, and repair environments that include desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration help.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Cisco Aironet wireless access point planning and deployment consulting and Cisco wireless controller integration to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi standard to get three times the performance for your wireless LAN while extending the coverage.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants can provide comprehensive online and onsite support services for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online as well as for all Microsoft products that integrate in conjunction with Microsoft Project. Services offered by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration planning and application development, SharePoint 2010 design and deployment, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 integration, SQL Server 2012 support, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2010 management, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE engineers to assist you to enhance your environment to support local, branch office, at-home, and mobile workers so they can utilize Project Server to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's certified security engineers can help your IT team to plan and police security workflows that protect sensitive business information without disrupting the efficient sharing of authorized information.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow IT organizations to maximize utilization, streamline network management, and enhance workload availability and security. run several virtual servers on one actual computer. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource consolidation, inexpensive platforms for applications that only run on outdated operating systems, and economical isolation of software programming or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and management, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can install virtual servers to optimize speed, fault tolerance and ease of administration while at the same time lowering expenses; propose and test disaster recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in case of a catastrophe; and deliver ongoing maintenance, repair, and engineering assistance as virtualization technology advances.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.