Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and support assistance for computer networks based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in Salinas by Progent's staff of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- ProSight Data Protection Services ECHO provide small and mid-sized organizations an affordable and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery. Available at a fixed monthly cost, ProSight DPS ECHO automates and monitors your backup activities and allows rapid recovery of critical data, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted due to hardware breakdowns, software bugs, natural disasters, human error, or malicious attacks such as ransomware. ProSight Data Protection Services can help you protect, retrieve and restore files, folders, apps, system images, as well as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware images. Critical data can be backed up on the cloud, to an on-promises device, or to both. Progent's cloud backup consultants can deliver advanced support to configure ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory standards like HIPPA, FINRA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can assist you to recover your critical information. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight portfolio of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations.
- Progent's wireless integration consultants have broad expertise in the integration and maintenance of wireless information technology and can help your IT team to plan, deploy, administer and troubleshoot wireless solutions that are compliant, resilient, expandable, simple to manage and use, ready to handle your vital applications, and seamlessly integrated into hybrid cloud networks. Online and on-premises support available from Progent cover a selection of wireless technologies and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi infrastructure design and installation, wireless site surveys, wireless IP phone configuration, and building-to-building wireless connections.
- Progent offers a wide range of affordable services to assist you company to deploy, configure, repair, and manage workstations and notebooks based on Microsoft Windows, macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop support services include Windows 11 planning and deployment consulting, Windows 10 migration assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 technical support, MS Office and Microsoft 365 integration and training, and 64-bit operating system upgrades.
- Progent can provide easy, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE consultants. Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts are highly-qualified network gurus who are awarded this prestigious certification only through thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to resolve the most complicated problems surrounding network planning, configuration, troubleshooting, and support. Progentís CCIE professionals work closely with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing fixes or acquiring software updates to correct problems. Progent can provide fast access to a CCIE by telephone so that you are able to receive instant assistance for complex network problems that are affecting business productivity but are beyond the expertise of your local IT service providers.
- Microsoft 365 offers rudimentary archiving but does not have integrated support for crucial data protection services such as Exchange Online backups or greater than 30-day point-in-time data recovery for OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup (previously called Altaro O365 Backup), delivers a full-featured BDR solution for automatic backup and quick restoration of all your company's Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Teams Chats, SharePoint documents, OneDrive for Business files, and the contents of Windows endpoints. Progent is a certified Hornetsecurity/Altaro partner and has designed ProSight Data Protection Services 365 Total Backup to deliver end-to-end managed services for Hornetsecurity's 365 Total Backup suite. ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup provides a low-cost backup-as-a-service (BaaS) solution that protects Microsoft 365 subscribers against data loss or corruption caused by human or software error, malevolent sabotage, and malware assaults like ransomware. To read more, see ProSight DPS 365 Total Backup services for Microsoft 365.
- Fortinet FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) are leaders in delivering best-in-class throughput for SSL inspection. Progent's Fortinet FortiGate firewall consultants can help your business to integrate your Fortinet security appliances to safeguard your digital assets at the network perimeter, within the data center core, at branch locations, and in the cloud. To find out more, see Fortinet FortiGate firewall experts.
- Progent offers two low-cost service bundles designed to allow small businesses to get an impartial network security evaluation from a certified security engineer. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Checkup, an engineer runs a comprehensive examination of your network from outside your firewall to determine potential risks in the security profile you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a certified security professional executes a system scan from an authorized computer within your company firewall to uncover vulnerabilities to internal attacks. The two security inventory services are configured and run from a secured external location.
- Progent offers online or onsite help from a certified CCIE engineer to assist you to design, deploy, administer and repair unified communications networks that incorporate Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping organizations of any size to build advanced collaboration ecosystems by providing services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager system design and deployment, VoIP phones configuration, and wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive portfolio of Unified Communications applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center, and Unified Attendant Console.
- Progentís BI reporting experts offer remote and onsite consulting to help you with any aspect of business intelligence reporting ranging from troubleshooting or enhancing reports to planning and implementing an advanced BI environment. Progent's management reporting consultants can help you to maintain your existing BI environment, assist you to upgrade reports and databases from an outdated reporting product to a modern one, and deliver as-needed remote training to meet your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting consultants offer expertise in the leading BI reporting tools including the SQL Server business intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics tools including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View, and Report Designer.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a value-priced, versatile platform that enables small businesses to transition from the traditional stand-alone on-premises datacenter to the new hybrid computing paradigm that includes on-premises and cloud-hosted resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials consulting experts offer cost-effective online expertise and technical support support to assist you manage your Windows Server Essentials environment. After releasing Windows Server 2012-R2 Essentials, Microsoft developed Windows Server 2016 Essentials followed by Windows Server 2019 Essentials. These updated releases improved Azure integration but eventually deprecated the crucial Administrative Dashboard from the Essentials Experience Role. The result was that all management and setup must be done by hand. This also removes the client backup and remote web access features. Microsoft recommends that small businesses using Windows Server Essentials move to Microsoft 365. Progent's Azure integration experts can help you plan and implement an efficient migration from any edition of Windows Essentials to Microsoft 365.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are looking for technical support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent professional,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.