Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's IT consulting services for small and mid-size businesses in the city of Sacramento are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise should give you a sense of the ways Progent can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's Power BI experts can help your business to plan, install, manage, enhance or troubleshoot your Power BI solution. Progent's database experts can help you to organize your source data for Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you build and administer an onsite, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. To learn more, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
- Progent provides complete and detailed documentation of all service activity to make sure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support organization. Progent sends e-mail accounts of services immediately after completion of each support task, and also sends a printed copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive IT service documentation makes it less disruptive for customers to transfer to a new support organization or take on increased service responsibilities in house. Complete support reporting also give management the information required to determine the value of support services and develop better informed IT budgets.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide cost-effective online assistance to assist you to plan, configure, and troubleshoot any aspect of your iPhone and iPad and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you get past specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale projects on schedule and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid networks and can help you build or support a resilient, protected and scalable network infrastructure that is best suited to your computing model. Progent can also provide remote and on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a secure, collaborative environment that optimizes the business value of your IT network.
- The CRISC program was initiated by ISACA to verify a consultant's ability to plan, deploy, and support information system control mechanisms to reduce network risk. Progent offers the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist you to develop and carry out a risk management plan based on industry best practices promoted by CRISC and crafted to align with your organization's risk appetite, business goals, and budgetary guidelines.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology enables you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed in minutes and managed with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components used by the basic network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) supports programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and re-protect. SRM also permits non-disruptive testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware Site Recovery Manager can rapidly recover the complete logical network topology at the secondary datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consulting expert and VMware Site Recovery Manager system architect to help your organization to design, configure, test and administer a DR system powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end service desk solution that manages all aspects of remote desktop technical support from service requests through ticketing, managing accountability, screen sharing, progress tracking, problem solving, and and metrics. Designed for smaller businesses with few if any full-time supprt technicians for end users, Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer online support at a substantial discount off Progent's regular Level 1 desktop support rates. Progent also offers rapid on-demand escalation to subject matter experts to resolve challenging problems. To learn more, refer to Progentís remote Call Center services for small businesses.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your IT system running at peak levels by checking the health of critical computers that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management personnel and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so any looming issues can be addressed before they have a chance to impact your network. Find out about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable online and onsite support to carry out your migration to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your new messaging environment, educate your network support staff and end users to get them ramped up quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and offer ongoing management services and engineering help.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is a low-cost service centered on a brief phone discussion with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is intended to assess your company's preparedness to stop or recover rapidly after a ransomware incident. Progent will work with you personally to gather information concerning your current security profile and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply best practices to build a cost-effective AV and backup environment that aligns with your business needs. For additional information, refer to The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.