Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and support assistance for computer systems based on any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX technologies. Network services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Salinas vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Prosight Network Audits are a fast and low-cost way for small and medium-size businesses to get an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on a selection of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) platforms available, and overseen by Progent's world-class group of IT experts, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your essential infrastructure assets conform to industry leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced options for ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a low, one-time cost and provide instant ROI like a cleaner and safer AD environment. Both options also provide the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These benefits can include simpler management, better compliance with information security standards, higher utilization of IT resources, faster problem resolution, more dependable backup and restore, and increased uptime. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to see sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Progent can provide small and mid-size businesses supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk Call Center support for offsite employees. For information about Progent's supplemental or comprehensive Help Desk support services for an at-home workforce, refer to Help Desk Call Center support for at-home workers.
- ProSight Data Protection Services offer small and medium-sized organizations an affordable end-to-end service for reliable backup/disaster recovery. Available at a low monthly cost, ProSight DPS automates your backup processes and enables fast restoration of vital data, apps and VMs that have become unavailable or corrupted due to component failures, software glitches, natural disasters, human error, or malware attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, recover and restore files, folders, apps, system images/, plus Hyper-V and VMware images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local storage device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup specialists can deliver world-class expertise to configure ProSight DPS to be compliant with government and industry regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, when needed, can help you to restore your business-critical information. Read about the entire ProSight family of affordable network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can help you to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and supply chain systems to lower the cost and increase the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop custom web software based on industry standard development tools or tailor popular applications so that they accommodate your specific business requirements. For data-driven applications, Progent offers the services of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 experts can assist your business in all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as planning HA system topology for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; moving mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, databases and logs; configuring HLB for fault-tolerant CAS services; planning, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office 2010 or greater or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation is a prestigious qualification that signifies expertise in information system security audit and control. Certified by the American National Standards Institute, the CISA accreditation has candidates undergo a comprehensive examination given by the ISACA international professional group. Progent can provide the expertise of a CISA-Premier network security audit professional able to assist companies in the areas of IS audit process, IT enforcement, network assets and architecture ROI, information technology support, protection of information assets, and business continuity planning.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to integrate your macOS and OS X workstations with your Exchange server through expert Office 365 Outlook for Mac support. Progent will ensure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App or Web Access are correctly enabled. Progent can also provide a broad range of Microsoft Exchange consulting such as systems integration, diagnostics, security management, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers customized in person or remote macOS training.
- Progent offers live online webinar training classes. Virtual online classes provide a convenient and affordable way for training your IT personnel to use a broad range of important applications such as Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project. Progent also can provide individualized training for Microsoft Dynamics GP. In addition, Progent offers onsite training for customers larger cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 consultants can help companies of any size to integrate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and OneNote into a seamless productivity solution that provides quick return on investment and enables better business outcomes. Progent can assist you to interface Office or Office 365 apps with each other and with additional key Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL Server deployed locally or hosted in the cloud. Progent can also assist you to fix compatibility problems between different versions of Microsoft Office desktop and offers customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individuals or teams.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need technical support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.