Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's experts can deliver a wide assortment of engineering and technical support assistance for computer environments based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services available to small and mid-size companies in Salinas by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering professionals include:
- Progent's short-term staff augmentation services enable you to respond to sudden increases in demand for IT support personnel without dealing with the costs and hassle associated with identifying and recruiting experienced technical help and without increasing your permanent head count. To learn about Progent's temporary IT staffing services, go to Progent's short-term IT staffing services.
- If you are developing Linux software on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and consulting services that keep your network up and running while freeing you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using sophisticated server monitoring and providing remote and optional onsite help as you need it, Progent provides UNIX developer support that provides an affordable way to manage an information technology network that features dependability, comprehensive security and performance.
- Software update management entails applying software or firmware updates to operating systems and applications, servers and endpoint devices, peripherals such as printers and scanners, network infrastructure appliances such as switches and Wi-Fi access points, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices such as sensors and health monitors. Timely and correctly managed patching optimizes security, compliance, availability, and functionality. Sporadic software update management can result in security vulnerabilities, compatibility issues, slow or inconsistent responsiveness, excessive offline stretches, or loss of key functions. Progent's managed services for software and firmware patch management provide organizations of all sizes a versatile and cost-effective alternative for evaluating, testing, scheduling, implementing, and documenting updates to your dynamic IT system. To find out more, see Progent's software update management services.
- Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and install a WiFi LAN customized for your facilities, providing you a WLAN that delivers the reception, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, security, and hand-off capability your business needs. Progent's predictive Wi-Fi planning services can be carried out offsite and utilize cutting-edge RF simulation and analysis tools to plan an efficient Wi-Fi network. Progentís on-premises survey features onsite walkthroughs, RF and data protection audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your site's floor plans, measuring for radio frequency contention, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-requested Wi-Fi APs. Placement and integration support for wireless APs include Aironet wireless access point configuration support, Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi access points support services, Catalyst 9100 Series Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax APs solution planning, Cisco Meraki wireless AP integration and consulting support, and Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure cloud integration experts can help you with any aspect of Microsoft Azure migration such as needs definition, readiness evaluation, solution architecture, pilot testing, implementation, automated administration, performance tuning, license controls, disaster recovery strategies, security planning, and compliance validation. Progent can help you to configure and debug firewall appliances and VPN connections so that your clients can securely access to Azure resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you set up key Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL and Skype for Business. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid environment that transparently combines physical datacenters with Azure-based services.
- Progent has a long background delivering a full-spectrum of online IT consulting and urgent repair services to local governments and schools across the U.S. Progent is one of the pioneers in delivering expert remote network consulting and has delivered network solutions to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's customer testimonials.) Progent's online network consulting for local governments saves travel expenses and resolves problems more quickly than onsite support.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2019 consultants can help your organization to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows Server 2019 using an on-premises network architecture or a hybrid deployment model that combines cloud-based Windows Server Online with self-hosted Windows Server 2019. For more information, see Microsoft Windows Server 2019 migration consulting.
- Progent offers small and mid-size businesses supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk services for an offsite workforce. For details about Progent's overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support for an at-home workforce, go to Help Desk Call Center support for telecommuters.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.