Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support help for computer systems based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Network services offered to small and mid-size organizations in Sacramento by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent has delivered remote IT support help to organizations in each state in the United States. Many of these clients have indicated their appreciation to Progent via testimonials to the high quality of Progent's support personnel. Take a look at Progent's customer testimonials to see what people say concerning the quality of Progent's consulting services.
- Some of the popular remote Cisco router consulting services offered by Progent's certified Cisco experts include setting up hostname, DHCP, routing maps, clock, and user accounts; configuring HSRP, aggregate routing, static or BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; fixing NAT configurations, routing tables, line settings and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; fixing VPN tunnel problems; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and availability planning.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server experts can assist your business in any and all phases of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability (HA) infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining mass storage requirements for your VMs, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, building and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work needed for network administrators to deploy software programs so they are standardized throughout an entire workforce, offer the ability to control rights to business information, and allow fast installation of additional or upgraded workstations. In Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and named Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS simplifies desktop connectivity, enhances performance, tightens security, unifies administration, and offers a nearly seamless user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help your company to evaluate the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, set up pilot and on-line deployments, optimize your system infrastructure to accommodate virtual desktops effectively, evaluate and resolve security problems, and train your network administrators to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from client virtualization.
- Progent provides MRP consulting services through business application experts who can help with for a broad range of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics applications, applications from other vendors, and legacy applications. Progent can provide support for key areas of business software including financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, marketing, retail environments, and distribution.
- Cisco's Small Business series of APs are Linux-based devices intended as entry-level wireless solutions for light workloads. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified Wi-Fi network infrastructure experts can provide online or on-premises integration and debugging support to help you to plan, implement, update, tune, manage and debug Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi AP deployments of any scale or topology. For more information about Progent's consulting services for both current and legacy Cisco Small Business family of wireless access points, refer to Cisco Small Business 100, 300 and 500 WiFi APs consulting.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP experts provide remote and on-premises support services to help organizations of any size to design, deploy, manage, upgrade or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that include Cisco Meraki APs. Progent can assist you to configure and support Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office all the way to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to configure other Cisco technology including Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki switches, ASR routers and ASA firewalls to create a seamless network infrastructure that provides the same access, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and wireless users irrespective of their location or device. (Check out Meraki switches integration.)
- If you need to revamp your company web site, build in-house sites for applications like as HR or worker training, create a powerful web presence for a start-up venture, or build enterprise-level, database driven e-commerce solutions, Progent can provide talented and experienced web designers and developers. Web design and development consulting available from Progent's Technology Specialists Group include web site software development, web project management, ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Access consultants can help you to design, build, and manage data-intensive web sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you design and maintain a secure, dependable server and communications infrastructure incorporating remote connectivity, to support your web applications.
- Cisco's Firepower NGFWs Firewalls provide a significant performance boost over Cisco's previous-generation ASA 5500-X security appliances and offer centralized management of modern security features like application visibility and control (AVC), next-generation intrusion protection (NGIPS) with risk prioritization, advanced malware protection (AMP), DDoS mitigation, and multi-node sandboxing. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE-certified firewall consultants can help your organization to design and execute an efficient upgrade to Cisco Firepower firewalls from from ASA 5500-X, ASA 5500, or PIX appliances and show you how to enhance Firepower appliances with Cisco's cloud-based services to build and centrally control network ecosystems that span local offices, data centers, private clouds and public clouds. For details about Cisco's Firepower line of Next Generation Firewalls, see Cisco Firepower Series firewalls consulting services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts can provide Cisco Aironet wireless access point configuration support and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting to help you benefit from the 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification to triple the performance for your wireless network while expanding the area covered.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology experts can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting to help organizations of all sizes to design and implement a smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can help you to assess the business value of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of designing, deploying, managing or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to benefit from the many new high-availability and information assurance capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, Virtual Machine load balancing, Storage Replica, plus workgroup and multi-domain failover clusters.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.