Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services available to small companies in the city of Sacramento by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can assist you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create pilot systems and rollout plans, tune your network for on-premises, multi-location, cloud-based, and partial-cloud datacenters, educate your IT management, team, create a corporate-wide security plan, automate IT administration, help with application development, and generate and test a DR/BC plan. If you are thinking about upgrading from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions experts can help you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your business and design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model.
- For advanced project management support, Progent offers the services of veteran IT experts with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, business systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to state government agencies. These proven IT managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise clients to follow best practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Progent provides a selection of low-cost, fixed-price managed services designed to allow small and medium-size organizations to benefit from the same best-of-breed technology deployed by some of the industry's leading enterprises. Progent's ProSight series of network management outsourcing services covers all key facets of information technology such as email protection, security and compliance, patch management, cloud-based backup/recovery, infrastructure health monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and IT asset documentation management. To download Progent's eBook on the advantages of ProSight managed services for small and mid-size organizations, click:10 Benefits of ProSight Managed IT Services.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and affordable way for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective assessment of the health of their IT system. Powered by a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms available, and supervised by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your core infrastructure assets conform to leading practices. The Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and deliver immediate benefits such as a more manageable and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both versions also offer the ongoing benefits of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include lower-cost network management, better compliance with government and industry security standards, higher utilization of IT assets, faster problem resolution, more reliable backup and restore, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Audits and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent offers two low-cost service bundles intended to enable small companies to get an objective network security assessment from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, an engineer runs an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your firewalled perimeter to determine potential weaknesses in the security profile you present to the outside world. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional executes a network scan from an authorized computer inside your company firewall to assess vulnerabilities to internal threats. The two security inventory packages are set up and executed from a protected remote site.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to ensure top performance and dependable
uptime for key applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform tracking of physical
and virtual infrastructure installed throughout local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting group can provide advanced online and onsite expertise to help
businesses of all sizes to design, implement, tune, enhance and repair SCOM 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consultants can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases of Operations Manager or from different monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management ecosystem. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 scope to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection services deliver economical in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses adaptive security and modern behavior analysis for round-the-clock monitoring and reacting to security assaults from all vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, penetration alerts, device control, and web filtering through leading-edge technologies packaged within a single agent accessible from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can help your business to plan and configure a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's specific requirements and that allows you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alerts that call for urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to set up and verify a backup and disaster recovery system like ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business quickly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange filtering.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can incorporate a custom-designed hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a virtual appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects critical company data produced locally, at one or more remote locations, or in the cloud. For disaster protection, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any location with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consulting experts offer a broad array of consulting services to assist your business to plan, configure, operate and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For details, see Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services onsite help, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in major cities across the U.S. Progent can also deliver advanced online network consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to lower expenses and minimize downtime for organizations nationwide.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection consultants can assist businesses to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or unauthorized information or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry security standards and government mandates such as HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about the entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can help businesses of all sizes to adhere to leading practices to set up System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager hosts, fabric, storage systems, and library resources; design, integrate, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can assist your business to upgrade from an earlier version of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management system, and Progent can help you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM 2012 environment to make sure you get maximum business value. Progent also offers SCVMM 2016 migration expertise to assist your organization to design and implement a smooth migration from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to benefit from new assurance features, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.