Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology support for small organizations in Sacramento are concentrated on customers who require fast and economical help for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist you to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes core technologies first designed for and proven on Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This pedigree dramatically improves the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing data security, availability, scale, manageability, reliability and recoverability. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can help you to assess the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure pilot systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to support your critical workloads, design a cost-effective network topology for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, develop and execute a smooth migration strategy, train your IT management and support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting support to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers maximum business benefit.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam and virus filtering service that uses the technology of leading data security vendors to deliver centralized control and world-class security for all your email traffic. The powerful architecture of Progent's Email Guard combines a Cloud Protection Layer with a local security gateway device to offer complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks, and other email-borne threats. Email Guard's cloud filter acts as a first line of defense and blocks the vast majority of unwanted email from making it to your network firewall. This reduces your vulnerability to external threats and conserves network bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance provides a further layer of inspection for incoming email. For outbound email, the on-premises gateway provides AV and anti-spam protection, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also help Microsoft Exchange Server to monitor and protect internal email that stays within your corporate firewall. Learn about the complete ProSight series of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- SharePoint 2016, intended for local deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, supports integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid environments that transparently unify local and cloud-based resources. Other enhancements include fast provisioning with the MinRole role-based topology installation feature, larger scale, faster performance, stronger security and compliance, advanced analytics with Power BI support, and a modernized user experience for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide affordable online and on-premises consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier releases of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint Server 2016 migration consulting.
- Progent's experts can assist small and mid-size companies to configure and debug video conferencing solutions to allow their at-home workers to communicate securely and efficiently with teammates and customers. For information about ways Progent's consultants can help businesses to install and manage teleconferencing solutions for a remote workforce, see video conferencing consulting services for an at-home workforce.
- Progent's certified Office Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a broad variety of remote support services to assist you to plan, program, pilot test, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot business applications powered by any release of Excel, including Excel Online and Microsoft Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist you to upgrade your legacy Excel solutions to the latest releases of Excel, integrate Excel with iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and identify and fix compatibility problems between various versions of Excel. Progent offers as-needed support to clients looking for a quick solution to a stubborn problem related to Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management services for upgrading or developing mission-critical application software built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training for Office Excel can be customized to address the needs of individuals or groups.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 experts can help you in any and all phases of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as designing high availability (HA) infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and log files; configuring HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, building and validating Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Modern versions of ransomware not only encrypt critical on-line data but also infect any available system backups. Progent's experienced ransomware recovery experts can help you to reconstruct an IT network breached by a ransomware crypto-worm such as Ryuk, WannaCry, NotPetya, Spora, MegaCortex, or Locky. To find out more, see ransomware removal and operations restoration expertise.
- The majority of small business multi-office communications infrastructures lack redundancy to deal with Internet circuit failures. Progentís inter-office communications consultants can help small companies create non-stop Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can design and implement high-availability Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF deployment of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connections and automatic fail-over offer affordable 24x7 interoffice networking.
- In conducting information technology projects for enterprise organizations, Progent uses a phased method based on defined steps in order to adhere to budgets, scheduling deadlines, and engineering objectives while minimizing system disruption. Progent's methodology uses proven industry project management standards founded on the best practices defined by the Microsoft Solutions Framework and includes project goals definition, design proposals, project pilots, design adjustment based on pilot experience, and expert implementation. All phases are documented to provide a comprehensive record of technical services provided and to help in ongoing system management.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model has no complex contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum charges or other additional charges that increase support costs. For remote support during normal working hours, you pay only for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only takes ten minutes to fix your problem, then you are only billed for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when a Progent consultant is actually on-site working on your issues. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day on-site service calls, you may have to pay for our engineerís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of consultants located within the entire service territory, an available engineer is usually close by to help. Progent can also offer onsite support to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of receiving a service request. Progent's remote technical support group has delivered help to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent's Microsoft Access developers and consultants offer affordable remote consulting services for all releases of Microsoft Access including Access desktop and Access Web App and can provide expert support for application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and maintenance. Progent also can provide tailored online training for Access development and database management.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent professional,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.