Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad range of consulting and support help for IT environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux platforms. Services offered to small companies in the Sacramento neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits offer a quick and low-cost alternative for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the overall health of their information system. Powered by some of the leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and supervised by Progent's world-class group of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the deployment of your core network assets adhere to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate benefits like a more manageable and safer Active Directory implementation. Both options also provide the ongoing benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management technology. These advantages can include easier network management, better compliance with government and industry security regulations, higher utilization of network resources, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and recovery, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, visit ProSight Network Audits.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent offer small and medium-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates your backup activities and allows rapid recovery of critical files, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged as a result of hardware failures, software glitches, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or mirrored to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver advanced support to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, whenever necessary, can assist you to restore your critical information. Learn about the entire ProSight series of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide affordable online and onsite help to implement your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your upgraded email system, train your IT team and users to get them ramped up quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and offer ongoing management services and technical support.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed across multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and administered using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines setup, discovery, administration, optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can assist you to determine the value of Ubiquiti’s UniFi technology for your environment and assist you to plan, deploy, manage, and maintain your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent can provide the support of a certified video conferencing engineer with an extensive background integrating technology from the leading video conferencing/telepresence vendors including Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can assist you to design, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence environment that preserves your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers able to assist businesses of all sizes to build and maintain a communications network that provides the performance, reliability, protection, and expandability you need to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer world-class remote and onsite support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for applications that range from small companies and campus LANs to enterprise data centers and ISPs. Progent can show you how to implement Cisco's continually improving switch solutions to realize the throughput, scale, resilience, virtualization, data protection and manageability needed by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading family of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch support. For details about Progent's consulting and support services for Cisco's Nexus line of switches, refer to Cisco Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For information about Progent's support services for Meraki switches, go to Cisco Meraki switches integration.
- Progent’s ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to map out, track, optimize and troubleshoot their connectivity appliances like switches, firewalls, and load balancers plus servers, endpoints and other networked devices. Using cutting-edge Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, WAN Watch makes sure that infrastructure topology maps are kept updated, copies and displays the configuration information of virtually all devices connected to your network, monitors performance, and sends alerts when issues are discovered. By automating time-consuming network management processes, WAN Watch can cut hours off common tasks such as making network diagrams, expanding your network, locating devices that need important updates, or identifying the cause of performance issues. Learn about the entire ProSight line of affordable managed services for small organizations
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants offer online or on-premises support to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers advanced expertise for all the products, technologies and services that go into building an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office 365 apps, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX products, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other pieces of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.