Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Salinas area are focused on customers who need fast and economical assistance with network dependability, security, efficiency, manageability, or recovery. The following brief list of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can help your company to enhance the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent is experienced in the architecture, configuration, and integration of cohesive network systems by combining advanced technology from a variety of top hardware and software suppliers. Services available from Progent include Microsoft technology consulting support, Cisco network products expertise, help with Apple macOS, Mac OS X and Apple iOS platforms, Linux integration, BlackBerry and other smartphone integration, VMware vSphere and NSX configuration and troubleshooting, Oracle database administration and application development services, Citrix XenApp and XenServer consulting, and Juniper Networks firewall and VPN router configuration.
- Progent's consulting support for IT service companies allows you to take advantage of Progent's consulting experts while retaining your own brand as a seamless extension of your network consulting team. For information about Progent's consulting for network service firms, refer to Progent's consulting for network support companies.
- Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration consultants offer cost-effective remote and onsite support to help companies to migrate any part of their core network infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can reduce management hassle and equipment costs and enable the use of Google's cutting edge machine learning technology. Progent can assist your IT team with every aspect of Google Cloud Platform migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, readiness evaluation, system design and review, testing, deployment, administration, performance optimization, licensing management, backup/restore solutions, and security and compliance.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants offer cost-effective remote assistance to help your business to design, configure, and fix any facet of your iPhone and Windows integration efforts and is available for quick jobs to help you through specific technical bottlenecks or long-term engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in local, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or maintain a resilient, secure and efficient network infrastructure that is best suited to your mode of computing. Progent also offers online and onsite training for individuals or groups to help manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that maximizes the business value of your information network.
- Progent produces full and detailed documentation of all support activity to make sure customers donít ever feel ďcaptiveĒ to their support provider. Progent sends e-mail accounts of support activity shortly after completion of each support task, and also encloses a hard copy along with monthly billings. Comprehensive network service reporting makes it easier for customers to move to a new support organization or take on more service duties internally. Complete service reporting also give IT managers the visibility needed to determine the value of support services and produce better informed IT budgets.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was founded in 1999 to certify the knowledge of network security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by companies and institutions around the world including and the United States NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists offer expertise with all of the network security services addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory mandates for promptly reporting incidents.
- Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size organizations to design, deploy, optimize, administer, and troubleshoot information networks that support remote workers. To learn about Progent's consulting services for telecommuters, visit at-home employees expertise.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that incorporates advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) techniques to keep your network running at peak levels by tracking the health of vital computers that power your business network. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT management staff and your assigned Progent engineering consultant so any potential problems can be addressed before they have a chance to disrupt your network. Read about the entire ProSight line of affordable managed services for small businesses.
- The extensible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) makes it easier to create custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic functionality of proven Dynamics GP/Great Plains components but also address the specialized requirements of your company. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, programmers can utilize the most popular customization environment in the industry to tailor Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains information views, add or modify business logic, and personalize forms. Progent's Office 365 consultants can help you to benefit from Dynamics GP's connectivity with Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, SQL Server 2016 integration and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 development and DBA services, and programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer systems make it possible to design custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Dynamics GP.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology engineers can provide expert remote and on-premises support and troubleshooting for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki series of managed switches for environments that range from small or midsize organizations and campus networks to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to deploy Cisco's quickly evolving switching technology to achieve the throughput, expandability, availability, virtualization support, data protection and manageability demanded by your business. To learn about Progent's consulting services for Cisco's extensive family of Catalyst switches, refer to Cisco Catalyst switch consulting and troubleshooting services. For details about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus Series of switches, see Nexus switch consulting and troubleshooting services. To learn about Progent's support for Meraki switches, go to Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.
- Progent's Power BI consultants can assist you to design, deploy, maintain, update or debug your Power BI environment. Progent can also help you to organize your target data for Power BI reports and dashboards. Progent can show you how to implement and manage an onsite, cloud, or hybrid architecture for Power BI. To learn more, visit Progent's Power BI consulting services.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you are in need of technical support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.