Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's information technology consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in the Sacramento area are focused on customers who need immediate and affordable assistance with system dependability, protection, productivity, administration, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting support services and networking expertise will give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist you to enhance the business value of your information network.
- If you are developing UNIX or Linux applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers IT outsourcing and services that keep your network fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing remote and optional on-site support as needed, Progent provides Linux and UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to maintain an IT network that features high availability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for real-time conversation and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can assist your organization to plan an upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business Online or Lync Server and configure, manage, and debug a cloud or hybrid implementation of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange, SharePoint, and your PBX.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing the highest quality of online IT support offered anywhere for both urgent as well as non-critical issues. For urgent issues that affect many workers, crucial individuals, or a line-of-business application, the TRC will engage within an hour. For standard issues, the TRC will respond in less than two hours. In all cases, your ticket will be created quickly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the ticketing system, and the TRC will contact you regarding each corrected problem to make sure you are satisfied with the results and ready to close out the trouble ticket. Learn more details about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 consultants can help you to maintain your Windows Server 2012 system or upgrade from Windows Server 2012 R2 to a modern release of Windows Server. If you decide to move up to Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2022, Progent can help you to develop pilot systems and migration strategies; tune your network for on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters; educate your IT support, team; create an enterprise-wide security strategy; streamline network administration; help with application development; and generate and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Progent's crypto-ransomware defense solutions are built to deter ransomware assaults before they stop your company, and to return compromised networks to ongoing operation without delay. Progent's ransomware protection solutions are provided remotely to conserve time and control expenses, and Progent has experience working with top cyber insurance providers including Chubb to deliver preparedness audits, non-stop monitoring, rapid recovery, settlement negotiation, and root-cause forensic analysis.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to streamline their business processes by automating crucial sales activities such as listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can expand their market, reduce their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and add to their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can work with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and costs and get to market quickly.
- Progent's certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can help your company to develop advanced Excel-powered applications or provide 1-on-1 training in the powerful features of Microsoft Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's consultants can also assist your business to create and maintain a safe, dependable network and communications architecture to support your Microsoft Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint experts can show you how utilize Excel Services to extend the capabilities of Microsoft Office Excel by integrating interactive spreadsheets into management information portals, dashboards, and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialists can demonstrate how to exchange data between Excel and other products by providing services like Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains custom programming and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV business management software support.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer broad expertise in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can help your IT team to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, expandable, easy to manage and use, ready to handle your vital applications, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and onsite support provided by Progent span a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers can provide expert remote and onsite consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that range from small businesses and campus networks to giant data centers and service providers. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's continually improving switch solutions to achieve the speed, scale, resilience, virtualization support, security and manageability demanded by your organization. To learn about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and support services. For details about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's Nexus family of switches, refer to Nexus switch consulting and support services. To find out about Progent's support for Meraki switches, visit Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time CIO. This veteran technology executive can provide strategic direction to assist you to deploy appropriate IT products to enhance business processes so they match better with your corporate goals. Your business can create and implement a well conceived IT plan without incurring the expense of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital tasks Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, establishing IT budgets, building models for TCO and ROI, reengineering workflows, negotiating with vendors, defining security and compliance standards, monitoring service level agreements, streamlining data center management, patch tracking, IT asset documentation management, and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and its replacement Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software solutions that include an application-aware firewall that can defend networks from outside and internal attacks. Both platforms perform deep examination of Internet protocols to uncover threats that frequently evaded traditional firewalls. Microsoft ISA Server was superseded by Forefront Threat Management Gateway, which was built on ISA Server's technology while delivering a variety of enhanced capabilities. Forefront TMG has been retired by Microsoft, and the gateway security functions provided by the product are now typically taken over by purpose-built hardware appliances from vendors such as Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, SonicWALL, and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services configuration and support.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront TMG support and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you manage and debug your legacy firewalls, and Progent can help your organization to migrate efficiently to a more current security solution by providing system design, configuration, optimization, IT staff training and troubleshooting.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are looking for technical assistance, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.