Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology support services for small companies in the Salinas neighborhood are focused on clients who require immediate and economical help for system stability, protection, productivity, administration, or repair. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support services and practice areas will give you a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Juniper-certified NetScreen engineers can help you to install and optimize NetScreen 5200 and 5400 routers, upgrade from previous NetScreen products to more current Juniper products, and repair infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor systems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can help your company to integrate your macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a full range of Microsoft Exchange consulting such as integration, diagnostics, security, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored in person or remote macOS webinars.
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants and seasoned database application developers, DBAs, project managers, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery specialists, and security professionals to assist you to support Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or carry out a smooth upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM 2012) consultants have more than 15 years of background planning, deploying, enhancing and repairing System Center Operations Manager solutions and can provide organizations of any size advanced remote or onsite consulting support for SCOM 2012. Progent can help you to plan an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and resilience needed to monitor your datacenter effectively, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a hybrid solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to import and set up Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs based on best practices for tracking network infrastructure as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. Also, Progent can deliver fast online or onsite troubleshooting to help you to remediate critical problems uncovered by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise to help you to migrate smoothly from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer in-depth expertise in deploying and managing all editions of Microsoft Office Project and can provide a broad range of affordable remote support services following best practices to help businesses of all sizes to get all the advantages of this powerful project management solution. Support services available from Progent include solution design, software configuration and upgrades, setting up safe file and status sharing among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized online training.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to set up their home-based workforce with safe and transparent access to cloud services. For information about ways Progent can assist organizations to configure robust Cloud connnections for their at-home workforce, see cloud integration consulting expertise for teleworkers.
- Progent's WatchGuard consultants can show you how to deploy WatchGuard Firepower Firewall security gateways that fit your network security needs and budget. Progent can assist you to maintain outdated WatchGuard firewall appliances or upgrade to modern WatchGuard Firebox firewalls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for WatchGuard security gateways, refer to WatchGuard firewall configuration consulting.
- Progent offers two low-cost service bundles designed to enable small businesses to get an objective security evaluation from a premier security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer administers an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from beyond your firewalled perimeter to determine potential weaknesses in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Checkup, a security engineer runs a network scan from a secure machine within your company firewall to uncover vulnerabilities to inside attacks. The two security inventory packages are set up and executed from a secured remote location.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.