Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support services for small organizations in the Sacramento neighborhood are concentrated on customers who need fast and economical help with network dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should provide an idea of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the business value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft SCOM 2012 consulting experts have over 15 years of background designing, deploying, enhancing and troubleshooting System Center Operations Manager environments and can provide organizations of all sizes expert online or on-premises consulting support for Microsoft SCOM 2012. Progent can assist you to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the responsiveness and resilience needed to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to install and tune Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for monitoring network infrastructure and Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast remote or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious issues detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help you to upgrade efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to set up collaborative software such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to permit their at-home workforce to benefit from productive interaction with fellow workers and other stakeholders. For details about ways Progent's experts can assist businesses to install and maintain collaborative applications for telecommuters, go to collaboration solutions support services for at-home workers.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP trunk experts and Cisco CUBE integration experts can assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) connectivity solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected SIP trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or onsite support to help businesses to move efficiently to a modern communications ecosystem that delivers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can assist you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's VoIP and IP video platforms such as Skype for Business or Lync for connectivity to a SIP-based IP PSTN trunk.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application developer. Progent can assist you to develop efficient solutions for key Oracle database administration tasks such as database tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information protection, or train your in-house staff to use industry best practices for simplifying major administration procedures. Progent can also provide the services of a PL/SQL developer to help your company to design, test, enhance, or migrate Oracle programs that can range from business reports to data-driven web commerce sites. Progent offers experience with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to optimize existing SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to validate a consultant's skills to plan, implement, and maintain IS control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent can provide the expertise of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to develop and execute a risk management plan that follows industry best practices promoted by CRISC and geared to align with your company's risk tolerance, business objectives, and IT budget.
- Progentís BI reporting consultants can provide remote and onsite consulting to assist your organization with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting ranging from troubleshooting or modernizing reports to planning and deploying a comprehensive business intelligence environment. Progent's BI consultants can assist you to maintain your existing reporting environment, help you to migrate databases and applications from a legacy reporting platform to a modern one, and provide custom online mentoring to meet your individual needs. Progentís business reporting and analytics consultants offer expertise in the leading BI reporting and visualization platforms such as Microsoft's SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Excel BI add-ins including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to help organizations of all sizes to design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your enterprise and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 solution. Progent can assist your organization to benefit from the many new high-availability and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM load balancing, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security vendors to provide centralized control and comprehensive security for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway device to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne malware. Email Guard's Cloud Protection Layer acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps most threats from making it to your security perimeter. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound attacks and saves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises gateway device adds a deeper layer of inspection for inbound email. For outbound email, the on-premises gateway offers AV and anti-spam filtering, protection against data leaks, and email encryption. The on-premises gateway can also help Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email traffic that stays inside your security perimeter. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent has delivered support for Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for almost two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, software development, training, and troubleshooting services since the platform's original release. Progent can provide high-level support for updating legacy Dynamics GP/Great Plains deployments. Progent can help your business to plan, test, and carry out an efficient upgrade from a an outdated release to the newest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP migration and integration consulting.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and training to help you to prepare for possible disasters, reduce downtime for your vital network operations, avoid lost information, and comply with regulatory mandates and business obligations. Progent's business continuity experts can team with your management and network administration staff to perform risk and business impact analysis, define dependencies, identify the assets needed to operate your organization, prioritize key IT services and define acceptable restoration times, qualify colocation sites, configure secure remote connectivity for key employees, implement emergency notification mechanisms and define duties for staff, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and train key people to execute the agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent has written a white paper that details the benefits organizations of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT services from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique service delivery model for network consulting that can range from desktop configuration to full-service application development. The white paper also shows how Progent's outsourcing support services can assist clients to save money, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Progent can help small and medium-size companies to deploy IP voice technology to provide their teleworkers the benefit of seamless access to the corporate phone system. For details about how Progent can assist your at-home workforce to deploy and troubleshoot VoIP solutions, visit VoIP solutions for at-home workers.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, maintain, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the newest HD media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally branded CallManager, or with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to create a state-of-the-art IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Unified CM applications that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating a highly automated customer contact solution. Progent's consultants can provide expertise with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including reviewing dial plans, solving QoS, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing ISR routers with CUBE internetworking support, and creating Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for high availability.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.