Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Sacramento Central Valley Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Sacramento Metro Area.
Progent locations in Sacramento Central Valley
Progent's network consulting for small businesses in the city of Sacramento are concentrated on clients who require immediate and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This short list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- Altaro VM Backup software offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and recovering Hyper-V and VMware-powered virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, offsite, multi-site, and cloud environments and also enables low-cost backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include state-of-the-art inline deduplication to cut backup storage requirements, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your exposure to data loss, advanced encryption, item-level recovery options for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server Cluster Shared Volumes and for vCenter for handling large-scale environments, and support for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) to back up live VMs without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and offers a broad array of consulting services to help you to design, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For details, see Altaro VM Backup Consulting Services.
- Progent's data loss prevention experts and data leakage protection specialists can assist you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to enforce specified content security policies for scanning the content of email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending sensitive or inappropriate data or spam-like messages. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering technology can also help organizations avoid being blacklisted and stay in compliance with industry security standards and regulatory requirements like HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of affordable managed services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller consultants can assist your business to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of any size. Progent can assist you to maintain and debug your current Cisco Wi-Fi environment or implement a smooth upgrade to Cisco's modern wireless controller technology. Progent offers expertise for hardware-based and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can help you to decide which version makes sense for your wireless solution. For Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 wireless controller consulting, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller expertise.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016, intended for on-premises deployments of the SharePoint content management platform, offers integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to enable hybrid network models that seamlessly combine local and cloud infrastructure and services. Additional enhancements include fast provisioning with the new MinRole role-based topology feature, increased scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer affordable online and on-premises expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for businesses of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To find out more, see SharePoint 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting.
- Microsoft allows you to create transparent hybrid networks that combine Office 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have specific Exchange mailboxes located on your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your organization with any phase of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed support to help you resolve challenging technical problems and also offer comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365 solution is carried out on schedule and on budget. For more information about Progent's online consulting expertise for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, visit Office 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent's ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report is an affordable service based on a brief interview with a Progent backup/recovery expert. The interview is intended to assess your organization's preparedness either to block or recover quickly after a ransomware incident. Progent will consult with you directly to collect information about your existing antivirus tools and backup platform, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report describing how you can apply industry best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that aligns with your business requirements. For additional information, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 experts can assist you to assess the benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 for your organization, create test systems and migration plans, tune your network infrastructure for local, multi-location, private or public cloud-based, and hybrid environments, train your IT management, team, develop an enterprise-wide security plan, automate IT management, assist with application development, and build and test a DR/BC plan. If you are considering migrating from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration consultants can assist you to evaluate the benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 using an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid architecture.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a pool of top hardware and software companies. Support services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network products engineering, consulting for Apple Mac and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle RDBMS database administration and development support, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper firewall and VPN router set up.
- Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business, allows businesses of any size to create a manageable and secure communications ecosystem that permits the modern BYOD computing model with IM, presence, audio/video and web conferencing with app sharing, and both IP-based and PSTN calling across a wide range of desktop and handheld endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist you to evaluate the advantages of Lync 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-based (via Microsoft Lync Online) or mixed topology appropriate for your current and future plans, implement Lync 2013 so as to speed up your ROI, and deliver live webinar and on-premises training to your IT staff and end users. Progent has expertise in critical pieces of a Lync Server 2013 deployment including Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange, and Progent can help you to combine Lync 2013 with key Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications including Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Skype for Business Server experts can also assist your organization to plan and implement out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent's Jabber consultants can provide online or on-premises expertise to help businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers advanced support for the technologies that make up building a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution such as Cisco network appliancesand management tools, Microsoft Office 365 apps, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones, SIP interfaces, Wi-Fi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, immersive telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and the many other components of a cohesive collaboration ecosystem.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web site hosting and application programming. The new versions offer improved protection, reliability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also incorporating significant enhancements in automated and remote management. A variety of familiar extensions to Internet Information Services have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block potentially harmful HTTP requests from being executed by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services experts can assist your company to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for managing ASP.NET applications.
- Load balancing of multiple servers increases throughput and provides redundancy by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services address a broad selection of high-availability load balancing solutions including network load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content dispatching products including F5 Networks 3DNS. High availability load balancing technologies for which Progent offers consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Presentation Server, Cisco CSS, Cisco Distributed Director and Cisco CDN Software, and F5 3-DNS.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.