Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area Contact Information:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Progent locations in Santa Cruz-Monterey Bay Area
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad array of consulting and technical support help for computer systems powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size companies in the city of Salinas by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified technical professionals include:
- Microsoft has made a strong effort to enable seamless hybrid environments that integrate Microsoft 365 and local Exchange deployments. This permits you to have specific mailboxes located at your corporate datacenter and other mailboxes resident on Microsoft 365. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consulting team can help you with any facet of planning, integrating and troubleshooting your hybrid Exchange network. Progent's Exchange consultants can deliver occasional expertise to help you through challenging technical bottlenecks and also offer extensive project management outsourcing to ensure your hybrid Microsoft 365 Exchange solution is carried out on time and within budget. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for integrating Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange systems, see Microsoft 365 integration solutions with on-premises Exchange.
- Progent can assist small and mid-size businesses to implement collaborative solutions like SharePoint and Teams to enable their remote workforce to benefit from positive interaction with colleagues and customers. For information about ways Progent's consultants can help companies to install and manage collaboration technology for telecommuters, go to collaborative applications consulting expertise for an at-home workforce.
- Progent offers the services of a certified video conferencing consultant with an extensive background integrating technology from the major video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco/TANDBERG, Polycom, and LifeSize and can help you to plan, configure, upgrade, or troubleshoot a video conferencing solution that preserves your investment and maximizes the strategic value of your IT network. Progent can also provide the services of infrastructure consultants able to assist companies of all sizes to create and troubleshoot a communications network that provides the speed, reliability, security, and expandability you need to support your telepresence environment.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 planning and migration consultants can help businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any older version of Microsoft Windows. Online and onsite assessment and upgrade support for Microsoft Windows 10 offered by Progent include ROI analysis, project supervision, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management and synchronization, telecommuter connectivity, data and identity security, automated provisioning and management, network infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, disaster recovery planning, custom training for IT support personnel and end users, and ongoing technical help.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers companies expert consulting for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Checkpoint Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet. Progent can help you design a comprehensive security strategy and choose appropriate technologies from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security objectives while staying within your spending restraints.
- Progent follows a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to resolve even the toughest technical problems that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of experience from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants, Progent can rapidly and cost-effectively repair issues that would baffle ordinary computer support companies. Working with thousands of clients on installation and troubleshooting tasks annually gives Progent a well-grounded view about which approaches succeed and which ones do not in solving IT problems.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Microsoft 365 Excel application consultants can assist your company to develop advanced Excel-based applications or provide 1-on-1 training in the sophisticated features of Office Excel desktop and Microsoft 365 Excel. Progent's experts can also help your company to create and manage a secure, dependable IT infrastructure to support your Microsoft Excel solutions. Progent's SharePoint consultants can show your company ways use Excel Services to extend the power of Microsoft Office Excel by incorporating dynamic spreadsheets into business information dashboards and scorecards. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants can show you how to exchange data between Excel and other platforms by providing services like Microsoft Dynamics GP customization and MS Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software integration.
- Progent can provide businesses with an IT management professional who can act as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran technology officer can provide long-term direction to help you to integrate appropriate technology to improve business processes so they align more closely with your business objectives. Your company can develop and implement a well thought out information technology plan without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Vital services Progent's temporary CIO can perform include strategic planning, rationalizing IT budgets, developing and tracking models for ROI, optimizing business processes, negotiating with vendors, defining security policies, cash flow management, streamlining data center management, software revision control, network asset documentation control, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- The ProSight Active Security Monitoring service gives small and mid-sized businesses the advantages of the identical ransomware defense tools deployed by many of the world's largest corporations including Netflix, Visa, and Salesforce. By providing in-line malware filtering, classification, mitigation, restoration and analysis in one integrated platform, Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring reduces TCO, streamlines management, and promotes rapid operational continuity. The next-generation endpoint protection (NGEP) built into in ProSight Active Security Monitoring was ranked by Gartner Group as the industry's "most visionary Endpoint Protection Platform."
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you require computer support, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.