Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size organizations in the city of Sacramento are concentrated on customers who require quick and economical assistance for system reliability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent can provide easy, quick, and economical access to Cisco CCIE Certified engineers. CCIEs are elite network experts who are awarded this prestigious certification only after strenuous testing by Cisco. CCIEs can handle even the most complex issues associated with network architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE experts work closely with Cisco in-house staff in identifying problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring software updates to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick contact with a CCIE by telephone so you can receive immediate assistance for tough network problems that are impacting worker productivity but are outside the scope of your usual IT service resources.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid ecosystems that integrate Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and local Exchange. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes located at your physical datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any phase of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve stubborn technical issues and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange solution is carried out on schedule and on budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting support for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- The CRISC certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to verify a consultant's ability to design, implement, and support information system controls to mitigate network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management consultant to help your company to develop and carry out a risk management plan based on leading practices promoted by CRISC and geared to match your company's risk appetite, business goals, and IT budget.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer comprehensive remote and onsite support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that work closely with Project and Project Online. Services provided by Progent include Project Server set up, SharePoint Server 2019 planning and deployment, SharePoint 2016 migration planning and application development, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 upgrades, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 integration, SQL Server 2016 integration, Exchange 2019 support, MS Exchange Server 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Office Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel application support, and PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE consultants to help you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Project Server to work together securely and productively. Progent's network security experts can help you to define and enforce security policies that protect important project information without interfering with the productive exchange of legitimate information.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consulting experts have over a decade of background integrating, maintaining and fixing the key components included with Microsoft System Center and can assist you to design, install, maintain, and fix your Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 solution to maximize the uptime and performance of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to assist you to transition to a newer version of Microsoft System Center. In addition, Progent can assist you to migrate to more modern releases of System Center such as System Center 2019 and System Center 2022.
- Progent's team of IT consulting experts can help large organizations to architect, deploy, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technologies by offering support like Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory configuration, Exchange Server 2019 troubleshooting, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration, SharePoint Server 2019 configuration, SharePoint Server 2013 configuration, Teams consulting, Skype for Business maintenance, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2019 database administration and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has worked with some of the world's largest organizations to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office support for enterprises with branch offices in major cities throughout the United States.
- The latest strains of crypto-ransomware not only encrypt vital online files but also infiltrate many accessible system restores and backups. Progent's seasoned ransomware recovery consultants can assist your business to reconstruct an IT network breached by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Spora, MegaCortex, or MongoLock. For more information, see ransomware removal and system rebuild consulting.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services designed to enable small and medium-size businesses to utilize the same cutting-edge technology deployed by some of the world's top enterprises. Progent's ProSight line of network management outsourcing services addresses all critical areas of information technology including email protection, behavioral-based threat defense, update management, automated backup/recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's certified SQL Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to assess the business case for migrating to SQL Server 2019 and can deliver rapid online or on-premises access to experts in system design and deployment, software development, database administration, and cybersecurity. For more information, see SQL Server 2019 integration expertise.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote support to assist companies to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services including Amazon EC2 for virtual server hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable high-performance storage, and Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can help you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design and review, pilot testing, configuration, centralized administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can show you how to deploy all-cloud or hybrid ecosystems that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS resources. Progent can provide as-needed expertise or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to help you migrate efficiently to the Amazon AWS platform.
- NetDocuments is a cloud-based document management system (DMS) built specifically for the legal profession. Progent can provide the services of NetDocs consultants who can deliver expert guidance to assist you to design, configure, manage, optimize, or debug a DMS solution powered by NetDocs. For details about Progent's consulting services for NetDocs, refer to NetDocuments DMS consulting support.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by businesses and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for all of the network security services covered within GIAC accreditation including auditing infrastructure security mechanisms, event handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent professional,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.