Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts knows how to provide a broad array of engineering and support assistance for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size businesses in the city of Sacramento by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a WiFi network optimized for your facilities, offering your business a WLAN that has the reception, speed, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming ability your company needs. Progent's predictive wireless design services can be performed remotely and utilize advanced RF modeling and analysis software to design an efficient wireless network. Progentís on-premises survey features physical inspection, spectrum and security assessment of your existing WLAN, analysis of your buildingís layout, testing for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-requested Wireless Access Points. Location and integration services for wireless access points include Cisco Aironet wireless AP consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi APs support services, Catalyst 9100 family Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax APs system design, Cisco Meraki wireless access point configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's Cisco IP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist your business to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, video IP phones and wireless IP handsets. Progent can provide expertise for all versions of Cisco's IP phones from legacy Voice over IP devices to the newest media phones. Progent's consultants can also help you to integrate your VoIP phones and video IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly known as CallManager, or with Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) to build a modern IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager applications such as Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise for creating an advanced customer contact solution. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE internetworking capability, and designing Cisco UCS server clustering and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony solutions for survivability.
- Progent's Palo Alto Networks firewall experts can help you choose, configure, and manage Palo Alto Networks firewalls to provide a modern security environment that extends across your on-premises and cloud-based assets and protects any user at any location with any device. To learn more, see Progent's Palo Alto Networks PA-Series firewall planning and integration consulting.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi devices installed on multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned wireless professionals who can help you to assess the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi products for your business and assist you to design, install, manage, and maintain your UniFi solution. For details, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and WLAN integration.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery platform that combines failover storage clustering along with replication to deliver fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between datacenters that are up to 300km apart from each other. Progent can provide access to a NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist your business to plan, configure, manage, upgrade, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to select a topology for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical needs and IT budget. Progent can make sure you follow leading practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by providing help with procedures such as assigning shelf IDs, determining aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning NetApp FlexVol volumes, setting up Data ONTAP configuration replication service, installing switches, designing a tiebreaker, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to prove compliance with industry standards and regulatory mandates.
- Progent offers small and medium-size companies overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support services for a remote workforce. For details about Progent's supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk Call Center services for an at-home workforce, see Help Desk services for at-home workers.
- Progent can provide advanced remote consulting for business continuity planning, validation, and education to assist you to prepare for potential disasters, minimize downtime for your most critical IT operations, avoid lost information, and comply with regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and IT administration staff to perform risk and business impact analysis, identify interdependencies, identify human and physical resources needed to operate your business, determine crucial network functions and specify allowable restoration times, qualify hot backup sites, configure secure offsite access capability for key employees, plan emergency notification mechanisms and define duties for personnel, document a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute your agreed upon plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can show you how to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments utilizing failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure public cloud.
- Fortinet next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class performance for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts can help your business to deploy your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard all your IT assets at the enterprise perimeter, within the data center core, at branches, and at the cloud edge. To learn more, refer to Fortinet FortiGate NGFW firewall experts.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.