Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size businesses in the Salinas vicinity are concentrated on customers who require quick and affordable help for system stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will provide a sense of how Progent's team can help your company to increase the competitive value of your information network.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified staff and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting services. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is correctly configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled and tested. Progent can also provide a broad array of Exchange support such as integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile user support, system tuning, plus spam and virus protection and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored in person or remote macOS webinars.
- If your network incorporates Cisco appliances, you could be using an outdated version of IOS, the operating system used in most Cisco router and the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently offers upgrades to IOS to fix problems, shore up security gaps, or improve functionality. However, upgrading Cisco IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your system infrastructure. As an example, there could be limitations of internal RAM that might cause a new OS release to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can provide a broad array of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS or any other Cisco control software such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent's consultants can perform inventories of your router software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco appliances, transfer images/, activate and verify your update, optimize throughput, troubleshoot problems, and train your network support staff how to utilize any important new functions.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing model has no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum charges or other additional fees that drive up support costs. For remote support from Progent during regular working hours, you only pay for the time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to solve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For regularly scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay exclusively for the time when a Progent expert is actually on premises solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you may be billed for our engineerís travel time, but never an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of engineers located throughout the entire service territory, an available expert is typically close by to assist. Progent can in addition provide onsite technical support to most zip codes in the U.S. within 24 hours of answering a support call. Progent's online technical support team has provided help to small businesses in every state (Refer to Progent's nationwide testimonials.)
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as experienced software programmers, DBAs, project management experts, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery specialists, and data security professionals to help your business to manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or execute a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012) consultants can assist businesses of any size to follow leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and libraries; plan, integrate, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and integrate SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class monitoring and reporting. Progent can help your company to move from a legacy release of SCVMM or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can show you how you to optimize and repair your existing SCVMM 2012 ecosystem so you get maximum business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to assist your organization to design and execute a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to SCVMM 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger security capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Progent's Check Point firewall experts can show you how to design, deploy, and administer firewall solutions that rely on Check Point NGFW firewalls and Check Point's subscription-based SandBlast security services. Progent's consultants can also help you to support legacy Check Point firewalls or migrate smoothly to Check Point's modern security gateways. To learn more about Progent's consulting and support services for Check Point firewalls, refer to Check Point Software next generation firewall configuration expertise.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network consultants can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN technology, optimize and troubleshoot your infrastructure, and upgrade smoothly from outdated equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers can provide support for Juniper's flagship network control software to help your business to simplify the administration and strengthen the security of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software products and can help you manage environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's software platforms.
- There are hundreds of enterprise-class Internet Data Centers in the and larger cities throughout the United States, and Progent's Internet data center consulting team can improve your network's redundancy and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that addresses the particular needs of your business such as geographic proximity, size, connectivity, budget, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are intended for companies with hardware housed at colocation hosting facilities and requiring timely on-premises service at the co-location site plus remote help from Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified experts. Progent offers a variety of co-location center support services such as system topology evaluation, Windows and UNIX server installation and support, tech support for server and communications networking, development and deployment of zero-downtime systems, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall configuration and support, configuring load balancing environments, and planning high-availability server and storage clustering configurations.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need computer support, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.