Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts can provide a wide range of engineering and support assistance for computer environments powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux platforms. Services available to small and mid-size companies in the Salinas area by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Progent's Microsoft System Center 2012 consultants have over a decade of background deploying, supporting and troubleshooting the key platforms included with System Center and can assist your organization to plan, install, maintain, and fix your System Center solution to optimize the uptime and performance of your applications and infrastructure across multiple Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems and on-premises and Cloud-connected fabric. Progent also offers System Center 2016 migration planning and support to help your organization to move to the latest version of Microsoft System Center from an earlier one or from another IT management platform to deliver the advantages of best-in-class deployment, centralized management, security, plus datacenter and application availability and performance monitoring.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC540 consulting services to help you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP system or plan and implement a smooth migration to a modern IP telephony and voicemail solution.
- Progent has a long background delivering a broad range of online network consulting and emergency troubleshooting services to local governments and schools throughout the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in providing advanced remote network support and has delivered IT support to organizations in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online information technology consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and solves issues more quickly than onsite support.
- Load balancing your servers enhances performance and provides fault tolerance by side stepping failed servers in a load-balanced array. Progent's load balancing services cover a wide assortment of fault-tolerant load balancing technologies such as network load balancing, load balanced applications, LAN/WAN infrastructure routing, and content dispatching products such as F5 Networks 3DNS. Non-stop load balancing vendors for which Progent can provide consulting services include Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Load Balancing Manager, the Network Load Balancing feature of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machine Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016, Citrix Access Suite and Access Gateway, Cisco Content Services Switch, Cisco Content Distribution Manager and LocalDirector 400 series, and F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver ultra-affordable multi-layer protection for physical and virtual servers, desktops, mobile devices, and Exchange email. ProSight ESP utilizes adaptive security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP delivers firewall protection, penetration alarms, device control, and web filtering via cutting-edge technologies incorporated within a single agent managed from a unified control. Progent's data protection and virtualization consultants can assist your business to design and implement a ProSight ESP environment that addresses your organization's specific needs and that allows you prove compliance with government and industry data security standards. Progent will assist you specify and implement policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your IT environment and react to alarms that require immediate attention. Progent can also help you to set up and test a backup and restore system such as ProSight Data Protection Services (DPS) so you can get back in business rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Learn more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection (ESP) unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- Progent can help small and medium-size businesses to set up collaboration applications such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to make it easy for their at-home employees to engage in positive interaction with fellow workers and customers. To find out about how Progent can help you to integrate and manage collaboration solutions for teleworkers, refer to collaborative technology consulting expertise for at-home workers.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, designed for on-premises installations of SharePoint, offers deep integration with Azure-hosted SharePoint Online and Office 365 to allow hybrid environments that seamlessly combine local and cloud-based resources. Other improvements include rapid provisioning with the MinRole feature, larger scale, higher performance, tighter cybersecurity, enterprise analytics with Power BI support, and a more engaging user interface for collaboration and sharing. Progent's Microsoft-certified SharePoint consultants offer economical remote and onsite consulting expertise, application development, and technical support services for organizations of any size who intend to upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online from earlier versions of SharePoint. To learn more, visit SharePoint Server 2016 migration and hybrid integration consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consultants can provide Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to design and implement an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 using a local, cloud, or hybrid architecture. Progent can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any aspect of planning, configuring, administering or troubleshooting your Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can assist your organization to take advantage of the many new disaster recovery and security features of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 like Windows Containers for isolating applications, Shielded Virtual Machines, Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard, Just In Time Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica for zero-data-loss disaster recovery, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to plan and implement a wireless network customized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that has the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, Quality of Service, data protection, and hand-off capability your business needs. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be carried out offsite and utilize cutting-edge RF modeling and analysis tools to plan an efficient Wi-Fi LAN. Progentís on-premises wireless survey features onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, evaluation of your buildingís floor plans, testing for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best locations for client-specified Wi-Fi Access Points. Location and configuration support for wireless APs include Aironet Wi-Fi access point consulting, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access points support services, Cisco Catalyst 9100 family 802.11ax APs solution planning, Meraki wireless AP configuration and consulting services, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and WLAN integration.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.