Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad range of engineering and support assistance for information networks powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux platforms. Services available to small businesses in the Sacramento vicinity by Progent's team of seasoned consulting experts include:
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) program was initiated by ISACA to validate a consultant's ability to design, implement, and support IS control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to develop and carry out a risk management plan based on industry best practices identified by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
- Windows Server 2022 builds on the architecture of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and related software and services to provide improvements in critical areas such as multi-layer security, native support in Azure for major Windows Server applications, unified management for hybrid on-premises and multi-cloud deployments, plus increased uptime for Azure-hosted VMs. Progent's certified Windows Server 2022 consultants can help you to design and carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2022 using your current network architecture or a modified on-prem, cloud-centric, or hybrid architecture. Progent's experts can assist you to assess the business benefits of moving to Windows Server 2022 and can show you how to implement Microsoft Windows Server 2022's latest technologies like zero-downtime Hotpatching, DNS-over-HTTPS, and Storage bus cache. For more information, visit Windows Server 2022 planning and integration services.
- Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants can assist your business in all phases of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning high availability architecture for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining mass storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and logs; configuring HLB for high-availability client access services; designing, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 11 consulting experts can provide an array of services for Windows 11 including cloud solutions, mobile device management, teleworker connectivity, security and compliance, centralized deployment, and Call Center services. Progent can also assist you to plan and implement an affordable migration from Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. For more information, refer to Windows 11 planning and migration expertise.
- Progent's Office Word and Microsoft 365 Word consultants offer a wide selection of economical online support services to assist you to manage and troubleshoot your current Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to upgrade to a newer version of Office Word. Support offered by Progent's experts include VBA programming, identifying and fixing compatibility issues between various releases of Word, integrating Word with other Microsoft Office apps such as Office Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and plug-ins,network enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance support, and smart phone integration, and online Office Word training classes tailored for individuals or groups.
- Progent's business software experts can assist your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also help you to create a web site that is integrated with your marketing and supply chain software to reduce the cost and increase the stability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect custom web software based on standard development utilities or tailor popular programs so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For data-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the services of certified SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software developers.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies reduce the work required for network managers to set up applications so they are standardized throughout a corporate user base, provide the ability to control access to business data, and allow fast deployment of new or updated workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative VDI infrastructure that powers Remote Desktop Services streamlines desktop connectivity, improves responsiveness, tightens security, centralizes management, and provides a nearly seamless client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up test and on-line environments, optimize your network infrastructure to accommodate virtualized desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security problems, and educate your network administrators to follow best practices to gain maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent has delivered remote technical support service to organizations in every state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's client testimonials to see what they say about the high level of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver low-cost online and onsite support to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, produce thorough documentation of your new messaging system, educate your network support team and users to get them ramped up quickly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical help.
- Progent's Office and Microsoft 365 experts can help companies to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Microsoft 365 apps such as Office Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless productivity solution that offers quick return on investment and promotes improved business outcomes. Progent can assist you to interface Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 apps with each other and with other key Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running on-premises or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility issues with various releases of Office desktop and offers customized online Office and Microsoft 365 training to individuals or groups.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.