Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can provide a broad selection of engineering and technical support assistance for information environments powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services offered to small businesses in the city of Salinas by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consultants can help organizations of all sizes to adhere to leading practices to configure SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, fabric, storage, and library resources; design, integrate, and manage private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with System Center 2012 Operations Manager for comprehensive reporting. Progent can assist your company to move from a legacy edition of System Center Virtual Machine Manager or from a third-party management platform, and Progent can help you to enhance and repair your current SCVMM ecosystem so you get the highest possible return on investment. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to assist you to plan and execute a smooth upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can benefit from stronger security capabilities, more affordable VMM storage options, and other improvements.
- Progentís 64-bit upgrade experts can assist your organization to enhance your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to understand the costs and benefits of migrating to 64-bit processing, plan a cost-effective upgrade process that minimizes business disruptions, and offer timely online support to aid your company to install 64-bit operating systems and applications on your current hardware. Progent's Microsoft-expert consultants can help you to integrate the 64-bit versions of Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Progent's consulting services for high availability networks provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified consulting professionals who will show you how to implement a fault-tolerant network that incorporates essential technologies and processes for line-of-business applications. Progentís consulting professionals can help your company to implement a system infrastructure with features such as fault tolerant Internet connections, system load balancing, non-stop data centers, multi-site backup, high-availability interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site networks. Progent can also provide workplace recovery preparedness consultants to help you plan, test, and document a disaster recovery process founded on best practices.
- VMware's NSX virtual network technology allows you to build entire networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be deployed instantly and managed with a high degree of automation regardless of the physical components used by the basic IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, and transparent site migration, failback and site re-protect. Site Recovery Manager also enables transparent testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can generate audit reports to verify full service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate DR compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network platform, VMware Site Recovery Manager can quickly restore the entire virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the skills of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to help your organization to design, configure, test and maintain a DR system based on VMware Site Recovery Manager and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Azure integration experts can help you with any phase of Microsoft Azure integration including requirements definition, readiness assessment, solution design, pilot testing, deployment, automated management, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can assist you to set up and debug firewalls and VPN connections so your users can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting experts can assist you set up critical Microsoft platforms to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also assist you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines physical datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offers remote or onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a backup-and-restore solution based on System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (SCDPM 2012). Progent's SCDPM 2012 consulting experts can assist you to upgrade from earlier versions of Data Protection Manager or from a different backup/recovery system, and Progent can optimize your SCDPM 2012 deployment for on premises, cloud, or hybrid datacenters. Progent offers as-needed help for fixing particularly challenging problems, or comprehensive project management services. Also, Progent's Data Protection Manager 2016 migration consulting experts can help you to plan and carry out an efficient migration from Data Protection Manager 2012 to DPM 2016 so you can benefit from integration with Microsoft Windows 2016.
- Progent's certified SonicWall firewall consultants can show you how to integrate, manage, and tune SonicWall firewall products including the newer SonicWall TZ, NSa and NSsp families of firewalls and the legacy SonicWall PRO 1260 Secure Switch products. Progent's CISM and GIAC-certified cybersecurity consultants can help you incorporate SonicWall security gateways into a complete network protection plan and build security into your business practices. To learn more, see SonicWall firewall integration consultants.
- Progent offers Manufacturing Resource Planning consulting services through application professionals who can assist with for a wide selection of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics products, software from other suppliers, and legacy applications. Progent offers support for key areas of business applications including financials, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for HR, sales, retail environments, and distribution.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.