Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's information technology support for small businesses in the Salinas area are concentrated on clients who require fast and affordable assistance for network reliability, security, productivity, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will provide an idea of how Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent has experience negotiating ransomware settlements with threat actors (TAs). Negotiating an optimum settlement is a complicated exercise that requires a mix of field experience, IT knowledge and business savvy. It also demands close co-operation with the cyber-extortion target's IT team and the insurance provider, if any. Since the top goal of the ransomware target is operational continuity, it is critical to establish response teams that work effectively, in parallel, and in close communication. Progent has the scope of IT knowledge and the depth of personnel to complement your network staff and recover your network environment rapidly and economically. To learn more, visit ransomware settlement negotiation expertise.
- Progent can help small and mid-size organization to plan, install, verify and manage data protection solutions needed to support work-from-home employees. For information about Progent's backup/recovery services for a remote workforce, see backup/restore solutions for a remote workforce.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and CUBE configuration experts can assist organizations of any size to plan, integrate, manage, debug and enhance Cisco's SIP infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective remote or on-premises expertise to help businesses to migrate efficiently to an advanced unified communications ecosystem that delivers accelerated ROI. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration consultants can help you to configure interfaces between Cisco's CUBE Session Border Controller and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business or Lync Server for connectivity to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Barracuda Backup is an affordable, subscription backup/restore service for small and medium-size businesses. A Barracuda Backup solution can incorporate a custom-designed hardware storage device manufactured by Barracuda or a software-based appliance with similar features but which utilizes your existing storage infrastructure. Barracuda Backup protects critical business data generated on-premises, at one or multiple remote sites, or in the cloud. For disaster recovery, you can replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, to Amazon AWS, or to any location with a physical or virtual Barracuda Backup appliance. Progent is a certified Barracuda partner and Progent's Barracuda Backup consultants can provide a wide range of consulting services to help you to design, integrate, manage and troubleshoot a BDR system based on Barracuda Backup. For more information, visit Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery consultants.
- Lync Server 2013, rebranded Skype for Business Server, is a self-hosted software platform that allows businesses of all sizes to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that supports a BYOD computing style with instant messaging (IM), real-time presence, audio/video and web conferencing with application sharing, and both IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a wide range of stationary PCs and handheld endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 consultants can assist you to support your current Lync environment or design and carry out an efficient upgrade to a more current system by providing Microsoft Skype for Business expertise. Progent can also help you build a hybrid cloud architecture that combines self-hosted Skype for Business Server with the cloud services Skype for Business Online or Microsoft Teams.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts offer advanced support in deploying and using all on-prem and cloud-based versions of Microsoft Project and can provide a wide range of affordable remote consulting services based on best practices to assist organizations of any size to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Consulting support offered by Progent include solution design, installation and upgrades, setting up safe file and status sharing among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and customized online training classes.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite support to help businesses of any size to plan, implement, administer, and repair a backup-and-restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager. Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can help you to upgrade from earlier versions of SCDPM or from another backup/recovery system, and Progent can integrate your SCDPM 2012 implementation for on premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Progent offers occasional support for resolving especially stubborn problems, or comprehensive project management services. In addition, Progent's System Center Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consultants can help you to design and implement a smooth migration from DPM 2012 to SCDPM 2016 so you can benefit from close integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Progent's wireless solutions consultants offer broad expertise in the integration and support of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless ecosystems that are secure, robust, scalable, simple to administer and use, ready to support your critical workloads, and transparently integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Remote and on-premises support available from Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies such as smartphone and tablet integration and management, Wi-Fi network planning and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, wireless VoIP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless integration.
- Progent can provide small and medium-size companies supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center services for offsite workers. For information about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support services for at-home workers, see Help Desk Call Center support for a remote workforce.
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification program was initiated by ISACA in 2010 to verify a consultant's skills to design, deploy, and support IS control mechanisms to reduce risk. Progent can provide the services of a CRISC-certified risk management expert to assist your company to create and execute a risk management plan based on leading practices identified by CRISC and crafted to match your organization's risk tolerance, business objectives, and budgetary guidelines.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.