Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's network consulting services for small companies in Salinas are concentrated on clients who need fast and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's SonicWall firewall experts can show you how to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot SonicWall firewall devices including the current SonicWall TZ and NSa families of appliances and the legacy SonicWall PRO 2040 products. Progent's CISM and CISA-certified network security experts can show you how to incorporate SonicWall firewalls into an end-to-end network protection solution and build protection into your corporate practices. To learn more, see SonicWall firewall consulting services.
- System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager is a component of Microsoft's System Center 2016 suite of IT infrastructure management tools and is designed to offer a centralized solution for deploying and managing virtualized datacenters across hybrid networks that can include on-premises and hosted datacenters and Microsoft Azure resources. Progent's SCVMM 2016 consultants can assist businesses of any size with all facets of building, implementing, and maintaining a SCVMM 2016 ecosystem. Progent can review your virtualization architecture, show you how to upgrade efficiently from legacy releases of Virtual Machine Manager, develop workflows for creating and deploying virtual machines and hosts, design high-availability scale-out clusters, integrate your private cloud infrastructure with public clouds, set up virtual switches and load balancers, write and refine PowerShell scripts, and help you assess the potential business benefits of new technologies like Storage Spaces Direct and Host Guardian Service. Progent's hypervisor experts offer advanced Hyper-V consulting and VMware vSphere expertise.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and experts in Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist your company to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange support including integration, diagnostics, security management, remote access, performance tuning, plus spam protection and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS knowledge transfer.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering advanced support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; unified management of mixed-OS environments that include Linux, Hyper-V and VMware; and better public and private cloud support including closer integration with Intune for iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class remote and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help your business to design and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, migrate smoothly from a previous release of System Center, or debug your System Center solution.
- Progentís shared Help Desk services make it possible for your IT organization to share responsibilities for Help Desk services transparently between your in-house IT staff and Progent's nationwide pool of veteran desktop support engineers and subject matter experts. Progentís Help Desk sharing service is a collaborative support solution built around the leading professional services automation (PSA) platform for managing service requests, ticketing, responsibility, progress tracking, and reporting. For more information, refer to Progentís Co-managed Help Desk services.
- Based in the, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-site troubleshooting, IT management outsourcing and IT consulting services to companies in California and in larger cities throughout the United States. Progent can also deliver high-level online network consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent technical support in order to cut expenses and minimize productivity loss for companies nationwide.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi line of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points (APs), security gateways, and managed switches. UniFi appliances installed throughout multiple venues with thousands of access points can be remotely provisioned and administered with Ubiquiti's free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent offers the skills of veteran wireless consultants who can assist your organization to determine the value of UniFi technology for your business and assist you to design, install, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's Amazon Web Services (AWS) planning and integration consultants offer affordable remote support to help businesses to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual machine hosting, Amazon S3 for scalable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, system design, testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, licensing management, disaster recovery mechanisms, and security strategies. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewall configuration and VPN connections and can help you create cloud-centric or hybrid networking models that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can deliver comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- GIAC information assurance certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of information technology security experts. GIAC certifications are recognized by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer help with any of the network security services covered within GIAC certification such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, event handling, intrusion detection, web application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience designing, deploying, optimizing and fixing SCOM solutions and offer companies of all sizes expert remote or onsite consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can help your company to design an architecture for Microsoft SCOM 2012 servers that provides the responsiveness and resilience needed to watch over your IT resources efficiently, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid solution. Progent's SCOM consultants can also assist you to import and tune System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on leading practices for monitoring network infrastructure and both Microsoft and third-party applications and services. Also, Progent can provide fast remote or onsite troubleshooting to help you to remediate critical issues uncovered by System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to help you to upgrade efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent's Experts Team offers in-depth help in specific software areas, enabling you to create fast, affordable and comprehensive IT solutions that fit the unique needs of your company. Progent's application developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's important business applications by offering a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Dynamics GP Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS deployment.
- Progent has created a white paper that summarizes the advantages businesses of any size can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's proven IT service delivery paradigm for IT support that can range from desktop configuration to full-service project management. The report also explains how Progent's outsourcing support services can assist clients to save money, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing IT Services from Progent.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated collection of APIs that enables Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their business processes by automating key sales activities such as listings, orders, shipments, fulfillment, and reports. By leveraging Amazon's vast online ecosystem and automating their sales, vendors can broaden their market, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) consultants can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you cut development time and expedite your ROI.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.