Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux technologies. Services available to small companies in the city of Sacramento by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to delivering the best quality of remote network support services available for emergency and non-critical problems. For urgent problems that impact many users, key personnel, or a mission-critical program, the Technical Response Center will respond within an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue within two hours. Regardless of criticality, your trouble ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will get in touch with you regarding each corrected issue to make sure you are satisfied with the outcome and willing to close out the trouble ticket. Find out more concerning Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to develop customized Microsoft Dynamics GP applications that provide all of the basic functionality of proven Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also address the specialized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to exploit Microsoft Dynamics GP's connectivity with Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 programming, and development experience with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer tools make it possible to design custom line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Dynamics GP.
- Barracuda Backup is a low-cost, subscription-based backup and disaster recovery service for small and mid-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup deployment can include a purpose-built hardware appliance manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with comparable functionality but which utilizes your existing storage hardware. Barracuda Backup protects vital business data produced on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon Web Services (AWS), or to any site with a Barracuda appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide array of consulting support services to help your business to design, integrate, manage and repair a BDR system built on Barracuda Backup. For more information, go to Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consulting.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, previously called SyteLine, is an ERP solution that incorporates over a quarter century of experience assisting manufacturing and distribution organizations to simplify complex supply chains and improve the efficiency of critical processes in order to get products to market quickly and meet customer schedules consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with more than 20 years of experience working with the SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial platform. Progent can provide remote or on-premises services that spans from occasional advice to solution design and project management. Sample consulting services available from Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, process improvement, application development, CPQ, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Excel and SQL integration, training, and DBA services. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network engineers can help you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, enhance and support your infrastructure, and migrate efficiently from discontinued equipment to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS consultants offer support for Juniper's premiere network control software to enable your business to streamline the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and firewalls. Progent also has broad background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system platformS and can help you maintain networks that include a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- For advanced project management assistance, Progent can provide the services of veteran IT professionals with decades of experience as IT project managers for program development, business technology implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations ranging from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers offer world-class management skills to assist enterprise customers to follow best practices to make sure major projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's Cisco Jabber consultants can provide remote or on-premises expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, implement, maintain, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent can provide advanced expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into creating an end-to-end Jabber solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office apps, Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, SIP trunking, WiFi networks, security and compliance, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and the many other components of a modern collaboration solution.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi appliances running on multiple sites with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and managed using Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, management, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of seasoned wireless consultants who can help you to determine the value of UniFi products for your environment and assist you to design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. To learn more, see Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Based in , Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite help, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to businesses in California and in larger cities across the U.S. Progent's engineers can also provide advanced remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to lower expenses and minimize productivity loss for businesses nationwide.
- Progent can provide enterprise clients remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete portfolio of SAN storage products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud architecture, SnapMirror, SnapVauly continuous backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore for storage partitioning, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage lines. Components of NetApp SAN solutions supported by Progent include SAN dsign, hybrid-cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, security and compliance, high availability, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to take care of issues with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably based on industry best practices.
- Windows Server Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level platform that allows small businesses to make the move from the older physical on-premises datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes both local and virtualized cloud-hosted software and infrastructure. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective online consulting and technical support for Windows Server Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential business benefits of migrating to Windows Server Essentials and adopting a hybrid on-premises/cloud model for your network ecosystem. Progent can provide comprehensive project management support to help you plan and execute an efficient migration to Microsoft Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft Office 365, and other Microsoft Online platforms and services. Progent also offers continuing consulting help, technical support, and training. (Learn about Progent's Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises installations of Exchange and Microsoft Azure planning and integration consulting.)
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.