Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts knows how to provide a wide selection of consulting and support help for computer networks based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small businesses in the Salinas area by Progent's team of Microsoft engineering experts include:
- ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) ECHO offer small and medium-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). For a low monthly price, ProSight DPS ECHO automates and monitors your backup activities and enables fast recovery of critical data, applications and VMs that have become lost or damaged as a result of component breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or mirrored to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can deliver world-class support to set up ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory standards such as HIPPA, FIRPA, and PCI and, when needed, can assist you to restore your critical data. Find out about the complete ProSight line of low-cost managed services for small and medium-size organizations.
- Microsoft supports transparent hybrid environments that combine Microsoft 365 and local Exchange. This allows you to have some Exchange mailboxes located on your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes hosted by Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you with any phase of designing, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange solution. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver as-needed expertise to help you resolve challenging technical issues and also offer extensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange initiative is carried out on time and on budget. To learn more about Progent's online consulting expertise for hybrid Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, entry-level OS that allows small businesses to make the move from the traditional physical in-house datacenter to the modern hybrid networking model that includes both local and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server Essentials consultants can provide budget-friendly online consulting and technical support services for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Progent can help you to determine the potential productivity and cost benefits of migrating to WS 2012 R2 and implementing a hybrid local/cloud model for your network ecosystem. Progent can provide full-service project management support so you can design and carry out a smooth move to Windows Server Essentials, Microsoft 365, and other Azure Cloud applications and services. Progent also offers as-needed consulting, technical support, and customized training. (Find out about Progent's Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises Exchange and Azure cloud integration support.)
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants can help your business in any and all phases of your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for a local, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing requirements for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; configuring HLB for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, configuring and testing Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing your firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft 365; and configuring Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) managed services offer ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP uses contextual security and modern behavior analysis for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, intrusion alarms, device management, and web filtering through cutting-edge tools packaged within a single agent accessible from a single console. Progent's security and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that meets your organization's unique requirements and that helps you prove compliance with government and industry data security regulations. Progent will help you specify and implement security policies that ProSight ESP will manage, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and respond to alarms that call for urgent action. Progent's consultants can also help you to set up and verify a backup and disaster recovery system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack like ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified endpoint security and Exchange email filtering.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you could be using an old release of Cisco IOS, the network OS powering almost all Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often provides upgrades to IOS in order to fix problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be tricky, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your system infrastructure. As an example, there may be limited local Flash storage that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants offer a broad variety of services related to updating Cisco IOS or any other Cisco software platform like IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can run version audits of your router software, propose appropriate updates, prepare Cisco appliances, transfer software images/, activate and test your update, optimize performance, resolve issues, and train your network support managers how to get the benefits of all significant new functions.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can show you how to plan, deploy, and administer firewall environments that rely on Check Point NGFW security gateways and Check Point's cloud-based security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to support legacy Check Point firewall models or migrate smoothly to Check Point's next-generation security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point Software next generation firewall integration consulting.
- Progent can help small and mid-size businesses to configure VoIP solutions to provide their at-home workforce the benefit of virtual extensions of the corporate phone network. For information about how Progent's experts can help your at-home workers to configure and debug VoIP technology, go to IP voice solutions for at-home workers.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to keep your network running efficiently by checking the state of vital assets that drive your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is transmitted immediately to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent consultant so that any looming issues can be resolved before they can impact your network. Read about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size organizations.
- SharePoint 2019 delivers the modern look and feel of SharePoint Online, serving as a transitional release between the classic UI of SharePoint 2016 and the new SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts can provide economical remote and on-premises expertise, application development, and debugging services for organizations of any size who want to upgrade to SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint. Progent can help you design and execute a cost-effective upgrade to SharePoint 2019 on premises, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that combines local and cloud infrastructure into a seamless intranet system. To learn more, see SharePoint 2019 configuration and development consulting.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow businesses to maximize utilization, simplify network management, and enhance workload availability and security. operate multiple virtual servers on a single actual computer. Common applications for virtualization are hardware efficiency, low-cost platforms for programs that only run on outdated operating systems, and affordable segregation of application programming or testing environments from production systems. Progent's virtualization technology consultants can provide Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization support services, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Virtual Server consulting, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer assistance. Progent can deploy virtual servers to optimize performance, fault tolerance and manageability while simultaneously cutting expenses; propose and test disaster recovery strategies that reduce downtown in case of a catastrophic failure; and provide ongoing support, repair, and consulting assistance as virtualization technology advances.
- There are several hundred world-class Internet Data Centers in the and larger cities across the U.S., and Progent's colocation consulting team can enhance your systemís redundancy and performance by helping you choose a colocation site that addresses the specific requirements of your organization including geographic proximity, space, communications, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for businesses with equipment located at colo hosting facilities and in need of on-demand on-site help at the colo site as well as remote support from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified professionals. Progent offers a selection of colocation center support services such as network architecture analysis, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, tech support for server and communications networking, design and deployment of fault tolerant configurations, architecting and implementing layered security defenses, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing environments, and creating fault tolerant server cluster systems.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are in need of technical support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.