Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Salinas vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progentís Microsoft certified professionals can offer businesses of any size advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2008 help. Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, web-ready database and data analysis platform that facilitates the speedy creation of enterprise-level business programs that offer your company a competitive advantage. SQL Server provides core support for XML and the ability to query over the Internet and outside the firewall. In addition to offering expertise, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your information network. Progent can also assist you to carry out a cost-effective move to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from legacy releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from other RDBMS platforms.
- Progent provides full and detailed documentation of all support activity to ensure clients donít ever feel like a hostage to their IT service organization. Progent sends email documentation of support activity immediately after finishing each support interaction, and also provides a hard copy along with monthly invoices. Complete IT support reporting makes it less risky for customers to transfer to a different service organization or take on more service duties in house. Complete support reporting also provides IT managers the information required to assess the quality of support services and develop better informed IT expense projections.
- Progent is experienced in the design, installation, and integration of cohesive networks by melding advanced technologies from a variety of top hardware and software manufacturers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology support services, Cisco network infrastructure engineering, help with Apple Mac OS X, macOS and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, RIM BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle RDBMS DBA and application development support, Citrix desktop virtualization support, and Juniper/NetScreen firewall set up.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security consultants can assist organizations of all sizes with any facet of information system security. Progent can create efficient cybersecurity solutions that guard a small office against modern threats or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor a comprehensive security environment for hybrid enterprise networks that accommodate onsite, remote, and mobile users accessing IT resources distributed across multiple physical sites and public and private clouds.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified SIP infrastructure consultants and CUBE integration experts can help organizations of any size to plan, integrate, manage, troubleshoot and enhance Cisco's SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) infrastructure solutions and Cisco's CUBE-connected IP PSTN trunks. Progent can provide cost-effective online or onsite support to help you to migrate efficiently to an advanced unified communications ecosystem that offers fast return on investment. Progent's certified Microsoft collaboration experts can assist you to set up connections between Cisco's CUBE SBC and Microsoft's rich media platforms like Skype for Business Server or Lync Server for access to a SIP PSTN trunk.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can provide low-cost remote and onsite help to carry out your upgrade to Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, produce thorough documentation of your upgraded messaging system, educate your network support staff and users to get them up to speed quickly on Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide continuing management consulting and technical support.
- Progent uses a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the most challenging network problems that can appear from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of man-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can quickly and affordably solve networking problems that would baffle most computer support companies. Working with thousands of customers on implementation and troubleshooting jobs every year gives Progent a well-grounded perspective on which approaches work and which ones do not in resolving network issues.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential is a recognized qualification that signifies mastery in network security audit and control. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISA accreditation requires that consultants undergo an extensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier Cybersecurity audit professional able to assist businesses in the areas of IS audit services, IT enforcement, network assets and infrastructure ROI, IT support, protection of data assets, and business continuity preparedness.
- Some of the common online Cisco router support services offered by Progent are setting up domain name, DHCP, routing tables, logging, and user accounts; configuring iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, static to EIGRP redistribution, and static route injection into OSPF; troubleshooting BGP peering arrangements, routing configuration, and BGP peering arrangements; upgrading router's IOS image; configuring and testing router failover; resolving VPN tunnel and routing issues; producing a network diagram and documenting router setup; plus security and disaster recovery planning.
- The new ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls with Firepower Services provide significantly more value than Cisco's legacy PIX and ASA 5500 firewalls and have superseded the ASA 5500 and PIX 500 security appliances for all new deployments. Progent's Cisco-premier CCIE network experts can assist your company to maintain your legacy PIX or ASA 5500 firewalls and migrate to ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services. Progent's consultants offer remote and on-premises help with ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services and can assist you to plan, configure, optimize, manage and debug firewall environments built on Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, renamed Skype for Business, allows organizations of any size to create a centrally managed and secure communications ecosystem that permits the modern BYOD computing model with IM, real-time presence, web conferencing with application sharing and whiteboard, as well as IP and PSTN telephony enabled for a broad range of stationary PCs and mobile endpoints. Progent's Microsoft-certified Lync Server 2013 experts can assist you to evaluate the business benefits of Lync 2013, create an on-premises, cloud-based (via Lync Online) or hybrid topology appropriate for your current and long-term plans, implement Lync 2013 in a way that expedites your return on investment, and provide custom online and on-premises training to your management team and users. Progent has in-depth expertise in key components of a Lync 2013 solution that include Windows Server, SQL Server Express and Exchange Server, and Progent can assist your organization to combine Lync Server 2013 with popular Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Progent's Microsoft Skype for Business consultants can also assist your organization to plan and carry out an efficient upgrade to Skype for Business.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises help from a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to help your business to design, install, administer and troubleshoot converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in a local, cloud-centric, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting organizations of any size to build collaboration solutions by delivering services that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones setup, and wireless IP phone solutions. Progent can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.