Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting services for small companies in the city of Sacramento are focused on clients who need fast and economical help for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should provide a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Juniper-certified network consultants can assist your company to design and implement Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and support your network infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to the latest releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's premiere network operating system to help your business to streamline the management and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist organizations maintain networks that incorporate a combination of Juniper's OS platforms.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates much of the modern experience of SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover platform between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide affordable remote and onsite consulting, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who want to migrate to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from older releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist you design and execute a cost-effective migration to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid environment that incorporates local and cloud-based components into a cohesive information management system. To find out more, visit SharePoint 2019 planning and deployment expertise.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 Server consultants and Exchange 2013 engineers can provide affordable remote and on-premises help to carry out your upgrade to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, generate thorough documentation of your upgraded email system, train your network support staff and end users to get them up to speed quickly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, and offer continuing management consulting and technical help.
- The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service based on a brief discussion with a Progent backup/recovery consultant. The interview is intended to assess your organization's preparedness to block or recover rapidly after a ransomware attack. Progent will work with you directly to collect information about your existing antivirus tools and backup/recovery platform, and Progent will then produce a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can follow best practices to deploy a cost-effective AV and backup/recovery system that meets your business requirements. For details, visit The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to integrate your Apple macOS and OS X systems with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full range of Microsoft Exchange support services such as integration, troubleshooting, security management, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also can provide tailored one-on-one macOS knowledge transfer.
- Progentís 64-bit migration specialists can assist your organization to enhance your servers and desktop PCs efficiently from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist you to understand the risks and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit computing, design an economical migration strategy that reduces operational interruptions, and offer timely online support to assist your company to configure 64-bit software and application programs on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-premier consultants can assist your company to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products like Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Even if your IT budget is minimal, Progent offers affordable service options that will give your network the stability, security, and functionality your business requires. Progent's optional 24x7 Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, leveraging the skill of seasoned Microsoft and Cisco certified IT experts, the most advanced network management applications, and comprehensive service packages, can keep your line-of-business network applications and servers operating smoothly.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor credential is a recognized qualification that indicates mastery in IS security auditing. Certified by ANSI, the CISA accreditation requires that candidates pass a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent offers the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional trained to assist companies in the areas of information systems audit services, information technology administration, systems and architecture lifecycle, IT service delivery, safeguarding of information assets, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can help you to configure Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage wireless LANs of any size. Progent can help you to administer and debug your current Cisco-based Wi-Fi solution or carry out an efficient migration to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent can provide support for both hardware-based and software-based wireless controllers and can help you to decide which version is appropriare for your wireless solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller support, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), formerly known as CallManager, functions as the center of Cisco's communications and collaboration platform. CUCM and Unified Communications Manager Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating closely with apps like Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building an advanced customer contact solution. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM experts can assist with any aspect of Unified Communications Manager support and debugging in areas that include integrating Cisco VoIP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, deploying ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server failover systems for high availability, and integration with Exchange Server.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants can provide advanced online consulting support to help companies of any size to integrate their information networks with popular public clouds such as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can assist you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid ecosystems that can include Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid topologies that seamlessly combine physical resources as well as cloud services. To assist you to incorporate public clouds with networks, Progent can provide a variety of cloud migration services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration with on-premises Exchange, Azure enterprise hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and troubleshooting.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) is designed to ensure top performance and maximum
uptime for critical applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of IT infrastructure installed throughout on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's SCOM consulting group can provide advanced remote and onsite support to help organizations of any size to design, integrate, tune, update and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's SCOM 2016 consulting experts can assist your company to move to Operations Manager
2016 from older releases or from other monitoring platforms, or combine multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive IT management solution. Progent can also help you extend your Operations Manager 2016 environment to include infrastructure hosted on public clouds by
delivering Microsoft Azure
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Standard Help Desk Services offer an end-to-end service desk solution that manages all facets of online desktop support from service requests through ticketing, assigning responsibility, remote desktop control, progress tracking, problem resolution, and and reporting. Intended for small companies with few full-time supprt personnel for end users, Progent's Help Desk Services provide remote support at a substantial savings from Progent's normal Level 1 desktop troubleshooting rates. Progent can also provide rapid as-needed escalation to subject matter experts to handle challenging problems. To learn more, see Progentís remote Call Center services for small businesses.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.