Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for information networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Sacramento by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can help companies of any size to incorporate Office desktop and Office 365 applications including Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Visio and Publisher into a seamless productivity solution that offers quick return on investment and enables improved business results. Progent can help your company to integrate Microsoft Office or Office 365 apps with one another and with additional core Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server running locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also help you to fix compatibility problems with different versions of Microsoft Office desktop and offers live online Microsoft Office and Office 365 training to individuals or groups.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to plan, implement and troubleshoot the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce. Areas of network infrastructure where Progent's consultants can provide guidance include safe and convenient VPN tunnel connectivity, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure software, router integration, wireless LAN design and deployment, and reliable Internet connectivity. For details about Progent's network infrastructure consulting services for teleworkers, see infrastructure guidance for teleworkers.
- Progent's Microsoft Office Access consultants can provide affordable remote support for all releases of Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide advanced support for Access application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom online classes for Access application development and database administration.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle expert for Oracle DBA support or an Oracle software developer. Progent can help you to develop effective mechanisms for key Oracle database administration activities such as database tuning, backup and restore strategies, and database protection, or train your in-house staff to use industry leading practices for streamlining major administration procedures. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL programmer to assist your company to design, tune, troubleshoot, or port Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent has skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can help you to optimize current SQL code using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) provide a significant performance improvement compared to Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X firewalls and offer centralized control of advanced security capabilities such as application visibility, next-generation intrusion protection with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall experts can help your organization to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Firepower Series firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX firewalls and show you how to enhance Firepower firewalls with Cisco's subscription-based security services to build and centrally control IT environments that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of NGFWs Firewalls, see Firepower firewalls consulting experts.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can include a purpose-built hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable features but which uses your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital business data generated locally, at one or multiple remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide range of consulting support services to help your business to plan, integrate, manage and repair a BDR system built on Barracuda technology. For additional information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can show you how to select, deploy, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a modern cybersecurity environment that spans your data center and cloud-based assets and guards all users anywhere with any device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled. Progent can also provide a broad array of Microsoft Exchange consulting services including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, performance tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide customized in person or remote macOS education.
- Progent can provide the support of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence consultant with expertise integrating products from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help your company to plan, install, expand, or maintain a telepresence solution that protects your investment and optimizes the strategic value of your information network. Progent can also provide the expertise of infrastructure engineers who can help companies of any size to build and troubleshoot a network that provides the speed, reliability, protection, and scalability you need to accommodate your telepresence environment.
- Progent's CISSP certified security experts and CISM certified security experts can help your company to protect your Mac network through professional support services which include running complete security auditing, recovery from virus and worm assaults, setting up firewalls, deploying safe remote access, installing automated software for defense against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and designing a comprehensive security strategy appropriate for your business and network system.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer a comprehensive solution that handles all aspects of remote desktop support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, remote desktop control, status tracking, problem solving, and and reporting. Designed for small businesses with few in-house supprt technicians for desktop issues, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter consultants to resolve the most problems. For more information, refer to Progentís online Help Desk services for small organizations.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have some mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any phase of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365 network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is completed on schedule and within budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent provides live online webinar education classes. Virtual online webinars offer a convenient and economical solution for educating your IT workers to operate a wide array of important applications including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also offers one-on-one training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for clients major cities throughout the United States.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you require technical support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.