Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a broad range of engineering and technical support assistance for information systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services offered to small companies in the Sacramento neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned technical professionals include:
- Progent produces full and meaningful reports of all support work to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their support organization. Progent sends email documentation of support activity immediately after completion of each support task, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT service documentation makes it easier for clients to transfer to a new support organization or assume more support duties in house. Good support reporting also provides IT managers the visibility required to evaluate maintenance services and produce better informed IT expense projections.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your IT system operating efficiently by tracking the state of critical computers that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alarm is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so that all looming issues can be resolved before they have a chance to disrupt productivity. Read about the entire ProSight line of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- SharePoint Server 2016, designed for onsite implementations of the SharePoint content management platform, offers deep integration with SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently combine on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional improvements include rapid provisioning with the new MinRole feature, larger scale, faster performance, stronger cybersecurity, advanced analytics via Power BI support, and a more engaging user experience for team projects. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and troubleshooting support for businesses of any size who intend to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. To find out more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration expertise.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements for managing hybrid cloud networks through advanced support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10; unified management of mixed-OS networks that include various Linux distributions, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone management plus native integration with Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class remote and on-premises expertise for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist your business to design and install a new implementation of System Center 2016, expand or optimize your current one, migrate smoothly from a prior release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can provide a variety of network consulting services to assist companies of all sizes to support, administer, and troubleshoot networks that include desktops, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to configure and troubleshoot conferencing applications to allow their at-home employees to interact safely and effectively with teammates and clients. For details about ways Progent can assist you to integrate and maintain teleconferencing technology for a remote workforce, see video conferencing consulting expertise for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager consultants have over 15 years of experience planning, deploying, optimizing and troubleshooting SCOM environments and offer companies of all sizes advanced online or onsite consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to plan a topology for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the performance and resilience required to watch over your datacenter effectively, whether your infrastructure are on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid environment. Progent can also assist you to import and customize SCOM 2012 management packs according to best practices for monitoring network fabric as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide responsive remote or onsite technical support to assist you to fix critical problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) expertise to help you to upgrade smoothly from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's short-term IT staffing services allow businesses to respond to sudden increases in demand for network professionals without dealing with the expense and delays associated with vetting and hiring reliable technical workers and without adding to your permanent workforce. To find out about Progent's temporary staff augmentation services, refer to Progent's short-term staff augmentation services.
- Progent provides a family of budget-friendly, flat-rate managed services designed to enable small and medium-size organizations to utilize the same cutting-edge technology deployed by many of the world's leading corporations. The ProSight suite of outsourced network management services addresses all key areas of information technology such as email content filtering, security and compliance, update management, cloud-based backup and disaster recovery, network infrastructure health monitoring, private cloud hosting, and network infrastructure documentation management. To read Progent's eBook about the benefits of ProSight managed services for small businesses, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide low-cost remote and onsite support to carry out your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, produce extensive documentation of your new email environment, educate your IT team and users to get them up to speed rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative consulting and technical support.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help you to design, install, manage, update or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent can also help you to prep your target data for Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can assist you build and administer a local, cloud, or hybrid environment for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent offers the expertise of CISM Premier security management experts. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the basic competencies and global standards of skill that IT security managers are required to learn. It gives executive management the assurance that those who have qualified for their CISM certification have the background and capability to deliver efficient security administration and consulting consulting.
- Progent offers remote or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to plan, deploy, administer and repair converged communications environments built on Cisco Unified Communication products in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience assisting companies of all sizes to create collaboration solutions by delivering expert services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's entire portfolio of UC applications like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.