Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Northern California Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Salinas area are focused on customers who require quick and affordable help with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and practice areas will give you a sense of the ways Progent's team can help you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent offers online or onsite help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) consultant to help you to plan, implement, administer and troubleshoot unified communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications engineers have extensive experience assisting companies of any size to build collaboration ecosystems by providing expert services that include Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager system design and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones and soft phones configuration, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of Unified Communications applications such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX), and Unified Attendant Console.
- ProSight Data Protection Services from Progent provide small and medium-sized businesses a low cost and fully managed service for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates and monitors your backup processes and enables rapid recovery of critical files, apps and virtual machines that have become unavailable or corrupted due to hardware failures, software bugs, disasters, human mistakes, or malicious attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, recover and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Critical data can be protected on the cloud, to an on-promises storage device, or to both. Progent's backup and recovery specialists can deliver world-class support to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, FINRA, and PCI and, when needed, can assist you to recover your critical data. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of affordable network monitoring and management services for small and mid-size businesses
- System Center 2016 delivers important enhancements in the management of hybrid cloud environments by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded public and private cloud support such as tighter integration with Intune for Apple iPhone and Google Android smartphone administration plus built-in integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-enhanced analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants offer advanced online and on-premises expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist organizations of any size to design and install a new deployment of System Center 2016, expand or tune your current one, migrate efficiently from a prior release of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultanting team can provide Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and deployment, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2016) cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and streamline the administration of your desktops and web-facing mobile devices. Progent can assist you to migrate efficiently to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management platform or assist you to enhance your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to accommodate your evolving IT requirements.
- Progent has published a white paper that details the advantages organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's Network Support Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's unique IT service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help clients to cut costs, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their IT network. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing Network Support from Progent.
- The failover server cluster feature set built into the latest releases of Microsoft Windows Server has been dramatically re-engineered to streamline the installation, setup, and maintenance of server clusters and to provide greater levels of system dependability, security, efficiency, and versatility. New or enhanced capabilities include cluster Validation, easier configuration and installation, improved cluster administration, new cluster infrastructure for maximum availability, better protection and quorum models, minimization of failure points, more disk and RAM capacity, improvements for multi-site clusters, and live migration support for Windows Hyper-V virtual servers. Progent's certified failover cluster consultants can help your company assess the advantages of failover clusters, plan and implement an installation, educate your IT staff to administer your cluster environment, deliver continuing consulting and support services, and create and test a workplace recovery procedure. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery consultants can assist you you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery solution for hybrid cloud deployments utilizing failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progentís BI reporting experts can provide online and onsite expertise to assist you with any aspect of business intelligence (BI) reporting from troubleshooting or modernizing applications to designing and implementing an advanced business intelligence environment. Progent's BI consultants can help your company to support your existing BI system, help you to upgrade reports and databases from a legacy reporting product to a modern solution, and provide custom online training to meet your individual needs. Progentís management reporting and analytics consultants offer expertise in all popular business intelligence reporting and visualization platforms including the SQL Server business intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Progent's Azure planning and integration consultants can help you with any phase of Azure cloud integration such as needs analysis, prerequisites assessment, system architecture, pilot testing, implementation, centralized administration, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and compliance validation. Progent can help you to set up and debug firewalls and VPN connections so that your clients can securely access to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate critical Microsoft technologies to work in Azure including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also assist you to set up a hybrid ecosystem that seamlessly combines on-premises datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- SharePoint 2019 incorporates much of the modern look and feel drawn from SharePoint Online, serving as a crossover release that bridges the classic experience of SharePoint 2016 and the modern SharePoint experience. Progent's certified SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Online experts offer economical online and onsite consulting expertise, software development, and troubleshooting services for organizations of all sizes who intend to upgrade to SharePoint Server 2019 or SharePoint Online from prior releases of SharePoint. Progent can assist customers design and execute an efficient migration to SharePoint 2019 on prem, SharePoint Online, or a hybrid network model that incorporates local and cloud-based components into a cohesive information management solution. To find out more, see SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online support.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.