Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size companies in the Sacramento area by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) offer small and mid-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed solution for reliable backup/disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly price, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup activities and allows rapid restoration of vital files, applications and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted due to component breakdowns, software glitches, disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, plus Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's BDR specialists can provide advanced expertise to configure ProSight Data Protection Services to be compliant with government and industry regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can help you to recover your critical data. Find out about the complete ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size organizations
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages designed to enable small companies to get a professional security evaluation from a premier security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer administers an extensive test of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover potential risks in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert runs a system scan from a secure computer within your firewall to evaluate vulnerabilities to inside threats. Both security inventory services are configured and executed from a protected external site.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can assist the creative sides of macOS and OS X environments by offering consulting services and training in graphics, sound, and video. Progent's consultants can offer help in a variety of Apple macOS and OS X programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects such as digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production lab.
- ProSight IT Asset Management service is a cloud-based IT documentation management service that allows you to create, maintain, find and protect information related to your network infrastructure, processes, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be alerted automatically about upcoming expirations of SSLs or warranties. By cleaning up and organizing your IT documentation, you can eliminate up to half of time spent trying to find critical information about your network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a common repository for holding and sharing all documents required for managing your business network like standard operating procedures and self-service instructions. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for gathering and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning enhancements, performing maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the knowledge you need when you need it. Learn more about Progent's ProSight suite of managed IT services for small businesses.
- The latest version of MS Dynamics NAV ERP includes several new features such as Personalized Role Centers, improved analytics and reporting capabilities, and advanced workflow management. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experts offer software development, integration and troubleshooting services to help your company to benefit from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Progentís engineers can help you to connect MS Dynamics NAV to other services and applications. In addition, Progent can assist you to create and analyze data warehouses so you can improve your knowledge of your business, acquire additional customers, expand your sales campaigns, and form productive alliances.
- Progent's founder and chief technologist, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year computer industry veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small organizations who can't justify the expense of supporting a large IT team but who still require information systems with enterprise-class dependability, protection, and responsiveness.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist your business to plan, deploy, maintain, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to organize your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to build and manage an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI solutions.
- Progent has extensive experience providing a full-spectrum of remote network support and urgent repair services to local governments and schools across the United States. Progent is among the pioneers in providing expert remote network consulting and has delivered network solutions to organizations in every state. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology support for local governments saves travel costs and solves problems faster than onsite support.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size companies to plan, deploy, verify and maintain backup technology needed to support teleworkers. For details about Progent's backup/recovery solutions for remote workers, visit backup solutions for a remote workforce.
- Progent's consulting services for IT support businesses enables you to take advantage of Progent's information technology experts under your own service brand as a seamless arm of your IT services staff. To find out about Progent's consulting services for network support businesses, visit Progent's consulting support for IT service businesses.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in speed, capacity, security, high-availability, mobile computing support, and integrated BI. Innovations include PolyBase for handling SQL and NoSQ files in one appliance for big data applications, R language integration, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of local and cloud operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts offer online and on-premises support to help businesses of all sizes to design, implement, manage or debug any version of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with other key Microsoft products such as Windows Server and Hyper-V, Exchange, SharePoint Server, Dynamics GP, Lync or Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.