Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's computer support services for small companies in the Sacramento vicinity are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, productivity, administration, or recovery. This short list of Progent's engineering support options and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to enhance the business value of your computer network.
- Progent employs a team approach to problem escalation, making it possible to fix even the most challenging technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By leveraging 100s of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can quickly and affordably resolve networking problems that would baffle most computer support organizations. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration jobs every year provides Progent a unique view on which techniques work and which do not in solving IT problems.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to integrate WatchGuard Firepower Firewall/VPN security gateways that fit your network security needs and budget. Progent can help you to maintain legacy WatchGuard firewalls or migrate to current WatchGuard Firebox firewall solutions. To find out about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, visit WatchGuard firewall integration consulting.
- Progent provides interactive online webinar education seminars. Virtual interactive classes provide a convenient and affordable option for educating your IT workers to use a wide selection of important applications including Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio. Progent also offers individualized training for Microsoft Great Plains. In addition, Progent can deliver on-premises training for customers major cities throughout the United States.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size organizations to provide their home-based workforce with secure and seamless access to cloud resources. To learn about ways Progent's consultants can assist organizations to set up resilient Cloud connnections for their at-home workers, see cloud consulting services for at-home workers.
- Progent has supported Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains software for nearly two decades and Progent has delivered integration, software development, education, and troubleshooting services since the platform's original release. Progent offers in-depth support for upgrading out of date Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can help you to plan, validate, and implement a cost-effective upgrade from a an outdated release of GP to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key part of any overall network security plan. Progentís security experts can run extensive unannounced intrusion security checks without the awareness of your company's internal network support resources. Stealth penetration checking shows whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection warnings and event history monitoring are correctly set up and actively monitored.
- Progentís Help Desk Co-management services make it possible for your business to share responsibilities for Help Desk services transparently between your IT team and Progent's roster of certified technical support technicians and subject matter experts. Progentís Co-managed Help Desk service is an advanced service desk solution built around the top professional services automation (PSA) tool for handling service requests, ticket lifecycle, responsibility, status tracking, and metrics. For details, refer to Progentís Help Desk sharing services.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade support experts can assist your organization to update your servers and workstations efficiently from 32 to 64 bits. Progent can help your company to calculate the risks and benefits of upgrading to 64-bit computing, plan an economical upgrade strategy that minimizes operational interruptions, and deliver timely remote help to assist you to install 64-bit software and applications on your existing hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help your company to install the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi 6 AP experts can provide economical online and on-premises support for Catalyst next-generation Wi-Fi 6 wireless access points. For more information about Progent's support for Cisco's Catalyst 9100 Family of Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Access Points, see Cisco Catalyst 9100 802.11ax access points system planning, deployment, and troubleshooting consulting.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.