Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide array of engineering and technical support help for IT systems powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small companies in the Salinas vicinity by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting experts include:
- Progent's Exchange Server hosting services offer an enterprise-class data center with backed-up electrical and environmental control systems, round-the-clock site security and IT support center, plus failover access to tier-1 Internet service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are configured as virtual machines for high availability, smooth scalability, and fast recovery. Services include integration with your network, connectivity with handheld computing products, automated monitoring of efficiency and security, spam protection, security update and service pack control, Contact Center support, daily data backup, and comprehensive messaging administration support.
- Progent has a long background providing a full-spectrum of online IT support and urgent troubleshooting services to local governments and school districts throughout the U.S. Progent is among the pioneers in providing expert online IT consulting and has provided IT support to clients in all 50 states. (Check out Progent's client testimonials.) Progent's remote information technology support for local governments saves travel costs and solves issues faster than on-premises support.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, setup, and integration of cohesive computer networks by melding advanced technology from a range of top hardware and software companies. Support services offered by Progent include Microsoft technology consulting, Cisco network infrastructure engineering, consulting for Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS technology, Linux support, BlackBerry and other smartphone management, VMware vSphere and vCloud planning and deployment, Oracle DBA and development support, Citrix XenServer support, and Juniper Networks firewall configuration.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi network appliances includes a wide selection of Wave 2 802.11ax Wi-Fi access points, security gateways, and managed switches. Ubiquiti UniFi appliances installed on multiple venues with any number of access points can be remotely configured and managed using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and streamlines deployment, discovery, administration, tuning, debugging, monitoring, and analytics. Progent can provide the expertise of seasoned Wi-Fi professionals who can assist you to assess the benefits of UniFi products for your business and help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your UniFi ecosystem. For details, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi access points consulting and wireless LAN integration.
- Progent's data loss prevention (DLP) consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use standard and custom content policies for monitoring the content of outbound email messages and attachments and blocking users from sending sensitive or unauthorized information or spam. ProSight Email Guard's email content filtering solutions can also help avoid reputation loss and keep in compliance with industry security standards and government mandates including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and PHI. Read about the entire ProSight portfolio of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size organizations
- Progent's experts in Mac technology can support the creative aspect of macOS and OS X systems by providing support services and education in graphics, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can provide help in a variety of macOS and OS X applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, Digidesign Pro Tools, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also assist you with specific areas like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production lab.
- Progent follows a team model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the toughest technical issues that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of man-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can quickly and cost-effectively fix issues that would stymie most IT support organizations. Working with thousands of clients on installation and troubleshooting tasks every year provides Progent a well-grounded view concerning what approaches work and which do not in resolving IT issues.
- Progent's CISSP-premier network security experts can assist organizations of all sizes with any aspect of IT security. Progent can create efficient security systems that guard a small business against modern malware attacks or Progent can plan, configure, and manage a comprehensive security strategy for hybrid networks that support local, remote, and mobile clients sharing IT resources distributed over a mix of physical datacenters and various clouds.
- Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) is committed to delivering the highest quality of remote network support possible for both urgent and non-critical problems. For emergency issues that affect many workers, vital personnel, or a line-of-business program, the TRC will respond in less than an hour. For non-critical issues, the TRC will address your issue in two hours or less. Regardless of criticality, your ticket will be created promptly and accurately, you will be sent a confirmation from the trouble ticket system, and the TRC will get in touch with you on each corrected issue to make sure you are comfortable with the results and willing to close the ticket. Learn more about Progent's Technical Response Center Customer Commitment.
- Progent can provide convenient, immediate, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE support professionals. CCIEs are recognized networking gurus who are awarded this prestigious classification only after thorough examination by Cisco. CCIEs are able to handle the most complex problems surrounding network architecture, integration, troubleshooting, and service. Progentís CCIE professionals cooperate intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing issues with Cisco's IOS platform and developing workarounds or obtaining patches to resolve anomalies. Progent offers quick access to a CCIE by phone so you can receive instant help for complex network problems that are affecting business efficiency but are outside the expertise of your usual network service providers.
- Progent's MS Exchange 2016 experts can help you in any and all facets of your upgrade to Exchange Server 2016 including planning high availability infrastructure for an on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid environment; server and CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; specifying mass storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability client access services; planning, configuring and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint; updating the firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Progent has in-depth experience offering Microsoft Operations Manager consulting services and utilizing this powerful system monitoring solution.
Progent can provide small organizations two popular outsourcing service options built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Network Monitoring Package and
24x7 Server Monitoring Bundle.
To download a one-page datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: Network Monitoring Bundles.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent engineer,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.