Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small organizations in the Sacramento vicinity are concentrated on clients who need quick and economical help for system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information system.
- Progent provides online training for popular productivity software. Progent's Webinar training covers topics that include Microsoft 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint co-editing, Outlook calendar sharing, Microsoft 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 management. Online instruction provides the benefits of conventional in-person sessions, including instant communication between students and trainers, but eliminates the expenses of transportation and the challenge of trying to accommodate the schedules of teachers and trainees.
- Progentís 64-bit migration support specialists can help you to update your application servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the risks and advantages of upgrading to 64-bit processing, design an economical migration process that minimizes business interruptions, and offer timely remote support to aid your company to configure 64-bit software and applications on your current computers. Progent's Microsoft-expert engineers can assist you to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide in-depth support in implementing and operating all versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide range of affordable online consulting services following industry best practices to help organizations of any size to get all the benefits of this powerful platform. Services offered by Progent include system planning, software configuration and migration, strategies for safe file and status sharing among onsite and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and customized online training classes.
- The failover server cluster feature set incorporated into the most recent versions of MS Windows Server is radically redesigned to simplify the deployment, setup, and maintenance of clusters and to provide improved levels of system availability, security, performance, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster verification, revamped setup and installation, unified cluster management, new cluster architecture for increased availability, better security and quorum models, fewer failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology experts can help you evaluate the advantages of failover clusters, plan and execute an installation, train your network support personnel to manage your cluster environment, deliver ongoing consulting and technical help services, and produce and test a disaster recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster consultants and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how you to plan and deploy an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection consultants can help businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce your content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing the transmission of sensitive or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 support experts can assist you to assess the advantages of Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot environments and migration plans, tune your infrastructure for local, multi-location, cloud-based, and hybrid environments, educate your IT management, team, create an enterprise-wide security plan, streamline IT administration, help with creating applications, and generate and validate a disaster recovery/business continuity plan. If your organization is thinking about migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions experts can assist you to evaluate the value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and plan and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones usually demands that IT teams set up and fine tune many components of your Wi-Fi environment including access points, routers and switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless IP phone configuration consultants can provide online and onsite support to help you create and administer a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering integration services that can range from troubleshooting the configuration of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for updating the Wi-Fi infrastructure of an entire campus.
- Stealth intrusion checking is an important part of any comprehensive network security plan. Progentís security experts can perform thorough stealth penetration security tests without the awareness of your company's in-house network support resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether current security defense tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event history monitoring are properly configured and consistently observed.
- Progent offers a broad range of affordable services to assist you company to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage workstations and notebooks powered by Windows, macOS and OS X, or various versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC consulting services include Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 configuration and support, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent has a long background providing a full-spectrum of remote IT consulting and emergency repair services to local governments and school districts throughout the U.S. Progent is one of the industryís pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has provided network solutions to organizations in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote computer consulting for local governments eliminates travel costs and solves issues faster than onsite support.
- The complexity and versatility of Windows Server 2008 requires an IT consultant with practical experience and broad knowledge in designing and building efficient end-to-end business information solutions. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server 2008 engineers, with an average of over a decade of background supporting Microsoft-based solutions, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting experts can also assist you to evaluate the benefits of upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are considering building a hybrid architecture that integrates on-premises resources with cloud-based services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small companies to get a professional security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer administers an extensive test of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to uncover possible weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a system scan from a secure computer within your firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal attacks. Both security inventory packages are set up and run from a secured external site.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.