Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small businesses in Salinas are concentrated on clients who require fast and economical help for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This short selection of Progent's engineering support options and technical experience should give you an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the business value of your information network.
- Progent's MySQL software programmers, database architects, and DBAs can provide affordable remote DBA or application programming support and can help organizations of all sizes to integrate and maintain MySQL within a dependable network environment that offers advanced speed, scalability, and security. Progent also has proven skill assisting companies port applications from Oracle to MySQL.
- Progent's Cisco-certified consultants offer Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP consulting and Cisco wireless controller expertise to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the speed for your wireless LAN while increasing the signal coverage.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specialized application areas, allowing you to craft fast, inexpensive and comprehensive IT solutions that address the unique needs of your operation. Progent's software developers can help your company to customize Microsoft's important business applications by offering a variety of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Business Management Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is part of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of network management tools and is intended to offer a unified mechanism for configuring and administering virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's Virtual Machine Manager 2016 consultants can help organizations of all sizes with any aspect of designing, deploying, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 solution. Progent can review your virtualization topology, help you migrate efficiently from older versions of Virtual Machine Manager, develop workflows for creating and installing virtual machines and hosts, design fault-tolerant scale-out clusters, connect your private cloud infrastructure with public cloud services, set up virtual switches, develop and debug PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential advantages of new capabilities like Storage Replica and Host Guardian Service. Progent's virtualization experts can provide advanced Windows Hyper-V consulting and VMware ESXi support.
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid networks that integrate Office 365 Exchange Online and local installations of Exchange. This allows you to have certain Exchange mailboxes located on your physical datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you with any facet of planning, implementing and debugging your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can provide occasional support to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also can provide extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to ensure your hybrid Office 365 initiative is successfully completed on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting support for integrating Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services deliver affordable in-depth protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, smartphones, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and advanced machine learning for round-the-clock monitoring and responding to cyber threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP offers two-way firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering via leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a single control. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist you to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that meets your organization's specific requirements and that helps you demonstrate compliance with legal and industry information protection regulations. Progent will help you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alerts that call for urgent attention. Progent's consultants can also help your company to install and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can recover quickly from a potentially disastrous cyber attack such as ransomware. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can assist you to integrate, manage, and debug Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent offers expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued VoIP devices to the latest media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also assist you to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified CM, originally named CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) to build a state-of-the-art IP-PBX ecosystem for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also assist you to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager apps like Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent can provide support with all aspects of Cisco IP Phone integration including designing dial plans, solving IP phone registration issues, setting up SIP trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony systems for high availability.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 provides major improvements for managing hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of mixed-OS networks that incorporate various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware; and expanded public and private cloud support including closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced remote and on-premises support for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager. Progent can assist you to plan and configure a new deployment of System Center 2016, expand or tune an existing one, migrate efficiently from a prior release of System Center, or debug your System Center environment.
- Progent offers advanced online consulting for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, validation, and education to assist your company to respond to potential disasters, minimize service disruption for your vital network functions, eliminate data loss, and comply with examiners' letters and business obligations. Progent's business continuity consultants can work closely with your management and network administration group to provide risk analysis, identify dependencies, identify the resources required to operate your business, prioritize key IT services and specify allowable recovery times, select colocation centers, configure secure remote connectivity for crucial workers, plan notification mechanisms and define responsibilities for personnel, document a complete recovery plan, and provide training for key people to execute your business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity consultants can assist you to plan and deploy a cost-effective disaster recovery solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster tools proven in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Based in Silicon Valley's Silicon Valley, Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology support services on-premises support, office network management outsourcing and IT consulting services to businesses in and in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Progent can also provide high-level remote IT consulting services, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to cut costs and reduce productivity loss for businesses nationwide.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint support since the first product was released more than a decade ago, and Progent has the breadth and depth of IT know-how to assist organizations of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint 2013 applications that add substantial business benefit to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can assist you to assess the risks and benefits of upgrading to SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from a different collaboration environment; decide if an in-house, online or hybrid configuration is most sensible for your busi9ness; and pick the right version of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent offers full project management outsourcing or can assist in specific jobs related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that incorporates state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your network running efficiently by tracking the state of critical computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT staff and your Progent consultant so all looming issues can be resolved before they can disrupt your network. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses.
- The new ASA 5500-X Family of firewalls with Firepower Services deliver significantly more bang for the buck than Cisco's earlier firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 firewalls for new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist your company to maintain your current PIX or ASA 5500 security appliances or migrate to Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer online and onsite support for ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist your company to design, integrate, optimize, manage and troubleshoot firewall environments based on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.