Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can provide a broad array of consulting and support help for computer networks powered by any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Services available to small companies in the city of Sacramento by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online consultants offer advanced online and on-premises support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that work in conjunction with Project and Project Online. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server and Project Professional integration, SharePoint 2019 design and deployment, SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting and application development, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 upgrades, SQL Server 2017 upgrades, SQL Server 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2019 maintenance, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 integration, Excel and Microsoft 365 Excel development, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to help you to enhance your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to collaborate securely and productively. Progent's certified network security experts can help your IT team to adopt and enforce security workflows that protect sensitive project information without interfering with the efficient exchange of authorized data.
- Some of the common remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include setting up domain name, DHCP, routing maps, NTP, security logon banner and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregation, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing policy based routing to MPLS, routing tables, and BGP peering; installing current IOS image; validating router failover; troubleshooting VPN tunnel issues; making a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus policy and disaster recovery planning.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size businesses to design, configure, validate and troubleshoot data protection solutions required for a remote workforce. To find out about Progent's backup/restore consulting services for a remote workforce, see backup solutions for remote workers.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide remote or onsite support to assist organizations of all sizes to plan, implement, maintain, update or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers advanced expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into building an end-to-end Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Office applications, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent’s consultants can help your business to plan and implement a smooth migration from onsite Active Directory to cloud-hosted Azure AD or to a hybrid system that uses Azure AD DS and Azure AD Connect to unify identity and access services across onsite and Azure applications. Progent's experts can also help your organization to manage and debug legacy deployments of Active Directory such as Windows 2008 AD. For details, see Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design and deployment consulting.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to provide their offsite employees with safe and seamless access to cloud applications and services. To learn about ways Progent can help you to set up robust Cloud access for their teleworkers, refer to cloud integration support services for remote workers.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) services offer affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and virtual machines, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers two-way firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within one agent managed from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your company's specific requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry data security regulations. Progent will help you specify and configure policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your network and respond to alarms that call for immediate attention. Progent can also help you to install and test a backup and restore system like ProSight Data Protection Services so you can get back in business rapidly from a destructive cyber attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Exchange filtering.
- The failover server cluster technology built into the latest releases of Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to simplify the installation, setup, and management of clusters and to offer improved levels of network dependability, protection, efficiency, and versatility. New or improved features include cluster verification, easier setup and deployment, improved cluster management, redesigned cluster infrastructure for increased uptime, better protection and quorum models, elimination of failure points, greater storage and memory capacity, enhancements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual machines. Progent's certified failover cluster experts can assist your company assess the business benefits of Windows clustering, plan and implement an installation, educate your network support personnel to manage your failover clusters, provide ongoing consulting and technical help services, and create and test a disaster recovery plan. Progent's Windows Server 2019 high availability (HA) cluster experts and Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can help you you to create an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's massive Azure cloud.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service bundles intended to allow small companies to receive an independent security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer administers an extensive test of your network from outside your firewalled perimeter to determine potential weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional executes a network scan from an authorized computer inside your firewall to assess vulnerabilities to internal threats. Both security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured external location.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall consultants can help you plan, configure, and administer firewall solutions built around Check Point Software NGFW firewalls and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent can also help you to maintain legacy Check Point firewall models or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern firewalls. To find out about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point firewall integration expertise.
- Progent's founder and senior technology officer, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that earned Microsoft's “Best Application of the Year Award.” Mr. Kent is a 40-year network support veteran and has been responsible for the creation and implementation of hundreds of innovative information technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Mr. Kent established Progent in order to address the needs of smaller organizations who can't afford the cost of maintaining a large IT staff but who still require information networks with enterprise-class reliability, security, and performance.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service gives small and mid-sized companies the advantages of the same ransomware defense tools implemented by some of the world's biggest corporations including Walmart, Citi, and Salesforce. By providing real-time malware filtering, classification, mitigation, restoration and forensics in one integrated platform, Progent's Active Security Monitoring cuts TCO, simplifies management, and expedites operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection engine built into in Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring was listed by Gartner Group as the industry's "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
- Progent's group of IT system consulting experts can assist large enterprises to architect, set up, and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by providing support like Active Directory and Azure Active Directory design, Exchange Server 2019 management, Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 design and installation, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Teams integration, Microsoft Skype for Business Server maintenance, plus SQL Server 2019 database administration and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration. Progent has helped some of the world's largest companies to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in major cities across the U.S.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.