Onsite Service Available in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Parkway, South Sacramento, Florin
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT support services for small and mid-size companies in Sacramento are concentrated on clients who require quick and affordable help for network stability, security, efficiency, administration, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise should provide an idea of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer network.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle consultant for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can help you to create effective solutions for critical Oracle DBA activities such as database tuning, backup and restore strategies, and information protection, or train your in-house personnel how to follow industry best practices for streamlining various administration procedures. Progent can also offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to assist your company to build, tune, troubleshoot, or port Oracle applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers skill with SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to optimize current SQL code by utilizing Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager (SRM) is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and verify a consistent runbook for recovering services rapidly after a breakdown. SRM provides centrally controlled and automated recovery, application mobility, plus transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also supports non-disruptive testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to verify full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware SRM consultant to help you to design, configure, test and maintain a disaster recovery solution powered by VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities including listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales processes, vendors can broaden their reach, reduce their cost of sales, improve response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) developers can collaborate with your development staff and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and speed up your return on investment.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization solutions reduce the work needed for network administrators to set up applications so they are standardized across an entire workforce, offer the ability to control access to business data, and enable quick installation of new or upgraded workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS streamlines client connectivity, improves performance, strengthens data security, unifies management, and provides an almost seamless client environment. Progent's Windows Server 2016 consultants can assist you to assess the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure test and production environments, improve your system architecture to accommodate virtualized clients effectively, evaluate and remediate security problems, and educate your network managers to follow industry best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's Check Point Software firewall experts can show you how to design, configure, and administer firewall environments built around Check Point Software Next Generation firewall appliances and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent can also assist you to support legacy Check Point firewalls or migrate efficiently to Check Point's modern firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, visit Check Point next generation firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-authorized network consultants can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated devices to current releases. Progent's Junos OS consultants can provide support for Juniper's flagship network operating system to help you to simplify the administration and improve the security of your Juniper VPN devices firewalls, and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system products and can assist organizations manage environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- The overwhelming majority of small business multi-site communications infrastructures lack recovery ability to handle Internet line outages. Progentís inter-office communications engineers can help small businesses create zero-downtime Interoffice connectivity by means of fully redundant system architectures featuring transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can design and implement fault tolerant Inter-office networks supported by zero-downtime EIGRP routers or non-stop OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can demonstrate how redundant connections and automatic fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- The failover clustering technology incorporated into the latest releases of MS Windows Server has been radically re-engineered to streamline the deployment, setup, and administration of server clusters and to offer greater levels of system availability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced features include cluster verification, revamped setup and deployment, improved cluster management, new cluster architecture for increased availability, hardened protection and quorum models, minimization of failure points, more disk and memory capacity, improvements for geographically dispersed clusters, and live migration capability for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's Microsoft-certified cluster technology experts can assist you evaluate the business benefits of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, train your IT personnel to administer your failover clusters, provide continuing consulting and technical help services, and produce and test a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can show you how you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Progent's seasoned VoIP experts offer Cisco UC520 consulting support to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or design and implement a smooth migration to a modern VoIP solution.
If your small business is in Sacramento
and you are in need of computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-273-1400 or visit Contact Progent.