Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of consulting and technical support assistance for information networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Network support services available to small companies in the Salinas neighborhood by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent can help you in any facet of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 including configuring Windows Server 2019 Core for hosting Exchange; planning HA system topology for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; migrating mailboxes; designing and configuring Hyper-V; configuring HLB; building Database Availability Groups (DAGs) with MCDB caching; integrating with Skype for Business 2019 for voicemail; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing firewalls; integration with O365; and setting up Outlook clients. To learn more, visit Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and configuration services.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants offer online and on-premises support services to help organizations of any size to plan, install, manage, expand or troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can help you to set up and manage Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that range from a telecommuter's home or a branch office to a campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also assist you to configure additional Cisco technology such as switches, ASR routers and firewalls to build a cohesive ecosystem that provides identical access, performance, security compliance, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their mobility or device. (Check out Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- Load balancing of multiple servers improves throughput and offers fault tolerance by working around crashed servers in a load-balanced farm. Progent's load balancing consulting services address a broad assortment of high-availability load balancing technologies such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, network infrastructure routing, and content dispatching technology such as Cisco Content Engine. Fault tolerant load balancing technologies for which Progent can provide consulting services include Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing (NLB) mechanism of Windows Server 2012, VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Metaframe and Access Gateway, Cisco CSS, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and ACNS, and F5 Networks BIG-IP.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can deliver a range of technical services to assist companies of any size to maintain, manage, and repair environments that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or Windows phones powered by Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants also offer Windows 10 planning and migration support.
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service provides comprehensive hosting of a small company's servers in an environment that delivers the maximum level of availability and expandability and is also easy to transfer to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting and management options are based upon proven virtualization technologies that allow small and midsize companies with multi- platform environments to save dramatically on the costs of capital investments, system maintenance, and network administration while achieving world-class reliability and an unmatched level of vendor independence. Find out more about Progent's ProSight portfolio of managed IT services for small and mid-size businesses.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any aspect of information system security. Progent can help implement efficient security solutions that guard a small office against modern threats or Progent can plan, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile clients sharing IT resources spread across multiple physical sites and various clouds.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless information technology and can assist you to design, configure, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are compliant, resilient, expandable, simple to administer and use, able to support your critical workloads, and seamlessly incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Online and on-premises expertise available from Progent span a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone integration and management, Wi-Fi network design and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants offer advanced expertise in implementing and managing all editions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide range of affordable remote consulting services based on industry leading practices to assist businesses of all sizes to get all the benefits of this leading platform. Support services available from Progent include solution design, installation and upgrades, strategies for secure file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and customized online training.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery platform that uses failover storage clustering along with continual replication to provide fast, zero data loss disaster recovery between sites located as far as 185 miles apart. Progent offers the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster expert who can help your business to design, deploy, manage, update, test and repair a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster environment that meets your functional requirements and IT budget. Progent can ensure you follow best practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with tasks like assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, determining aggregate and plexes layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, provisioning switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your peered clusters, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to verify adherence with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer online or on-premises expertise to help businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, maintain, upgrade or debug Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified CM infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that make up building a cohesive Cisco Jabber collaboration solution including Cisco network devicesand management tools, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac desktops, Apple iOS and Google Android smartphones and tablets, SIP interfaces, WiFi systems, cyber security, cloud computing, telepresence systems, PBX products, business continuity, and other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a sophisticated server role for web hosting and application programming. The latest releases provide enhanced protection, reliability, expandability, and debugging while also incorporating significant improvements in remote management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been built into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being executed by web software. Progent's IIS experts can help your company to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling FastCGI programs.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.