Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a wide array of engineering and support help for computer networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services offered to small businesses in Sacramento by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants offer expert online and on-premises consulting and technical support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for applications that range from small businesses and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can show you how to deploy Cisco's quickly improving switching solutions to achieve the speed, expandability, resilience, virtualization support, data protection and ease of management demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting services. To find out about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, see Cisco Meraki switches consulting services.
- Internet Information Services, Which is included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web hosting and application development. The latest versions provide enhanced protection, dependability, expandability, and troubleshooting while also delivering significant improvements in remote administration. Many familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by web applications. Progent's IIS experts can help you to configure IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager like the GUI for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent provides live online classes for an array of client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA macro development, PowerPoint co-editing, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft Office Access rapid application development, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization, and Windows 10 management. Live online learning provides the benefits of conventional classroom sessions, including instant communication between students and teachers, but avoids the costs of transportation and the hassle of trying to synchronize the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed throughout multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, management, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned wireless consultants who can help you to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your environment and help you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's CISSP certified security engineers and CISM certified security team members can assist you to protect your Mac network through professional support services such as performing complete security assessments, cleanup after work attacks, setting up firewalls, implementing safe remote connectivity, installing advanced applications for defense against viruses, spam, and directory harvest attacks, and designing a detailed security plan tailored for your enterprise and network system.
- There are several hundred enterprise-level data center colocation Sites in the and major cities across the U.S., and Progent's colocation center expert consultants can improve your systemís reliability and performance by helping you choose a colo site that meets the particular requirements of your enterprise such as geographic proximity, size, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís data center support services are designed for businesses with hardware located at collocation hosting facilities and requiring timely in-person assistance at the colo site as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier experts. Progent provides a variety of co-location center consulting services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and Linux server installation and maintenance, tech support for server and telecommunications infrastructure, development and deployment of zero-downtime systems, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server and storage clustering systems.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), formerly named CallManager, operates as the foundation of Cisco's collaboration solution. Unified Communications Manager and Unified CM Express offer a modern IP-PBX by integrating closely with apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM consultants can help with any facet of Unified CM support and debugging in areas that include integrating VoIP phones and video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server clustering systems for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2017 consultants can assist your business to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SQL Server 2017 and can help you to design and implement an efficient migration of your databases and applications to any network architecture including on-premises, cloud-hosted, or hybrid. Progent's SQL Server experts offer online or on-premises support ranging from on-demand design assessment or debugging to comprehensive project management and co-management to ensure your SQL Server 2017 initiative is successfully completed on schedule and on budget. To learn more, see SQL Server 2017 integration consulting.
- Progent's Meraki Wi-Fi AP experts provide remote and onsite support services to assist organizations of any size to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist you to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based wireless networks for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to integrate additional Cisco products such as Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides the same connectivity, performance, security, ease of management and uptime for wired and wireless users regardless of their location or computing device. (Check out Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- Progent can provide organizations with an information management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This veteran technology executive can offer long-term direction to assist you to integrate appropriate technology to enhance business processes so they align more closely with your corporate objectives. Your company can develop and install a well thought out information technology plan without absorbing the cost of a full-time senior IT executive. Critical services Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, establishing IT budgets, developing and tracking models for Total Cost of Ownership, optimizing workflows, negotiating contracts with vendors, establishing security and compliance standards, monitoring service level agreements, automating network management, software revision tracking, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can guard systems from outside and inside attacks. Both of these platforms perform deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover exploits that routinely evaded early-generation firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was replaced by Microsoft Forefront TMG, which was built on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions offered by the platform are now usually handled by purpose-built hardware devices from companies such as Cisco, Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, and WatchGuard. (See ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides advanced Forefront TMG support services and ISA Server 2006 consulting services to help you manage and troubleshoot your older firewall environment, and Progent can help you to upgrade efficiently to a more current firewall platform by providing planning, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and debugging.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.