Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for IT networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Salinas neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's consultants have delivered support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains ERP software for nearly two decades and Progent has delivered system integration, customization, training, and troubleshooting since the product's original release. Progent can provide high-level expertise for updating out of date Dynamics GP deployments. Progent can help you to plan, validate, and implement an efficient migration from a a legacy version of GP to the current edition of Dynamics GP, Learn} about Progent's Dynamics GP upgrade and system integration consulting services.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to craft custom Dynamics GP/Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core functionality of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains solutions but also meet the individualized needs of your organization. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most widely used customization environment in the software industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and customize reports. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's integration with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and SQL Server 2014 application development, and programming background with VBasic, Dexterity, Continuum and other developer systems make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with MS Dynamics GP.
- Progent utilizes a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to solve even the toughest network issues that can appear occasionally. By leveraging 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified technical team members, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively solve issues that would baffle most IT service organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and integration tasks annually provides Progent a well-grounded view on what approaches succeed and which do not in resolving network issues.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite support, computer network management outsourcing and network consulting services to small and midsize businesses in California and in larger cities across the U.S. Progent's engineers can also deliver advanced remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and urgent troubleshooting to lower expenses and reduce downtime for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- Microsoft Lync 2013, rebranded Skype for Business, enables businesses of all sizes to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits a BYOD computing model with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, web conferencing with application sharing, as well as IP and PSTN calling enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and handheld devices. Progent's certified Lync 2013 consultants can assist you to assess the advantages of Lync Server 2013, design an on-premises, cloud-based (with Lync Online) or mixed model appropriate for your present and long-term plans, deploy Lync Server 2013 in a way that expedites your return on investment, and provide live online and onsite training to your management team and users. Progent offers expertise in key components of a Lync Server 2013 deployment that include Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange Server, and Progent can help your organization to integrate Lync 2013 with popular Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook clients, Excel and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business Server experts can also help you to plan and carry out a smooth upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network technology engineers offer advanced remote and on-premises consulting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of fixed and modular switches for applications that range from small companies and campus networks to enterprise data centers and public clouds. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's quickly evolving switching technology to achieve the speed, scale, availability, virtualization support, data protection and manageability needed by your business. For information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's support for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch consulting services. To find out about Progent's support for Meraki switches, visit Meraki switches integration.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless VoIP phones typically requires that you configure and optimize many components of your wireless infrastructure such as APs, routers, Cisco wireless LAN controllers, and call management software. Progent's wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting consultants can provide remote and onsite assistance to help you create and manage a Cisco wireless IP phone deployment by delivering services that can range from debugging the set up of a wireless IP phone or access point to offering comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing for modernizing the wireless architecture of a campus.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability IT systems offer access to Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who can show you how to build a fault-tolerant network that includes key technologies and processes for line-of-business environments. Progentís information technology experts can help you to implement a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet connections, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, cloud backup, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site systems. Progent can also provide business continuity planning experts to help you design, validate, and document a disaster recovery process based on best practices.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consultants can help organizations of all sizes to follow leading practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts, networking, storage, and libraries; design, implement, and administer private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class reporting. Progent can assist your business to upgrade from a legacy edition of SCVMM or from a third-party virtualization management platform, and Progent can assist you to optimize and repair your existing SCVMM environment to make sure you realize maximum business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to assist you to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of new assurance features, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to validate the knowledge of computer security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by companies and institutions all over the world including and the United States National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for any of the network security disciplines covered within GIAC certification including auditing network security mechanisms, incident handling, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange 2016 experts can assist your business in all phases of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning HA infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; specifying storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing for high-availability client access services; designing, building and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial, formerly known as SyteLine, is an ERP solution that embodies over a quarter century of background helping manufacturing and service organizations to manage supply chains and improve the efficiency of key processes to bring products to market quickly and adhere to customer commitments consistently. Progent offers the skills of an ERP consultant with over two decades of background working with the Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine platform. Progent offers online or onsite services that can range from as-needed guidance to comprehensive solution planning and project management. Sample consulting services offered by Progent for CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine include implementation, migration, business analysis, customization, Configure/Price/ Quote, web site integration, debugging, ETL, Office 365 integration, disaster recovery planning, and database administration. For more information, refer to SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Consulting Services.
- Progent can provide organizations with an IT management expert who can act as a part-time CIO. This veteran technology officer can provide long-term direction to help your company to deploy sensible IT products to improve business operations so they match more closely with your corporate objectives. Your company can create and install a well conceived IT plan without incurring the cost of a full-time Chief Information Officer. Vital services Progent's part-time Chief Information Officer can perform include strategic planning, rationalizing technology budgets, creating models for ROI, analyzing workflows, negotiating with vendors, defining security and compliance policies, cash flow management, automating network management, patch tracking, IT asset documentation control, and business continuity preparedness.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need computer help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.