Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size companies in the city of Salinas are concentrated on customers who require fast and affordable assistance for network reliability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. The following short list of Progent's consulting services and technical experience should provide a sense of the ways Progent can help you to enhance the competitive value of your computer system.
- Progent's expertise for IT service firms allows you to take advantage of Progent's information technology engineers under your own service brand as a seamless arm of your IT consulting organization. To find out about Progent's support services for IT service businesses, refer to Progent's support services for network support firms.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified network consultants can assist you to design and deploy Juniper Firewall and VPN platforms, optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure, and migrate smoothly from outdated products to the latest versions. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer support for Juniper's premier network control software to help your business to simplify the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN devices and routers. Progent also has extensive background supporting Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS software platformS and can assist you maintain environments that incorporate a mix of Juniper's OS platforms.
- Progent can provide enterprise customers remote or onsite NetApp SAN consulting services for NetApp's entire line of SAN products including ONTAP data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod private cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVault and OSSV continuous D2D backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware vSphere, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, plus NetApp's All-Flash, Hybrid Flash, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN storage technology supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, transparent updates, system management, information assurance, high availability, and troubleshooting. Progent offers Level 3 support to assist you to take care of problems with NetApp SAN storage environments efficiently following industry best practices.
- Patch management includes installing software updates to operating systems and apps, physical and virtual servers and endpoints, peripherals like printers, network appliances like routers and wireless access points, and IoT devices like alarms and robotics. Timely and correctly managed patching optimizes cybersecurity, compliance, uptime, and functionality. Haphazard patch management can cause security vulnerabilities, compatibility issues, sluggish or inconsistent performance, needless offline stretches, or unavailability of key functions. Progent's managed services for software and firmware patch management offer organizations of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, testing, scheduling, implementing, and tracking updates to your dynamic IT network. For more information, visit Progent's software update management services.
- Progent's Cisco-certified VoIP experts can provide Cisco UC520 consulting services to assist you to manage your legacy UC500 VoIP gateway or plan and implement an efficient upgrade to a current VoIP system.
- Progentís 64-bit migration experts can help you to update your servers and desktop PCs affordably from 32 bits to 64 bits. Progent can assist your company to understand the costs and benefits of migrating to 64-bit processing, design a cost-effective migration process that reduces operational interruptions, and offer responsive remote support to assist you to install 64-bit software and application programs on your existing computers. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you to integrate the 64-bit editions of Microsoft platforms like Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 10, and Office Excel.
- Based in , Progent provides Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting support onsite support, office network management outsourcing and network consulting services to companies in and in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent can also provide advanced online IT consulting, network monitoring, and emergency technical support to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for organizations nationwide.
- Progent can assist small and medium-size companies to design, set up and debug the infrastructure required for offsite workers. Aspects of infrastructure where Progent's experts can provide assistance include safe and convenient VPN tunnel connections, VDI desktop software, router setup, Wi-Fi LAN planning and implementation, and robust Internet access. To find out about Progent's infrastructure support services for an at-home workforce, refer to network infrastructure consulting services for telecommuters.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.