Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad assortment of consulting and support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Support services available to small companies in Sacramento by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's software developers have worked for 20 years with .NET tools and the Visual Studio development system and can build or enhance .NET apps rapidly and at low cost. To learn about the advantages of Progent's .NET application development expertise, refer to Progent's rapid and affordable .NET software development.
- Progent offers the support of CISM Premier cybersecurity management consultants. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) organization defines the core competencies and international standards of performance that IT security professionals are expected to learn. CISM gives business management the confidence that consultants who have earned their CISM credential possess the background and capability to deliver efficient cybersecurity management and consulting services.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and government organizations all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer support for all of the network security disciplines addressed under GIAC certification such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, incident handling, intrusion detection, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting security events.
- Configuration Manager 2016 automates software deployment at scale, centralizes security and compliance settings management, inventories network assets, guards against corporate data leakage, provides health monitoring, enables secure end-user self service, and offers a common control mechanism for administering multi-operating system ecosystems running on-premises, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment architectures. Progent's Microsoft-certified Configuration Manager 2016 consulting team and Azure cloud specialists can assist your organization with any facet of designing, implementing, using and repairing a SCCM 2016 deployment for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid networks.
- Progent offers System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration and Intune integration help to centralize and simplify the administration of your PCs along with your web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management platform or help you to enhance your current SCCM 2016 environment to support your changing business needs.
- Newer versions of crypto-ransomware not only scramble vital on-line data files but also infiltrate many available system backup mechanisms. Progent's seasoned ransomware cleanup experts can assist you to reconstruct a network breached by a ransomware attack such as Ryuk, WannaCry, Hermes, Spora, TeslaCrypt, or Locky. To find out more, see ransomware removal and system recovery services.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription backup/restore service for small and mid-size organizations. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a purpose-built hardware storage device built by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup safeguards vital company data produced locally, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster preparedness, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a broad range of consulting services to assist your business to design, configure, manage and repair a backup and disaster recovery system based on Barracuda technology. For additional information, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen consultants can assist you to configure and optimize NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from older NetScreen products to the latest Juniper technologies, and troubleshoot network infrastructure problems in Juniper-only or mixed-technology systems.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.